The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 22, 2019, 22:09:12

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is astral projection / obe the same thing as lucid dreaming? on: February 18, 2019, 04:24:39
They are slightly different but very similar. 
For all practical purposes they are essentially the same though for me
2  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: I need a good subliminal meditation tape to open my chakras on: January 16, 2019, 21:14:10
YOU have to do 99.9% of all the heavy lifting yourself
And how do I do that??  Are there any instructional books available??
3  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / I need a good subliminal meditation tape to open my chakras on: January 16, 2019, 02:10:38
Can someone recommend some good meditation CD's that will open up my chakras??
I prefer them to be the following:

• Subliminal or guided (preferably female voice)
    Theta or Delta music
    Not longer then 30 minutes

Thanks in advance
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: December 25, 2018, 04:13:46
So the OBE's and AP's have now completely stopped for the last couple of weeks or so.
Does anyone know why that is??
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Growing, evolving, graduating to higher planes and reincarnating on: December 07, 2018, 07:08:36
Sorry guys, but that makes absolutely no sense to me  huh
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Growing, evolving, graduating to higher planes and reincarnating on: December 06, 2018, 04:58:09
Back to my original point, I remember reading somewhere that you have to balance out all your karma before you can end your reincarnation cycle.  But how would you know if/when all your karma has been balanced out??
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Growing, evolving, graduating to higher planes and reincarnating on: December 05, 2018, 01:07:39
That's a belief, nothing more.
I'd even go as far as to say that's a "fear-based" belief.

Usually stated by people who fear the fact that they will cease to exist upon physical death.
I fear no such thing. 

Not that I don't care if I cease to exist, but because I know I shall continue to exist in one form or another.
THAT which is me, is still used to make the whole a better place.
No, I think you misunderstood what I meant.  I didnt mean once you stop reincarnating that you then die permanently, I meant once you're at the end of your reincarnation cycle you then graduate into the higher astral realms and keep going until you eventually end up rejoining Source.

End of reincarnation cycle = the soul not having to return to the physical realm we currently occupy
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: November 29, 2018, 02:32:57
I only downloaded the “astral listen with headphones” that has ocean waves and supposedly “theta” inducing binaural beats. My obes dont consist of me becoming lucid during a dream so i didnt get any other tapes besides the “astral” inducing tape. Im curious how often you listen and WHEN ie do you listen before you crash with headphones and fall asleep to the tapes? Or only in your car during the day? Do you listen EVERY day or.....? Three times a day?
I listen to the AP "every hour" tape once or twice a day. Every day!!
I listen to the AP headphone tape just before I go to sleep for 30 minutes every night.  There's no set rule to this, go with whatever works for you, uif you need to listen more then do so, if you need to cut back and listen less, then do so

I listened one time and had one of the clearest obes yet. But again, im not ready to attribute that solely to the tape because my normal pattern is a one month lull then a bunch in a row for a few weeks then back to the lull. Yet it at least seems to be very promising. I laid it on to a friend who is having issues projecting so we ll see how that goes. Thanks man!
I can almost guarantee you that 1 OBE you had can be attributed to her tapes, but you might think otherwise.

Why dont you have your friend post here on this forum and lets us know how well he does on Howell's tapes??
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / I'm becoming more intuitive the more I astral project on: November 28, 2018, 19:32:24
Has anyone else noticed that you become more intuitive the more you astral project??
Problems in my life seem to solve themselves much easier the more I astral project.
Also my lucid dreams are starting to give me hints as to which directions I should look for my answers to certain challenges.

Maybe I'm becoming a bit more psychic?? Or maybe my chakras are slowly opening up??

Has anyone else encountered this??

IMO its a perfectly good reason to continue AP'ing
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Sleep paralysis on: November 28, 2018, 06:28:05
Isnt sleep paralysis basically just an OBE where you cannot get back into your body??

Or do I have that wrong??
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: November 28, 2018, 06:23:09
Ive been in a lull period for the past month so i figured id give Howells mp3 a try. I listened to the waves while visualising i was on a beach for two hours. Last night i had one of my most vivid obes ever. The vibrancy was incredible. Im not ready to 100% attribute it to Howells mp3 because my normal pattern is having a slow lull month then 2-3 events per week for a few weeks. But at the same time i am definitely gonna continue using and testing the tape. Thanks Fresco!
Thats awesome WW!!!!  I'm super happy for you smiley

I plan on using the tapes for the rest of my life because they say the more you use them the more frequent your OBE's will become.

BTW are you using Howell's AP tapes or her LD tapes?? (or both)??
I only listen to her AP tapes now, they seem to work better
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: November 10, 2018, 19:22:37
Hey Fresco,

You wrote that you ‘realized you were dreaming’.

Was that while you were still within a dream and you ‘rolled out’ from there? Or did you end the dream and lay there in Mind Awake/Body Asleep mode with no visuals present...and then rolled out from there?
No, I realized I was dreaming while I was still lying in my bed.
I then used the roll-out technique, crawled out of my window and started walking down the street.
None of the people on the street I was walking on recognized that I was there.  I felt like I was invisible to them
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: November 09, 2018, 22:20:12
-Did you perceive any difference in how you were ‘seeing’? Because you weren’t using your PR eyes
No, it was normal vision for me.  I didnt get the 360 degree vision that other AP'ers talk about

-Did you perceive how you were moving? Because you weren’t using your PR legs
IIRC I was just walking normally on my 2 legs

-Was the environment in full color or was it something else? Was it foggy or clear?
It was night outside and dark.  No fog

-Was, and if so how, your cognitive/thinking ability affected within this environment?
Not as far as I can recall

-What did it feel like to move through people and objects?
Didnt feel like anything out of the ordinary.  I just did it
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: November 07, 2018, 00:51:24
Hey fresco!
Just wanted to check in to see if Howells AP tape is continuing to give you success? Do you attribute all your success solely to Howells tapes? Latr!
I attribute it 100% to her tapes.

My AP's seem to come in bunches.  I'll go a week or 2 with nothing, and then I'll get a few days in a row where they show up out of nowhere
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: November 05, 2018, 19:00:42
So I had another AP 3 nights ago.  This time I saw what looked like aliens.
They didnt look quite human.  They were much shorter and had large ears.

Is it normal to see ET's when AP'ing??
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: October 25, 2018, 23:44:41
Woo Hoo!!!!!!!  I finally did it.  I had a about a 2 to 3 minute OBE astral projection this morning around 4am.
Here are my details:

Around 4am or so I realized I was dreaming.
I used the rollover  technique to go OBE.
I then moved outside my bedroom downstairs to a street (I live in a condo building).
I literally moved through people.
I also moved right through a garbage can and a few walls.
And after about 3 minutes I unfortunately snapped back into my body.

I have a few concerns though.  I didnt recognize the street I was on, plus the street was very crowded for 4am in the morning.
What does that mean??  Was I not near my home??
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Why is astral projection so hard to verify?? on: October 23, 2018, 22:09:18
It's for many years now part of my signature! Just see below. smiley
Interesting.  Thanks for posting
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Why is astral projection so hard to verify?? on: October 19, 2018, 21:53:05
This guy has a good video on why its so hard to prove AP is real.
All his experiments have failed so far.  In fact he hasnt even come close.

So why is that??

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma5MbzeGKK4

19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Growing, evolving, graduating to higher planes and reincarnating on: October 13, 2018, 00:25:09
What you have to understand is that we humans are very organized people... we love to place things in hierarchies, mostly to assist our egos.
Suffice to say there isn't such neatly made hierarchy to the non-physical. 

There aren't higher or lower "planes".  Consciousness just "is".  It's the epitome of "being"...

Robert Monroe didn't evolve to different bodies and planes.  That's a belief based ideology.  He just became better at exploring the randomness of consciousness.

I can't answer your question in the context you ask it, because consciousness simply doesn't work like that.  What you CAN do, however, is just better your little bit of consciousness by becoming a better, kinder, more loving person.  THAT is how you grow and you can do that 110% entirely in this physical reality.

As for Reincarnation, I don't believe reincarnation works as most people think it does. 
I think of all of life as a tub full of lukewarm water (go with it for a second. Wink). 
Your glass which holds your consciousness scoops some water out of the tub. 
Now as you go through life and you (hopefully) spiritually grow and become a better person, the water in your glass heats up.
Then one day when your physical body dies, the water is poured back into the tub adding the heat (spiritual growth) to that of the entire tub... either increasing the spirituality of that tub or reducing it, depending upon the kind of life you lead.  Reincarnation comes when another glass takes some more water out of that tub for a new "life", it could grab some of the water which comprised your life.  Who knows once your water is merged back in.

That's my poorly described view of reincarnation.  Smiley
Another way of putting it is pretend you're in the middle of the ocean, then look around and ask yourself if you can see where the waves start and where they end
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Growing, evolving, graduating to higher planes and reincarnating on: October 13, 2018, 00:23:10
I remember reading somewhere that you have to balance out all your karma before you can end your reincarnation cycle(s).
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Has your life improved from Astral Projection? on: September 24, 2018, 09:24:22
It has given me peace of mind, and I have also mostly lost my fear of death
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: September 23, 2018, 22:38:59
  William Buhlman says to "demand" CLARITY NOW or AWARENESS NOW. It seems to works for many people as well
Thats a good one. I'll try that
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: September 23, 2018, 04:23:42
I had another LD last night.  Very short though, maybe 1 or 2 seconds.
I gotta find a way to make these things last longer   undecided
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: September 21, 2018, 09:07:47
If it wasn't a part of us for some reason, then we wouldn't be experiencing it period. The bigger question should be, why has it come into our lives?

My answer to that is because you can find a "happy balance" between the two of them
I agree with this 100%.  There's no reason why you cant strike a healthy balance
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Going into area 51 via akashic records on: September 15, 2018, 22:21:43
So... in theory... if someone were to spy at area 51 we could learn how to make machines that can help us stay in the phase?
Yup....LOL.

I dunno if its true but rumor has it the Russians were spying on Area 51 and the Yanks had to do something to counteract that.
Russia at one point had a huge astral projection army spying on the rest of the world (and they probably still do to this day)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22