The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 23, 2017, 20:21:38

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Irrational fear of merging into One... on: September 27, 2014, 19:05:56
So as I was out and about with a friend in the RTZ, I noticed a non-physical entity in the vicinity, I wasn't sure what it's purpose was, but after scanning it, we decided since I have the most experience, I'd make contact, whilist my friend would go back to his body and ground me. So I watched him fly back, he didn't touch my hand when he slipped in, but I wasn't worried, as he was so much more aware than I had ever seen prior(normally he sleep APs).

So I wait for the entity to come by, it looked similar to that No-face in the movie Spirited away, except it was more hunchback-y and literally had no face.  It didn't communicate in pictures, nor words, or any of the standard methods normally encountered.  I decided to try and link up or make a connection with it.  As I did so, it formed a face, male, pointy bangs, no eyeballs, it seemed to be trying, but I felt a spark of fear, I was merging with it, it was a large emotional entity, but at a rate faster than I could control.  It communicated with emotions, not my thing, and it was so fast, high frequency, I started to feel a panic, so I yelled to my SO to ground me, he didn't budge.  I yell, louder and louder, no effect.  He was so out.  I was rather ticked as I didn't want to full merge(I have a big fear of it), so I split my consciousness into my body and try and move my finger to touch his body.  But when I did so I had sleep catalpsy, I'm feeling more and more fear, try and force my finger to just move enough to ground but not wake up entirely, but FAIL.  I did move, but woke up my body.  I slammed right in, jumped up, yelling at SO nonetheless who was still asleep.  I try and go back out, but just couldn't manage.

I'm pretty frustrated with myself right now.  This is a perpetual problem, which I feel hinders my progress, and certainly cool experiences.

Whenever I meet a higher frequency entity, I feel like I'm going to die, the vibrations can be rather intense, but I know from prior experiences, that relaxing helps, but I tend to resonate with fear instead or resist which complicates the pattern.  It feels like I am dissolving into the other entity, I've heard people digging that whole bliss-merge-into-one-with-universe-stuff, but everytime I have a chance I panic, unless it's a more mental based entity, in which it's all good, with none of that bliss stuff. rolleyes  I'm not sure how to describe it in other terms, but electrically speaking, the grounding works the same as it would for household wires, if that helps. tongue

I'd like to transcend all of my fears, but atm this seems to be a real impedance.  Any tips?  I figure working out the fear would be the best option, but struggle with as too how?  Is there a way I can ground myself internally whilist traveling(rather than depend on say....my SO's energy field)? 
This is what I don't understand about the whole AP/LDing thing.

Everytime I have dreams, sometimes lucid sometimes not, sometimes vivid/somewhat realistic and sometimes very weird and confusing (what mostly happens) they look nothing like experiences in 'the real time zone', they (afterwards) always feel and look like dreams.

Now in these 2/3 years that this has interested me, I never had one experience that felt like I was in the world so to speak with my spirit. I have left my body consciously, felt myself being pulled out and all, but I always end up in a not realistic dream environment.
And now you come here saying casually that you were in the RTZ with a friend and all.

So could you please describe your experience in a detailed way, how you and your friend leave the body, how you perceive your surroundings, how you perceive eachother and if you talk with eachother after the experience, thank you.

Now as for you problem, idk what to say because you already know your an infinite spirit, that in the unknown there is only more of yourself etc.

Though I can recommend meditation and staying as the awareness for reducing any anxiety, also don't forget that these experience too shall pass Wink

And you also don't have to be in a hurry because you have an infinite amount of time

2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: DMT on: September 24, 2014, 12:16:14
I'm honestly NOT a big fan of Bashar... not that that changes anything at all.  Some of the information he shares is positive and beneficial, so honestly, while I think he's faking it... it doesn't matter, because the source isn't what's important.  What's important is whether the information you receive from where ever is beneficial to you.

I don't see any information as coming from an alien source... we're ALL consciousness, as such it comes from "us".
That's exactly what they say aswell, 'it doesn't matter, because the source isn't what's important.  What's important is whether the information you receive from where ever is beneficial to you.'.

'I don't see any information as coming from an alien source... we're ALL consciousness, as such it comes from "us".'
They say something like that all the time, 'We are just being reflections for your own higher mind, we're not really teaching you, you are simply remembering what you already know

So good to see that you are on the same wavelength on that matter, now fair enough that you think he's faking it, that's fine ofcourse however I want to bring you some arguments as to why I don't see it that way:

I have watched over 60 hours of his talks, everytime some one asked him something about anything, they get an instant, good and detailed answer.
His information can be general and a bit abstract but it can also be very precise, I've seen plenty of scientists and doctors walk away happy with what they got from him.

So if he's faking it, he is one of the smartest people on the planet because of the way he acts and because of the information he can give, but I don't belief for a second that so much wisdom comes from a man who is faking it. Smiley

That said, I can understand your view Smiley
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: So I've started writing a book this afternoon! on: September 19, 2014, 13:58:05
That is because they're talking about the source itself, not the creation.
How the source came to be and how it is right now are two different things.
The source has changed as it evolved to what it is.
I've seen the source multiple times and I know how it is.
Remember that not everyone is searching for the same thing.
For me, I've found my truth a while ago, it doesn't mean that it's the truth for everyone.
Now that I have the big picture in my head all I do is search for the missing pieces.
They all say:
The source never came to be, existence just is, time and space are subject to existence, there can beginnings and endings in it, but it itself does not end or begin.
At there source there is no time, no space, there is only here and now.

I don't think you know how it is, simply because I trust other sources (no pun intended) more and it doesn't sound logical to me.

Because again how can there be loneliness when there is no reflection of self/when there is no self, because it just is, as Szaxx said, these are things based on ego.

Now I am making assumptions here but I think you experienced yourself simply in the void, with ur own mind and sense of self which brought you to these conclusions.

4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: So I've started writing a book this afternoon! on: September 18, 2014, 20:08:04
Idk if you have had any direct experience with source, as in becoming it or something like that but it doesn't sound like it.

I haven't had any of those experiences etiher but I have listened to those who have had them who I belief are very genuine people.

They always describe it as perfect, whole and pure bliss.

There is no boredom, anger or loneliness there because there is no sense of self, no reflection of self.

5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Does the void have a personality? on: September 13, 2014, 21:51:50
When I'm in the void (or what I believe to be the void) I tend to automatically talk to it like I'm talking to a person, like there is someone watching or listening out there in the darkness. I experiment with different commands like 'Take me to my higher self', 'Take me where I need to be' etc.

Recently, I tried 'Take me home' and I ended up in an apartment just floating from room to room. When this faded I tried the same command  twice more with similar results. Once there was a corpse that came back to life (not scary - I created and neutralised it as it was being created, I think) and there was a woman in the next. In both I again just floated around each room and even ended up in a pantry rifling through the spice rack!  grin  .It was perplexing and I couldn't understand why I was there. When I awoke I finally realised that I'd gotten exactly what I'd asked for  - to go 'home', literally and I then saw the funny side of it.

This has left me wondering if the void has a personality.It seems like someone out there was having a giggle at my expense (which is fair enough, I guess  smiley). Or maybe the void is the place where other non-physical beings can tune in to us and there isn't just one 'operator'  on the line, so to speak?  But, at the same time, it also seems like something a computer would do - i mean give a literal answer to a deliberately vague or obtuse instruction?

Or maybe I am just reading too much into these things... Whatever the case I'd like to hear everyone else's opinions on this

Could be that there there is some collective consciousness guiding us, or higher beings etc.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Remote Viewing on: September 12, 2014, 17:31:19
I tried it first about 15 years ago I didn't have much in the way of success with it at that time. The psychic abilities I had were very supressed at the time.  WHile I've had scrying lessons from the teacher's I work with now, my ability is stronger in phasing and hearing. I have had times when I was able to totally break through, but not have much control. The Golden Dawn's usual method of scrying usually the heading of Tattva and scrying I think is a good method to work with and fairly similar to what I do now. The thing that hangs people up I think is the commonly held belief that it is imagination and the two get confused. In scrying you do see images if it's done properly. I think if your starting from scratch ( only occasional spontaneous spirit vision) then it's a good solid year or two of work to accomplish the first level of the art. Tough mountain to climb.
can you elaborate on the break through
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Astral Projection and Astronomy on: September 10, 2014, 19:28:08
You don't always act upon what you consciously are aware of. 
You know a lot of what's going on in this world subconsciously.
Sure, but you are not ruling out that the full moon could have caused it in some way right?
Or actually 'only if you belief' so you do.

I think there is truth in that, that our personal belief creates our reality to some degree, but we also have collective agreements that have their power.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: DMT on: September 09, 2014, 00:46:03
These physical bodies merely provide constraints through which we function within this particular reality frame.
These physical chemicals alter those constraints slightly to make perceiving "other" a little easier. 

That's my excuse at least.  LoL  Smiley
I agree.

The ET 'Bashar' channeled by Darryl Anka (very interesting, check it on youtube) claims that humans are often called 'masters of limitation' because of the high degree of contraints we put on ourselves
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: DMT on: August 24, 2014, 02:40:48
I'd ask to do one every night!!  Cheesy
It would be very interesting to hear your report about it hah
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: DMT on: August 23, 2014, 16:05:23
4 ceremonies in 2 weeks... that sounds a bit intense for a person with no prior experience more than likely, considering how intense one experience may be under the right conditions.
They often do like 3 or more
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: DMT on: August 22, 2014, 18:05:28
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiDtnePSBdU
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: how to get into the RTZ-Real Time Zone in OBE state? on: August 12, 2014, 22:42:39
I guess I want to experience what Robert Monroe experienced regarding the time frame he could OBE for (hours and hours), when I only have obes that last minutes (30 minutes only once). and also how deep he went, experiencing and witnessing the process of reincarnation and graduation he talks about in his second book. seems like all I experience, except for a few, is just a bunch of OBEs that are extensions of my thoughts.

*sigh*
I guess his journey didn't start like that either.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: how to get into the RTZ-Real Time Zone in OBE state? on: August 12, 2014, 20:33:46
I've have also just experienced dreams/lucid dreams that could look like this reality, but when I checked irl where always very different
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Manifestation conundrum! on: August 12, 2014, 01:04:47
Time to make a video..
I can make it thunderstorm within minutes.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection Experience on: August 12, 2014, 00:40:21
This was amazing, I think you guys will enjoy it a lot.

So, school has started back pretty recently.  The one major thing i did over summer is learn to AP, so did my friend.

Luckily, my friend and I got a couple of classes together, one of then being History. Which, lets be serious, works better than any sleeping medication. So, every day I would wait for the end of the day so I could AP with my friend. Then I realized, why wait?  I told my friend, "Hey! We should AP during class!" He thought it was a great idea. So the next day in class, we watched a video, perfect opportunity to sleep. So my friend and i both went to sleep, I finally get into SP and got out of body. After a couple minutes, my friend also got out. We spent time flying down the hallways, trying to pick up physical chalk and freak the class out(lol), and having dragon ball Z style fights.  We we're thinking of stuff to do when, I woke up, huge smile on my face, teacher standing at my desk, and the class giggling at me. This was my most enjoyable AP experience. My friend and I are going to try it again, maybe take a look at our arkashik records. Any other suggestions?

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed the story.
So you had a shared dream experience, that's so awesome
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Relationships with spirit guides? on: August 12, 2014, 00:38:48
If you've never meditated then phased with a desire to feel the most powerful love possible, it's now time to do this.
If you succeed you will feel the source, you also may not want to return. You will of course and the feelings will stay in memory forever.

I certainly have tried with no succes, I am fascinated that others have had these experiences and I woudn't think such a thing was possible if I haven't heard it a few times.
Could you elaborate on the experience, and how many times you experienced it?
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Relationships with spirit guides? on: August 11, 2014, 14:56:51
The entities involved in these sorts of relationships are thoughtforms. They're not guides. Thoughtforms can help to a certain extent but eventually the progress will stall and the person will likely get into a rut. So perhaps in the short term it's not so bad but long term it can be a problem. The focus is on physical type sensation. This is one of the things that had to be broken during my initiation. Focus must be on the Divine.... period. anything less is not going to be helpful in the long run. If your not your looking for love and comfort from a source that cannot provide it for you. 
How do you look for the divine when your dreaming?
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Extraordinary human abilities on: August 04, 2014, 13:52:41
Share your favorite videos or stories about what you belief to be real extraordionary abilities

1. The Fire yogi, this one has been active in hindu mediations for a long time, together with a lifestyle consistent of just one banana and a bit of milk a day, combined with 3 hours of sleep per. Devoting most of his time to his Gods. He has a special close relationship with fire and does not burn himself, he exposes himself to heat that would be normally unbearable: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj7iqdj1wT8 (most intense part a bit after 28 min)

2. The chinese chi man. He also meditates a lot, which he claims brought him these kinds of powers, being able to give off electric shock to setting a paper on fire with his bare hands. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYVdhKVb9WE

3. The man who claims to have not have eaten nor drank for 70 years. Also sleeps very little and meditates a lot. He claims he can absorb energy by staring into the sun. He was filmed and researched by scientists for 10 days. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH-kBqec_K4

4. A born blind russian who is able to see, in the dark, blindfolded. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYBBkfQcRoY&feature=youtu.be&t=1m50s
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Celestial Beings on: August 03, 2014, 15:16:25
Can you elaborate, sounds interesting
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Diet and quality of experiences on: August 03, 2014, 02:07:06
He's ripping off  Edgar Cayce's material.   OMG people please get some original ideas going ARGH undecided  The stuff's public domain now so you'll see a lot of repackaging and selling. Anyway here's the original material
http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/holistic-health.aspx?id=9609&terms=Diet

Docters come to the same conclusions? Wow, that's baffling /sarcasm

Also, how can he say he was first, the site I linked looks way older anyways
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Has anyone developed Real Time Sight/Astral Sight? on: August 01, 2014, 18:22:34
When I meditate I often see through closed eye lids, my body I can see most strongly (more energy?) and the shape of the room aswell, I see it in real time (so if I move my arm, I will see that). Not really usefull, perhaps when I get blind or I need to see in a dark environment.

This guy is much better at it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYBBkfQcRoY
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Diet and quality of experiences on: August 01, 2014, 13:55:08
My husband found that quantity was important. Being full is grounding. So if your looking for less of that then eat lighter. I eat a diet that ideally is about 80 % low calorie vegetables. Vegetarian diets are popular but I find that I get bloated with gas and the gas is highly distracting when trying to work.
It might because of this: http://drbass.com/sequential.html ?
Because food that we digest quickly shouldn't be in there for long
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Relationships with spirit guides? on: July 27, 2014, 22:16:15
I tried to see them while dream often with no real big succes, some encounters with children that may have been guides only, I've been helped a few times when I asked to be pulled out of body and I heared their voices a bit, giving tips on how to position myself, if it was going to succeed or not or if I was already dreaming they told me I was.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Everything is Consciousness on: July 27, 2014, 17:37:13
I agree that everything is consciousness, but I don't see how 'what makes a dog a dog' is proof of that
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: From Frank Kepple Box channeling July 24th on: July 27, 2014, 01:34:38
that huff paranormal stuff is fascinating, thanks

So the device you are using is also audio? Can you please make a video of it when you do it
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8