The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 30, 2020, 11:24:15

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21
26  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Wave of the Yellow Star has started on the 21st of May on: May 29, 2007, 09:35:24

Hey SilverSlider! I'm cruising on this one without any obstacles this time. It feels light and soft. This tells me a lot because the during the same wave last year it was very difficult...so I guess I'm progressing  wink
27  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: June 6, Théopolis World Contact with Aliens on: May 29, 2007, 00:27:22

to ask officially gods, our alien friends, to come.

As much as I'd love them to land and make a a lot off positive mess, I don't see why people still call them "Gods" these days...hmm
Besides from what I know, and what I believe in is that UFO's consist of many different species - each with a different intention - so wouldn't it be wise to be more concious of who we're asking to come? Ah...nevermind - they are already here anyways  - we just can't see them wink
28  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Understanding Christianity! on: May 26, 2007, 01:47:23
  oh boy...here we go again...I can'd decide whether to laugh or cry
29  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: "Re-birthing" Holistic Therapy on: May 25, 2007, 00:00:31

I've done it but in a different form as for I believe Rebirthing is a copyrighted practice, in a sense that you have to be trained in order to practice it under this structure and name. The deep, dynamic, breathing sessions are very common in most spiritual practises, and they seem to differ because of the intent people put into it. Petrene Soames is most certainly not the only person on this planet who practices Rebirthing, so I don't really understand why you have to go to see "him", not anyone else who is licensed to do it. You're sceptical - and this is a great example of how our mind tries to draw away the attention from healing uncomfortable aspects. The "Naahh..." attitude...lol...I love it! I get it most of the time prior to healing sessions, but have learnt to treat it as a sign that I must go and get the job done for sure!!!
Yes, it is a very powerful tool and I'm sure you'll find it fascinating when you find out what you can accomplish with your own, personal breath  cheesy
30  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Wave of the Yellow Star has started on the 21st of May on: May 24, 2007, 06:32:43
Lol cheesy You can thank me after I finally manage to make a quick manual for interpretation of the personal calendar... that'll be something wink As of now I regret a bit about not being able to transfer the whole knowledge I posses about the Calendar..(it's not a whole lot but still) It's strange...working with it is a bit like doing card readings...the longer you do it the deeper you can tune in with it's meanings, but then some parts are difficult to put into words. To me it's more about feeling these energies, and I've come to a stage where I sense more or less which energy is rulling the day...or people...what color family they are from.Hmm. Please be aware that what I'm presenting is just a little peak of a huge mountain of knowledge. I encourage those who are interested into checking up the energies for each day (kin of the day) on http://www.maya.net.pl/index.php?LANG=en. With time you might notice that certain moods or emotions come back during the same colours or signs.
Speaking of which, kin of today:

KIN 251 - Blue Self-Existing Monkey

Today I reject old educational patterns which have instilled fear, unconditional submission and strictness in me. Today I put an end to exaggerated discipline and allow myself and the family to at least this once relish being carefree. I don't impose anything on my partner today and don't impose any punishment on my children. Today I stop playing a martyr - I am joyous, innocent and as light as a child.

All the best
31  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Hemi sync on: May 24, 2007, 06:25:16
Lol Xalarian  cheesy
I've had the entire Gateway Experience® Wave II-VI CD Package, but for the first year never got further than the second cd (and I have been practicing often).It's practse, practise, practise.
Just as Stookie has said these cd's don't really induce AP (they help a lot, but not directly induce) so maybe instead of spending 500$ on the series buy just the first CD or try this out first http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_energy_body_development/download_a_free_chakra_stimulation_amp_obe_mp3_file-t14409.0.html to see how sounds like Hemi-Sync work for you .

All the best
32  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Wave of the Yellow Star has started on the 21st of May on: May 23, 2007, 23:59:09

Please guys...it's not me who you should thank... rolleyes Thank yourselves for the will of exploring and the people who managed to decode the calendar..that is really something cheesy
33  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Has anyone gone back in time? on: May 23, 2007, 16:40:13
Yes, I've been practising healing my aspects by healing the past lives for quite some time, so I've seen and felt through many of the past incarnations. The clarity is good, for me it looks as if I was watching a movie,but with a complete awerness of who is who, who am I, what is my role in this story, what are my fears, hopes etc.The feeling is most spectacular. For example you find yourself crying in the past life, and while watching it today you feel all the emotions...all the reasons, as if it was happening right now. It can get very intense. I don't do it through OBE (no need to be honest) just mental projections. Bruce Moen teaches the method for soul retrievals, but in reality this method can be used to retreive yourself as well...when you know how, you have acces to all "past"..I haven't tried checking up on the parellel past and parellel present thou..that would be exciting  cheesy No, seriously..when you do accept that time doesn't exist you'll come to an understanding that you're an outcome of all your past lives right here and right now, so all answers are here in front of you within the reach of your hand...whoa!I think I'm a bit off topic.. rolleyes

34  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: Phisical healing, through ???? on: May 23, 2007, 16:10:43
 wink welcome! Good luck with everything.
35  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: daily 3 on: May 23, 2007, 09:11:08
I'm sorry everyone,especially bewarevileye, I didn't unlock this topic after moving it from another section. You can freely post your replies from now on.  undecided
36  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Wave of the Yellow Star has started on the 21st of May on: May 22, 2007, 23:38:42

"Now is the best time to bring inner order and harmony"

Yellow Star - Power of beauty - power of harmony - power of discipline

The 13 days of the wave are under the motto:

KIN 248 - Yellow Magnetic Star

Today I open up to the higher dimensions and cross the boundaries of the world of karma. I care for the aesthetics, beauty and harmony in my home, work and the immediate surroundings. Irritation, doubt and regret are a sign to me that there is still something I need to learn in the near future.

Wisdom of the light of the star:
Harmony, roadsigns,clear perspectives, art, elegance, beauty, good taste, finding sense in life, feeling well, perfection, power of emanation, modesty.

Wisdom of the shadow of the star:
Lesson of disharmony, mess, conflicts, self criticism, pessimism, doubting yourself, unreliability.

transformation of the shadow:
Open up to love. Create harmony. Seek into the essence of your cosmic seed. Stay in harmony with here and now - with everything that is and the way it is.

Lamat (yellow star) does a check up in the fields of beauty and harmony. It controls quality. Lamat does a final sum up of our actions. Everything which is not beautiful enough, is disharmonious with the spiritual order, will be sent back for correction. The power of Lamat is quite uncomfortable for those who either haven't begun, have ignored or witheld the process of harmonizing life around them.

For those who have this process behind them, days of the Yellow seed will bring feelings of well - being, happiness and a feeling of wanting to improve themselves and the surroundings.
Days of Lamat might also remove distortions in the social spheres, which might bring feelings of great relief, happines and being pleased about life.

Feel the impulses being brought to this game by the wave of Lamat. They are helping you express your unique beauty - beauty of a divine being, growing up in an earthy time and space.

The wave of the yellow star closes the 5th gate of time. Look back at the past 260 day cycle and observe what processes have appeared in your consciousness and how you understood the word LOVE 260 days ago, and how you understand it now. Remember that you have to learn to love yourself first, then you can love others. Loving yourself has nothing to do with egoism, just as loving a person doesn't mean loving above all and more than everything.
37  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Bruce Moen (title edited) on: May 21, 2007, 21:52:28

They changed my perception of reality completely and brought a whole new look to my experiences  cheesy
This book is a must http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/alkgidbk.html.
38  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / MOVED: daily 3 on: May 21, 2007, 00:10:24
This topic has been moved to [Astral Chat].

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/index.php?topic=26280.0
39  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: Phisical healing, through ???? on: May 20, 2007, 16:15:25

Hey,
My best friend had cancer at age 22, but because she has always been into unconventional therapies and OBEing since childhood she knew that conventional medicine wouldn't be enough especially since the ilness was quite serious. While doing chemiotherapy she kept having phantom operations and doing Radical Forgiveness (http://www.radicalforgiveness.com/). The doctors were shocked at the speed the toumors were dissapearing and considered it a miracle. Now, 5 years later she is completely healthy (doctors say even healthier than she was before the cancer) and is given a 99.9% of no remission.
I know this example is not "curing physical disorders with the mind alone ", but from what I know in order to heal serious ilnesses you have to combine different methods, as for the ilness is on many levels of a human and no method is capable of clearing it up altogether.

All the best
40  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: question on the vibration state on: May 20, 2007, 13:03:55
Hello Bryman,

If I were you I'd work on the fear you have of experiencing negativity and the great unknown. Once you're OBEing your thoughts will materialize in the dimension you're in, so - if you have fears you'll end up manifesting exactly what you fear of. Vibrations are a natural prelude to exiting and all the sensations are energy movements of your own energy. After all, you are a spiritual being having a human experience, not the other way around...right? Do a search on "vibrations" in these forums...there is probably more than a zillion posts on the subject  wink

Good luck!
41  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Real time chat? on: May 19, 2007, 09:26:46

Lol...just the other day I was wondering when will someone come up with the question about chat again  cheesy. The subject has been brought up multiple times already, but for certain reasons there is no chat on astralpulse  undecided

All the best
42  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Bruce Moen (title edited) on: May 19, 2007, 09:23:54
Hello cavernstoy,

Yes, do a search on Bruce...there have been many posts about him/his methods in the past.

All the best
43  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: hI on: May 18, 2007, 09:30:57

Welcome back Takeda Shingen! It's great to hear things are better for you  cheesy Ignoring them is probably the best solution - you stop focusing on them=you stop feeding them with your energy (fear). Good luck with the upcoming spiritual changes  grin
44  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: paralysis? on: May 18, 2007, 00:17:52

Hey,
This is a very typical phase prior to full body paralysis and OBE. It's not the most comfortable feeling, but it's a solid proof that you're almost there. Try ignoring it and allowing your entire physical body to go numb. I suggest you do a "search" on paralysis in these forums - there is a lot of useful information around.

All the best
45  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: music on: May 18, 2007, 00:12:32

Hey Mez,

Great! You were softly "tuning in" to the other side  wink
46  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: new wave of darkness on: May 18, 2007, 00:03:59
Hey Mydral,
Well as long as you can handle it....

Once you cross a certain line you will understand what I meant, but then its to late for you. Just think of everything overlapping and you being unable to tell what was a dream and what really happened. Now thats going to be lots of fun...  wink

I'm handling it quite well so far thanks, and am far from not seeing the difference between a dream and physical reality. I don't see the difference in the FEELINGS of these experiences and the importance of them.

And btw I never said your dreams etc. are worthless, as long as you accept that they didn't happen in the physical reality.

well, this is a quote from your previous post:
only the experience which you will receive from external stimuli in the physical reality will count
I know you are referring to all strange experiences, but dreams don't come from external stimuli in the physical reality, so following your path of think they're quite worthless. I also understand from the quote, that if I refuse to accept that they are "just dreams" they will have no meaning. What about mental projections? - they can be easily put in the category of "just imagination", yet the method works for many and is quite easily validatable in the physical reality as a "true -real" experience...so what is the difference between this and me fantasizing about riding a horse?

Kirlian photography is something in our reality... I can see phantom images if I want to. But thats beside the point.
It's not beside the point...Kirlian photography is a proof that the other dimencions are coexisting with physical reality-just like imagination is. And none of these dimencions is more important than the other. Phantom images are not physical reality, yet you seem to count them in as "ok"...hmm....

I can't explain what I wanted to say properly to you since you just mock me.
You have all the space and time to say properly what you want.
I'm not mocking you - at least it's not my intention, sorry if you perceive it like that. I quoted you Monroe with honest intentions, but I guess I was misunderstood.I understand that you're very rational, although I'm scanning through your posts, and agree with many of your opinions and can't really manage to put together the fact that you believe(and practice) aura seeing, OBE...etc. and say that experiences during "imagining" are worthless...
Maybe it's the difference in understanding the word "physical reality" - I understand it as solid, material reality on planet earth - 3rd dimencion...how do you? wink

All the best

ps.Thanks Nay...I'll pass..  cool
47  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Wave of the Blue Eagle has started on the 8th of May on: May 17, 2007, 18:02:42
and it feels really nice knowing I'm not the only one going through this  smiley
Thank YOU SiverSlider! Yes, it does feel nice to know I'm not the only one going through this  wink
48  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: new wave of darkness on: May 17, 2007, 18:00:48
Not exactly... physical reality stays unchanged with respects to laws, appearance, etc. The thing changeable are situations in which you are involved since we have the power of choice.You can imagine yourself acting to certain things in a certain way and then do that or you can give yourself positive thoughts which might actually change the outcome of an event but thats it. You cannot imagine an object appearing and it will appear for example.

I have experienced myself, and know people who first put a lot of intention into their "imagination" and managing to manifest their "imagination" in physical reality.  The power of intention. Attracting people you want to attract, situations, events, job, money...etc.Yes, objects - visualization is a very powerful tool in terms of accomplishing your goals.

Secondly if you merge imagination with reality you might developer emotions because of what your imagining, which is a really bad thing. For example if you imagine doing a crime and feel guilt about it....
Oh! That is really really bad  shocked yikes!!! I better not imagine galloping on horses through green fields or being happily in love because I might experience some severe positive emotions, which will make me feel really good...and oh jee...I better not do that and stick to this wonderful physical reality we have here on earth...it's just so positive I can't get enough of it  cheesy

You have to keep imagination and reality separated, they are different. Imagination tries to mimic physical reality until you make a conscious decision against this. In both cases you have to accept that what you imagined isn't the real thing. In the first case only the experience which you will receive from external stimuli in the physical reality will count and the second case doesn't exist in physical reality.
First of all -  I don't HAVE to do anything.
Second - I don't see any reason to keep them separated as long as I'm sane,happy, have a job, pay taxes and good friends and people to talk to.
Third - Actually...it's the physical reality mimicking the etherical, as for 3rd dimension is a lot more dense than lets say 4th (where most dreams/ imagination come from) a good example is Kirlian photography (http://www.totse.com/en/fringe/fringe_science/kirilia.html "If portions of the physical body are cut away, the energy matrix or "phantom" of the missing part is still clearly visible in the photograph, although there is no tangible, physical substance there." Also, any healer, aura reader, will tell you that an illness can appear in the energy field weeks and even months before it appears in the physical body ( great book, Vibrational Medicine, Dr. Richard Gerber, "The etheric body is a holographic energy template that guides the growth and development of the physical body." )

only the experience which you will receive from external stimuli in the physical reality will count .
I simply cannot agree with that because it means that all dreams, visions, obe's through which I gather very useful and practical information to use in my physical reality are worthless. And hey, I'm not the only one! Ask any artist or genius where he gets his information from...surely not from a book - everything appears first in the higher realms and then is manifested in the dense 3D reality.

Don't think this is true? Please imagine doing your favorite activity, it will not be as satisfying as the real thing.
No, I don't think it's true - I often receive a lot more satisfaction imagining the action than actually doing it in the physical  wink Really!

To actually feel it completely you have to do it in the physical reality.
Wow!!!!?Huh??

Now imagine flying, feel the rush of the wind etc. have fun with this imagination. Now stop and realize that you can't do it and feel the frustration. If you would accept the imagination as reality you might jump from a building thinking you can fly..... some children actually did that.
I don't get frustrated because I know I can fly in other realities than the physical...actually it's simpler than walking! cheesy
I won't jump from a building because I understand the laws and limits of this reality.

Oh well, I'll start giggling too....
No point in battling with rationality...  rolleyes
Good luck with everything...

To finish I have a quote by Robert Monroe which I'd like to dedicate to you Mydral from the very bottom of my heart ... honestly cheesy

" For those who die, there is life.
  For those who dream, there is a reality.
  For those who have hope, there is knowledge.
  For those who explore, there is eternity."

49  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: hi. i have a bad habit that i REALLY need to break on: May 10, 2007, 22:39:50

hey Ernys!
Being fat because of karma is possible. But we can't keep on blaming everything on karma...let's give her some rest and get some facts  wink
First of all you are fat because you eat too much. You weren't born fat right?
Second -  ask yourself - why are you eating too much?
I've had lots of serious issues with food in the past and know two things: overeating is re compensating...you name it: lack of love,lack of support, lack of entertainment, lack of relaxation...and so. Or it's numbing yourself from feelings you don't want to experience: hunger for love, hunger for affection and attention, fear, loneliness, anger... When you look at it honestly, you'll see that food is like a drug. I wish you courage to ask yourself honest questions and start from there. It isn't you being fat which is the problem. the reason why you are fat is the issue.
i know i can start losing weight, if i can learn to accept and love those around me with the same problem,
No, Ernys,- you'll start loosing weight if you ACCEPT yourself with this problem. Why are fat people getting on your nerves? Because they reflect the side of you which you don't agree to see. Have the courage to listen to what your soul is trying to tell you and what you don't want to hear. When you get through that low GI index+blood type diet does wonders  wink

All the best
50  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Wave of the Blue Eagle has started on the 8th of May on: May 10, 2007, 22:04:27

Thank you DH for the warm words. I really appreciate you having any use of this  wink
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21