The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 23, 2020, 16:32:05

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Projection TIPS & TRICKS on: October 02, 2013, 05:09:55
Hi everybody,

I wouldn't share any external link unless it was really worthy of attention. You can find lots of useful tips & tricks that can help you with your astral projections:

http://astralforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1166
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Touched when Astral travelling on: September 20, 2013, 06:31:11
Xanth is correct.   Jones believes it to be true.   It is his belief. 
We can only hope that he actually believes this! I had never heard such a statement before, it's both shocking and amusing. Have been projecting since I was born and I've been waken up with touch by my parents dozens of times. I'm still well, you know?  evil
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: I think iv figured it all out now on: September 20, 2013, 06:28:18
You figured it out right. It is so much easier to project AFTER you have slept, not before. Besides, if you are a beginner, it's a better idea to project in the morning because it's less scary. Projecting in the dark might be a little intimidating for beginners.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Vibrations Question on: September 20, 2013, 06:27:05
Vibrations are linked to hypnagogic state & sleep parlaysis, not to astral projection directly.

From wikipedia:

The paralysis itself is frequently accompanied by additional phenomena. Typical examples include a feeling of being crushed or suffocated, electric "tingles" or "vibrations"

As others have said, you don't have to enter vibrational state in order to successfully astral project. Instead, focus on achieving "mind awake & body asleep" state.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Think I found out the key to projecting. on: September 20, 2013, 04:32:35
Yes, I totally agree. This is the most confusing part about all OOBE tutorials out there. People don't seem to emphasize this enough, I think.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / How to have OOBE (for beginners) - infographic on: September 20, 2013, 04:31:25
Hello everybody,

I thought I'd share with you this infographic about OOBE. I hope you enjoy it!

Source: astralforum.org
7  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Sigil Generator on: April 29, 2013, 19:39:08
Hi guys. Check out this interesting tool: Sigil generator.

http://astralforum.org/sigil_generator.php

I think it's more of a toy, but how cool is that?  tongue
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / 10 Astral Projection Hi-res Wallpapers! on: April 29, 2013, 03:14:08
Hi guys,

I thought you would enjoy this share: 10 Astral Projection Wallpapers. The wallpapers have some really cool photos as well as affirmations that will help you project!

Enjoy!
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Interview with Robert Peterson (Out of the Body Experiences) on: April 07, 2013, 08:34:28
Hi friends Smiley

I wanted to share with you a great interview with Robert Peterson, the author of such books as Out of Body Experiences: How to have them and what to expect, Lessons Out of the Body, and Answers Within. Robert is one of the most respected authors in the area of astral projection.

http://astralforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=669

Hope you like the interview!
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: It's cool , but ... ? on: March 20, 2013, 00:38:39
Yes, it is possible. BUT...there's always a BUT Smiley I've done experiments (similar to what justin35 describes) that showed that you CAN perceive the reality in real time, but some of the experiments showed completely the oposite. I don't know why it happens, but some OOBE seem to be more accurate that the others.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I DID IT! My first experience ! wooohoooo! on: March 18, 2013, 00:09:11
Love the story. Congratulations!!! Now you know how cool it is Tongue
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is it proven? on: March 18, 2013, 00:07:13
I've been reading more and more about OBE's and AP. People say it is where we go when we die. That being said, has this been proven? It seems reasonable but is there any proof or any experience you guys have had that can back these theories up?
In my opinion, OOBE is no proof for afterlife. This article (Perception of reality VS OOBE) proves the oposite. But there are many believers who would disagree no matter what logical argument you present Smiley
13  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Lucid Dreams Induction Hypnosis Video on: March 12, 2013, 04:02:24
Hi guys,

Just wanted to shari with you a cool self-hypnosis video on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS2i7bguLfM

Hope you enjoy!
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Trouble seperating on: March 11, 2013, 22:36:35
That's the most common mistake that beginners make. There is no point in trying any of the visualization-based method before your body ends up in a sleep paralysis. It's important to understand that OOBE/Astral Projection is a dream as far as your body is concerned. Your body needs to fall asleep while your mind stays awake. First, make sure you are in a sleep paralysis - then, try the methods. To achieve sleep paralysis, it's better to go to sleep at your usual time and wake up with the alarm after about 4 hours. Once you're awaken, don't stay in bed - get up and do something for 1 hour, like reading a book. Then, get back to bed and try to fall asleep on your back. By doing this, you're most likely to enter sleep paralysis.

Alternatively, you can use a series of alarms to wake you up in the middle of the night - you can use OOBE Inducer Software that does all that for you.
15  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / 30 minutes of meditation music on: March 10, 2013, 19:59:29
Hi guys,

I thought I'd share with you a really nice meditation track, is super relaxing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyMI8VLuzNA
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: i need your help in astral. on: March 04, 2013, 05:52:06
Hello, my name is Mikhail, I'm 26 years old, I live in Moscow, I need your help in the astral plane, someone takes my energy from my astral body, I ask you to come to me in the astral plane, and see who it hurts me. That you find me in the astral plane, I can give the link to my photo.

http://s56.radikal.ru/i151/1104/b0/9831446fcd34.jpg
Oh, I see you wrote on astral forum, too. I just replied to you there: http://astralforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=424 (my login there is "theWitch")
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The White Horse on: March 04, 2013, 05:49:37
Sexual thought's lol. WOW i never knew none of that. Thanks for sharing. I don't know why I was having sexual thought's either. It was really weird.

Sorry for asking: are you a woman? If you are not, then it's unlikely that your vision has any sexual connotations.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The White Horse on: March 04, 2013, 04:18:28
What kind of thoughts were you having when you saw the horse? What do you mean by negative thoughts?

White horse is an interesting symbol - it reflects power, grace, beauty, nobility, strength, freedom. As a Celtic symbol, white horse was associated with war. With war, comes attributes of victory, conquer, longevity as well as procurement of territory and other spoils that come with triumph in battle.

Often, young girls dream of white horse when they have their first sexual fantasies or experiences. In that case, the horse is a reflection of the male sexual power.

Hope this helps.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Another Experience on: February 27, 2013, 00:27:26
Try to break the paralysis by concentrating on moving only one finger or toe. If you can't do this, try moving your eyes, looking side to side as rapidly as you can manage. If you can get a single body part moving, this is often enough to break the paralysis, dispelling the dream images and allowing you to sit up.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I Got The Vibrations, But No SP on: February 24, 2013, 07:53:54
As you said, people might give you different advice, sometimes even contradictory, but what works best FOR ME is this: when I have vibrations, I try to intensify them. I found that most of the times it might be too early to perform any technique in the early stage of vibrations. To intensify the vibrations I use any visualization of physical movement without having any tension in my muscles. Running, climbing "the rope," spinning, rotating - anything that involves an imaginary muscle tension or imaginary movement intensifies vibrations. Once I feel like I'm all shaking (which I don't think happens for real), I know I'm ready to separate. At that point, separating is as easy as getting up from the bed.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Academy Conference Room on: February 24, 2013, 06:57:52
What software do you use for video chat? Skype? Google Hangout?

Looking forward to joining you guys!
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Any Advanced Projecters Interested in Astral Sex? on: February 22, 2013, 01:15:06
Guys, to be honest I've never hear of anybody actually having astral sex, involving two real projectors. Usually, people describe astral sex as lucid dream sex - when you have sex with your brain Smiley Is this really possible to have a joined projection? Everybody says so confidently that it is, but is your claim based on your own experience, or just what somebody else has said? Is there a person on here who actually met a real person in their AP and later that person confirmed it?

I'm an experienced projector, I've had literally hundreds of OOBE's since I was 6. I often have OOBE's without even trying or doing anything - they happen when I go to sleep. But, I still haven't had any proof that OOBE is anything but another form of remote viewing / dream that allows you to perceive things from this world with high accuracy.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Could not pass through glass on: February 21, 2013, 07:37:17
One of my most memorable OOBE's was when I experienced gliding through the glass. Just as you, I remember feeling the temperature of it. As I was gliding through, I could feel the texture of it, thickness, everything. It was very interesting experience.

As others have said, you didn't glide through the glass because your mind didn't believe it was possible. It takes time to adjust to the new environment and how things work in this state.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Local Congregations for Astral Projection on: February 20, 2013, 06:14:59
Why don't we just get together? Astral Pulse community is huge - it should be pretty doable to put together a bunch of meetings in every big city. Who's from LA? Smiley
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Just discovered a new method? on: February 17, 2013, 20:11:38
Yes, same here - it becomes easier and easier to have an OOBE as the time passes. I have those spontaneously quite often. I'm not sure if my technique actually works or it worked because I'm used to having OOBE's. But perhaps it'll help beginners, just give it a shot.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5