The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 19, 2022, 17:10:34

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26
101  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / The Chakras on: January 20, 2003, 05:38:58
Hi.
I am busy writing an article for beginners on how to use energy. Within the article I have a short description of the etheric body and the chakra system. And here's where I got stuck.

I have been to many websites now, searching for information on the Chakra System. But none of the websites had the same information. It says in one of Robert Bruce's articles that there are at _least_ 7, but all these websites with no hard information leads me to believe that there is more than 7, possibly up to 10.

Would anybody please post the chakras here as a reply? Or could you possibly post a URL to a good website that tells you the chakras and/or shows you a chart?

Thanks
-FT
102  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Auric vision help please on: January 19, 2003, 22:34:43
I've been doing auric vision excerices from Robert Bruce's guide article for about 4 days now, and all I can see are the auras of red, brown, and blue. I then tried looking at black and nothing happened. Then I tried white and nothing happened. I didn't have a purple shirt so I looked at my GameBoy Advance, still, nothing happened.

Are the auras of black and white difficult to see?

And maybe looking at an object like a gameboy would be hard because theres all sorts of bumps and things coming off it, it isn't just one color.

Please I would like some feedback to which colors are easiest to see and which order I should go about observing their auras.

Thanks
-FT
103  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Possible Haunting... need help on: January 18, 2003, 07:50:23
Hi.

I would really, really, REALLY appreciate some help on this.

For a few months now I've been sensing a large presence nearby that reminds me of a creature called "mothman," mentioned in a movie based on true events.

Then, a couple nights later, I was practicing making energy balls and working on my third eye and such in my room late at night, and I heard a strange noise. All of a sudden, I sort of felt about 2-3 presences outside my room in the backyard etc. Each presence had the same sort of signature. I felt an unnatural fear, and I felt a kind of menace eminating from each one.

I soon learnt over the internet that it was possibly a creature called a "Grey." To popular belief, a Grey is an alien. Short things with large heads and bulbous bug-eyes, skinny limbs and necks and tiny bodies. I found out that it is actually an evil creature that dwells in the Astral Planes.

I am innexperienced in protecting my room or my house from such astral creatures and I have been unable to sleep with the light off in my room for several weeks now. I have just purchased Robert Bruce's books Astral Dynamics and Practical Psychic Self-Defense through the internet, but they will take some time to get here. I play a gameboy game every night to keep my mind off the creatures and energy, as thinking about either seems to attract them.

My friend says that my fear is giving off negative energy that also attracts them. Please I would like some kind of help. Do not assume I am any good at energy practicing because I have not even finished NEW Energy Ways and my greatest achievement is making an energy ball do things like change texture and jump around. Even an energy shield around my body I can't do. And I have very few experience with auric sight.

The only thing I have experience with is knowledge, because I did a lot of research before even beginning to practice.

I am praying my delivery of the books will be short, as this supposed "haunting" is driving me to insomnia. Please help me, because soon I will have to be sent off to a mental institution because of my constant fear of attack from these beings.

P.S. - one night I was almost falling asleep and I very briefly thought about one of them. Then my concsiousness awoke just when I was drifting off and I heard something picking at my fence. Then suddenly my dog barked extremely loudly and the picking stopped. Maybe it was an animal, or I had attracted them again. Please, I am not trying to scare anyone. I desperately need help.

P.P.S. - I have tried yelling at these things in my mind and so on to bug-off. I have tried chanting/yelling "BEGONE! I COMMAND THEE TO LEAVE!!!" and other such variations to show courage and try to ward them off. But they are possibly creatures that thrive on fear and there is never a moment when they come by that I am fully couragous.

I thank anybody deeply for help on the subject, but please, don't tell me the fear is only in my mind. I don't watch the sci-fi channel and I definitely don't watch the X-Files. I just need some help with something that has been troubling me for at least 2-3 weeks now.

Thank you so so much
-FT
104  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / A haunting? on: January 18, 2003, 00:56:43
Hi.
I was once practicing energy constructs in my room late at night, near about 11:30 to 12 midnight. I was just playing around with a ball of energy and suddenly it went wierd.

I heard at least one strange noise, and sensed 2-3 presences. I had the impression these were short, big headed, Greys. I know that may sound crazy, because popular belief is that a Grey is an alien. When actually I read somewhere on the internet about astral projection that a Grey is an evil spirit that lives in the astral planes.

I have also been sensing a massive, large and shadowed creature for at least 2 months before I sensed the Greys. I believe it is a Phantom or something like the Mothman from the movie, "The Mothman Prophecies," based on true events.

I've never been able to sleep since I heard the noise and sensed the presences. I play a gameboy game every night to keep my mind off the creatures and using energy, as both of those seem to attract them. I sound childish but I have slept with the light on for weeks, creating a "light shield" to ward off the creatures, though my low experience means the shield could be quite weak. I don't have much experience with energy so laying astral traps and protection shields around my room or house is a bit out of my league. Please help me!

-FT
105  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / A question for all practitioners on: January 15, 2003, 05:41:51
I tried to put this up on the Psipog.net forums but the moderators deleted it. And since this is such a wide community I thought I'll ask my question here.

What exactly is the difference between the energy Ki and the energy Psi? I have found techniques on how to create psi balls and ki balls, psi shields and ki shields. Most of the beginning techniques of both energies are the same. And a ki-signature and a psi-signature are the same thing. But what I don't understand is the difference between the two energies. I used to think that Psi is tamed ki energy mixed with a by-product of when the nerve systems fire. But now I doubt even that. There just isn't enough information on either energy to prove a difference! Psipog.net doesn't even supply what psi even is. They only have a brief explination that the energy comes from within the body. So are these two one in the same thing, or are they entirely different energies? I've been baffled by this for days, and I would really appreciate some help.

Thanks
-FT
106  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / What EXACTLY is Kundalini? on: January 13, 2003, 22:12:23
I've been practicing Ki/Chi, Mana and Psionics for a while. I would like to know what exactly Robert Bruce MEANS by Kundalini, because some people think it's just using Ki/Chi while others think it's a special use of Ki.

Another thing that comes to mind is his opinion on psychic attacks and defense! I'm getting his book on that soon, but I would like to know if he thinks the etheric body is psychic energy or if he believes in Ki, which is a different energy from psi(psychic energy). Proof of this is on www.psipog.net, a website I have found incredibly helpful for psionic practices. Psi or the psychic energy is a mix of a by-product of when the nervous systems fire and mixed with tamed Ki energy; from what I understand.
I just need his thoughts on what exactly psychic attacks/defense is before I go out and buy the book, because I'm primarily focusing on Ki at the moment.
107  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Question about Auric Sight on: January 13, 2003, 22:07:16
Hey all. I just read Robert Bruce's article on how to train Auric Sight, and I just so happen to NOT(oh my god) have anything purely blue or red around the house to cover up a book. Or at least I'm just too lazy to look. Anyway, I took a blue-ish (sorta light blue, sort of greenish) piece of small note paper, stuck it on to a white paper that was bigger and hung that on my wall. All the sticking was done with tape. Is this OK for training auric sight? Or do I absolutely need the covered book? I'm going to test it out in about an hour I just need to make sure I'm training right so I don't mess up or anything.

Thanks!
-FT
108  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OMG DO I HAVE ORBS IN MY HOUSE??? on: September 09, 2004, 08:19:31
Heather, lens flares are caused by light glaring into the lens and bouncing around in and around the glass and mirrors and lens etc., not by things being on the lens. As for dust, it could have been small specks of dust barely in front of the lens. Those things float around all the time. Take another look at the full picture. Notice the huge glares off of your fridge and the far wall? Those most likely caused the flares.

On top of that, they look like typical out-of-focus dust bits or lens flares. Too blurry to tell but still very typical.

~FT
109  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Mediating an Arch Angel. on: September 09, 2004, 07:35:52
May I just say that Archangels are grossly misunderstood. I have "talked" with Gabriel and Michael loads of times in my mind, and all the time I have distincly known it was them just as I know my own subconscious from my self. Of course my mind isn't the tamest thing around, and I know there are often egotistical things that come along, but I can identify those and distinguish them from Michael and Gabe's "voices."

The truth is they don't have "hurricanes of mind," and they're incredibly friendly and sociable. They are masters of the mind split, able to have omnipresence and as such can be in millions of places at once. Of course, Michael has told me many times not to ask him for everything as most of the time the answers are already here and some research will reveal to me things that I might ask about in future, or things I have asked before. They're very helpful, always supportive and they know what's best.

Don't go at SD for being a cult leader or a crazy for this. I've spoken in mind with the Archangels before. If anything, their minds are far from "tornadoes," they are as still as a pond in a cold wintry morning. Their stillness of mind is infectious and you can feel your own mind calming down almost in awe of their presence. They answer when asked and I've even had the odd bit of advice pop up from Gabriel and my subconscious.

Trust me, it doesn't take a superhero to communicate with the Archangels. The idea that they are far away from us and closer to God than anything else is grossly incorrect. If anything they love us, and are eager to help us grow. The only problem, as Michael once put it to me, was that most regular angels are either self-absorbed Christians that thought they were so righteous that they assumed forms of angels when they died, or thoughtforms.

I know from experience, and I'm familiar with their personalities...the Archangels talk easily and are very friendly. What SD is talking about sounds too much like Michael to be fake.

Just have a little faith
~FT
110  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / To actually work with feelings and energy on: September 09, 2004, 07:22:49
Wow, this is one heck of a breakthrough. That part about feeling pain and moving it around being energy movement sounds a lot like the fundamentals behind Robert Bruce's NEW Energy Ways, which I highly suggest you look at, it's awesome.

This new breakthrough will probably help lots of people, especially with the concept of taming the mind.

Amazing stuff.
~FT
111  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Microtia on: September 09, 2004, 07:07:25
Well if your ears aren't drastically different it doesn't matter, and if they are then some people might have a problem but it shouldn't affect you.

I know a girl that lost half her ear in an accident and she wears a prosthetic device to make her ear look complete. When I found out I was shocked but the people that told me were laughing and saying "ewww gross," when it didn't bother me at all. Looks aren't that important. I don't know if this is good advice but to me girls seem to go for someone with confidence. You don't seem to have much of that at the moment so maybe you just need to get out more to be more confident with who you are.

Good luck.
~FT
112  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OMG DO I HAVE ORBS IN MY HOUSE??? on: September 09, 2004, 07:00:34
Those are lens flares. The glares off of the fridge and the shiny surface on the wall is creating them. Also, there is a third and forth "orb" which indicates that if it's not a lens flare they are dust particles close to the lens. Those aren't orbs ^_^

~FT
113  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Shape Shifting on: September 09, 2004, 06:53:45
Well I have had an experience but it wasn't pretty.

I was in more of a nightmarish dream, and I didn't shapeshift on purpose either. I was with a group of friends, and my consciousness kept shifting between people in the group. These people didn't even exist in this world. Only problem was, we were being followed by a group of notorious murderers, and each time one of us fell victim I experienced a share of the pain.

All I can say is, murder is WRONG. If you're gonna kill people, do it quick, and without malice. I swear, you can feel it when you get murdered...the malice and hate directed at you is felt, and you have nothing but fear...it's terrible.

~FT
114  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Oijia Boards on: September 09, 2004, 06:37:08
As far as I understand it oijia boards are pretty damned old, and if you got one that had marketing towards teens and kids well then it's obvious that most companies in this world don't really understand our multidimensional existance.

Thanks for the advice guys. Any more advice will be deeply appreciated. The black silk idea was really helpful.

~FT
115  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Important: Poll on proposed subscription forums on: August 30, 2004, 03:23:15
As long as there are still forums left over for those specific topics that non-paying members can go to I'm happy. If it they were gone then I guess we'd just have to go to the Astral Chat section instead, and end up clogging up the place.

In other words, to be fair, I hope that there will be identical forums for those topics. One of them members-only, and the other to be for regular Joe members.

Also, I am hoping that if someone decides to pay for say...two months...can hop off the bandwagon and join up at the next pit stop. For example, if I were to pay for this for three months, not show up on the AP for about 4 months (as is often the case), then I want to come back to the member's service, I'd like to be able to re-subscribe.

Great idea though.

~FT
116  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / What happened to the mind reading thread? on: August 06, 2004, 04:17:29
James, thank you once again for your strengthening reason.
I agree that you do a great job in maintaining the sanity of the site, especially in the case of the flood of ki kids [|)]

Spectral Dragon's affairs are with Nay, and I support him for it because she seems to be the one who started the whole "SD is a cult leader" crap. That's just not on. She never tries to understand us, and we had just had enough.

EOL007 sent me a PM recently, and I agree with him that it has gone a bit over the top now. I would just like to say that so far both sides seem to have apologised, but I still have to talk to SD about whether or not things are still going politically awkward between the AP and his site.

Thank you deeply for your cooperation.

~FT
117  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / War in iraq? liberals = traitors ? on: August 05, 2004, 05:27:23
Little story I have now. I know I'm bugging you with repetitive posts but when I'm ticked I forget about things that are very important to say. Here goes:

An American aircraft was downed over China because it has been doctrined under treaty to be a no-military zone. They didn't kill or destroy the craft, they only downed it. They offered to America, freely, to hand the pilots over, on the condition it never happened again. What does Bush do? I'll tell you what he did.

He almost started World War bonking Three. The first World War started because a few political disputes, a lot like this one, but come on. What a god damned idiot. An officer at the pentagon had to call Bush Sr to tell his son to calm down. He was going to declare war on China over a friggin plane. Now if you STILL think he has legitamate reasons to go to war, just think of this: HE CAN'T READ.

~FT
118  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / War in iraq? liberals = traitors ? on: August 05, 2004, 05:23:23
quote:
you decide. I for one think so. Im not entirely convinced that there are were any "strong" ties between iraq and any terrorist organizations, other than the fact that Iraq is in the middle east, and the terrorists "being middle eastern" were to. But regardless of whether or not there were any ties i think this war is a good thing. Its imperitive we show other nations we wont take s*** sitting down. Even if iraq didnt do anything to begin with, who cares? I think every now and then its "good practice" to show your might just so other nations dont screw with you. This may seem insensitive but i dont even care about the innocent people in iraq that are dying, I say bulldoze their homes and plant a wal-mart with an american flag on top, for no other reason than the fact that we can.

Wow. Materialistic horseshit at it's best. How very patriotic and Roman of you. Yeah that's right, ROMAN. Look back into history and see how many similarities there are. Let's turn the world into uncultured pigs that care only about making fun of asians and playing video games all bonking day. Oh wait, they also eat too much McDonald's and care nothing about spiritual values. What am I talking about? That's right!! 60% of Americans AT LEAST.

And one more thing, the video footage of the bastards who pulled off 9/11 were caucasian. In fact a lot of terrorists are white. You think they're all middle eastern? I used to live there, and they aren't very bad people at all, you prejudice f)(*&
119  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / War in iraq? liberals = traitors ? on: August 05, 2004, 05:19:55
The only people that seem to think that war is for a good cause are the Americans tricked into thinking it works that way. Calling "liberals" traitors is just suppression. It's like executing people for turning Hitler's picture to face the wall. Oh yeah, that's another thing: Bush's tactics to get everyone to support the war is just like Hitler's tactics to get everyone to support the Nazi cause. Don't believe me? Do some research then. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

I don't need to look far to find lots of places that show how full of excrement America is about this war. The only people who don't believe what they have to say are too dimwitted or snowblinded by their patriotism.

Try www.theboywhocriediraq.com for starters. Oh and, if you still think the war is for freedom, and not for oil or political gain, you're wrong[Smiley]

~FT
120  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / What happened to the mind reading thread? on: August 05, 2004, 05:10:41
Thanks James. At least you're willing to apologise and help us build more positive relationships. I think you should know that some mods are being de-modded here for posting on SD's site, and I also think you should know that they are really slamming him for having it.

It's not fair.

~FT
121  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / What happened to the mind reading thread? on: August 05, 2004, 05:07:32
One more thing, that I forgot to add, is that you shouldn't be so hypocritical. You preach forgiveness, but you never turn the other cheek for us.

Forgiveness and apologies mean that you decide that at least one party was wrong, and that the guilty party/parties will cooperate and change for the better, so the incident doesn't occur again.

But, as far as I see it, you still go around blocking, locking, and moving posts around, just because you don't like it.

You shouldn't be so prepared to preach something when you won't follow it yourself.

~FT
122  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / What happened to the mind reading thread? on: August 05, 2004, 05:04:43
Okay, now seeing as I'm the one who started the whole thread, I'm the one with the most motive to see this through clearly. And seeing as you mods still don't have a clue, I'll clear things up for both sides.

First off, mods. With all due respect, you are suppressors. As Spectral Dragon said earlier in this topic, all you do is suppress ideas and you stop people from venting. Being self-proclaimed healers you should understand that venting and anger are as much a part of healthy human behaviour as anything else. I would be honestly concerned for you if you didn't get ticked off, but when you're angry it is also healthy to work things through rather than to block out things you don't like.

To illustrate this point further, I will give an example of my own. An anecdote if you will. There are some kids that won't listen to your anger and frustration when they're being annoying. They give you that blank stare. I'm sure everyone has been through with it, even our self-righteous Nay. After the blank stare, they reply with something like "why are you angry?" or "you called me stupid, so you must be stupid." In other words, they won't work with you. They suppress your anger and try to be the superior one in the situation, in a very childish manner.

Feeding me and Spectral with pathetic prayers of peace is bovine excrement. I'm sorry for all you sensitive readers, but it is. An honest sincere apology is not decorated with hindu, buddhist, taoist crap. Neither is honest spirituality. Sure, I agree with a lot of taoist, hundu and buddhist philosophy, but giving us prayers? Wow. That's like giving a movie voucher to a friend but instead of a small envelope, you wrap it up in a big box to surprise him. But instead of a movie voucher, there's a hunk of see-through turd.

True apologies consist of people willfully displaying and acting apon the intention to change so as the incident doesn't occur again. In other words, live and learn dude, as SD put it.

Why don't you just do the right thing for once and let people express themselves? Maybe you think the "right thing" is peace and love? You cannot achieve such things without cooperation and being able to work things through.

As for Nay, she is just an epitome of you guys which I had dirt on. In actual fact I'm rather ticked with all of you. You're turning this forum into a church. If you don't know what I mean by that, try going into a church on Sunday and listen to how zombie-like the affirmations of faith, the Lord's Prayer, and all that other stuff sounds. You're turning us into those zombies through your "Mommy they hurt my feelings make them stop" attitudes.

All I want is for you to start understanding and start being our friends. Tisha was our friend. James S is our friend, and he doesn't do this crap. Adrian never shows up. Nay shows up but as soon as you disagree it turns into a heated debate turned WWIII.

So, to summarise for all of those who can't keep up:

-don't suppress our ideas just because you don't like it
         -stop being such babies about people not liking you
         -UNDERSTAND US GOD DAMMIT

And in closing, I'd just like to say that if you move or delete or lock this post, you're only proving my point further on how pathetic you've become. You're only proving that people can't express themselves here.

You're only proving that the Astral Pulse is not a place for free thinkers.

~FT
123  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / What Next?!?!?!?!? IM ready on: July 12, 2004, 21:58:14
Wellllll I don't want to be the bringer of bad news or the one who puts down other peoples' beliefs, but sorry to say, ki blasts do not affect solid matter. Of course, telekinesis could if you got good, but seeing as it is such a new thing to be studying, not many people have ever gotten that far. Most people get bored with it due to its lack of any real practical uses. The only practicality would be to become an asskicking superhero and have really powerful TK, but because nobody has done it yet, and it seems to take so long and so much effort, most people give up.

But follow your dreams! Have fun with metaphysics. It is fun ^_^. Just do your research and be careful what you read.

~FT
124  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Opening chakras before going to sleep? on: July 12, 2004, 21:53:54
There is no problem leaving chakras "open" at all. Unless you have done too much stimulation on them in uneven ways, there is no problem. I for one feel very calm and thoughtful, most of all "connected" when I have all of them stimulated using RB's method. Nothing wrong with that. I think of it as a kind of astral, mental, psychic, or meditational calm. Very relaxing.

~FT
125  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Too scary!! on: July 12, 2004, 21:34:12
Thank you everybody, especially Upstream and Mustardseed, for fantastic input.

I've never actually been out of body, but have only come close on a few occassions spread over the past two or three years. Of course, "real life" issues have often taken me aback from AP, and I had always come back to it thinking that I had to do some practice again.

Now I have the knowledge, thanks to everybody who replied, that I have only created a false barrier, and now that I know it is false I can break through it by directly "attacking" it. My fear of having a frightful experience such as a sleep paralysis episode involving things like alien abductions, demons, imps, etc. are shortlived. I realise now that the chances of such a thing are unlikely anyways, as I have always come back to OBE with that approach of "Gotta do NEW again," so I've probably done about a year's work of NEW Energy Ways.

Thank you everybody for your input. I think I'll start practicing again now ^__^

~FT
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26