The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 04, 2020, 01:15:13

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21
126  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / The wave of the mirror has started on the 11th on: January 14, 2007, 13:14:42
 Throughout the next 13 days we will be given a greater chance to see our traits and faults in other people. If something is bothering you in someone else, it means that the trait that makes you the most angry, is the trait that you yourself have problems with, and it needs to be healed.
" I am the other you"

The motto of the wave is:

"Today nothing can be hidden. today I will see my shadows, weaknesses and illusions, that are leading me in my life. Today I take a close look at the issues that don't seem important. People that make me angry the most, are my spiritual teachers. The only thing I have to do is discover, what is it that my illusionary enemies are trying to teach me.

good luck!
127  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What does Prozac do to you? on: January 14, 2007, 13:02:43

Hi!
It's been quite some time since I have been taking prozac but I remember a few thinhs:
1. I didn't feel depressed -  but the moment I stopped taking it my depression came back double the strength, which just showed me that prozac doesn't heal, it just numbs you, and depressiom is a call from your sould that something very wrong is going on. After 3 years of good mental and enerhy therapy the depression is really gone.

2. I stopped binge eating -  The moment I stopped taking prozac the binge eating came back and it took me quite some time (but quality time) to see and heal the real reasons for which I was trying to destroy myself.

3. I became very sociable -  but with time my friends would come up to me and ask "what the hell is hoing on with you??!)..Apparently I was very agressive, couldn't verbalize myself smoothly and was very hiperactive. Ofcourse I didn't see any of these symtoms.

4. I didn't get any "highs or lows". I stopped crying ( I wouldn't even cry at the movies..which is very very odd)..I couldn't get normally, happily excited. I was "normal" in the "middle". Ms. Proper citizen. No emotions . Like a robot.

I feel sorry for you. Remember that prozac will not heal the reasons for which you are taking it. You can't escape from your own shadow...emotions that are not transformed will sooner or later have an outcome in some other shape or form...gee...and the people keep wondering why so many of us are dying of deseases like cancer. Prozac is like an earplug that you use to stop hearing your soul's cry.

all the best
128  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: So, how am I going to go about this.. on: January 10, 2007, 12:56:39

Hey!

If I were you I'd keep on pretending that it's all good, and let them know when you're already separated from them, mostly financially. You're father doesn't seem to be ready for any change of conciousnes, and your statement could do you more harm than good. He'll start thinking that you are in a sect, taking drugs or meeting with the wrong crowd. Then he'll REALLY start worrying about you. Oneday a time will come during which it will be "safer" for you to speak your truth. I've never told my parents about what my real intrests and beliefs are when I was younger. I have a very good relationship with them, I'm completely independent from them, and now, from time I speak my truth...yes...they get shocked, but there is nothing they can do to me, so it's all good.
Play it smart Goober, any discussions with someone who is convinced that their truth is the only truth there is, are pointless in my opinion.

All the best
129  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Channeling Thalb on: January 06, 2007, 19:46:09

... I'm happy to hear that it wasn't directed to me TalaNay grin
Thw rules are not an artificial invention that you have to print out and put up on your wall. Every human that lives by the rules of his heart, lives conciously and treats others like he'd like to be treated himself is automatically living by these laws...It's just the way life seems to be working...cycles, what you give is what you get, free will and responsibility for making choices..etc. At least for me  wink
130  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Personal Experience .. please comment on: January 04, 2007, 19:05:02

hey nyguil,
Don't let fear rule you  wink If you are afraid on being "possesed" you are opening doors to what you fear the most. I'd encourage you to raise your inner love factor, work on your fear, and then go on and explore. Back in the days when I was still practicing, dark energies used to encounter me non stop. The more I was afraid the stronger they got. The moment I started sending them love (yes, the human love feeling...like the one we have towards someone close or a pet..etc) these being started to dissapear..dissolve..or burn to ashes...It was like a miracle...unbelievable, not to mention very cool to watch  cool
Stay strong in your love and faith nyguil.

All the best
131  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Channeling Thalb on: January 04, 2007, 18:47:10

Hello TalaNay,

Thankfully I wasn't the one to create the laws, so I'll just copy and paste  wink
http://www.spiritual.com.au/articles/ascension/Lawsof3D_uk.htm
Adrian's "Ultimate Reality" book speaks about these laws fully.
I'm not trying to convince anyone to anything. I'm using the expression "in my opinion" quite often. I'm not saying I'm right. I'm just sharing my observations and asking questions  cheesy

All the best
132  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Adrian Cooper... on: January 04, 2007, 18:31:53

Hello AnonymousPerson69,

I see your point, it's the way the products are being advertised that bothers you, yes? I somehow agree, but still, I can't really say that the advertisements are "in my face"..nor that I find it wrong for Adrian to be advertising hi products on his own website. You haven't offended my feelings in any way, don't worry  grin.
133  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Free Attunements to Kundalini Reiki on: January 04, 2007, 18:20:42

Don't be so touchy folk, go and know what you know, and never let go of it. Heydy ho. grin
134  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Question on seeing one's own projected double on: January 03, 2007, 20:13:35

hello nyguil, welcome to the forums  grin

I've seen my "double" a few times... It was always blurry and always cuddled up between sheets and pillows  grin

All the best
135  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: What are your achievements and discoveries? on: January 03, 2007, 20:11:08

hey Stookie  grin

You brough up the topic of probably the biggest misconseption of all times...at least for me  wink

It doesn't matter if you are OBE ing, lucid dreaming, "just" dreaming, astral projecting..or mentally projecting (or..erm is that the same?  rolleyes) It is all the same experience. What differs is the intensity of these experiments and how concious you are at that time. I naturally started off with OBE (I'm a case where I actually worked on NOT having them) , then switched to lucid dreaming (it was more comfortable because I could wake up anytime), then swiched to mental projections (without all hassle- nice and quick)..and now...I don't even call it..I want to check out what is my friend doing, I tune to myself, see or hear the answer and then get an 70% validation of it.
We are multidimentional at all times, not just when we "leave" our bodies after years of practice filled with sweat and tears. Don't ever underestimate your experiences. They are all equall.

All the best to you  wink
136  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Reincarnation and our spiritual evolution on: January 03, 2007, 19:53:27

Hello all!

I'm recently working on clearing up personal traits (tendencies/fears/ilnesses) that have orgin in past lifetimes. That brings me to a theory that our DNA is closely linked to our "soul", therefore, eachtime we reincarnate, we reincarnate with all the information from the "past" that is written in our every cell.
The practise I do is quite simillar to past life regressions where people heal their ilnesses by healing their past lifetime.
Any inputs on that?  grin

All the best
137  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Channeling Thalb on: January 03, 2007, 19:40:41

Howdyduty Sarah  grin

Great to see that you are so grounded about it  grin
I've tried automatic writing, but had to stop because all those beings wanted to talk, and I wanted to talk to my higher self only.. rolleyes This is the trickiest part of them all. To be sure who you are talking to.There are beings that "take over" you higher self for a moment and manipulate the answers. Currently I'm working at keeping "my" channel free from any beings that are not me in some way. When you set up a firm, stable connection with yourself you can safely talk to anything. Otherwise you can end up believing that you are the incarnation of Jesusb or Napoleon  wink

The questions that I posted in the other post are very helpful in establishing who is who. Every being has to obey the universal law of free law (from what I know that's how it is at least in our universe), therefore, if you "demand" speaking to your higher self only, that's the way it should be...unless you end up talking to your subconcious self...which will give you different answers than higher self. This is a huge subject... undecided
but anyways...always triple check, demand the objective "truth" (truth from the highest level possible), and triple check your levels of ego and needs to manipulate...

Good luck!!  grin
138  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Eventhough it's just an artificial date, happy 2007! on: January 03, 2007, 19:19:07

Yeah...that would be quite spectacular to see the old illusions go down.. grin  OUCH!
139  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Free Attunements to Kundalini Reiki on: January 03, 2007, 19:15:07
Mmmmm, I was born with chakras. I've just let a master open them up. It's like learning something to improve your brain. I don't give energy, energy is given to me.

There's no such free will, even if you think so. Pseudo free will would be the best idea. Karma rules your life and the planets draw the stage. Don't think God have free will neither.

You are exchanging energy with any system that you are supporting to say the least. They never tell you what you have to give, otherwise people would doublethink before limiting their freedom by putting symbols on their chakras. If you are comparring you own lifeforce to our faulty brain...well...what can I say...
Karma? Yeah, it's an old story pal..but I see you're still at it so I'll leave you with this.
That's good to see that you know everything about freedom and God. May it lead you to what you desire the most.

Good luck!
140  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Free Attunements to Kundalini Reiki on: January 03, 2007, 18:41:26
Even life has a plan.

That piscean way of thinking will make you waste a lot of time and effor, folk.
Yes, but doest that mean I have to follow it? I thought that we are here mainly to experience free will, and because of that I am the creator of my own life. Yes, it can be tough, but that is the part of the learning isn't it?
Has it occoured to you how much energy you are giving away to this system that you are supporting? My effort and time taht I "waste" on living my life is really nothing to what you are giving away.
My thinking is actually more Aquarian, as for I believe that if you want to be free you have to set yourself free. Hooray to the Aqarian that will bring down the old sytems that are manipulating humanity.
Why are underestimating your own devine power folk?
141  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Adrian Cooper... on: January 03, 2007, 18:35:41

Hello just the other day I have realized that I have been receiving Adrian's FREE Ultimate Reality newsletter filled with loads of priceless information for over a year now. I thought...wow..what a great guy, sharing all this information simply out of good will. Today I read your post. Hmm.

In case you haven't realized this forum is loaded with FREE information (look at the FAQ) section please.
Personally I beleieve that since Robert is gone, the forum has become more open and less focussed of spirit possesion, neg fighting and the NEW sytem, which yes, is very helpful, but is certainly not the only one on the web.

Ps.Did I mention that Adrian is running this huge site for FREE? Do you know how much work it is to keep the whole buisness running smoothly?
    Robert Bruce may have his FREE stuff, but is also charging absurd fees for his seminars. Maybe he does    that to keep balence between all the giving and receiving  wink

All the best
142  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Free Attunements to Kundalini Reiki on: January 02, 2007, 17:37:14
I agree. What would be the plan, then?

How about no plan..going with the flow? Trusting absolutely the two greatest masters that you have within the reach of your own hands: yourself and life  cool
143  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Channeling Thalb on: January 02, 2007, 17:34:27
To demand to speak to only your higherself sounds strange to me and how do I know that it's my higherself?

hey TalaNay!..
That's the thing...you already are talking to your higher self. You always have been. You are connected and inseperable. Call it intuition, knowing, a feeling. People forget about this because it's "just" a feeling...nothing big and spiritual. Then either out of curiosity or out of despair ask for help other beings. In my opinion that is fine, as long as you know who you are talking to, and what is the real deal.

ps. Very often it's you yourself in an another aspect of yourself who is the guide of you right now.. rolleyes oh boy...did I make it complicated or what  wink

all the best!
144  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: What are your achievements and discoveries? on: January 02, 2007, 17:17:54
What a great iniciative Andrew  grin

1 - Have you ever encountered more evolved beings?
a: Yes, light figures, zapping you with the feeling of love so strong you begin to "melt", come back crying.

1.1 - If so, describe the place:

different occasions, different places

2 - What have you found out about life on other planets?
a:  nothing specific, I'd "feel them" not know them.

3 - What was the most interesting conversation you had? What did you ask/say and hear?
a:  Most of my encounters were quite dark in the past. Now I don't project because I don't want to.
     But i've had lots of absurd conversations...or more lectures about some quantum structures/chemistry/alchemy/physics/...eg. how is a snowflake created.

4 -  Describe 3 things/creatures that you saw there, but never saw here:
      Beasts, "scarry creatures", "hell"...dark, dark stuff.

5 - If you've been able to read, what did you read about? How many consecutive words do you remember?
a:  I'd get lots of writing to read. Same as in question 3. lectures/ equasions/ stories of my pastlives (I'd get the "screen projections" where my past lives were  shown to me..full sound, colour, just like in the cinema)

5.1 - Have you read words you haven't seen here before?
a:  Yes, again, lots of written texts in a language I don't know and haven't seen here...

6 - Ever learned special tricks to be used there?
a:  "Battling" darkness with love, rising my vibration, manifesting thoughts and desires.

7 - Ever received a solution to a problem?
a:  Once I was asking for help to get me into OBE and a few pairs of loving hands "swayed me out of my body". Apart from that I never asked.

8 - Describe the most amazing thing you saw:
    Absolute white space filled with absolute silence and absolute feeling of love and peace.  I got OBE through physical sex, but it had nothing to do with a physical orgasm. I had the conciousnes of being here and there and above it alltogether. I will never forget this experience.

9 - Describe the most amazing thing you did:
    censored  wink...I'll just say that experiencing multiconciousness is probably the most amazing experience. Being in 6 different minds at the same time, while being in your own mind observing it all, and being concious of the whole situation "from above".

10 - Describe your most amazing validation:
      Experiences where I couldn't come back and while being "there" I could hear kids playing soccer outside the widow/ phone ringing (my friend was really ringing) in the physical reality, but the "there" reality was more dense than the physical reality to which I couldn'tcome back to.
      Similar experience where I'd "click out" during a nap at work and part of my body (my arm and head) couldn't come back...oh man...what a struggle! When you've been through it, you just know  wink
      But the most interesting ones were during partner explorations where we'd go to an imaginary place/ or meet a being / then individually write down our observations just to find that we saw the same. It's very interesting when you do this in a group of 5 -6 people. (If anyone is interested Bruce Moen teaches this)

11 - Ever had your astral body malformed or defective? What was it like?
a:   nope...never really bother about it

13 - Describe the 3 strangest sentences you heard:
      Please look question nr. 3.
      I also remember hearing distorted music like Massive Attack, REM..and others, and it all sounded similar , but somehow very cheesy..it was hilarious..the lyrics were also out of the blue...: jealousy, my sweet jealousy, I can see colours, I can see my destiny..lol!

14 - Describe 3 things that you still want to try in the astral:
     Healing all of my aspects

12 - What interesting things have you found out about the Universe?
a:  That it's size has no limits  grin, that we really create our reality ( big lesson that one) and that we ARE multidimencional beings in a multidimentional     Universe. Layers upon layers.

15 - If you believe in a God, what clues have you gotten about it's existence?
a: The feeling of absolute absolute. A clue that you never forget: a feeling.

16 - Ever been lectured on the process of Creation?
a:  does the lecture about the creation of a snowflake count?  grin lol...yes....continousely..non stop..Unfortuneately my human brain can't cope with any of that information  rolleyes

******************                                    *****************                                   

145  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Free Attunements to Kundalini Reiki on: January 02, 2007, 15:44:55
Are you afraid of being involve in something? If you are so you have no other way but to invent your own system  smiley.

How about not being a part of any system and being involved in your own self ? hmmm... wink

All the best
146  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Hemi Sync Meta Music does it correspond to focus levels? on: January 02, 2007, 15:38:29

Hi,

yes, the Gateway is "binaural", but you are being led by the voice of Robert Monroe himself. It's a very nice combination, his voice is very calming, while as the sounds themselves are quite spaced out. I'm not surprised that you get bored, but remember that the idea here is to shut the mind off, and go with the flow. When you do that (Monroe guides you less and less with each CD) you suddenly open up to many amazing experiences. Personally I've never OBE'd WHILE listening to the cd's, but I was able to do it almost 9 out of 10 times AFTER listening to them (after 5-10 minutes). Hemi Sync is a wonderful tool to get used to "strange" feelings on the path of projecting.

good luck  wink
147  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / The Internet Sacred Text Archive on: January 02, 2007, 14:47:59

Enjoy!
http://www.sacred-texts.com/index.htm
148  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: indigo children on: January 02, 2007, 12:42:35
What children are being born between 1996 - Now?

-AM

Crystal....
149  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Free Attunements to Kundalini Reiki on: January 02, 2007, 12:37:10

Has anyone ever considered that these attunements are not "free"? If you're allowing any energy to work through you, you are "signing a deal". The question is, do you know the details of the deal, do you know what you are gaining and what you are loosing? I'm horrified to see people run with excitement to do iniciations and attunements without even considering that this way they are hooking themselves up to certain systems. It's not a question of good/bad..it is a question of benefits/faults and mostly, the question of freedom. Can one be free while working = being hooked up to ANY system?
I'd love to hear your opinions.

All the best
150  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Have confidence on: January 02, 2007, 12:11:48

hello riddled_skies!

Thank you for your post. My trust to myself and life gets even bigger when I see beautiful thoughts like yours. It requires a lot of strength and courage to live and walk one's OWN path, but hey..it's worth it !  cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21