The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 17, 2017, 09:01:03

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32
126  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Random Lucid Dreams on: July 05, 2016, 06:10:44
Along with Nameless's good observation, I would add that it might also be that your Higher/Inner Self has decided that it is time to communicate some ideas to you.

Be open, be receptive, be thankful...any uptick in LD activity is always a good thing!
127  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Introduction / About Me on: July 05, 2016, 06:05:13
Welcome to the Pulse, Nameless!

Hopefully, you will find more acceptance and understanding here; though, that's not to say we are entirely free of some of the idiocy that roams the internet.

There are good subjects to search and this can begin with the dark blue sticky threads at the top of most boards.

If your bent is towards Remote Viewing, then Bluefirephoenix's posts may be of especial interest.

Read, study, share, ask...enjoy!

EV

128  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Shadow person??? on: July 03, 2016, 09:11:44
Experiences such as this one, where you recognize that you are either in Sleep Paralysis or a similar condition which results from being partially-focused within both the Physical and the Non-Physical, can lead to mis-interpretation. This is a very easy trap to fall into, in the early stages of OBE awareness.

In this condition, with partial focus and awareness that you are still within proximity of your physical body, the energetic conditions are somewhat magnified, causing events such as the one you described. Keep in mind that under such conditions, the impressions of your subconscious are manifested quite readily and some very real-seeming and bizarre creations can and will occur. Thus, the classic "shadow entity"; every culture describes it in its own terms. This is a classic form of Sleep Paralysis phenomenon.

It may have been your sister projecting, and maybe even some overlay you impressed upon it, but I give that the lesser probability; more likely just SP hypnogogics which can be remarkably complex and subtle. This should give you some insight into how complex and powerful your subconscious can materialize within your experience; but also understand that this is a localized phenomenon that diminishes entirely as you move away from your physical body (5-10 meters) when you do achieve an energetic exit.

If you experience more of these episodes, you will become accustomed to them. The key is to remain calm, refuse any fear, react with equanimity and just observe how things unfold. It is mostly a kind of static but can also be a form used to test your fear response and maturity. The details you will come to understand, are almost always dredged from your personal subconscious, so you can look for common, repeating elements.

It is problematic and difficult to translate at times, but an experience nonetheless, so be sure to record it in your notes; it may prove helpful later.

The value of these experiences are not always immediately apparent, and may only become evident weeks, months or years later.

This is still a good sign of improvement. Well done!
129  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Trying obe4u techniques on: June 10, 2016, 06:42:16
An increase in lucid dreams is a good sign that your intent to have NP experiences is now involving your subconscious/inner/higher self and you are now getting some environments to work within.

The trick to working within these environments and extending the LD is to "go with the flow"...that is, go along with the dream thread as it is presented and don't get distracted by small inconsistencies that will catch your attention. This can be frustrating for awhile as you figure out what keeps a LD running versus what kicks you out. You want 100 percent control and your effort to gain more lucidity may work for awhile, but eventually you are expected to stay within the LD theme and learn what is being presented there.

This is where you really start to learn how important it is that your sense of "feel" has to develop, both within a situation or with regard to even very small things...and frankly, a lot of trial and error will likely occur.

One thing is when an object catches your attention and you focus in closely on it...and the object begins to waver visually for a second or three...this is a sign that you are heading off course and should re-focus back to the general theme of the LD.

This is just one suggestion and a hint of the necessary differences that are required to develop between the Physical mindset and the Non-Physical mindset.

130  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Presenting a question for a Dream simulation? on: May 19, 2016, 09:34:32
Okay,
So you have a good range of experiences where you have experienced a variety of these SP-related and early exit phenomena. Weird things can and will occur from time to time and you will gradually come to accept them simply as a range of effects that can be encountered.

Don't make the mistake of getting overwhelmed by or too-focused on any one of these variations, most of the difficulty is your attempt to perceive/interpret what is happening...and quite honestly, it is all too easy to come to wrong conclusions. So just be open to it all, write down what you experience, and be ready to change your initial interpretations as time passes and your experiences increase; your interpretations will change over time.

I know the "aaahh come on really" feeling quite well when it comes to this experience repeating time after time. I can't explain it except that it may be a natural, instinctive reaction that sometimes we can bypass it and other times we have to deal with it.

From the totality of what you have described, I would say that you are doing just fine, so don't worry about it. Just understand it for what it is. This is part of the early, somewhat disorienting experiences most of us are prone to have. Be confident in your safety and your ability.
131  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Presenting a question for a Dream simulation? on: May 19, 2016, 06:11:55
Phalanx,
Your added descriptions are now making for a more complete picture of what is going on. I think you are experiencing many of the various effects of Sleep Paralysis and there is a Sticky in the first Board that is required reading for most beginning projectors.

One of my first conscious OBEs also involved vibrations and the propellor sound (a helicopter, in my case).

In your case, you might not have felt the physical paralysis that is normally the key indicator of SP, but that happens to varying degrees for different people; I have had it both ways many times.

SP can involve a broad range of hallucinatory effects- auditory, visual, tactile, emotional... The incredible FEAR that can generate is unmistakable and you will eventually learn that there is an energetic power behind the FEAR which is a signature that you can use to recognize what is going on and respond appropriately.

The response is always to calm yourself and refuse the FEAR. Be calm and just observe, nothing can harm you. It can frighten the crap out of you if you let it, but that's about it. This is a battle that is won or lost within a few seconds at most; you don't get much time to realize that you are in SP and you must immediately exercise control over your emotions.

This is a state or condition that apparently exists at a point where you are IN-BETWEEN the Physical and the Non-Physical Realities and the proximity of your consciousness to your physical body causes these effects and their intensity. It has been likened to a feedback effect as if you left your electric guitar leaning against it's amplifier with the volume turned high.

If you can exit the physical body and move away 15 to 30 feet, the effect diminishes and disappears completely. This also is dependent on the percentage of your awareness that transfers versus what remains behind.

Like Lumaza pointed out, this can be thought of as a test or challenge, to see if you are ready to move into these new realms. I also think it is somewhat a natural phenomenon; it still happens for me at times, even though I have dealt with it long ago and moved on.

I also think that all the material you are hearing/seeing/feeling is pulled from your personal subconscious memories; that is partly why it can be SO effective at throwing you off course; it is literally, personally-designed for you.

You are not the first person to report that when you called for your personal Saviors' protection, the entity simply laughed at you. This is your subconscious telling you that you can't hide from it. It is a tough moment!

You can try a question, but usually the response is gibberish or simply your subconscious toying with you (I wonder if Carl Jung ever had the opportunity?). Embracing the entity with a feeling of Pure Unconditional Love is usually the best answer, so LightBeam may have asked you the best question...
132  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Presenting a question for a Dream simulation? on: May 14, 2016, 02:55:53
Bloodshadow, you make a particularly excellent insight about the Non-Physical in that the question arises -How much of what I read/listen to from various authors changes or shapes my beliefs and therefore my experiences in the NP?

The answer is that yes, it can and does; especially in the NP environment which is variably reactive to your thoughts and emotions.

So, finding an author whose perspective you can identify/resonate with can be very important. That's why I think it is good to gather many perspectives keeping in mind they will differ, but they are essentially describing the same thing.

Given enough personal experience, you begin to build your own "translation table" as Leland refers to his.

Phalanx,

I am glad that you found this excellent Leland article on Simulations. I found it very helpful in distinguishing certain issues that I was facing at the time in my LDs. I don't pretend to have every answer for why a LD abruptly ends, but I have found that there can be very subtle reasons that were not apparent to me at first.

This is my current thinking: A LD can end immediately as your lucidity spikes up, you realize that you are aware and that spike of excitement takes awakens you. That is teaching you about controlling your emotions. The next subtle distinction, I realized after reading some of Leland's articles: You may have a perfectly valid question that you want an answer to, but the LD has already been designed to take you in another direction; and if you resist the lesson being offered...again, the simulation is ended. In fact, the simulation may have been set up to answer your question in a way you don't initially recognize. They don't want to just give you a verbal/telepathic answer, they want to give you a symbolic challenge that will do many things at once: Give you a physical/emotional/mental challenge that will allow you to answer your own question and with deeper understanding and value. Plus, they get to observe you in how you react and handle the challenge, to see what your natural abilities and strengths are.

Here are a couple of my Phasings and LDs from a couple years ago along with some excellent insights that were very helpful.
In the first one, I phased initially and had the clear intent to experience whatever was the next lesson I should have, provided by whatever guidance I was encountering; nothing more specific than that.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/back_to_school-t44211.0.html

In this one, several months later, I had a definite intent to phase and visit somebody but was perceptive enough to recognize that my guide had something else in mind and so I didn't resist.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/grass_gravel_and_an_old_friend-t44831.0.html

133  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Trying to AP through LD. Help... on: May 11, 2016, 12:25:15
Sure.
134  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Trying to AP through LD. Help... on: May 11, 2016, 10:20:31
#1 The barrier effect - There is likely no single bit of information or insight that someone else can (or should) provide that will allow you to move beyond this point...this is an insight that is uniquely significant to you and for you alone to realize ...otherwise it will not have the proper importance or value to you. We can give some hints, some indicator of the direction to take, but beyond that we know to stay silent.

#2 Monroe's map of the Astral...I think your outlook on this is correct...take it as a "provisional belief", one that is good for current exploration but also open to re-definition as our knowledge increases...

Physical Reality....leads to Personal Astral Reality (Personal Dream Zone)...leads to/blends with the Collective Astral Reality/Afterlife Zone...which leads to the lower and upper Mental Planes...and so on, if you follow the Theosophical line of thought...(I don't pretend to know except that my own experience seems to have led at least into the lower Mental Planes)

The personal Astral is your own individual dreaming area: you have your personal learning experiences here, but you are segregated in that your uncontrollable emotions are kept away from the "collective areas" until you learn proper control.

This is just ONE of many ways to label our experiences here...choose your own labeling system as you move along. This is the way I see it at the present time, a provisional belief, and as my information changes, my categorization may change as well...

As for where you may find your "guides"...I guess that depends on a few things...I have looked for and called for mine, but I have had no response. It has been suggested to me by someone who I admit knows MUCH more than I know, that guidance may not be necessary at my level, that "they" prefer to observe how well I perform on my own, as it were. I did have one experience where I was obviously attended by another entity into and through an exciting experience (Fieldtrip) and another time when someone accompanied me during a visit to my recently deceased father. Other than that, I have been on my own or they have remained in the background.

As such, I'm not sure there is a "guide zone" to speak of. Some people can simply call out for them...that hasn't worked for me. The concept of "Intent" is very important nonetheless, and this can make all the difference at the right time. wink

Personally, I am thinking that guidance can come at any time, wherever you are... but they leave you on your own until you absolutely need them. In a sense, it is a perfect teaching system, brutal but fair and  astonishingly effective.

As Szaxx told me once and "they" told me once...you are never given a task that is beyond your abilities. It may push you right to your personal breaking point, but it won't be any more beyond what you are capable of.

#3 You are at a point I was a few years ago...I wondered if any guides were listening, did they care?

They DO care, they are watching for how you respond, the quality of your response. "They" may consist of otherworldly guides; they may also be one or more aspects of your Higher Self(s)...

Just know that this is an especially lonely time that many of us are going through, those of us searching for a higher, deeper truth. Keep the faith.

You are being watched and assisted and strengthened...that much even I have become aware of...

#4 Yes Kurt Leland  -If I could recommend one book, it is The MultiDimensional Human.

135  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Trying to AP through LD. Help... on: May 09, 2016, 11:16:46
Phalanx,

The "barrier effect" that you are encountering is a purely personal experience that YOU have to figure out. Many of the other experienced explorers here have gone through the same process, and often their individual experiences contain similar difficulties that you are going through; they will vary from person to person, in degree and duration. It is just not all entirely explainable from a single, general perspective.

Early on, our experiences all fall into readily identifiable categories...and some easy, helpful advice can be given. But at a certain point, a persons' individual experiences move to a point where advice is difficult to give, where your description is SO important that an experienced member might say, "yes, I experienced that, and this is what worked for me right here..."

I understand your usage of the Monroe Focus level terminology, and as much as I would agree, I also disagree on a couple points...It doesn't matter.

In a simplified form, you are looking to realize your experiences within the Collective Astral Consciousness...and I am going to tell you that you may not be quite ready for that; I am still not there completely myself, although I have had a few bites at the apple...I still can't guarantee when I get there and when I don't...this is a tough realization.

The area that you ARE still dealing with is the Personal Astral, or your particular dream dimension, your personal dream space. This is still a fully functional, very valid place for your development; as a matter of fact, you can't avoid it. This is where Lelands' ideas of "simulations" begin, and I CAN testify to that. Until you advance here, you won't go anywhere else, IMO...

The Monroe Focus levels are great and maybe within the context of going to the  TMI Lab and being within that group energy they can get you to these various levels consistently; but the truth is that very few people actually experience the whole range of possibilities. It's not to say that a trip to TMI isn't valuable; it's just that you may not get all that you expect the first time around, and that is a big understanding that needs to take place.

What I offered in my first answer to you is still valid; you might add something about asking for guidance or moving into the higher levels...it never hurts to ask...so long as you do it with respect for who you are talking to...
136  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Do Conscious sleeping can help getting OBE? *give this a read* on: May 09, 2016, 08:22:04
Welcome to the Pulse Subu!

Here are some threads to get you started. Like fowlskins suggested, much of what you are asking can be answered simply by checking the dark blue 'stickies" at the top of each board. Or type in a search topic. Many wonderful hours of reading await you!

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_permanent_astral_topics/focus_10_mind_awakebody_asleep-t24783.0.html

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/how_i_got_out_for_the_first_time-t30942.0.html

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/exit_symptomssignposts-t46206.0.html

Enjoy!
137  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can't get past the vibration stage on: May 02, 2016, 05:19:24
A good question. I would be interested as well.

I haven't read a book on the traditional forms of meditation in many years, so someone else may have better recommendations. Any of the classic forms are beneficial- pure silence, pure emptiness, oneness, wholeness, passive, active, etc.

However, if your intended goal is to utilize meditation to assist in achieving an OBE, then I would suggest the active forms of meditation/visualization that are offered in a book such as Kurt Leland's, The Multidimensional Human.

If I had to throw away all my other books, it would be to keep this one. It provides a workable system which identifies and explains the Non-Physical senses that need to be understood and developed, and gives practical meditation/visualization exercises to develop these senses. These are not just theory; I can say that they work from my own experience and that his writings encompass more of what I have dealt with- the good, the bad, the ugly and the difficult...better than any of the hundred other books I have read. It doesn't pretend to be the "be all, end all, final say" on NP experience, in fact he is the first to say that this is just a provisional working system...my point being that it works...

I wish that I had this book forty years ago; I know that I shall still be referring to it twenty years from now, should I live that long, Lol...

138  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Trying to AP through LD. Help... on: April 30, 2016, 06:14:42
Phalanx,

There is nothing here that you need to fix, in fact this shows that what you are doing is working to some degree. By using the methods you described you have re-programmed your inner computer and that software re-write is showing up in your dreams by dreaming about becoming lucid. This is a confirmation that your work is paying off.

One way that I look at this process is that this re-programming initiates an internal dialog with our many "selves": our conscious self, our sub-conscious self, our higher/spiritual self, etc. We don't just tell these selves that we have decided to start having OBEs; instead we make the request, ask permission, give permission...an internal, silent discussion then begins and how long this takes will vary from person to person.

In your case Phalanx, I would suggest including one or two simple affirmations to be used daily for a couple weeks. Write them down and repeat them 3 times every night or at different times of the day.

Something like-

"I ask permission of my inner/higher self to have conscious out of body experiences."

"I recognize when I am dreaming and become fully conscious within my dreams."

Quite often our learning in the Non-Physical requires these little half-steps to get to our destination.

You are doing fine. The fun should begin soon. wink
139  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: how do I know I actually projected? on: April 30, 2016, 05:51:01
Well done serge! Not just one but two conscious OBEs! Congratulations to your efforts!

And you showed clear thinking and good memory of your experiences. You are right, the hypnopompic state is a great opportunity for an OBE as is a Lucid Dream.

I have fond memories of my early days trying to fly- flapping my arms and running and jumping into the air; some days it was SO easy and other days it was impossible, lol. When this happens to you it is the environment trying to teach you something/ an opportunity to learn an important lesson about cause and effect and "how" we actually do things in the Non-Physical.

Well done!
140  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: New method? on: April 28, 2016, 11:52:52
Nightmares can turn into very effective, life-changing experiences.

In a nightmare, intent can be utilized to instinctively or semi-consciously be called-upon to introduce a selection of alternatives: The police can be called, a hero can be introduced, a difficult character can simply be removed, an outright modification can be demanded to the plot-line, or an outright exit to the dream can be executed if all else has failed. These things are all possible given the level of immediate intent.

The execution of any of these actions likely demonstrate an advance in NP awareness and should be noted.

Szaxx reminds me of my old memories...Those that speak of other, more subtle modifications that can be made, especially within those nasty emergency moments deep inside our most difficult nightmares.

There is another type of dream modification that I am reminded of, I can't quite remember it yet, but this thread has put me onto the trail...
141  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: New method? on: April 28, 2016, 09:03:26
"Fear...has the ability to increase intent way beyond normal."  What a subtle yet incredibly powerful statement.

I agree with the idea of using SP generated fear to create an opportunity for an exit; it is a very delicate thing however, not unlike handling nitro-glycerine...it can go BOOM on you at any moment.

Szaxx, again your comment elicited a partial memory of my own regarding an alternate use of nightmares to escape/avoid? something...I can't yet get the full recall of it, but it was a childhood memory of some kind of manipulation I was able to perform with nightmares; sometimes it worked, sometimes not. I instantly recognized it upon reading your post.

Can you provide a few more clues to this idea?
142  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Different ways to manifest in Lucid Dreams and real life. on: April 25, 2016, 07:56:55
I agree, this is a concise masterpiece!

Beautifully expressed LightBeam!
143  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can't get past the vibration stage on: April 07, 2016, 11:03:05
How long does it take on average?

There are not enough participants, there is no mass collection of data among experienced projectors, the individual experiences vary too much for qualitative much less quantitative interpretation...thus, there is no average to be found.

In other words, I'm not aware of any study that might answer your question; therefore, the answer is that it takes as long as it takes.

As I have tried to indicate before: if what you are currently doing is unsuccessful except in creating frustration, then you should consider modifying your approach, and I have tried to give some ideas.
144  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can't get past the vibration stage on: April 06, 2016, 09:03:39
You asked, "What does it feel like when the astral (etheric) body separates after/during the vibrations?"

In your last three posts, you have already described the basic feelings; you are very close to an exit. These are all pre-exit energy sensations that you have experienced.

With that said, we are all somewhat different in how we first learn to experience the Non-Physical Realms and it has been my experience that many of us can require several, if not many, partial energizations that are just short of an actual separation to slowly acclimate ourself and work our way up to a complete separation.

I like your description of how you naturally moved from a light trance state into a directed visualization of a doorway and then to a mental rundown. What worked for me was a simple, rhythmic, physical exercise that was very simple: bouncing on a trampoline, dance, ballet, snow-skiing some moguls, motocross, para-sailing, snow-boarding...anything physical and rhythmic that might engage your interest. This activity can be visualized at first, but if the process works, then it takes on a life of it's own and continues without your participation...if you get to this point then just sit back and enjoy the process and either step out non-physically or experience a direct shift into a new environment which would be a Phasing.

This first jump into the NP you have to work out for yourself; no one can do it for you.

And this won't be the only time this rule applies; I can attest to that...

EV
145  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I keep getting back after leaving my body during sleep paralysis. on: April 01, 2016, 08:07:31
I went through this years ago...you have to admit there is some humor in it, ending up in a heap on the floor, or with your foot hanging over your head cheesy. I had a couple exits where it felt like I dragged my pillow with me, clamped against my head with my right hand, lol. Early on I managed an exit once with very low energy and just collapsed on the floor like a body with no bones, you could have folded me up into a suitcase!

I don't have the answer as to how but I have a suspicion as to the why. It could have to do with your energy level; it might indicate a lack of proper and focused Intent, i.e. You have to have a valid and definite reason for your OBE.

There could be another reason and you will have to work this out for yourself. Often when we reach an impasse within our NP adventures, it is the NPR's way of gently nudging us to consider other possibilities. That's like Rule #3 of the NPR...

146  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Blocked in the "floating" sensation on: April 01, 2016, 07:26:15
Superman-

Our NP experiences can come to a halt for a number of reasons, all of which I don't pretend to fully understand. In earlier posts you have implied that your experiences may have been interrupted by Physical world issues; if you think that these issues have been sufficiently resolved, then the current issue may lie elsewhere. What some of the more experienced projectors have noticed is that a specific exit technique works very well for a time, but then it stops working and they are forced to try new methods. This can happen a number of times and seems to indicate that we are being guided to continue learning new methods. Maybe this is a possible reason for your difficulty.

I use both the indirect method of suggestion before sleeping and a direct method when I find the right opportunity, such as when I wake spontaneously in the middle of the night or early in the morning. Or I set my alarm for a short sleep of 3-4 hours and then try for an exit using various techniques; the key in this for me is that this is when I can relax sufficiently and get to the proper depth. Some times it works and some times it doesn't; some times it is ridiculously easy and other times seemingly impossible. Some times I simply fall back to sleep, but this is the most effective area to explore, at least for me and for right now.

Positive3-

What you are describing is essentially the Noticing Exercise and this can lead to a Phasing experience where you mentally shift directly into the visual image that has developed. I suggest you try pursuing this a few times at least. If you can allow this sequence of images to naturally progress and just observe the process, you will find that the images slow down, maybe change from snapshots into brief movies, from black and white into color...the challenge is to just remain still and let the process happen without interference. At some point the image will sharpen and stabilize to such a degree that you begin feeling a "pull" towards the image. You should resist this for several seconds and not let your excitement overcome you. Then mentally step into the image and when you make a successful transition you will be in the new environment, you will have Phased. This is a distinctly different experience than the classic etheric/RTZ OBE. It is a purely mental movement and not in any way physical.

I hope that gives each of you some ideas to work with,
EV
147  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Blocked in the "floating" sensation on: March 30, 2016, 11:21:49
Forget about the vibrations...if you get them you will know it...otherwise forget about it.

If the conscious release is not working for you, then just give yourself the suggestion and go to sleep; get a lucid dream.

Otherwise, try a Wake, Back To Bed technique. Sleep for 3 hours, wake for twenty minutes and then try an exit tech.

Best,
EV
148  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Experience on: March 30, 2016, 11:14:51
Going further from the RTZ takes you to the stars...well done!

When you want to go further, you need a definite Intent of where you want to go...otherwise you get...what you got...a random indecipherable place that no one can figure out...

You 'felt' pushed out...that is probably a good sign...now the 'felt pushed out ' needs to be directed in the right direction...

Going out to the stars is a BIG move...now you need to add a direction... grin
149  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can't get past the vibration stage on: March 25, 2016, 09:04:52
Luffy28,

I applaud you in your dedication to exploring this technique and making numerous attempts to make it work; in my case, I did the same thing, but I ran into eventual frustration and never made the transition until I gave up one night, fell asleep for a short time and then actually came aware 'within' the Mind Awake/Body Asleep state. It was only then that I realized how far off the mark my earlier attempts had been. MABA literally means what it says, and only when you are 'in' that mind state will you understand the difference. Your body is totally asleep (in my case snoring) and your mind is incredibly free to do what it wishes. Maybe it is just that simple that some of us can more easily achieve the state and others cannot; it certainly was not easy for me.

The night this happened for me, I was able to make several 'etheric' exits and a couple 'phasing' exits, very different experiences. Most important was the result that I got a clear idea of the 'feel' or difference between the various experiences. Now, I simply look for the appropriate opportunities when I take a nap or awaken in the middle of the night or early morning. Some of these times the transition can happen with ridiculous ease.

What I am saying is not to discount any of what you have experienced, even the seemingly unsuccessful attempts; on the contrary, I think this is all good and necessary training and it will pay off for you at some point.

The next technique you might try is to work an exit tech for awhile and then simply go to sleep with the intention of what you want to occur. Set the intention and let your subconscious do its work.
150  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: How to get into vibrational state? on: March 22, 2016, 08:32:36
Xanth and Lumaza are both giving you good perspective and ideas for techniques to explore. The techs themselves have worked for many people but more importantly, the underlying mechanisms should become apparent the more you study them and make the attempt.

Another idea that is of great importance is the timing of your attempts. This has to do with a critical relationship between how tired your physical body is versus how tired your mind is.

If both your physical body and your mind are fully rested and TOO awake, then you go nowhere, unless you are a natural or already highly-skilled in the art.

If both your physical body and mind are tired, then you simply slide off into sleep.

If your physical body is very tired, but your mind is trying to remain aware, the likelihood is that you will still be dragged off into sleep. Still, with proper Intent or affirmations, you may come aware within a Lucid Dream.

If your physical body is moderately tired and your mind moderately awake, then the proper balance may be achieved and an exit technique can be explored with varying success. The physical body slides off into sleep, but the inertia is not carried over with dragging down the awareness along with it. The hypnogogic train of visuals can be followed to their conclusion and either an etheric exit or a Phasing exit can be realized. This may take several attempts and a temporary loss of consciousness or 'click-out' might still occur.

This 'ideal' balance of awareness is most often realized during an afternoon nap, a WBTB wake-up in the middle of the night or an early morning wake-up. Every one of us has experienced these moments, we just need to think about them a bit deeper to recognize the mind-state and when they may best uniquely occur for us.

Think about when these moments have occurred for you and what your mind-state was and how it felt. This is what you are looking to re-create: that slightly aware, pre-dream-state that you could fall back into; just this next time, with some more awareness and an Intent.

In and around this mind-state is a balance you need to explore.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32