The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 22, 2017, 11:20:09

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 69
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Introduction on: January 19, 2017, 04:05:50
Greetings Moonflower.
This is a Very belated hello. But let me welcome you to these forums.

Regards  cool
Grey
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How are you sure astral projection does not end when we die physically? on: January 19, 2017, 03:57:20
Greetings all.
It has been quite a while since my last post so it's good to be back here.
While it is true that people who go out of body have normal physical body functions those people who go out of body during a near death experience do Not have normal body functions. In fact quite a few people who have had NDEs suffered clinical death meaning no brain activity and heart beat. Many, if not the majority, of people who have had NDEs return to the physical world with the knowledge that existence does indeed continue after physical death.

Regards  cool
Grey
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Study on veridical aspects of OBE's - seeking survey feedback on: September 26, 2016, 08:10:35
Greetings Samwise
I did take that survey. It wasn't very long as I cut and pasted an OBE report from my online journal at astral dynamics website.
Do you know if the university will post the results of this journal online somewhere? This might be a very interesting read.

Regards  cool
Grey
4  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Is the white light a trick to keep us reincarnating on prison planet earth? on: November 08, 2015, 01:49:21
Greetings
I have finally gotten around to seeing the video. And so have come to the conclusion that Parkes is basically right.  shocked I don't want to sign on to everything that Parkes says so I will break it down into his 3 or 4 essential assertions.
Regarding an energy matrix surrounding the Earth ..... that HAS been reported by OBEers in various OBE accounts. If I remember any such OBE accounts or come across any new OBE accounts then I will posts a link here.
Regarding the energy matrix being a barrier to people who are having an OBE or NDE.... well that assertion is new to me.
Regarding the Earth being a prison planet..... I believe that Parkes was close but was actually off somewhat. As I believe that the Earth is really a Production planet. Production of what you might well ask. Well the production of Energy ! And more specifically human produced non-physical energy. This gets back to the concept of Loosh mentioned by Robert Monroe in one of his 3 books ("Far Journeys' I believe.)
Here I wish to stress that this is a personal belief and is not based on any of my many ethereal or astral OBEs. So I admit that I might be wrong about this. Yet I will repeat that I suspect that "The Light" (that light reported by so many NDEers) is actually too good to be entirely true. Maybe "The Light' Is entirely for real Yet I have always had serious doubts.
Anyways, there it is for what it is worth.

Thanx for reading.
Regards  cool
Grey
5  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Is the white light a trick to keep us reincarnating on prison planet earth? on: October 21, 2015, 08:26:29
Greetings all
I have not yet seen the video and will post back here again when I do see it.
In my various out of body experiences I have not encountered "The Light" (the light often mentioned by those who have had NDEs).  However I Have encountered various barriers and have also encountered hostile beings.
In addition I have a (healthy) suspicion about "The Light" as it seems like something that is Too good to be entirely true.
So I will try to approach Parkes' video with an open mind but I have a sneaking suspicion that there IS something accurate and true in Parkes' assertions.

Just saying  cool
Grey
6  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Couple good remote viewing articles. on: September 20, 2015, 07:38:25
Hallo Bluefirephoenix
I just got around to reading those articles (including the lottery pick article) and must admit that all 3 were impressive. The idea of ideograms immediately brought up thoughts about norse runes, I ching lines and even chinese characters. I don't know much about the latter two but might try ideograms based on the runic system.

BTW have you given the ARV system for picking lottery numbers a try? And, if so, have you had any success??  grin wink

Regards  cool
Grey
7  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Couple good remote viewing articles. on: September 14, 2015, 01:02:53
Hello Bluefirephoenix
Thanx for those links. As soon as I read one or both articles I will post back here with a comment.

Regards  cool
Grey
8  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Dream "Another Ferry Dream" on: August 27, 2015, 22:21:48
Hello Szaxx
Very good advice. Most of my dreams take place in an unknown location. I can recognize local areas but it's rather rare to know with certainty if I am dreaming of another city or country. Sometimes I just know where I am but that is unusual. SOoo, it IS a good idea to ask for the name of a location in a dream. Hopefully this can be done without becoming lucid. Anyways I'll give this a try and see what happens.

Regards  cool
Grey
9  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Dream "Another Ferry Dream" on: August 27, 2015, 01:46:38
Hi Szaxx
Thanx for the info on the Aukland ferry crash. I had been scouring the news recently but missed that incident.
So, given 2 seaplane crashes in North America and 1 ferry mishap in New Zealand I still do not feel completely comfortable in stating that my dreams were either complete hits or complete misses for future real world events. Closer to hits actually but not 'bulls eyes', rather actually 'partial' hits.
I will continue to monitor the news and, as you said, 'time will tell'.

Regards  cool
Grey
10  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Dream "Another Ferry Dream" on: August 25, 2015, 22:10:48
Dream "Another Ferry Dream"
Early morning August 25, 2015
"I took a ferry to visit a friend or relative. This was an English speaking location, most probably a coastal island somewhere in the U.S. or Canada. (I did not detect any 'accents'.) Upon leaving the ferry I walked the main street of the town which was very active and busy.
When it was time to leave I had to return to the person's house to get my luggage. It should have taken only 10 minutes for them to drive me to their house but for some accountable reason it took nearly an hour to go there and get to the ferry station. So I missed the early afternoon ferry and had to wait for the late afternoon ferry. By this time the streets of the town were very quiet. The ferry did arrive on time. The front end of the ferry looked like a submarine. I had trouble buying a ticket as the ticket counter had just closed."

Notes This dream included several "familiar" dream characters., ie people whom I 'knew' only in the dream world. I got a New England "vibe" as to the location but this could be because I went to college in this area and the dream characters in some ways reminded me of people I went to school with. The submarine shape of the front of the ferry is interesting. This is something I picked up on only after awakening. It might be significant. Yet it also might be a result of something Szaxx posted (on Astralpulse.com) regarding an earlier dream about a model seaplane ("Model Seaplane", which included a ride on a ferry.). Two dreams about a ferry are quite unusual for me as I have had only 1 or 2 previous remembered dreams about a ferry. So I will be looking at the news for the next several days. Ferry accidents around the developing world are rather common yet fatal ferry accidents in North America are actually quite rare.
We'll see what happens.

Regards  cool
Grey

11  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Dream "Model Seaplane" on: August 25, 2015, 22:07:26
Hello Szaxx
Yes, many events happened over the past few days. There is a lot here so I will try to at least touch upon each incident.
The Shoreham Air Show crash is significant yet I don't believe that is what (might have been) foretold in my Seaplane dream. If it was the event being depicted then the dream imagery was much too vague to accurately describe the real world event.

There Was another seaplane crash over the weekend. This happened in rural Quebec, Canada. Two links to news stories are here ---
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34047797   (with photo)

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2015/08/24/four-dead-two-missing-as-float-plane-crashes-in-quebec-woods.html   (With 30 second video report)

Note that Vermont and Quebec are (relatively) close geographically so 2 seaplane crashes in this general area in a week is somewhat rare.

Also there Was a large fire at a steel plant very near one of Tokyo's, Japan largest airports. Also there was another chemical plant explosion and fire in China. (I don't have handy links but both stories will readily appear on any web search.
Thanx for the info on the 'people and boom' dreams. I get my fair share of these types of dreams so will be on the 'lookout' when the next one happens.
I've posted another possible precog dream. It is another thread titled "Dream 'Another Ferry Dream' "

Regards
Grey
12  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Dream "Model Seaplane" on: August 20, 2015, 21:49:17
Hello all
Had another dream last night (August 19/20, 2015) I did Not write it down upon awakening so most of the details are forgotten. The takeaway is that I saw a fire that was the result of an explosion Or an earthquake. This happened in Ohio or Indiana (or just maybe Illinois).
I'll be looking for anything similar actually happening through this weekend and will post back here accordingly.

Regards  cool
Grey
13  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Dream "Model Seaplane" on: August 20, 2015, 21:42:33
Hello Szaxx
Yes, many or most details in precog dreams Are symbolic (for me anyway). So those clues for future events are easy to miss, especially Before the event occurs. The details are usually clearer after the event takes place.
Could you expound a bit more about the "'escalated' visions"?

BTW I did a Google search on the 2 festivals that you mentioned above. The Mull of Kintyre festival is being held in Cambeltown today through Sunday. The Stranraer RNLI festival is in Stranraer on Friday and Saturday. Both towns are located on the southwest coast of Scotland and both towns feature prominent ferries to Northern Ireland. In fact wikipedia listed the ferry service and related commerce as the main industry for one of those towns (Stranraer?). I will be monitoring both festivals throughout this weekend to see if anything unusual occurs.

Regards  cool
Grey
14  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Dream "Model Seaplane" on: August 17, 2015, 22:23:03
Hello Szaxx
Thanx for the info.
Actually I have had a few precog dreams before (including the helicopter crash dream of a few days ago). Sometimes there has been a feeling of imminence yet in other dreams not so much. This seaplane dream was more intuitive with me as I did not actually witness a crash (as I Did in the helicopter crash dream). It was only later, upon waking, that I thought a seaplane without wings Might foretell of an upcoming plane crash.
And to that point I will add the following -----

Possible Hit   ---
Yesterday, August 16, 2015 a seaplane did crash. The accident occurred in Vermont not the UK. Here are some links to news stories  ---
http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/story/news/local/2015/08/16/plane-crashes-chittenden-reservoir/31816291/

http://www.wcax.com/story/29798066/plane-crash-at-chittenden-resevoir    This link has some photos.

Note that the seaplane wings did Not come off. The plane flipped upside down upon crashing.

I'm not too sure about how often seaplane crashes occur. When I did a google search to find the news links it seemed that seaplane crashes are somewhat rare as only about 5 or 6 seaplane crash stories appeared going back to February 2015. But again I did Not do an extensive search. And this crash took place in Vermont, not Scotland.
I will continue to monitor the news for the next few days to see if any further seaplane crashes happen.

Regards  cool
Grey
15  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Dream "Model Seaplane" on: August 16, 2015, 20:23:40
Dream on the Night of August 15/16, 2015
   "I was in a seaside town where the people were celebrating some sort of festival. This town may have been somewhere in the United Kingdom, perhaps Scotland. A man said that he wanted to confront (or maybe kidnap) Gordon Ramsay when Ramsay visited that town later in the day. A few hours later I was on a ferry. Gordon Ramsay was on that ferry. I sat at a bar and examined a wooden model of a seaplane. The model was painted and well made but had no wings. Gordon Ramsay gave me the instructions for building that model which he had found 'on file'."

I post this dream here on the chance that something about it is precognitive. On the night of August 10/11, 2015 I had a dream where I witnessed a helicopter drop at a 45 degree angle and crash into a river. The next day a helicopter 'nosedived' into a lagoon in Lagos, Nigeria. The American pilot and five other people were killed and 6 people were injured. I did not post that dream online anywhere so have no objective 'evidence' of it being precognitive. Perhaps the seaplane model dream above foreshadows a seaplane crash (a seaplane without wings) or a ferry accident. I will being scanning the news during the next several days to look for that happening somewhere in the world (especially in the UK.)

Regards  cool
Grey
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Out-of-Body Experiences and Quantum Mechanics - The Real Connection on: July 11, 2015, 02:35:12
Greetings all

Vessen, a fascinating topic, thanx for sharing it here. Your posts are concise, clear and well written.
Lately several well known scientists have attempted to theoretically integrate quantum mechanics with human consciousness. However, their efforts have been, imho, lacking in several important aspects. Your field of study (the VEA) probably holds more potential for truly understanding the connection between mind, body and spirit.

Regards  cool
Grey
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Left the body twice on: May 09, 2015, 09:41:08
LucidityMan
What you said makes a lot of sense. Yet it Is possible to deliberately go to a place when out of body. Some people Can do this at will. But none of those lucky people have ever explained How they do it. Or at least their methods have never worked for me. undecided
So, if you do manage to make it to the Moon, then please post that experience here and tell us how you did it.  grin

Regards  cool
Grey
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: John Titor and multiple timeline theory on: May 08, 2015, 22:47:32
Bluefirephoenix
Remote viewing the future accurately would probably require a mathematical model to provide a set of time/space coordinates. Such a model has yet to be devised. (Unless the CIA and/or another intel agency has already done this  shocked.)
Another possibility is to have several remote viewers look ahead to the same future time and same specific location. If All the rv'ers see the same events happening then those events are most likely going to happen. If some rv'ers see one series of events occurring and other rv'ers see another series of events happening then the future is very much in doubt.

Regards  cool
Grey
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Left the body twice on: May 08, 2015, 22:33:16
LucidityMan
Perhaps you need to focus on a specific location. Thinking about a specific location to travel to, for instance the Moon, might work.
Yet to be honest I have the same problem and am unable to return to special ethereal locations that I have visited in past OBEs. So I really do not have any good answers. Try different methods and see what works.

Regards  smiley
Grey 
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: John Titor and multiple timeline theory on: May 08, 2015, 10:16:29
I had problems with that last post so will have to continue here.

The "future outbounder" method mentioned by Bluefirephoenix could be the precursor to a method of accurately remote viewing the future.
Using my theory (that 'alternate universes' are 1 dimensional timelines and 2 dimensional time planes) then John Titor is Not a time traveller. Rather, Titor is a gifted and well trained remote viewer. Titor probably conducted dozens, maybe hundreds, of remote viewing sessions attempting to view future timelines. He probably saw many crazy events during his rv sessions. He also probably saw many recurring themes. He probably DID rv a future civil war in the United States. This was probably a very rare event. More likely he regularly rv'ed civil unrest, demonstrations, riots and looting. And this is exactly what has taken place (particularly in Ferguson, MO and Baltimore) over the past few months.
So Titor's 'prediction of civil war is either
a) a warning by a private citizen that social forces could potentially tear America apart. And I am actually old enough to remember the riots caused by Martin Luther King's assassination in 1968 so this is a very real possibility.
Or b) this could have been some sort of social experiment conducted by a clandestine US intelligence agency.

Regards  cool
Grey
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: John Titor and multiple timeline theory on: May 08, 2015, 10:15:34
Xanth, you wrote
I've said recently that the simple fact that you can use math to model *ANYTHING* in this reality is proof that this reality is virtual.
If you know the math, you can model everything.

True indeed. Mathematical models of higher dimensions have been around for some time. However, these models have never been  meant to represent 'real' higher dimensional, non-physical locations.
So it would be a fascinating undertaking to mathematically model an ethereal Belief System Territory, a dream plane or an exotic astral locale.

BTW if anybody knows of such an attempt to mathematically model and describe a nonphysical location then please provide a link.

Thanx
Grey
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: John Titor and multiple timeline theory on: May 08, 2015, 10:12:05
Greetings all
This is a very interesting thread and I'm inclined to agree with most of the arguments presented by all of you..

Bluefirephoenix, you wrote
Thats a good point it would be impossible. The question is then, if the universe exists only on one timeline, why is hard to predict the future accurately using psychic means.

The 'timeline' of this Past universe is manifest. The Past time of our world has occurred, is basically 'set in stone' and cannot be changed. (Note that there Are alternate 1 dimensional timelines of the past but none of these can or will in any way alter the past.) However, future timelines are latent. Meaning there are many different future possibilities. However some futures are more likely to occur than others. The 'art' of remote viewing is still in its infancy. Someday, probably quite soon, somebody will find a way to discern the difference between rv'ing a very likely 1 dimensional future timeline between rv'ing a very unlikely 1 dimensional future timeline. At that point remote viewers WILL be able to foresee the future with a high degree of accuracy.

Xanth, you wrote
To me, why you can't predict the future with any certainty is related to the concept that this is a probabilistic reality.
While the past has been set, and the present (now) is being set... the choices made in the present effect the probability of other options happening.

This is also what supports the concept of "Intent" being used to modify the future probability of an action taking place.
Predicting that action and modifying the probability of that action happening are two separate things.  

Very astute of you to notice that importance of 'intent', both in thought and action, on shaping the future. Most people will take it for granted that only the physically 'living' are capable of intent. However, I conjecture that the 'intent' of non-physical discarnate beings is actually Much more important on shaping the future. It could well be that the paranormal, the occult, religion, 'acts of gods, the eternal mysteries and similar unexplained phenomena are really the result of discarnate entities' attempts to shape the future to their will.

Regards  cool
Grey
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Left the body twice on: May 08, 2015, 09:18:37
Allo LucidityMan
It is always enjoyable to read your posts, especially when you report a personal OBE. I can relate to the pleasure of out of body flight. Floating indoors is fun but flying outdoors is a blast!  grin Especially flying in a clear night sky! Words cannot do that experience justice.

Regards  cool
Grey
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: John Titor and multiple timeline theory on: April 27, 2015, 02:22:53
Hello no leaf clover
You wrote
PS, Greytraveller, it's nice to see you here.  I remember you from years ago.  I checked your profile and we're like twins!  XD

Yes, indeed !  shocked BTW you will probably pass me in posts soon. I do not post here much, except in exceptional threads such as this one.

Stillwater you wrote,
And to me the many-worlds hypothesis doesn't seem to suggest a zero-sum world, so much as a staggeringly negative one.

Another Very good argument against the Many Worlds Theory - the concept that entire 3 dimensional alternate universes are created all the time. Instead of myriads of negative alternate universes that are always manifested by driving a car along a city street there are myriads of latent negative 1 dimensional timelines and 2 dimensional time planes. These myriads of negative timelines and time planes would most likely never manifest in this (or any other) universe. Occasionally bad events Do occur - in this example a traffic accident. But mostly these timelines are only latent 'what-ifs" . These alternate 1 dimensional "what-if timelines will be remembered as 'close calls' by a driver. Or these timelines can be viewed by dreamers, remote viewers and OBEers.

Regards  cool
Grey
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello, Lightrider here on: April 17, 2015, 04:09:08
Hello Lightrider
Good to see another former Astral Viewers member has found his way here. The Astralviewers (.com) site has been down now for about 2 years (or so). I don't know why it went down, there was a lot of speculation about its demise but no official explanation. Bedeekin has his own blog, i believe. You might find it by doing a web search.

Regards
Grey
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 69