The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 27, 2021, 19:53:11

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 26
1  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Super mega big fat giant fear of sleep paralysis!! on: March 21, 2005, 08:07:48
Thank you very much for the ongoing support =D, especially weeNinja...that is possibly the best piece of advice so far.

I will try that prayer soon, and I'll be sure to browse the site too.

Thank you very much

Peace

~FT
2  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Super mega big fat giant fear of sleep paralysis!! on: March 20, 2005, 04:00:27
Hi Nay ^_^

The reason I say they're weak is because Robert Monroe also spoke about Greys in his books. He had an alien abduction experience where they (the greys) strapped him to a table. He looked at them, smiled, said "no no no," got up, patted one of them on the face and flew out of the UFO.

Plus, when I used to get night terrors from them quite badly, I used quite a few basic methods, e.g. finding one in my dream and going BOO! and the bugger ran away. The fear comes and goes, and it was hard to do, but I didn't get many night terrors afterwards.

But that's of course, the neg form of greys. I have no idea about their other forms...I mean, the reason that a neg might look like a grey is simply to scare people so that they can leach energy, 'cuz that's what negs do - scare people. There are enough people scared of greys to make some sort of negative repurcussion in the astral/real-time zone, I think.

Anyways, I'll stick to my original plan, and thanks for the ongoing support ^_^

~FT
3  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Super mega big fat giant fear of sleep paralysis!! on: March 19, 2005, 22:21:52
Thanks for your advice.

No, I don't believe I will be able to avoid this situation. It seems that one of these days I am going to experience contact with them, I can only hope that I am prepared to fight back my fear and combat them.

I have tried RB's core image removal method, and it has helped. There was a lag time for the effect to take place, and my fear has definitely decreased, though...I still don't look at the sky very confidently at night.

I guess I have to realise that they are nothing but negs, and negs are very weak and have very little willpower and energy. We, on the otherhand, are wellsprings of practically eternal energy, and we can control it far easier than any neg can. If the greys are negs, then I am stronger than them. No amount of bug-eyed, tractor beams, UFOs can stop that fact.

Wow. I feel a bit better now =D

Thanks for the advice.

Oh! I didn't get black and blue marks on my back, no. But it would be enough for me to tell you if I did ^_^

~FT
4  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Super mega big fat giant fear of sleep paralysis!! on: March 19, 2005, 06:38:36
My my...this place has changed a fair bit since I last was here...

Ok, on to my point. Those of you who know me, well, nice to see you again. For everybody else, hi.

*ahem*

I've had an acute phobia of aliens since I was young. Very young. I absolutely loathe them. If any of you have a phobia of anything, I'm sure you can at least relate a little bit to the intense absolute dread and loathing of the thing you have a phobia of.

And by aliens I mean big headed, 3ft tall, big eyed, grey skinned aliens known commonly throughout pulp culture as "Grays," "Greys," or "Zetas."

I hate them. I hate everything about them, every story, every person that ever says they are good or friendly beings is a fool.

I have a copy of Robert Bruce's Practicaly Psychic Self-Defense, and I believe that although it may have been a catylist for my intense fear of sleep paralysis, and hence projection itself, nothing frightened me more from that book than, you guessed it, more proof of aliens than I have ever encountered.

He proved my speculation all along, that these "Grays" are in fact, astral beings. I still have no clue as to their validity in this physical world, but one thing is for certain, he showed me that they do indeed exist out there in the astral. As negs.

In the book, Robert Bruce retells his experience of helping a family with their young child. I don't have the book next to me, because I feel directly quoting it right now will sidetrack me. Basically, Robert entered a trance to see what was wrong, and as per usual, late at night, possibly even early in the morning, he saw what was happening to the young lad.

Not one, but TWO aliens were attacking him. Attaching symbiotic...THINGS...to the child, leaching his energy, and TORMENTING him. The fear from the child was gargantuan.

The next contributing factor to my fear of projection comes from a program on TV about sleep paralysis. Basically, most people experience intense fear in sleep paralysis. Bruce even outlined this in Practical Psychic Self-Defense and even in Astral Dynamics. The documentary was originally set out to "explain" alien abduction experiences as merely illusions of the mind. Hah. Try telling someone in THIS community that sleep paralysis is not a spiritual/ethereal encounter, and see how far you get. Anyway, the TV program went on to describe similar encounters, such as encounters with demons, imps, and other such things. Each encounter the person was paralysed in bed, and in some cases they were dragged out -- and in the case of the aliens, they were lifted out of their beds by the UFO's tractor beam.

Now that I've given you sufficient information about my phobia, you can see why I play my Gameboy Advance for at least an hour every night, why I get scared going to the toilet at night, why I loathe uncurtained windows at night, and why I sleep with a light on. But on top of all this, hopefully you can see why I am so scared of Astral Projection.

My dilemma is, I want to project. I want to be psychic. I want to be inspired, to feel the power and to see all the gorgeous beauty of it all. The only problem is that, somewhere along the lines, something is probably going to scare me - terrify even. And well, I literally fear having an experience that will scare me. I fear fear. And though some people might say that is wise, I find it an immense obstacle.

Another contributing factor to this whole dilemma is the fact that I believe that if I ever get into a sleep paralysis situation the first thing that will come to my mind is alien abduction. What will happen from there? I will hallucinate it. The only precaution for that of course is to approach SP with the knowledge that if it ever happens I must snap out of it.

Here's a case study: I've been involved in mild SP several times. I would be dreaming and I'd be looking out of my eyes, most likely with closed eyelids. I would then get filled with dread, not because of another being in the room, but I'm screaming to myself "Get up, get mobile, or they'll get you. They're coming, get up before they arrive!!" I would honestly believe that if I did not act quickly, something would come to attack me, and although nothing has happened as of yet, I'm sure that if I stayed behind arguing with myself that the part that has the fear would win and I would hallucinate something that would likely traumatise me for life and cause me severe insomnia for several weeks.

I am also scared of the exit symptoms for this reason. I am under the assumption that the mind will craft things fairly quickly in the astral environment. So that being said, astral exit symptoms would be fairly similar to sleep paralysis, except far more random. I've heard of the hands grabbing effect, and the falling/pulling effect. I believe that if I were to feel either of these, especially the hands-grabbing effect, the first thing I would think of would be "aliens!!!" and then what do you know? I'm having a self-induced alien abduction experience.

I felt a hand grabbing my shoulder whilst falling asleep last night. I was aware of my bed behind me so I knew it was ridiculous. But guess what my first thought was? If you've been reading this carefully I don't have to write it out. But on closer inspection I found out it was coming from my dream, that my friend (in my dream) had walked up to me and patted me on the shoulder. But the initial thought I had from this feeling of a hand on my shoulder - the thought obviously of "aliens!!" - made the hand small, slender, and very alien-like.

I'm thinking of getting therapy for this, but I haven't got the heart to tell my parents. They know I used to have night terrors and I would wake up screaming at night, but that time has passed, so I don't think they'd believe it was a problem.

If anybody can offer any advice or insights, I would be in your debt.

Thank you for reading this, and thank you for any feedback.

~FT
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Japanese Films And Manga on: November 03, 2004, 20:54:57
For anybody who has seen anime and manga for a long time, like myself, I would strongly suggest starting to watch it all in japanese with english subtitles. If you were to take an anime like Card Captor Sakura (Cardcaptors in English) you would notice billions of differences. Although famous anime, like Evangelion, do not have as many differences I still believe it is far more appreciated in Japanese with the subtitles because the voices suit the characters far better, and the story you are watching is the original one intended for audiences.

I have been recently watching Gundam SEED on a DVD my friend got for me in Hong Kong. The subtitles aren't too great so I can't really wait to buy a boxed set of bilingual DVDs, although I probably wouldn't touch the English track other than to make fun of how badly they ruined the characters.

I'm placing my bets that the best friend (Athrun) of the main character (Kira) will have a really deep voice just because he's on the opposing army, and that his team of pilots are all badass so they'll probably stick punk-butt voices on the characters, which in English I would have to say would ruin the whole thing!!

Can't wait to send angry emails to the dubbers  Cheesy

But on a less complaining note - My favourite anime are Evangelion, Gundam SEED, and I'm starting to get into Last Exile which everybody says is great. I have a large collection of (mostly copied) CDs and plan to expand it whenever I have the chance.

Peace
~FT
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Japanese Films And Manga on: November 03, 2004, 20:54:04
For anybody who has seen anime and manga for a long time, like myself, I would strongly suggest starting to watch it all in japanese with english subtitles. If you were to take an anime like Card Captor Sakura (Cardcaptors in English) you would notice billions of differences. Although famous anime, like Evangelion, do not have as many differences I still believe it is far more appreciated in Japanese with the subtitles because the voices suit the characters far better, and the story you are watching is the original one intended for audiences.

I have been recently watching Gundam SEED on a DVD my friend got for me in Hong Kong. The subtitles aren't too great so I can't really wait to buy a boxed set of bilingual DVDs, although I probably wouldn't touch the English track other than to make fun of how badly they ruined the characters.

I'm placing my bets that the best friend (Athrun) of the main character (Kira) will have a really deep voice just because he's on the opposing army, and that his team of pilots are all badass so they'll probably stick punk-butt voices on the characters, which in English I would have to say would ruin the whole thing!!

But on a less complaining note - My favourite anime are Evangelion, Gundam SEED, and I'm starting to get into Last Exile which everybody says is great. I have a large collection of (mostly copied) CDs and plan to expand it whenever I have the chance.

Peace
~FT
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Japanese Films And Manga on: November 03, 2004, 20:51:53

Peace
~FT
8  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / kundalini surge!! on: September 09, 2004, 06:47:01
About a week or two ago I was doing some new and really enjoying my awesome energy rushes through my legs...so then I put it all in my spine and fiddled for a bit.

Sooner than I thought, I started to feel intense energy rushes from the base of the spine starting to surge upwards. The sensations increased, and I started to feel all tickly inside. Then I visualised a firey Eastern-style dragon uncurling itself from my coccyx upwards my spine.

Next thing I know the intense energy intensifies even more, and I feel it crawling up my spine. It stops spreading at about one-third of the way up my spine, at about my lower back. I felt awesome. Intense happiness and mental clarity hit me all at once. Only a small amount of my mind was still doubtful of my quest for OBE and metaphysical abilities. The rest of my mind was yelling out inside of me "You are perfect! You are energy! I am perfect energy! I can do anything I desire!" and so on and so forth.

Afterwards the mental effect disippated quickly, but I was laughing and smiling for a while afterwards. Even longer than that, when the laughing and happiness wore off, I couldn't stop spasming in my arms and shuddering every few minutes.

I read somewhere that how far the kundalini "unwinds" during it's earliest surges can be a measure of how far you are developement-wise to getting the full kundalini active. I took it as a huge sign of progress and it boosted my confidence like craaazy.

Just thought I'd share it[Smiley]
~FT
9  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Oijia Boards on: September 09, 2004, 01:17:19
Although I sound like I'm trying to cover my tracks, a friend of mine, despite my warnings, has bought a oijia board. The only part of my extreme warning against even touching one of those things was the part about correct defences.

Now, as per her special request, she wants to know how to properly protect herself with this thing and her friends. Personally I think she's an idiot for even getting one in the first place, and she'd be better off simply projecting if she wanted to "contact the spirit world."

So, without further ado, anybody out there with some knowledge it would be greatly appreciated by her (and even moreso me[xx(]) if someone provided some guidelines and precautions.

Thanks!
~FT
10  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / There is no evil? Pfft, that's laughable. on: August 06, 2004, 04:22:11
Hello all. I just recently confronted what I think is an important issue: people acting like there is no such thing as "evil" or such thing as "wrong."

First off, evil is existant. In it's purest form, evil is good which is tortured by it's own greed. Every purely evil person wanted something good to happen, but became corrupted.

As for wrongs, and maybe this applies for evil too, the very fact we exist here on the physical plane has some evil involved. We need resources to be consumed, things are used and stomped on by us, creating an imbalance. We also need to gain personal identity, and thus pride and other things come into play. Of course, like everything else, it needs balance, but even then it can be a negative effect on someone else.

Any other discussions about this? I'm not talking about the "big picture," because that would be being a fluff bunny. Saying there are no wrongs in "the big picture" is silly because you've never been there, and even in the Astral things can be cryptic.

Peace
~FT
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / The Gatekeeper - what is it? on: July 29, 2004, 04:26:17
I keep hearing and reading all this stuff on what a gatekeeper is or is supposed to be. I'm wondering, what is it / are they??

I mean, for all we know, they could also be imaginative, creations of our own...just could someone fill me in please?

Thanks
~FT
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Too scary!! on: July 11, 2004, 07:56:01
I've been into astral projection for a long time now, but I've never really gotten out because I am just too afraid.

First, I'll explain the basic fear: I am scared of experiencing something that will scare me. Fear of fear really.

This fear leads me to DESPISE any idea, thought, anything to do with sleep paralysis. It scares me CRAPLESS. The idea of lying paralyzed while my slightest idea becomes a full-fledged PHYSICALLY INTERACTING illusion is just plain FREAKY. Demons on my chest, aliens abducting me, being dragged by unseen hands, imps and colours flying everywhere. NO, THANK YOU!!!

I have realised that if I _do_ get out, and I eventually practice enough to gain control over both exitting and staying out for long periods, the astral is a wonderful environment, and very safe. My body would "call me back," if need be, and I have all the energy and creativity at my fingertips. The problem is that sleep paralysis and some situations put my creativity against me!!

Please, try to help me out of this rut. I am beginning to seriously think that these past few years' worth of research into metaphysics has been in vain, in which I have learnt nothing but basic buddhist-ish philosophy and fear or sleep itself.

The sleep paralysis fear even goes from not only OBE, but sleep itself! I am sometimes afraid to close my eyes in my bed.

Thanks for any feedback
~FT
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / "In touch" with nature? Wow. on: July 09, 2004, 22:29:20
I have always been sort of "against" the proposition that people feel that the only way to become "enlightened" is to remove themselves from civilisation, technology, and just sit around in the forest meditating all day.

Now, I believe that there are other forms of being "in touch" or around nature, and still achieve the life-enhancing things that technology has granted us, albeit if you overuse them it becomes a little "wrong."

Those of you who are gamers would probably know of the Metroid series, and of these games, one of them (so far) is 3D, and for the Nintendo Gamecube. Those of you who have played it would take note of the beautiful landscapes within the game, and some of us have actually bothered to scan things in and read the background story for the game.

Basically, an ancient and wise civilisation known only now as the Chozo have pretty much always built their structures in and around nature. There are stone wall structures where, instead of cutting branches off of a tree, they have carefully built around the branches. There are rooms where gigantic trees are the centrepiece, and their branches extend as bridges to higher places within the building.

Now I'm not so idealistic to think that humanity would be doing anything like this (any time soon, at least). All I'm saying is that technology CAN be intertwined with nature, so for all of us who think that they only way to progress spiritually is to throw out their TVs, think again. After all, some television series and movies have really taught people about themselves.

Well, I think I've lost what I was originally trying to say. Oh well

~FT
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Returning (once again) to OBE and stuff on: July 09, 2004, 22:21:15
Hey everybody. For those of you that know me, you might have noticed that I've been away for a few months, maybe even half a year or more!

I actually got a little bit "sick" of astral projection and stuff because I didn't think I was getting anywhere, but now inspiration has crept back and it has, once again, become a part of my life.

Now I'm just wondering, will I have to "redo" anything? My mind thinks I have to but another part of me says I don't. Of course when this happens I have never really been able to devote myself to one end and forget the other, so the only way to truly know is to ask, which is what I'm doing [Tongue]

Things like NEW, meditation, mental focus, all those annoying little things (that got me "put off" OBE in the first place [xx(])...I'm just concerned that I might have to redo them..

Thanks for any help you can offer ^_^

~FT
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Let's talk about love and sex!!(Again...) on: May 26, 2004, 08:31:30
This is probably about the tenth billion topic on something to do with sex, and probably the hundredth billion topic on something to do with love.

BUT THIS TIME!! I want to discuss our own thoughts, feelings and theories. Maybe not to the extent of a super-random-put-your-thoughts-here thread, but more to the idea of discussing the most interesting ones.

My ideas are pretty confused and mixed up. I have this train of thought that marriage is a pile of crap, that love between a man and a woman is mostly manufactured. I mean, the arabs and africans way before us had several wives, that they loved and cared about a lot. And when it comes down to it, no matter how many pretty words you give it, love is INCREDIBLY selfish. No, I'm not talking universal love, as I tend to think of that as a type of pure acceptance of others and things.

Mind you, this confusion probably results from me being a teenager, or my simple ideal that I tend to believe that society is full of crap. I mean, some things about love and sex that are put out there by the media and the peons of society are just totally wrong, but we were brought up with it, so we don't know anybetter.

I guess I'm just trying to challenge what everyone thinks of it all.

^_^ FT
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Is it just me? on: May 23, 2004, 05:51:59
Is it just me but...are posts getting shorter on the astral pulse? I mean, people like me or Nay or Squeek write freakin essays on this site, only to be shot down or replied to with badly spelt, low-grammer short-handed posts. We see more and more posts reaching "hot topic" status, and when you actually read them, the posts contain about 2 sentences of content. While some good conversations arise, it's the equivalent of IMing. Now because the good conversations arise, I'm not entirely against this. I'm just saying that maybe people can put more thought into what they say? Or at least spelling? Grammar??

Hmm..

Well that's it for me.
~FT
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Interesting new phenomena.... on: May 14, 2004, 04:53:28
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12057

Okay, maybe it's not interesting or new or a phenomenon.

Just tell me whether or not this is disruptive or not.

Damn this brings me back...back to when Allanon was still around.

~FT
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Friend's experience...needs help on: May 11, 2004, 02:28:54
Hey hey again everybody. I'm sorry that I'm a kind of "middle man" yet again for one of my friends, but his computer's gone bust with some kind of pr0n virus or something and his motherboard's fried.

So, with that being said, and him being right behind me, here goes a full account of a rather...unsettling and confusing experience, relating to another post about a type of "shadow" that followed him. Oh and, by the way, his Nick is Fubu.

He was laying in his bed, starting to go to sleep. He then sees the Shadow, which is now rather familiar with him. It moved towards him, and it's red eyes glowered, and grabbed him. BAM!! Straight to sleep. Then he ended up in a neon-green lighted area, with lots of capsules with humans and other such things in them. He guessed they were specimens. There was a green-blue sludge/liquid in the capsules, and wires coming out of the bodies. There was a slight "happy" feeling in this area, sort of like when you visit the hospital and you feel like you're going to be alright after whatever they're going to do to you.

This is similar to something another friend of mine said, that when he had an AAE that it felt like a sort of "doctor's checkup," which led to his belief that they were nice...and not at all tricksie T____T

Continuing on...
There were different different types of things, and he even saw the "shadow type" that had been following around. Eventually a "nurse" told him that everything was finished, and he overheard some of them talking about "two of the final patients unwanted by the world."

Whether this is a crazy dream or an OBE, that black shadow is definitely some type of entity that has been following and bothering him for some time. So this definitely has some sort of significant meaning, although it is most likely cryptic.

Anyways, any feedback would be appreciated.

-FT
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Crop Circles on: May 07, 2004, 04:26:57
I just saw a bit of a documentary in which a bunch of MIT students created a crop circle. While doing video documentation over the crop circle, even though they created it themselves, the helicopter lost power midair, and just as suddenly, near the ground, regained RPM and ascended.

This then showed a clip of a lady saying that while filming a digital video of a crop circle, the video camera's digital footage got more and more distorted as the filmer came closer to the circle.

This might have something to do with magic perhaps? Symbols empowered with will can be powerful, but not only that, they deposite iron and make special measurements and whatnot (the MIT students) to make it a perfect crop circle, and it does this.

Now, they did a radiation check, supposedly dispelling all belief that the circles generate energy. What they didn't care to think of was that perhaps radiation isn't the only kind of energy? Maybe the didn't even think that there are energies beyond what we can measure? Stupid college know-it-alls.

Anyways, this is interesting. I'm off to watch
~FT
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Revisiting world events, big thingies, oogie boogy on: April 28, 2004, 04:58:59
I had the most amazing talks with one of my friends today, regarding dreams and visions he has had.

He spoke of a Mage that told him that he had within him the ability to manipulate any form of Magic or whatever he wished if he put his mind to it (sounds a lot like metaphysics [Wink]), and he said that his most prominent ability was Black Magic. Of course, we all scowl and frown at that name, but of course, Darkness is just another element. It can be used for good or for evil. It is just raw power, and thus it is unstable.

Anyways, we went on speaking, and the entire context of the conversation can be barely remembered in my conscious mind at the moment, so I will go over some significant points if I can.

Earlier, last year I believe, there was a thread about prophecies, divinations - and most importantly - dreams and visions about some huge war or sequence of events likely to happen some time soon. Basically, one of the replies to that, actually several, were about a dream that many people had, just in different forms due to mental interpretation. There were 5 sides. America, Russia, East Asia, Psychic, and Huh, Huh being some great evil, anything ranging from alien invasions to meteor showers of doom, depending on that person's idea of the Deathbringer of them all.

When I told my friend this, he said that this person who appeared to him in his dream told him of 5 sides. If they did not unite, It will destroy us. The 6th must help unite the 5, and if they cannot, their job will be made more difficult, at worst impossible. It must be destroyed, for this is the damage it does (within the dream, the Mage points to a ruined castle, absolutely destroyed, with runic stones lying about that my friend remembers seeing, even though he has never seen runes ever before in his life. Yes, they are of the Futhark. I showed him a Futhark chart and he recognised them.)

He asked the Mage what exactly "it" was, but all he got out of him was something about a great and powerful being, maybe evil. Not sure, I'll have to check up on it.

Of course I do not doubt that his imagination could have changed his memory of the dream, and I do not doubt that this could be his ego, constantly changing his memory to match what I say to him. He is one of my best friends, and he has never lied to me before. I find this quite earie, and when he was speaking to me about the Mage I felt a sense of foreboding, that I couldn't help but feel that he was almost 100% correct.

Though I think that this was used by the Mage to convince him, the Mage said my friend was one of the "Ultimate Shamans." Though he does not know what a Shaman even is. I think this was a name, just like Crystal Children, Psion, Warrior, whatever. I believe that anyone here is like that, because we are open to the beliefs that can fuel supernatural "powers." And perhaps these "pole shifts" that are supposed to happen are related to a theory that I have read before about how the physical is merging slightly with the astral, bringing energy to a very powerful state, a state it was possibly in long long ago.

Any feedback appreciated, and please, do not flame me. I am not trying to sound like an egotistical kid, and I doubt my friend is either. Please, just have an open mind when replying.

Thank you
~FT
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Video game influences on: April 19, 2004, 06:36:18
For all of you out there or people who have parents/friends that believe that video games are conspiratal acts for the army to recruit soldiers, or that they seriously affect how a young mind works...YOU'RE WRONG.

Hope this provides insight:
http://wench.little-gamers.com/index.php?strip_id=393

Trust me, there are many more things like that on the website, including one slamming this NY Post writer who pictured the world's youth as playing shooter games and suddenly getting up, mind's washed, grabbing Daddy's shotgun and going on rampages. Stupid. I just don't have the time to show you such wonderful and funny skits.

~FT
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Teh Edn of teh wolrd!!!LOL!!111one on: April 15, 2004, 02:59:57
T___________T

WHY...WHY...WHY.

Why is everybody getting so riled up about something that nobody has really foreseen? I know it's cool to believe that something big and dramatic will happen, like something out of an anime or movie or something. But come on. Everybody is taking sides with "the alien federation" or "the ki warriors" or "the non-believers" when we're ignoring what we all do best: Keeping an open friggin mind!

Why not just sit there and wait for time to tell us what will happen? At least then we won't all be embarrassed when the day comes and nothing, and I mean nothing at all, ever happens. Then we could discover that aliens were created by us, and then somebody will lead a crusade across the astral galaxy to destroy them all.

~FT
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Happy Easter!!! on: April 10, 2004, 21:19:56
Well I decided that we all needed a break from the heavy thinking and astral matters to say...

HAPPY EASTER ASTRAL PULSE!!

Oh yeah and...I was thinking at the breakfast table about half an hour ago...maybe the Easter Bunny exists in the astral?? You know, loads of kids believing in it at the same time, for a loooong time, kinda would create a thoughtform or two and then they would settle down and...you know...exist.

Just a thought.

~FT[|)]
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Loss of body awareness... on: April 06, 2004, 05:25:52
Okay, the typical Robert Bruce routine for OBE.

I lay down, get all relaxed. I feel the familiar relaxation of trance setting on. I get to a certain level where I start to lose my awareness of my body. I can't use the rope or bounce my energy properly...I can't feel the energy! I get lost in a swamp of random images, and gradually fall into a light sleep...

This is the typical thing that happens to me. Maybe I need more practice in the trance state, more energy body development...I don't know. Either way, the loss of awareness thing is annoying, and I don't know if it's a positive or negative thing, sign of progress, or why it even happens....

Anybody care to fill me in?

Thanks[|)]
~FT
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Theory on energy. on: April 06, 2004, 05:09:06
Okay, I only just spent the last few moments thinking about this, so it needs refining. Some of that refining I'll be doing as I write, so please just bare with me.

*ahem*

Our minds are like control centers for energy, amongst other things. Obviously a scattered mind is not using a great deal of it's RAM (if you want it in computer terms) or full CPU usage to focus on any one task. But minds are also like energy, and like energy, the more focused it is, the more powerful.

For example, a laser beam is created by taking any single one of the scattered wavelengths of light, and multiplying it. You get lots of the same wavelength resonating at the same level, amplifying it into a powerful and concentrated beam.

That wavelength represents one task. The more you focus on it, the more "mind RAM" you have devoted to it, so you, in theory, multiply the wavelength/task and have more of your mind devoted to it. There are also more aspects to that, such as expanded areas of consciousness leading to more mind and willpower being applied. Willpower being the force that we implement on our minds when they misbehave [Tongue]

All energies, psychic, magic, spirit, are all controlled by this mind control center. But we need a language to communicate with it. Some say that we are actually communicating to our more creative subconscious, which then controls the energy. But I'm not here to step on any toes. We all know that using what we already know, our senses, and our imagination can use energy. Most people do it visually, through visualisation, or tactfully, using tactile imaging. As some have already discovered, more senses means more focus and more control. In some cases I find it easier to actually move my body in crazy ways to use energy.

Now, our minds are energy as well. So, if our minds can be scattered into different areas, so can other forms of energy. Our minds and our willpower focus other energies and make them less scattered, we "fill them with intent," so to speak, so that the energy is all set to do one task. It becomes focused. Then, as we practice more and more, it becomes amplified, like our laser beam, until we can use it for more things.

The practical use of this theory is simply that, if it holds true, it means that discipline of mind leads to disciplining one's energies, and disciplined energies are more controllable, amplified, and usable. Of course there are other factors that come into play, such as our sensitivity to energy, our crucial perception of energy that leads to us communicating with it and manipulating it.

Anyways, thanks for your time. Hope that all made sense [|)]

~FT
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 26