The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 15, 2021, 18:27:27

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
26  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Flash Thought on: November 26, 2008, 01:46:11
I had a sudden flash of a thought. Like an image. it was of a car white pulling into the parkinglot of the building i was in. It occurred as I left the room. I darted back into the main lobby of the building. it was there parked. The same car.
 The thought was very fast, no sound, vivid. It was random, nothing significant about the event that followed.

I have strong doubts this was self created. Keeping an open mind I felt it would be best to share.
I was just curious if there were any works on this. Or if this is common.
I have done nothing different from occasional lucid reality checks and meditations.

I hope you keep an open mind.  undecided
Thank you.
27  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Chakra test Online on: November 17, 2008, 20:56:03
Glad I can help and amuse you guys.  smiley
28  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Dream and astral experiment. on: October 31, 2008, 17:44:32
Upon leaving my body I floated around my room. As many times when i have projected I have encountered entities that mimicked close friends and or people I am generally around. This OOBE ( or lucid dream, which ever is unclear to me) was like the others for the most part, that being two entities which took the form of people I knew watched me. Backtracking slightly, in a prior lucid dream I decided to see what would happen if I yelled. The result was the shaking of the dream location around me.  It began to crumble before I awoke. I wanted to test this again and see what would happen perhaps if i stayed for a prolonged period of time.  As i yelled or rather screamed  I felt would vomit. Soon after that feeling I collapsed and saw red blood apparently I coughed up. Upon awakening my throat was in pain for quite some time. the desired effect was still the same, I shook the entire area.

I more than likely wont attempt it again, much better things for me to explore.
Still slightly interesting to myself, i felt I would share. smiley
29  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Chakra test Online on: September 03, 2008, 17:03:02
these are my friends results...very interesting ! XD

Root:   over-active   (75%)
Sacral:   open   (38%)
Navel:   over-active   (94%)
Heart:   over-active   (81%)
Throat:   over-active   (88%)
Third Eye:   over-active   (75%)
Crown:   open   (69%)
Quite XD
30  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Dream Interpretation? on: September 03, 2008, 17:00:54
Thank you Jen and Lily. The interpretations clicked nicely when I read them.
Thanks again.
31  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Any musicians in the house? Post links to your tracks here! on: August 18, 2008, 21:41:51
A new track,  smiley

http://www.myspace.com/evolvedsenses

32  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Dream Interpretation? on: June 26, 2008, 20:43:37
That was quite an interesting interpretation. Thank you, very much for taking the time to read through my dream.
33  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Chakra test Online on: May 22, 2008, 16:06:54
I wonder why lol, I find it interesting to read others results. So it works for me.  smiley
34  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members' Artwork on: May 12, 2008, 20:34:19
Here is my works... Smiley

http://mckauhu.deviantart.com/
yay for Love Hina!  grin
35  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Telekinetic Dreams on: May 02, 2008, 15:27:04
I actually have had one for a year or two now.  smiley Its really nice to have around.
Alrthough, I feel I have yet to truly work with it.
36  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Telekinetic Dreams on: May 01, 2008, 18:42:13
Interesting idea, perhaps it is being looked into.
37  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Telekinetic Dreams on: April 30, 2008, 19:14:00
Especially since how quickly the rate our technology is increasing I would have to agree with you.
38  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Telekinetic Dreams on: April 26, 2008, 18:29:47
Thats quite interesting. I would like to see something like that contructed.
The suite would look bad butt. XD
39  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Cold sensation after meditation on: April 24, 2008, 19:33:26
Its more then likely nothing big but I can't shake it and its really odd.
During a meditation I used a track designed to help me communicate with my subconscious mind. I did deep breathing during most of the meditation.
For some reason I felt compelled to stop short. Shortly after and still i am feeling very odd and very cold. Its quite warm outside and inside the building I am in.

I am curious if anyone knows as to why I am feeling this way.
Thanks for any input.
40  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: has astral projection changed any over the year? on: April 22, 2008, 17:37:09
Though thats a good question. I'm interested to see if anyone shares any interesting information.

Personally from what i have seen it does seem to becoming more well known.
41  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Chakra test Online on: April 18, 2008, 15:17:51
Nice, thats great! I'm glad its pretty accurate.  smiley

@Amodia: I'm glad your chakras have ballenced nicely. :3

Here are my chakra results:
Root: open (38%)
Sacral: open (31%)
Navel: open (31%)
Heart: open (50%)
Throat: open (44%)
Third Eye: open (50%)
Crown: open (63%)

42  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Chakra test Online on: April 17, 2008, 19:55:23
I found this and thought it was really interesting.
I'm not saying its absolute but it's interesting to see what it says.

Also the site has interesting info on chakras.
have fun  smiley

if there was already a topic on this I appologize
43  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Telekinetic Dreams on: April 17, 2008, 15:09:34
Yeah, I have had similar experiences. I even have shape-shifting dreams. I once pushed a button on a wall and developed powers like the T-1000 from Terminator 2. I could make my arm really long and change it, morph my body however, etc. It was cool. I have a lot of flying dreams as well. I can pretty much fly whenever I want. I hope someday that my ability manifests itself in this reality.
oh, that sounds awsome. I hope you get what you wish for.   wink
44  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Telekinetic Dreams on: April 07, 2008, 19:28:39
This dream events might be perfectly normal for someone doing what I do.
I haven't had these dreams in a while. However I do feel they may still be significant..
(I have never moved an object with my mind )

I have had several dreams of moving objects with my mind. My hands were glowing bright blue and I was moving them in random directions. I could feel energy on my hands as if I was awake.

Not claiming anything amazing. Just looking your your guys opinion on this.  smiley
45  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Constructing an astral portal in the mind, & the Key of Solomon,hmm... on: April 04, 2008, 20:51:32
Here is an idea that you might try.

Continually remind yourself while awake of the intention to draw either a pentacle or a magick circle in a dream. If you can remember that intention the next time that you dream AND become lucid in the dream then you may use that symbol as a portal to induce/begin a deliberate out of body experience.
Many people lucid dream yet relatively few attempt to go out of body during an LD. A pentacle or magick circle can be an effective portal for entering an astral or ethereal (RTZ) realm during a lucid dream.
Personally I have begun several OBEs from a dream. This method could be both practical and simple.

Grey
This method sounds exceedingly interesting. I'll do my best to give it a try.  smiley
46  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Constructing an astral portal in the mind, & the Key of Solomon,hmm... on: April 02, 2008, 14:17:02
Any portal will work, whether it be the key of solomon or something that you create yourself, as long as you think it will work.  If you draw it or paint it, it will stregnthen it and make it more readily available in your dreams... but one danger of hanging it on your ceiling is that if people come over, they will ask what it is, and they will say negative things about how it's stupid and how it won't work, and then, that will decrease the likelihood of it working, so be careful.

If it was me, I would just draw a picture of it in my magickal notebook, and look at it before bed.  You can do a meditation where you visualize energy coming up from the earth, and surrounding your room, then.. leave an empty space at the top of your ceiling and visualize your solomon portal at the top of your room, where only you can pass in and out.  This is called the dream chamber meditation.  It helps you feel protected during astral/dream magick, and helps you get in and out more easily.
I should give something like that a try. :3 Interesting method.   smiley
47  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members' Artwork on: April 01, 2008, 17:35:41
I wanted to create a seal for Astral Pulse. Its pretty simplistic but I hope you guys like it. n.n;
48  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / School of Healing on: April 01, 2008, 16:23:57
    I have been looking at some colleges that uphold teachings of, Energetic healing, Acupuncture, Holistic Medicines, ect.
I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations.
    I am looking to start a college of this nature as soon as I finish my two years at Hocking Tech.
    I am truly interested in the spiritual line of work.  grin

Thank you for any help!
49  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Any musicians in the house? Post links to your tracks here! on: April 01, 2008, 16:13:00
50  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members' Artwork on: April 01, 2008, 16:02:50
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6