The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 20, 2017, 20:42:44

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Vehram System is truly brilliant! on: December 23, 2013, 11:55:45
I am impatient to read the updated ebook.

2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: astral projecting: visualization/imagination on: September 25, 2013, 17:16:42
I remember this very interesting video. It's nice to see that it has been updated by its author for more new insights.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Vehram System is truly brilliant! on: January 31, 2013, 12:30:22
Glad to have news from you after such a while.

The price of your ebook is totally accessible and I am glad I bought it. I am now impatient to see the forthcoming updated version.

Keep up the good work.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tom Campbell on Projection on: December 13, 2012, 06:44:10
Absolutely Lionheart.

The first answer in video 4 is brilliant. Tom talks more about clear intent.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tom Campbell on Projection on: December 12, 2012, 19:20:47
I also love the fact that he wants to share his experience, wisdom and discoveries with as many people as possible. That's very rare.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tom Campbell on Projection on: December 12, 2012, 13:13:11
I have seen the first three parts. I am impatient to watch the 4th.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tom Campbell on Projection on: December 10, 2012, 20:27:28
Thank you Xanth for the link. Looking the video right now Smiley
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: First Full OBE after 10 years of trying. on: November 20, 2012, 12:26:02
Excellent ! Patience is always  rewarded.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection Through Meditation on: November 17, 2012, 09:27:47
Thank you guys for your advice.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection Through Meditation on: November 16, 2012, 12:44:23
You are right Lionheart.  There are times when I am already there when I see things.  There are other times when I see things, it is usually a person I see but I am still in my body.  When that happens that is when I get out of myself. 

Unfortunately this is where I fail my phasing practice. I set the intent to join the scene but it doesn't happen, the images keep being separated and I look at them as on a screen.

Any idea Lionheart ?
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Vigil Method on: May 01, 2012, 22:36:59
Thank you Major Tom. I can't wait for the book to be released.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: LDing for Idiots -- Senses Initiated Lucid Dream (SSILD) on: April 03, 2012, 18:09:36
5 attempts and yet no exit. I'll continue anyway Smiley
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: LDing for Idiots -- Senses Initiated Lucid Dream (SSILD) on: March 30, 2012, 18:44:20
Great.

SSILD is then an induction method, which is very useful Wink
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: LDing for Idiots -- Senses Initiated Lucid Dream (SSILD) on: March 29, 2012, 22:29:58
I don't treat SSILD as a WILD, but I think I was more influenced by M. Raduga on that particular issue.

So I'll do as you advised.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: LDing for Idiots -- Senses Initiated Lucid Dream (SSILD) on: March 29, 2012, 19:47:21
Cosimic.iron, as you know the LD world well, you know that with DEILD you are not supposed to move after you wake up. Is it the same with SILD or can you move a little ?

I did it during the night and what is curious is that I had trouble going through the circle of the 3 "non-focus focus". I used to forget what I had to do and this morning I felt terribly tired.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: LDing for Idiots -- Sensations Initiated Lucid Dream (SILD) on: March 27, 2012, 18:24:36
So good, maybe we now have here a new phasing protocol, which looks very good and logic to me.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: LDing for Idiots -- Sensations Initiated Lucid Dream (SILD) on: March 27, 2012, 18:01:15
Thank you cosmic.iron for this method, I already tried this night but nothing to report...yet

Lionheart : do you mean that you did the SILD fully awake, not after a few hours of sleep ? your experience and where you landed are amazing.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Iron Curtain Technique on: March 17, 2012, 11:36:14
Thanks Contenteo. This is exactly for me as recently I always reach F10 and the novocaine effect, but can't go any further.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Locations to visit on: March 11, 2012, 19:04:02
the galaxies and planets for sure and also, worlds invented by writers if that's possible.
20  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Re: Gazing Into the Eternal by Belzebuub on: February 28, 2012, 18:01:45
Thank you for the link
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tinnitus and OBE - Can I use it to have one? on: February 02, 2012, 18:05:03
I also have Tinnitus, a light one, but present anyway, in both ears. I guess this is because I have been sleeping with earplugs for a really long time.

Using it for phasing is a very interesting suggestion. Let's use this boring problem as a tool Wink
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: The triangle method on: December 14, 2011, 19:50:41
No doubt, you are certainly right.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: The triangle method on: December 14, 2011, 13:16:14
I think you posted in the wrong forum.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Emptiness ater attempts? on: November 13, 2011, 10:33:44
That is very interesting Light487.

Thank you especially for having detailed each step of this phasing experience.
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: How to Experience the Larger Reality - Tom Campbell on: September 07, 2011, 21:20:16
This video is more than gold.

Thank you Ryan for sharing this link with us.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4