The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 07, 2020, 05:41:27

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Help me please! on: January 04, 2007, 14:50:25
I believe what he's describing is the steps prior to exiting the physical body. I've experienced a number of times where I can feel and move my arms or legs, but my head and torso were still 'locked' in. I'm not sure I've ever felt my consciousness completely within the etheric double and not automatically release from the physical.

Actually it was pretty funny the other night, it was the first time this ever happened to me, but for some reason I was 'kicked' out of my physical body.  rolleyes I remember feeling like I was being thrown, kicked, shot out, whatever term you want to use. But essentially I was up in the air from the body and landed on the floor nearby. I turned around and looked at my body like "there's no reason to get rough...sheesh!" I actually had to chuckle at experience.

Anyways, if you feel yourself light and floaty and fully inside your etheric body, then you should simply roll out, lift up out or do some other move, similary to how you would move physically away from something.

However, if you only feel yourself partially in the etheric body (ie you can feel and move your arms or legs or head, but not your whole body), they do NOT try and move anything. You are not relaxed enough yet for the whole body to exit -- at least this has been my experience. Remain still and focus on completely relaxing the parts of the body that do not feel light and floaty -- for me its usually the head or torso that go last. If everything is fully relaxed, you shouldn't need to even roll out. you should simply release from the physical and begin to gently rise up.

And if I'm mistaken in what you are describing, please let me know.

Ah, cool, thanks.

Might also try the "Now I am out of my body" or "Now am I out of my body", don't know if you phrased it wrong, Now I am sounds weird.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Help me please! on: January 03, 2007, 23:46:46
Can anyone give me some astral-projection techniques to get out of my body? I can get into my astral body, but I can't detach myself from my physical-body, but I can move my arms. Oh yeah, and I was spinning crazily inside my physical-body with my astral body, it was wicked fun.

I tried techniques that are commonly known, like the rope-trick, but it didn't work.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Please save me from becoming a skeptic... on: September 16, 2006, 00:20:45
If astral projection is fake for you, than it's fake for you, nothing to discuss or think about...
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Woot !! Woot!! i finally frickin did it. and this is how!!! on: September 08, 2006, 22:51:39
I enjoyed reading that.  grin
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Had a sleep paralysis in a astral/dream/real-time projection body. on: August 30, 2006, 22:13:02
Goldsplinter wrote:  I've had a paralyzed energy body situation before, and how I broke it was by performing NEW in my legs- in other words, sponging energy through them (imaginary and all).  This worked for me and it hasn't happened a lot since.

Might just do that if I remember.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: This technique got me out!! on: August 30, 2006, 14:52:03
Some kind of a projection.

Very cool experience ay.

Edit: And thanks for the site. I'm interested in shapeshifting and stuff like that.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Had a sleep paralysis in a astral/dream/real-time projection body. on: August 30, 2006, 02:46:14
It sounds like a false awakening. The majority of mine are characterised by waking up, thinking i'm awake (quite frequently in a sleep paralysis state) and then something happens such as someone banging into my room and making lots of noise, or someone standing at the bottom of my bed laughing or just being annoying.
 Experience of AP and LD show this is more akin to LD, i'm usually not awake, just having an experience which is very similar to waking up.

When I do regular AP practice I get frequent false awakenings, so i always take it as a good sign.

What should I do about the fake-body sleep paralysis thing?
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Had a sleep paralysis in a astral/dream/real-time projection body. on: August 29, 2006, 17:51:29
Went to sleep 6:30ish pm woke up at around 11:30ish pm, got a few drinks of water, went back to sleep, and woke up from this incident around 2:50ish am on my clock.

So i'm dreaming, having a dream and I figure out i'm dreaming, so I'm lucid and I do my dream stuff, and then I fade away from my dream and into what I thought was my physical body.  Sleep paralysis.  Very VERY hard to move, i'm in my room, kinda dark, but theres some moonlight/outside light.  And it would be very hard to move, I was trying to move, and the MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm sound in my ears and vibrations in my body would get intenser as I tried moving.  For my own humor I tried doing the robot dance in the paralysis.

Anywho, I get my arm out to my lamp, and turned the switch, but it didn't turn on.  O.O  I then see the bathroom lights outside of my room turned on shining through the door, and the door opens and like my dark figure of my dad comes in.  And I was very afraid that he would see me naked in my bed or something, I sleep in the nude.  I thought he was coming to see if I was ok and to wonder what all the commotion was.  He/it comes next to my bed, but couldn't see it/him.  Then I wake up and was like "WOAH!"... wondered if I was dreaming or not again.

What was this?  I thought I was in a sleep paralysis, but instead, it was like my astral/dream/real-time projection body.  Could it be that I projected, but since I was close to my physical body, my projected body wouldn't be able to move smoothly?  Maybe I shoulda done the rope-techinique or use all my energy to move further from my physical body, or for next time.

Also, when I first got into my false-physical body, I thought my body was being controlled by something else.  Then I said "Higher self take control of my body" a few times over and over.  Very neat experience  cheesy

Feedback!
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What Works for Me on: January 09, 2006, 02:06:51
Quote from: CFTraveler
When I get vibrations, I don't visualize, I physically try to do the technique (roll, rope, or whatever).  If I'm ready, I get out- If I'm not, my limbs will move and I know I need to be further into trance.

Ahhh.. so if my limbs move means 1 has to get more deep into it?
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / APing... or Go into a Lucid Dream 4rm Vibrations!?! on: January 08, 2006, 18:49:08
Like be feeling vibrations, then do visualizations, (rope technique, or rolling over), and nothing would happen.  Only done the visualizations on mild-vibrations.

The first VERY INTENSE vibrations ever had, were about 2 nights, and just watched/experienced them, then started laughing about it right after. Sounded like earthquakes in my ears.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / APing... or Go into a Lucid Dream 4rm Vibrations!?! on: January 08, 2006, 02:35:49
Felt vibrations about 4 times today... Didn't AP or go into a Lucid Dream.

Any help?
12  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Lucid Dream..... and feeling pain on: September 30, 2005, 22:10:24
I've talked before to an advanced-energy user, and he told me that his dreams feel more real to him than real life, he's in a whole different realm there, its diff.

Anyway, my lucid dream i had, i asked the guy in my dream if i was dreaming, and he said "Yep", and i'm loook cool, and right then and there FLIP went on, and i knew i was dreaming and started to do whatever i want, well i gave the guy a massage or something or squeezed his chest jokingly, dont know why... And i told him to punch me... just for the hell of it.

And OMG...... it hurted (not a word dont care), i felt the pain like if some1 would really punch me... I'm surprised as hell.

What do you guys think?

I also woke up at 5:00 then went to sleep at 6:10 and woke up around 6 50, end of dream...
And i remembered it a lot better...

Does sleeping quick, or short sleeping periods let you have more lucid dreams or remember them? I know sleeping and waking up does and lets me have a lucid dream a lot easier.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Bizzarre hands on me in bed on: August 17, 2005, 21:42:35
when i was about 4 or 3, i remember many nights every night, i used to sleep on my bed that was leaned on the side up against the wall, and very late at night i would stick my hands through where the bed meets and the wall, and i would feel a hand, and grabbing it and touching it....super weird.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Lucid Dream or Astral Projection? on: August 04, 2005, 19:29:32
Wow.... I had an awesome dream today, i woke up at 12 midnight so i can do my homework and study for a test, and then i went back to sleep at 4 am, had a hard time going to sleep but eventually dozed off around 4 30 am...

Ok , i had a long dream, it was very adventureous, and then after a while, i was becoming aware of myself, and i started to realize i was dreaming...i told myself, "Wow this feels so real, am i dreaming?"

So I am in my room, and i want to figure out if i am dreaming, it was night time but in my dream or A.P. it was bright like noonish, anyway to test if i was dreaming i went through my window and wall, then i came back out, then i levitated into my ceiling, i look down on my feet, and i wondered if i was astral projecting, so i wanted to see my body (i was in my room) and i was levitating over my bed, and i didn't see my body, so i was thinking i must be dreaming.

To end, I was proud and excited that i was accomplishing this, so i kinda did the 10-second Robert Bruce astral projection thing, and i closed my eyes and focused on my body and waking up. AND I WOKE UP!While wiggling my toes... I was like YEAH! I had a lucid dream! And i went back to sleep with a smile.

A.P. or Lucid Dream? I will check my hands to see if they melt next time something like this happens.

P.S. And the night before, i was thinking what if i got a waking paralysis right before i dozed off...and i got one... not THAT scary cuz i just had to move my toes to snap out of it.

P.S.S. Before i went to sleep I said "Am I Dreaming" About 20 times outloud. And also "I will awake from my dream and remember everything""I will be awake in my dream and conscious.
15  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Psi wheel on: July 26, 2005, 19:50:11
meditate, or just rest before, and try using a foil psi-wheel instead of the paper
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Dynamics! too big! on: July 18, 2005, 21:26:47
Hey i bought Astral Dynamics, about a month or two ago, and i always read it about once a week, the book is 500 something pages, and theres so many exercises that it overwhelms me and i just put the book back in its shelf.

If you've read the book and A.Ped how long did you do the exercises and took you to read the book?

Did you guys have a time of day just to do the NEW exercises and others?
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The Dark Side of the Moon on: July 06, 2005, 22:24:59
Quote from: nakiannu
Goldsplinter (and anyone else), I can send you a link to the mp3 files of the show Robert Bruce was on if you are interested.. let me know! It was a great show. Robert is amazing (like I have to convince YOU guys of that Wink )

ps. not the link to the files on the C2C site (you have to have a membership to access those). I can upload them to a server for you and send you a direct link to download them (no charge).

Cool that would be great Smiley

And jason I think they mean the dark side of the moon, as in the side where it's not visible to earth.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The Dark Side of the Moon on: July 06, 2005, 02:35:22
Wow i listen to George Noory all the time, when was Robert Bruce interviewed??
19  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / New to telekinesis, experiencing trouble... on: July 04, 2005, 16:30:20
How many hours during the day you practice do you take?

Before i started spinning the psi-wheel, it took me about 4 days of practicing 2-5 hours a day...before spinning it.
20  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / request tips to communicate with subconcious on: July 01, 2005, 22:00:16
Pictures?...Where can i get information on how to work with your subconscious using pictures?
21  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Sleeping on my back! on: June 30, 2005, 19:15:27
Same here Stookie, sleeping on my side after trying to sleep is so easy, and feels so good, sometimes sleeping on my back feels kinda tiring
22  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Sleeping on my back! on: June 28, 2005, 01:59:20
Hey guys, Sleeping on my back is very irritation or annoying, and kinda tiring for me.

Is there any ways of making it more comfortable before i astral project?
23  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Painful energy... on: June 26, 2005, 21:50:13
During meditation two days ago, I felt the painful energy in my chest a lot different this time.

I felt a ball of energy in my chest EXPLODE!, it was very exciting, a ball exploded then the pulsating pain in my chest came again.

(Anyway the pain my chest is slowly and slowly less painful)
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / From The Depths Of Sin I Rise on: June 26, 2005, 21:47:42
You watch teletubbies?

Anyway welcome PerversionOfEvil!
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hello on: June 19, 2005, 03:36:12
Smiley Yo welcome. I'm a newbie, Still yet to Consciously Astral Project. Maybe tonight will be the night!
Pages: [1] 2