The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 25, 2017, 05:50:21

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3
1  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Do you want to start a Dream Journal? on: October 06, 2017, 11:23:36
Hey I was thinking of making a dream journal. I was just wondering, could I include everything in a dream or should I censor myself a bit?
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What do you think of Frank Kepple? on: September 23, 2017, 11:19:26
Whatever happend to Frank? and thanks Xanth for putting all that together, really cool.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What do you think of Frank Kepple? on: September 22, 2017, 12:40:10
Thanks for the links.  grin
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Modern day martyr or crazy idea that can't possibly help? on: August 25, 2017, 10:45:40
you should forget about karma. It's a weight on you don't let it run your life. Don't do things becuase you think it's good or bad. Just do what you want for yourself and you will be happy you did so.

I know this isn't the best thing to write when someone is talking about sucide but I mean what I said.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The Astral Pulse should make a Discord server on: July 20, 2017, 11:01:13
Just an idea^ cheesy
6  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: New to magic, need help please on: July 11, 2017, 11:21:19
1. You shouldn't worry about what christians think, it's all about what you think and no one else. Whatever you feel towards a pentagram is what you relate to it.

2. I don't have much experience in magic. unless you count AP and remote veiwing.

3. I dont have any experience with voodoo dolls but I do think depending on your intent with the voodoo doll you can do something, either way it's not black magic nor nothing else. hehe I don't have much experience with trying to get a girlfriend but you can non pysicaly suggest idea's but they don't control the person they only bring up the thought.

4. you attract whatever you feel like you attract. nothing will affect your family unless you think it does.

Too some everything up with your own intent and non physical experience you have control of almost everything if you believe.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can this be done in the astral plane and in the akashic records? on: June 07, 2017, 07:36:31
For me you have to grab the feeling of whoever you are thinking and think as closely you can to their mode of thinking. Obtaining a diffrent mind set can be very difficult because their mind sets were created by many diffrent experiences. I've done some experiments with trying to have Einstein's point of view; however I've found that I just don't get that point of view but it combines with your own point of view.

I still can't be certain if I obtainted Einstein's point of view or not but I feel like I was close.
8  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: every man occupies just that position in society which he is qualified to occupy on: June 01, 2017, 11:50:19
I'm more into thinking of the law of attraction, or at least how I view the law of attraction. If you think karma effects you depending on how you act, then it will act as such because you believe it.
9  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Trial & Error on: May 30, 2017, 09:19:47
I wish I had the patience to pratice meditation a lot lol. hopefully once Im out of college I'll have more time.
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The answer to life on: May 08, 2017, 09:58:22
Anything thinkable or concievable can be accesed once in the after life for the most part. The only problem I have with this idea I believe in is that what if you think of being in a bad place and you end up there because you can't stop thinking of it. I just hope that not all thought is an instant action. I also think instead of instant action it could instead be intent but I'm not sure.

If anything I have hopes that everything should be fine just something that was on my mind.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: First Solid Remote Viewing Experience on: May 08, 2017, 09:44:21
I honestly think remote veiwing is really cool. When I first tried remote veiwing a couple years ago I was pretty sceptical and was very suprised with the how accurate I was in the multiple targeted area's. It's just too bad not many people know about remote veiwing. Heck! even the CIA tried remote veiwing and had success. Hopefully one day the scientifc community will take a solid look into this topic and more. smiley
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What are the most important values to live by to have a good reincarnation? on: April 26, 2017, 09:54:05
I not a big into reincarnation but I would like to throw my 2 cents in and please enlighten me if I misunderstand. Why do you think you have to accomplish something big or good for a better reincarnation, I always thought that we decide what we want to be if we choose to reincarnate. Also do you think reincarnation is forced when you die? Because I don't think thats how it works in my opinion. I think that as counciousness we inhabit this universe and when we die we just return to the non physical or 4th deminsion and can do whatever we want from there.

On another note you said you were rethinking your value system, well that system only relates to you. whatever you think is good to do is subjective, since we all have diffrent perceptions and opinions. you're not going to find any concrete information on what is good for reincarnation because it's all subjective. Whatever you think is right for your good reincarnation is right.

13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Quick "Astral Related" Question. on: April 13, 2017, 10:37:06
I havn't practice lucid dreaming in awhile, but i'll probably get back into it. Either way is fine because lucid or not I still have a lot of fun experiences. the only other thing I would do through the day is phase a bit if I'm day dreaming or something. While phasing I can pretty easly immerse my consciousness into scenarios with touch,sight,taste,tempurature, and sound, smell is kind of hard for me. I excel at touch not sure why but anything I see or think about I can feel the texture and everything about it with almost if not 100% accuracy. I feel if I put more effort into trying to phase and lucid dream I will get far. I just need to stop being so lazy lol. grin
14  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Feeling powerless in lucid dreams on: April 10, 2017, 07:55:27
thanks for the input Lumaza. I also agree that for the most part you should go with the flow of the senario while lucid. what I'm wondering now if you still go with the scenario can you use learned abilitys? and if so I would like to learn some.

Also I don't always want to just completely minipulate a dream. but I would like to experience a lucid dream with 100% control. If its possible how could you get to that sorta level of control?

oh and one more thing any tips on how to maintain lucidity while in a dream kinda struggles with that. and how exactly do you become a point of consciousness and what have you experienced there?

15  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Feeling powerless in lucid dreams on: April 09, 2017, 09:38:50
I just want to bump this thread to see if anyone else would like to share their input on this topic.

PhaPriSpa thank you for the information but it's not quite what im looking for. I'm not looking just for idea's for ablitys in dreams. Also I don't want to purchase a book atm. I'm looking how to excute abilitys in dreams. My dreams once I'm lucid, can be very concrete and real and very hard to minipulate once in a higher state of awareness. So I need too figure out way to minipulate my envioment to do as I please.

I've treid many things and some work. I'll give a list of some things I can do in dreams/ non physical.

1. I can float but it is very hard to maintain if im lucid, Im mostly bouncing around. I only fly when im not lucid.
2. if I can find a door I can use it to open to a new envioment.
3. I've been able to minipulate the time of a dream to slow down about 100x but I have only done this a couple times.
4. I can sometimes minipulate the terrain around me but it's pretty difficult varying on what im doing.
5. I can also gain some sort of powers for a very breif time.

One of the things I want to do in my dream is just imagine something infront of me and it will be there. However no matter what I try and how hard I believe I can't just get something to appear right infront of me. Things like that etc... is what I want to try to accomplish.
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What if I never have children, will I have a worser reincarnation next time? on: April 09, 2017, 09:18:43
If anything reincarnation isn't something that is forced. you can choose if you want too or not. I feel reincarnation is for people who think they missed on the experience of this life. I personaly am good enough with what I have learned and would rather move on to the non physical.
17  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Feeling powerless in lucid dreams on: March 03, 2017, 07:08:10
So most of the time when I'm semi lucid or lucid in a dream I feel that at times I can't effect the environment at all. Now I found some tricks like opening a door and picturing what you want can mostly work the problem is that I don't always find a door. Sometimes I can sorta hover or like decrease gravity so I can sorta bounce around. However besides that I find that most environments I end up in are very concrete and it's really hard to influence them while lucid. When I'm not lucid this doesn't seem too be a problem. Most of these lucid dream by the way aren't using any method it's usually when I just find myself sleeping. If I do wake up for 10 or 15 minutes I can usually enter the non physical/lucid dream and do what I want.

If you guys know any tricks to getting complete control of a dream I'd love to know.  grin
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How will I know if I am dead? on: February 11, 2017, 13:05:32
I'm not sure if Xanth will agree with me but I feel we have the same view. if the after life is anything like dreams/nonphysical the question is will we maintain our memory's in the after life. It's hard to get a real answer since none of us are dead yet lol. I'd say out consciousnesses lives but we don't know if we keep our memory's or not. at least we don't know to the degree. it's our memories who make us who we are but consciousness is the base line for our actual intent.

The thing with is if we do lose our... innate high level awareness or memories in the physical I am fine with that because i wouldn't be aware of it. I do hope tho that we can keep progressing with all the knowledge we have gathered in this life and have the same awareness or higher when we die.

19  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: understanding my dreams can predict the future on: January 04, 2017, 12:39:30
Thanks  smiley I think i'll start keeping a dream jornal because I love all my dreams because there all very fun and intersesting
20  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / understanding my dreams can predict the future on: January 01, 2017, 13:48:37
over the past year I've found that understanding my dreams seem to give me hints or details to my future this does not include all my dreams though as some can just be random or I don't understand their meaning. these hints or details usually only for the day i wake up in. I find the feeling of the situations in my dreams matches how my day will pan out over the next 24 hours. I find it very cool but even though i know whats going to sorta happen I cant really stop it or change course. This has really helped keep my confidence that the non physical is something that is real and exists outside the physical mind.

honestly some times I can guess things correctly very often depending on the situation and feeling. I cant really tell if its me being really open minded or just being able to sorta get some sorta non physical sense to predict the outcome.

I don't record my dreams because I'm a bit lazy but I'm thinking I should to see what else I can learn from these dreams.
21  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: If on the micro level consciousness changes a wave to a particle what about... on: November 22, 2016, 10:17:43
I believe it does

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRSBaq3vAeY&t=876s

check out this video it shows just how consciousness can effect matter itself. I hope this research can go far.
22  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Your Children and their Dreams on: October 30, 2016, 13:31:49
my dreams and NP experiences have all been the same in general since I was a kid. I still get very vivid and interesting dreams to this day. Maybe it's just me but I don't feel any decline of NP experiences as I grow older.

I guess what may be happening is that generally most adults just don't care or have time to think about their dreams or use their imagination and that's why they may be losing their connection to them. What negatively reinforces this statement is that many people are told that oh.... its just their imagination nothing real or that dreams mean nothing. This then shuts off a lot of people from believing in themselves and making them think that the answers they seek have to be found outside themselves...

I'm 18 so i'm not sure if I will indeed lose or decline in NP experiences. Or maybe I just didn't ever have those huge NP experiences everyone is talking about.

23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Whats and whys of astral restrictions on: October 26, 2016, 12:29:08
For me when I become lucid or more aware of the NPR the reality seems to become a bit more stable and logical and more restricting than it would in a normal dream with low consciousness where it seems almost anything can happen.

This leads me to think by having a sorta low level a consciousness and a strong intent it would be easier to create anything you want without the PR logic interfering with the NPR.

I think if I could learn how to phase in and out of low and high awareness at will within the NPR I think almost anything could be possible.

On a side note what if because we are locked into such a high awareness in the PR that is what makes this reality very logical reasonable and almost unquestionable to only our observable senses. I mean in a low level of consciousness we don't question the wackiest things we just experience it without a doubt of it's own existence.

24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Something I just need to express on: October 06, 2016, 08:00:04
With the understanding of consciousness really the only thought I can get depressed about is all the people who are going to get lost in hallow heavens, personal hell's and other reality's without really understanding what they are and who they are.  sad

However it's only a matter of time tell they can come to that realization or by the help of another.

Besides that I'm happy to live and I'm glad that all my experiences made me who I am. There is not one experience I regret that has led me to this point. Life definitely feels planned sometimes and it feels nice.  smiley

25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Meet the guy that became infinite in 15 minutes, and lives to tell about it. on: September 27, 2016, 14:11:33
I can understand the point Theo was getting across. I do admit the feeling and experience is hard to describe. The easiest way for me to describe that feeling and experience would be that it feels like everything is between 0 and 1 which is countable infinity and yet it is also finite.

You feel everything between 0 and 1 but you can never find the end. like 0.0000000000.........001 but it never ends with 1 it just keeps going 0.0000000000000000...forever.

The feeling can definitely be more experienced in the non physical and thought itself.

Pages: [1] 2 3