The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 12, 2017, 13:57:35

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: I think I can induce waves of 'energy' at will, completely awake! on: March 09, 2012, 21:21:21
Sorry everybody, I put this comment in the complete wrong section!!! embarassed
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Howzit Everybody:) on: March 09, 2012, 21:19:30
Thanks Grey,

I will definately try but its easier said than done! Only knowing one thing all your life and seeing the world through that lens kinda brain washes you, and now this new adventure is flipping the world upside down for me! shocked

Cheers:)
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / I think I can induce waves of 'energy' at will, completely awake! on: March 09, 2012, 21:15:12
Hi there,

Im still new to astral travel and I think I've had projections in the morning but this isnt practical as it keeps me in bed till midday sometimes! So I am trying hard to do it from a conscious state at night before I sleep. But something happens where I can send these waves of tingling energy from my head through my spine and into my feet... I can do this completely aware and awake, I've even done it while typing this message. The feeling is intensified if im meditating, they shoot quickly through my body and I can at will increase the frequency of them but not for long as I loose concentration after say 15 seconds. I havent achieved the vibrations everybody speaks of yet but is this the beginning of them??? Can everybody do this fully awake? and where too from now? I wanna get the vibes!

Any help would be great!

4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Howzit Everybody:) on: March 04, 2012, 23:25:06
Thanks for that Lionheart, already checked it out:)
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Howzit Everybody:) on: March 03, 2012, 21:58:01
Im glad to have found such an invaluable source of info on astral travel! It's also great to read about others experiences and Im certain that I have much to learn.

I think I may be a bit of an odd case as I have been raised in a really strict authodox christian religion(Jehovah's Witnesses) and any dealings with this type of practise is extremely forbidden, it is believed that Im debbeling with Satan and his devils... so being just about 21 and recently leaving that organisation I must say that I am frightened due to my indoctrination and probably my ignorance about the supernatural, but at the same time truly excited about the prospects it holds. I think I've purposefully had two or three astral projections recently and one out of the blue when I was a kid. I posted in more detail about them a while back on one of the forums here but still havent had a reply:( so if you dont mind taking an extra 5 mins to read and comment I'd truly appreciate it.

One thing Im slightly confused about is if when one astral travels can he/she travel in the real world? Like for instance I want to test if Im really astral travelling and visit my friends place who has put out a 3 digit number which I must view and recall, something like what Monroe tried to do in a Lab once but wasnt able too... this is in one of his earliest books I think... it left me very sceptical about whether or not one actually does leave the body or it is simply a vivid lucid dream???

I hope to have many conversations and insights here and I want to thank all those taking part in the up keep and moderation of this site!!!

ps. Are there perhaps chat rooms here somewhere??

Cheers:)
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / New to AP but struggling. PLS HELP:) on: February 13, 2012, 14:57:28
Hi there,

This is my very first post and please excuse my ignorance although I have tried to understand as much info when it comes to OBE's as possible. I heard about astral projection about two months back from an acquaintance and since then I have been drawn in by its mystique. I have been reserarching as much as I possibly can in the allotted time and been trying everyday to project. Here's my problem, I had been trying to project before I went to bed by relaxing my body first and then trying to passively focus on the colours and stuff I see when my eyes are closed. sometimes I get the feeling that im spinning or tumbeling backwards and a feeling of lifting in my arms, but I realise that it is my physical arm that is very slowly lifting not my etheral arm. Anyway I cant get near any sort of vibration and i get irritated at the little progress I am making. The only sense of vibration I feel is at my eyes, they start shaking and vibrating but it is really only my physical eyes shaking. Also when Im looking into the blackness I try focusing my eyes onto something but usually my eyes kinda roll away out of focus and I cant see much then, must I try stay focused or let them roll back out of focus or what?Huh After doing this for sometime at night I tried to project in the morning after I've slept, I did it this morning for the first time and Im perplexed as to whether what I experienced was truly an outerbody experience or a dream. So i tried a technique for getting out my body and I did it but without any vibrations, I then went next door( I live in a block of flats) and watched my neighbours but their flat wasnt the same as it really is(Im good friends with them, thats how I know this) and it was way too early in the morning for them to be doing the activities I saw them doing, at a later stage I winded up in another persons house-after flying around a bit to see what its like- and the woman that was there was talking to other people in the physical(i think) but could see me, and responded when I touched her  or something. This makes me believe that I was just dreaming and not truly projecting.

That was a mouthful but could anybody perhaps shed some light on what to do when I am trying to project at night, how to get into the vibrations, what to focus on and if my experience was a dream or more??? I'd really appreciate any comments or links to follow with more info on the reletive topics!

Thanks Alot smiley
Pages: [1]