The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 07, 2021, 15:33:52

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Do Binaural Beats Actually Help Open the 3rd Eye? on: February 11, 2016, 07:30:25
Well, I have been using the off and on for months.  There was a point where I was starting to see entities in my home.  Cleared them out and that was it.  I still can't see auras, my astral projection attempts have gotten worse.  By worse I mean lower and fewer vibrations.

I have been doing all these exercises but I just don't seem to be making any progress.
2  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Do Binaural Beats Actually Help Open the 3rd Eye? on: February 09, 2016, 11:08:59
As the subject line states.  Do they actually help?  Has anyone only used Binaural Beats and seen results when trying to open the 3rd eye?  Or am I just wasting my time here?
3  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Visions of Evil Faces on: January 18, 2016, 20:48:05
Well, I took a few nights off of being open.

Last night was probably the most unique experience I have had to date.  I saw a lizard or dragon, slowly flying past me... hard to explain.  Many different geometric shapes and the the odd earthly item, a lamp, a shoe, etc.  Haha, much better than the mocking faces I was seeing before.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Came so close on: January 15, 2016, 11:24:52
When the vibrations start, you are ready to leave.  Envision yourself floating up or rolling out of your body.  Not in the third person but from the first person view. 

If you have trouble with this envisioning, take a moment and touch the wall with your bare hands, feel the bumps, the ripples in the paint, is the wall warm or cold to the touch?  Look at its entirety.  From one corner to the next, the wall is massive and heavy and supportive of this room.  Now do this for the curtains.  Take off your socks and shoes and feel the carpet between your toes. 

Lay back down and get back to the vibrational state.  Then envision yourself standing up, experiencing everything in your room again.  Once you have done that for a few minutes, turn and look down at your body.  You should be out.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can you go into the future with Astral Projection or Lucid Dreams?? on: January 15, 2016, 11:11:23
Anyone who has the skill and experience in the Astral Realm will be in a state of consciousness where they will simply not care about money. 

You wanna know why I started AP?  Sex, that's it.  After my absolute very first OOBE, my entire perspective changed.  Sex, money, power all become meaningless.
6  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Visions of Evil Faces on: January 15, 2016, 11:01:21
Hey there,
Straight to the point, when I clear my mind, close my eyes and observe my surroundings mentally, I continually see images of evil, laughing faces.  None of them look demonic or warped or like something you'd see on TV, they are simply random people with exaggerated facial features, with an evil smile, looking at me.  I get these images continually and I would like to put a stop to them.

Now, I do not fear these images, in fact I mostly just look at them and try to perceive the message they are sending to me but all I get is a sense of wanting to scare me.

Is there something I am doing wrong to attract these images to me?  I believe some entity is showing these to me.

So far I have protected myself with divine energy on several occasions as well gone through a life lesson (long story) and given the experience of unconditional Love.  So, I have some basis on how to protect myself and over come any such low vibrational actions, but I seem to still be seeing these images.  Can anyone help me with getting rid of them?  I also noticed this forum isn't very active, is there a forum you could suggest where I may find the answer to this question?

Thank You,
Stephen
7  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: keep seeing same number everyday by accident on: December 15, 2015, 02:35:31
Sounds like a bit of synchronicity to me.  Have you been opening your self up to the global conciousness?
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Ejaculated during Afternoon Nap Astral Projection Attempt on: November 24, 2015, 10:45:24
I haven't ejaculated but there have been a few times where I became so sexually aroused, so fast, and uncontrollably that I had to stop and get up out of bed or finish myself off and go to sleep.  Weird stuff, I didn't consider that it could be someone else messing with me.
9  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: How Should I Meet New Spiritual People? on: November 19, 2015, 11:06:26
I am in the same boat.  I finally decided to try craigslist.  I wrote a bit about what I am interested in. What I am looking for and my limitations.  Haven't posted it yet but I have high hopes I will meet like minded people in my area.
10  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Chakra test Online on: November 10, 2015, 07:23:29
Root:      under-active    (-50%)
Sacral:   over-active      (81%)
Navel:    open               (38%)
Heart:    over-active      (69%)
Throat:   open               (62%)
Third Eye:   under-active   (-12%)
Crown:   open               (31%)
11  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Ears Ringing on: November 10, 2015, 07:08:32
I had this problem for as long as I can remember.  I just ignored it for the most part.  Eventually I started taking an interest in it in my 20s and started researching different causes.  I eventually was focused so much on the effect that I started losing sleep.  It was all I could think about or focus on.  I went to doctors and the hospital several times with no answers.  They gave me some sleeping meds and said stay away from loud music.  At one point I broke down, I started seeing leeches all over a tower of Jenga blocks.  (Jenga the game)  They were sworming in and out of the blocks all over, up and down.  I started freaking as I had never had any sort of visions or delusions, as this obviously was.  I cried my self to sleep and I tried my best to put the noise out of my head.

Fast forward six years and over the last month I have taken an interest in astral projection, meditation, chakras and so on.  When I started doing these "activities" the ringing in my ears became more dominant, once again, but it's not scary or annoying or distracting this time.  I have acknowledged it's there and that its either related to Astral Projecting or a side effect of being more aware of my physical body.

This isn't to say this is what is happening to you, heck I still really don't know why I am hearing the ringing noises or why I can hear if a TV is on in the house.  This is just my experience.  Hopefully you can adapt or understand something to or from your own experiences.
12  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Do we really choose our parents before birth? on: November 09, 2015, 21:17:15
As far as I have been told, you aren't given a physical body until the moment of birth.  So abortions are just the clearing of physical matter, nothing spiritual. As for being setup with "dirty" parents, that's only a quarter of your life (for most beings) so it's not a big factor when deciding your life experiences.  There are also people who are drawn to that type of behavior and treatment as like attracts like.  People could also be placed based on karmaic responsibilities.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Seeing Snow or White Noise after trying to AP on: October 09, 2015, 21:18:36
Hey there,
I started practicing astral projection about a week ago.  I haven't actually projected yet, I have just made it to very relaxed state and I started feeling vibrations.  The very first time I tried I made it to really intense vibrations and a loud screaming or yelling noise.  Scared the crap out of me, haha.  Any who, I am basically in the early stages of learning to astral project.

My issue is that I have started seeing white noise or snow or static in my every day life.  Is this effect going to worsen as I continuing practicing AP?  I did a few searches but I was unable to find anyone who had a similar experience.  I also looked up the condition from a medical stand point and I highly doubt I have optic neuritis caused by multiple sclerosis or auto-immune disease, haha.  I am also not dehydrated.  I am a nurse by profession, I take good care of my body and I have always been well tuned to how I am feeling.  So, I can confidently say this is in relation to my practicing of AP or something else I am doing related to AP, for example, meditating.  Although, I highly doubt meditating is a factor.

Any way, I could ramble on for hours.  Has anyone else experienced white noise or snow in their vision after they started APing?  Did it get better or worse?

Thank You,
Stephen
Pages: [1]