The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 23, 2019, 02:00:19

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: If you were... on: April 16, 2019, 09:44:31
I am with Volgerle. I don't have to pretend.

I like Nameless' comments and I will add this-

Today I watched the cathedral of Notre Dame burn down. With that and among other events, I see a civilization coming to an end, challenged by another and yet eventually likely replaced by yet even another. One thing is apparent on Earth and that is the function of 'change'. It may occur within five years or it may require 500 years or multiples thereof.

I suppose that this is a misperception within a narrow time context; no matter what year you may pick, events are occurring which signify great changes coming; a slight allowance for years, decades or a century here or there, notwithstanding.

And yet within that context, as Nameless said, the human element keeps forging ahead. Opportunities abound. And pain and heartbreak...and love and celebration.

Incredible diversity. Incredible adversity. And while you are here, you forget and know nothing else.

It is a remarkable learning system.

2  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: It’s all Games & Wars, until someone gets lucid #5 on: April 14, 2019, 11:16:56
I think that it is beneficial to write about your lucid dreams in order to encourage more of them. That and the results are a good sign that this is working for you.

I think that this LD is a good sign of progress.

I will offer a few observations on some possibly different perspectives you might consider about certain aspects in this experience. This is not definitive, just some ideas I offer for you to consider in this and future experiences. Within my own experiences, this is part of the change in thinking that I realized about certain parts of my LDs.

First, you realized the ‘game’ aspect which tells you something. It’s not a ‘game’, rather you recognized the ‘artificiallity’ of the event. It was being manufactured for you. This is what we recognize as a Simulation, a teaching event. Good; now you know the ‘feel-think’ aspect of the experience and what to look for in the future.

Having realized that, the Simulation was shifted to the next lesson and you experienced that ‘blank’ moment...the scenario switched to the next event...and you recognized the shift from the ‘alien’ environment. Another good recognition, and although you didn’t fully recognize what was occurring, you dealt with it from both a cognitive and emotional level; are you beginning to see just how well you did on an almost subliminal or subconscious level?

Then you were killed...but that didn’t automatically blow you out; you dealt with it from a NP level and re-started the LD; you utilized a distinct NP ability: re-starting and re-configuring a dream sequence. This is not a simple thing. Nice. You recognized the fact and this kicked your awareness up a notch.

The details of the next dream scenario are almost unimportant except that they served to offer a chance at full lucidity which you achieved- you realized you were dreaming. Additionally, you reached out and felt the texture of the fabric of his uniform and the fact of this kicked your awareness up another notch. What I want you to realize now is that all of these seemingly subtle realizations are actually very significant moments towards your progress in developing your Non-Physical Personality or Awareness. These actions are apparently parts of many dreaming recognition moments that are required to progress, and you realized many of them in this event, even if at a very subtle level. Kurt Leland describes these ‘dreaming levels’ very specifically in his book Otherwhere, so I can recommend that as a resource if you want to look for it.

This is how it works and it is a really cool process. You did really well in this one, so in your quiet moments be thankful and grateful and receptive for more experiences. Give thanks to those who are supporting you. Nicely done!

EV

3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Very important request on: March 10, 2019, 08:01:41
Why do you need to project as part of a healing process?

If you need healing you can ask for it within a meditative state, from your higher self or others; you can also request it here, I’m sure a few or more would send energy; you could also email The Monroe Institute for some DEC healing. That’s just a few suggestions.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Love and Hugs on: March 05, 2019, 02:14:54
My thoughts and prayers to you and your family, Nameless.

EV
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello Again! on: February 26, 2019, 08:01:55
Welcome back Fulcaneli,

I took a few minutes to read back through your earlier posts. I have also read the Llewellyn book you have described, many years ago. So have you made progress with that method or any others? There is much here in the way of good advice so if you have any questions feel free to ask either in the Hotline or start a thread of your own, and we can get started. Glad to have you back!

EV
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: February 22, 2019, 09:42:46
Lifeline

So in the last year, in an effort to kick-start my NP learning, I did something I have wanted to do for 30 plus years and that was to attend some courses at The Monroe Institute (TMI) near Charlottesville, Virginia, USA. The core courses are 5 day/6 night commitments where you live there and are fully immersed within the Hemi-Sync sessions and briefings/de-briefings/discussions with a like-minded group that begins as strangers and six days later disbands as friends having shared a unique and rewarding experience. I cannot recommend it in strong enough terms. To begin with, the energy of the place after 40 plus years is incredible and the immersive environment is strongly conducive to nearly anyone having the opportunity for significant and rewarding experiences. The first course is Gateway, followed by a choice of either Guidelines or Lifeline. Lifeline deals with retrievals and navigating through the Afterlife and so I chose that as my second course, that concept having always had a special interest to me. Over 50 plus years, I think that I have done a few retrievals within nearly unconscious dream contexts, and a few definite simulations over the last several years; but the process still felt somehow incomplete and a bit frustrating for me, so I wanted to try something new.

Now I must admit that I have used the Gateway Hemi Sync tapes since 1995, the CDs since 2005, and honestly not gotten much from them. Yes, some patterning and some problem-solving sessions seemed to produce results, but I never felt as if I was getting deep enough for the results I was seeking. In retrospect I think I was wrong and wasn't looking at the process the way I needed to; but that's me; don't let my experience scare you off of these products because many people find huge benefits from them. Consequently, my first time at TMI for the Gateway program, I didn't get much in the way of experiences, though many did. I did have a wonderful and fulfilling time sharing with all the other participants and would return, if not just for that, it was so good.

Lifeline started off much the same way for me. It was a smaller but much more experienced NP group; many of these people had OBE experience under their belt and a few participants were quite talented. I came there with guarded expectations but still felt a certain level of 'performance anxiety'.

The first full day of sessions included instructions to recognize certain states or to introduce/meet with guides...I got none of that. All I experienced was multiple color tours through mostly purple and violet with splashes and streaks of red, yellow, orange and green; nothing of the visuals I was hoping for nor expecting. Plus I hadn't slept a minute the first night. At lunch I expressed my frustration to one of the trainers and she suggested that I was being pushed to learn all this from an 'energetic' sense. She added the idea that purple often involved healing. Those ideas actually resonated with me and I determined to go with the flow of whatever presented itself. The final session that night I found myself again in the purple/violet colors but this time they resolved into a visual of a purple ocean. I looked for land, but could find none and finally decided to just dive into the purple ocean where I swam for awhile. The next day was much the same with tours through purple and violet energies. Did not sleep that night either; I was completely exhausted. Again, late in the day, I found myself at a purple landscape and ocean so again I took the plunge and rocketed through the depths like a supersonic dolphin. I wasn't happy about my results but at least I had gotten something. One of the last sessions was an intro to F22 which touches on some possibly hellish regions. That was for me, an epic tour of a purple hellish landscape of lost and tormented souls, an incredible surreal visual that finally punctuated my earlier color tours. That was powerful.

By the third day I had slept a few hours, was somewhat recovered. Today we were to attempt our first retrieval. My expectations were at rock bottom; I had zero confidence. The first few sessions were designed to take us to Focus 27, familiarize ourselves with the Park, the Reception Center and the Healing and Rejuvenation Center. I got nearly nothing from that: maybe some vague, what felt like self-generated imaginings of souls moving into and through these areas...and then just more purple color tours. I understood the idea of kick-starting the process, priming the pump with a little imagination but it just felt incomplete, I wasn't trusting any of the feedback I was getting. In this latest session, we were to move to 27, obtain the assistance of a guide and move down to F23 to look for and assist any stuck souls that grabbed our NP attention. Yeah, I didn't feel too confident about accomplishing that.

So I went to 27, or what felt to me like 27. I asked around for guidance and felt nothing in response. So I said 'to hell with it' and dove down anyway to what I felt was 23. I was back in colors and swimming around through what were now energies I had known for a few days. It took a couple minutes but I felt 'something'. It was a new color, a new energy, a different feel. And I 'knew' it was in need of help. And then something like a pop-up window on a computer screen appeared for me. It was just a small visual screen set within my focus and it only lasted maybe five seconds. It was a modern day soldier, American I think but am not sure. He was leading a squad in line-ahead and they were suddenly hit with automatic gunfire and all went to the ground. And the visual was gone. I 'knew' he had been hit and killed by 4 or 5 bullets. But I was back swimming in energy.

Then the visual screen opened again, maybe for another five seconds. I was standing over him and he was looking up at me with the realization that I was unconcerned about the suppressive fire going on and he was likely already dead. He says to me, "It happens that quickly?" And instinctively I respond to him, "Yeah, it can happen that quickly." The visual fades. When the visual comes in again, I reach out my hand and he takes it and I help him to his feet. I say to him, "It's alright now, we can go. I'm going to take you to a place where this can all get sorted out." He holds on tight as we lift into the air and the transition to 27 is much quicker than I thought it would be, maybe just two or three seconds. I am back to sensing only energies there and as I let him go it is in the midst of several very bright and white cloud-forms of energy and I know everything is good.

So that was my first retrieval at Lifeline. There were several others. All very different and unexpected.

It might be of interest that a later session in the day involved each of us going to 27 and entering the Healing and Rejuvenation Center to ask for our own individual healing. Again, I found this a bit difficult to visualize so I finally re-imagined some old friends to help me- the young man and woman attendants from my Back to School adventure. They actually appeared quite readily and asked "How can we help you now?" I asked for some healing and they marched me down a hallway and handed me off to another guy who took me into an examination room. He asked what he could do for me and I said that I probably could use some healing on many levels. Just use your best judgment I said.

He looked at me and said, "What do you think all the violet was about?"

7  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: February 21, 2019, 01:07:10
What a wild experience Nameless! Definitely an eye-opener! Nice!

This is another example of something I have slowly come to realize over many years- often these very strange dreams/experiences are actually healing experiences. The trouble for me is that they can be so strange and initially uncomfortable and unsettling that I often become resistant and abort the experience.

I was recently doing a course at The Monroe Institute and during one of the sessions I had the chance for a 'do-over' of a healing experience that I had rejected a few years ago; this time, I recognized what was happening and let the process follow through to completion, even though it was quite unnerving at first. My memory of it was sparked by the comment of another participant during the lunch that followed the session. She commented that she had literally been 'run through the wringer' in a bodily/energetic fashion. (A wringer is an old device: an attachment to a clothes-washing tub that consisted of two wooden rollers powered by a hand crank and you would feed the freshly-washed clothing through it to squeeze out the water). I remarked that I had gone through a similar process that I called the 'veggie chopper' where a square of translucent glass descended over me and a grid of metal slicers repeatedly 'sliced and diced' me. I felt my NP body fall into 32 chunks, then a second pass reduced me to 64, and finally what felt like 128...quite an odd feeling as my awareness lay on the floor of the cubicle in momentarily separate yet self-aware pieces, lol. The Trainer who was sitting at our table confirmed that these are forms of healing and methods for balancing our energies.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Exit agreed - Guide help denied on: February 16, 2019, 22:15:01
Many of us come into this practice hoping for and expecting guidance in a very direct manner- someone to converse with, a comforting voice, at the least some writing in the sky...it would appear that these forms of communication are somewhat rare and different between individuals.

Messages in the form of metaphor seem to be most common, so don’t be disappointed. Learning to decipher the metaphor forces you not only to figure out the message, but to contemplate the how and why these messages took this form. Learning this form of communication is part of your NP development and is a unique insight into just how YOU are interpreting the energy that is being communicated to you. It can be frustrating at times when you just want a straight-forward answer, but you will come to appreciate the beauty of this learning method.

If the message is initially unclear, you might try devoting a twenty minute session to meditating just on this and see if more becomes known.

So what did you learn from these metaphors?

9  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Gardian of the Earth on: February 09, 2019, 11:36:03
A wonderful experience LB!

Based on my own experiences over the last several years, this now describes to me clearly a healing/reorientation kind of event for you, and a good one. Your perspective was a bit removed but you were still there to observe and it made sense...meaning you retained a sense of cognition. That seems to be the position they put you into. In this case, observe and report.  The sense of Atlas...yeah, a good representation of the energetic architecture at work...maybe even Atlas Shrugged...funny how these representations present...IDK, mine often don't fully fit with my belief constructs...lol...maybe that's just the point... they keep pushing our thinking...but you saw that there is a construct and an order to Earth's existence...a crucial distinction.

What comes across to me is that everything you experienced was an energetic exchange of various information and that much of it is beyond our understanding at the moment and a certain amount of time is required for assimilation.

LB, I don't need to tell you this. There is much more in this experience that needs to 'unpack' at it's own rate. You already know how to allow that process to unfold. My mention of it is only for the benefit of others. This is how it works.

Nice one.
EV
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Can you meet with someone else's spirit guide while in the non-physical? on: February 01, 2019, 09:50:55
I suppose that it is possible, but why? Have you not been able to communicate with your own guides? I spent years in frustration trying vainly to contact my own, with seemingly no results. Only recently have I come across enough information to suggest that I may have actually wanted it this way from the beginning. This might also be your case, but I would first suggest modifying your attempts at communicating. It was suggested to me to not just ask mentally, but also verbally and out loud. I recently did this, asking for clarification in some of my experiences and received interesting results which convinced me to investigate this technique further. Also consider, if you haven’t already, making the request at different times and circumstances:during morning meditation, in prayer, before sleep asking for a dream response, trying an affirmation or two. Just some ideas.
11  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Blocked Door on: January 02, 2019, 06:35:29
Add 'Family' to that...just make it another 4 F Club...it fits, it works...just sayin' grin
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Happy New Year 2019! on: January 01, 2019, 07:37:56
We, the people of Earth, may suffer from this delusion of the Time/Space Continuum, this basic ingrained misunderstanding; yet we throw really awesome parties to celebrate the idea of each new year.

You have to be here to appreciate the significance of that. You have to have signed up for the full course and all that comes with it.

A Happy New Year to all of us!
13  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: December 31, 2018, 05:38:55
Nameless, I think your initial read on the context of what's going on currently is correct. The dreams you were having may have been precursors to the experience you just described. It was a different experience than you are used to and possibly a significant one relative to your development. I think Lightbeam's interpretation is both insightful and accurate and takes the translation to a deeper level. I thought the same thing but initially lacked the wording to describe it as well as she did. The creature you 'choked out' may represent a belief or set of beliefs, or issues, including some fears, that you might have thought were dealt with and left behind in your past. Only you can really figure that part out. This experience may have shown you that it/they are still there, maybe in the manner of a thoughtform that displays a certain power and resiliency that we are unaware of; and in this experience you were pulled out and directed to confront it.

I know that you are currently reading Otherwhere and I think it's definitely possible that the material in there may have prompted your current dreaming trend which might have resulted in this obviously cathartic experience. That's how subtle and meaningful some of the ideas are in that book, despite the somewhat fantastical dramatization of his experiences, at least imo. The next book, MDH is much more into the fine tuning of these qualities. In fact, I was contemplating your experience last night while scanning Multidimensional Human and I came across a section where he talks about reaching a stage of development where this exact experience is described. Of course, I didn't mark it when I should have and now can't find it as I logged in for this reply...but I will find it and share it when I do.

The experiences that bring tears are especially bittersweet ones...nice work. smiley
14  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: Healing and forgiveness on: December 29, 2018, 08:56:54
I agree with the points Phildan1 and Lumaza are making and I will add a few others. Take what resonates with you and discard what doesn't.

I think that Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result.

It sounds like you made many reasonable attempts to remain a part of your mother's and relative's lives; and they responded with anger, resentment and injury towards you. You did the right thing by cutting them off and walking away. Have no regrets, this is on them and not you. You reach a final point and realize that you cannot rescue them and must save yourself; it sounds like you did that.

In some metaphysical concepts we are initially bound to our 'blood relatives', like a set of contracts and agreements that pre-date our arrival into this world and tie us to one another for a certain set of experiences. But this is not a suicide pact and when it is clear that you have done your fair share, your part, you have made the emotional and active commitment to support them and work through these experiences with them...and they continually reject that and in return, offer only more suffering for you, then I think your obligation is ended and those contracts and ties are at an end. It is time to walk away.

For some of us, our 'true' family, our spiritual family is often found elsewhere, as friends and even strangers who become eventual family discovered along the path.

The 'niggling' feeling that you have, the 'hole' that you feel, may indeed be the regret and emptiness left behind. With respect to that idea, I am reminded of a profound moment in the book "The Prophet", by Kahlil Gibran, on the ideas of Joy and Sorrow-

"Then a woman said, Speak to us of Joy and Sorrow.
   And he answered:
   Your joy is your sorrow unmasked.
   And the selfsame well from which your laughter rises was oftentimes filled with your tears.
   And how else can it be?
   The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain."

-There is more to that passage but that was the part that captured me. And sadly, it seems apparent that the people who carved such sorrow into you will not be the ones to fill you with joy; but that's okay because you have found others who will and have.

It could easily be said that, given the traumatic childhood and emotionally-dysfunctional later years in dealing with your family, that a fair amount of long-term therapy and counseling would be recommended. These are not issues that anyone works through in a week or three, much less by New Year's...this is difficult stuff that takes time to understand and work through. Given that, this being a metaphysical website only and not a substitute for expert medical advice, I would again agree with Phildan1 and Lumaza and stress that, from such a long and difficult life experience, you are likely carrying a load of negativity and emotional baggage. This literally becomes an emotional energy blockage and needs to be expelled; and not just through one session, but through many. Most all of us have these blockages in varying degrees and we must find ways to exhaust the negative energy. Lumaza points out a good technique in the D Cannon videos. I will offer another that Circumstance finally forced upon me and I use it on a regular basis as a kind of maintenance technique. I had no idea that this crap was in my subconscious, much less the severity of it.

It is a visualization that is similar to Cannon's, described in one of Kurt Leland's books and it helps to purge negative emotional baggage that floats in our subconscious unknown to us and restricts us from achieving deeper levels into the NP. He calls it "Cleaning the Astral Closet".
   We decide which particular set of negative emotions we wish to purge and through a personal visualization we exhaust their emotional power and expel them back into the universe. My particular visualization works this way- I see myself in a Boiler room, with a large steel furnace and a large pile of coal to feed it. I scoop up five to ten or more shovelfuls of coal and pitch them into the open furnace. I feel the heat, the sweat, the effort involved with each shovelful. The coal represents the negative emotion I am purging and each shovelful requires a straining effort that reminds me of the emotion involved (anger/frustration/pain/disappointment, etc); the heat of the furnace just adds to this. Eventually I slam the furnace door shut and stand back to witness the heat build in intensity until the top of the Boiler blows open and gray ash and sparks shoot into the night sky exhausted of its' energy and recycled into the cosmos. I feel the release within myself.

I stay open to however my subconscious or higher self may want to modify this visualization. If it wants to change from time to time, I let it. If after a few sessions, I feel a little lighter and clearer, then I am satisfied that the process is working. It is a very symbolic process but it is also working on a very fundamental and subtle energetic level that many of us (myself included) are initially unaware of.

Hope that helps some,
EV
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I finally meet my guide and I think she's testing me on: December 28, 2018, 07:53:57
I would need to understand a little more context with this last experience to offer an opinion, but a few ideas come to mind in general.

If it reminded you of "Negs" or some of Monroe's early bothersome experiences, then maybe that is what it was- a kind of vague, shapeless energy that had a nagging tendency to cling to you. Maybe it represents some lingering beliefs that you need to let go- fear, distraction, doubt, etc. You mentioned in the earlier experience that you were surprised that you exhibited no fear of the large beings. This is a good insight but may in fact indicate that a little fear still remains. You are in the NP so know that you are safe and protected and go fearlessly. It seems this certainty is slowly sinking in, lol.

Keep in mind that in the NP these are energy streams and fields of energy that we are encountering and we will all interpret this energy somewhat differently and personally. You may soon get a brief experience, a few seconds, where your vision may expand to see/feel the underlying energy patterns/currents and that knowledge is another step up; I've had it a few times and it's really cool; wish I could do it on command, lol.

Leland makes the point that if you are in an environment and not understanding it's purpose or function that you can simply ask aloud or mentally and expect to get an answer. I still haven't programmed myself well enough to remember to do that and been left wondering many times.

Is everything a test in the NP? Probably not, but it may as well be...how are we to know the difference? Part of the fun, I guess.

Good work! Sounds like you are making progress! Be sure to express your gratitude for the education in some fashion, a little appreciation never hurts.
16  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Kurt Leland's Ten Levels of Dream Awareness on: December 17, 2018, 06:41:30
catsquotl,

I second Lumaza's points...but I do want to stress something that is concerning to me in your post. You state that you misunderstood a Non-Physical memory for a Physical Reality fact. That can happen from time to time as we explore our existence within these Realities, but it is not a good sign if we get them rigidly confused. Always maintain your awareness of the difference. Recognize and reflect on this sequence of thoughts around this situation. This might be an important moment of evolution for your thought process. That happened for me at a certain point and maybe it is just a short period that we move through; maybe it is six days, six weeks or six months...just be aware of it...become aware of it. This is fun stuff but it can be deadly serious at times; don't let it lead to a traffic accident or stepping off a curb into the path of a bus...

Any questions, please ask...we are all here to help each other...me included, lol.
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Wizard of OZ on: December 17, 2018, 06:05:38
Great points T-Man! The Yellow Brick Road is definitely the Path to Enlightenment! The Emerald City, I haven't worked out but it does sound cool! I hadn't tied the idea of 'clicking her heels' to breaking Sleep Paralysis but that was a great idea! Thank you and that was exactly the kind of feedback I was hoping for! grin

The Good Witch Glinda tells Dorothy that she 'always had the ability to go Home' which means to me the understanding of Intent within the NP. You can go wherever you want as long as you put your mind to it.

Having done a few internet searches, I find that the idea of the ruby red slippers may have been a movie decision and nothing more symbolic; the slippers may have been originally silver.

The prompt for this whole topic occurred for me one morning at about 4am. I will share this- That there is a level, a kind of river current of creative thought, idea and visualization available to us all; and it is found within profound moments of silence, quiet, meditation or even at the border of sleep and dream. No special skills are required to gain access, just the willingness. Socrates, Aristotle, Galileo, Franklin, Edison, Tesla, Einstein, Paul McCartney have all talked about tapping into it...they didn't necessarily recognize it or understand it but they accessed it, and once they did they realized they could go back to it...no special ability is required...we all can do this.

There is actually the idea that specific thoughts, concepts and discoveries are 'floating' out there, waiting for the proper time and person to 'download' them...maybe the Wizard was one of those...

Deciding to start this thread, I had no idea it would lead to this:https://www.theosophyforward.com/articles/theosophy-and-the-society-in-the-public-eye/129-theosophical-wizard-of-oz
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Wizard of OZ on: December 15, 2018, 10:31:05
Nameless, a description of that process may be in order...did you possibly tap into that 'astral creative level' that Israel did? I have touched on it in only very inferior ways, but your story rings true. What a meaningful, really haunting version he does...so cool that you somehow tapped into that!

The ruby red slippers that Dorothy takes from the Wicked Witch- Do they represent the power of newfound young woman sexuality or maybe Root Chakra energy or Kundalini that powers an OBE? Is that why the sister Witch chases her for the slippers? To re-capture that innocent energy?

Do the 3 companions represent the 3 qualities that need development along the OBE path? The cowardly Lion represents the need to develop courage and to pass many Fear tests. The Scarecrow represents the need to develop the intelligence and cognitive abilities while in the OBE state. The Tin-Man represents the need to develop and release the Heart Chakra, to be ready to rely upon Compassion whenever it is called for...

Some very interesting ideas involved in all this...

Plume, Lord of the Rings I read when I was 13...loved it!!!

19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Wizard of OZ on: December 14, 2018, 11:04:52
The tornado is definitely a symbol of portals/vibrations/ roaring/exit sensations. The images that flash by her window strike me as hypnogogia. The shift from black&white to color suggests transition to the astral. Toto the dog is an interesting possible psychological aspect, maybe of Dorothy's curiosity, getting her into various situations but eventually pulling the curtain back on the great and powerful Wizard.

What could the ruby red slippers represent and the fact that Dorothy took them from the Wicked Witch?

Does anyone know that the "Rainbow" song was initially cut from the movie? Three times!!! The most iconic movie song of all time almost didn't make it into the final version! Have a read-

https://www.steynonline.com/6545/over-the-rainbow

20  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 14, 2018, 10:46:02
Thanks for making that happen T-Man! Nicely done!

Having seen some of Plume's work over at EIC, I am glad that it is now shared here at the Pulse.

Simply awesome, Plume!
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Wizard of OZ on: December 13, 2018, 02:47:39
How about the transition from black and white to vivid technicolor? Does this represent perception of the mundane Physical Reality changing to the Non-Physical? Or from the monotone Etheric Plane to the much more vivid Astral Plane?
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The Wizard of OZ on: December 12, 2018, 08:34:53
So, it is approaching the Winter holiday season and I am sleepless at 4am and thinking about seasonal stories and movies such as "A Christmas Carol" and "It's a Wonderful Life". These are wonderful stories and the obvious Non-Physical(NP)/OBE qualities contained therein cause me a certain fascination. Then it strikes me, the NP qualities of another movie- "The Wizard of OZ". That movie has some incredible NP theory going on...

Now don't immediately search the movie...let's hear some ideas on the Non-Physical, OBE-like aspects of this movie...

Thoughts?
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: new here saying Hello, on: December 12, 2018, 08:18:25
Welcome back Catsquotl,

The semi-lucid dream you recently had struck a chord with me. I hope this gives some encouragement to just how close you may be-

Kurt Leland's Ten Levels of Dream Awareness

0- No recall whatsoever, even that you had dreamed
         1- No recall but you know that you had dreamed
         2- Disjointed fragments, isolated images or feelings
         3- You seem to be watching yourself in the dream, not participating (3rd person)
         4- You recognize your full participation within the dream
         5- Dream plots become longer and more involved
         6- Colors and sounds become noticeably more vivid
         7- You notice the presence of textures, smells and tastes
         8- You are using mental processes characteristic of the waking state: Rational thinking, problem-solving, etc
         9- Ability to rationally apply powers of the dream-state: Altering the environment, flying, telekinesis,
             re-winding the dream, etc
        10- Waking-state consciousness fully merges with the dream-state consciousness; you realize fully that you
               are dreaming

It's really cool when you realize when several of these levels are achieved and accessed within a dream and at work. It is a great sign that your Intent/inner messaging is working and a clear sign of your Non-Physical (NP) Personality developing.

Very nice dream,
EV

24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Fieldtrip on: December 12, 2018, 07:47:59
Thanks for the Links Lumaza! The Leland discussion on Besant is excellent, have watched it a few times.

I haven't had anything like your 'piloting the alien spaceship' experience and so had nearly nothing to offer by commentary. Sounds like a fascinating event!

A few points I want to reinforce to anybody in general-

1- 'Fieldtrip' was a barely-remembered, middle of the night experience and even though I remembered almost nothing of it, I made the effort to write down what I could when it happened. I had no idea it would become what it did, for me. If I had not done that, it likely would have been completely forgotten and lost to me. So this became a paramount example of the importance of a journal for any serious exploration of the NP.

2- In my experiences and my analysis of my own and other's, I often make reference to Kurt Leland, Theosophical theory and its admixture of Hindu and Buddhist cosmology, etheric/astral/mental energy bodies, etcetera. In no way am I asserting that these concepts are the only and final truth to any of the NP experiences we encounter. These concepts only reflect what I perceive as the most current and best form of interpretation of these things. They work for me...not 100%, but for now they work. Over the years I have used, then discarded, certain theories and replaced them with others only to replace some of those with even newer thought and theory. And I don't see this changing anytime soon. Leland calls them 'provisional beliefs' and I agree with that. These are my 'translation tables', my 'interpretation forms'. What I have been fortunate to witness a few times is a kind of quick glance behind the scenery, to see what appears to be, not physical forms or structures, but simply the pure energy behind the forms. And what this tells me is that none of these 'reality models' is entirely correct, and by their very human perception they probably cannot ever be entirely accurate. But we have to choose some method of consistent description, otherwise we might as well just argue with each other in 17 different languages. So, if my analysis works for anyone else, then great; otherwise I invite them to work out their own. One conclusion I have is that everyone will eventually have to work out their own 'interpretation model' at some point within this happy mess, lol. Hopefully, somewhere within the Cosmos, it will all dovetail together.

3- I relate some of my more interesting experiences here on the Pulse for several reasons: For one, it's an easy and accessible document with all the commentary which I can eventually print off for my personal records. Second, I want and value the feedback and analysis by thoughtful commenters. I hope it is helpful to them and in return, helpful to me! I have received and been truly thankful for the many unexpected insights I have received; the learning for me has been incalculable. Is hubris or pride involved? Maybe a little, but I'd sound like a phony if I said none. Actually, I feel more at risk in posting something new and sounding like a fool; I think my embarrassing moments of ignorance and naivete have far outnumbered any of my better moments, lol. Those who are more circumspect in what they share, I understand their reasons and they have my complete respect. I have put the sharing question out to my NP advisors every now and then; when I get no response, I share. A few times, I have received a 'NO' response in fairly clear terms, so I pay heed then.

What I do share is my best, clearest and most honest memory of what happened. I don't fabricate, embellish or modify or fill in the blanks; if I don't know or don't remember then that is what I write. If I am wrong about something then I am plainly wrong and will say so. Anything else does neither the reader nor myself any good and I would not feel any need to be here. The Pulse is too important to me to disrespect it with falsehoods.

EV
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Fieldtrip on: December 09, 2018, 10:33:23
Well, the synchronicity is that earlier this year, I attended the Gateway Program at the Monroe Institute, had an absolutely great time and made several new friends. I shared a copy of my Fieldtrip experience with one of them and she wrote me a few weeks later about it. She had just read a book by Tom Kenyon which was a series of channeled communications called The Arcturian Anthology. The Arcturians are apparently an alien race from another dimension and star system, some of whom are dedicated to protecting Earth and its current evolution. It is a 180 page book, with intros by the authors and channeled interviews by several of the Arcturians. The intros are quite good, with information and insight regarding our cosmic genetic heritage (many of us apparently have alien genetic/spiritual heritage), but some of the interviews bog down into repetitive, generalistic kinds of intergalactic bromides...and maybe that's my human heritage simply wanting to hear something more...(lightning, please don't strike me!)

Now let me just say that I am by nature half accepting and half skeptic... and ONLY through personal experience have I come to believe and understand the fact of OBEs, then ghosts, then UFOs. And I fully admit that my understanding on any of these subjects is provisional and incomplete.

'Channeled communications': the concept of it, I can accept...but the quality of much of what is available has left me somewhat resistant and skeptical. Honestly, I haven't explored much of it because what I have encountered has left me doubtful and a bit uneasy. And yet, (this just occurs to me) when a disembodied voice pops into my head, like in my Fieldtrip or Talking To The Hand experiences, it is kind of hard to ignore, lol. (So who is going to believe me?!)

So my new friend from TMI writes me and says 'Hey, I just read your Fieldtrip experience and then this book by Tom Kenyon. Here is a quote that struck me.' (I am expanding the quote as I find some new relevance both before and after what she shared)

"Your universe is filled with alien intelligences, some of which resemble humans. But many of them do not and it would stretch your imagination to conceive some of these in your mind, as they are so alien, meaning strange to look at. But my suggestion to you is not to judge an alien by the way he or she looks.

You have to go beneath the surface to find the character, the quality of the individual, and the cultural values of his/her civilization, even though it may be very different from yours.

Since we are on the topic of visual impressions, let me say a bit about how Arcturians generally appear. We are quite human-like in our features. We have two eyes, a nose, a mouth, two ears, two arms with hands, opposing thumbs, and two legs, like you. But our heads tend to be rather squarish-looking, and in certain energy states our faces resemble horses.

Indeed, our appearance will shift according to the energetic state of an individual Arcturian and the energetic state of the one perceiving the Arcturian. It is a mix. Since we exist in a fifth-dimensional reality, or higher, and your brain patterning is of a third dimensional reality most humans will heavily filter their sight of us through their expectations. This is true of most encounters between higher dimensional beings and those of a lower level."

In momentary conclusion, I have to say that this quote offers at least a few insights into our discussion. The synchronicity of my friend sharing it with me is just one more confirmation of a sort.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37