The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 25, 2021, 00:17:46

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 46
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Usage of Wave 1 & Frank's method - revisit on: January 23, 2021, 03:14:51
Second-

Your questions are good ones, and they demand a deeper and finer, more subtle explanation of many points. Like Xanth pointed out, I also suffered from too much intellectual over-analysis...the answer to this is to just relax, accept where you are and 'Go With the Flow' of whatever presents itself. You may be working on a deeper F10 state and a visual of something shows up and you think it's a distraction...don't fight that...accept it and relax and just 'observe' where it takes you. That's an example.

The classic definition and indicator of achieving Focus 10 is the Mind Awake/ Body Asleep state...and it is literally that. To be honest, I've never been able to relax sufficiently, never given up enough conscious control to get there, from an awake state in the middle of the day. You mentioned WBTB and that is a great method that I have made work, the first time for me being quite by accident: I had a terrible night of gastro pains that wouldn't let me sleep so I finally propped myself upright with several pillows and gained a certain amount of relief and finally drifted off. Next thing I knew, I was awakened by someone snoring...and I realized it was me! From there I was able to make a few 'Etheric' exits, each time coming back into body and then exiting again. Then I did a couple 'Phasing' exits like Frank describes and directly entering a dream or Non-Physical Reality (NPR). And my physical body remained asleep the whole time while my mind adventured! it was quite a night for learning! So that was what I consider to be a deep/high F10.
At home or even at TMI, I can only get to a low or medium F10...but I learned to accept that and can still do my work. In later courses at TMI, I asked many advanced students about their F10 depth and realized that maybe only 40% could get to that depth. And yet, everyone could still Exit/Phase/Project. So again, understand that each of these Focus levels are continuums or ranges or degrees of scale and you don't have to hit any one of them perfectly. And sometimes, outside forces may actually restrict you so that you notice and learn something from exactly the point you are at. A big mistake I made for years was in 'not simply letting go'...and that is to just keep relaxing even to the point of dropping off to sleep. If you mentally state an Intent to learn, say from F15, and relax into it striving for F15, and fall asleep...often learning takes place at an unconscious level. And you may wake up realizing that something unusual happened. Sometimes you may notice a distinct "CLICK" sound as your awareness disengages. This is known as a 'Click Out' and is a definite sign that something significant took place. The WBTB method is an excellent timing device that works after a certain amount of sleep that refreshes your consciousness and allows it more opportunity to disconnect from the Physical as your body slides back into sleep.

The next discussion is one about the subtleties of the different types of OBE. Monroe started his books describing one type- the 'etheric' OBE, where you literally climb/float out of your Physical Reality body (PR) like a ghost and by his second book he noted the distinct transition to the 'Quick-Shift method' or what Frank Kepple and many of us refer to as direct Phasing. This means either stepping directly into a lucid dream or into a visualization or rundown of some sort and there really is no sense of separating from the PR body. There is still much discussion about the differences between the two experiences, and their implications, but in my mind the distinction is clearly evident and it is also clearly a progression from the first to the second and not the other way around. The key is to be ready, willing and able to go in whichever direction you start out...so again, just go with whatever unfolds. That's also part of the teaching and the fun!

Monroe modified his Focus tracks over 20 years as more knowledge was gained, so I think your F10 works fine either way...again just pull off the headphones and try whichever exit tech you have chosen. Lumaza has given you some of the best techs including his own; I would add Personal Reality's 'How I got out for the First Time'.

Resonant Tuning- TMI still recommends it highly. It works on both PR and NPR levels and helps move your frequency up. Do it verbally and play with the internal resonances it produces. I learned to even play with the vowels of it-A, E, I, O, U...and see if that changes things...again this is very subtle energy stuff...don't discount it; there's usually a good reason for something that has been around 40 years.

EV

2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Usage of Wave 1 & Frank's method - revisit on: January 19, 2021, 23:34:27
Welcome to the Pulse!

I've been working with The Monroe Institute's Gateway Experience tapes and cd's for 25 years and also been to several courses at the campus itself, so I am very aware of how they work for me personally and others generally. Monroe engineered his Hemispheric Synchronization process long before binaural beats were introduced but I understand that may be included within some of the tracks now. Slightly differing methods at achieving the same result and they both can work. With that said, we are all different in how we respond to this form of subtle stimulation, so you have to work with it awhile. Some get nearly instant results and reach a full Focus 10, but most of us, including me, have to work at it a bit longer. Another idea to understand, and I did not learn this until attending my first course at TMI was that all these Focus levels- 10, 12, 15, 21 and on, are not specific targets per se that you have to hit perfectly...rather they describe a 'range' of awareness or consciousness. So you can be in a low/shallow F10 and still get your work done rather than a high/deep F10 and the same rule applies to the other Focus levels. So many students, including myself for many years, struggle with frustration at not achieving what they think must be the deepest level every time, when they should just relax and work from where they are at...and sometimes there is a lesson to be learned just where they are at.

So,

1- Yes, I would highly recommend it. If you find that you can readily achieve the state of MABA or even reasonably close, great!

2- Yes, the exercise is fairly short. If there is a Freeflow 10, then use that as it is longer or in the middle of track 2 just gently pull off the headphones/buds and stay with the F10 state you have achieved...given a few tries you will find this can easily be done without interrupting the state. Then work with an Exit technique or a Visualization or a Rundown that you have previously decided on.

3- It's likely a combination of all you have mentioned and yes, a standard hypnotic relaxation progression can get you to the same state.

4- If you have the time, do the exercise 4 or 5 times in a row with a five or ten minute break in between...this can really get you in the groove and you begin to notice more subtle aspects like differences in depth. If you have more tracks like F12 or F15 then great but don't rush to them right away. Do Focus 10 for a week or two, then each of the others for a week or two before moving on. At TMI, we do 6 to 8 sessions a day, each about 45 minutes and it can take most students two days before good things really start happening; it's like a 'ramping up' effect or getting yourself up to the right frequency. So lots of repetitions are needed for most of us.

Hope that helps!
EV
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal ** Looking for help analyzing/understanding them! ** on: January 16, 2021, 23:54:49
#@*$ spellcheck! Lol.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal ** Looking for help analyzing/understanding them! ** on: January 16, 2021, 06:15:55
Personal versus Cosmic...it doesn’t seem to matter how I ask the question, I am disappointed with the answer. That may be a simple fact for some of us. I’ve gotten the same lack of answers that you have and I’m not happy about it.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal ** Looking for help analyzing/understanding them! ** on: January 16, 2021, 06:09:09
Okay GR, you’ve apparently traveled into some heavy weather here. Lumaza hit on the key, I was still struggling with various parts of your narrative, but I knew ‘wiggly’ was the key...still I couldn’t bring it into focus...Lumaza did.

‘Wiggly’ is your interpretation and a personal term of their NP communication that you still need to recognize and understand a certain perspective of disconnection from the PR Human perspective in your reactions and responses on the NP level. This is an incredibly subtle and personal thing. It defies words and translation to a fair degree. Part of how incredibly subtle and personal our experiences can get, and how we become the only ones to figure them out. I’m repeating but that is my point to reinforce the idea. It’s not exactly disconnection from the human condition or dehumanizing in the extreme sense...just a new orientation with regard to relation of these areas of understanding.

Level 1 or 2 or Levels 1 through 6...this is a subtle mention to your own internal reference system of where you feel you are. I would venture that you have had experiences from 1 to 6 but your subconscious is telling you where you are basically anchored...

Regarding Chakras, the area between the sternum and the belly button involves the third Chakra where I experienced a blockage which gave me very turbulent dreams/experiences...so that may be something to consider.
6  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Invisible on: January 12, 2021, 03:24:07
LB- I can’t remember if we’ve discussed this before. I was visited when I was 5, but there was nothing after that until I was 34, then again when I was 55...that I remember. It was in the Dolores Cannon books that more than one person mentioned that if you are a ‘contactee’ at 5, then they likely visit you every 15 years or so...so that might be something to consider. I can’t remember anything at 20, but that was an extremely turbulent time for me so I’m not surprised I don’t remember, lol. At 34, I had my unquestionably significant ufo encounter. At 50, I had so much OBE activity, it’s not surprising I might have missed something. 55 was odd timing but that was when I had an outpatient surgery that apparently my visitors needed to correct that night, as I reported at the time.
I asked the same questions as you did.

My computer hard drive sits up on my desk a foot away from me, when I’m working from my PC. One night while typing a response for the Pulse, a particularly significant response, the side panel to this hard drive POPPED so loudly it really shook me...and I knew I must be onto something. I see an event like that as an agreement from Spirit/Multiverse. When my post gets lost or the computer glitches, then it’s an obvious disagreement and I have to reconsider what I’m saying in my post or abandon it altogether.
In Nature, it’s like when a thought occurs or something is said...and then a crow caws or an owl hoots, or there is a thundercrack...Castaneda called these events ‘agreements’, and I concur...it may involve a bit of anthropomorphism but my experience tells otherwise, lol.

So, I guess my answer is- maybe they have been coming to you and just communicating in a different way.

A typically great question from LightBeam and one I have been wondering for decades now...
7  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Group Diary on: January 12, 2021, 02:45:25
To confirm Nameless’ recall of a possibly shared experience between us, I contacted her last September to relate a dream that involved the two of us. Like she said, it was semi-lucid for me and a degree of haze to it. I noticed the presence of several people but I wasn’t aware of who they were. (Correction to previously saying it was Nameless- I mentioned the dream to her and she remarked on having a very similar dream either the same night or the night before) We were on what I initially believed to be a submarine, rather cramped quarters. The vehicle was being ratcheted onto a chain and sprocket system of a gantry and taken inside a larger structure. The larger structure I couldn’t decide if it was a large spaceship or like the Avengers flying aircraft carrier or maybe a facility inside a mountain; images and a sense of all three. Then the submarine opened its entire length like a hotdog bun being opened and I could step out and get a complete view of the submarine. It was long, rectangular, about 50 feet, but only about 5 feet wide when closed up. It was metal, mostly silver aluminum but with yellow metal wrapping structures at several intervals along its length. We climbed back aboard and the chain gantry carried us forward to an opening where we plunged down a waterfall into an ocean, whereupon I also got the sense this was not just ocean but also outer space. Then I lost the focus...

Turns out she had her similar experience either the same night or a day or two before...very interesting.
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Group Thing / Astral Travelers on: January 11, 2021, 06:39:12
Okay, now I see the direction. Sorry if I muddied the waters a bit.
On with the show!
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Trapped inside my body? on: January 10, 2021, 05:13:00
Sounds like a great experience and a significant event if you had multiple OBE exits and it can be very taxing since you don’t know exactly when it will end. Ya gotta love those 4am exits! And it ended possibly with a Guide taking you by the hand for a flight through space? Awesome experience! Lose the fear and always know that you are protected; that’s a key thought to keep in mind going forward.

Like Xanth recommended, notice your senses...it’s a perception of the forms of the old ones and the realization of the new senses that will become open to you.

And like Lumaza said- the expression ‘surrender to the experience’ does not imply total capitulation, but a relaxing and trusting of events as they unfold...another expression for it is ‘go with the flow’.

Nicely done!

EV
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Group Thing / Astral Travelers on: January 09, 2021, 23:52:17
History repeats, a good idea a year ago, a good idea now. What a turbulent year that makes us forget that Lumaza started this selfsame discussion just last February, lol.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_pulse_island/back_to_astral_island-t47872.0.html

Astral Pulse Island is a perfectly good target destination, so we may as well continue with that. The Island has had enough NP activity and thought energy put into it that the energetic construct no doubt exists. There were excellent ideas and a good start was made, so I would suggest a re-read of that thread. Then we can discuss some additional ideas that could be tried to see if better results can be had.

Since shortly after the start of that thread, I did the Starlines 1 course at TMI. Every session involved "partnered exploration", meaning we would all attempt to meet at Focus 27, reinforce our group focus and then move to Focus 34/35, and then from there we would visualize and board a starship which would then take us around the galaxies and even further out to Focus 49. Honestly I'm not sure how proficient a group we were. We had a few really good experiencers who came back with lots of information but most of their experiences seemed independent of anyone else. The rest of us struggled with intermittent successes. Reflecting on the whole course, I did learn a better appreciation for how important certain conditions needed to be met. Lumaza excellently described these conditions a year ago, among them- commitment, practice, techniques, etc. I added some ideas as we all did. Now we have Omcasey contributing the ideas of 'crossover experiences' and 'targeting', both of which really resonate with me and will comment on.

Also, in re-reading Adrian's opening thread on AP Island, he reminded me of another component we should consider to better refine that 'targeting', and that is the idea of Sigils, both general and personal Sigils. As an example, one idea may be to incorporate within each of our personal Phasing techniques an agreed upon Sigil that marks a door we must move through, it also could have the picture of API along with it. The idea being that we begin creating an energetic trail or path to the Island. And you create your own personal Sigil as a method to 'mark' your path every time you find a proper place to leave it. Think of leaving a breadcrumb trail or a set of piton spikes hammered in across the face of a mountain. Each time we make the journey, we have these energy markers to subtly remind us and guide us, and yes it works to varying degrees for different people so it's a worthwhile idea to consider.

'Targeting' in my mind is important to keep it simple so all of us can agree and remember. Example- We use our personal Phasing technique which includes the doorway Sigil and API picture, we visualize the Island and imagine ourselves there and then maybe a courtyard(or maybe a Tiki bar) with a crystal to re-energize and strengthen the group focus and if the experience takes hold we go with the flow and move forward, also remembering to drop our personal Sigil here and there in interesting places (like your chair) so we can revisit them. If the experience does not take hold on its own, then we employ the Bruce Moen technique of "priming the pump", that is by continuing to imagine the Island and imagining conversations and interactions with others; I initially discounted and disbelieved this technique but have since found it can work amazingly well, such as when you imagine the start of a conversation and then it takes off by itself. Believe me, after 3 days at TMI with no experiences, I was ready to try anything and it worked!

And then we need a Purpose, a simple one at first. Like get to the crystal and imagine the group there and power it up and see what happens and what you notice. Or ask for a Guide and an introduction. Maybe a flight around the pyramid. Retrievals and Quests of Valor can wait for later, Lol.

Then there is the question of timing but since Time is an artificial human PR construct, then it really shouldn't matter...Everything has already happened and is and will be happening. Still, the human sense of Time does somehow affect Intent and experience in ways I haven't figured out yet, so a target date for each specific mission seems appropriate, but I'm not really decided about this. Weekends seem good but when you have something going on...that becomes difficult. Just an idea for consideration but how about a 'target' day of Wednesday which includes the 'window' of Tuesday-Thursday? A kind of narrowed 'Time Window'?

Some ideas to consider.

Finally, most of the links for API had gone inactive, but I finally found one.

http://www.astralpulse.com/astralpulseisland.html
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal ** Looking for help analyzing/understanding them! ** on: January 08, 2021, 05:25:58
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_dreams/nameless_everything_journal-t46764.0.html;msg371457#msg371457

GR, in this case the healing was felt as very subtle, an energetic and calming of energies...I will admit, nothing dramatic on the Physical level...but not that I really was suffering from any substantial issues. Severe stress at times, as I am susceptible to that...so the general idea of re-balancing energies was very acceptable to me. It is not like a specific condition was healed; possibly because I didn't have one at the time. So, to your question no, but that doesn't disqualify the experience itself but to only point to a more subtle level...which is kind of how it played out at the time. Another participant commented on being "put through the wringer" and I commented about the basic and prosaic quality that was, and then I mentioned my session...and our Trainer was calmly eating her lunch sandwich and commented that all this was normal energy adjustment just part of the course...so that simple comment became very significant, in fact it blew me out of my seat, there while eating a simple lunch. It was not just a simple recognition of her experience but also mine, and the fact she had seen these situations before...this was qualification and confirmation on a very direct level...comments at lunch, think about it.

So yes, that taught me something about difficult or nightmare experiences. But I really haven't had one since then...so I have nothing further to offer...have nightmares been reduced as a result? Because they're no longer required in the same sense? no longer a growth mechanism at the moment? IDK

The recognition and dealing with these states of mind is still an ongoing process...

EV
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A Good Friend Of Mine Died - My Thoughts And Condolences on: January 06, 2021, 06:20:18
I’m sorry for your loss.
Many friends are departing. We can offer energy, support and prayers.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal ** Looking for help analyzing/understanding them! ** on: January 06, 2021, 04:09:55
Hello T-Man and thank you for the compliment! I prefer Occam’s Razor as well, even over an electric, lol. And five years ago, I likely would have put forward an assessment similar to yours; after all, she got herself out of a difficult situation, an artful dodge as it were. The arm bracelet was a seeming provided outlet to the experience so that likely lends to your interpretation, but maybe it is a subtlety and complexity of her NP awareness. I’m honestly not sure because this is, significantly, her personal experience.

Another good reason for keeping a Dream or Experience Journal. After a number of years, I realized that I had experienced this ‘dodge’ many times. For years, I thought I was gaining more awareness and response to situations that could result in nightmares and extricating myself from them. Then at TMI, I had the ‘veggie chopper’ healing experience and I remembered that exact scenario happening in a LD years before. It was memorable because it reminded me so much of the Resident Evil movie when the soldier is trapped in the hallway with the laser grid that multiplies and eventually slices and dices him...gruesome and absolutely an unavoidable situation. So I remembered that scene! And when it happened to me, I bailed!

But after TMI, I got to thinking about the nature and reason for nightmares and difficult situations like these. Are they actually different kinds of tests or learning opportunities than we normally discuss here on the Pulse and we just usually misunderstand them? So, I’ve been thinking upon this...

And the subject isn’t in any books I’ve come across, which is most of them. This ‘nightmare theory’ may be one that I can lay claim to, or at least the pointing out of some of the more subtle mechanics of what is happening...

GR’s experiences are just so good that it gives me the opportunity to ask these questions.

14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal ** Looking for help analyzing/understanding them! ** on: January 05, 2021, 08:09:12
There is a lot in these experiences GR...but that is good, or at least it should be...suitcases can pile up...it means that your NP travels are providing results and opportunities for growth...and damnably difficult riddles and questions...but it sounds like you continue to get more of them.

This is my opinion and mine only...my perspective...but your experience does seem to parallel mine and a few others here at times and to some degree. Not sure if that implies connection or a fairly limited course selection that is available to us...maybe we are all just in the same NPR college...

This is an experience that you really have to question your gut feeling- I sense this as a failed healing opportunity. It's not surprising because these experiences catch us off guard and so much out of position. The last three spontaneous healing opportunities that I had over the last seven years...as nightly semi-lucid dream events...I failed them all...I just failed to recognize them for what they were. In fact, I came aware enough that I resisted and ejected myself from the dream and woke up each time. And I made the mistake of thinking that was some sort of successful NP awareness control that got me out of a possible nightmare or bad situation. I thought that for three or four years. I thought I was getting that much better at my NP mind control...I was wrong. I was mistaking a healing event for a negative event.

At TMI, I became aware of the distinction and in one session was put through an event that years before I had decided was a simple, nasty nightmare (the veggie-chopper)...at TMI I had the implicit trust in my own NP safety based on their curriculum, so I went through the procedure and realized the healing experience for what it had been all along. Then it happened again with another formerly rejected experience.

Years ago, I made the same fail...people surrounding me, a medical procedure that wasn't fully explained to me...I bailed on the dream and really had no answer for it. It does appear to be a difficult test- as events proceeded, my trust level just reduced to zero, until I said no more.

In your case, I would even point to the metaphor or the symbolism- You are challenged with communicating and getting across your message to the NPR. So you get a healing LD or an experience that leads to an operation on your throat...a tracheotomy possibly. There is a chakra associated with the throat and it has a link to communication within the NPR...hmmm...

This experience sounds like one that deserves further meditation.

15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Human Behavior on: January 04, 2021, 05:59:58
First, I would say that I respect everyone's opinion.

This situation is pushing all our boundaries. Was this the 2020 Psychic Expansion some hoped for, or the Revolutionary one? The simple truth is the chances were more for a descent into chaos and control. Maybe it includes both the descent into chaos and the chance for growth. It's ugly but here we are, and like LB said, we chose to be here; to either just witness it but also to affect it. The whole thing is an incredible learning opportunity.

Whether ET's or otherwise, there are a lot of players in this game. Many of us "Olders" have wondered if and when this would play out...since the 60's...climate change, world disruption...it does seem to be here now...

I agree with the idea that the pandemic is an artificial construct, sadly a weaponization... the whole push to world domination, globalization...yes...that effort has not relaxed for 75 years...

Nonetheless, that leaves us as individuals in how we choose to respond. We fight for freedom or we accept control and slavery.

Good luck to us all.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Switching to non-physical realities on: January 04, 2021, 05:31:41
MagikOwl,

That is an excellent description of the disassociation process. It has been described many times before but each time there is the chance that a new experiencer will notice a subtle part that resonates with them in that particular moment.

Once we gain a certain amount of competence operating in the Non-Physical Reality, we are faced with dealing with the concepts of "Fear" and then "Lust or Sexual Desire"...these seem to be consistent, next level issues...

In the most simple terms (it appears), the NPR (Non-Physical Reality) is testing us in our ability to control our most base, animal or human-based emotions...that being fear and sexuality. You can break it down or argue it any way you like, but over the years, we obviously come back to dealing with these two issues; it's in all the literature and it is here in everyone's earliest experiences. The issue is obviously one of control. Once you learn to control these emotions, you move on in your experiences. The NPR appears to have a definite graduation system. If you're dead, these PR issues fade away...still alive, and you want to explore the NPR, then you have to demonstrate control...

You have apparently solved your "Fear" issue...now you have to deal with the "Sex" issue...neither of them is easy, so stay alert...a fun fact of navigating the NPR is that we can give you the answer without spoiling the whole test! The difficulty is that you have to APPLY the answer within the particular Simulation! The SEX answer was given to us by Monroe some fifty years ago...and he apparently stumbled onto it by accident...

When you recognize that you are in a Sexual Simulation, you can either go with it and have fun!...or if you want a chance for your experiences to move to the next level, display some conscious control, and "defer"...don't reject the experience outright...just defer it to a later time...think and say, I would love to have sex with you now, but how about we do that at some later time?...there is somehow some distinction between the two degrees of responses...a deference of sorts...

I don't know about women, but that goes against any guy response...but that is what has to happen...

Your next few experiences, you need to carry forward these understandings.  
EV
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Thought control question? on: December 31, 2020, 07:56:33
A slight disagreement in semantics and maybe language,
Contemplating and meditating are two different activities emanating from the same base consciousness. One is active, the other more passive.
Either way is good depending on the current circumstance and the subject under consideration.

18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Thought control question? on: December 30, 2020, 06:24:22
Contemplate with thoughts.

Meditate with no thoughts.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Crazy multiple experiences on: December 30, 2020, 05:42:41
I can’t add to much of the good advice that Lumaza has given pertaining to this issue but,

Sometimes we do get experiences in rapid or continued succession; I have had this many times. It seems that supposed ‘normal’ life, that is PR life, takes precedence for months or years at a time; then our NPR activities seem to flare up and catch our attention. I think that this follows our personal and individual life course that we have chosen; take some time and reflect on that idea.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal- tides2dust. Entries, Past Experiences, Notes and Questions on: December 29, 2020, 07:59:58
Sorry about the previous, I am still crap about quoting...grrr...

Okay, I put quotes in...
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal- tides2dust. Entries, Past Experiences, Notes and Questions on: December 29, 2020, 07:58:39
 “Considering all things I am ready to put any disbelief aside and try to establish contact/communication. Whatever happens, I need to let the mental landscape show me versus trying so hard to exert will. Still, I thought, I'd need to telegraph that I am asking for instruction/guidance. “

This is exactly what you need to do. An excellent insight. And the 'asking' is appropriate and works almost automatically, just as you described it.

Whether 'Monjoronson' actually was involved is another issue entirely, but it is likely that you did open communication to some beneficial guidance...you just have to take some of these experiences on faith, so to speak...and figure them out later...sometimes years...lol.

“ I wonder who is it that says my name in the beginning of these experiences? Another thought is that I am already in the NP state when that happens, and my mistake is in trying to further project by creating the idea of my body and then creating the idea of separating from it. So there needs to be a shift in consciousness as I become aware of this state.”

Hearing your name is a 'prompt' of some sort; you can guess from where it comes. The rest of your statement is an entirely accurate assessment of your situation and a very important understanding of how you move forward. You don't have to make a shift from here...you already have! This IS the new state!

It is this realization that is often too simple and too obvious to realize...you will get it, and then smack yourself upside the head, lol.

22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Switching to non-physical realities on: December 29, 2020, 07:14:59
It takes practice to properly anchor the awareness and then work from there, that’s a good description of it. Just keep at it. The unconscious images are produced by your subconscious, possibly added to or modified by your higher self and are a mix of randomness/memory/meaningful/metaphor...there is a certain flair involved, personal only to you...in other words, you have to figure out your own personal imagery...

The recliner seems to be working...you are doing very well, go with the flow.
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! on: December 24, 2020, 08:19:37
To all remember, reflect and rejoice in what we are shown in both good times and difficult times; seek the Truth and defy the Lies.

Peace to you and yours,
EV
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal- tides2dust. Entries, Past Experiences, Notes and Questions on: December 22, 2020, 09:36:45
Agreed with all prior comments. The “orb” was possibly a higher self healing mechanism or from completely outside, doesn’t really matter, it was healing...the fact that it sank into your chest where the heart chakra resides...and yes, you probably disrupted it to some degree with your conflicted awareness, but don’t worry about it too much...how would you know and most of us have more than one experience like this in our repertoire...this was 2018 and think about how much more you know, sense or ‘feel’ about it all now...this will continue to increase...

So the trick in all this is a balance between ‘observing’ and ‘participating’...when to watch and when to get involved...it is an awkward and imprecise process going forward, so don’t immediately doubt your responses...often there are no perfect answers...part of the fun, it seems, lol.
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal- tides2dust. Entries, Past Experiences, Notes and Questions on: December 21, 2020, 08:50:15
Even small steps forward are success.

An experience like this one is much more in the success category than a failure one. You have noticed that much more subtlety and sophistication has just been introduced; but initially you subdivide it into success versus failure, and that is just too severe a criticism. So many of these experiences now happen on very subtle, instinctive levels.

This for me, was a huge moment of rethinking and understanding the depth and levels of complexity to these NP experiences and it took time to realize. Your comments indicate to me at least, that your intuitive feel is developing, such that you are now subdividing your short experience into aspects of success versus failure. I’m not saying that you shouldn’t reflect on it this way, but rather I’m suggesting you additionally recognize the “feel” you sense about one aspect versus another. This is your intuition sense and a key sense that is needing development to navigate the Non-Physical Reality. Every time now that you sense some information, realize that it is likely still far deeper than you first thought. It may or may not be, but a twenty minute meditation might sometimes provide more insight.

An example might be to reflect on the insight that you were somehow in a classroom with a teacher imparting information. The details are unimportant right now, your insight was the “feel” that this was a classroom/teacher...another likelihood was the acronym and location...again, the detail of each is not necessary right now but may indicate a slightly complex form of information that was communicated. It’s frustrating to not immediately understand the acronym or remember the location, but we have to trust that the information was received on a deeper non-conscious level and frankly that is how some information HAS to be received. This still happens even for very experienced explorers.

The debate about Intent is an ongoing discussion. I think you need an Intent most of the time as it is closely linked to just how the NPR operates with “thought=action”...so if there isn’t something specific you want, again I recommend the default. Sometimes you may find yourself in the Void, or at the tail end of a dream, kind of ‘in between worlds’...you can just sort of idle there and see what shows...learning when and how to go with nothing or a small bit of something is also part of the process and the adventure.

Hope that gives further thoughts,

EV

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 46