The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 25, 2020, 23:33:31

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / The fine matter world on: September 28, 2014, 03:13:19
I haven't posted in years on this forum for some reason, whatever. Xanth are you still here?

So the idea is that the astral is not a spiritual realm, rather the astral is actually the "fine matter world" which is not really spiritiual and not so different from our world.

To evolve into the proper spiritual realms one would require to spend billions of years in the reincarnation cycle.

2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Ufo's in the astral on: December 05, 2013, 03:54:28
I was beamed up in a craft once, felt like being torn apart. There was a human alien? onboard. i think it was some kind of test, I didnt feel bad vibes I was quite happy.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Weird shadow entity on: August 02, 2013, 23:44:25
I have had one of those paying me a a visit, totally black thing with an evil devilish face. I chased him off in obe mode. This one was unique because I felt it's disgustingly dreadful presence while I was fully awake and I encountered it the same night while obe.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: How to Change the Past with Astral Projection on: June 09, 2013, 20:50:48
You can't change the past, what's done is done.
5  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / What's this called on: June 01, 2013, 23:33:24
When wordphrases pop into your head and then they appear seconds later (web/paper or hear them (TV or whatever), kind of like a precog thing.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Battles & Clans ? on: May 25, 2013, 23:55:50
The real battle is fought here in the physical, any battles in the astral is total illusion and meaningless.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Does astral travel prove consciousness exists independently of the body? on: May 25, 2013, 23:26:44
The body is not conscious at all, it's a sensory mechanical device, Only the soul is conscious.
8  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Illuminati on: May 10, 2013, 01:26:38
They run the entertainment industry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0NAheMXhAk
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: How did your guide come to you? on: March 10, 2013, 00:04:46
Projection session in the rtz, the guide appeared as an old woman.
10  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Old Gods and Satan on: December 16, 2012, 00:54:31
... the original bible translator got it wrong and it was actually Santa... not Satan?
Hmm I guess santa claus is a good representation of Satan. Fat lazy materialist.
11  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Old Gods and Satan on: December 14, 2012, 01:40:06
The bible got it right on this, Lucifer was an archangel that rebelled. Creator gave him the name Satan and tossed him out of the lighted realms. Well you know the story.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tom Campbell on Projection on: December 14, 2012, 01:29:29
I fell asleep listening to this guy.
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What I am beginning to think. My feelings. on: November 18, 2012, 02:07:38
Yes but at least you should be glad you're not a gypsy.
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Kesha's latest illuminati video on: November 16, 2012, 01:18:46
Pyramids, eyes, pentagrams and upsidedown crosses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOubzHCUt48
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Critique of the Astral Project Now video? on: October 06, 2012, 00:21:26
The flying is really awesome, skim over the treetops at jetspeed and you'll feel it in your astral gut. Better than any rollercoaster.
16  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Joy of Satan: theistic satanism on: September 28, 2012, 00:03:44
It's possible the Anunnaki created a breed of humans for slave labor, but I think humans have been on and off this planet for millions of years. Humans were here before the anunnaki and also after. Ultimately we're from outer space, possibly from the Lyra starsystem.
17  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Ufo sighting in Sweden similar to Billy Meier's stuff on: September 19, 2012, 23:28:35
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA_T4YhwHL8
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Behold the reptilian jesuit exorcist on: September 15, 2012, 02:03:15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy_tpJwufoU&feature=related
Snake eyes
19  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: nothing makes sense anymore! on: September 14, 2012, 04:29:33
Nothing has made any sense on this planet ever. It will be over soon tho.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Transhumanism and the future of astral projection in society. on: September 08, 2012, 03:26:02
Transhumanists/technocrats are a bunch of lunatics, that's a fact.

21  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: FEMA Preps for UFO Attack on: September 04, 2012, 01:05:55
They just want to keep the fear up. Maybe they'll try to stage a fake invasion with the project bluebeam stuff.
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What do you know? on: September 01, 2012, 03:16:23
The world is a dark place.
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Floating Cities of the Future on: August 27, 2012, 02:33:52
Makes more sense to live underground. I believe there already are civilizations living deep underground that we are not aware of.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Locations to visit on: August 17, 2012, 02:07:25
Inside the planet, to see if it's hollow. I'd like to go to Mars too and destroy that silly NASA rover.
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Steve G. Jones, a con artist? on: July 30, 2012, 03:05:47
There's lots of money in the guru business. Many fools to exploit.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11