The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2017, 19:16:06

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hi I am back. on: April 23, 2017, 04:22:19
Hi I am back after some years of not posting. I had some interesting dreams lately of visitors. One of the cardiac meds I use daily heavily influences dreams and dream intensity. On the small chance that someone else on the forum has this also I posted this here.
I am also looking for the website where many people who had extreme dream intensity posted their experiences about it, I tried google searches but I am not finding it, I never posted there but want to find the website to read again.
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Finding Madeleine McCann on: May 22, 2007, 10:19:55
hello just read your response at the website I mentioned in my previous post you can find photos , myself I do not know how to upload photo , so over at www.findmadeleine.com please read and view from what I know from news over at bbc co.uk british girl 3 years went missing may 3 on may 12 I think she is 4 yrs old she was abducted from holiday resort at Praia da Luz in Portugal area of Algarve from an apartment complex she and twin siblings 2 yrs where left alone sleeping while parents were dining across the street in restaurant mom went to check found her missing at 9.30 was wearing white&pink Eeyore pyama , parents names Kate and Gerry McCann ,
people searched area of Praia da Luz police unsure if she is still in Europe or elsewhere ,
some Norwegian female tourist mentioned a sighting in Marrakesh (north africa) she went home and then saw picture of missing girl then she remembered seeing similar girl in Marrakesh at the time of seeing her she did not know girl was missing girl was in pj and appeared sad ,
not sure if this sighting is 100% true just telling you what I found searching all over the internet for any snippet of information on this case , family lives in Rothley , Leicestershire, UK
there was sighting of a suspect man egg shape head taking kids pictures a woman was with him at a different village in area which the McCann family also visited perhaps he spotted girl there ,
Madeleine has distinctive mark in right eye sort of black spot flowing out of iris of eye she is blonde.
Since Europe has almost no border control I travel often and never passport control if one travels by car so she could be out of Portugal or still be there somewhere , some 500 houses where searched nothing there.
Over at www.bbc.co.uk/leicester/news/ there are news items on this
I searched via google for news bits well this all I can come up with that I know
to the moderator who anwered this photo at http://www.findmadeleine.com/
3  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: i've got some mugwort and im thinking about smoking it... on: May 21, 2007, 11:22:44
make an oil using sunflower oil as a base steep dried mugwort leaf until oil turns dark green over time strain out leaf material myself I tend to use freshly dried mugwort straight from the garden
after you have the strained mugwort oil you can make part of it into salve by adding some melted beeswax and stirring it into oil in a separate jar or pot

you can also make mugwort tea to drink freshly made

mugwort herbal water but this does not keep long used to wash crystals mirrors etc

a small mugwort dreampillow is nice to have

success with your mugwort
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Finding Madeleine McCann on: May 21, 2007, 10:46:12
if anyone has an email address for the people known for remote viewing such as Ingo Swann etc could you send an email about this to them and others with RV talents
perhaps they could help find this missing girl or perhaps places like the Farsight Institute or the Monroe Institute may be of help in this urgent missing toddler case
whichever country you are in be on the lookout for this missing girl for any real life sightings
to all astral travellers try to search for Madeleine and help in getting her home

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

to the moderators if possible pin thread?
5  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / magick and moving house ? on: January 26, 2006, 14:37:45
magick and moving house thought this might be an interesting subject to post about with a variety of things like what about the magickal garden the home altar the magickal room making ready the new house new house blessings getting a house with magick etc.
6  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / dream of new tarot deck on: January 26, 2006, 14:11:51
had a dream about a new tarot deck small size cards very unusual scenery on cards as I know many tarot sets never saw anything like it I also read at the aeclectic tarot forum anyway in my dream I am trying to read the cards anyone else ever had a dream like this?
7  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Anyone reading Franz Bardon? on: January 04, 2006, 15:36:08
Anyone reading Franz Bardon?
I was reading the personal reviews over at amazon books. The thing is a book translated from Czech then to German may have errors.So is it a readable translation? Any German or Czech person here?I do read some German but not enough for esoteric books.Anyway any opinions on this book? I did find a Yahoo-group on FranzBardon but not very active.
8  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / essential oils / aromatherapy use for dreams? on: December 06, 2005, 17:16:59
does anyone use essential oils for dreams?
myself I like frankincense/lemon e.o. in almond carrier oil
and 5% jasmine  e.o. in coconut carrier oil
and lavender e.o. in almond oil.
9  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / favorite lucid dreaming books? on: December 06, 2005, 17:09:10
hello anyone care to list their favorite lucid dreaming books?
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / thanks for welcome on: July 01, 2005, 09:47:44
thanks for all the friendly welcome greetings glad to be here
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / sylvan muldoon on: July 01, 2005, 09:45:40
sylvan muldoon mentioned he had health problems in the books on AP he wrote together with Hereward Carrington. Does anyone know what these health problems were?
does anyone know of a biography on sylvan muldoon on a website?
thanks in advance for any answers.
12  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / dreams Natalee Holloway on: June 14, 2005, 13:28:35
hello did anyone have dreams about missing teen Natalee Holloway?
missing since may 30 2005 island Aruba , american female on holiday.
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / missing persons Natalee Holloway on: June 14, 2005, 13:19:28
hello regarding missing persons is it possible to do a remote viewing on a
person to whom you have no link in real life
it is not my usual to do searches for missing people but someone mentioned a missing teen girl  to me in some distant island anyway at first
I did not give it much thought then I went to look on internet to look for any info on this person after some thinking decided to post here.

did anyone else on this forum have dreams about her?
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / hello from new member on: June 14, 2005, 12:48:11
hello new member here gardeniadreams and as I am new to internet just
2 years about one year ago I found this forum I have been a guest reader
for a long time decided to join today.Lots of interesting forums on the internet about many subjects that have my interest this is one of my favourites.
Pages: [1]