The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 17, 2019, 06:55:42

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Secret 5000 Year Old Flying Machine Discovery on: October 10, 2012, 01:30:55
Report-Oct 2012: Secret 5000 Year Old Flying Machine Discovered in Afghanistan

If you are new to this type of information, please check out the video before discrediting the info. ( VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZAmiuNirRY&feature=plcp  )

"What caused the sudden rush of these most powerful leaders of the Western World to go to Afghanistan, this report continues, was to directly view the discovery by US Military scientists of what is described as a “Vimana” entrapped in a “Time Well” that has already caused the “disappearance” of at least 8 American Soldiers trying to remove it from the cave it has been hidden in for the past estimated 5,000 years. Vimāna is a word with several meanings ranging from temple or palace to mythological flying machines described in Sanskrit epics.

Reference to ancient Indian flying vehicles comes from ancient Indian sources, many are the well known ancient Indian Epics, and there are literally hundreds of them. Most of them have not even been translated into English yet from the old sanskrit.

It is claimed that a few years ago, the Chinese discovered some sanskrit documents in Lhasa, Tibet and sent them to the University of Chandrigarh to be translated. Dr. Ruth Reyna of the University said recently that the documents contain directions for building interstellar spaceships!

Their method of propulsion, she said, was “anti-gravitational” and was based upon a system analogous to that of “laghima,” the unknown power of the ego existing in man’s physiological makeup, “a centrifugal force strong enough to counteract all gravitational pull.”

According to Hindu Yogis, it is this “laghima” which enables a person to levitate. Dr. Reyna said that on board these machines, which were called “Astras” by the text, the ancient Indians could have sent a detachment of men onto any planet, according to
the document, which is thought to be thousands of years old. The manuscripts were also said to reveal the secret of “antima”, “the cap of invisibility” and “garima”, “how to become as heavy as a mountain of lead.”

Steve Quayle

Stephen Quayle is the author of five books. For over thirty years, he has been investigating ancient civilizations, giants, UFOs and biological warfare as they relate to the future of mankind. Stephen discusses the coming worst-case scenarios approaching this world and how they interrelate to each other. Earthquakes, volcanoes, nuclear and biological terrorism, coupled with the planned financial meltdown of the U.S. dollar will thrust us into unimagined tribulations. Stephen Quayle is on record as stating that we have moved from the realm of natural threats into the arena of supernaturally guided events of the unseen hand of evil orchestrating world events of unfathomable proportions."

Would love to get some opinions on this !
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Salvia Induced OBE Experiment on: September 21, 2012, 19:30:33
Hey,
First of all I've read most of the threads on salvia here and I get the fact that drugs are not the way to achieve a certain state of consciousness .
But , I have been trying for some months now and I just can't seem to get where I would like to be, I'm still trying though , this experiment doesn't affect my meditational journey at all .

Ok so let's start with some background :

I have smoked salvia extract multiple times some years ago, but at the time I wasn't really " aware " of everything, I had no idea what the term obe or phasing meant. So my personnal use of Salvia at the time was mostly recreational. I did have some pretty intense experiences that I didn't fully understand until earlier this year ( thanks to this forum , mainly ) .

The Experiment :

Obviously, the point of this experiment is to achieve an obe, or at least get the feeling of separation from the physical body , so I can get an idea of how that works to achieve that same state without drug use.
I'm still searching for effective ways or methods , but I tought I'd put some Binaural beats, meditate , take a hit and lay in the dark.
I'm gonna make a homemade bong to smoke it in a minute.
Haven't eaten much today tought it could help : A cofee, a Coke , and some chocolate Bar.
Smoked one Joint like an hour ago, and some cigarettes .

Got a Gram of 20x Salvia Standrized Extract , I will report back here on every try.
Hope I can get somewhere interesting  Smiley .
Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: hey anyone want to talk about astral projection add me on skype on: September 21, 2012, 19:13:39
Would love to have some contacts to talk to about this stuff too.PM me if interested
4  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: personality and attitude of different foods on: July 14, 2012, 12:57:00
so would unhappy people be eating miserable foods, would it help to sing or pray over our meals, likewise, to cows or chickens as they are alive?

That made me think of something :

1-Every muslim says a prayer before killing any kind of animal that is destined to be eaten .

2- Most muslims consider eating meat from an animal killed by a non-muslim as sinful.

5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What you belive about this? on: July 07, 2012, 01:44:59
Thanks for the input , very enlightning Smiley
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Bob Dylan says something interesting ! on: July 06, 2012, 13:50:41
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqvvOD4bdRs

on this Earth and the world we can't see

Could that be a reference to the atral world ?
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: what is love? on: July 05, 2012, 18:57:01
Baby dont hurt me?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What you belive about this? on: July 04, 2012, 20:14:13
@Desert-rat : Are those " Astral vampires " Aware of what they are ? or are they just mean people who you decided to label Astral Vampires because of the energy sucking ?
Also , You said  they are humans and apparently live in the physical , so why " Astral " vampries ?

Sorry for the thread intruding and the multi questionning .
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What you belive about this? on: July 03, 2012, 23:50:06
@Contenteo : Does that mean we can vibrate at two different frenquencies at the same time ? If so, could we get input from both the astral and physical at the same time ? like seeing something from the astral while being awake in the physical
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Could it be ? on: June 20, 2012, 08:46:05
Thank you todd  smiley
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Could it be ? on: June 19, 2012, 23:59:56
What I want to know is how eveybody tought it could be a gnome or an astral elemental or whatever you want to call it , from the post I  wrote ?
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Could it be ? on: June 19, 2012, 22:31:45
Wow are you guys serious about the gnome thing ?  shocked
I can't find any documentation on this, can anyone explain what is a " gnome " and also ... WTF Cheesy ?

About the lotus position , I just personally find it easier to meditate in that position
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Could it be ? on: June 19, 2012, 18:29:33
DaFuck  shocked
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Could it be ? on: June 19, 2012, 16:02:21
HI  shocked
So I was meditating minutes ago, just closing my eyes and staying still in the lotus position.And the weirdest thing happened, I started thinking aboout my Astral Projection failures and I tought why not try it now, while I'm in the meditational state.I didn't have any binaural beats or else.
Like a minute after some breathing work, my head started " getting back " each time I inhale  ( keep in mind that I'm in the lotus position ) to the point where it streched out my neck to the max,fast heart beats started then, along with rapid eye movement , also, my mouth opened .I felt like something was pulling my astral body from my FACE , not from the top of my head. EXACTLY like that : Picture

I waited for the transition but my neck started to hurt :/ and since I never experienced that transition I didn't really know what to wait for or look for or do... So I finally opened my eyes.
I looked at my hands and they were " Trembling " , or more like " Vibrating " .

so...Could that be it  shocked ??
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: My awakening on: June 12, 2012, 20:04:05
I'm currently in my early twenties and struggling with the same stuff. Your story is very inspiring. Bookmarked for reminder, thanks Smiley
16  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Understanding issue on: June 11, 2012, 12:13:57
Not really no, I remember witnessing some kinda of " paranormal activity " when I was 5 or 6 , but somehow I erased that memory from my mind. Nothing since then
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Eyes uncontrollably open on deep F10 ? on: June 11, 2012, 05:20:22
By F1 I meant Body awake , Mind awake Cheesy . Thanks for the corrections, I guess I'll just let it be, beginning to think I'm putting too much effort lately and getting frustrated when those little events stop me from progressing.
18  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Understanding issue on: June 11, 2012, 05:15:28
If people are 'tuned in' to the same mental model(mental palace) then they would perceive the same thing.

So basically you're saying that all those people that have witnessed ghost appearances ( not slamming doors ect, strictly appearances ) had to be tuned, but how ? How can someone be " tuned " without consent ? by who/what ? meteorological/geographical/environemental conditions  maybe ?
Also, when this happens, does the subject notices the perception/mental mode change ?
I have a bunch of friends who's judgement I trust, and apparently this just seems to happen in particurilar places and they don't really notice any changes before the appearance then fear takes over so I would'nt excpect them to notice.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Eyes uncontrollably open on deep F10 ? on: June 11, 2012, 02:10:16
Hey,
thanks for the answer.
I did , it does help a bit since I didn't have to pull them that much.But still the fluttering kinda wakes me up from my meditation state :/.

I'll keep trying though Smiley , I think I had something like a leg pop out , I felt it slowly " detaching " itself from my physical leg, but I couldn't really see anything. Could it be or I just imaniged feeling that ?

20  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Understanding issue on: June 11, 2012, 02:05:03
Hi,
I've been getting a lot of informations for the last 3 months ( Dimensions, Perception, Vibrational States, Chakras, Entities , Guides and so on... Cheesy ), and I'm slowly processing it.
Something popped in my mind tonight that doesn't make sense , here goes :

From my ( new ) understanding of things, the entities that the average joe perceives as a " ghost ", belong to the astral world not the physical, right ?

How come a lot of people have crossed paths with those entities in the physical world ?
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I did it, consciously! on: June 09, 2012, 16:56:33
Hey man,
very fascinating story, did your mom say she noticed something ?? What about the medecine cup, did it change places in Physical world as well ?
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: scary! on: June 09, 2012, 13:18:48
@allupntheair :
Check out this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqVV2u_1ADA
It's very reassuring, and might help you see the (huge) positive side of your " gift " Smiley.
If you are a religious person, try doing a prayer or whatever religious act makes you feel comfortable before going into bed.

23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: First Worth mentioning Semi Experience !! on: June 08, 2012, 20:53:20
Thank you, this is reassuring Smiley
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Eyes uncontrollably open on deep F10 ? on: June 08, 2012, 18:10:59
Today I started by cleaning my house because I read some stuff that kinda made me unable to get from focus 1 to focus 10 , as much as I denied It, I had a little fear of encountring other entities from the first time.
So this time, I cleaned my house and particulary my meditation place.Then I took a shower , and recited some q'uran verses.I was also completely dressed in white but that wasn't really intentional.
This time I felt like everything around me was pure .
So as always I launch Boxed Nirvana , closed my eyes and found the position I will be comfortable in at the moment ( I'm still changing positions everytime I try to project ), my feet were touching the floor this time, but I was pretty relaxed and comfortable.

It took some time getting from focus 1 to 10 this time, about 30 to 36 minutes.
After a few minutes of F10 my head started drifting, just like I was gonna fall asleep, and everytime I noticed that, i'd wake up and realise my head was vibrating a bit more.
It happenned 3 or 4 times and then my heart started beating faster again , this time I didn't have much fear so I let it happen , and suddenly , I hear a " Tud " beside me, and a little " floor vibration "  just next to my left foot.

As if someone who was sitting at the  left corner of the room, just made a step toward me.This startled me a bit, but as I am constantly asking for my guides to make an appearance, and giving them permission to contact me by any means necessary, I let that feeling go.Then I hear another "stepping " sound, same direction.Then a third one, and a forth " step ". At that time, my heart was really beating fast, but the weirdest thigs happened, my eyes wanted to open just by themselves,next thing I know I am having a hard time pulling my eyelids pretty hard to keep them closed, I'm sure if someone saw that ( I might film it on camera next time ) , they would say that my eyelids were flapping very fast, like a butterfly's wing.
Ultimately my eyes opened, I closed them as soon as I could , but the vibrations started slowing down again until my body woke up.
I actually believe that this also happenned to me last time, I just couldn't remember it or notice it because I was too concerned about my heart beating fast ( see this thread for more info : Fast Heartbeat First experience)

What could that be / Mean ? And how could I avoid it?

25  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Chakra test Online on: June 08, 2012, 01:21:37
Very nice link.

Root:   under-active   (-38%)
Sacral:   open   (50%)
Navel:   under-active   (-25%)
Heart:   open   (62%)
Throat:   open   (31%)
Third Eye:   open   (12%)
Crown:   open   (38%)

Gotta work on that root chakra  shocked

Pages: [1] 2