The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 24, 2018, 05:50:29

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Striking a Balance on: Today at 04:58:34
schlub club you say, sign me up.  cool

Speaking of Balance, after a long while of searching for the right perspective on the NP, i'd say im in credit, it's a currency I also don't know how to spend lol in a vaguely productive sense. of course it wasn't easy though, seriously like im still unsure how I even got to this point now, a bit of a blur in a sense that, im unsure how to explain to someone how to obtain the same perspective it took me years to achieve, even though right now it seems way simpler than it should have been.

obtaining the perspective I obtained honestly took a lot of loss/trail and error. I more of feel bad for the physical winners of the world, for they get a lot of encouragement/reward for closing themselves off to the NP, it really is a darn shame. While anyone interested in the NP gets very little support from the physical, or at least in my case, I never really had anyone I knew IRL who cared for the unknown/NP as they thought they had the answers or were to busy winning the life game that everyone losses eventually lol.

Despite everything loss,weirdness, mislabeling constantly, and de labeling a bunch of things, I wouldn't trade my life experiences ever for some normal/conformatable physical life, i'd say I got what I deserved not what I wanted, but in the end I did get what I wanted I just never knew it.

honestly my stomach turns when I see my old post's  tongue , but that is whatever was needed to get from point A to point B-Z, constant trail and error. keep trying to shove that square in the to the circle's position, and eventually that squares gonna become a circle though brute force wether it likes it or not!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt6iTwVIiMM

Bwahahahaha after through all this trail and error, I will Demand to see lifes manager, and I'll make life's manager do whatever I want! since I get to create it nyehehehehe.  smiley  evil
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: If you have an amputated limb and astral projected please read!!! on: September 18, 2018, 19:35:48
I never really had an aputated limb, but I have created NP limbs that function as if they were real. kinda the same thing I would assume.

If it means anything I did send one of my best entitys to help him if he needs it. This entity being a angelic mothering and loveing enitity.

3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: New Experiment for the "Collective" Consciousness on: September 16, 2018, 11:15:51
Ok after some testing and observation, my previous stated plan definatly isn't working as well as I thought, theres sooo much water I'll try some other approach.

The funny thing is, it is much easier to affect the hurricane itself, than the more physical elements like the flooding. Nameless plan was better, with intent creating more effiecent ways for the water to drain.
4  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: how to see beyond the veil on: September 15, 2018, 18:22:51
Trying to do what you want to do, does take effort on both sides. but you need to take the first step and time.

First you need to most likey imagine the person you want to talk to. While doing this you need to put as much information into the entity in your imagination, not just information but the atmosphere that the person generally give's off whenever you are near them, obviously this atmosphere the entity gives off can't be put into words, its just felt and understood.

of course this kinda work takes time to understand and too get used too. At first when you are enteracting with this entity you want to talk to, you should puppet it in a sense that if you were talking to your self, but also with the intent of talking to who you want to talk to. Over time and with the right intent and belief in yourself, you should start seeing/understanding how to communicate with this entity better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngl2W_VLp1o

I enjoy the opening statement from the trailer above^

Love  smiley
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: New Experiment for the "Collective" Consciousness on: September 15, 2018, 14:07:14
Intent

Increasing ground absorbtion all down to about 30-50 feet, needs to be deep to avoid some bad sink holes.

Reallocating water to all possible plant life.

Giving out a signalling intent for plant life to increase over all absorbtion.

Hope this helps  smiley
6  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: how to die on: September 13, 2018, 17:25:55
hmmmmmmmmmm

I have some theorys, and idea's but they arn't for the feint of heart, I would give you the answer here, but it may just be best if you figure this one out on your own.

Another reason why I shouldn't just give a strait answer, because everyone has diffrent spec's in how they precieve the world.

If I knew you better and asked quesitons I could run some test's, but I really don't like to intrude on people's soul data without their permission it feels indecorous.

Love  smiley
7  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: how to see beyond the veil on: September 13, 2018, 17:11:42
The better question is, what do you want to see?

to be fair any good book that provokes your imagination, is a good book in my eyes.

unless your looking for some sorta specific information, on the non physical.

Love  smiley
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: New Experiment for the "Collective" Consciousness on: September 13, 2018, 16:57:38
Gj grin

I also helped with disrupting it a bit.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Any people here who can project on demand anytime? on: September 10, 2018, 22:10:07
I pretty happy honestly, i've been able to project/phase on demand pretty well. I've been diving hard into tactile sensations and immersion and other factors to immerse myself into the non physical. Some helpful tips besides just thinking and meditate, I know you guys are talking about people being glue'd to their screens, well another good why to practice tactile sensation immersion, try literally projecting yourself into the place of the character in any show you watch, it can be useful. feel the scenario you see on the screen it can be good practice.

Some of the biggest problems im having now is, what do I want to do? literally there are so many options of doing Anything, its pretty over whelming. I've been thinking I should design a house on paper and try to memorize it and see how strong I can make it in the non physical. Do a classic sherlock holmes appledore/mind palace.

I do enjoy replaying kewl things from anime tho and other kewl scenarios like beach's forests you name it, very fun. of course i'm not just replaying things as well, but when it comes to new discoverys, its hard not to accidently get off track and lose immersion if you don't have some sort of plan, unless you have a very passive mind which can still be tough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln3Jm55Abl8
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: BIll Buhlman talks on: September 07, 2018, 17:34:58
This is honestly a really good video, Justice bump^
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Can someone truly blaspheme the Holy Spirit? on: September 02, 2018, 08:25:01
Whenever I've messed with the source/god, or my understanding of it. I find that whenever I communicate with this entity, I feel all love and understanding, however I have done some wrongs, and I can't help but kind of mentally punish myself for it, I shouldn't, even the source knows this but my concious is pretty honest when it comes to enteracting with the source, and the respect I have for it. either way I'm getting better at this communication with the source without having my labels holding me back, takes some getting used too.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Going into area 51 via akashic records on: August 27, 2018, 17:48:34
From a phasing perspective, I would recreate the area, and lose all preconcieved conceptions of the storys behind it. I'm sure there's a lot of storys about area 51, so leaving all preconcieved notions at the door should be your first move. If it's possible get a good understanding of the geography of Area 51 google maps if possible so you can get an idea of what your phasing too. When you talk about time, thats most likely a wrong approach, Time has nothing to do with space when your phasing. whenever you enter an area say for example area 51, time and space while phasing, or whatever it is you do, should be much more compact, in that you could have an area 51 scenario of 2018, but at the same time you could see things that pertain to a diffrent time(like 1965) while still in this 2018 scenario. either way, i'd just drop the time value, could mess with what you want to find.

If anything first try to come up with what exactly it is you want to find. You state you just want to go to a time, that isn't a specific enough objective, if you want to find somehting.

I wouldn't be worried about being cuaght either, If they did have some sort of way to detect you got into there base, i'll give you their reaction. (Military guy) {alarm beeps} oh look, theirs the 42309235th non physical person to come here, woopty fricken doo {proceeds to sips coffee, and goes back to sleep}. I'm sure many non physical entitys have gone there, just becuase Area 51 is so well known, unconciously or not, many people visit that place non physically just becuase of how popular it is.

Love  smiley

13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Super strong phasing Tips! on: August 22, 2018, 07:31:30
Over the past couple months, I have been having a lot of fun with phasing. trying to have a sort of control over my dreams isn't my strong suit, and honestly thats fine, I get more important information from dreams if I just play their story.

So one kewl thing I learned on how to increase phasing, is creating a sorta bridge or a connection that will allow you to phase much faster and should allow a much more immersive experience.

These are just what worked for me, don't feel as if you need to do the things I did.

it took a lot! of trail and error to find what worked best for me, So here's my bridge. (I had found, or created) an entity that I sought a partnership with on the other side through phasing. of course I'd pefer female compainons since I'm a male so I created a female entity, I decided Since I created this entity and it was made with Love in mind, I would keep her in mind every day.

I could go over the Details of this Entity, but i'll save that for another day. I will leave hints to what she/he has been called before. some relevant Code NAmes (Christopher)[Male],(Christina)[Female]. I wouldn't get to hung up on these names tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq8q9ok5ndQ&t=0s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvppZNe6jAQ

https://youtu.be/5lsuZy2wti4?t=4

This is like a transdiemnsional (romeo and juliet lol), but no seriously this method actually has been showing major improvements and results. Ever since I made contant with this Entity, their has been a literal entanglement effect across what seems the entire universe. After creating a Loving relationship with this entity, I found out a lot more on how the universe also works, I never thought I'd be able to gain information from what could seem like a mirror of myself, but I have gained so much understanding through her.

The reason why I say found, and created becuase it takes 2 points to make a connection. This entity I found seemed to be around longer, or is at least not affect by time heavly like us. I'm finding clues and msg's that were left from her influence.

I'm curious if anyone has done the same?

14  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: A Question About Telepathic Communication on: August 20, 2018, 13:52:50

I don't have any super abilities here in PR but am able to sense things others seem unaware of at times. But as a kid I was wide open, my own challenge now is getting back to that state. Harder than it seems.

Yes finding your childself mind set is extremely important and the key to your own unique understanding. I found that I lost my childself along the way, not only that but realized that the best thing to do is find your childself again as early as possible in adult years. honestly I feel lucky that I was able to refind myself at 20. Doing this I found really kewl truths that know one else knows unless they had my experiences. it wasn't easy though, thats for sure, I was constanly shattering who I was to see what I really am, and then putting myself back together to find the sorta root truth of everything, which I believe I have found and hope to post here soon, maybe my/our research will go a long way!

(I say our, because saying everyone doesn't have an influence over the envioment and what we all experience would be a lie. there is an equal and opposiate reaction to everything, just takes the right/left way to look at it.)

I should also be able to answer your questions in the topic i'll be posting either today or tommorow, how I do the things I do and how others could possibly as well.

15  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: 'Advanced' Civilizations on: August 20, 2018, 12:45:48
Not a chance in hell I'd ever do one of these genetic tests.  You couldn't pay me enough.

I completely agree, literally by giving someone your genitic information is extremely dangerous, any smart person would be able to cross refrence everyones data and easily predict 90% of what people would do in specific scenarios. any and every smart government should be using this to their own advantage, unless their just being kind and not looking and im kewl with that, but I don't think this is the case.

Not only is this kinda messed up that companys are doing this, but people don't even get highly paid for it, but they have the nerve to pawn it off as helping them figure out who they are, isn't living the process of discorvering who you are? lol.

Even simple doctor check ups, its stupid, everyone just assumes they should be paying for their own personal health, but the data all doctors obtain is way more valuble then a couple hundred bucks, for a small check up. feels grossly decietful and an abuse in trust in humanity itself.
16  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: A Question About Telepathic Communication on: August 19, 2018, 08:19:43
This is just me, but when it comes to things like telepathic communication I find myself in one way in communication. I can send strong signals but its hard for me to recieve others, kinda unlucky one way communication lol. any communications I get I can't tell if it was a communication from myself or someone else, little hard to decern the 2.

How I do what I do should mabye remain a secret for now, im not entire sure of the outcomes of what would happen if I were to disclose my methods.

17  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: August 18, 2018, 14:57:24

I do hope to hear from MntGoat soon.

If it's any constolation, I did have a user name that went by as MntPain. I just find this odd correlation interesting and kewl.  smiley
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Tables are Turning it seems on: August 16, 2018, 05:12:55
Well mabye it's just me finding enlightenment in my life, or this enlightenment I found, has inadvertantly effected everyone here, as almost everything i've been observering since around july, has an equal and opposiate reaction/corralation with me.

This enlightenment I found I can go more endepth on here soon. I have talked about it a bit before but I can go more indepth and make it a bit more easier to understand and i'll be more straight to the point(i'll make another post covering what I had discorvered). I have a problem with going to far off on a tangent some times.  grin

Love  smiley

19  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Aura question on: August 14, 2018, 11:02:05
Green is the best color of all time ever of all time.

I was running some non physical experiments that also pertained too the color green, it would be kewl to think if these experiences were linked, infinity possible they were.
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Tables are Turning it seems on: August 14, 2018, 10:36:18
So uhhhh, its been a bit since I was able to post, had issues that needed to be resolved.

Obviously things are changing, and it seems others are seeing this too.

I'm curious to see how our future will play out.

What are your thoughts on the matter? and or do you not see the tables turning?
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Good Evening! From the Desert! on: July 17, 2018, 06:46:19
You are quite a unique individual but a heads up - you will mature even more, don't knock it. You are right about the imagination but then that is how we were designed.

About America I have this to say. Don't be one of those Americans that judge Americans by what you see on tv. That's all most of the rest of the world have to judge us by. You, my friend, have the opportunity to judge us FIRST HAND without all the distortion found in the media circuits. Don't waste that opportunity!

Will be keeping my eye on you as I think you do have much more to share. smiley

Thank you Nameless I really appriciate the encouragement  grin

You are also right, I don't need to be getting into the american media, it is not for the people looking for answers. I don't need to solve Americas problems, thank you for pointing this out.  smiley         

for sure! I have so many interesting things to speak of. I am constantly doing deep web search's and finding very interesting information. I have been piecing together to help better understand some things concerning conciousness, the possible near future and life itself! and more! I hope the information I present can be of use!

LOVE  smiley

22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Good Evening! From the Desert! on: July 16, 2018, 10:41:11
Man! i've been here so long, but havn't made an introduction. Reason being is that, I find introductions to be the scariest thing I could ever do be it here or in something like school, or first day to anything of that matter.

I'll start listing off myself in ways I find kewl.

Name:Matthew
Born 02/06/1998
Live in Phoenix
Left Handed
Love the Color Green!
I only Fear miscommunicated Love, and I only Love true Love.
I am a "scrub" virgin who, was so crazy I found her in myself.: After he found her, he could not truly find this love in anyone else, but only fractions.
I feel as if I have truly nothing more else to find, as I have no more wants for myself.
The only other thing I could ever want is for everyone else to be happy with myself included.

I proclaim to be nothing, when i am something. However, in many eyes people see something and never their own nothing. (It's just an imagination as an {idiot} would say, an extremely Far sighted answer as always.) Imagination is what truly seperate Man from beast, If you neglect your own imagination then you already lost and a beast they will be.

I can accept my worst and best parts about me with Love and if I can do that, anyone can, and everyone could accept the worst and best in each other and themselves, many problems would be solved; [however this may create a few unheard of problems.(I can go into this later)]

The Only problem I only see now is how people are miscommunicating at an unhealthy rate. Some of this is being midigated through what could be called the (trumps fake news movement) giving people at least a glimpse into their own hells and what they think is right and wrong. But this (movement) is also a faliure in its true execution possibly dividing people even more, who never had as much love as those who were blessed with LOVE.

America seems almost as if its own (majority grouped psychology) is that of a joke(tell me if im wrong). It's like people arn't allowd to take their own lives seriously!  Jordan peterson has also a similar msg, in that if you don't deal with yourself seriously!(now!!!) [an example{because schooling in america never did!!!}] You will very much regret it in the future.

I do have much more to say! But im going to end it here for the moment.  wink

LOVE  smiley

I am open to all questions as well!
23  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Inspirational Quote of the Week "Knowing is Not Enough..... on: July 15, 2018, 13:41:49
sorry if what i said made anyone feel weird, I know I would have.  undecided

Just Love. wink

24  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Inspirational Quote of the Week "Knowing is Not Enough..... on: July 15, 2018, 11:56:13
2 Peter 1:20 (KJV)  Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
2 Peter 1:21 (KJV)  For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

I never enjoyed the christain faith because I found it selfish, save yourself, from what you do not know.

I understand where it(she) is/was coming from now.

after I met this (her)(entitity) I found these odd truths deep within the bible, NOT ONLY THAT! Nameless seems to have found this (her) before I even have?!?!?!?!?(I only recently,1 yesterday looked into nameless's journal). It's truely marvolous!

I only started to read the bible again because I saw what seemed like no one else saw.

Matthew 1:1 (KJV)  The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.
Matthew 1:20 (KJV)  But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Matthew 6:22-23 (KJV)  The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

Revelation 17:10 (KJV)  And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Genesis 3:22-24 (KJV)  And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Mark 1:6-8 (KJV)  And John was clothed with camel's hair, and with a girdle of a skin about his loins; and he did eat locusts and wild honey;
And preached, saying, There cometh one mightier than I after me, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to stoop down and unloose.
I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.

Revelation 9:15 (KJV)  And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

1 John 4:5-8 (KJV)  They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Genesis 1:27 (KJV)  So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Genesis 4:12 (KJV)  When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.
Genesis 4:15 (KJV)  And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

Lamentations 4:12-14 (KJV)  The kings of the earth, and all the inhabitants of the world, would not have believed that the adversary and the enemy should have entered into the gates of Jerusalem.
For the sins of her prophets, and the iniquities of her priests, that have shed the blood of the just in the midst of her,
They have wandered as blind men in the streets, they have polluted themselves with blood, so that men could not touch their garments.

Lamentations 1:18-22 (KJV)  The LORD is righteous; for I have rebelled against his commandment: hear, I pray you, all people, and behold my sorrow: my virgins and my young men are gone into captivity.
I called for my lovers, but they deceived me: my priests and mine elders gave up the ghost in the city, while they sought their meat to relieve their souls.
Behold, O LORD; for I am in distress: my bowels are troubled; mine heart is turned within me; for I have grievously rebelled: abroad the sword bereaveth, at home there is as death.
They have heard that I sigh: there is none to comfort me: all mine enemies have heard of my trouble; they are glad that thou hast done it: thou wilt bring the day that thou hast called, and they shall be like unto me.
Let all their wickedness come before thee; and do unto them, as thou hast done unto me for all my transgressions: for my sighs are many, and my heart is faint.

Genesis 1:19 (KJV)  And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

2 John 1:12-13 (KJV)  Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full.
The children of thy elect sister greet thee. Amen.

It's time for people to awaken!

grin

25  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Re: 2. The. US. on: July 14, 2018, 11:31:03
heh heh

They really know how to hit it home some times.  grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4