The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 30, 2020, 11:22:14

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21
101  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: The wave of the monkey is starting on the 24th of January on: January 30, 2007, 10:17:41

Rodentmouse7,
And how do you personally know that the Earth is circling the sun ?
I know what I know from books, feelings and my own experiences.
Maybe you should find some time and at least take a glimpse at the websites and books offered on top of the page, so that it would be easier for you to swallow the fact that there are many different theories concerning the creation of this planet and it's civilizations.
What is hollow to you might be deep for others.
And if you've got a problem with me being tiring, stop reading my posts or join the monkey wave that is kindly asking you to chill out  cool
102  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Juice fasting for 30days, cleansing system of toxin for energy boost. on: January 29, 2007, 16:54:25

Hey AstralVibe!

Ah the wonders of a detox! Sounds great, but you do know that 30 days is quite a lot don't you?... wink I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Before I did my "big" detox, i'd fast every monday for like 5 months. Worked very well and prepared me mostly mentally. The longest detox I did was 8 days on water only. I felt superb, but because I was doing it in the city (don't ever fast in the city...the temptations are not constructive) I had to quit it.
I was going through a lot of mental cleansing..old stuff, energy shfts, hipersensitivity and such...so be sure you stay in an healthy enviroment and positive people. I'd say quitting job for that time is would be the best option. You can get quite spaced out by the 7th day.
Also make sure that the juices you drink are not the regular semi natural supermarket junkies, but real organic stuff. In New Zeland they have this great juice that is made without killing the enzymes. It's called "love juice". I love the name  wink

Good luck!!
103  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Why should we believe? on: January 29, 2007, 16:31:31

You're most welcome DH! It's pure pleasure wink
104  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello everyone on: January 29, 2007, 16:30:06

Welcome to the forums catasoft and enjoy the sharing  grin

105  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Why should we believe? on: January 29, 2007, 15:17:44
The Mayan understanding of the universe was based upon their observations within their cultural belief system and religious indoctrination.  I still don't see how their calculations are any less a "faith" belief than than the apocalyptic calculations that have come from others groups. 

DH,
the humans that have accustomed the Mayan knowledge are still only humans, who we can see today in Central America up to today.
The Maya,the origin, is way above that. It has nothing to do with the "human maya" cultural belief system and religious indoctrination. The calendars have been "tought" to the human race, but the origin in higher dimensions than our 3D earth.

Many cultures that have been created by higher civilizations (well...actually all have been created this way) and most are somehow connected to 2012.
http://www.diagnosis2012.co.uk/new4.htm#kali (watch out tons of info here  cool)

More about the origins of Mayan civilization (and others) is in this great book:
Gods, Genes, and Consciousness
Nonhuman Intervention in Human History  http://www.hamptonroadspub.com/book/364/ex/1

here is a quote from it :

The Pleiadians

The Pleiadians have been important to humans for at least 60,000 years. That’s how long the Dogon of Mali in Africa claim Pleiadian connections in human history. Similar myths can be found among those of ancient Greece and China. Writers José Argüelles and Aluna Joy Yaxk’in link Mayan and Pleiadian cosmologies. According to Argüelles, the Mayans may have tracked and communicated with the Pleiades. Other Central and South American peoples, particularly the Toltecs and the Incas, included the Pleiades in their rituals. In more recent times, Swiss UFO researcher Billy Meier reported contacts with Pleiadians in the 1970s, and Barbara Marciniak began to channel them in 1988.

Marciniak’s book Bringers of the Dawn set the stage for an outpouring of Pleiadian material in the 1990s. The AB collective she channeled claims to have common ancestors with humans. Marciniak says they are concerned that we come to understand our true legacy and take responsibility for ourselves rather than remaining subject to ABs who have their own interests at heart.

These Pleiadians say some of their ancestors came to Earth in the distant past, seeded the planet with love and creativity, and gave some of their DNA to the human species. This shared DNA is why they consider us their distant cousins. They want to help us remember who we are, develop our telepathic skills, learn how we are connected to all facets of the universe, and understand our earlier incarnations on Earth. They tell us that another group of ABs ¬(creator gods) raided the Earth about 300,000 B.P. and rearranged human DNA. This point began a new phase in human history where we were disadvantaged by the DNA manipulation. They say the ABs spoken of in the Babylonia/Sumerian tablets were those who enslaved humans at that time. They also say these ABs engaged in nuclear warfare among themselves and left a legacy of radiation.

A favorite source for information on Pleiadians is the well-known writer and consciousness researcher Barbara Hand Clow. In her 1995 book, The Pleiadian Agenda, the voice of a being who called itself Satya of Alcyone (the brightest of the “Seven Sisters” stars) described AB involvement in human history. Satya says Pleiadians have mingled with humans as our teachers for 26,000 years. Satya says Pleiadians tried to help humans avoid an atmospheric-based cataclysm, including a pole shift, around 11,000 B.P. (allegedly caused by Earth entering their star’s photon belt). The Pleiadians allegedly tried to help the survivors afterwards by leading them to better locations. (Remember this later during my discussion of Noah.)

The channeled voices claim that in addition to Pleiadians there have been several interventions by other groups of ABs, including:

•  The Anunnaki who ruled Earth for thousands of years, whom we learned to worship as gods, including Anu who said he was our Lord. Satya said the Anunnaki were from planet Nibiru, which long ago shifted from an orbit around star Sirius A to become the Planet X of our solar system.

•  The Maya (Timekeepers) from a star near Alcyone in the Pleiades, from whose name came the Maya of Central America, and who visit Earth when their planet cycles nearby. They allegedly left the last time in the ninth century C.E., a date that coincides with archaeologists’ estimated fall of the Mayan civilization
•  The Sirians who have long had our best interests at heart.

Amorah Quan Yin’s Pleiadian voices describe a planetary system (ours) embedded in a larger star system with the Pleiades at the center (also see Argüelles on this point). This celestial organism operates in several dimensions, where human souls have experienced many different stages of development. Before Earth, some of those stages involved incarnations on Venus, Mars, and Maldek—the name for the planet subsequently smashed into the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter. (Note Rudolf Steiner’s perspective on this, following shortly.)

All the best
106  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: The wave of the monkey is starting on the 24th of January on: January 29, 2007, 14:36:11
lol take your head out of the clouds...  you know this how???  because you want to beleive we will magically become enlgihtened in 2012?

for us to instantly transform into something were not would contradict the process of gradual spiritual awakening of which were all here learning to do.

trees dont grow in a matter of seconds.

....and what exactly are you trying to say?Huh
Where did I mention some magical proces that will end in 2012? "trees dont grow in a matter of seconds" that is EXACTLY what I'm talking here about. When speaking of ascesion I was refering to Maya not the human race. We've got a long way to go pal  wink
107  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: 2012 Website Recommendations on: January 27, 2007, 10:57:49
http://www.13moon.com they've got an interesting discussion forum..
108  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Why should we believe? on: January 27, 2007, 10:57:32

This is just too mathematical and logical in order to call it a belief prophency.

http://www.levity.com/eschaton/Why2012.html
http://www.13moon.com/prophecy%20page.htm
109  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: The wave of the monkey is starting on the 24th of January on: January 27, 2007, 10:51:27

oh I just looked over some article that has been put up here before and found some interesting info on mayan co-relations with astrology:

from www.maya.net.pl
What is the relationship between the Maya Calendar and astrology?
The Maya cosmology is the art of multidimensional creation. The Maya Calendar encompasses absolutely everything: mathematics, astronomy, numerology, astrology, galactic runs, the short and the long count of time, the cycle of evolution, the human body, astrogenetics, I-Ching, prophecies...It’s a sort of a calendaric lexicon.

In the Dresden Codes, apart from the advanced Maya knowledge, one can also find broad astrological content. The exit point was the birth of the planet Venus. Many Mayan structures were used as observatories to track the rises and the settings of planets, used in turn for astrologic purposes. Cosmic phenomena, the courses that planets run, the spots on the Sun and their effect on the human psyche, the fertility of the human species were of special interest to the Maya. They worshipped the Sun as their highest god, and that is why in the Mayan astrology the impact of the Sun and the cyclic nature of the phenomena in the Solar System were essential in importance. The star alignments in the Zodiac were only the backdrop, a sort of a cosmic clockwork. Though contemporary astrology had kept the traditional nomenclature referring to the sections of the ecliptic, the first sign of Spring does not lay in the sign of Aries but in Pisces. Despite this the astrological cycle works just as it did centuries ago. The wisdom of the Maya doesn’t contradict contemporary astrology; it compliments it or I’d even say it is superior to it, as it studies the world from a four-dimensional perspective. Up there they still have the fifth planet – Maldek – and that is why they’ve factored in Maldek’s power in their calendar. And it’s a force to be reckoned with – it is the source of law-abidingness, mercy, the will of life and the mighty serpent instinct. In the Maya religion and culture, the serpent was considered to have been of tremendous importance – it symbolized Quetzalcoatl. In the medieval times, regrettably, Maldek was forgotten. We all know what the spirit of those times was like historically and why the force of the fifth planet of the Solar System was considered to have been undesirable.

Contemporary astrology has its roots in the Mesopotamia (Sumer, Assyria, Babylon). That is where the twelve month calendar had been born, as well as the signs of the Zodiac, the notions of sin and punishment, the negative energy of money...The Babylonian spirit, through the clergy, had made its way into astrology, and became an excellent tool to manipulate people and to instill fear in them.

The Maya calendar, by opening the gates to the fourth dimension, reveals numerous celestial mysteries. The idea is to uncover and scrutinize falseness, to stop instilling subconscious fears, to bring back to the people the freedom and the right to make sovereign decisions that were once stolen from them under false pretenses. What do good and bad days mean in contemporary horoscopes? Should I leave the house today? Does Jupiter’s favorable position on the day you were born bring you good fortune, while an unfavorable position of Saturn bring you bad luck? Let us remember that it is what we fear most that we end up attracting. No individual horoscopes are needed to comprehend this simple truth; all you need to do is to look within you to find the answer and the cause of fear and then all you need to do is consciously heal it. Whether or not you do have a personal connection to Saturn will be irrelevant once misfortune stops haunting you. I encourage all the "dissatisfied" readers to check out a book by Adrian G. Gilbert and Maurice M. Cottrell entitled "The Prophetic Knowledge of the Maya". They will find plenty of interesting scientific evidence there.

What about numerology?

The knowledge passed on in the Maya Calendar and numerology compliment each other very well. Numerology paints a specific picture, creates the backdrop, sketches the general outline of activity. Though it manages to do it very accurately, it’s devoid of the actual act. A numerological portrait, once superimposed over the Maya Calendar comes to life. It not only lets us observe the course of events or changes, as they unfold and take shape, but above all helps us make conscious decisions and change our lives for the better. The same applies to horoscopes. The individual studying our numerological pattern or our horoscope and the way he or she goes about interpreting them is also very important. Regrettably, this is yet another area where the Babylonian trainers of fear can be found; some of them are completely unaware of what they are doing. I almost fell victim to their tricks myself. Let’s listen to wise counsel, read the most wonderful of books, order horoscopes, see clairvoyants, and in doing so always listen to your intuition and the voice of our heart. Those two are our only infallible advisors.

If there’s anybody out there who believes he or she suffers from misfortune, take a moment to ponder why these things are happening to you. Misfortune and bad luck are a natural braking system that is activated to keep us from repeating the old mistakes. It is in such circumstances that we begin to look for new solutions, for a new way out, it may be a longer road to take, but it will nonetheless always lead you to your destination
110  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: The wave of the monkey is starting on the 24th of January on: January 26, 2007, 19:48:14
Nah I think the Mayans knew how to create a very harmonious society. They needed to create guidance, for people to focus their thoughts together for the common good. Hence they created the waves, if you follow them all it will probably lead to a better life.... but still it doesn't really have anything to do with a supreme beeing who gave these instructions I think. Acctually the truth is we will never know... so I am just having like a devided stance on it.
And by the way we have the same minds like them, we have just forgotten some things but learned others things. For example we learned that blood sacrifices are not necessary to get guidance.

Maya is way way beyond "harmonious society". They were a very advanced civilization that came to earth in order to do some little experiments (just like the other civilizations did). When earth became less friendly, they "dissapeared themselves" by ascending into 4th dimension. Up to this day they are hanging around, smiling at us and crossing their fingers in hope that we smell the coffee and stop believing in films like "Apocalypto" by Mr. Gibson.

Yes Doringo, there's nothing like Mercury in retrograde, unless it is the Saturn himself doing his 27 year cycle return  wink

Cheers  grin
111  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: The wave of the monkey is starting on the 24th of January on: January 25, 2007, 18:56:00
Some people need guidance in order to move on. Personally, if I don't know what to do, I use any guidance that resonates with me  so that I can evolve. Yes, I can sit and wait till the answers come, but to be honest I ain't got the time.
I'm working with the calendar for over a year now, and thanks to it I'm moving on with my life and myself at great speed.
Mayan calendar is not a horoscope. It is a powerful tool, that allows you to work on yourself so that you can become a better human, by learning simple things like laughter, and more profound like respect and consequence. The waves are periods during which (according to the Mayans) certain issues are more visible than others, and it is easier to heal them. Now, when I look back at some important dates in the past ( I have been taking notes) that I did not understand, I really regret I hadn't known the calendar then. At least I would have known what the experiences are about, and the hurting wouldn't be as bad.
Thankfully there have been civilizations (and still are) who's consciousness was way above our midget minds.

If you wanna prove me wrong:
Do not read this stuff for like a month. Record every spiritual feeling you feel every day very precisly so that it is not vague like: I felt happier
Great idea, but please note that when working with the calendar sentences like "I felt happier" are not the issue. When you read the day's kin and open you mind, you can easily see that there are layers upon layers of information.
kin for today:
KIN 132 - Yellow Ordering Human

Today I introduce authenticity, genuineness, independence and the power of free will into my life. Today I prove myself in the world of extremes and attain wisdom thanks to the opportunity of choice. I don't loose my head today and I am not going to be put off by setbacks. I am ready to learn the positive and the negative parts of myself. In standing on top of a volcano of karmic resonance, I take my matriculation exam. Today I appreciate the greatness of human nature. 

Each day has it's shadow and it's light with a different lesson. If you are feeling happier let's say today it means that you are cruising well and understand and "live" the lesson of what today's energy is bringing (generally today is about understanding free will and unconditional love). If today is tough it means the opposite - that you don't really get the lesson of free will and unconditional love yet. Since it's all happening during the wave of the monkey, the tool to transform the shadow is laughter. Since it's the year of the moon forgotten and hidden issues Will be brought up.....and so on..It's quite a complicated and deep system of information.

Please don't get offended, but I think it's quite a powerful statement:
Thats how all the waves work. Its a mind trick thing.
So I understand that for you Maya, was a bunch of blood thirsty morons who thought of this funky looking calendar because they were really bored? grin

p.s. Since for you astrology is also a mind trick, is astral projection a mind trick for you too? Just curious grin

p.s.s. I just did a quick search and see that for you everything is a mind tick undecided, oh well, nevermind the ps. I will not debate over which truth is more true, and what is greater: the mind or the heart.Thank you for the fun lesson today, I surely got the point... wink

All the best
112  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Are 2012 calculations correct? on: January 24, 2007, 09:03:33

Yes, it is an ongoing debate... http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/2012/id/1726

It doesn't matter if it's 2012, 2011 0r 2020...the change IS already happening, so the "peak point" will just be a cherry on top of a pie  cool
113  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: The wave of the mirror has started on the 11th on: January 22, 2007, 18:55:37
the past couple days have definitely been a learning experience and I've been trying to deal with issues I've put off as unimportant over the months. i

Yes, I haven't mentioned this earlier but this is the year of the red moon. First tone. The first tone means that the issues that will be highlighted this year (please note that new year in the Tzolkin calendar is 26 th of July, so currently we are during the 7th month) will be worked on throughout the next 13 years.
Red moon uncovers all forgotten issues, as for it is responsible for remembrance, "waking up", true identity, signs, power of cleansing, evolution through change.
 On the dark side (wisdom of the shadow) it may bring: Lack of sense, being lost,negative affirmations,illusionary peace, blocks, pride, stubbornness, not wanting to live, ignorance of the "signs" shown by life,stagnation,pain and suffering,falseness, "being stuck in one point of view". Red moon dissolves blocks. The stiffer the blocks are the stronger the force has to be in order to show the real face of the issues.
Red moon is a very dynamic, brings changes, moves things around. It is very demanding.
It's like a big cleanser. If something is not working in your life, the moon will let you know about it for sure. it may not be pleasant.

The motto of this year is:

My blood symbolizes the TRUTH, the remembrance of "heaven". Today I will clean up chaos in everyday life, after that, I will clean up the past. What is missplaced, I will put together, so that I can see what ground I'm standing on. I know that there is a lot of work before me. When cleaning the blocks, I might touch old wounds, but no matter what the consequences are, I want to know the truth. Today I will stop my negative thoughts and affirmations.

In case you haven't yet...buckle up!  cool
114  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / The wave of the monkey is starting on the 24th of January on: January 22, 2007, 18:21:18
"Now it's the best time to approach life with humour"

The wave of the monkey brings lightness to life, and helps us let go of feelings of guilt and sin.
Allow thewave of the monkey to flow through your life. Observe days that will be more "intense" than other, approach them consciously and ask yourself: what information am I getting, what are these impulses are trying to awaken in me, what information is being brought to daylight?

Approach this wave without judgment, absolutely free from from fear.
The monkey will test your sense of humour.
Co creators of the better tomorrow are the ones who approach all life situation in a humorous way.
Listen with care to what the wave is trying to tell you. Maybe you have been too serious in your life. Remember that you are a divine child, and like all children you want to laugh and play.

The monkey's wisdom of the light:
Uncovering falseness,humour, innocence, lightness,full acceptation of life,elasticity,, discretion, simplicity

The monkey's wisdom of the shadow:
being too serious, sarcasm, not telling the truth,illusions, indiscretion, games, "playing with fire"

The transformation of the shadow:
Become the light! Speak the truth directly. Stay vulnerable, and keep an open heart.
Learn to approach all life's miseries, changes, interruptions with peace. Learn to use your natural sensitivity in order to heal your hypersensitivity.

the motto of the wave:
Today my higherconciousness is giving me it's wonderful gifts. Thanks to it I discover my innocence. I leave my animalistic form of existence behind and with ease and lightness I'm walking through life. My joyfulness and warmth are my power. Today I blow up in the air all dark worlds.

All the best
115  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Ok, so do any Empaths want to answer a question for me.. on: January 20, 2007, 11:54:10

Hey Goober!

I've heard of a theory (and actually believe in it) that "clearfeeling" is the most powerful telepathic way of communicating. That is because the informations are coming from you ( your heart, your higher self) and not from some unknown source from the outside (channelings etc). This gift is a treasure, and can easily be transformed into claivoiance or clearwhatever, but I have a feeling that the way you are doing it is the best option. Quick and easy...so obvious wink I experience similar things as you do with people around me. It is a great tool to use in life. Through empathy and positive intetions you can become a better human, and omit many daily obstacles because you just know that you shouldn't go there, you shouldn't say that, this person is dishonest, this person is negative...etc. Take good care of yourself and this beautiful gift.

All the best
116  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: A message from the Mayan Elders on: January 20, 2007, 11:38:34
I have a longing inside me to live as a wild man and wrestle with bears of the forest. : p

You'r not the only one that has the longings wink
117  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: new member on: January 20, 2007, 11:28:50

Welcome to the forums DH  grin..yes I do know what you mean  wink

All the best
118  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection is not Real on: January 20, 2007, 11:23:36
There will be a chocolate fountain and some dynamite.

grin LOL Zante...
119  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: ORME: White powder gold on: January 19, 2007, 16:29:53

hey,

I've heard a wonderful statement a few days ago:

An enlighted person is someone who is not afraid of hell, and has no need of going to heaven . grin
120  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Empath Protection on: January 18, 2007, 14:09:33
hey!
Shielding is and invitation for an attack. Make yourself invisible instead. Visualize that you are seethrough and use the affirmation: I'm not exchanging ANY energy with ................(him/her/you/these people/this situation)
It helps a lot!!  grin
121  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Has anyone OBE'd in a moving vehicle? on: January 18, 2007, 14:00:30

Hey,
I have OBE'd in busses a few times while being quite exausted on the way back from school. Interesting experience, just make sure you have enough energy to comeback  wink
122  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Stuck... on: January 17, 2007, 14:17:16

Welcome to the forums IndigoJ2012  grin

If I were you, I'd foremostly work on the fear factor. If you are afraid then none of the methods will work, because fear will block the experiences. Keep in mind that we are spiritual beings having a human experience, NOT the other way around. Floating around between dimencions is the most natural thing in the universe  wink
Good luck!
123  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: The wave of the mirror has started on the 11th on: January 17, 2007, 09:26:18

Hey Zante!
Yes, quite an interesting time. I'm being shown liars all around me. So, I'm doing my best at figuring out how I am lying to myself. I guess I really don't want to see something  cool

124  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: help! people wont stop coughing around me! on: January 17, 2007, 09:16:51
hey!
Maybe you are so powerful that the people read your energy. When it's negative they can cough. Or you might be acting like some kind of "cleanser" for those people. You see this quite often on healing sessions. People who have a lot of cleansing to do, end up almost choking. So the healer just iniciates the proces and the cleansing begins weather it's through coughing, crying or other. When I tune in and get sensitive to the outside world, I cough quite often around people who are not really "pure". So it's like my physical body radars are warning me that this persons field is negatively interacting with me/or that something in this person's energy field is bringing up some stuff in me, in order to transform them.

All the best
125  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: miracles in your life --- share your stories on: January 16, 2007, 14:46:05
hey psychonaut,

I thought I'd share.. wink

The first and foremost miracle for me is the fact that I'm alive.
The second miracle is that I am able to create my life the way I want it. The fact that I'm experiencing the negative creations is also a miracle.
The third miracle is that when I a year ago I asked for love in my life, and was very specific about the details of it, I got exactly what I have asked for.
The fourth miracle was when my higher self, or whoever was worried for me, made a complete dissaster so that I stopped being with this guy a month before we got married. Now I see that it's a miracle that I allowed myself to let go and see that life has other plans for me.
The fifth miracle is that after all that I have been through in my life, I haven't stopped believing in love. That is a real miracle  grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21