The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 21, 2019, 11:07:21

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 38
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: Yesterday at 08:17:17
I found the same thing- That saving sexual energy promoted my NP experiences early on. Just my guess but that may have to do with the higher energy requirements that etheric and early astral experiences require; it gets easier as you go along.

shineling, one insight you may discover is that the discipline required to conserve your sexual energy on the Physical Plane is also required in how you handle your activities on the Etheric and Astral Planes, in order to advance or make progress. Fear is the first emotion to bring under control; then the sexual impulse must be controlled; without learning to do so limits the experiences available to you.

An interesting aspect of the NP is that many answers can be freely given; the difficulty is that you must put them into practice. Only then does one truly learn and know.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Xanth's Free 60 Page Book, “My Astral Projection Truth” on: August 14, 2019, 10:10:49
Again, replying for Lumaza because he is currently offline-

Depending on just where you are in your individual development, music may work to enhance your experience or it may not. The answer is to give it a try.

I was at The Monroe Institute early this year and the first couple days I was getting nowhere and becoming very frustrated. Then in one session, they had a background music track that just seemed to transport me into a new realm, I had a fantastic flight through surreal landscapes. I came away from that session thinking that music was the answer to my difficulty before. But the next session that we had music, I got nothing! Very disappointing!

So the lesson for me was that what works one moment may not necessarily work the next, for a variety of possible reasons, which I still have not fully come to understand. Lol. You keep trying different things.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: August 14, 2019, 10:01:42
I am answering for Lumaza because his computer is currently offline.

You can ask questions mentally during these sessions. It is an individual thing. For some people it works very well and they get immediate responses or results; for others, they may find that it disrupts their concentration a little too much. And it changes over time, depending on your development.

Don't be afraid to experiment.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: hello last night i think i had OBE on: August 14, 2019, 09:56:08
This can be a difficult period to work through; it was for me because I did not have this information.

The vibrations can be scary at first. They are a great indication of your frequency moving higher. Stay calm and simply observe them.

The choking feeling often is because you have noticed that you are no longer aware of your breathing; that is because your focus has shifted into the Non-Physical. This can create a sense of panic; it will lessen quickly with more experiences.

Your heart pounding is often a combination of excitement and your heart chakra activating. Your heart is NOT pounding but it does feel that way. Learn to stay calm and just observe; this effect will also lessen. The heart chakra activity often adds to the choking feeling.

All this excitement and confusion feeds your fear which feeds your subconscious, which manufactures images and sensations that reinforce the sensations; it becomes a feedback loop and can get terrifying.

So remember a few rules-

Know that you are safe at all times. Refuse to feel fear.
Stay calm and don't get excited; just calmly observe.
Go with the flow. Go with any gentle sensations where they may take you.
Add a reassuring thought if you can. I am safe. I remain calm. I wish to explore. I wish to learn.

Stick with it and you will push through. We have all had to do this.

5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I want to thank those who are still here keeping the boards going on: August 14, 2019, 09:16:24
Hello Casey,

I tried responding to this thread yesterday and my computer froze within the first sentence; re-booted and had no problem responding to a couple other threads so I knew enough to know that I needed to wait on this one.

Amongst the moderators, we have had discussions going back a few years as to the dwindling participation. As has been pointed out, it isn't just here, it is widespread within many areas of modern western society. There are no doubt many reasons, but a general disconnect seems apparent as well as an increasing number of distracting influences and the increasing need for instant feedback and gratification/recognition. Selfies come to mind.

So, we are challenged with keeping the subject fresh and inviting as best we can, for those new members who wish to participate; and continuing discussions with the longer term members who seek to grow and improve.

And within the forums and behind the scenes, we are a small but tight group who are definitely growing, each in his or her own individual way, but also in very supportive and reciprocating manners as well. Are we growing? Yes, most definitely. New skills, new understanding. And Life does pull some of us aside for a time, so others must need fill the gaps, so it is somehow done. Incredible friendships and bonds have been granted to me through the Pulse; these are, in ways, some of my greatest friends and closest allies, even though we haven't met physically. This website has been of indescribable value to me and my journey.

Personally, Life has recently given me space and time to try other modalities and during the last year I have taken courses at The Monroe Institute which have greatly benefited me; and I have tried to share some of that here.

So we do what we can do,
and we keep on keeping on

Thank you for your contributions here as well as elsewhere,
EV

Ps

Lumaza is experiencing computer issues and wished to comment on reasons why- Distractions!
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: hello last night i think i had OBE on: August 13, 2019, 11:27:14
Hello Snaipers,

Your experiences are getting better, sharper and more clear. Your memory of them is better. This is good.

The feeling that somebody is grabbing your back, holding your back...is one of two possibilities- It may be that an "Invisible Helper" is trying to help you exit your body...or, this is a mis-understanding of the energy around you as you become energetically aware...a form of subconscious mis-interpretation.

The usual answer is that it is our own mis-understanding of the energies at work and not some evil manipulation.

Recognizing the vibrations each time that you did is a great indication of the excellent awareness that you maintained throughout the experience.

What happened next seems like a series of tests: You felt fear and a woman grabbing you- fear test. 4th time you succeeded and rose from your bed... failed to walk through the door (fail)… saw your stepdad and realized he couldn't run because of copd (success), then recognition of a blurry computer screen (success)…

I know that this series of dream images seems distorted and unrelated to you; but for me, they show a definite progress towards an understanding of Non-Physical awareness. It gets better with time, Lol.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: August 13, 2019, 10:42:06
WW-
Forgive me for being lousy at doing quotes. But you said- "I find that I am always excited and end up running around delving into maybe too many things. I need to focus on 1 intent at a time."

That is an excellent insight and possibly EXACTLY the lesson you needed to take from that particular experience. Three key points that you realized: You were too excited, you ran around (without proper intent) and delved into (or got distracted by) too many things. Your insight about INTENT sums it up! Early on you have to stick with just one intent.

This insight may require two or three more experiences to fully incorporate into your understanding but it is key. This is a big early and very fundamental understanding to what is going on. So, actually this becomes a very transformative experience! Nicely done! Next time work to stay calm and recognize what the simulation is asking of you; excitement and distraction are very significant obstacles at this time. There is a task and you need to first recognize it and then complete it. This teaches an aspect of single-mindedness. This is one place where you truly recognize that teaching is occurring.

I definitely know just how frustrating it feels right now...because I was there just several years ago...this is a form of learning that forces you to consider vastly different perspectives on encountering new knowledge and just how you may have to deal with it.

I am like you in that my best technique is to focus on and remain aware of that sleep/wake line, wherever in my nighttime I may find it; so that teaches a form of discipline in and of itself. Part of this learning does require that we try different techniques, so remain open to that.

You likely will hit dryspells, but there are different reasons for that; sometimes experiences need time to percolate. Journal everything and re-read every few months to discover the patterns; some of this can take weeks, months or even years to unfold. It's actually quite a beautiful process once we open ourselves to it! If you wanted an adventure...this is it!

EV
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Still Learning on: July 31, 2019, 08:10:07
Lumaza and I have spoken about this. I do not profess any further knowledge on the subject except to say that I agree with most of what has been written here. I had one fairly significant experience a couple years ago and this sparked some dim memories of maybe one or two other instances.

My experiences did not take on any 'sexual' tones but given the nature of the area being 'worked on' I could see that interpretation occurring. My knowledge on Chakras and Kundalini is very limited but I do think this is energetic work being done on those lower chakras as LB, Lumaza and Volgerle suggested. In my case, energy movement was felt in a 'channel' between my feet and the perineum, and then distinctly on the outside of the tailbone. I definitely noticed that the movement of that energy within that channel could easily have been interpreted as moving up the rectum and stimulating a slight sexual response. It was a noticeably uncomfortable process for at least a few reasons, Lol. The sense of an outside presence was pretty strong, as well.

Nameless, it sounds like it had a beneficial effect on you; glad you are feeling better! Separate question- The 'stretching' effect you also felt...was that anything like being 'put through the wringer'?

And I cannot avoid sharing a personal synchronicity that occurred today that likely relates: A friend from TMI just emailed me about a process she is going through that is exploring different modalities of 'aligning the lightbody' involving Marconics, a process I am just hearing about, but which she just experienced remarkable results with. Any new information like this initially strikes me as a bit woo-woo, but she is a very talented lady and is the one who alerted me to the Arcturians. And this latest process dovetails very closely with what is being described in this thread. I simply could not ignore this synchronicity, and my computer is not locking up, so there!!!
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: LowLight’s OBE/AP experiences on: July 29, 2019, 09:05:03
I also thought they were stars the first time I saw them; maybe they are, but I eventually got the sense they were something else.

The Void is an interesting state, kind of an in-between area amongst many other areas: The Astral, the Dream zone, the Afterlife zone or however you wish to describe them. An aspect to utilizing the Void involves forming a coherent ‘Intent’ and expressing it properly. A purpose, person or destination you wish to experience. Learning to properly apply Intent is a big key to exploring Non-Physical Reality. Or you can simply chill in the Void...and maybe someone contacts you, like what happened with me in this experience that launched my deeper participation with the wonderful explorers at this website-

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/fieldtrip-t43624.0.html
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: LowLight’s OBE/AP experiences on: July 28, 2019, 07:11:02
Regarding your OP and first OBE to what you describe as "seemed like space, surrounded by stars, in some kind of giant collective consciousness".

It wasn't my particular experience, it was yours, but I have had similar experiences. This sounds like what we refer to as a Void experience. It is the 3D Void/Blackness/Darkness. Monroe actually identified it as Focus 15 in his map of the NPR. Most times, people don't experience themselves as a 'body', but often as a point of consciousness. The sense of floating and weightlessness can be disturbing for some, but most come to find this a wonderful place to relax and just 'be' for a time. It is a great place to just chill for awhile. Like you said, the weight of the world is left behind.

You recognized certain aspects to the Void and some very important personal and intuitional insights- the sense of your consciousness being one within a greater consciousness construct, the importance of love and kindness versus our Physical Reality worries, your 'navigational' understanding of where Earth was and the relative unimportance of time or distance within this environment.

This was a very profound and significant experience in your spiritual journey. You asked sincerely for guidance and you received an incredible response. There were a lot of insights available to learn in this experience and you appear to have recognized most of them; nicely done. During a quiet time, spend just a minute offering thanks to whomever delivered this experience; a little gratitude goes a long way.

If you find that you have a knack for returning to the Void, then do so. It is a great place to relax and recover but also you can ask questions and often receive answers. It is also a great 'jumping-off point' into the Astral. Those points of light I haven't really found to be stars, but you can pick one and move towards it. Or you can 'passively observe' the 'starfield' before you and notice the velvety-depth and texture of the darkness. Often an area within the darkness will begin to exert a gentle pull on you and you can move into it, which will often transport you into a new environment. Allow this to happen, always knowing that you are safe and you will likely have an adventure. This is where the fun can begin!

Awesome, isn't it?!

11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello from Atlanta, GA! on: July 26, 2019, 09:47:05
Welcome to the Pulse, LowLight!

Please feel free to start a thread and describe your initial OOB experiences, we would like to hear and learn from them; you never know what may be hidden within until you share. Enjoy perusing the many Forums and information available here. Any questions, just ask.

EV
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello on: June 27, 2019, 11:22:29
Welcome Pelican!

Hope you have found a bit of a second home here...
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: First steps in phasing with custom hemisync assistance on: June 27, 2019, 11:05:19
Pelican, I have one thing to add that I missed in your original post-

That 'falling sensation' that is followed by the body twitch, which pulls back your consciousness...let that happen...relax and follow the imagery; even if it means you fall asleep. This is your starting point; let it establish itself and then you will perceive a direction to move beyond it. It may require one or two or maybe three tries...so just allow the process.

That 'falling sensation' is a classic 'exit sensation', you are now sensing the true NP movement...so you should allow it to deepen, expand, whatever...just follow it...

It's not easy to do initially, but the recognition is important. With a few tries you will succeed. This exit sensation will either take you into an Etheric OBE or a Phasing-type OBE...either one is good, just go with the flow...and then work from there...

EV
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: First steps in phasing with custom hemisync assistance on: June 26, 2019, 08:58:08
Hello Pelican and welcome to the Pulse!

LightBeam has started you off with some good advice and I shall endeavor to add and expand on that. Twenty years ago ...egads… twenty-five years ago, I was dealing with the same issues you describe- Is this F3, where does F10 start, am I in F12...blah, blah blah…
It doesn't get you quite where you wanted, but it is all good training, and that is evident in the detail of your first post in this thread; you are describing very subtle aspects in an intelligent fashion which can only come with experience.

With plenty of trial and error, and finally a few visits to The Monroe Institute (TMI), I have found some personal clarification that I will offer. There are no hard and fixed rules to any of this. There are gradations and levels to all the Focus Levels. So, you can be in a low F10 or a high F10 or somewhere in between. A low F15 or F21 or a high F15 or F21... It is all okay; you can still accomplish most of the tasks you 'intend' from within those levels; it does not have to be perfect. Let me repeat...none of this demands that you BE in a 'perfect' state of F10, F15, F21 or whatever. It is all approximations...so just work with where you are. Rule #1 of the Non- Physical (NP) is this- Go with the flow (of whatever presents itself at the time). GO WITH THE FLOW.

Rule #1 will be repeated unmercifully until you subscribe to it...so, if ever in doubt, refer to Rule #1.

The fact that you are noticing what you call "micro dreams" is a good individual recognition. This is Focus 10 and actually a bit beyond it, call it 11 or 12 or maybe a bit further. So you are plenty relaxed. Forget about whether you are still sensing your body and limbs...you are now in a very opportunistic area of consciousness and it is still possible to be aware of your body. At TMI, you can still sit up and take notes and quickly return to this peripheral state...so don't get hung up about absolute silence or absolute lack of movement. Part of what they teach is that even in the higher states, you can still move around, take a few notes and instantly return to that Focus level. It is a "dexterity of mind' that they teach you...really cool.

You are looking for a first OBE and you are at a bit of a dilemma-point. What are you expecting? A ghost-like, spiritual kind of rising from your physical body where you 'float out'? That is possible. I call that an Etheric projection. It leads to a certain 'local' set of experiences. The other type is a Phasing...which could be argued as an Astral or higher type projection. The former is very tactile in a sense, the latter, more dream-like...

My advice is to just be open to either type of OBE. The first type is perfectly cool and enjoyable and wonderous...and will eventually lead to the second which is also cool and wonderous...they are different things and it is impossible to tell where you will start. It is all up to you.

This 'flickering' process, as you accurately describe it, is a crucial decision-point and a great sign that you are close...you need to relax and just let it happen, go with the flow. You may fall asleep or you may make a conscious transition into a Phasing projection or a Lucid Dream. Whichever it is really doesn't matter...it is a success. So just let go. This was my biggest problem to overcome. If you fall asleep then trust that your intention will take you into a Lucid Dream. Also understand that this may be a necessary process for your 'Higher Self' to allow your 'inner self' to begin experiencing this stuff. It may involve some very small steps that you may be overlooking and unaware of. Just possible.

You could follow one of the 'micro-dreams'...sometimes those expand into longer themes. Like you mentioned, you could start a Rundown and follow that if it develops. I have found that successful Rundowns depend on physical, rhythmic movement- dancing, gymnastics, skiing, snowboarding, trampoline...go with whatever you enjoy that has movement.

You asked if you should just continue the 'noticing technique' and wait for something to happen. No, you now need to definitely apply an 'intention'...what specific thing do you wish to accomplish? Well, you have to ask for it in the form of an intention and you have to mentally state it and emotionally 'intend' it. This can be a bit problematic...it is for me. Figure out a simple way to state your desire and don't ask for too much, too soon. "I want to have an out of body experience", "I want to fly in space above the Earth", I want to experience the next best lesson I need to learn"...the last idea is probably the best and a default intention. Asking to visit a deceased relative is a good one but the timing can be problematic.

All the people you have read have offered good information. As far as techniques, I don't think anything compares to what is offered here at the Pulse. Here, you have the latest and best ideas from OBE experts offering their knowledge from decades of experience.

The First Board-

Exit Symptoms/Signposts
How I Got Out For The First time
Everything You Could Want To Know About Sleep Paralysis
Tests, Quests, Challenges

Third Board-

Doorway Technique
Phantom Wiggle Method
Steps to Success
The Astral Blueprint
Conceptual Framework of the Astral

Again, Welcome!

And enjoy!

EV
15  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: memory consolidation(s)? on: June 14, 2019, 09:52:37
madmagus, this is an excellent extension of your previous thread and a topic I hope can spur some discussion. Over the last several years, my own thinking about this has traveled similar lines of thought. Decades ago, I read some works by La Berge and Garfield and much of their dream exploration opened me to some of these questions.

I remember reading of a psychology experiment back in the early '70's involving college students and REM deprivation. If I recall (somewhat) correctly, the experiment involved waking the students any time they exhibited REM signals. They could have all the non-REM sleep they wanted, just not the supposed dreaming part. The experiment was to last something like ten days to two weeks. Well, it was apparently abandoned after 4-5 days as the REM-deprived students began displaying increasing signs of neurotic and borderline psychotic behavior...it got to the point where every time a student fell back into sleep, they went almost instantly into REM and dream state, whereupon they were supposed to be reawakened. The facilitators quickly realized they would have serious problems the longer they pushed the experiment.

I have long had thoughts about what is occurring during sleep with dream dysfunctionality and particularly REM deprivation, having gone through it myself many times. But it has become an especially acute problem for me the last nearly ten years culminating in a few episodes the last year which seemed to go 'off the chart'. Maybe this is also part of the NP learning process; or maybe just my personal lessons within it. During business trips, I often cannot sleep the first couple days; even during vacation-like trips, I have trouble. These, I can get through, but they are seriously bothersome. Often I get significant NP experiences. The sleep/dream deprivation then becomes just another of several NP techniques, although in my opinion, an effective but difficult one. During two of my three week-long courses at The Monroe Institute (TMI), I was unable to sleep for the first three nights; the fourth night an hour, the fifth two hours, etc. This wasn't a fault of TMI's, it was purely a personal thing with me. And despite numerous over-the-counter and even prescribed sleep medications, they did nothing for me. At a certain point, I began to accept the condition and explore it for what experience it was providing me. I found that I reached a kind of threshold level- Every night I was getting the opportunity for rest and relaxation, but my mind was not shutting down. This brought about a minimal physical recovery with an increasing degree of mental exhaustion and a degree of emotional emergency, but it felt like I reached a 'threshold point' where the physical and mental exhaustion stabilized and I discovered a new operating level for myself. It's hard to put into words and wasn't fully realized until a couple months later where I was in a physically higher-stressed environment and could not sleep for five days yet still had to physically work a 14 hour day. And I found that 'operating level' again and realized it could continue for an extended period of time. For me, it provided a new perspective on awareness and dreaming. In each of these experiences, the several moments that I did drop into sleep, I instantly went into REM and usually lucid awareness...mostly uncontrolled, as all I wanted to do was sleep...and then Bang! I was awake again.

It occurred to me several years ago, the similarity of how our human minds operate compared to how we have designed computers. Just separating the idea of the mind versus the physical brain, is a discussion for another thread. But the idea of the necessity for 'de-fragging' both a computer and the mind becomes evident in our experience, and ordering and consolidating our experiences seems pretty apparent; along with discarding the unnecessary debris. Not that every night is the same, but often it seems that the first REM period gives us what I call 'house-cleaning' type dreams, sometimes we are literally cleaning house or sorting through rooms, arranging things, looking for things misplaced. These or the next set of dreams often involve local emotional conflicts- the stuff we dealt with at work or during the last few days. This pattern seems to continue throughout our sleep period, gradually moving to deeper and longer-term emotional and relational issues; family stuff. This pattern may persist until morning or we may actually move into deeper, highly-metaphorical and far-ranging personal exploration, even some NP explorations right up to the point of final awakening.

Again, this pattern can change and many of us have found NP experiences and Instructional Simulations thrown in anywhere within this mess at any time.

Coma patients with new abilities having tapped into past/parallel lives...schizophrenics inadvertently tapping into the same...yeah, I have thought along similar lines.

Great thread madmagus! 

16  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Dream memory from waking memory on: June 12, 2019, 07:58:34
Yes, I have noticed this distinction within my dreams/experiences and it has slowly increased over the years.

Szaxx first pointed out this concept to me many years ago and that it should develop over time, which it has. I call it my second or Non-Physical (NP) Personality, which term still seems somehow a bit incomplete to me in describing it, but I will use it until a better term comes along. Like you have observed, it seems to start with a recognition of the different set of memories that are accessed within your dreams or an NP environment. Soon, a recognition of a set of NP abilities also begins to emerge, a key distinction being recognized that these abilities are instinctively available to us in the NP, but not in the Physical. Recognizing and differentiating between these two sets of memories and abilities seems to serve to reinforce and strengthen the NP Personality leading to more insights and a significant degree of being able to 'maintain' a stable NP awareness. I think this is a key point in development and when new abilities become on-line, as it were: Telepathy, feel/think, telekinesis, intuition/knowing, flying, greater cognition, etc. And also a pretty significant increase in confidence in our overall ability.

This is just my opinion but your recognition of this distinction of the NP Personality just may be linked to your stolen car dreams. The stolen car story may simply be a metaphor dream of your frustration or sense of lack of control in your dreams/the NP. You "keep losing track of the 'vehicle' you want to use to explore the NP". That metaphor may be one possibility, but I think it may represent something much more indicative of your obvious progress. You say that you have had this same dream in different cars and different situations. Maybe this is your Higher Self or an Instructor placing you within this Simulation repeatedly, waiting for you to recognize the repeated pattern, which you have done. The trick, now is what to do the next time you have the recognition within the dream; recognize and use it as a Dream Trigger/Signal and move into a lucid dream or a Phasing. Do whatever you want; take control of the dream. Now it may be a Simulation that requires you to follow a script, so to speak...and if you detour from that too much the Simulation may end abruptly, so you need to think hard about the question of whether there is a plot you need to follow. If you can become lucid in the dream, then the best course may be to just stop and ask for your Instructor to appear or to ask mentally or aloud for 'the next lesson you need'. There are many ways this could play out, your intuition may help point the way and multiple attempts may be required. Now may be the time to adjust or re-set your Intent of what you want to transpire within the dream/NP environment.

Sounds like excellent progress.

17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: My Mother Passing on: May 25, 2019, 03:51:32
Your experience is very reminiscent of my own and it seems that you received a positive and reassuring message. I hope it provides some closure. Thank you for sharing this with us.
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 07:07:14
“Bored out of your skull”...? Again, a form of OBE... grin
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 06:30:47
Don’t have much time tonight, important fishing work to do in the morning.

An important existential/spiritual question...think EV, think...okay

What kind of cookies?
20  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Superhero for a Day on: May 13, 2019, 08:57:30
Game of Thrones and The Avengers (two of my faves)...that is quite a combination LD event LightBeam! One might even say...EPIC!

A great platform to both challenge and display your talents, nicely done!
21  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: May 13, 2019, 08:41:40
Beautiful work Plume!

You are the Dreamcatcher!

You capture the dream and manifest it within our Physical Reality!
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: My Mother Passing on: May 13, 2019, 08:26:47
Sixx-

My condolences as well for your mother's passing. Losing a parent leaves an empty space, like you said. It's a very special place that only a parent could occupy, and as a child you naturally think it is a permanent thing; and yet, it is not, as we all eventually come to realize as we grow older.

I agree completely with Nameless' perspective on this. My readings and observations have also shown that most elderly people going through these stages of deterioration are, in fact visiting the other side and becoming slowly more acclimated to the NP side and gradually giving up their perspective on this PR side. And we do have guides and friends helping with this transition from the NP side.

With that said, I would not dissuade you from trying to check in on her; I see no problem with this. I have re-read some of your earlier posts and I see that you are familiar with etheric/RTZ projections. It was during one of my own etheric projections, three months after my father's passing that I unexpectedly and instinctively 'asked' to be taken to check on him. And I was escorted there and met with him, if only briefly...but it was enough to know that he was alright, so I left it at that.

So, if you are familiar with the process of an etheric/RTZ obe, then you know the level of 'intent' that is needed. Now you have a very good reason for an 'intent'. So take that intent with you into sleep or into a meditative/obe session and see what transpires. Ask to be taken to her, ask to receive information on her well-being, her status. Ask in whatever manner seems appropriate to you. Now is the time to be calm and relaxed but with a degree of seriousness and determination.

Let us know what you get from this process and we can proceed from there, if necessary. I know this is difficult, but it is best to start with you and what kind of 'read' you can get on the situation.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: May 04, 2019, 03:48:13
Windwalker- No, I am not currently at TMI. My retrieval experiences were from January 2019 at the Lifeline course. TMI feeds you three times a day with great food and there is plenty of time to sleep, so no, they don't force you to stay awake, lol. My lack of sleep was purely my problem and you may be right in that my Higher self (?) was keeping me near that Theta state or breaking down my resistance in some way. It felt like that much of the time...or maybe I just have a sleep disorder, lol. If you ever get the chance to go, I highly recommend it! TMI is great people teaching great courses resulting in transformative experiences!

Volgerle- Thank you and I think you are right. For me, Retrieval is just about getting people unstuck from wherever they are, which is often a confused after-death state. As for the BST's, something about the frequencies of the various levels resonating with different people naturally draws them to those Focus levels. TMI advises us that this may happen during a retrieval and to just trust that the person went to where they needed to go; it just caught me by surprise when it happened.

Thank you Lumaza!
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: May 03, 2019, 09:46:38
TMI/Lifeline-

Up until the final three days this course at TMI had felt like a frustrating bust- No sleep and nothing but purple color tours with very little visuals to claim any reference to. I had gotten almost nothing the other 18 class members were sharing; nearly everybody was reporting positive results. On some level, I did realize that something personal, something special to me was occurring...an energetic, maybe spiritual change...maybe it was just my hopeful imagination...I was very tired and very despondent.

But even within this frustration, I had to admit that I had still received more than glimpses of F27 and the Reception Center, the Park and the Healing and Rejuvenation Center (the Hospital). It wasn't as much as I had hoped for, but it was something substantial enough that I could pursue, that I might validate to my satisfaction.

Day Four put me into F27 and I felt that I actually entered the HR Center and asked for healing for myself. I experienced an old dream of healing that I had originally rejected and this time, with a clearer understanding, I allowed it to complete: the 'veggie-chopper'.

Day Five, I did my first retrieval, the one with the soldier.

Day Six, the final day, I did three sessions, the first was a re-visit to the Healing Center where I underwent another 'blending' kind of healing process, similar to the veggie chopper. During this session, I also received the idea that F23 also includes areas known as Purgatory and what I have come to understand as as the Badlands. Maybe 'post-Hell areas'?

The next session I tried to contact a friend who had passed six years ago (just to check on her) but was again unsuccessful; but came away with the feeling that she was okay. I then went into the retrieval of the woman who had been buried while still aware (last retrieval posted in this thread).

The final afternoon session turned out to be my most complex situation of the week. Most TMI sessions are around 45 minutes, maybe as short as thirty or as long as an hour, it varies...and as a participant, you can't really tell. I went to my 'resort' in F27, then flew over to the Park and once given permission to descend for a retrieval, I did.

I materialized 1500 feet over a desert and I 'felt' I was over the Badlands...it was an endless desert and way down below me was what I guess a Bedouin man wandering lost in the desert. I floated down near him and he barely took notice of me as he struggled along. I floated a few inches above the sand and paced along with him. I finally said hello and he acknowledged me almost begrudgingly. I asked, are you doing okay? And he said, yes, I am managing...

I offered my help and he refused. I asked why? And he said because I don't know if you are a devil or an angel. I thought about my appearance and just how I was presenting myself; I think I made an intention to 'brighten' myself but that was all; I did not want to misrepresent myself. I said to him that I am a person just like you but I am here with the ability to help you. He said that makes no sense, you are either one or the other, an angel or a devil. I said I won't pretend to you that I am an angel, I am not...but I am also not a devil. If I was a devil, would I just not take you now?!

He looked at me and said if you are not a devil or an angel then you are just a mirage and I am mad. I said that I am not a mirage and not a devil and not an angel, but maybe a friend who can help you out of this situation. He questioned, How do I know you are not a mirage? I said, because I KNOW that I am not a mirage...or a devil...

He said, How do I know you are what you say you are and not madness of my mind? I responded, You don't know...but at some point, you will have to trust.

This conversation went on for what seemed like the whole 45 minutes, if not what felt like hours, honestly it felt like an incredibly long time...I finally left him in silence and floated along with him as he wandered. I said, You notice that I leave no footprints? He said, Yes I clearly see that.

I poked a few questions which clearly aggravated him: How many weeks, months or years have you been out here? (He couldn't recall how long) Isn't it interesting that, in all this wandering, you have never come across your own footprints? (That irritated him) When was the last time you had a drink of water? A man couldn't go for much more than a day out here without water, you would just die...has it been weeks or months? (that seemed to have finally set the realization within him).

The Hemi-Sync Return Signal had sounded, a kind of low volume clarion/foghorn that brings about a certain recognition of place within the environment and also signals the return instructions that will follow; the session was coming to an end. I felt the need to quicken the pace or I might lose this whole scenario. I started to float away and upward from my Bedouin companion. He sensed this and implored me, where are you going? I said that it was time for me to leave and he needed to make a decision; I added that if he was not ready then I or another would become available to him when he was ready. This produced a definite response and he reached toward me and I took his hand. I said to him, Look, it can't be any worse than where you are right now. And he agreed. Holding his hand, we lifted off the sand and his eyes widened...as we rose higher I could tell the Physical Reality symptoms were leaving him: the tiredness, the hunger, the thirst...as all of these physical issues left him, he became lighter and more free. I felt good and in control as we moved towards F27 where I would drop him off.

But that's not what happened. If I had indeed picked him up in F23...we still had to move through and beyond the Belief System Territories of F24/25/26...the BST's...not a problem for me, but what about him?

That had not been an issue for me...until now. As we rose up from F23, I felt a strong grip with his hand. Heading for 27, I was surprised when I felt the loss of his grip somewhere around F24/25...he fell off and disappeared somewhere below...

After all this effort and expectation, I was just a little frustrated...what had happened?! The realization did not occur to me instantly, so I re-scripted the event... I was back in F23 hauling him back up by the hand, and I held on even tighter, with more determination...and he still let go and fell off in 24/25...and I could not stop it...

So I did it again! I re-scripted...held his hand, gripped it even tighter, put more determination and Intent into it...I was gonna get this man into F27...and as we rose higher through the frequencies...he fell off somewhere into F24/25...I just could not stop it.

The realization finally hit ME! This man had gone to where he needed to go, not where I thought he needed to go.

I came down to the debriefing late and sat in silence with twenty other people describing their experiences...and in absolute wonderment...and a certain degree of bewilderment at what I had just experienced.

25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: May 03, 2019, 07:48:26
Volgerle-

To offer a few possible answers to your questions: First, I would say that I agree with Lumaza in that you should be wary of over-thinking any specific aspects of these experiences; recognize and trust that your natural NP instinct is operating at a higher and more finely-tuned level within these experiences, and just go with the flow of your natural reactions. I am still learning this- when to grab hold and when to let go; it is not easy; but I have found that the correct and natural reaction will occur spontaneously; so usually the answer is to let go.

It is not a question of where the Void is, in relation to a Retrieval. The Void (and what I have found are associated various levels of the Void, both high and low). The Void can be above or below or even off to the side...it is just...available. A 3 dimensional, spatial reference really does not matter here, you can choose to make it a part of your perspective or not; it is your choice. If it seems to be in the way at some point, then simply dismiss it and move to where you 'intend'. So 'moving upward to take on a retrieval' seems entirely reasonable to me...take the retrieval from whatever direction it appears.

In the same way, you do not have to go first to your 'happy place' in F27, then the Park or Reception Center...this is just a structured modality that TMI offers initially...you are free to change it as you wish and just 'go with the flow' of where you initially emerge within the NP or where you may be taken/pushed. Within a few retrievals, it soon becomes apparent that you need to be very receptive and responsive to whatever environment you find yourself within. Personally, I prefer some structure and context of the situation I am moving through and into, but it has become apparent that this is too easy an idea, too simplistic and even lazy...we get continually challenged with new and changing circumstances to each adventure.

You mentioned the idea of "skilled projectors being able to 'hold it' for long periods of time". I thought the same thing and doubted my own abilities until I spent some time at TMI. It's not as hard as you think and during certain sessions at TMI they encourage you to take notes or otherwise momentarily disrupt your session. Sometimes this happens naturally, with having to adjust your physical comfort or the headphones; sometimes the Hemi-Sync directions change and you feel like you are behind and have to catch up with where you should be. Some of this may actually be designed into the system in order to teach us that we are, in actuality, moving our frequency up all by ourselves. We are eventually taught to become less dependent on the Hemi-Sync. You can re-adjust your position or take a quick note, or move rapidly through the Focus levels if you need to catch up. You can multi-task...it only briefly disrupts your focus. You panic a bit, at first, but then you realize.

EV
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 38