The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 06, 2020, 14:59:49

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16
51  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Was this an OOBE? on: August 09, 2011, 14:20:45
Both attempts sound like you were OBE especially the second one.

Well done.
52  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Not even close lately!Why? on: August 09, 2011, 11:24:39
Heartily agree.
It took me 6 months before I had my first conscious projection (with vibrations). Nicholas Newport's material helped.
I used this affirmation every waking moment, and even recorded it to listen at night:
"I will astral travel, I will leave my body".
I used Binaural Beats and other esoteric methods.
I read Robert Bruce and other methods. Newports' 101 will take you from A-Z.
Relax body progressively. Most stress is in the jaw. Newport will tell you how to progressively relax. Bruce has stunning relaxation methods.
You need to relax until you get the "roll over" signal. This needs to be ignored (it is very difficult). One day you will roll over - just in time - and you're in sleep paralysis.
Never felt so good in my life.
Cheers
Neil

So you didn't actually just "wait for hours".  You were trying things.

My suggestion is to forget entirely about phasing/astralprojection/whatever... and just work on meditating.  Learn to focus your mind... then learn to maintain that focus... THEN phasing should come naturally after that.
53  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How can you visit a stranger in astral projection? on: August 09, 2011, 11:13:07
I've been interested in real time telepathy for some time now. People always say they are meeting or helping on the astral. My biggest interest at the moment is doing it on the physical. We need to find a way to join astral/physical experiences. Telepathy across physical boundaries is more appealing to me. My theory is that the astral is a dream world which makes existence possible in case the physical fails, people practicing projection are ensuring their afterlife in the "dream world", etc. However, someone, somewhere, sometime, has to anchor the astral back into the physical, when it is safe, which I believe is now the case.

Imagine someone on the astral trying to "physical project". IE a being who is spirit not incarne. She wants a physical experience but doesn't want the rigmarole of birth, etc. Enter, perceiving the astral while wide awake. (Dare I mention contexting again? Smiley )

How can you visit a stranger in the physical world through astral projection?
54  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Anyone has physical pain during an OOBE? on: August 09, 2011, 11:07:31
I had strangulation/suffocation done to me on the Astral. This was most likely a warning to me about some of my activities at the time. It was 100% real and I was only released when I was ready.
55  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What Do I Do? on: August 09, 2011, 11:05:36
You are making a common mistake when vibrations happen.  You don't wait for something to happen and you don't imagine separation either as failure is more likely than anything else.

Nicholas Newport states clearly what to do in the vibration state. You need to ride them until a certain point. I think there is some controversy over when to do the exit. I remember riding them until they had calmed down, and I had a successful exit with a good, long OBE. Whatever works would be termed successful.

I'd agree on the imagining separation. You see, you are the one who is exiting. There is no dual consciousness. You yourself go on the journey. So yes, imagining would not really work, IMHO.
56  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Scared to have an OBE at night. on: August 09, 2011, 10:58:27
Well, I'm not sure what to do if you're in sleep paralysis and you wake up. My suggestion would be to stay absolutely still and hope you go through vibrations. Then you have an AP "for free". What do others think?

I'm not sure about the hazy atmosphere. This might mean you are in between the realm and the physical. I imagine you might experience dual site, astral and physical.

whenever I'm in a state of sleep paralysis their always seems to be a a really kind of greyish hazy atmosphere. however sometimes its just dark.

However, I once fell asleep on my parents couch during the afternoon, and the sun was shining. When I awoke in a state of sleep paralysis it was still light outside, Everything appeared to be normal. My girlfriend was sitting beside me and my mother was talking about something. So i don't know
57  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: I'm new on: August 09, 2011, 10:53:36
They just want to be your friend. Everyone needs a friend and almost everyone is misunderstood. Those you see in fear are just as valid as those you see in love, however, fear tends to feed off itself. Your perception will change if you meet one in fear, with Love. You may not want to be friends with everyone stuck in fear, but it certainly will be a growing experience.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or I can help.

Also, what do these shadow figures really want? They maybe induced by my fear, but what do they really want if I let them continue to invade my astra self?
58  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: A girl named Mary on: August 09, 2011, 10:07:30
Its a no-brainer.

Event "faite accompli" in one reality-thread-pocket. IE this really happened, somewhere, someplace, maybe even in this thread.

Astral appearance, thus, avoids anchoring the event in this thread of reality. Since astraladdict does not know the person, this never happened here. Yet, it could have, and might have.

He, travels back in time, astrally, and recreates the event in this time-thread. Thus the event never occurs. This has to be done carefully because it creates a reality split. The two closely mirror each other, but the pivotal events which led to the actual murder, are carefully replaced with other occurences. This is done through intention.

This reality, being anchored, (see my website), is the dominant one. Hence the murder never occurs here, the girl has it just as a vague dream, (understand by definition this is still in her future, unless astraladdict helps), of the possibility, and everything turns out ok.

I have assisted in making this a possibility and a reality (this was done by anchoring this reality). Beings of Love and Light assist in this endeavour. Ending of amnesty was done in response to general apathy and in resonance of those above.

Please ask if some of this is unclear.

How would you plan on affecting the course of a murder from a non-physical standpoint?
59  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: London is burning on: August 09, 2011, 09:49:07
These two things are done in combination. As you bring the affluence of people up, the tendency to have bigger families drops, because their education level rises, and they know that limited food needs to be spread more if more people.

yes people does starving. but if we give them food and medical supplies unfortunately there will be more ppl unless we start to control population. evil
60  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: London is burning on: August 09, 2011, 09:10:48
Yeah about time some of the strife that happens in the rest of the world comes to the privileged ones doorsteps.

90% of this world is starving or killing each other, and the ones who can make a difference just don't give a damn.

I care. I love. What the f* do you do.
61  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: As above, so below on: August 08, 2011, 20:44:54
Ether,
Yeah, doesn't matter because you and I are taking solid action.
Where ever we go, controversy reigns! No wonder they don't kick us off the pulse!

Szaxx,
Thanks man. Looks like I've got to wait for my next contexting exercise to find out more about the truth. Its funny, but when I run the contexting I'm more in sync with everyone.
Weird excrement.

still only the same book man, all good man...

good luck

love all
62  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: spontaneous AP or schizophrenia? on: August 08, 2011, 20:41:57
Our western culture is ruled by the scientific method... and what it can't readily solve, people deem "crazy" and "wrong".

^^ That's right that.
63  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: spontaneous AP or schizophrenia? on: August 08, 2011, 06:01:54
Hi Lizelle
I believe many people who are diagnosed with schizophrenia are receiving contact from Spiritual sources, and they are simply misunderstood.
I also believe part of the psychiatric system is designed as a control mechanism to prevent communication from above entering this reality.
When I initially used to channel, I used to talk out loud. This would certainly be seen as "talking to yourself". Now I channel quietly.
I never had any problems with AP and "mental illness", but a friend used to think he was friends with Isis. Who's to judge?
Just my 2 cents worth,
Neil
64  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / As above, so below on: August 07, 2011, 19:10:07
As above, so below.
United we stand, divided we fall.
Each man works as his own island.
Each one the only one.
65  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: what do YOU think? on: August 07, 2011, 15:29:07
Ok, its quite simple you see. People see reality because it is an agreed upon (consensus) version of what is real.

For example, I see a teaspoon next to the table. You are sitting next to me, and you also see a teaspoon. Thus we agree that there is a teaspoon next to the table. There is a common consensus that you and I agree on.

Someone else sitting at the table says there is a tiger there, not a teaspoon. You and I will agree that the person is crazy. But what if there were another 3 crazy people at the table who all agreed there was a tiger? We would be the crazy ones, not them.

So you see, when we say the physical reality is imaginary, this is not really the truth. It is a joke of some kind, because for us it is the most concrete and solid reality there is. "Truth"? Explain truth. "Imaginary"? Another tough one. It would have to be something which does not agree with the consensus. You see, if you take this far enough, it becomes really tricky.

So about the best we can say, is that reality is different and means different things to different people at different levels.

When you are contexted up to a certain level, it is quite amusing, the placement and relative setting of each and every different object in the environment means a different thing. Also the sequence in which you view the objects become important. Why is this so? Well, life itself, has cried out, it cannot be this way, we want to live. So the highly contexted individual (see my web site), is given the gift of site. It is almost like reading the future in a cup filled with tea leaves. Everything is contained within everything else. This is life itself conspiring to ensure we will have a future.

You will probably find that psychics are highly adept and view life from a higher level. That is why they can read your future just by touching you. The future is written on the walls (for them at least) and most certainly in the palm of your hand.

So yes, this physical reality is imaginary but only in the sense that "you create your own reality". If this sounds vague or untrue, it is only probably because we are viewing it at a lower level at the moment. The upper astrals are termed as being more real because they are much more pleasant, and there is a better potential for survival there. I can explain all of this clearly in terms of: Personal Universe, Postulate, Shared Universe, and consensus reality, but this would be going off at a tangent.

AP - no remember. Well, as most people will testify, when you are having a projection, you will notice that it is absolutely real. Even seems more real than waking reality. However, the best advice is to write down as much as you can remember, from the projection, the moment you awaken. Otherwise within 10 minutes you have lost most of the memory from the experience. In reality, most things are reversed, that is why it is a kind of standing joke within the AP community - who are more advanced souls than the average Joe Soap - that the Realms are real, and mundane reality is a dream.

As far as I can see, the highest level of truth is that we are co-creators in an imaginary realm. This would be a God given priveledge. Even higher than that, is that life could never have existed. God went, "I AM", then that was that. He was forever and nothing else happened. There was nothing else to happen, you see? So the next step, was he was dreaming of possibilities. Then the next step is, he decided one of his possibilities was "pleasant". Then we anchored each other. And so on..... I really must write this sequence up on my website, but time you know, time.

Many are called, few are chosen, but those that matter, take their own initiative.

ummm, "physical consciousness not real" can you explain what ya mean on that one exactly, their is a reason for people to think it's not real, if it's the same thing, but it is, Trick... (PM that if ya want)...

and AP no remember? what ya mean man...

good luck

love all
66  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: what do YOU think? on: August 07, 2011, 13:02:52
Yes, the realms are real, and physical conciousness is unreal. This is a mechanism of the trap.

Memories when you AP are not downloaded back into physical memories. Whoever or whatever is responsible for this, clearly wanted to prevent communication between the real world and our imaginary physical world.

The exit I am trying to achieve via contexting - contexting brings the astrals into view using physical site - is based on this concept. There are beings in the astral who wish to communicate with us. Why is it that we never get any communication from the spirit world when the spirit world is so filled with life?

Who has not met another being on the astral, who is indisputably an independent being, and not a product of our imagination?

Surely not every single being we meet on the astral is an incarnated being. We know this for a fact.

I submit that there is nothing accidental with the spirit barrier. It is one of the glaringly obvious pointers to the fact that we are in a protective box. Protective box? A jail cell, more like it. What is the most effective prison? One where the inmates do not know that it is a prison.

Neil

What if nothing in this physical reality is real?

What if the only thing that is fundamental is "consciousness"?

I don't think we perceive anything except this physical reality through the filter that our brain provides.
If we're not focused within this reality, then the physical brain becomes meaningless to our perception.
67  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: 3? on: August 07, 2011, 06:32:32
...!
...!
...!
Made my "dot" ?
Love is all there is,
Neil
68  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Electronic spirit communication on: August 06, 2011, 05:51:32
I envisage building an electronic spirit communication device someday (if there any electronics students or professionals who would like to help, it would be great).

I've written up the initial concept here, there are also some initial diagrams. The first concepts are based on a wheat stone bridge. I imagine it would have a USB interface. I'd like to get spirit typing out documents. Visonary concept, I guess, but you dream it, we build it.

There are electronic versions of Ouiji boards, but nothing this advanced from what I've seen.

Wheat stone bridge:

For those who have been practicing the contexting process, it piggy backs off the process.
69  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Relive/Review old memories through OoBE on: August 06, 2011, 02:17:16
Well, neither of you seem to have remotely gotten the point, and neither did my post have anything whatsoever to do with Hubbard, I was merely pointing out a fact of life - the associative mechanism of the mind -
this is a fact of life -
If you have any doubt google Clarity Meter and you will see not one mention of Hubbard either.
My point is to do with the associative mechansim of the mind, I'm sorry I mentioned that media swearword, ok?
Now it wasn't my intention to Hijack this thread so lets just drop it, Ok?
70  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Relive/Review old memories through OoBE on: August 05, 2011, 23:17:18
The most underrated and misunderstood and loving being who existed in this past century, L. Ron Hubbard, pioneered a process called auditing which is facilitated by the use of an Electrophyschometer. This is a bio-feedback device which allows the tracing of traumatic and disturbing memories down to their roots, this lifetime and previous life time.

These memories are linked via chains called engrams. These are associations in the reactive mind. They are not logical and are based on survival mechanisms which use experience to overcome threatening situations in emergency.

Problem is that pleasant and non-threatening situations can key in memories. The trigger is by definition not easily identified. Thus the need for the E-Meter.

Relieving these traumatic memories releases a great deal of life force back to the being. Auditing thus is of fantastic value, but training in the E-Meter can be a lifelong pursuit. To further complicate matters, Scientology was "usurped" because it was deemed a threat to national security. Thus finding a clearing practioner, in the break away movement that followed, called the Free Zone, is one's best bet. Google 'Clarity Meter' or 'Free Zone Scientology' for more info.

Anyway, we don't have a lifetime to exit the trap.

I'm constantly reliving memories. I've had a lot of issues to work out regarding my past. I suppose we all do. But I can say, I've recapitulated a huge amount of my childhood and being able to see it from an outside perspective changes a lot about who I thought I was/am. That's my experience anyways.
71  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: My guide/higher self told me.. on: August 05, 2011, 19:31:14
Yeah me too. In the end it is all worth it.

Neil

Ups and downs, but in the end the feeling of helping people always leaves a smile.

~astraladdict
72  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello everyone! A little help? on: August 05, 2011, 07:43:29
Yes, negs can smell fear a mile away and are drawn to it. Best thing is to approach negs with a positive approach - be friendly to them - maybe they having a bad day.

Dweller on the threshold - very real - experienced it myself. Feel the fear and do it anyway.

Welcome aboard, one of the biggest tips i can give is, don't feed them your fear. Your fear is their energy source.

~astraladdict
73  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I want to talk to the a called "Val". on: August 05, 2011, 00:11:10
Hi, welcome.
Remember you can post your introduction in the introductions section.
Neil
74  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: My guide/higher self told me.. on: August 04, 2011, 20:47:00
You did merkaba?

I too have male and female, but more male than female. Females are far superior. I love them.
75  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How can you visit a stranger in astral projection? on: August 04, 2011, 17:11:32
Use my contexting process. Its tailor made for that. See my web site for more detail.

Otherwise AP is also a good bet, but you tend to LD more when you've done contexting.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16