The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 21, 2018, 10:05:38

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I still can't have any OBE on: December 12, 2017, 21:15:16
    Let me necropost this thread of mine  grin

So, some months ago, I have started again the... trip to a successful OBE.

What I have done so far:
    As I have mentioned many years ago, after some part of my journey, I could not reach the "vibrational stage". I really don't know the reason. I couldn't and I still can't.
    I know that vibrations are not necessary, but just a sign, so, let's affirm that this is okay.

All these past months, I've been trying to have an OBE with:
  • the "just relaxing-just sitting there" method. Sitting still, trying not to think (that's difficult to me Smiley ), not swallowing e.t.c. e.t.c.
  • listening to binaural beats (I have only used one binaural beat file) - I can say that it helped me reach a relaxation stage very easily (feeling body numb e.t.c.) - but just this
  • phasing. Yes. Phasing. And I think that is the only method that it will may work for me.

I've used the "phasing method" twice (I know that these are not many tries, but let me describe to you what happens). And I think that it just works. I wasn't able to reach an out-of-body state (or I think that I wasn't) but let me describe you what happens to me when I'm trying this method, and please let me know if you think that it may work.
I'll try to describe some of the things that happen to me while trying this method.

• I lay down, take some deep breaths and try to relax my whole body
  • After some time, I may feel my body getting numb - careful: only numb. I can still move my arm or head if I want to - I never was able to reach SP. I was always able to move my body if I wanted it.
  • I still sit there, and later my brain will make up some stories (without me trying to induce them - sometimes they are really f***d up... like "how did I thought of that"  grin) - or I'll see some "bright" waves - or some colors for a second - but the stories always win. Is this my "subconcious thinking"?
  • Now, I may hear something. Oh, okay. It was just some noise from the road, outside. Time to concentrate again to that blackness in front of my eyes. Oh, some f__d_up_stories_made-from-my-brain again.  smiley
  • Still sitting there.
And this happened both of the times that I tried the phasing method:
  • I "wake up", maybe 20-30 minutes later and think of "hey, what happened". I feel my body numb. I'm trying to concentrate to that blackness again.
  • I feel like I'm elevating. But not too much. I just feel that, I'm getting higher for just some inches (maybe 7-8 inches...).

And what I'd like to add to all of the above, is that at my last try, when I "woke up" and thought of "what happened again", I felt like my head was trying to "get out". I can't really describe it.

But I'm still there. Stuck.

What do you think of all this?
What do you may think that I have to "touch up"?

If that "fell asleep and woke up 20-30 minutes later" happens to me again, what do you think that I should do?

Thanks![/list]
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I still can't have any OBE on: March 16, 2013, 13:18:58
I did it again!  grin

Basically, the only thing i remember is that I saw me getting out like the other time. I don't remember anything else, only this.

And I did it with the same method as the other time. Layed down, told my self "it would be nice if you AP" and voila.  smiley
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I still can't have any OBE on: March 13, 2013, 19:49:37
Thank you very much for your response.  smiley

I hope that I'll have more experiences like this because it seems that it is something wonderful!
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I still can't have any OBE on: March 13, 2013, 19:35:58
I DID IT. Or at least, I think that I did it.  grin

It was 2 am, yesterday night. I was very tired. I watched TV for 15 mins and then put on the "Auto Close" function to automatically close the TV after one hour. I layed on my stomach and told to my self "tonight you wont try to AP. You will just go to sleep and if you accidentaly AP, it will be just ok. Tonight, you just need to sleep 'cause you are tired." and put my second pillow on my eyes to hide the lightening from the TV. Then I woke up at 2:30 and I realized what happened!

The story:
I "woke" up. It was dark. I remember feeling many vibrations in all of my body and telling myself "OH, ITS HAPPENING! Dont let it go away". Then, I thought "think to elevate" but nothing happened and, tired of having one more failed AP I tried to lift up my body with my hands (like having push-ups, I cant describe it) and then I got up in the air! I was getting higher and higher. Then I tried to "fly"  but I was feeling that I couldn't control my body and it was going where it wanted to go. After some time, I saw a bright light at my "right" eye. Maybe it was the TV? Who knows? The last think I saw, it was me, in a room (probably my room) and many toys around it. Thats the only thing that makes me think that it was a LD.
That was all of it. Then I woke up and my left ear was buzzing.

Do you think it was a AP or a lucid Dream?

5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I still can't have any OBE on: January 12, 2013, 09:52:05
OK! Thanks for your opinion Xanth and Astralsuzy.  smiley

And for today, I have good news.  grin

3 days ago, I watched this video on how to relax: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_frSh_EQU8
I did what it says and laid on my bed. I quickly fall asleep but after some time my eyes opened and started to blink. As they were blinking the room was turning blue so... I could see in the dark! My ears started to make buzzing noises and at my left ear I felt that someone was talking to me. Then, I felt that I was getting out but I got scared of listening to my left ear and open my eyes. Then, the room turned black again and my body was heavy.

Oh! And something I forgot to mention. While I was on my bed, before trying to AP I told "Tonight you are going to have a lucid dream!" and... voila! Haha.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I still can't have any OBE on: January 08, 2013, 00:05:18
After many months, hello again!  grin

I still didnt have any success and I found this: http://store.sleepwithremee.com/
Does anyone of you know if this product actually works?

Thanks in advance!  smiley
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I still can't have any OBE on: October 22, 2012, 19:56:03
After sooooo much time, hello again!  smiley

Yesterday, I think that I had a... "semi"-exit.

I had to try to OBE for 2-3, or maybe more, months because I can't find time to try nowadays and when I have some I'm so exhausted that I fall asleep, but yesterday, while I was sleeping I ...woke up. The first thing I remember seeing was me, lying in a room of my house. Everything was in a blue tint. I felt like I was getting out of my body. I was telling me "push, push forward" and every time I was thinking this, I was getting more and more "out of my body", but, suddenly, I told to myself "OK, stop now. Go to get some sleep again" and then I opened my eyes and it was like I got from one place to another. I felt like that I have been "teleported".

Do you think that it was some kind of "exit" or it was just my imagination-dream?

Thanks!
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I still can't have any OBE on: August 09, 2012, 03:07:07
I believe it is a loss of will intensity that causes many projectionists to lose the ability to manipulate energy in their energy bodies. If you can get back your ability to feel energy, then you should be able to eventually have a classic OBE.

If you are not able to feel energy anymore, then you should focus on lucid dreaming techniques instead.

I think that this is my problem todd.

Also, I'm trying to have a lucid dream, but I didn't have one yet.

A job or something that's causing you to be tired or are you staying up really late... that sort of thing?

Hmm, not sure. Im sleeping the same time like in the past and I'm not getting so tired.

Thank you for your kind answers  smiley
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I still can't have any OBE on: August 09, 2012, 01:05:00
Allow me to put it this way...

There's nothing you can or can't experience that isn't normal.  Smiley

Thank you very much for your response Xanth.  smiley
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I still can't have any OBE on: August 09, 2012, 00:42:59
Hello again!

For one more time, I have a question.
Is it normal, that now I can't have vibrations? I don't know what happened, but the past 2-3 months, I did not experienced any vibration.
I couldn't have an OBE, but I just wanted to ask if this is okay.

I don't know if that has to do with not having vibrations, but the last times I had, they happened every time I was meditating and I was hearing an unexpected noise that disturbed me, such as someone in the house opened a door e.t.c. (which was something that was scaring me)
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Finally got out of my body:) on: July 06, 2012, 18:15:13
Congrats!!  grin

I'm going to try your method. I'm trying to OBE for over six months now, without any success, but, congratulations to you for your very good beginning  smiley
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I still can't have any OBE on: July 03, 2012, 20:07:42
Thank you very much for your post Barnowl. I dont over do it. I just dont have (I hope "yet") the desired result.
Oh, and the "story" above your post, is real. It happened to me, Im not kidding you or trolling you. I'm telling this 'cause it's a "strange" story.  grin
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I still can't have any OBE on: July 03, 2012, 13:45:36
Nothing special. I just wanted to share this with you.

Today, I had to get up early to go out for a job. When I came back home, I was very tired and I lay down. This is the point where all the fun starts. I'm not sure if that was actually a dream or a "real" event. After some time of trying to obe, I told to myself "ok, go to get some sleep now", but, I think that while I was trying to sleep, I've seen someone, talking to me in english (english is not my main language). I was somewhere and he was in front of me. He was telling me to put my eyes in his "machine" (He's machine had a spot to put your head, more specially, yours eyes and it was green coloured.). When I did it, I felt my body to, actually, slip from my bed. It was like my bed was on a downhill. Some time later, I opened my eyes in order to see if I was out of my body and, if I remember right, my room wasn't like it is in real life. But, anyway. I don't even know if this was real.  grin

By the way, thanks for your kind posts.  smiley
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I still can't have any OBE on: June 29, 2012, 00:26:28
Georgep,

I have skimmed through this thread and I don't think you've been giving yourself a fair shake on this. There are variables, approaches and circumstances involved in projecting .

Think about OBE like you are training to run in a marathon that takes time, practice, commitment and patience.

Dave

It's not that I do not try David. I just don't have the same desire as I had in the first months of my tryings. I think that I'm a bit tired from all of this.
Now, when I'm trying to OBE, I just lay down and after some time I tell to myself "Forget it, go to sleep." I don't know. I think that I can't find the correct method that it will lead me to achieve a projection.
Let me tell you, for one more time, the things I do when I'm trying to AP:
1. I lay down to my bed
2. I find a comfortable position
3. I close my eyes and I don't move any part of my body (except from my eyes. Is that okay?)
4. Sometimes I feel, especially my legs, but sometimes my hands too, like they are thrown away. Some other times I just don't feel anything, except from sting sensations.
I feel that at part N.4 I lose it. I just don't know what to think, what to do. The things I think about at this part, are that I fly e.t.c. I don't know what else to think about.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I still can't have any OBE on: June 04, 2012, 01:20:33
I have to write in here for more than a month  grin

Anyway. Nothing new happened to me. I just wanted to say "Hi" and that I just watched the movie "Insidious". Very good movie. Now, after watching the movie, I want again to try having an OBE. The last month, I didn't tried anything, because nothing works for me and I'm "tired" of trying it.

So, hello.  grin
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I still can't have any OBE on: April 28, 2012, 16:34:48
Hello guys for one more time.

Today I tried to OBE with the use of Binaural Beats. Basically, this week I have been using them always, except from when I was at bed at night (but I was using them at my afternoon obe practices).
So, today I've used a binaural beat with directions in the video (you know, a human talking on what to do, etc). At first, I was very very relaxed, but suddenly, I dont really remember at which part of the video, all of me, fell asleep. I can't remember anything. But that which made me think of "If I had a OBE and can't really recall anything?" is the ten last minutes of the video, which you can hear in here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=MKB8RfCcvAA#t=2487s

He's telling: Now, notice your physical body bla bla bla

That's the part I've started to feel my body and my "conciousness" again. Do you think that I may had an OBE/LD and can't recall the things I did? Or you think that I accidentally woke up at this part of the video? Remember, English is not my first language, and I find it difficult of listening at the video when I was "sleeping" and understanding what it was saying. rolleyes
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I still can't have any OBE on: April 19, 2012, 02:53:58
OBE's are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. So never give up George. It is well worth the effort to keep practicing.
I just used your method. For now, it's the most effective method I've ever used. The only disadvantage for me, I can't really get rid of the sound, but it was the first time I felt my body so much heavy. Also, when i reached a very high pitched sound, and stayed there for a bit, I felt like I could move in my body without moving it. Not much, but could move in it. But I couldn't handle it for a long time, cause I felt that it was an insect or something moving on my neck. Of course it wasn't anything but just my imagination.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I still can't have any OBE on: April 19, 2012, 01:42:00
Thank you Todd!

Ill try your method!  smiley
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I still can't have any OBE on: April 19, 2012, 01:26:56
Oh! Ok. Thank you for one more time Todd Smiley

Please, post me the directions any time you can  smiley
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I still can't have any OBE on: April 19, 2012, 01:11:16
I don't have tinnitus. But I can make the sound in my head very loud like tinnitus as long as I use my will to raise the volume. Once I let up, the sound goes back to not hearing it.
Hmm. Wait. That's a post more about "health subjects", but anyway, I'll ask.
In the video that I gave you, they say that they here this sound "IN their ears". But I don't hear it in my ears. I feel that it is in the center of my brain. Can't describe it. Do you know if it's tinnitus or something else?  shocked
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I still can't have any OBE on: April 19, 2012, 01:05:06
This is great news. You can use that sound to have OBE's. I have had many OBE's just from using that sound. I have taught 8 people to have OBE's from listening to this sound. I will gather the technique together and post it on here for you to try.

Thanks you very much Todd. And no, it's not really "great news" ( grin), but ok, I learnt to live with it. It's a bit annoying. Do you have this problem tοo?

Thank you again! grin
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I still can't have any OBE on: April 19, 2012, 00:59:05
George, can you hear a high pitch sound in your head when it it very quiet? If you can let me know. I may have a technique for you to use.
I have a problem in my head that it's called "Tinnitus". Maybe you have heard of it. It's is like this sound, in the "background" of this video, this "zzzzzzzzzzz". I can't really describe this http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OE5fIoveLoM#t=28s

so, I (can) hear a high pitch sound in my head, all the time.  grin
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I still can't have any OBE on: April 19, 2012, 00:37:33
Georgep,

Tell me about your OBE practice sessions and how a typical one goes, so we know more on how to help you.
OK.
Let me explain you my program when I'm trying to achieve an OBE.

Firstly, I just lay on my bed in a comfortable position. Then, I'm trying not to move any part of my body (except from my eyes - is this bad?). Then, when I'm feeling my body "heavy" (I just can feel my hands and legs heavy. Not any other part of my body is that heavy as them), to be open-faced, I don't really know what I'm trying. Sometimes I just "stay there" with still body, looking at the darkness behind my eyes and trying to see the changes that are created [like lights, circles of light (?)] e.t.c., but I don't tell when I'm seeing it that "oh, look, there, there is a change". I just see them. I try to be passive. I don't know if you can really undestand what I'm saying. Some other times, I just "stay there", with my semi-asleep body (semi: because I can move anytime any part of it, but as I said I can feel my hands e.t.c. heavy), trying to use some methods like "The Rope", or thinking I'm running, swimming, feeling my bed as a big swing (which, most of the times, this method I could say that it's working, 'cause I can feel some "movement" in my body) e.t.c.

If you can't undestand something from my post (or all of it  grin), just let me know!

Thanks!  smiley
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I still can't have any OBE on: April 19, 2012, 00:16:46
And that's "Major Tom"  aka Fred... not Tom Campbell as we all are usually talking about these days.  LoL

And then it's my fault and you're telling me that I'm not reading everything you give me. No, I read them all. Its yours fault that you give me mistaken links!  grin
Just kidding of course =))

Sorry for the doublepost. Maybe a Mod can merge my posts. Smiley
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I still can't have any OBE on: April 19, 2012, 00:10:40
you type pretty well for it being not your first.
LOL!  grin
Thanks. Didn't notice that! Hahaha Cheesy

WOW. So many letters in this post! I will never finish it!  tongue
Pages: [1] 2 3