The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 19, 2022, 17:35:22

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
626  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Neat experience while meditating on: January 22, 2003, 23:52:59
As I go to sleep I go into a sort of trance state, especially if I start to fight to stay awake. Sometimes this leads to temporary meditation, and a lot of the time I hear voices that startle me out of the state. For example, just last night I heard some kind of menacing, croaking (weak) voice mocking and laughing at me. I immediatly woke up, turned on all the lights in my room and shouted in my mind "F*CK OFF!!!!!" Worked a bit... I could still sense the b**ch hanging around floating outside my room O.o
627  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / 3 black ghosts at the foot of my bed. on: January 22, 2003, 23:44:47
Wow Wildbank that was a long post...

Anyways wild is right. Be receptive, these things obviously want to talk to you. And if they start making noises in your mind like crying or screaming that is not to scare you, but more likely it is trying to ease its pain by talking to another being. Misery loves company after all.

Anyways you shouldn't worry about these things being negs. Negs come in the form of Greys(Zetas), Demons, and other such evil things. They don't really have anything such as love inside them. They are pure evil.

Question!! How come ghosts always come in different forms? Let's see...there are the ones I call the Phantoms or Black Ones, there are floating balls of light (inspired the Japanese ghost, with one bright glowing eye and a gust of wind-like substance behind it) that have a trail of air behind them, sort of like a comet's tail. And then there are ones that actually look like people. Then there are ghosts in the form of mists (most common ones). Are these just different spirit entities? Or can some spirit entities change form???
628  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Is it possible to battle and destroy negs? on: January 22, 2003, 00:27:23
I've been able to naturally feel spirit entities around me since I can't even remember. And yes, you DO feel the presence of the neg (short for negative spirit) around you or in your house. Try opening (stimulating) your third eye chakra a bit. I heard that by doing that you increase your sensitivity to cosmic energies around you.

Negs come in different forms and different shapes and sizes. Some are demons, some ghosts with bad intentions. There is also the hypothesis that the aliens known as the Greys or Zetas are negs from the Astral Planes. These Greys apparantly have high technology and it is rumoured they make deals with governments to experiment on people. But, that is just a hypothesis and a rumour.

To defeat a neg, I suggest reading some articles or books that have information on astral combat. That's probably the easiest way to defeat them. On the other hand, psionic/ki fighting could work, except that a mere psi/ki ball won't do much damage. I would try astral projection and challenging the negs to a duel, and they should come forth. If they don't, insult them as you challenge them, to provoke them to the fight. The advantage is that if you start losing you can stop your projection [Smiley]

Hope that clears something up.

-FT
629  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / 3 black ghosts at the foot of my bed. on: January 22, 2003, 00:19:37
I have a perfect understanding on what those are. I also saw my first ones when I was about 6-8 years old. I have come to call them the Phantoms, or Black Ones. Their eyes look like nothing but holes in their black shadowy figure. They are the darkest of dark, and I can see them on moonlit nights.

I have yet to see these Phantoms attack or do anything hostile. They seem to just...stare. I remember when I was little I can vaguely remember parts of my body heating up, then I woke up to see a massive one with almost horns above me. I turned on my bedside lamp, and because the lamp is dim, I could still see it.

I've had one in my new house for a very long time. They seem to be simply lonely spirits, because they just stand by people and...stare. Maybe that is their way of invoking fear to feed off of, I don't know. These were the first ghosts I've ever seen, and I thought I was crazy until I read this. Since I saw the first one I've been dedicated to finding the truth about spirits, and then, a few months ago, somebody showed me this website.

Tell me if anything bad happens if you see them again. They don't seem to mean harm. Maybe the coincidence that we saw them at the same age couldn't have been a coincidence? Perhaps they hang around children?

Hope that helps
-FT
630  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / The Chakras on: January 20, 2003, 23:34:06
Umm okay got it. But please, could you rewrite the second paragraph in english!! Shushumna, nadi...I don't understand those non-english words!

Maybe, since I have to finish the article soon, I'll cut the part about chakras out of it and write a more detailed article on that much later.

Thanks for that!
-FT
631  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Negs and energy on: January 20, 2003, 23:29:52
Well Succubi sort of do. A succubus feeds off of sexual energy, and I believe that somewhere there was mentioning that they can take the form of a closely loved one so that your feelings of love give them more power.

And about negs feeding off the emotions, that is incredibly true. I have been haunted many times and all the time whenever I had fear strike my heart I felt weaker and the negs didn't back off.
632  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / I just met my Guardian Angel! on: January 20, 2003, 23:24:27
I do [Tongue]

Anyways it's like me and my Greys(Zetas), there is the possibility the gremlin-like creatures are haunting me, and then there's the possibility that my thoughts of fear created them. And since the image of a Grey(alien) have flocked to my mind whenever I hear strange things, it is quite likely I could have created astral beings that behave like I think the Greys do.

The similarity between that situation and yours is this. You wanted to meet your guardian angel, therefore you called for her and it could have simply transformed into a lucid dream where you created everything that your mind simply wanted to see. You saw a University because you were at your University at the time of the projection. You saw this "second Earth" incredibly vividly because you possibly imagined that the world of these "guardian angels" is beautiful. Maybe the name Elisa and a partially Chinese look is either what is your fantasy girl [Tongue] or an ex-girlfriend.

Or maybe you did meet your guardian angel. Who knows? I've never met mine, and I haven't really gotten any protection from mine if I do have one. Maybe he/she is slacking off...
633  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Ghost lights on: January 19, 2003, 22:42:46
Umm why are they called "ghost lights?"

Anyways, I have seen many shows on TV about "ghost hunters" and yes, they do use EM detecting devices. The problem with these people is they aren't very spiritual, and often sceptic! It's because they are trying to find proof that spirits exist, whereas people like us don't need proof - we already have it [Tongue]. They also hire people who say they are psychic but really they are simply actors.

A person got trained for half an hour and came out and she fooled an entire audience that she was psychic. Of course she had some acting experience but that just goes to show how gullible people can be. The problem simply is that people used to be very in touch with the spiritual world, but now that's just a myth that people can feed off of and make lots of money from gullible retards.

Back to the topic. I have noticed when there was a spirit around me that I felt some cold and tingle up my spine. I also felt some kind of magnetism, and I've been around a lot of spirits in my life (only recently did I discover Astral Pulse). Each spirit I've been near has different magnetic strength. Sometimes when they just want to be alone they repel me and become hostile as I come near.

Finally, I wanna ask again. Why are they called "ghost lights?Huh?"
634  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / british talkshow psychics did well on: January 19, 2003, 22:31:36
Ah the illusive pendulum. That is actually a fantastically EASY way to start being telekinetic.

The only thing you have to watch out for with people who say they are "psychic" or "mediums" is when they carry around props and other such things that they obviously have zero knowledge about.

For example, on a TV show I was watching last week about a haunted house, they called  "ghostbuster" who was a psychic AND medium (strange combination of experience for this woman's age). She came in carrying around typical hippy things and a witchcraft prop that she said "helped her communicate with the dead." Turns out this woman didn't even know what a Wicca was, let alone witchcraft itself.

Also, hippy things are a huge NO when you're looking for spiritual help. I was walking in town one day and I see a shop with a bunch of chemicals in bottles and at the top was a label saying "aura improvement medicine." Your aura doesn't need improvement, it's just a display of what's going on in your energy body. If there's something wrong with it, you can't really do much about it. Hippies also tend to mix things from different cultures and ridicule them. Sitting like a buddhist with a crystal in front of you and having your hands together like your praying to God doesn't really make you look special unless an idiot is looking at you.
635  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Mind Training on: January 19, 2003, 22:23:45
Hmmmm well I've seen mind training appear on every single ki website I've been to, although those sites tend to have DBZ farfetched sci-fi bullcrap mixed in to their actual real techniques.

I've tried mind training before and sometimes find it hard to concentrate. It's mainly because I'm not sure whether I must see myself fighting in the first-person veiw or the third-person, and if I'm in the first-person, whether or not I'm supposed to feel things [Tongue]
636  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / phasing vs oobe on: January 19, 2003, 22:17:36
I heard somewhere that phasing lets you go through walls and stuff.
Freaky

-FT
637  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / A haunting? on: January 19, 2003, 02:47:23
Well I know these things aren't just passing by because the images in my mind are hostile and keep coming back. Also Greys have a hostile and menacing nature.

I have however, felt a presence that was simply passing through. You don't usually get fear from them because they mean no harm. All I feel is that something is there but it's just...there. I just sort of know it doesn't mean harm because it isn't sending hostile images to my mind or giving me the unnatural fear that evil spirits give me.
638  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / A haunting? on: January 18, 2003, 20:41:37
Thanks for that. And about knowing exactly what they are, some spirits actually just pop out and as soon as you feel the unnatural fear you suddenly get an instant picture of the creature. Maybe that's just me, because I've been haunted before and I knew what the creature was without it even showing its ugly face to me.

And about that technique telling it to blatantly F*** off (lol), that would work except for one thing. They appeared to me in a dream last night and I tried yelling at them but no voice would come out because of pure fear. It's beyond the average human brown-pants fear, it is so intense you can hardly move.

Thanks for the incence and the candle thing. Also I don't really believe in God but I might give that Lord's Prayer thing as a last resort, if I go near-insane before I get the books.

Thanks again
-FT
639  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Remote Sex Experience on: January 18, 2003, 00:41:57
Umm, Silver Indubus...I know what a succubus is but what's an incubus? And the plural for succubus is succubi, and the plural for incubus is incubi. [|)]
640  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Fighting in line at McDonalds on: January 15, 2003, 23:40:28
i know this is old but anyways let me finish.

The chinese energies of Jing and Shen are converted Chi. Chi = Ki, they are just different words. Jing is compacted Chi made to do physical damage. Shen means "God" and it is what causes "limit breaks," special life and death occurrences when somebody obtains super strength, as shown in this story:

A boy was walking home and he sees his father stuck under a car. Realising this dangerous situation the boy actually LIFTED the car off his father, and the boy was only about 13 years old. This was printed in a newspaper somewhere.

Shen also causes those time-slows-down phenomena that happens just before something bad is about to happen.
641  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / A question for all practitioners on: January 15, 2003, 23:30:13
Thanks a million. And no I don't think I do remember, because I posted it one day, and I checked it the next and it was gone. The psipog people are very touchy about what is posted [|)]. Thanks again

-FT
642  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Life on: January 15, 2003, 20:20:31
Ooooh THAT question. THE ultimate question of life, the universe and everything??? I know the answer [Smiley] It's none other than FORTY-TWO!!! Yes! That's right. 42!!!!!!!!

But seriously. Why ask all these questions. Man has been puzzling about it for millions of years and never found the answer. We are here because a concsiousness chose to evolve the way it did from simple bacteria. We are who we are at this point and time. That whole thing about everything being your consciousness is bullcrap. So you're saying that if I say a leaf is green because my concsiousness sees it that way, it could be blue or purple or furikuri from somebody else's concsiousness. We are here because we are. I am who I am. You are who you are. And if anybody doesn't like me the way I am, that person isn't worth my time. Maybe all of you should watch Neon Genesis Evangelion, and the movies too. That series invokes a lot of questions like the meaning of life and why humanity exists and such. I recommend renting it at Blockbuster's or something because seeing it on TV will make you miss story lines and episodes. Give it a shot, especially Ollie. It makes you think a lot, a little bit like The Matrix.
643  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / The Path: Book review by Robert Bruce on: January 15, 2003, 20:09:48
Such negative beings do exist. In fact those people who practice using the energy Ki or the energy Psi (or both) tend to be haunted by such beings when practicing at night. Creatures such as Phantoms and Greys (the little alien things. Big heads, huge eyes, skinny necks and limbs, tiny bodies. Thought to be aliens, but really are evil spirits that dwell in the Astral Planes) are attracted to a signature given off quite noticeably when one practices the energy. Even more so, the chances of being haunted by those creatures increases if you're not very happy while you're practicing using the energy.

I'm looking forward to this book, and with the possibility that it could contribute to phasing will really be helpful to my studies.
644  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Ok, you may not like "religion", but come on! on: January 15, 2003, 08:18:11
That's just crazy. Just because the principal isn't a religious fan (and neither am I, for a fact), doesn't give him the right to overreact and punish those students so prejudicely. Also, to the one who was saying "lock these religious fanatics/terrorists up," the terrorists AREN'T true muslims. They are blaming their acts on the Muslim religion to make everybody hate them. All people across the world who yell at Muslims or hate them because of the terrorists are falling into the terrorists' plans. It's exactly what Osama bin Retard wants us to do. And although some people can get tired of Christian ramblings, definitely shown in my school, they should remind themselves that it is important to have faith in something. Me? I have faith in ki, psi, mana and the astral planes. Everything related is my faith.

A little off topic now...

There's a hell of a lot of prejudice in this world today, and such evils as racism, sexism, etc are all on the rise. Plus younger and younger people, especially females in my country, seem to be finding that sex is so damn cool, until their parents almost disown them for being pregnant. I'd say give this world a few more years and we're all hating each other and most of the women of this world will carry STDs by the time they pass high school. This world will simply slowly die away. And the threat of nuclear war has been constantly rising since the Cold War.

Religious non-acceptance is just one of the screwed up things that society simply seems to accept in these times. I'm not any religion, and I'm actually quite atheist, but I truly believe that some kind of slow painful end for this near-pathetic world is coming. Mankind seems to have only about a century left, in my eyes anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26]