The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 30, 2020, 12:34:40

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21
51  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Wave of the Blue Eagle has started on the 8th of May on: May 10, 2007, 09:03:59
Hey DH!
This is not MY callendar  wink I's the calendar based on the sacred Tzolkin calendar (http://www.lawoftime.org/). I get the information from the website http://www.maya.net.pl/index.php?LANG=en there is a free e-book from which you can get with loads of info. The website is mostly polish so I translate most of the stuff  from the 2 books ("I am the other you" - you can buy them in english on the website) which allow you to navigate through the labirinths of time wink I really wish there was some other explanation for the energies and themes I feel during these waves...but I can't really find anything as good as the maya callendar  rolleyes I'm hoping to have more free time so that I can put up some info on calculating your personal months...THAT is really something. Thank you for the positive feedback guys, I've been considering quitting putting it up, but oh well...I guess I'll continue it a little bit longer...

In the meantime, kin of today:

KIN 237 - Red Electric Earth

"Today life tests the usefulness of my ideas and puts my feet firmly back on Earth if needed. My nearest surroundings are my road sign. Today no setback disappoints me, and in failure I see a chance to show my abilities in a different area. All that I give rise to and that denigrates other people comes back to me. Today I revise my plans; I'm not selfish and don't hurt other people's feelings."

All the best
52  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Wave of the Blue Eagle has started on the 8th of May on: May 08, 2007, 22:31:54
"Now is the best time to decide about your own fate"

The power of vision - the power of consciousness

Next 13 days will be under the motto:

KIN 235 - Blue Magnetic Eagle

By not having my own visions, I become the executioner of other people's ideas. I am not helpless today and steer my own life by using the eyes of my soul for vision. Healing the world begins with myself. Today I clean up my own back yard and only after that I peak into the homes of my friends, acquaintances, to finally recall the addresses of my enemies. Today I am permeated by the Higher Consciousness.

wisdom of the light of the eagle:
consciousness of the goal, groupwork, will of creating, new perspectives, distance, flow, satisfaction, chance, hope, compassion, help, dreams and visions, self belief, vision of the future.

wisdom of the shadow of the eagle:
emptiness, lack of hope, lack of initiative, not having own opinions, immobility, samartynian syndrome, being constantly ready to help the oppressed, officiousness, addiction.

transformation of the shadow:
Learn to find balance between work, rest, sleep, and nutrition. Think about yourself! Follow your personal visions, plans and dreams. Look at your plans and promisses given to others from a higher perspective, which is keeping balance. Learn to give and to receive. Are you carrying someone else's load? Do you hear the magic word "thank you"?

No being can live without dreams. Every human needs a vision of their goal, so that they can clear up the chaos of everyday life. When we lack visions, we start running after illusions. In some cases lack of vision means being addicted to others. You become "food" for the stronger and loose your integrity. Days of the Eagle bring consciousness of the individual goal. MEN (Eagle) opens canals of visions, through which consciousness of a mature being connects with higher dimensions. This person stops worrying about details, worrying about the future, pointlessly speculating. Wisdom of the eagle will bring brilliant solutions.
53  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: new wave of darkness on: May 08, 2007, 21:13:36
There is a difference of realness between them. There is phsyical reality and there are other realities. You cannot say that something that you imagined is as real as something that acctually happened to you.
Whatever you do spiritually you have to stay grounded in the physical reality and accept that as your current "home" so to say. That should be rule number 1.

Hey Mydral,
Staying grounded is an obvious rule no 1.
Rule no 2 is that the physical reality is just one of the realities we experience.
Apart from that, I'd love to hear your definition of what is imagination and what is reality...  wink
54  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: new wave of darkness on: May 02, 2007, 17:38:41
 Interesting. How can one tell the difference between imagination and reality? What is imagination? What is reality? The older I get the more these boundaries seem to dissolve. Recently I've realized that I can experience situations in my "imagination", and therefore I don't have the need of experiencing them in the physical reality. I'm thrilled! What a time saver. Is it a "worse" experience since I lived it on a different level?
So one can say...yeah but how do you know that what you have experienced is the same as the "real" experience. I say: WHO CARES?? An experience is an experience whether it's a fantasy, a dream or an OBE. Personally I really don't see the difference and maybe I'm just really naive since I believe that all people on OBE forums are aware that we are multidimentional at ALL times...oh well
55  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: New here on: May 02, 2007, 17:22:57

hey Sorrow! Welcome  grin Make sure you check out the FAQ and Permanent topics section...they are full of helpful information. Good luck  wink
56  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: demons, negs, fairies, black magick on: May 01, 2007, 23:55:45
 I'd just like to say 2 things:

1. Ernys  - You can do it!!!!! I'm keeping me fingers crossed for you and wish you the best...seriously  grin
2. To Ernys and all experiencing similar:
 Don't give up exploring. Stay brave and kool. Looking back at myself when I was a teen I kind of regret that there was no internet, no forums where I could have freely shared my experiences. Lack of understanding created fear that eventually ate me up. Now at almost 29 I'm trying to get back to experiencing the similar sensitivity Ernys is describing. It's bloody difficult and I know I might have lost it for good. Oh well, so I guess that is what I chose. Thankfully there is a new generation of people on this planet, which seems bolder and wiser than my generation, and I'm absolutley fascinated by this phenomenon. It's really beautiful. So, young explores...keep your heads up high, speak your truth and have the courage to explore what the earlier generations couldn't.
All the best
57  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / The wave of the White Wind has started on the 25th of April on: April 26, 2007, 22:31:28
The power of the spirit - power of inspiration - power of communication.

Now is the best time to create inner discipline.

The next 13 days will be under the motto:

I have to overcome todays difficulties with the power of my spirit. If I'll hold back, "cancerous zones" will appear in my life. Tensions, problems, the feeling of being separated or the feeling of loosing someone close are all part of my journey. There is no punishment for sins. All faulty actions come back to me, in order to be corrected, in one way or another. Today I will clear up issues over which I have lost control. Life is challenging me to check up on my individuality. God is always watching over me.

The wisdom of the light of the Wind:

Power of the spirit, inspiration, now, truth, simplicity, vitality, spontaneity, communication, inner balance, discipline, self discipline, friendliness.

The wisdom of the shadow of the Wind:
Lack of faith, feeling of lack of connection with God, feelins of separation, loneliness, feelings of not bonding with people, complexes, low self esteem.

This wave is the last white wave in the Tzolkin calendar - it brings final polishes, concentrating on the details. Once again, you might experience sudden cuts and pinches - all as a sign of the last correction.
The white wind brings the primary order, with all the healing programs included.
During the days of the wind you will be double checked to what degree is your Ego disrupting the realization of the program that your soul chose. In a painful way you'll be shown all lacks of discipline,  dishonesty, underestimating yourself.
Those who who evolved spiritually will experience the power of their spiritual maturity, which will not only "spiritualize" their material world, but will also show a way out of everyday chaos.

More on www.maya.net.pl
58  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: The wave of the Red Moon is starting on the 12 th of April on: April 15, 2007, 22:46:11
Alright, let's continue.

Red Moon (Muluc)
Power of cleansing - power of waking up - power of remembrance

The wisdom of the light of the moon:
Waking up, remembrance, mistic wisdom, true identity, signs, power of cleansing, moving on, process, changing points of view, regulation of life processes, getting accustomed to life.

The wisdom of the shadow of the moon:
Lack of sense, feeling "down", feeling lost, negative affirmations, illusionary peace, blockades, stubbornness, pride, antipathy toward life, ignoring warning styles given by life, stagnation, pain and suffering, supressing divine light, fanaticism.

transformation of the shadow;
Wake up. Open your eyes. Concentrate on your inner self. Look at new trends. Become a lighthouse. Look for those, who fully accept your way of expressing.Stop fighting. Trust natural processes.

During this wave is "the best time to find out what is the sense of your life"

The energy of the moon is an energy that breaks blockages and stagnation. Muluc is responsible for free flow and openness of all canals. In order to break or dissolve the blockages, the energy of the moon has to maximize it's pressure so that it can break through. Days of Muluc are very dynamic with lots of changes, because MOVEMENT ensures free flow and moves unwanted "debris". Muluc gets rid of "dust", cleaning old layers from the field of subconsciousness. Try letting go of negative affirmations, pessimism, seeing the world in dark colours before the red moon will walk in with it's corrections.

The power of the moon painfully forces us to look at our own shadows. It only wants us stop feeling sorry for ourselves, feeling being a victim, feeling that life and people don't treat us fair.

During this wave you will see more clearly your true identity and each miscourse on your life path. Have the courage to remember your true self! It's a paradox, but we people learn better and faster when we feel pain. This is why this wave might bring painful cuts and and unexpected life changes. try to look at these incidents with an open mind and without judging.

For those who are in good relation with their inner self days of the moon will run smoothly, everything turns out well as if with the use of a magic wand.

based on information from www.maya.net.pl

I wonder what information was being shown to you during the 4 first days of the wave.

During the first day I found out that a huge building is going to be build in front of my wonderful flat's windows..blocking the view completely.
On the second day I loose my wallet with everything in it and decide to sell the flat.
On the third day some wonderful people find my wallet on the street and give it back. I have doubts about selling the flat and moving. An old friend who is a numerologist decides to pop in to my city and stays over.
On the fourth day I very sure I'm selling the flat. The numerologist friend freaks out when sees my signature, so makes a new one for me. Now I can use it all the time because all my credit cards will be new since I had to get new ones (because of the lost wallet) and there won't be a hassle with changing the signature.

These changes don't shock me so much as for I'm a red moon ( so most of my life is about sudden changes), and this year I have a personal year in red moon,  a global year in red moon (like everyone) and during the last wave of the moon I had the hugest wake up call in my life. It was extreme, but thanks to it I progressed light years forward. I just love this energy. Enough with this personal blable.

All the best
59  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / The wave of the Red Moon is starting on the 12 th of April on: April 12, 2007, 01:04:57
Oh boy....I just spent an hour writing the information and it all got deleted.
hmm...sorry...I don't have the strength to write it all again now...

just 2 cents for now

During the next 13 days and THIS ENTIRE YEAR (from July the 26th 2006 - July 25th 2007- we're currently during the 10th month) the motto is:

KIN 209 - Red Magnetic Moon

My blood symbolizes the TRUTH or the MEMORY of PARADISE. Today I organize the chaos in the current issues and then move on to address the issues in the past. All that is dispersed, I arrange together to learn the current status. I know much toil awaits me. By cleaning away the deposits I may aggravate old wounds, but I want to know the truth regardless of the repercussions. Today I do away with complaining and negative affirmations.

The Red Moon symbolizes :
power of cleansing - power of waking up- power of remembrance
The Red moon brings out the "dust" of our past that needs to be cleaned up.

I have an idea!...let's do an experiment. I will write the rest in 4 days ( after the time of attracting subjects has finished). Then you can objectively see if this whole calendar is making any sense... wink

1st day of the wave attracts issues that you'll be dealing with during the next 13 days in the field of spirituality.
2nd day attracts issues that we'll be working on the physical level.
3rd day attracts emotional issues. On this day you should also find out how you'll be dealing with the subjects of the first 2 days (what tools?)
4th day sums up the issues we'll be working with (mental sphere). We work on the plan, set goals, enter the battlefield.

Good luck!!!
60  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: What is the wave of the Yellow Warrior teaching you? on: April 12, 2007, 00:02:26

Hey SilverSlider,
Yes, the hardest part for me is understanding fully the fact that all of us chose to be here and experience all the positive and negative aspects of life.

take care  wink
61  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Advanced/high-potential novice Seeks Apprenticeship on: April 10, 2007, 21:32:06
hey kishind,
As for Buddhism, there is this one sentence that I'd like to dedicate to you:
" The hand of the master, which is showing you the moon, is also the same hand, which is blocking you the view of it".

Have you considered being your own guru?  No guru will give you answers, because the answers will be his/her truths and not yours. So why live according to someone else's truth? You are a divine being and and have all the answers inside of you. This is not just an empty statement. Manifest your own divinity. No one can do it for you. Besides, why would you want to give some of your potential away (if not all)? Teacher-student relationships (like all relationships) are based on energy exchange. If the "master" won't be pure, you'll end up being his battery- he'll be using your energy for his own purpose. You'd be surprised how many teachers do this. What makes things worse is the fact that they might not be concious of it. As for abundance and manifestations remember that you, as a being, have no limits and you will not manifest anything, unless you will fully believe that you already have everything you want. Abundance is a state of mind. Try affirmations like these:

I see right through appearances and illusions and know that abundance is all mine.
My abundant thoughts and actions lead in the perfect direction of my desires.
I AM thankful for the limitless, overflowing Source of my abundance.
I AM showered with blessings and my Divine Inheritance.
God provides me with all that I desire, whenever I desire it for as long as I desire it.
God provides me with more than enough substance and supply.
I AM easily, openly and freely accepting abundance, now!
I receive an unmatchable supply of abundance in my Life daily.
I AM always in the right place at the right time.
I live in the likeness and image of God's Divine Abundance.
I AM the Spirit of Infinite Plenty. I am boundless abundance, and with love in my heart, I let the universal riches stream forth into perfect manifestation.

There is a great spiritual book about the law of abundance and law of manifestation, did wonders for me!:
http://www.soulfulliving.com/law_of_abundance.htm

Good luck!

ps. I could give you a link to my ex fiance's website as for he was a serious spiritual guru who was teaching hundreds about love and abundance - the thing is he was constantly unhappy in relationships and totally broke! I'll spare you!   
62  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: BBC documentary about Castaneda being fraud on: April 10, 2007, 09:21:11
Hey Gandalf,
I'm not saying that BBC is a "state controlled" propaganda machine. I'm saying that they are not as open as they seem. Yes they show you films that expose certain subjects, but they rarely show it objectively. Just like in the case of the Castaneda film. I'm more than sure that they had interviews with people who did have positive experiences wether Castaneda was a hoax himself or not. I'd love to hear more interview with the wife of Castaneda (since they do have a recorded interview with her) and HEAR when she said that Castaneda didn't know much, no- instead of that you have a guy (that is anti Castanedan) tell you what the wife has said...see...little trick...but that is called a manipulation.For me BBC doesn't bother to dig in deeper, it just shows what is comfortable for them. They make the ipression of being open by saying: Hey! look! we're very open! we did a film a bout Castaneda!...But did they really show us everything that there is about him? Did they let the viewer decide for himself who he was and what were his intentions? No, you were given the answer right in your face, so that you won't ever have a doubt that it's all a bunch of lies..... What I'm saying, looking at it from my professional point of view is that they are often one sided, especially with the spiritual issues. Maybe I sounded too harsh, but this film from my perspective is poor and manipulated. I happen to believe that in some way broadcasting agencies are under the control of the governments to hide the uncomfortable truths. It's often little things they hide, like in this case showing a positive feedback from people. For me, Castaneda's books have changed my life and have helped me a lot, despite who he was and what he did. Maybe there is even a third side of it all that has never seen the light, and was never mentioned in the film. Manipulation in film is usually invisible, because it consists of little tiny things. I see it because I do it myself wink As for BBC, I have friends who were working for them and had to control themselves in some ways....nothing major, nothing serious, but still. This is why I generally tend not to trust TV stations. I'd love to see BBC show a film about lets say the whole drink milk campaign that is filled with lies, or the free energy machines that are hidden from the world...egh..I'm afraid they just ain't got the balls for it  wink

Cheers!
63  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / What is the wave of the Yellow Warrior teaching you? on: April 09, 2007, 17:05:55

I thought I'd ask.
This relates to the previous Yellow Warrior thread obviously.
I have to say, I was completely surprised by reaction when I heard about the war plan. This cold wave of fear flooded me and I felt like a helpless child. Interesting I thought. I'm not afraid of death. I'm not afraid of loosing all that is material. So what is it the fear of?
I'm slowly realizing that it is seeing fear in others that I fear the most. I live in a country where war is nothing new. There isn't a street in my city that isn't drenched with blood, I've heard all the possible stories about what it's like being a civillian in the battlefield, yet, all of that doesn't move me as much as imagining being in the middle of public paranoia.Hm...how do you work with that?

ps. (lets please not get into issues like: will there be war or not...blabla..)
64  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: The wave of the Yellow Warrior is starting on the 30th of March. on: April 09, 2007, 16:49:39
egh....just a simple thread that will encourage people to talk about their worst fears
Yeah...I'm totally into conspiracy in case no one has noticed...oh well...  ...shoot...why isn't this little guys eyeball moving?aww....
65  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: BBC documentary about Castaneda being fraud on: April 09, 2007, 16:40:38
Thanks for the link.
A couple of years ago I was really into Castaneda and especially the books of the "witches" Florinda Donner and Taisha Abelar.
It's interesting to see Castaneda from this point of view, surely there is a grain of truth in it (or maybe even a whole big rock of truth!) As I have mentioned earlier I don't trust BBC because I work in film (hello Violetlight ) and simply know that BBC is very careful about what is being said, censors issues that are not "comfortable" ; makes it "safe" for the random viewer to watch.
Violetlight:
i tried to keep an open mind.  all i know is that, as a filmmaker, i would not trust the above documentary.  the whole production reminded me of a cross between an epiosode of "america's most wanted", and the episode of the simpsons where homer is accused of sexually harrassing the babysitter
I agree. A poor, heavily edited (read: manipulated  wink) film, through which BBC is telling us: See? It's all a hoax this new age junk...! There are no multiple realieties, OBE's, crop circles, UFO's...it's a load of cr@#!
66  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I HAVE FOUND THE ANSWER TO LIFE AND EVERYTHING!!! Please read, you won't regret! on: April 09, 2007, 14:59:39
LOl Riddled Skies..... grin You do got a point though...
67  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: The wave of the Yellow Warrior is starting on the 30th of March. on: April 09, 2007, 14:45:46
Nay:
I said what I said because you told me I was off topic, and I didn't roll my eyes at you, did I do something to deserve such a smarmy reaction?
My reaction is to your question:
I thought the topic was about fears?  Aren't your feelings based on being afraid?
The off topic was the government issue.

I said an over inflated sense of self because you seem to think that our Govt is worried about what you are about and are keeping track of your comings and goings.
Well...this IS a fact. The US government IS keeping track of my comings and goings and I know that because I have been asked about the details of my past trips, and they had it all: When, with who, why and what for. I didn't make this up. They knew which school I was attending 15 years ago and that I brought a flat this year. Most people are being interviewed this way it's not just the "very special me". Believe me Nay, I'd love to be invisible and could even pay them not to have these informations taken out, but hell...it is a must, otherwise I wouldn't be able to enter US.
Keeping track of what people are doing is mostly part of the Patriot Act. It's a fact...not my speculation. I really can't figure out where you got this self importance thing. Maybe I'm just so self centered that I don't see it...

"from what I can remember you've never been outside the US"  Now I'm paranoid..   I don't recall speaking to you much about anything in my life... and I'm not sure what that has to do with the govt eye-spying on you.  You seem upset and very defensive, sorry you took my comments and opinions on such a level.  I'm sure my abusive childhood has made me very paranoid about certain things so, I guess this could be the different definition that is happening. 
I have the impression you mentioned that once when I was talking about my Egypt trip...sorry if I'm wrong. What I meant by you going and experiencing it for yourself is that you could see for yourself what it feels like to be scanned like a soulless robot. Thanks to that you could maybe get a wider image of what I'm talking about.
You are more than welcome to be just as paranoid as you like, the base reason on why I commented the first time was because you seemed angry and a bit put-off by the US and I'm sorry, but when going to another country, in my book, you don't bash it before visiting it.  I'm going to guess that you are going to have a horrible time because that is exactly what you think is going to happen.
First of all, I'm not angry at US. I'm angry at the system that is ruling this world. The poor stay poor, the rich get richer...You should hear me talk about my own country!!!  cheesy Twin pro catholic potatoes are the hugest absurdity of all time (Poland is now run by two twin brothers that look like potatoes (that's what the Germans call them)(they are so alike no one can tell which is which)one is the president the other is the premier)...Believe me THAT is a real circus wink

I don't hate America ( My trip was a lot of fun btw).  As I've said earlier I see the pluses and minuses of US because I lived there for almost 4 years. There are many good things and I'm upset by the fact that the "land of the free" is becoming a land of the "fearful" and a control freak. I do get upset when I see that people in this world instead of opening up and communicating through partnership and simple human to human approach, just make things worse by isolating themselves from the "bad" and unworthy world. I see that the control decisions are driven by fear foremostly. And what does fear shed? More fear. What does aggression shed? More aggression. Yes, what the terrorists are doing is very very wrong, but they are human too, and their acts are the only way the world can turn their heads in their direction.  In my opinion isolation and control are not the answers. I know that this is a very complicated situation...so maybe let's not get into that

I do get upset when people on spiritual forums see this planet as a nice place to live where everything can be glorified. Maybe I'm just too freakin' sensitive or paranoidal hippie...but for me there is no glorification to things that are going on Earth.Today when flying a couple thousand feet above the ground I reassured my opinions. From the way up high, Earth doesn't have boundaries or segregations. It's one living organism with little human beings roaming around. I believe there are no better or worse people. We are all one. We are all human. We have the same needs and longings. We cry the same tears and laugh the same way. We all have one heart and the unfortunate ability to forget about that.

No hard feelings Nay wink
I guess if we all had happy childhood no one would be paranoidal and touchy... how boring rolleyes If not for my childhood I'd have nothing to do! So thankfully it was well messed up and now I have things to work on  cheesy
I'm running off to start a "fear" debate in this thread.

68  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: The wave of the Yellow Warrior is starting on the 30th of March. on: April 08, 2007, 19:50:15
Hello everyone,
So I've been stuffing myself with chocolate chip cookies unconscious of the debate that has been going on here.
First of all I'd like to say I agree and identify with everything Stookie has said. Thank you Stookie for verbalizing my thoughts  wink

To TalaNay:
I thought the topic was about fears?  Aren't your feelings based on being afraid? 

Erm...that's exactly why I'm talking about my fears Nay  rolleyes This is how people generally tend to "work on themselves":they observe their feelings and thoughts, accept them, transform them, and move on. This wave is teaching me quite a lot, and I'm grateful that I'm able to see the signs. I thought that what I'm doing this for is quite clear, especially on these spiritual boards. .oh well, I guess it's not.

No offense Hannah, but isn't this having a over inflated sense of self importance to think that our govt wants to know what you wipe your arse with?  Every last person on this website isn't worth the govt's time.. sorry.  I think it borders on paranoia to think they are watching you or any of us that closely.
An over inflated sense of self importance? Where did you get that from? I'm stating a fact. If you had ever been through questioning during immigration you'd know what I'm talking about. From what I remember you have never been outside of US, so I guess it's quite easy for you to give out judgments like that. Go through it yourself and then give out statements.
It's the US government that wants the information from me and I'd be more than happy to keep my personal info to myself. So exactly what IS your point Nay??

Maybe there is a different definition of paranoia apart from the one I know. To me things like Patriot Act are paranoia. Feeling a bit strange when someone (or the system) knows details of my life is a normal, healthy reaction. So, who's paranoid here?
Living on a uncharted island not only means you can't have the conveniences of food or material objects but if someone rapes, or murders your daughter, you best learn to deal with it because there is no law to enforce peoples behaviors. 
That is your point of view and I respect that. Personally I'd love to give up the conveniences of the material life, so that I can live the way I want. I'm working hard on accomplishing that, and believe that it will happen one day soon. I can live without my morning pancakes and a weekend movie.

To DH:
I don't know Hannah B, but I understand that she comes from a country that has been brutalized by any number of the aggressors in past decades -- like Nazis and Commies and power hungry nationalists.  That damages the national psyche big time.  It gives you a certain view of the world that is different than if you grew up in the USA.  It makes you nervous of any nation that has the power to enslave you once again.
Yes, you have a point DH. The only thing is that I grew up in the US and don't really remember what communism is like, but I guess it effected me in this way or another.
I think that no matter where you come from, and no matter what your own history is, a need of being  or at least feeling free is stronger than anything else. At least for some. I'm a freedom fighter because I don't agree to live in the world I'm living in. Yes, it is my, and only my problem. So all I can do is change myself as much as possible, so that certain things won't bother me anymore. The world, the way I see it is a very sad place...and to me Orwellian visions are not some spaced out ideas, but issues with which we are dealing with more and more. I do see the world that way. I know that there are different interpretations of en slavery and freedom. That which is freedom to one, can be en slavery to other. To me freedom is a state of mind. I heard this beautiful sentence by Gandhi.

After he has been let out of prison after a few years, a journalist asked him: So how does it feel to be imprisoned? Imprisoned? Gandhi replied. I've never been imprisoned, because I've always been free.

That's all for now...I got a plane to catch  wink
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Mustardseed  cool
All the best
69  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: The wave of the Yellow Warrior is starting on the 30th of March. on: April 02, 2007, 10:10:51
I don't have anything to hide either, but I don't like the idea of getting monitored like that. It's enough that they already know what kind of toilet paper I'm buying and what I ate last night (they have your credit card bills). Once you get scanned you're in the system, you are monitored forever on. Control gives illusionary power. I don't like being watched. I like my privacy. I like my freedom or whatever is left of it. I'm a citizen of this planet, and not of borders made up by man.
No point discussing this subject anymore, especially that it's out of topic. cool
70  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: The wave of the Yellow Warrior is starting on the 30th of March. on: April 01, 2007, 11:10:39

It was on a few Polish information websites and news two days ago.
Sorry I only have a polish link: http://www.tvn24.pl/0,1500882,wiadomosc.html (it's the main headlines).
The information was given from the Russian military information system. This is a perfect example of how wonderfully and freely the information is flowing in this world.
All the best
71  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: BBC documentary about Castaneda being fraud on: April 01, 2007, 00:01:36
I don't see a link and I don't trust BBC.
72  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: The wave of the Yellow Warrior is starting on the 30th of March. on: March 31, 2007, 23:51:53

Hey TalaNay,
I was refering to the situation in connection of the Mayan calendar and the wave during which we are tested "how fearful" we are. I'm closely watching my reactions because I can learn from them, and then transform them. That's what the calendar is for.
As for US please remember that I lived there for almost 4 years and have visited it multiple times. I see the plusses and the minuses. One of the minuses is the fact, that no matter how wonderfully welcoming is the attitude, you still have to get your eyes scanned, give your fingerprint, answer the what/where/why/how many/what for/who questions on the imigration border (despite the fact that you already have a bloody visa (tons of papers+money)).
I've been in every part of this world, and lived in different countries, and I must say, there isn't a "warmer" welcoming, than the welcoming of the land of the "free"  wink
73  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: The wave of the Yellow Warrior is starting on the 30th of March. on: March 31, 2007, 18:40:37

Ha! I'd like to share something.
Today I wake up and find out in the news that US is planning to bomb Iran on April the 6th. I am aware of what this war might turn into, because Iran is surely no Irak. The interesting thing is that I'm flying to US (from Europe) on the 4th coming back on the 8th for buisness. Oh isn't this the best time to travel to USA? Surely the warrior wave wants me to break through my fears. Big time.What a lovely lesson...Nothing like being in the land of agressors during time of war. hey ho.
74  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: depersonalization?? on: March 29, 2007, 20:05:22

Being well grounded - The best way to survive on this planet. Get well grounded and then you can fly as high as you want, and no harm will be done... grin
75  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / The wave of the Yellow Warrior is starting on the 30th of March. on: March 29, 2007, 10:25:52
"Now is the best time to overcome your fears"

The next 13 days will be under the motto:

""The power of inteligence helps me demask worlds of illusions, fears and denial. Today I will find out, why instead of living normally, I'm constantly fighting to survive. Today I will combine my intuition with my mind, and will find objective wisdom. Today I express myslef without restrictions and I will not force my point of view on others. Gone are the authorities in my life!"

The wisdom of the light of the warrior:
"Harmonizing inteligence with intuition, rationality, lack of fear, braveness, contact with your higher self.

The wisdom of the shadow of the warrior:
"Lack of faith in yourself, fears, being undecided, materialism, cold calculation, loneliness, coldness, arrogance, need to be an authority, pride, not listening to your intuition,fear of changes,not wanting to change, being one-sided (relying either on rationality or intuition only), fear over material goods"

The wave of the warrior helps us combine our intuition with our rational mind and free ourselves from the world of illusions.
The wave of the warrior has a lot to do with lack of fear. Take a close look at the fears and doubts that come up during the next 13 days, they will be loaded with information. Once you see the fears, you'll be shown a way of overcoming them. The 12 day will bring the most solutions. Fear is born through not knowing. To be free from fear means: To live your life at it's fullest - and conciously creating your abundance. This is the secret of a real abundance in our times.

As always, I'd like to remind everyone that you can monitor each day of the wave on www.maya.net.pl

All the best fearless warriors!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21