The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 30, 2020, 11:59:49

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21
76  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: The wave of the Blue Night is starting on the 17th of March on: March 24, 2007, 20:18:33

Hey SilverSlider,
I'm glad to hear that this is of any help. When I'll have time I'll put up information about monitoring your personal months. The waves that I'm putting up have a "global" range, and yes they do affect us, but the real thing is when you know what you (and only you) are working in this current month. The calendar is really a great tool, and I'm so glad I can use it when all the ups and downs come along.
All the best

ps. yes the night wave is a real pain...at least for me rolleyes
77  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: One year! on: March 22, 2007, 09:28:07

grin I'm sure many people have learned from your imput too!Congratulations! wink
78  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / The wave of the Blue Night is starting on the 17th of March on: March 17, 2007, 01:03:41

"Now is the best time to make up lacks"

The next 13 days will be under the motto:

KIN 183 - Blue Magnetic Night

Today I change my attitude to living; I rely on intuition, stop drawing information from the illusive astral planes and rely only on that which comes from LIGHT. Today I examine my dreams and visions, and reject that which I fear. Today I conjure up a new reality and think about how realistic my new ideas are.

The wisdom of the light of the night: Mysticism, Holiness, house of the spirit, journey to the inside, tranquility, dreams, peace, abundance, spiritual depth.

The wisdom of the shadow of the night: being too subjective, depression, disapproval of your own self,fear of changes, judgments, feeling lack of support, lack of abundance, phobias, occultism.

transformation of the shadow:

Be ready to take a test. How do you judge yourself? Embrace all unpleasant processes with your spiritual eye, and dive to the very bottom of them so that you can see the gifts that they bring.

The wave of the night can easily unmask illusions concerning all lacks. Lack in reality is a human invention .Lack is a sign of a lost abundant element that is given to you by the Source. The wave of the night will  show you in a specific way what you are lacking : lack of love, lack of money, lack of freedom, and a lack of everything that you consider to be a lack.
During this time you might also easily see how dark is the path that you are walking on, and how far you have drifted away from your own divinity

Days of the blue night show us very irrational pictures. First of all they show us worlds of "lack", which are caused by the interruption of the contact with the divine source.
days of the night can bring up feelings of helplessness, narrow-mindedness, frustrations and pointlessness.
If a human found the entrance to his inner worlds, days of the night will bring creative impulses, brilliant ideas, will help outcome obstacles and fulfill "lacks" in all fields of life.

You can monitor the kin's of each day ("lessons") of this wave on www.maya.net.pl +english version+ kin of the day .
79  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hey Everyone!!! on: March 12, 2007, 11:09:44
Hey FreeSpirit1545 grin Welcome to the forums! I hope you'll enjoy the sharing of your experiences and knowledge on these boards cheesy
All the best
80  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: The wave of the White Magnetic Dog is starting on the 4th of March on: March 07, 2007, 09:44:21

I'd like to remind everyone that you can follow the "tasks" for each day of the wave by checking the kin of the day on:
http://www.maya.net.pl/index.php?LANG=en and "kin of the day".

Today, the Red Skywalker  is checking how "free" we are:

KIN 173 - Red Self-Existing Skywalker

Free from karmic past, I see new paths for my emotional, mental and physical body to take. Today I establish where my motherland is - my place and opportunity. The contradictions between my visions and the world I live in are a part of my journey. Inner compulsions, criticism and judgment block the road to my happiness. Today I gather up my strengths to find myself on Earth and begin to build a better future HERE as opposed to THERE. Only by being on Earth can I satisfy my curiosity.
81  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: The wave of the White Magnetic Dog is starting on the 4th of March on: March 05, 2007, 11:15:23
 hey CFTraveler, you're most welcome! It's my pleasure  wink
82  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / The wave of the White Magnetic Dog is starting on the 4th of March on: March 04, 2007, 10:27:06

"KIN 170 - White Magnetic Dog

My unconscious kept taking the hope away from me and told me to cry at night. Today I free myself of the emotional dramas of the past and begin life anew. Today I scan my family ties and my relations with other people. I recognize I am not alone in my struggle and have others to help me. Today I prove my emotional maturity and change my attitude toward people."

Now is the best time to heal partnership and experience love.

Wisdom of the light of the dog:
unconditional love,loyalty,feelings, emotional body, friendship, relations, relations with your partner,break through, balance.

Wisdom of the shadow of the dog
spiritual dilemas, "low" desires, desires of "having", jealousy,disloyalty, blackmailing others, low emotions, feelings of lack of support on your spiritual path.

Transformation of the shadow:
Find objective wisdom inside of you, which is objectively approaching emotional dramas, and purposely is bringing up uncomfortable feelings, so that you will start looking for a way out. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Stop blaming others. Look at life lessons with humility and heal it's causes. Open up to the contact with your life partner. Allow him/her to help you.

The days of the White Dog diagnose at your emotional body and look closely at the issue: LOVE.
As long as a concious person won't deepen higher truth in the aspect of love, he/she will continousely experience dissapointments in the firld of LOVE.
When the conciousness of a human leans on the wisdom of the heart, one can recive and give love - loves and feels loved.
The wave of the dog is closely resonating with our emotional body, so during the wave you will clearly see, that this is the most unstabilized area in humans. In most cases it is not mature, so don't be surprised if the energy of The Dog will bring up turbulent energies for your conciousness to see. Look at yourself closely and discover what is burning you from the inside. Find out what is it that is keeping you out of balance, what doesn't let you sleep at night. Your emotional body - your great treasure -  is outlining your earth identity and is the most intensive field while healing.
83  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / The wave of the Red Earth is starting on the 19th of Febuary on: February 19, 2007, 11:17:14
"Now is the best time to cooperate with your surroundings".

KIN 157 - Red Magnetic Earth

Earth is a self-regulating planet and that is why my every deed is being tested in terms of its usefulness to the collective. What's harming the others comes back to me like a boomerang. What's positive, feeds into the collective consciousness. Today I focus on the ability to cooperate with people and on the nature of the relations in my family.

The wisdom of the light of the Red Earth:
 responsibility, being an example for others, cooperation, contact with nature, corelations with others, endurance, power of healing.

The wisdom of the shadow of the Red Earth:
Running away from "here and now", misusing the gift of life, conflicts with people and things that surround you, blindness, egocentism, ignorabce of your earth existance, disharmony.

Transformation of the shadow:
 Concentrate on "now". Look at your life without judgement. Rethink your personal plans. Know, that you yourself, with your own will have decided to incarnate during this unique time on earth. Remind yourself : why are you here?

Healing the world and the collective conciousness should start by cleaning one's own backyard. Those who see themselves as part of the "Wholeness" stop judging others, because they know that each human being is a mirror like image of their own self. During the Red Earth days conficts may be brought up between friends, relatives, co-workers. Red earth is encouraging us to heal unsolved issues with the world that is surrounding us.
84  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Opinions on the legend of Count Saint Germain on: February 14, 2007, 09:45:51

Hello!

I've met a lot of people who believe in St Germain the ascended master from the Great White Brotherhood. I've even read his books (channeled), and to some extent believe in this figure, trying to see things as much down to earth as possible  wink http://www.tsl.org/Masters/SaintGermain.asp
85  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Is there a way I can invoke Anubis to help me travel into the astral? on: February 09, 2007, 18:31:36
if you think invoking an entity will help you, all you have to do is ask. You don't even need to say it out loud, just formulate it in your mind and do not let go of it.
Make sure you know the faults and risks of asking such an entity to cooperate. Some of them once welcomed, don't seem to want to go away, ever.  Double check the details of this "contract" and ask yourself if you are willing to give up something for this deal, cause it surely ain't gonna be free and he might not want to tell you the details of it  undecided

ps. Have you considered asking your own personal guides or you higher self to help you with this?

All the best
86  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Messages from the water - the power of words on: February 09, 2007, 12:41:34
, no one else has been able to replicate these results. Also, Dr Emoto fully admits that no checks were in place regarding the creation of the crystals, and that he chose pictures he best thought suited each word. So user bias and no double blind testing should make people very dubious of what these pictures claim to portray.
There is a lot out there regarding this if anyone is bothered to look.

hey MisterJingo!..
wow...thanks for the enlightment :wink:Gee. sometimes I really am naive  rolleyes
87  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: 2012 Book Recommendation on: February 06, 2007, 09:47:22

yeah...they are brilliant eh?.. You're most welcome!  wink
88  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / A wave of the yellow seed is starting on the 6th of Febuary on: February 06, 2007, 09:45:21
"Now is the best time to use your own abilities"

The next 13 days are under the motto:

KIN 144 - Yellow Magnetic Seed
The situations that surface today encourage me to use my personal talents. Today I free myself from the views that constrict me and do not allow my talents to go unused. Until today I relied on the experiences of others, but now I want to unveil my own treasures.

Days of the yellow seed (KAN) painfully show any neglections because of which we are not using our natural, personal abilities, we don't use "life chances" and possibilities that life is giving us. The earth is an evolutionary stage where we should be perfecting our "cosmic seed". Those who run after illusions and forgets about his/her tasks, will be shown the consequences of his/her doings in the upcoming days of the seed. Those who follow the wisdom of their heart, the KAN energy will support them with "cosmic fuel", will lead them to their goals, will show the effects of their actions, and show the incarnational tasks that the person chose by themself.
People who feel that their power is somehow "dimed", are encouraged to look closely at the informations that will be brought up in the KAN days.

The yellow seed's wisdom of the light:
Efectivness, conciousness of a goal, openess, new possibilities, "rising", sowing, progress, ideas, inspirations, sex.

the yellow seed's wisdom of the shadow:

feeling unsure, limiting new possibilities, falseness, pride, being afraid of the "big world", limited conception of your own self, putting up material security over spiritual development.

The transformation of the shadow ( in order to transform the shadow):

Imagine, that life problems only want you to free yourself from the illusions of being safe. Have the courage to use new possibilities. Let go of being too careful, and because of that allowing new occasions to pass you by. Wake up in yourslef a field of dreams.

The wave of KAN is a very "hot" period. It's got 10 portals ( which means that during these days cosmos is taking over the steering weel) and there might be important shifts in your personal field of beliefs. Don't give in to the  rulers of the "old time" that are tryingto "plant" in you fear, doubt, helplesness, insecurity and teh feeling of lack of possibilities.

All the best
89  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Messages from the water - the power of words on: February 05, 2007, 11:45:28
most of you probably know this...
https://www.hado.net/hado/index.php

and a beautiful gallery of the effects of the words
https://www.hado.net/watercrystals/index.php

my favourite are: love for humanity, dolphin and cherry blossom  smiley

90  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / A film: 2012 the odyssey on: February 04, 2007, 15:13:20
http://www.2012theodyssey.com/index.html
91  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: 2012 Website Recommendations on: February 04, 2007, 15:08:03

tons of info, please look at the links

http://www.2012theodyssey.com/
92  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / A cool graphic explanation of what 2012 is about from astronomer's point of view on: February 04, 2007, 15:03:33
http://www.art2013.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=1
93  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Juice fasting for 30days, cleansing system of toxin for energy boost. on: February 01, 2007, 14:25:16

hey Astralvibe,

this is the extract that I'm talking about http://www.health-n-energy.com/grapeseed.htm
You should find it in any pharmacy.

I found some interesting links for you:

fasting in different religions http://www.beliefnet.com/features/fasting_chart.html

just a plain good and fun article on fasting and lifeforce http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/fasting-diet-cleansing-health.html

here's on water versus juice. Please note that they don't talk about the mental program benefits (I mean getting rid of them, this is the main reason for which I do water not juice. I take suplements in water and that's where I get the minerals from)

http://www.healthrecipes.com/fast20.htm

from http://www.falconblanco.com/health/fasting.htm
Water Fast 
You can fast from 1 to 40 days. Try to drink 2 liters of water or more per day.
The ten day water fast has become a recommended number of days. Ten days on water will cause the same weight loss as 30 days on juice. But water fasting is far more difficult, especially if you have a fast metabolism. Water fasting cleanses the body aggressively removing toxins rapidly. Water fasting can be more beneficial than juice fasting in combating more persistent forms of cancer, cleansing the tissues more aggressively. Water fasting demands mental preparation, the less pressure and responsibility you have during a water fast the better. Think of it a holiday away form the normal patterns of living. Some recommend that the week before your fast, you drink fresh juices and eat mostly raw fruits and vegetables to cleanse the body so that the detoxification during water fasting will be less aggressive. Water fasting should always include two of three days of juice fasting before and after the water fast. This alternating between juice and water fasting is the most effective method of achieving a full cleansing through fasting.

Water Fasting Tips
Avoid water straight from the faucet. Distilled water is the best for cleansing because of its inherent, magnetic properties and ability to absorb and suspend large quantities of toxins, flushing them from the body. The perceived value of mineral water is misleading because the inorganic minerals are like huge boulders to the cellular membranes, making them impossible to assimilate. Plants are able to break down the minerals from the soils, allowing them to be completely absorbable to the cells of the body. The best water is distilled, secondly, spring or filtered.

There are no calories or nutritional value in water. On a water fast you have given your body no options but to turn to itself for fuel. This can create a problem when you have spent years depositing counterfeit fuel. Living exclusively on dirty fuel during a fast takes tremendous courage & strength. To ease into water fasting some recommend juice fasting with periods of water fasting. For example 3 days on juice, 2 days on water, 5 days on juice, then 3 days on water. You can juice when you have to work and water fast on the weekend when you can rest.

Water Fasting Concerns
It is not advisable to water fast under the conditions of hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, schizophrenia or a chronic heart condition. If you have existing conditions it is best if you consult with a fasting expert and/or be monitored throughout your fast.

Be careful of dizziness and black outs. The heart is resting as much as it can during water fasting. Before you stand up, take one or two deep breaths to get the heart pumping. If you start to black out, sit down or crouch down on one knee. This will immediately stop the dizziness.'

Right now I'm just doing a 3 day water only. I've done it a few times before. I'm waiting for the spring and a work break to do a 14 day water only. that will be fun  grin

hang on tight!
94  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Juice fasting for 30days, cleansing system of toxin for energy boost. on: February 01, 2007, 09:10:30
Great to hear you're doing well Astralvibe!
I'm joining you today and will do my weekly 1 day fast water only. I don't know the exact reasons, but from what I have heard water fasting is more powerful because you completely eliminate ANY food intake. Juice, in a way is food...and body threats it like food....although it's liquid  wink
One of the reasons of doing fasts is getting rid of unnecesary programs like "I have to eat in order to live, otherwise I'll die|. to this program many mini programs are hooked up (I have to..i must...)so when you weaken the main eating one...the rest dissapears.
As for your sore throat have you tried the grape seed extract? we have it in europe and it's called Citrosept. it's a natural antibiotic, awfully bitter, but when you drink it with melisse you can't feel any taste and it does wonders fast!
Keep up the good work  grin
All the best
95  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: 2012 Book Recommendation on: January 31, 2007, 13:57:40

It seems like these guys have everything  grin
http://www.legendarytimesbooks.com/home.php
96  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Past Shock - The Origin of Religion and Its Impact on the Human Soul on: January 31, 2007, 13:48:54

Does anyone sympathize with ideas that are in this book ?  wink
http://www.legendarytimesbooks.com/product.php?productid=249&cat=0&page=1
97  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: 2012 Website Recommendations on: January 31, 2007, 13:35:12

A brilliant scientific/historian website http://www.legendarytimes.com/
98  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: How can I help my friends who are cocaine heads? on: January 31, 2007, 10:13:15
hey psychonaut,

I agree completely with what DH has said. There is no way of changing someone when they don't want to, or are not ready for a change. You can be a role model, and be there for them when they start loosing it. Through your own life and actions, you can show them that life can be just as powerful, fun and mind blowing experience as any drug trip. From my own experiences and of many around me I know that sometimes you have to reach the bottom in order to wake up. Some will never open their eyes, and that might be a painful experience for empathic people like you. Remember that their souls chose this experience, and only life itself is powerful enough to change their way of thinking. Send them your positive thoughts, and I'm afraid that this is the only thing you can do.

All the best wink
99  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: The wave of the monkey is starting on the 24th of January on: January 30, 2007, 17:27:33
Hannah:

The mayans died out because most of them were killed and the rest converted, not because they decided to leave.
If they were so advanced they would have never done mass-sacrifices.
It was their time to go because they were an inferior civilization compared to European civilizations.

The mayans were not special in any kind of way, civilizations similar to them were all over the world except in Europe.

What about the Inca for example?

Mydral,

Yes, the humans that have inhabited the Mayan wisdom have finished this way. What I am talking here about in these posts, is the beings that came to earth from a higher dimencion and started the Mayan human civilization.
As for Incas, if you ever visited places like Machu Pitchu you'd know that this was not "earth" knowledge but something a lot more advanced.
here's a good book on it by Erich von Daniken http://www.amazon.com/dp/1843330539?tag=labyrinthina&creative=373489&camp=211189&link_code=as3&creativeASIN=1843330539

I understand that you are the kind of person that believes in science, archeology, and things like the Egyptian pyramids were build by human slaves. I'm sorry but I just don't buy it.
As for
civilisations similar to them were all over the world except in Europe.
Just recently a piramid has been found in the territories of Ukraine. I believe that the entire humanity is is created by ET's or others. I'm sorry but this comment just made my hands drop. So no comment.

I see that this topic is bringing a lot of misunderstandings.
So I will say it shortly.
I am not talking here about blood thirsty humans who were running around with no pants on that you could see in "Apocalypto" which is unreliable either.

As for my beliefs concerning where do we come from and the history of the earth, I don't believe in history books or historians ( hell, some of them honestly believe that Holocaust didn't exist  shocked)
I was raised on the classics like Erich von Daniken (http://www.daniken.com/e/), Zecharia Sitchin (http://www.sitchin.com/), and Robert Monroe (http://www.monroeinstitute.com/). Years of personal OBE experiences have brought me to an understanding that there is a certain "truth" in these theories. And so, in these posts I'm sharing what I know, even if it's helpful to just one person in this world.

Maybe if my english was better I could go on a heavy intelectual debate, but thankfully there are a lot wiser people whom I can simply quote..and their english is brilliant  tongue
What I believe in, more or less is here in this link below. I repeat: I believe in the text below MORE OR LESS (maybe even more less than 'more"). Read it, then maybe it will be easier for you to understand what I'm talking about wink

http://www.salrachele.com/webchannelings/foundersonearthhistorypart1.htm
http://www.salrachele.com/webchannelings/foundersonearthhistorypart2.htm
http://www.salrachele.com/webchannelings/foundersonearthhistorypart3.htm
http://www.salrachele.com/webchannelings/foundersonearthhistorypart4.htm
http://www.salrachele.com/webchannelings/foundersonearthhistorypart5.htm
http://www.salrachele.com/webchannelings/foundersonearthhistorypart6.htm
http://www.salrachele.com/webchannelings/foundersonearthhistorypart7.htm
http://www.salrachele.com/webchannelings/foundersonearthhistorypart8.htm
http://www.salrachele.com/webchannelings/foundersonearthhistorypart9.htm
http://www.salrachele.com/webchannelings/foundersonearthhistorypart10.htm

All the best
100  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Interesting website about issues that are being hidden from us on: January 30, 2007, 11:28:55

http://www.rense.com/
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21