The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2017, 10:07:57

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
801  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: struggling with projection! on: December 30, 2008, 03:29:42
wow, you guys bring up a few issues here,

barkington,
that sounds like a great early morning first attempt. It appears that you projected your double, but didn't transfer your awareness to it sufficiently to go with it. Then, when it returned, your physical memories superceded or 'overwrote' its memories. It 'felt' like something happened, but you didn't have any memory of it, right? That's okay, still a good start. Nobody said this is easy, otherwise everybody would already be doing it!  Keep up with the early morning attempts, after 5 or 6 hours of sleep. Set a simple goal, like just standing in your room, or standing outside your house, or seeing a playing card you left on the kitchen table. Keep it simple; we're like two year olds when we start doing this.

Keep trying for a couple weeks and if you get frustrated, then take a break for a week or two; sometimes our 'inner self' needs time to decompress or absorb what we've learned. You might be surprised that something unexpected happens in the meantime. Then keep on...

fowlskins,
sounds like pretty good exit sensations to me, you're getting closer. Ah yes, the Fear Layer. We all have it to varying degrees. Some of it is no doubt enculturation and belief system, some is simply survival mode. It can be trickier than we think. You can accept the idea of OBE on an intellectual level, but still have to deal with the fear on a deeper level.

With continued practice, you will pass beyond it. Affirmations can help as well. Just keep on...

classikage,
I need more info...we all wander. And wonder! Get more detuned! Try the early morning method.

don't worry about your eyes, just go with the flow. Whatever 'flow' presents itself. It's different in so many ways; just dive in a few times without 'looking'!

Best to all,

EV
802  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: How is this possible? on: December 19, 2008, 01:48:44
Mister Astral,

It's like trying anything new for the first time, few of us do it perfectly. Sometimes you will find it hard to move, navigate, see clearly, hear, communicate, think straight...with repeated experiences, you will hopefully see a progression of ability. Don't be frustrated by the slowness of it or seeming setbacks, which may happen from time to time.

IMO, it has a lot to do with 'energy level' and 'intention'; being somewhat serious about those two areas has a lot to do with the results. By example, if you attempt an exit when you're really tired or bored and with no particular 'goal' in mind, then don't expect anything other than, at best, an uncontrolled, awkward, clunky experience...which leaves you with a lot of questions about quality and control of the experience.

Low energy has left me feeling like a deep sea diver, clomping along the floor in heavy, lead boots.

Energy, intention, & other conditions have left me with varying levels of astral awareness. Sometimes I see through a fog, sometimes it's like looking through a layer or two of bandage gauze ( someone else's description but it's totally accurate ), sometimes I see clearly but just feel 'stupid', 'low IQ', sometimes I see SuperClear and SuperIntelligent. Or at least I think so,LOL.

It takes time and repeated practice.

KI Aura,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties projecting now that you're an 'old guy'. grin I suffered pretty much the same thing, tho' I was only an accidental projector when I was a teen. It seems that the 'programming' we had in our younger days is covered over by time, disuse, distraction, stress, enculturation...physical LIFE in other words. Nothing wrong with that, just that we have to learn to incorporate/integrate the two. Part of the whole 'learning/spiritual process' right?

My recent improvement has come from early morning attempts, after about 5,6,7 hours of sleep; the WBTB method.  All the afternoon and evening meditation stuff got me close, but just never close enough. Early morning...just opened up the world.

Happy travels!

EV
803  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: How is this possible? on: December 17, 2008, 04:44:47
Sounds like a great start! I wish I had this kind of resource to refer to when this stuff happened 30 years ago when I was 15.

Interpretations and conclusions are relative to your own level of understanding/evolution, so don't get too bothered when questions remain. We ALL still have questions. The details/nuances still sometimes remain unanswered.

Vibrations early on, and even years later, can be noisy, flashy and violent. Wild, isn't it? Just stay calm.

Energy body turned around on exit or reentry, yeah, that too. On exit, that can take you in completely unexpected directions as well. It's not as simple as first thought.

Don't be distracted by the noise and turbulence; stay calm and go with the flow. We all chicken out the first few times, it goes with the territory.

Weird? ... yes, definitely weird! And mind-expanding!

Have fun!

EV
804  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello to all.. on: December 16, 2008, 04:12:09
It comes and goes in waves, no? Time to wake up and re-invigorate that energy body, KI A! Let's do some astral pushups! grin

All the best...astral and otherwise!

EV
805  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello Intro on: December 16, 2008, 03:24:33
Stookie,

thanks for the welcome. Yeah, Frank's posts deserve a Pulitzer for his advancement of our knowledge on this subject. I've spent maybe a hundred hours on his stuff. Hard to add anything other than confirmation of some of what's already been said. Same for yourself, Tisha, MJ, Ginny, Upstream, Adrian, tvos, CFT and others...many others.

KI Aura,

thanks for the Hello! Yeah, there's a lifetime of studying here already. I look forward to your contributions and sharing. Let's see how much further we can take it before the game runs out!

EV
806  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hello Intro on: December 12, 2008, 03:19:46
Hi to everyone,

looking forward to sharing thoughts and ideas on a fascinating and apparently infinite topic! What a great resource we are provided here. Hundreds of hours of archives to sift through...thanks to all the contributors.

EV
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33]