The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 14, 2017, 04:22:50

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
101  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: A Twist on Franks Noticing Exercise on: June 30, 2011, 21:05:38
I use this technique as well. I actively try to creates images in the blackness. I find the easiest thing to try is moving down an astral tunnel. It is simple to visualize and has depth and parallax which seems to facilitate the process. I even do it on the commute home. I find it remarkably easy here. Once I start seeing the tunnel it just develops of its own accord and I just go with. I would say though that so far they have not developed into a fully blown experience yet.

In addition, what I find stimulates these images is the using the hemi-sync cd Sound Sleeper. I've no idea why but I put it on at bedtime with not particular aim (not even to create an image in the blackness). After about 5 mins I just start receiving interesting visuals. They are very different from the images I get using a specific focus level cd. Those tend to be fleeting that disappear as soon as I look at them whereas with sound sleeper I find they hold firm and once I lock in on it I find they evolve.

One important thing with this technique I would say though is in being careful how you look with your eyes. When you are just passively observing  your eyes are in that natural position (that relaxed, looking slight down towards your nose position). If you are actively trying to create something you might be tempted to force your eyes to look outward ( I liken it to focusing somewhere in the distance). There is a definite strain in the eyes with this which would be detrimental to the process. So it is important to maintain that relaxed eye position when doing this.
102  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Trying to induce sleep paralysis on: June 25, 2011, 14:55:56
I personally think sleep paralysis should not be your goal as it is only a symptom of your ultimate goal. In fact, it isnt even a prerequisite for an OBE. I remember when I first set out on this quest I read stuff that said SP was a necessity for an OBE. What a load of bollox that turned out to be and it only had the effect of holding back any progress I was making.

Focusing on your body is a no no. The logic being that your body should recede into the bg as you move further into an altered state but how can that occur if your attention is focusing on every little symptom it gives off?

As for suggestions, maybe read up on Frank Kepple or personally I would use hemi-sync.
103  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Had an OBE after listening to Gateway experience on: April 20, 2011, 22:11:39
Just a general comment based on some of the responses on this thead - I dont confess to be an expert but I get the impression some of you guys are considering hemi-sync from a slightly narrow point of view in terms of what you do with it and what you can achieve.

You can obviously try for an OBE with it, however, that is not it's main purpose. Then there is phasing your consciousness through various methods (most popularly using visualizations as Frank put forward) but this is very difficult to do as a beginner. To highlight this consider that if you do residential TMI programs they don't actually teach a method of phasing until Starlines. So you have to do 3 programs before they teach you this method. That shows what an advanced technique it is.

I get the impression some people think it is all or nothing with no middle ground. No experience or full experience.

People may try the gateway tapes for a while and their only frame of reference is Frank's posts so if they don't experience what he purports then they become disheartened. If you do a TMI course you don't start off by racing out your body and whizzing across fantastical landscapes. You starts with taking your cues from fleeting visuals and visions. As an example, one good exercise is to move into focus 12 and simply ask questions and wait for a response. As a beginner your response will likely be a grainy flashing image. If these visions answer the question you asked then you are slowly breaking down self-imposed belief systems that may have inhibited your perceptions of the non-physical. So bit by bit your fleeting visuals my start to develop into coloured visions, then may be sound. You can't expect to go from nothing to full 360 vision just like that. It's like body building. It takes time.

I realise I have raised a question in the above when I say go to focus 12 to ask questions. People will think they can't get to focus 12. Again people may be too conditioned by what they have read in Franks posts ( I know I was. That's not to say what frank says isnt good. I think he wrote some amazing stuff). So when the cd takes you to focus 10 trust you are there. Ok, initially it may not be the deepest focus 10 but you can deepen it with practice.

Everyone experiences it differently. You don't need complete loss of body feeling to be there. Long term TMI facilitator Frank DeMarco wrote in his book that he always had a reasonable degree of body awareness in focus 10 and 12 and he had some amazing past live experiences there.

104  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Had an OBE after listening to Gateway experience on: April 20, 2011, 21:08:06
Don't see how you cant love that sound. It's so hypnotizing, especially if combined with ocean noises, or sitar, or other such rhythmic sounds.

I personally love the phase pink sounds on the non-verbal sound sleeper cd. Such a relaxing sound as it takes you to 10 then sleep.

Thats more of a...'wooshoowooo' noise. Very pleasant
105  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: In defence of RB on: April 17, 2011, 09:39:10
I can't stand listening to audio sounds that are not music.

You could always try metamusic from the monroe institute then.
106  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: In defence of RB on: April 16, 2011, 18:35:50
I assume you are not familiar with Gateway Wave I.

The resonant tuning is the first step which I've come to learn is very important. Not only does it raise energy but it also quietens the mind and is supposed to create a resonance with your second body (I think this last point is correct more or less). For the resonant tuning on the deep in breath you imagine you are drawing energy into your body from all parts of your body and moving it up to your head. On the out breath (which TMI state that it is important you let out an OMM noise(the resonant bit)) you imagine you are expelling any stale, negative energy through your mouth. After doing this for a while you form your REBAL....

...for this you imagine the energy that you have stored in your head comes out the top like a fountain around your body wrapping round as it falls then re-enters through your feet continuing up to the head. This process in cyclical and you repeat this for several minutes. However, this is the technique for when you first activate your REBAL. On Wave I Bob gives you an audio cue to activate your REBAL in one easy step which is to inhale, imagine the number 10 in a bubble, exhale and blow the bubble out and your REBAL will then form.

You are encouraged not only to create your REBAL during an exercise but during waking life to see what patterns you create. You may find certain people are drawn to you. For example I have been fashioning my REBAL this week before going to work. On my lunch break I go for a walk and keep finding cats come up to me to play. Either a weird coincidence that so many have come up to me or I am attracting them. I haven;t decided either way yet but this REBAL has got me interested in it.
107  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: In defence of RB on: April 16, 2011, 14:46:26
For Franks phasing method it does not involve energy work because he didnt seem to need it to aid his experiences. Like Stookie says do what works for you.

Recently I have reread the Gateway Experience guidance manual and found interesting stuff on what it calls high energy states.

"Your REBAL is an intensification of your own energy, helping to create a high energy state* within and around you. Operating on a principle of resonance, in accordance with the Gateway Affirmation...•   For the purposes of this Manual, high energy state refers to an enhanced state of awareness that embraces methods of perception not ordinarily used in physical, waking consciousness. While in a high energy state, one has available a broader range of perceptions with which to solve problems, develop creativity, obtain guidance, or simply enjoy greater awareness of, and interaction with, one’s internal and external reality. .."

I think I have always underestimated the importance of this tool. Kepple never used it in his practice (I guess he never needed to). As a result I think a lot of people have followed him to the letter which is not a goodf approach. Personally I have to say since putting more effort into, firstly, my resonant tuning, and then my REBAL I am experiencing more in the various focus states.

108  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Black water again! on: February 08, 2011, 09:28:23
I agree with Xanth. I think may be it is something personal to you. May be you are being shown it for a reason which you have yet to understand. It seems many people have slightly obscure repeated elements in their OB experiences. For me I often find myself moving on some form of travelator thing (a bit like a ski lift but Im standing up). It takes me through different scenery. It's a bit like a cheesy ghost train ride at a fairground. I definitely feel I'm being shown something.
109  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: OBE Course Advice Requested on: January 31, 2011, 14:08:46
There are prerequisite for Lifeline and several other TMI courses.

Yeah, when I say there are no prerequisites I mean you dont need to spend 6 months learning about OBEs first. If they take GW voyage then Lifeline naturally follows
110  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: OBE Course Advice Requested on: January 31, 2011, 08:04:52
I would practice at least for half a year before going to any course to get as much as possible out from the course.

Not sure I agree. If you spend six months practicing and reading up on the subject then it is going to create a certain amount of expectation. If you attend TMI they say this is one of hindrances to experiencing something there. If you go with no expectation then you get more out of it.

There are no prerequisities for a TMI course. I say just go. Expect nothing and see where it takes you.

And on which course I would probably say back to back courses of Gateway Voyage and Lifeline. Go over to the TMI forum. You will get lots of feedback from the alumni there.
111  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: hemi-sync excursion on: January 27, 2011, 07:56:17
Dolphin energy healing?  I have never heard of that.

I am part of the dolphin energy club. The problem is it requires completel mastering of focus 10 which I'm not quite able to do yet.

If you've used the GW Experience then some of it will be familiar to you. The Dolphin Energy club or DEC is three part - first you utilize the energy bar tool (found on Wave 2 or 3 I think) and you use this to fashion your own personal DEC dolphin (mine is creatively called Deccy and he sits on my shoulder when I do manage to do a DEC exercise). Then with the Living body map (also on wave 2 or 3) you use it to heal your mental, physical, and emotional body.

However, the focus 10 waves on the cd are slightly different. I read they have apparently taken teh brainwaves of notable natural healers and reverse engineered them into the hemi-sync.

With the 'club' part of the DEC you receive emails every so often from TMI that they need ten DEC members to do a focus 10 exercise on a particular person with an ailment.
112  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: hemi-sync excursion on: January 26, 2011, 18:54:05
I would really like to attend a session there but I don't know what I would go for yet

I don't really understand what you mean. You go to the starter excursion to master focus 10 and 12. Mastering these tools opens up a world of self exploration.

If you master them they are the springboard to some very interesting things... remote viewing (focus 10), dolphin energy healing (focus 10 again), problem solving (focus 12), past lives (focus 15 and 21) inner self help (ISH) communication (focus 21), retrievals in the BST, exploration of focus 27, creating your own special place.

So in short you would go to open up the pathway to such experiences. What you do when the path is open is up to you. As Bob would say, 'only you can change you.'

I'm not saying that you will master these focus levels in one weekend but you will receive the guidance and support that you don't get with the GW Experience and so hopefully accelerate your progress
113  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Shakti helmet? on: January 25, 2011, 22:21:19
Can you post links here with our breaking rules? If so Ill post a link to the one i am looking at and it explain it in great detail.

Well I just did. I think you'll be fine unless the link you provide takes us to your personal dogging in a carpark tribute page
114  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Shakti helmet? on: January 25, 2011, 10:03:22
Diffuicult subject to find info on. A while back I did some research. There was a thread on some forum where someone was testing the 8 coil. Seem to have some interesting effects.

I almost boulght one then chickened out. Not sure I felt comfortable with that stuff wrapped round my brain....but by all means be our guinea pig and give us some feedback

This link is not the one I originally read but still has some user feedback...

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=163901&st=15
115  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / hemi-sync excursion on: January 22, 2011, 10:45:35
Hey,

I'm attending one of TMI's new mini weekend programs which gets you to master focus 10 and 12. I just wondered if anyone here had attended one and how good they were. After all if you can master focus 10 then this the springboard to so much more.

Cheers
116  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: How to indirectly project on: January 22, 2011, 10:43:20
floriferous, that Monroe product is a set of different tracks isn't it? And you go through each, one by one.. when you get accustomed to one track, you move onto the next?

So would you say it matters if you go through the process or you would be able to just go straight to this track you mentioned?

If you are just trying this method then it doesn't matter. Of course if you are trying to use hemi-sync properly then start with intro to focus 10.
117  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: How to indirectly project on: January 20, 2011, 14:42:28

How long do you sleep before getting up and how long do you stay up before doing the technique?

Do you listen to the whole Hemi-sync, I think it was about 30 minutes, or less than the whole?

I don't want to impose any set instructions on time frame because I think that is detrimental as everyone is different and it's about what works for you. But as an example, this morning I was up at 7pm and was back in bed for the exercise at around 8:30. I slept for maybe 8 hours

Yeah, I just listen to one exercise,

I don't see how it isn't a long term approach, though. As soon as I hit the vibes I am on my game control-wise, it's just a matter of taking advantage of the vibes while carrying over that degree of concentration.

I suppose I don't see it as a long term approach because it is not guaranteed and also there is a break in consciousness which seems to numb my non-physical senses than if I do it without a break in consciousness.
118  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / How to indirectly project on: January 20, 2011, 11:25:51
I don't know if this works for everyone or just for me so I wanted to post it to see if anyone else can have success with it. The beauty of it is you simply go to sleep to induce it...

This indirect method works about 70 percent of the time which is pretty good considering it requires basically no technique. This morning I phased 4 times as a result of it.

1. First off it only works for me in the morning time due to the nature of the approach.
2. After being up for a while (sending my partner to work early) I go back to bed to do an exercise - this entails listening to a hemi-sync focus 10 exercise. Something like Freeflow 10. I only discovered this approach through the hemi-sync exercise failing.
3. So after a non-productive exercise to focus 10 I curl into a fetal position and simply relax with the intent to drift off to sleep.
4. From here I either fall asleep or I inadvertently project. I believe the reason I project so consistently at this point is because the hemi-sync has still left my brain in a certain state and all that is missing is for me is to let go a little more which attempting to go to sleep does (if I do fall asleep it is generally down to lack of sleep the night before),
5. The projection occurs one of two ways (obviously this is for me personally but who knows - this approach may yield a certain type of projection):

- As I reach the wake-sleep threshold there is a break in consciousness but my critical faculties are brought back to sharpness by certain pre-projection symptoms. For me this is not exactly vibrations but a slight buzzing mainly in my arms then a shift occurs. There is no rising out the body.
                          - Or I suddenly become conscious as an image appears before me that I suddenly become immersed in.

I am keen to see if this is the case for other people. For me another bonus of it (other than being a very simple projection method) is that it restores my confidence a little in my phasing progress. As you know progress can be slow and seem a little pointless at times when you have dry spells. For me this approach acts as something to spur me on and regain my excitement about the whole subject when things seem to have come to a stand still.

However, I do not consider it a long term approach simply because it is not controlled (sort of like the wake back to bed method. Good to get some under your belt and get some confidence up). I do stress though that doing this at night is pointless as you just go to sleep.
119  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Success with the Gateway Experience? on: January 19, 2011, 12:26:16
I quite like Bobs voice but for me the best is Joe Gallenberger. He does the H-Plus manifestation cd for TMI. Such a soft tone.
120  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Is this possible? on: January 03, 2011, 15:08:24
TMI use Dolphin Energy for healing. This is a cd which takes you to focus 10 then introduces you to certain tools (the living body map and the energy bar tool in order to fashion your own DEC dolphin) in which to heal yourself or other people. However, it seems to be something of a focus 10 variant in so much as they reverse engineered the brainwaves of noted healers into hemi-sync sounds.
121  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Hemi-sync course in UK on: December 18, 2010, 18:32:56

now you're asking yourself if we're swingers...

More hoping really. Any opportunity to wear my strap on bushy tail.

Anyway, back to the point which is I (and I think Im not alone here) cant afford the full TMI price especially considering the flight would be $800 on top of the $2000 dollar Gateway price.
122  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Hemi-sync course in UK on: December 18, 2010, 16:56:10
well the one that blis is referring to is in Blackburn
123  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Hemi-sync course in UK on: December 18, 2010, 12:29:48
Thanks for that. Had a look at the website. Only issue is it is more expensive (250 pounds) but I suppose it includes accommodation
124  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Hemi-sync course in UK on: December 18, 2010, 09:51:09
Hey,

I don't want this to be seen as spam as I'm not actualy affiliated with the course I'm promoting. I simply desperately want to attend but they need the numbers first so I thought I do some cavassessing for them.

It's an introductory 2 day hemi-sync course by TMI outreach facilitators near Bristol. In the 2 days they get you simpy to master moving freely between Focus 10 and 12. It costs 150 pounds which I think is very reasonable if you compare it with full TMI course (about 1300 pounds for 6 days).

Part of the reason why I have posted this is because the first dates are set for May, which for me is a long time to wait and I'd like them to bring it forward to maybe feb/march time. But to do this I think they may need to see evidence of interest (which is part of the problem. It seems people in the UK dont know much about TMI at present).

So if you are interested then comment back so I can give them an idea of how many people may want to attend.

For more info go here...

http://parsonagesideretreat.webs.com/apps/calendar/showEvent?calID=4320253&eventID=108363019&next=showMonth%3fcalID%3d4320253%26month%3d4%26year%3d2011
125  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: almost won the damn lottery thru a lucid dream..so close on: December 15, 2010, 08:23:42
.....just looked up the number today the number that came out was 931....off by one number!!!!!!! so close.

I'd like to go back to the important bit of the comment in so much as why was it close but no cigar?

Bruce Moen writes a lot about the interpreter/perceiver and astral distortions in so much as what you perceive might not correlate with whats in your memory banks so it creates the nearest possible thing. Perhaps in this instance the numbers were not clear enough for you to see properly and so the interpreter in you presented what it thought it was looking at...an 8. Obvioulsy it was very close as 8 and 9 look very similar.

In future if you get this it might be worth covering a few bases and taking an error margin into account by buying a few extra lines.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6