The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 30, 2020, 08:10:27

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Do blind people astral travel? on: January 30, 2012, 18:09:58
My original post was written in a hurry (limited connectivity).

The contexting process has been withdrawn, it is not recommended for use with blind people, or with anyone else.

It simply leads to demonic possession or psychosis.

Will write a more complete explanation when connectivity is available.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Air dots & spiritual perception on: January 30, 2012, 18:01:33
I agree with Ryan (see post below), had limited connectivity when I wrote it, so I'm revising this post.

The contexting process has been withdrawn as it leads to demonic possession or psychosis.

Will write a more complete explanation soon (connectivity improving.)
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Are we in a Death Trap? on: December 18, 2011, 13:02:03
This is a mighty testimony to the power of God and the love of Jesus Christ who died on the cross for my sins.

I was completely in error in my postings on the unbelievableexistence.wikidot.com site and have unpublished the content.

I apologize to any and all, and I only hope this leads you to Christ as it has done for me.

Philipians 4 Verse 13: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Jeremiah 29 Verse 11: "I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future."
4  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Strange 'air-dots' on: November 29, 2011, 17:21:42
See my contexting process. Developing the air dots achieves some wild results (requires persistence!)
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Do blind people astral travel? on: November 29, 2011, 17:06:40
If anyone knows a blind person to try out the contexting process, I believe I have developed perception of the room around me using the closed eyes version.

http://unbelievableexistence.wikidot.com/closed-eye-contexting-writeup

APOLOGY: ABOVE LEADS TO PSYCHOTIC STATE
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Are we in a Death Trap? on: November 29, 2011, 16:57:14
The death trap web site suffered from lack of focus. It got bogged down with esoterica, and I never underscored the crux of the issue.

The crux of the issue is escape from Samsara.

I've remedied this with a writeup on the front page, accessible here:

Death trap basics/theory.

Further, I've developed a closed eyes version of the contexting process. Blind people really need to try this out as I suspect that one can get a view of the RTZ while awake. I've achieved this on more than one occassion.

Closed eye contexting writeup.

Here is the original contexting writeup which has also been updated.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Air dots & spiritual perception on: November 29, 2011, 16:47:37
I have updated the context write up with closed eye contexting. Contexting done with closed eyes (ideal for the blind or to do at night before sleep). As a result of closed eye contexting, I've sometimes witnessed full 3d virtual environments (like flying around an astral environment, only awake). It definitely develops your psychic perception, of that there is no doubt.

Closed eye contexting.

The original contexting writeup has been updated with some hiccups and pointers:

Original writeup.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Air dots & spiritual perception on: October 05, 2011, 15:51:20
There is an early release version of the new writeup, as a .pdf document, on the contexting web page.

The early release version should be read in conjunction with the existing documentation on the web page.

I will post the complete writeup, next week.

NB: Anyone who wants to see the complete writeup, please wait for next week.

Link to contexting web page.

Link directly to the new pdf.

Love is all there is.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Air dots & spiritual perception on: October 03, 2011, 07:36:18
Thanks Ryan, Grey.

Grey - yes, I have posted in that thread too, the charter for this thread is more focused.

Ryan - I respect your views, as you say you were throwing it out there, my views are different. The dots I refer to are probably not the white blood cells, these are the floaters, which are used as well, in the process.
 I do know the white blood cells are physical, they are used as physical "anchors".

Anyway I don't want to discuss the theory right now, I am busy putting together something which I will post later.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Air dots & spiritual perception on: October 02, 2011, 09:26:46
I am in the process of developing a process based on the static which one perceives with half-open eyes or in the near dark around objects, called contexting. This process uses the static to allow one to perceive non-physical entites.

I've been able to spend a lot more time recently developing this process. I would like to use this thread to occasionally post progress. If anyone else has had any experience with this I would value their input here as well.

Please note, this thread is not for intellectual discussions or for debunking the theory. Many people have reported varying levels of success with the air-dots. If you wish to create controversy please post to another thread. I'm looking for practical and pro-active experience in this thread.

For more information see here.

11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: 21 grams on: September 29, 2011, 17:02:27
Caught me red handed again didnt you? *blush* Actually the concept of remote control corresponds with hubbard's Thetan unlocated concept. They have no monopoly on concepts or this particular word thats why I borrowed it. Disclaimer: I am not a scientologist (tm) neither do I endorse that religion.
Thetan?!
Oh god... you're not bringing Scientology in here are you!?  ROFL
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: 21 grams on: September 29, 2011, 08:39:54
The body is called the Genetic Entity or GE and the spirit the Thetan. The GE is said to have its own evolutionary line and conciousness seperate from the Thetan.

I have another theory that we were initially physical only and have used astral travel over trillions of years to develop a seperate conciousness as a desperate means to avoid physical death.
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Do blind people astral travel? on: September 29, 2011, 07:51:00
Robert Bruce must be a wise man. If we better understand how blind from birth people relate to the physical universe using the bridge of astral travel, then we can better understand how sight relates to the very concept of concept itself. It should help us better understand the concept of conciousness itself. For example how do the blind conceive of the 3 primary colours?

Mental telepathy relies on common anchor points or concepts for communication. So communication with an alien civilization, especially one on a differet plane to ours, is very challenging. Understanding the concept of concepts by understanding how we relate to the blind, may be the key to transcending understanding using words to understanding using concepts.

This in itself is a tricky concept to communicate.
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Top 2012 Theories that come close to making sense on: September 28, 2011, 17:12:41
My contacts upstairs say 2012 is too early. We have a date of Feb 2014. Unless we need to sort out the problems on this planet first, in which case we will be kicking our heals here for much longer.
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Do blind people astral travel? on: September 28, 2011, 12:35:59
If so can they perceive the real time zone? How does one who was blind from birth perceive differently from one who went blind later?

Also I would encourage the blind to try contexting and report the results. The black and white static behind closed eyes can be used as anchors.  They should be able to get spiritual or physical perception like this. Email me if you know someone who tries this.
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: 21 grams on: September 28, 2011, 10:51:17
Many people do not believe that the soul leaves the body during projection, instead it is believed that a double does the travelling. This may or may not reflect a weight difference as the double may impinge differently - if at all - on the physical universe. Have any studies been done on differences of weight during sleep? Most people project without knowing at night.
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Final Judgement on: September 23, 2011, 06:10:26
Jim: lol. Actually, apart from the 'religious' views the numerology is pretty compelling. The origin of number systems, especially the concepts of 1 and 0, points towards the origin of life itself. The controversy in this post is the link between the two and the classic religious figure Jesus. I expect the people on this board to be more advanced, discard religious prejudice, read between the lines. Anyway I always know when the Killer starts doing his job, I have struck a nerve. You're like the grim reaper, Jim. Is the end in site for this Thread? Watch this space (or not, lol...)
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Final Judgement on: September 22, 2011, 22:28:50
Yeah... Typical... Didnt expect any different from ya
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Final Judgement on: September 22, 2011, 19:42:07
Interpretation of final judgement on my blog http://godsproxy.mywapblog.com
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Travels of a Dreamwalker - Karen659 on: September 20, 2011, 06:32:18
Since you are so diligent with your recall spirits on the astral trying to contact one of your readers can use you as a medium. Thus, through the fractal nature of reality, your projections can be relevant both to yourself and to others. Those reading your blog should pay attention to this possibility. I was prompted to post this message because your projection had a reference to feet and I presently have a problem with my feet.
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Final Judgement on: September 19, 2011, 20:19:59
I feel the same way. Please do continue, I interpret the opening stanza the same way.
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Final Judgement on: September 19, 2011, 16:34:36
naturaldreamer: yes thats true. Curious to know what your interpretation of this reading would be?
23  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Strange 'air-dots' on: September 19, 2011, 16:12:05
Yes it is a fun way to enter trance. Also developing this talent yields surprising results - see my contexting process for more details.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Final Judgement on: September 18, 2011, 16:18:54
Anyone interested in further updates join me on facebook Neil Gordon check out for the piglet photo.
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Final Judgement on: September 17, 2011, 17:41:40
Ryan: lol. I see a hint of friendliness in your reply. I think its gonna snow here in johannesburg and that happens only every 20 years.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16