The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 19, 2018, 01:48:46

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Non-Physical Personality/Awareness/Character on: February 12, 2018, 17:08:37
Well I wouldn't say I have a seperate NP personality, but that while in a low concious dream-state/NP my actions are more reactive to the reality I created. Whenever I make a choice with low conciousness it is always the first choice I think unless my intellect takes over to halt my constant progress in the dream/NP.

I would also just like to point out that I consider the dream itself myself not just me the experiencer of the reality. I do feel the loss of myself as the dream when I become more lucid. It's possible I need to have another frame that is beyond any thought at this point of mind when approaching this problem.

One thing I've been pondering is why we are ever in the low conciousness state at all, I have come to some theorys. It's possible we are in a state of low conciousness to believe the reality we projected. I find that dreaming in a low conciousness state I have much more sway of the enviorment around me, once lucid I start to lose the feeling of the control of changing the enviorment and the lucid dream becomes a more solid reality or it breaks down and I wake up. while in the NP It can feel as if everything in low conciousness felt absolute and when I become lucid everything becomes more at times theoretical or questionable making me lose some belief in the reality I created. A hard thing to shake while in the NP would be me also comparing a dream to everything I have experienced on earth, It's like trying to combine water and oil.

I do believe there's a balance of being low conciousness and being lucid that is the most optimal to have the most fulfilly NP experience. To be fair why would a reality exsist if the experiencer will not act accordingly to the experience provided. When becoming lucid I find it hard to make instant changes to enviorment. I instead have to slowly change the experience to what I want to experience with intent.

However besides what I stated I find special exceptions that allow me to by-pass these problems relative to the reality and it's preciever, but I have very few of these experiences. Mabye whatever these experiences were, was the answers I didn't comprehend but needed to understand to find the middle ground or something else.

This may seem a little off topic to the original topic but I find this a good expression of how I understand how the NP works on a sorta fundamental level.
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Original Thought on: January 20, 2018, 19:05:34
Too be honest I would assume every thought I have to be original, but at the same time it isn't. Sometimes I think everything has already been thought of but not experienced. it's as if a white board stretching out to infinity was completely covered with black marker(for unknown reasons). Depending on your intent/thought pattern you would erease a specif area revealing your thought, and that specific thought (being the ereased area) was always their. it feels as if that entire black board could be my own thoughts but arn't, and are just waiting to be unlocked with the right sort of thought pattern/feeling.

Another thing, when it comes to thoughts. I have tried to analyze what my thoughts really are, still an odd mystery but i've made progress. while passively observing my thoughts I would come up with a question or a statement while most likely playing a game, becuase it helps me observer my mind passivley while another part of me just plays the game. When I throw out the question/statement it's like playing pong in my head. The ball being the idea/statement/question and the walls that bounce the idea around to be my thoughts or what I believe to be my thoughts. when I bounce an idea off my thoughts I'll get a response (ball being hit back) seemingly very similar to my own thought process but sometimes the thought feels foreign as if it was another version of me or someone elses thought but at the same time it was also my thought. It's very interesting and I hope to learn more. Also in learning this I have found my own understanding of what schizophrenia could be. It's just to bad you can't put a full fledged experience on paper lol, perhaps one day.  smiley
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: your Beneficial Beliefs list on: January 15, 2018, 21:16:37
Good topic! Ah Yes Belief! One of the most if not the most "valuable" thing conciousness has to offer. It took me a long time to really understanding what believing in something really ment. When I was younger and also christian at the time so when it came to belief or what some christians could call faith it didn't have the same feeling that I feel about it now. Being a christain, belief was more like a hope that deep down what you're thinking was right but you never knew or at least thats how it felt to me. Years later to the present after my climb to what I would call my own personal enlightenment. I firmly have a good understanding on what believing in something really means or at least to me. It was an easy answer but I never understood what it was tell it hit me, it was honestly so simple I never saw it. Belief is the "vaule" conciousness can give to anything which to be fair means a lot. Our intire universe would most likely have no value if it wasn't for conciousness. So the point im getting at here is that besides the the values we have already assigned to this universe, every thought, idea, dream etc... I consider to be real unless I just deny the idea which can be hard at times... I believe in every thought I have ever thought. For example, I could think of a way for infinite energy but becuase of our universe's entropy that's not possible in this reality but I do believe it is possible in the one I thought of. It may seem weird but the more I applied strong belief into my thought idea's the more vivid I can experiece that thought or idea. It honestly has really helped increased my ability to understand the power of what belief can actrually achieve. The one problem I would have with belief itself is that some people can't handle it in an extreme circumstance. As our conciousness seems to very much like patterns. putting a belief into a negative thought such a some weird dark entity can lead to some bad results. Creating a dark evilish feeling entity wouldn't be bad but if you fear your own creation you can possibly give it power over you that can lead to a bad time, heh believe me I know. As I was saying about conciousness and it loving patterns, It can work with you or against you depending of what you create and how much belief you put in it.

After explaining how I understand beliefs to the extent I can through text i'll list some beneficial beliefs.

1. A beneficial belief honestly would be to think of myself as a God, even tho it may sound egotistacle it isn't to me, it's reality.

2. Belief that anything is possible.

3. Belief in more senory imputs I never knew about

4. Belief that I could be wrong even if it looks right in my eyes.

5. Belief in my idea's and thoughts as they are.

6. Belief fear has no power over me unless it's the power I give it.

7. Belief in living a good life in my eyes and believing in the future with love.

I'd post more but im pretty tired, night.  wink

4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: ONLINE VOICE CHAT? on: January 04, 2018, 08:34:53
sounds cool, discord is the best!  smiley
5  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Do you want to start a Dream Journal? on: October 06, 2017, 11:23:36
Hey I was thinking of making a dream journal. I was just wondering, could I include everything in a dream or should I censor myself a bit?
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What do you think of Frank Kepple? on: September 23, 2017, 11:19:26
Whatever happend to Frank? and thanks Xanth for putting all that together, really cool.
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What do you think of Frank Kepple? on: September 22, 2017, 12:40:10
Thanks for the links.  grin
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Modern day martyr or crazy idea that can't possibly help? on: August 25, 2017, 10:45:40
you should forget about karma. It's a weight on you don't let it run your life. Don't do things becuase you think it's good or bad. Just do what you want for yourself and you will be happy you did so.

I know this isn't the best thing to write when someone is talking about sucide but I mean what I said.
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The Astral Pulse should make a Discord server on: July 20, 2017, 11:01:13
Just an idea^ cheesy
10  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: New to magic, need help please on: July 11, 2017, 11:21:19
1. You shouldn't worry about what christians think, it's all about what you think and no one else. Whatever you feel towards a pentagram is what you relate to it.

2. I don't have much experience in magic. unless you count AP and remote veiwing.

3. I dont have any experience with voodoo dolls but I do think depending on your intent with the voodoo doll you can do something, either way it's not black magic nor nothing else. hehe I don't have much experience with trying to get a girlfriend but you can non pysicaly suggest idea's but they don't control the person they only bring up the thought.

4. you attract whatever you feel like you attract. nothing will affect your family unless you think it does.

Too some everything up with your own intent and non physical experience you have control of almost everything if you believe.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can this be done in the astral plane and in the akashic records? on: June 07, 2017, 07:36:31
For me you have to grab the feeling of whoever you are thinking and think as closely you can to their mode of thinking. Obtaining a diffrent mind set can be very difficult because their mind sets were created by many diffrent experiences. I've done some experiments with trying to have Einstein's point of view; however I've found that I just don't get that point of view but it combines with your own point of view.

I still can't be certain if I obtainted Einstein's point of view or not but I feel like I was close.
12  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: every man occupies just that position in society which he is qualified to occupy on: June 01, 2017, 11:50:19
I'm more into thinking of the law of attraction, or at least how I view the law of attraction. If you think karma effects you depending on how you act, then it will act as such because you believe it.
13  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Trial & Error on: May 30, 2017, 09:19:47
I wish I had the patience to pratice meditation a lot lol. hopefully once Im out of college I'll have more time.
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The answer to life on: May 08, 2017, 09:58:22
Anything thinkable or concievable can be accesed once in the after life for the most part. The only problem I have with this idea I believe in is that what if you think of being in a bad place and you end up there because you can't stop thinking of it. I just hope that not all thought is an instant action. I also think instead of instant action it could instead be intent but I'm not sure.

If anything I have hopes that everything should be fine just something that was on my mind.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: First Solid Remote Viewing Experience on: May 08, 2017, 09:44:21
I honestly think remote veiwing is really cool. When I first tried remote veiwing a couple years ago I was pretty sceptical and was very suprised with the how accurate I was in the multiple targeted area's. It's just too bad not many people know about remote veiwing. Heck! even the CIA tried remote veiwing and had success. Hopefully one day the scientifc community will take a solid look into this topic and more. smiley
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What are the most important values to live by to have a good reincarnation? on: April 26, 2017, 09:54:05
I not a big into reincarnation but I would like to throw my 2 cents in and please enlighten me if I misunderstand. Why do you think you have to accomplish something big or good for a better reincarnation, I always thought that we decide what we want to be if we choose to reincarnate. Also do you think reincarnation is forced when you die? Because I don't think thats how it works in my opinion. I think that as counciousness we inhabit this universe and when we die we just return to the non physical or 4th deminsion and can do whatever we want from there.

On another note you said you were rethinking your value system, well that system only relates to you. whatever you think is good to do is subjective, since we all have diffrent perceptions and opinions. you're not going to find any concrete information on what is good for reincarnation because it's all subjective. Whatever you think is right for your good reincarnation is right.

17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Quick "Astral Related" Question. on: April 13, 2017, 10:37:06
I havn't practice lucid dreaming in awhile, but i'll probably get back into it. Either way is fine because lucid or not I still have a lot of fun experiences. the only other thing I would do through the day is phase a bit if I'm day dreaming or something. While phasing I can pretty easly immerse my consciousness into scenarios with touch,sight,taste,tempurature, and sound, smell is kind of hard for me. I excel at touch not sure why but anything I see or think about I can feel the texture and everything about it with almost if not 100% accuracy. I feel if I put more effort into trying to phase and lucid dream I will get far. I just need to stop being so lazy lol. grin
18  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Feeling powerless in lucid dreams on: April 10, 2017, 07:55:27
thanks for the input Lumaza. I also agree that for the most part you should go with the flow of the senario while lucid. what I'm wondering now if you still go with the scenario can you use learned abilitys? and if so I would like to learn some.

Also I don't always want to just completely minipulate a dream. but I would like to experience a lucid dream with 100% control. If its possible how could you get to that sorta level of control?

oh and one more thing any tips on how to maintain lucidity while in a dream kinda struggles with that. and how exactly do you become a point of consciousness and what have you experienced there?

19  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Feeling powerless in lucid dreams on: April 09, 2017, 09:38:50
I just want to bump this thread to see if anyone else would like to share their input on this topic.

PhaPriSpa thank you for the information but it's not quite what im looking for. I'm not looking just for idea's for ablitys in dreams. Also I don't want to purchase a book atm. I'm looking how to excute abilitys in dreams. My dreams once I'm lucid, can be very concrete and real and very hard to minipulate once in a higher state of awareness. So I need too figure out way to minipulate my envioment to do as I please.

I've treid many things and some work. I'll give a list of some things I can do in dreams/ non physical.

1. I can float but it is very hard to maintain if im lucid, Im mostly bouncing around. I only fly when im not lucid.
2. if I can find a door I can use it to open to a new envioment.
3. I've been able to minipulate the time of a dream to slow down about 100x but I have only done this a couple times.
4. I can sometimes minipulate the terrain around me but it's pretty difficult varying on what im doing.
5. I can also gain some sort of powers for a very breif time.

One of the things I want to do in my dream is just imagine something infront of me and it will be there. However no matter what I try and how hard I believe I can't just get something to appear right infront of me. Things like that etc... is what I want to try to accomplish.
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What if I never have children, will I have a worser reincarnation next time? on: April 09, 2017, 09:18:43
If anything reincarnation isn't something that is forced. you can choose if you want too or not. I feel reincarnation is for people who think they missed on the experience of this life. I personaly am good enough with what I have learned and would rather move on to the non physical.
21  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Feeling powerless in lucid dreams on: March 03, 2017, 07:08:10
So most of the time when I'm semi lucid or lucid in a dream I feel that at times I can't effect the environment at all. Now I found some tricks like opening a door and picturing what you want can mostly work the problem is that I don't always find a door. Sometimes I can sorta hover or like decrease gravity so I can sorta bounce around. However besides that I find that most environments I end up in are very concrete and it's really hard to influence them while lucid. When I'm not lucid this doesn't seem too be a problem. Most of these lucid dream by the way aren't using any method it's usually when I just find myself sleeping. If I do wake up for 10 or 15 minutes I can usually enter the non physical/lucid dream and do what I want.

If you guys know any tricks to getting complete control of a dream I'd love to know.  grin
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How will I know if I am dead? on: February 11, 2017, 13:05:32
I'm not sure if Xanth will agree with me but I feel we have the same view. if the after life is anything like dreams/nonphysical the question is will we maintain our memory's in the after life. It's hard to get a real answer since none of us are dead yet lol. I'd say out consciousnesses lives but we don't know if we keep our memory's or not. at least we don't know to the degree. it's our memories who make us who we are but consciousness is the base line for our actual intent.

The thing with is if we do lose our... innate high level awareness or memories in the physical I am fine with that because i wouldn't be aware of it. I do hope tho that we can keep progressing with all the knowledge we have gathered in this life and have the same awareness or higher when we die.

23  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: understanding my dreams can predict the future on: January 04, 2017, 12:39:30
Thanks  smiley I think i'll start keeping a dream jornal because I love all my dreams because there all very fun and intersesting
24  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / understanding my dreams can predict the future on: January 01, 2017, 13:48:37
over the past year I've found that understanding my dreams seem to give me hints or details to my future this does not include all my dreams though as some can just be random or I don't understand their meaning. these hints or details usually only for the day i wake up in. I find the feeling of the situations in my dreams matches how my day will pan out over the next 24 hours. I find it very cool but even though i know whats going to sorta happen I cant really stop it or change course. This has really helped keep my confidence that the non physical is something that is real and exists outside the physical mind.

honestly some times I can guess things correctly very often depending on the situation and feeling. I cant really tell if its me being really open minded or just being able to sorta get some sorta non physical sense to predict the outcome.

I don't record my dreams because I'm a bit lazy but I'm thinking I should to see what else I can learn from these dreams.
25  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: If on the micro level consciousness changes a wave to a particle what about... on: November 22, 2016, 10:17:43
I believe it does

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRSBaq3vAeY&t=876s

check out this video it shows just how consciousness can effect matter itself. I hope this research can go far.
Pages: [1] 2 3