The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 22, 2017, 05:35:32

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I can't stop thinking of negative things when I try to meditate and project on: January 30, 2015, 20:09:20
Also watch your mental diet. What are you watching and reading. Is it positive? If your going around on the news sites around on the internet it's not a very healthy mental diet.

The only type of external information I get are books, videos (nothing negative, I just like to watch different car videos and reviews, as well as fitness ones), and **OCCASIONAL** series (game of thrones etc). I haven't watched actual TV in years.
The only type of books I read are self-development ones, the ones addressing self esteem, ego etc. I also read some books about Marketing and fitness.  Little to no fiction at all. Currently I'm reading "My Big Toe" trilogy by Tom Campbell (almost finished first book)  and it made me realise how much I'm limiting my potential for growth because of fear which has no apparent reason to be present whatsoever..
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I can't stop thinking of negative things when I try to meditate and project on: January 30, 2015, 19:57:54
Do you project at night or in daylight hrs.?  I used to have bad fear problems but I found I've never once had any issues when I project in the morning after sunrise.  Just something about the light, I guess.  smiley

Thanks for answering. Yeah I try to do it during the day an I'm much more relaxed, but whenever ANY kind of thought, whether it be good or bad, creeps in, I lose the focus and ruin the whole process. I avoid doing it night, but almost every night I get woken up by the sensations. It's like a blatant sign that I NEED to stop thinking of those silly things and do what I have to do.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / I can't stop thinking of negative things when I try to meditate and project on: January 30, 2015, 07:04:58
It's been bugging me for a while, and it win't go away despite me being aware of it and reason for its existence. I have been wrongly conditioned by various forum threads and comments to expect something to jump at me the moment I enter the astral plane. I know that there's literally NOTHING to be afraid of, yet I always think that when I leave my body there will be devil standing or something like that.... What should I do?? I try to stay calm and think of positive things, I try to not think at all, I try to focus on my breathing - everything. You name it. It doesn't work. The said thoughts always creep in. What should I do?? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / What do I do to consciously exit during sleep paralysis? on: November 20, 2014, 11:36:23
2 Days ago I was dreaming and suddenly I realized I was in a dream, and that very moment I woke up in sleep paralysis and I had huge vibrations, but I didn't know what to do to exit. Can someone give me some advice? I tried imaginary rope thing, but it didn't help.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I flew last night!! on: November 08, 2014, 19:58:01
Congrats man!!!!!!!!!!! Is this your first Astral Projection? Nice man.

I haven't AP yet, but read a few books about it, this is what i think. You are not carrying your 100% self into the Astral projection so that's why you are not reacting how you should have. But i think you need to work on your Astral Projection form then. Learn to not be weak and helpless, so yes i would say that you need to grow yourself spirituality.

No, I had several experiences. 4 I think. The first one ever was the most intense, cause for a few seconds I was fully lucid and was flying above my street where I live, but I gradually lost lucidity as the session continued. the next 2 ones were kinda mild, but quite considerable. And this one was the most intense after the first one. Thanks for the advice Smiley
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / I flew last night!! on: November 08, 2014, 14:33:11
It was amazing. I went to bad at like 3:50 am and had to wake up at 7:45 am to go to an exam, so I lied down on my stomach in hopes of having a "proper" sleep to fully rest during that short period, but I still woke up in the middle of night and I found myself flying outside of my window, but the street was different from the real street I live on. I was flying around just diving like crazy, flying above people and they were cheering and clapping their hands lol. I felt like I was a Spider-Man haha. Anyways, they all were thought-forms of course, and the experience was semi-lucid, but nonetheless it felt awesome. Something else I should note is that I was kinda nervous all the time, and as I talked to some woman in that session I kind of got some nasty feeling from her, and she instantly grabbed me and I was paralyzed. That's where it ended. It almost brings me to the conclusion that the moment you show any kind of fear/nervousness you lose control, but if u don't get nervous and simply bear in mind that you're the one in control, nothing bad will happen.

Thanks for reading this Smiley

EDIT: Oh there's one thing I'd like to know and would really appreciate if someone answered. When I'm projecting/lucid dreaming if something unpleasant happens I'm often weak and helpless. It's almost like I know that it's all just in my head and nothing bad will happen, but I'm behaving like a really scared coward guy. But, THE MOMENT I wake up, all of the fear is gone. I know, it is largely due to the fact that I realise it was a dream and not real, but if I can control my emotions/fear about the given situation while awake, why can't I do that while projecting? Should I work more on growing myself spiritually and be more lucid in general?
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I can't project on: October 31, 2014, 22:49:35
thanks, everyone Smiley
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I can't project on: October 31, 2014, 18:37:18
If you can dream, you can project.
What you mean to say is that you haven't figured out how to do it consciously.

How long have you been trying for?

It took me well over 10 years to have my first conscious exit projection... never once did I say I couldn't do it.

Yes sorry for incorrect terms, I'm a newb. I did actually have an OOB 2 days earlier. I was extremely tired after gym, and I just woke up in the middle of the night and I saw how I was getting higher into the air, but it was semi-lucid and extremely short, not to mention it wasn't conscious.

Well, now that you've said it, I feel kinda more relaxed, knowing that I'm not doing anything wrong wasting good situations for exiting and it just needs more time Smiley
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / I can't project on: October 31, 2014, 18:08:24
I felt vibrations whole night, I couldn't project. I tried imaginary rope thing right away after feeling vibrations, as well as waiting for a while. For some reason, my mouth keeps opening on its own when I feel vibration. It gone to a point that I felt vibrations even on my tongue. What do I do?  huh
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: what would you guys say about this video? on: October 29, 2014, 07:35:45
It is sort of true, lol...

I think the way it is couched is very strange though. If you watch the video closely, especially toward the end, the narrator is explaining how projections will make you this amazing person, and it will solve all of your problems for you, and you won't have to worry about anything ever again once you get there... and also, you will be a wizard of some kind.

Those things are generally more the result of serious meditative pursuit, and taking a piercing look at your own psychology- your basic physiological needs, the way you interact with others, your attitudes about yourself and the world... it is really hard to see projection only getting you all of those great rewards.

In short, I felt like the video was selling a person a false vision of projection's role in metaphysical pursuits- a notion that it is a shortcut to fulfillment of every kind. It takes away the responsibility and power for change from the individual, and puts it into this almost mythical object instead- I don't think that is healthy.

The imagery... could be real I guess, but the tempo was all off to me. It is almost always slower than that... exhilerating, but somehow in a relaxed way, at least for me.

Thats what I thought as well! When I see posts of people practicing AP they never talk or act like It's some kind of magic, but something many humans do naturally, and look at it like a lifestyle, like, for example, lifting weights.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: what would you guys say about this video? on: October 28, 2014, 18:47:37

You are consciousness... you're one small part of the whole of consciousness.  As such, you have access to everything that this collective consciousness has experienced. 

This basically sums up all I wanted to know Smiley thanks
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / what would you guys say about this video? on: October 28, 2014, 16:06:06
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta1Wwwe06LI

How much of what's said is true?

Especially interested about visiting any place in the world. If you haven't been there before, It'll be like you expect it to be, right? and same goes for space and planets?
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Suppose I wanted to fly to new york city on: October 27, 2014, 19:04:18
And this is where the really confusing part comes into play...
Yes, they probably did... it's just not objective in that what they're seeing is exactly how it physically is.

I'd call it more an inaccurate visualized representation of what they remember...
You also might see your friends... but it's not objective in that what they're doing is exactly what they're doing. 
Remember we're all consciousness, and we're all connected... as such, you have access to what they're doing, but it's has to come through the filter of your own consciousness first.

That filter can change things significantly.  This is the problem with objectivity vs subjectivity.

Understood Smiley
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Suppose I wanted to fly to new york city on: October 27, 2014, 14:08:25
No, but not because of anything about you... I simply don't think what you're referring to as the "RTZ" is anything objective like that.

aye. Was a bit confused since I have read some stories of people flying over to their friends house and watching them.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Suppose I wanted to fly to new york city on: October 27, 2014, 11:50:32
If, theoretically, I was good at AP, and I'd project in a real time zone, would I be able to fly to New York city and see my friend who's living there at the moment? (serious question)
and if yes, how? I mean I haven't even been there before.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: What are the top must-do things while OOB? on: October 27, 2014, 09:26:14
Thanks! nice advices.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / What are the top must-do things while OOB? on: October 27, 2014, 08:45:34
Title^. I'm getting closer and closer every day. Even had 2 OOB experiences, semi-lucid, mild ones though. But I think I'm about to have a first vivid OOB pretty soon. So, my question is, what would you advice me to do when I go OOB? like, what would you advise a BEGINNER to do? the main goal for me studying this is for me to find my purpose in life and get guidance from my spirit guides, but I'm looking forward to other aspects of OOB experiences as well.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Felt huge vibrations yesterday on: October 27, 2014, 08:41:46
yesterday night, I was lying down just reading some papers for the exam. After i turned the lights off and decided to sleep, the moment I closed my eyes, RIGHT AWAY, I felt extreme dizziness, feeling of drifting away and huge vibrations. I tried relaxing, surrendering to it. Even imagined that "Rope thing" to go out, but I couldn't. The vibrations were so huge I couldn't fall asleep, yet I couldn't come out of body. It gone to the point of me having to sleep on my stomach, wasting this perfect opportunity. Any advices/opinions on what I should have done in that situation and what should I do in future in situations like this?
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: 2 days ago on: October 26, 2014, 12:01:40
From the way you describe your experience, I would say that you are not just close, but actually arrived at your goal: an OBE. You described it correctly: these early situations are often experienced with semi-lucid awareness and they will be somewhat confusing and a little frustrating. Semi-lucid will eventually increase to full lucidity; it takes Intent and determination.

With time and practice, you will begin to see the desirability of developing and expanding your NP awareness/mindset.

The old man you encountered may have been a form of guide or may have been a self-generated thought form from your subconscious. Hard to say in these early stages.

Good experience!

Thanks for answering and motivating Smiley
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / 2 days ago on: October 25, 2014, 22:08:29
I was lying in my bed at night, was pretty tired since that day I had lifted weights after 3 week pause, so I slept like a baby the moment I laid my head on the pillow (Plus, I had to wake up in 5 hours because of university). After some time of sleeping, I woke up (or it was perhaps a dream, I don't know. That's what I want to ask) and I felt intense vibrations and after a few seconds I got out of my body. I flew straight to the direction of window and that's the most I remember from that oob. Later that night, I found myself having vibrations again, but this one was more intense. I felt like the vibrations were so strong that I was moving around my bed from them (you know, in a way a phone moves around when vibrating) and then, I found myself flying upwards. it almost felt like  with a speed of light(though I'm almost sure it wasn't intentional. It felt like someone was summoning me). I appeared in some kind of room. It was really poorly conditioned. Almost looked like where homeless people find shelter. In the room stood an old man. The memory is very vague, he wore grey clothes, and a robe I think, not certain about it though. as I recall the memory I don't remember any negative impulses from him. I think he was trying to talk to me. He was really a "Kind, grey haired old man" type. What do you think? could he have been my spirit guide?
I don't even know what to call this experience, because I don't even fully remember it. It's kind of frustrating. And on top of that, i didn't have my full consciousness in that experience either.
     Anyways, I just wanted to talk about it to someone so I'd really appreciate any kind of responses/advices/opinions if I'm getting closer to it. So far, all of the experiences I've had were kind of... how do I put it... semi-lucid.
Thanks in advance to whoever answers Smiley
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Almost projected or just my imagination? on: October 16, 2014, 20:53:55

Thank you very much for answering. The reason I thought what happened was not a projection is because the building, street I live on, and the room I entered were a bit different from what they actually are(the room where I talked with what I perceived as my mother was the room I have never seen/been in before), and I thought when OOB you see things the way they are "in waking life" as opposed to what your mind makes up while dreaming. I know I need a whole lot more time and dedication to truly experience what astral projection is, but judging from the given information (even though vague and not filled with enough information) would you call it a just a lucid dream or an OOB?
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Almost projected or just my imagination? on: October 16, 2014, 20:28:23
I haven't read this yet... but I just wanted to point out that there is no such thing as "JUST" your imagination.
Whatever you can experience... IS REAL.  Smiley

In answer to your question yes it was. Your intuition by how you presented and titled your post told me this. I don't need to read the content of the experience... though it was interesting. The main problem I see here is doubt. You don't trust your intuition and have to rely on others to tell you what you experienced. You already knew what that was. Perhaps the intensity frightened you a bit or your trying to come to terms with the fact that your a spirit wandering around in a meat suit.
The person you thought was your mother could have been a shadowform which you generated. Your insecure about what's going on so you generate a figure of comfort to help you process the experience. It could have also been another spirit and you generated an overlay and saw your mother instead. But you noted that she did not feel right to you. Good that's a start.

Now shadowforms are things generated by your mind and heart which take on the appearance of spirits. You can talk to them they can talk to you.Everyone generates them. They're created by ideas and beliefs. One of the main challenges in spirit is learning to tell what's generated close to you and something that comes from further away. and even then it's not a black and white thing because your beliefs and thoughts will overlay everything you experience.  I hope this helps give yourself a bit of credit here You did good.

Thank you very much for answering. The reason I thought what happened was not a projection is because the building, street I live on, and the room I entered were COMPLETELY different from what they actually are, and I thought when OOB you see things the way they are "in waking life" as opposed to what your mind makes up while dreaming. I know I need a whole lot more time and dedication to truly experience what astral projection is, but judging from the given information (even though vague and not filled with enough information) would you call it a just a lucid dream or an OOB?
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Almost projected or just my imagination? on: October 16, 2014, 12:45:25
I'm sorry if this is an inappropriate place to post this, but I just want experienced people to give me an advice and clarify what I just experienced.

Today I had my first successful consciously attempted lucid dream. I had only started seriously committing
To lucid dreaming 2 weeks ago with no results. I have also been looking into astral projection (which is one of the main reasons why I started lucid dreaming). I do believe that the bigger your goal is, the easier it gets to achieve smaller ones, so I went to sleep with the intention  to astrally project. I have read somewhere that if you move your finger when on the verge of falling asleep, lucid dreams are like three times more likely to happen, so I had it in the back of my head to do it if I get the opportunity.

I was having vibrations whole night. The first time it happened it was so intense i could almost feel my soul leaving my physical body. I swear it was almost as if i was being lifted up.
The vibration struck all the way from my head to  legs. I was really excited but at the same time worried in case some negative entity was around so I just made myself to think about good beings like angels and the bad feeling quickly started to fade away, but I could no longer leave my body. The same process happened again after some time, but it was nowhere near that intense. However, the third time, something awesome happened.
I woke up in my room.
everything was the way it really is in my room, except for the fact that there were boots beside my bed. A really big boots (you know, the kind of one women wear) and i realised there was something up. I performed a reality check, The finger-through-the-palm one but nothing happened. Then I pinched my stomach, but still nothing abnormal. However, I still knew there was something up because These boots can't have popped up in their own, right? And besides, there was a different aura in room. It was blurry and coloured between grey and pale green. So i was like bonk it, I'll do it and proceeded to charge at window straight from my bed. I kicked at the mattress and closed my eyes as I moved towards the window.
A second later I found myself outside my building, just floating in the sky can't believing what just happened. I just passed through my window and was airborne now! It was dark outside, but i was kinda emanating light from my feet. I had absolutely no idea what to do because excitement was overwhelming me and i was stuck thinking whether I was actually out of body or it was just a lucid dream made to look like AP just because I expected it. Whatever the case, I started floating around my building (I live in a condo) to the direction of my mother's room to see if she was alright (yes I still live with my mother even though i'm 20 in a month). As I said, it was really dark, but I snapped my finger and light that was coming out from my feet expanded and everything was engulfed in it. When i flew to the side of the building where my mother's room is, the building seemed totally different from what it really is like. Anyways, I proceeded to that one particular window (it looked nothing like our building's windows) and flew inside. I was in an apartment I have never seen before. It was really poor looking and there were LOTS of women and children. 2 really old women (one of them was cheerfully greeting me and was trying to reach out to me, but she was sitting like 3 meters away.) and 3 kids - 2 boys and one girl. And, last but not least, my mother. Sitting in a chair. She's really young looking, everyone thinks she's 30 max even though she's 43. But in this dream she looked like she was around 50. After that, we just had a conversation (and a fairly strange one),so you can skip this if you wish so.

I started conversing with her. Yes, she looked like my mother, but I didn't feel how I feel when I'm actually talking to my mother. And i found myself testing her
I don't remember whole conversation, but I remember asking her
-"where's your husband?" (My mother and father divorced many years ago, and she remarried like 8 years ago, but my stepfather was forced to leave because of political reasons like 2 years ago, so at this point I think it's safe to be assured that it was just a lucid dream).
-"I don't know"
-"what's his name?"
-"joseph"
 and I was like wat? Because his name is close to any other one except joseph and joseph is not even a name in my country.
-"when did you get married?"
-"around 2008"  this one was correct
And then I proceeded to ask even stranger questions:
-"are these kids mine?"
-"no"
-"stop lying to me. I'm the king here. I control everything here"
She still did not answer me and I kind of felt negative, unpleasant and disturbing energy coming from her.
-"I won't ask you all of it. Just tell me a true "yes" or "no" and don't lie to me. Are they my kids?"
"No, they are not"

And then I woke up.

So, my question is, am I getting close to it? Did I waste a perfect opportunity today? I know for some people even getting to that vibration point is very difficult and even though it's been such short time since I started studying this  I feel bad that i spoiled such an opportunity
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / How come whole world isn't talking about this? on: October 09, 2014, 13:51:39
Now forgive me if I come off as skeptical (I'm not. I fully believe in everything OOB-related), but if all this OOB stuff is legit, how come whole world doesn't know it? I mean yeah not everyone can achieve it but shouldn't it be like more widely known in world?
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A few things I'd like to know on: October 07, 2014, 23:36:29
The problem with the future is that what happens is probabilistic.
What you see is going to be a combination of many factors.. of which, might never happen. 
Hence, this isn't advisable.
This is a little more do-able.  Smiley

You're consciousness... you have access to everything that "DID" happen, and everything that "COULD HAVE" happened.  You just need to learn to place the Intent while projecting to see.

Thanks Smiley
By the way, Love your profile picture!
Pages: [1] 2