The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 15, 2021, 18:48:47

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
76  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Just my opinion but..... on: November 14, 2007, 17:39:43
]I'm not religios either. I view religions as myths and leagends told by man in order describe the truth. In no way to i go by a set religion. It limits the person.

Looking at it I think your right in that war isnt needed in order to bring about peace. However It is looked at as being a means to bring about peace by many humans since they cannot see any other alternitive..
77  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Just my opinion but..... on: November 14, 2007, 17:34:30
Sorry...can't buy that. Never a 'need' for war.  That is a lie.

Religions are a lie...
How are religions a lie?
78  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: Meaning of Life on: November 13, 2007, 20:33:52
Agreed~!  smiley
79  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Just my opinion but..... on: November 07, 2007, 15:45:16
Sometimes war is needed to bring about peace.

80  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: Meaning of Life on: November 07, 2007, 15:06:30
I agree with AM
However isnt it possible there are many reasons for life?

81  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Gorgeous Island OBE Experience on: November 06, 2007, 14:00:35
Congrats! Sounds like a very wonderfull experiences!
82  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: warm vibes! on: October 30, 2007, 20:48:14
I got those when I watched the sixth sense for the first time.  smiley Interesting it sounds like it would feel good
The other time i felt that was when i got shocked from an outlet when i was ten XD
83  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: October 2007 Judgment Day will come on: October 30, 2007, 20:42:44
I second wow_nonamesleft
I have been debating doing something along those lines myself. Its really a wondeerfull idea.
84  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: 2012 - End of the world as we know it - ??? on: October 23, 2007, 02:13:50
Explain please.  I am curious to who these key characters are.  If you don't want to put it in the open forum then a PM will do. Smiley I will not 'say anything' if that is required.
I second Old Dood. I am rather curious.
85  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Shadow spirit? on: October 15, 2007, 14:42:06
Interesting  smiley Thanks for the input I'll look into that further

-Andrew
86  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Shadow spirit? on: October 12, 2007, 15:29:43
I've projected yes and I know what its like and what i look like.
I have also seen a couple spirits and they don't appearer as shadows to me yet.
Also it is more then likely possible for a spirit to create a shadow and its also more then likely possible for an astral projector to do the same.
Hallucination is possible though I don't try to believe that for if I did most of the things I do see I would assume to be hallucinations and that would take all the fun out of it.  smiley
My own shadow would be connected to my body. This shadow was two or three feet away from my body. It wasn't connected to anything around it and moved rather quickly.

-Andrew
87  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Shadow spirit? on: October 11, 2007, 17:16:33
I'll keep that in mind. Thanks  smiley
88  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Shadow spirit? on: October 10, 2007, 23:06:39
Interesting
A new author to check out! Smiley
89  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Plane Crash on: October 10, 2007, 15:21:27
Very interesing... That would shock me.

Even if the numbers weren't related to the plane in the waking world basic dream symbols can overlay even astral projection at times.
90  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Shadow spirit? on: October 10, 2007, 15:11:20
Sometime recently I have seen a couple shadowy figures that had glided by me. I assume these to be spirits. Recently I saw very clearly a Shadow moving across the earth very quickly then vaanished. I looked about but didn't see anything above it to have caused a shaodw. The sky was clear blue not a cloud in it. Any idea on what this might have been? n.n;
91  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Astral Locale on: October 08, 2007, 14:29:54
So is there a particular picture that I should use ?

-Andrew
92  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: That strange feeling on: October 04, 2007, 17:46:33
I have feelings like that as well at times. It feels nice.  smiley
I'm sure if you will come across what you seek.
Good luck on your journey.

-Andrew
93  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Is astral projection witchcraft? on: October 04, 2007, 17:31:48
Most people will deem something evil if they don't understand it.
I say don't worry too much about it. Its mentioned in the bible and many other ancient sacred texts.

-Andrew
94  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Society awakening? on: October 04, 2007, 17:27:01
ha-ha Thanks I wont stop  smiley
Oh heres another song
Set this world ablaze -Killsitch Engage
its a heavy song but the lyrics remind me of the awakening

-Andrew
95  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: 2012 - End of the world as we know it - ??? on: October 04, 2007, 17:16:35
This whole experience will be very enlightening. The human race and even the planet we reside on are awakening more and more. This will definitely be a change worth remembering. I honestly am very excited.

-Andrew
96  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Society awakening? on: October 04, 2007, 17:08:01
Yeah I especially liked Tuesdays with Morrie and the Matrix. After watching the matrix I noticed a couple hints in it. Afterwards I kept watching it and pointing out those subtle hints of religion in it.  smiley Its kind of hard not to now once I started noticing things like that in movies.
The same goes greatly for songs. Sometimes I wonder if i look too deeply in them. grin

-Andrew
97  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Society awakening? on: October 04, 2007, 14:57:17
I shall check those out ~!
Thanks Sarah  grin

-Andrew
98  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: 2012 - End of the world as we know it - ??? on: October 03, 2007, 20:37:37
I am interested in seeing what will happen and wish to take part of this event.

However not everything may happen on a particular date. The spiritual world is as thriving as the physical world if not more. Events are unfolding all the time. So major ones may occur as it leads up to the 2012 awakening.
99  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Different Homes on: October 03, 2007, 19:59:24
I belive we all have a home out there. All we have to do is look. Smiley
100  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Former dwellers of the Earth. on: October 03, 2007, 19:53:38
That was a very very nice read
I'm glad you finished it

-Andrew
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6