The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 02, 2021, 19:08:46

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50
26  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Elias Material - phasing related on: October 16, 2007, 13:20:54
Yeah, most of it is great stuff and seems to agree with much of the findings of monroe and frank.

The only bit I don't really agree with at the moment (but maybe only because i dont quite understand what elias is on about), is the bit about how animals dont incorporate emotions in the same way as we do.

Elias definately views them as sentient beings with their own plans and choices and they do experience what we call love/affection and can express it also.

However he says they dont incorporate emotions as we do and their *expressions* of emotions, ie excited, angry, fearful etc are actually forms of visual communication, to let others around them know what they like or do not like, or what they prefer or do not prefer. We interprete them as emotional responses but they are actually symbolic forms of communication that we interprete as emotions.

I don't buy that one.. Anyone who has observed their pets will know full well that they express a full range of emotion and they express it to each other, not just us. I have seen my dog jumping around the house, out of control and slavering just to get his teeth around an apple!  I dont believe for a moment he is just sending me a visual signal that he would 'prefer an apple'.... the reality is that he is so excited that he cannot even control himself and runs around in circles... (he's a bit manic my dog!).

It is hard to see their behaviour as anything other than the same kind of emotional expression as we would recognise in ourselves.
27  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Elias Material - phasing related on: October 11, 2007, 22:35:56
The Focus 1 to 4 model is pretty much there, although Elias doesnt spend much time on a description of the region itself, nor many of the other regions in fact. He seems more concerned with the big picture as it were.

Saying that, his description of the expanded consciousness and opportunities available in Focus 4, or what he refers to as 'Region 4'  is quite close to Frank's.
28  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: The crisis in Burma on: October 11, 2007, 13:51:22
Bird, The US is not staying out 'because there is no oil'. Actually, Burma contains possibly the highest concentration of gas reserves in SE Asia; that, along with other mineral deposits, makes it of great interest to China, but also to the West. Why do you think that Bush made a statement about it? Other countries affairs are usually no concern of his, unless there is some potential to be had from it.

Unfortunaely the west cannot 'organise a boycot of Chinese goods'.

I'm afraid you underestimate China's growing power. Western countries, including the US, rely on so much of China's products and trade that sanctions are impossible; any action would economically damage the west. Plus militarliy, China is not to be messed with. It has an insanely huge army, and has been a nuclear power for years.

The reality is, the US is no longer in a position to dictate to China. The balance of power is shifting, or rather, its becoming MORE balanced, as America's influence in the world is increasingly more balanced by other states.

By the way, sanctions on burma is a joke as it meant that Burma turned to China to trade instead! Thanks for helping out the Chinese government!

As for the UN security council, China is PART of it! And can veto any action, as they have just done.
You can also forget about the Convention of Human Rights, Geneva Convention etc... China never signed up to it!

Ultimately the regime in Burma is quite safe and has the support and know-how of China behind it. Western complaints concern it very little, apart from issues of image.

29  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / The Elias Material - phasing related on: October 11, 2007, 00:13:06
I came across this site: http://www.eliasforum.org/introduction.html

Elias describes himself as a nonphysically focused “energy personality essence,” or what has been commonly termed a “spirit” or an “entity.” However, he defines the word “essence” as an action rather than an entity. He says that he has experienced many physical lifetimes or “focuses,” but is not physically manifest in this present time framework. Presently, he chooses to focus his awareness in nonphysical areas of consciousness in which he holds the intent of teaching, or more specifically, of offering information within the least amount of distortion.

'Elias' is a channeled source and builds upon the information provided in the past by 'Seth'. The Elias material is more recent than Jane Robert's Seth material but is very interesting. The whole 'Focus' concept is there and you will find that a lot of the information is similar to Robert Monroe's and Frank Kepple's findings, which is interesting since the Elias material was not widely available when Frank was around.

Elias has also divided consciousness into various 'regions' and many other concepts can also be recognised. Elias goes much further than Frank ever did, but this is to be expected as Frank chose only to write about what he had actually experienced himself and he was reluctant to go beyond that.

One point to be made here. The Elias material, like the earlier Seth material, explores the wider reality (ie the astral) from a psychological viewpoint (seeing how Jane Roberts originally trained as a psychologist). The Elias material continues this approach. Monroe and Frank of course, follow more of an engineering approach. Others again prefer a more traditional mystical approach. It really boils down to what approach resonates with you. However, if you keep this in mind then you will find much to interest you in this material, even if the psychological approach is not to your particular liking.

I have found that the Seth material has much in common with what Monroe has discovered, as Frank pointed out himself. The Elias material appears to build on that.

One interesting point that Elias makes is that he is not a 100% reliable source! Because of the distortion involved via him transmitting this information from where he is, to our region of consciousness, there is an inevitable degree of distortion, which is also coloured by the channeled receiver's mind as well as others present. For this reason, he warns people not to treat his every utterance as fact as he doesn't want to be 'responsible for starting another cult'.

Elias has tried his best to provide an extremely detailed guide but he says that ultimately it comes down to personal experience and exploration, pretty much what Monroe and Frank have said in the past. It is actually quite refreshing to hear this honesty from a channeled source!

Check it out and let me know what you think!
30  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Unofficial Gateway Experience Thread on: October 10, 2007, 23:54:19
Reptilian, read the Frank Kepple Resource and Gateway Wave 1 pointers thread. It answers all your questions.

You don't need a cd to make progress but if you do decide to go for it, only buy the first cd, which costs around $50, even then, you only need tracks 1 and 2. The rest is not needed.
31  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Finding Madeleine McCann on: October 06, 2007, 02:28:51
Quite simply because its as hard trying to find 'little maddie' when you are non-physical as it is when you are physical..... Just because you can astral project doesnt mean that you can suddenly perceive every aspect of the universe and know exactly whats going on and where in every corner of the physical world.... doesnt work that way i'm afraid.
32  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A question about affirmations on: September 30, 2007, 00:20:33
I have found that the best way is to keep it in your mind throughout the day, and then make the consious affirmation before you go to sleep at night. I find that this often results in an astral related experience, usually initiated by a lucid dream awakening at some point during the night.
33  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is this an accurate chart of conciousness?.... on: September 27, 2007, 13:38:10
As has been said many times before (and will be many times again!):

Dreams, lucid dreams, astral projections, phasing experiences are all variations of THE SAME THING.

They are ALL non physical - ie astral experiences. THE ONLY THING THAT DIFFERS IS YOUR LEVEL OF CONSCIOUS AWARENESS.

You 'astrally project' every night, just with a very limited level of conscious awareness. The goal of phasing is to experience the astral with 100% awareness.

One technique I use is to lucid dream and then raise my awareness from there, however in my opnion this is only ever partially successful. You can raise your awareness to 99% from a lucid dream, but I find that I have always had that 1% missing. It may not seem like much but that missing 1% makes a HUGE difference!

That is why the best approach is to phase from full wakefulness, rather than from a lower 'dream state'.

This is the aim of the phasing process.

Others here claim they can reach 100% awareness from lucid dream states, in which case, I'm jealous!
34  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Ethics of homemade religion on: September 27, 2007, 13:04:47
Within the astral pulse beliefsystem, the different focus areas and beliefsystem territories are thought of as truth, yet no one really knows

Sorry Mustardseed but I don't see this as being a useful parallel.

The focus system is a system of *labels* used to define certain observed areas of consciousness. They are not beleifs in the sense that you use the word.

Focus levels are terms used to describe various areas of consciousness that anybody can experience for themselves. Therefore it is not a belief as such but terminolgy which seeks to label observed facts.

As for the 'belief system areas' this is also a label, but again it describes observed areas of consiousness. Anyone with just a little experience of the astral will find out pretty soon that 'like attracts like' and that thoughts beome manifest in an objective form in these areas of consciousness.
This is a truth. Anyone can observe and experience this for themselves. It therefore comes as no suprise when we observe individuals and indeed whole groups engaged in all kinds of activities in the astral as they are all drawn their by thier own thought processes.

If you argue that the focus system/ belief system area observations are 'just another belief' then by default you acknowlege that this is how the astral works and your statement is meaninlgess.

Please do not confuse the basics of the phasing approach with mainstream religion. The Focus approach is not a belief system, but a labeling system, used to define observed areas of consciousness.

I agree however, that some people take the system too  far and make claims that are yet to be verified by a substantial number of others and this is where the line should be drawn.
35  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Does astral projection prove reincarnation? on: September 27, 2007, 12:43:59
Reincarnation itself is a bit more complicated than at first appears.

While for example, it appears to be the case that we lead many many lives, there is some indication now that these lives all take place *at the same time* rather than in a sequential manner.

36  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Ethics of homemade religion on: September 26, 2007, 13:53:42
Hi Mustardseed, its good to see you around!

I agree with you that just randomly making stuff up just for the heck of it is rather pointless.

However, I interpreted his post as saying that he had developed his own system based on his own experience and personal intuition... that is, he adopted various beliefs from a number of religions that he intuitively felt held some truth. All these various truths he held together in what was effectively his own personal path, or religion if you like. His thinking is along the lines of 'all religions contain some truth, but not all the truth', so he chose from each what he felt was the truth from these religions.

I'm just saying that if he is happy doing this and doesn't have a problem with it then why not.

This approach highlights one of the issues about the various world religions. Many people like some aspects of them, but not all. This is where people can run into problems.

Others of course accept all the teachings of a particular religion, even teachings that they don't like, and do so as they don't expect all truths to necessary be easy truths. I can accept both views.

37  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What oobe / astral projection technique has worked the best for you? on: September 25, 2007, 15:34:21
For me I make an affirmation before I go to sleep... I then relax into an F10 state then fall asleep... this almost always results in me having a lucid dream in which I can then use to raise my awareness to 99%, then away I go.

(note: it is pretty much impossible to raise your awareness to 100% if you phase via a dream... you can be 99% but that missing 1% makes a BIG difference.. that's why full-on conscious phasing/projection is the holy grail).

Haven't done that as yet, but 99% is still pretty awesome I have found.
38  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Ethics of homemade religion on: September 25, 2007, 15:04:08
I think this is great. Everyone should be free to follow their own path. The mainstream religions will always have a go at you and accuse you of 'pick n mix' but only because they want you to follow their particular brand of religion... don't worry about it.. remember that even they cannot agree with each other on what brand of their own religion to follow... witness the myriad christian sects out there, all of whom think that their interpretation is the correct one.

Follow you own brand of religion/path. It's just as valid.. remember that all religions started somewhere. You faith is just as valid as you have arrived at it through your own personal experience. They will call it pick n mix... I would call it 'personal refinement'.

39  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Is astral projection witchcraft? on: September 25, 2007, 14:53:42
Im afraid I don't subscribe to beliefs in 'hell' or 'satan' and I would take anything you read in the bible with a pinch of salt. It was written by men, a lot of men, over a wide period of time and subject to many translations.. from greek to latin to english.

This has resulted in many errors. One example: did you know that in the earliest greek versions of the bible we have, sinners dont actually go to hell for 'eternity'. Actually, in the earliest greek version, they go there for an 'Aeon'. An aeon in Greek is a varying but finite period of time, usually around 1000 years.

However in the English translations, this became 'eternity'. A tiny word change, with massive implications for believers (of which I'm not one so its all rather academic as far as I'm concerned.. but still interesting).

40  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Unofficial Gateway Experience Thread on: September 25, 2007, 14:36:14
I haven't used it yet actually, but I have just ordered Gateway Voyage 1, which is all you really need, and I plan to work with it. I will let you know how I get on.

However, spontaneously, I have achieved Focus 21 states many times (floating in the 3D blackness) and I have visited 'the park' area of Monroe's Focus 27 more than once, which is an amazing experience, as I met a group of people who I have always known very well and they know me... the only problem is, I couldn't remember who they were! This is a very common F27 experience.
These people have been referrred to as your 'astral family' and have an active interest in what you are doing in your life. After a few trips to areas of F27 (the upper areas of Frank's F3), you will begin bumping into these people. It can be a highly emotional experience.

The park area is wonderful... rolling hills and blue skies. Later I saw the original Windows XP desktop and was struck by the similarity... thats a bit what the park looks like!
41  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: FREAKIN SWEET!!! THINK I HAD ONE! on: September 25, 2007, 14:26:06
Well done! The first of many I hope!
42  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: a question for the expierenced members. on: September 25, 2007, 14:23:12
I think you experienced the onset of a projection/astral related experience... well done!

Unfortunately, the experience was scuppered by uncontrolled release of emotion.. in your case, fear.

This is very common. You need to remain as emotionally neutral as possible during an experience to avoid emotional 'white noise'.

The thing you need to realise about the astral is that your environment will be directly affected by your release of emotion, so if you think fearful thoughts then this will generate a fearful situation, which then generates more fearful thoughts etc and so it goes.

My advice is that if this starts happening then end the experience right away and try again.

Remember that there is nothing to fear in reality. You are just experiencing a natural fear of the unknown, which is manifesting in a typically bizarre manner. Just take your time and progress slowly, taking a bit at a time and not moving forward until you are completely comfortable with your current stage.
43  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Two things im confused about on: September 25, 2007, 14:11:35
There is no such thing in a strict sense of the term, as your higher or lower self.

You are you.

But... you, from your fully expanded consciousness, decided to focus in on physical existance for a lifetime, which is a very narrow focus of awareness.

Think of it as looking through a telescopic lens... backwards.

Your full awareness is broadband, but you have selected narrowband for the duration of your time here.

Afterwards, after a period of re-adjustment, you will engage your full awareness once again.

44  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Finding Madeleine McCann on: September 25, 2007, 14:02:02
Kazbadan,

It unfortunate that you begin to feel this way. The problem is, if you convince yourself that its not real then your experiences will then mould themselves to fulfil your expectations. This will then reinforce your belief that AP is not real... and so it goes until you then dismiss it as 'not real'. End of progress.

Doubt is one of the biggest stumbling blocks to progress. The trap you are falling into is one that I have seen so many fall into over the years. It will be a pity if all your progress so far comes to nothing.
45  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: helpers... on: September 25, 2007, 13:49:48
Helpers are, to put it simply, those residing in non-physical areas who decide to spend time helping others, in particular those stuck in situations such as emotional spirals, hollow heaven/hells and other belief/emotionally created situations that people tend to get stuck in after physical death.

Helpers can also act as guides to those still living on earth and we can also work with them to help others. This is called 'retrieval work', a term coined by Bruce Moen, who specialises in this kind of work.

Many prefer to use the term 'helpers' as the term 'spirit guide' is loaded with all kinds of new age baggage which some prefer to avoid.
46  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: group near london on: September 25, 2007, 13:43:03
Yeah, I am in Edinburgh and have asked around in the past for any OBE/Astral related groups but haven't come across any as yet.
47  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: A Visit to Lithuania on: September 25, 2007, 13:34:57
A very interesting experience Selski!

I too have wondered if these seemingly earth-like environments are actually earth or an astral version of it.

I feel that that there is no definitive answer: it depends on the experience in question.

Sometimes you may go to that actual location, other times it may be a representation of it in the astral somewhere. Afterall, you are meant to find everything there that you can find here.. whole towns and cities etc.

Some of them may be based on locations here on earth, which is maybe what happened in your case, others may be wildely different. As for the inhabitants, I think in some cases they are aware of their situation, but in others they may not. Could it be that 'nationality' is somehow represented in the belief system areas, so all those who are deeply attached to particular countries can go to places that corrospond to them?

I think that's certainly possible! For some people, nationality is more powerful than religion, or indeed IS a religion!
48  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / BBC Scientology documentary on: May 16, 2007, 13:01:14
Did anyone see the BBC Panorama Scientology documentary on tuesday night?

This is already doing the rounds on U-tube thanks to the bit where the BBC reporter cracks up and rants and slavers like a madman!

While Scientology doesnt exactly come up smelling of roses, ie how they do appear to intimidate anyone who disagrees with them, at the same time the documentary makers didnt come up top of the class either. For a start, the doc was completely biased against scientology from the outset and continually using the term 'cult' when speaking to the scientlogy boss could only have the purpose of being confrontational.

Also, the clips of families whoese children have 'disconnected' them doesnt really say very much. Yes this was a terrible thing to happen, but this kind of thing can happen to children who adopt any new religion opposed by their parents, eg islam or evangelical christianity. It is hardly fair to talk of scientology as if it is the only religion for this kind of event to occur.

Also the interviews with so called 'cult busters' was biased as there was no questioning of these people's motives. Many so called 'cult busters' have their own agendas, many of which are made up of evangelicals and others of an even more crackpot persuasion.

I found it hilarious in a way when the reporter finally cracked up!

PS need I say that all 'accepted' religions today originally started off as 'cults'. how big does a belief system have to be before it stops being a 'cult' and starts being a 'religion'? 'Established' religions obviously try to supress new belief systems from springing up, just as their own did, as it is a threat to their dominance. They should also realise that such resistance doesnt work. These people should read their own history!

49  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Finding Madeleine McCann on: May 16, 2007, 12:54:44
I have been following this case. It certainly is tragic.

I think you would have to be a top class remote viewer to have any results, but people should have a go at it nonetheless.
50  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: F4 permanent on: May 09, 2007, 23:57:26
I disagree.

Thats what astral exploration is all about.

It is possible to achieve a degree of experience which banishes all doubt. It takes time but you will get there IF you stick at it.

I now have absolutely no doubts about the astral world and where we are 'headed afterwards' to use a term someone used earlier. Mainly because i have already been to several of these areas and have personal experience of them. You dont need to wait 'until afterwards', you can go there now.

Once you get into the astral with 100% awareness, not just lucid... I mean 100% awareness, so that what you are experiencing is JUST AS REAL AS WHERE YOU ARE SITTING NOW READING THIS, or even more so, you will find that these areas become much more stable and you will soon be in no doubt as to the reality of your experience.

Keep practising raising your awareness each time you have an experience... that's the key.

In my opinion 'phasing' is the way forward. This approach is one of the greatest breakthroughs in the exploration and understanding of our greater reality ever to be made.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50