The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 12, 2018, 03:47:08

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Inside the Buckingham Palace on: October 14, 2018, 16:41:48
Very kewl  smiley

2  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Funfire's Dream journal on: October 09, 2018, 03:44:10
10/8/2018

I didn't remember to much of my dream last night

I was out walking on some sort of quest with who seemed like king arthur, as I only assumed becuase he or someone was calling me merlin, however arthur or whoever I was following went by the name of zues im unsure why lol. we get to a chest I got what seemed like levitating bed sheets and I don't remember what arthur got.

I also went on some other adventure with my dad and we got these 10 amulets, I got to choose 1 I went to try to find the greenest one but they were all kind of clear with stains of other colors that weren't green except 1 which was a little green a little blue so I just choose that one becuase it was closest to the color green.

everything else was a bit to jumbled up to recall into a decent story to write about.
3  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Funfire's Dream journal on: October 08, 2018, 15:26:17
10/6/2018

This dream seemed to be that of like world war 3.

The dream started off pretty normal, my friend and his mom were dropping me off at my house, this house was my a house I previously lived in and was my second house. I get out of the car and looked up at the sky, I saw a plane it was slightly smoking the then began spuing out black thick black smoke somthing was definatly wrong. I saw there was another plane/interceptor come out of no where to finish off the smoking plane. I instantly just understood, well that can't be good(a sense of dread then lingered over the entire time I was dreaming) I look towards the south west to see like 50 large ac130 like aircraft head towards the west. I am then conciously shifted towards the west at the edge of califonia. This large an i mean extremely large mechanicalized whale like creature I believe came out of the ocean and on to this large city which I don't know which it was. this creature was decked in this mechanical armour, or it just was some sort of robot whale I couldn't tell. It was glowing red from the cracks in the armour that allowd it to turn its body from side to side and it was hover right above the ground, it completely trashed the city just by its large presences and it flailing around everywhere destroying most buildings. The whale also seemed to be accompaned by an army of this red faction. America sent most of its modern military to try to defend against this beast. however modern weaponery was no match for this behemoth. if I could describe this whale better it was more of like some sort of futurerisict space whale lol. either way america with its current weaponery didn't stand a chance and the scene shifted and there wasn't much of a conclusion besides the space whale seeming to be unbeatable.

It was utter chaos in california with all this chaos going on. Back in this destroyed city I was observering this guy who got shot for some reason this guy I believe was also me as I felt getting shot as well so I was kind observering what happend to this guy that got shot. This doctor grabs this supposedly dead guy and we are scene shifted into a lab. apparently this guys brain is still entact, they took his brain and put it into a very human like machine. I was still watching over this guy as if it was my dead body. this machine human body had a bunch of wire and tubes stuck into the sides of its head. I then was moved into the body of this machine human body, the docter flipped the switch and I had felt a huge surge of energy running through my brain it literally felt like a million volts or something fierce, I've honestly never felt anything so heheh shocking. So this guy or kinda me came back to life, this guy had memories of what they did to him, these memories being my observations of him from the 3rd person when he was killed. apparently this guy had physic powers before or after he revieved he then immediatly used an invisible force to round up all the docters in the facility and scared them but didn't hurt them as he knew he wouldn't be any better than them if he were to get revenge killing the docters who seemed to be highly inbedded and orchestrating whatever was going on. I am then shifted out of that scenario.

I am then shifted near what seems to be some sort of college area that is also near a desertish area I would assume arizona. all of these scenarios are still taking place what seems to be the same narritive just a little shaken. I was playing some IRL nazi zombie game that had 100 players and aparantly like 90 of them got taken out super quickly, I was kind of frightened becuase of how many died. the game ended oddly enough and i was with i believe it was 2 people helping me out. and this gta 5 trevour looking guy climbs up with a shotgun and takes out one of the people I was with me and this other person subdue trevour. I believe out of defence or something we shot him im not sure either way he wasn't a threat anymore. before he attacked us he said something spookly like becuase you saw me and or what I saw I had to die him saying that threw chills down my spine.

I then was shifted to another scenario at my 3rd house apparently I was a bit of a player becuase I was bathing with 2 nice ladys (instert nose bleed here). but was so rudly interuppted by this trevour guy again! the same scene sorta repeated with him killing one of these girls and me and this other girl in return took him down. I realized or got the feeling that for some reason there were multiple itterations of this exact same scenario of that this one girl was getting takin out in multiple itterations. honestly reminds me a bit of the stiens gate narrative. it was very intriguing to see how these dreams/itterations were so interconnected.

I am then shifted onto a world map that is a bit distorted from what is generally known. This big war is still raging on, and im unsure how far the war has come I couldn't tell wether I was many years into the future or near the beginning. I saw america sent a large squadran of these huge looking mechs towards the northeast of canada where there was a red faction base. it was heavily fortified with a huge blast door that seemed inpentrable. these mechs america had were huge and extremely frightening, as if they had no humanity or something. there was 1 mech that was the size of the empire state building and pretty wide followed by 2 other smaller versions and multiple regular but also large mechs. honestly these mechs were so odd I wouldn't even consider them our forces they seemed to be something entirely diffrent just from the atmosphere they were giving off, more like these mech owned our forces lol and we were just assisting. the red factions base went into a lock down and you could see the bottom of this tall base start to fortify its door with a large blast door. the largest mech man handled that door and crushed it between its hands and ripped the blast door off like it was nothing and marched ducking a bit into this very large base as this large mech could also fit itself into the base the mech was followed by the other mech into the base. I my observation was moved towards the ground level. there was one of our american soldiers standing in front of the mechs kind of just watching the perimiter. 3 or 4 of the mechs stepped over him as what seemed to just be protocal and calculation. however he seemed to just be lucky he was standing where he was becuase when the next mech was coming from behind him, the 5th mech was a little behind the other mechs that passed. this mech instead of taking a small step then stepping of the soldier just proceeded to crush the soldier. It was very spooky, it seemed as if soldiers were just canon fodder in this war it was a very frightening sight. I was then dejected out of that scenario I was pretty frightened to see how little humanity was left.

The final part of this dream was that I was back at this college I was previously at even though i have never been to whatever college this was Irl. I was late or the last one to get to this meeting in this large room. I was the last one to be put on this team of 5 there was me 3 guys and a girl. im unsure of what was happening during these times but our commander or whatever who was not apart of this team of 5, made us unpledge all allegiances to all factions, which I found to be insane! like what! whatever the heck has happened it must be super serious that we would have make a literal unpledge to any and all factions. after that I woke up in a shock of how bizarre and honestly kind of frightning experience was.

either way this is one dream to start off spooktober lol.  shocked
4  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Funfire's Dream journal on: October 08, 2018, 13:23:05
I think its about time I started doing my own dream journal! I love reading about other peoples dreams, but it's a bit unfair of me to read into other people dreams without displaying my own, so I'll reciprocate.

honestly nothin like a bit of a nightmare to get me motivated in creating a dream journal lol! classic spooktober  shocked

I'm going to post the dream in its own post, so imma post this then write out the dream.  smiley

5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Striking a Balance on: September 24, 2018, 18:07:20
Yes I'd say we are the square peg trying to fit in the round hole, unless you kinda just got a circle peg to start, then im just jealous lol.  cheesy

I was looking up an example and lol I found one that fits the situation perfectly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry55--J4_VQ
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Striking a Balance on: September 24, 2018, 04:58:34
schlub club you say, sign me up.  cool

Speaking of Balance, after a long while of searching for the right perspective on the NP, i'd say im in credit, it's a currency I also don't know how to spend lol in a vaguely productive sense. of course it wasn't easy though, seriously like im still unsure how I even got to this point now, a bit of a blur in a sense that, im unsure how to explain to someone how to obtain the same perspective it took me years to achieve, even though right now it seems way simpler than it should have been.

obtaining the perspective I obtained honestly took a lot of loss/trail and error. I more of feel bad for the physical winners of the world, for they get a lot of encouragement/reward for closing themselves off to the NP, it really is a darn shame. While anyone interested in the NP gets very little support from the physical, or at least in my case, I never really had anyone I knew IRL who cared for the unknown/NP as they thought they had the answers or were to busy winning the life game that everyone losses eventually lol.

Despite everything loss,weirdness, mislabeling constantly, and de labeling a bunch of things, I wouldn't trade my life experiences ever for some normal/conformatable physical life, i'd say I got what I deserved not what I wanted, but in the end I did get what I wanted I just never knew it.

honestly my stomach turns when I see my old post's  tongue , but that is whatever was needed to get from point A to point B-Z, constant trail and error. keep trying to shove that square in the to the circle's position, and eventually that squares gonna become a circle though brute force wether it likes it or not!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt6iTwVIiMM

Bwahahahaha after through all this trail and error, I will Demand to see lifes manager, and I'll make life's manager do whatever I want! since I get to create it nyehehehehe.  smiley  evil
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: If you have an amputated limb and astral projected please read!!! on: September 18, 2018, 19:35:48
I never really had an aputated limb, but I have created NP limbs that function as if they were real. kinda the same thing I would assume.

If it means anything I did send one of my best entitys to help him if he needs it. This entity being a angelic mothering and loveing enitity.

8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: New Experiment for the "Collective" Consciousness on: September 16, 2018, 11:15:51
Ok after some testing and observation, my previous stated plan definatly isn't working as well as I thought, theres sooo much water I'll try some other approach.

The funny thing is, it is much easier to affect the hurricane itself, than the more physical elements like the flooding. Nameless plan was better, with intent creating more effiecent ways for the water to drain.
9  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: how to see beyond the veil on: September 15, 2018, 18:22:51
Trying to do what you want to do, does take effort on both sides. but you need to take the first step and time.

First you need to most likey imagine the person you want to talk to. While doing this you need to put as much information into the entity in your imagination, not just information but the atmosphere that the person generally give's off whenever you are near them, obviously this atmosphere the entity gives off can't be put into words, its just felt and understood.

of course this kinda work takes time to understand and too get used too. At first when you are enteracting with this entity you want to talk to, you should puppet it in a sense that if you were talking to your self, but also with the intent of talking to who you want to talk to. Over time and with the right intent and belief in yourself, you should start seeing/understanding how to communicate with this entity better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngl2W_VLp1o

I enjoy the opening statement from the trailer above^

Love  smiley
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: New Experiment for the "Collective" Consciousness on: September 15, 2018, 14:07:14
Intent

Increasing ground absorbtion all down to about 30-50 feet, needs to be deep to avoid some bad sink holes.

Reallocating water to all possible plant life.

Giving out a signalling intent for plant life to increase over all absorbtion.

Hope this helps  smiley
11  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: how to die on: September 13, 2018, 17:25:55
hmmmmmmmmmm

I have some theorys, and idea's but they arn't for the feint of heart, I would give you the answer here, but it may just be best if you figure this one out on your own.

Another reason why I shouldn't just give a strait answer, because everyone has diffrent spec's in how they precieve the world.

If I knew you better and asked quesitons I could run some test's, but I really don't like to intrude on people's soul data without their permission it feels indecorous.

Love  smiley
12  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: how to see beyond the veil on: September 13, 2018, 17:11:42
The better question is, what do you want to see?

to be fair any good book that provokes your imagination, is a good book in my eyes.

unless your looking for some sorta specific information, on the non physical.

Love  smiley
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: New Experiment for the "Collective" Consciousness on: September 13, 2018, 16:57:38
Gj grin

I also helped with disrupting it a bit.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Any people here who can project on demand anytime? on: September 10, 2018, 22:10:07
I pretty happy honestly, i've been able to project/phase on demand pretty well. I've been diving hard into tactile sensations and immersion and other factors to immerse myself into the non physical. Some helpful tips besides just thinking and meditate, I know you guys are talking about people being glue'd to their screens, well another good why to practice tactile sensation immersion, try literally projecting yourself into the place of the character in any show you watch, it can be useful. feel the scenario you see on the screen it can be good practice.

Some of the biggest problems im having now is, what do I want to do? literally there are so many options of doing Anything, its pretty over whelming. I've been thinking I should design a house on paper and try to memorize it and see how strong I can make it in the non physical. Do a classic sherlock holmes appledore/mind palace.

I do enjoy replaying kewl things from anime tho and other kewl scenarios like beach's forests you name it, very fun. of course i'm not just replaying things as well, but when it comes to new discoverys, its hard not to accidently get off track and lose immersion if you don't have some sort of plan, unless you have a very passive mind which can still be tough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln3Jm55Abl8
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: BIll Buhlman talks on: September 07, 2018, 17:34:58
This is honestly a really good video, Justice bump^
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Can someone truly blaspheme the Holy Spirit? on: September 02, 2018, 08:25:01
Whenever I've messed with the source/god, or my understanding of it. I find that whenever I communicate with this entity, I feel all love and understanding, however I have done some wrongs, and I can't help but kind of mentally punish myself for it, I shouldn't, even the source knows this but my concious is pretty honest when it comes to enteracting with the source, and the respect I have for it. either way I'm getting better at this communication with the source without having my labels holding me back, takes some getting used too.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Going into area 51 via akashic records on: August 27, 2018, 17:48:34
From a phasing perspective, I would recreate the area, and lose all preconcieved conceptions of the storys behind it. I'm sure there's a lot of storys about area 51, so leaving all preconcieved notions at the door should be your first move. If it's possible get a good understanding of the geography of Area 51 google maps if possible so you can get an idea of what your phasing too. When you talk about time, thats most likely a wrong approach, Time has nothing to do with space when your phasing. whenever you enter an area say for example area 51, time and space while phasing, or whatever it is you do, should be much more compact, in that you could have an area 51 scenario of 2018, but at the same time you could see things that pertain to a diffrent time(like 1965) while still in this 2018 scenario. either way, i'd just drop the time value, could mess with what you want to find.

If anything first try to come up with what exactly it is you want to find. You state you just want to go to a time, that isn't a specific enough objective, if you want to find somehting.

I wouldn't be worried about being cuaght either, If they did have some sort of way to detect you got into there base, i'll give you their reaction. (Military guy) {alarm beeps} oh look, theirs the 42309235th non physical person to come here, woopty fricken doo {proceeds to sips coffee, and goes back to sleep}. I'm sure many non physical entitys have gone there, just becuase Area 51 is so well known, unconciously or not, many people visit that place non physically just becuase of how popular it is.

Love  smiley

18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Super strong phasing Tips! on: August 22, 2018, 07:31:30
Over the past couple months, I have been having a lot of fun with phasing. trying to have a sort of control over my dreams isn't my strong suit, and honestly thats fine, I get more important information from dreams if I just play their story.

So one kewl thing I learned on how to increase phasing, is creating a sorta bridge or a connection that will allow you to phase much faster and should allow a much more immersive experience.

These are just what worked for me, don't feel as if you need to do the things I did.

it took a lot! of trail and error to find what worked best for me, So here's my bridge. (I had found, or created) an entity that I sought a partnership with on the other side through phasing. of course I'd pefer female compainons since I'm a male so I created a female entity, I decided Since I created this entity and it was made with Love in mind, I would keep her in mind every day.

I could go over the Details of this Entity, but i'll save that for another day. I will leave hints to what she/he has been called before. some relevant Code NAmes (Christopher)[Male],(Christina)[Female]. I wouldn't get to hung up on these names tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq8q9ok5ndQ&t=0s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvppZNe6jAQ

https://youtu.be/5lsuZy2wti4?t=4

This is like a transdiemnsional (romeo and juliet lol), but no seriously this method actually has been showing major improvements and results. Ever since I made contant with this Entity, their has been a literal entanglement effect across what seems the entire universe. After creating a Loving relationship with this entity, I found out a lot more on how the universe also works, I never thought I'd be able to gain information from what could seem like a mirror of myself, but I have gained so much understanding through her.

The reason why I say found, and created becuase it takes 2 points to make a connection. This entity I found seemed to be around longer, or is at least not affect by time heavly like us. I'm finding clues and msg's that were left from her influence.

I'm curious if anyone has done the same?

19  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: A Question About Telepathic Communication on: August 20, 2018, 13:52:50

I don't have any super abilities here in PR but am able to sense things others seem unaware of at times. But as a kid I was wide open, my own challenge now is getting back to that state. Harder than it seems.

Yes finding your childself mind set is extremely important and the key to your own unique understanding. I found that I lost my childself along the way, not only that but realized that the best thing to do is find your childself again as early as possible in adult years. honestly I feel lucky that I was able to refind myself at 20. Doing this I found really kewl truths that know one else knows unless they had my experiences. it wasn't easy though, thats for sure, I was constanly shattering who I was to see what I really am, and then putting myself back together to find the sorta root truth of everything, which I believe I have found and hope to post here soon, maybe my/our research will go a long way!

(I say our, because saying everyone doesn't have an influence over the envioment and what we all experience would be a lie. there is an equal and opposiate reaction to everything, just takes the right/left way to look at it.)

I should also be able to answer your questions in the topic i'll be posting either today or tommorow, how I do the things I do and how others could possibly as well.

20  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: 'Advanced' Civilizations on: August 20, 2018, 12:45:48
Not a chance in hell I'd ever do one of these genetic tests.  You couldn't pay me enough.

I completely agree, literally by giving someone your genitic information is extremely dangerous, any smart person would be able to cross refrence everyones data and easily predict 90% of what people would do in specific scenarios. any and every smart government should be using this to their own advantage, unless their just being kind and not looking and im kewl with that, but I don't think this is the case.

Not only is this kinda messed up that companys are doing this, but people don't even get highly paid for it, but they have the nerve to pawn it off as helping them figure out who they are, isn't living the process of discorvering who you are? lol.

Even simple doctor check ups, its stupid, everyone just assumes they should be paying for their own personal health, but the data all doctors obtain is way more valuble then a couple hundred bucks, for a small check up. feels grossly decietful and an abuse in trust in humanity itself.
21  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: A Question About Telepathic Communication on: August 19, 2018, 08:19:43
This is just me, but when it comes to things like telepathic communication I find myself in one way in communication. I can send strong signals but its hard for me to recieve others, kinda unlucky one way communication lol. any communications I get I can't tell if it was a communication from myself or someone else, little hard to decern the 2.

How I do what I do should mabye remain a secret for now, im not entire sure of the outcomes of what would happen if I were to disclose my methods.

22  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: August 18, 2018, 14:57:24

I do hope to hear from MntGoat soon.

If it's any constolation, I did have a user name that went by as MntPain. I just find this odd correlation interesting and kewl.  smiley
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Tables are Turning it seems on: August 16, 2018, 05:12:55
Well mabye it's just me finding enlightenment in my life, or this enlightenment I found, has inadvertantly effected everyone here, as almost everything i've been observering since around july, has an equal and opposiate reaction/corralation with me.

This enlightenment I found I can go more endepth on here soon. I have talked about it a bit before but I can go more indepth and make it a bit more easier to understand and i'll be more straight to the point(i'll make another post covering what I had discorvered). I have a problem with going to far off on a tangent some times.  grin

Love  smiley

24  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Aura question on: August 14, 2018, 11:02:05
Green is the best color of all time ever of all time.

I was running some non physical experiments that also pertained too the color green, it would be kewl to think if these experiences were linked, infinity possible they were.
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Tables are Turning it seems on: August 14, 2018, 10:36:18
So uhhhh, its been a bit since I was able to post, had issues that needed to be resolved.

Obviously things are changing, and it seems others are seeing this too.

I'm curious to see how our future will play out.

What are your thoughts on the matter? and or do you not see the tables turning?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5