The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 03, 2020, 17:39:03

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2]
26  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: New York UFOs October 13th on: October 19, 2010, 00:47:50
In the UFO circles around the world they know that the population needs to be acquainted with proper care to this subject so that is why they are doing it slowly.

This is so until one day most of your friends will laugh at the possibility that before there were people who did not know of the aliens Smiley.

If you read the alternative UFO research (and yes that includes channeling from different entities and I don't mean the newer ones with the message of love conquers all Cheesy) you'll see that these things were known for quite some time.

Even CNN recorded on 27 september on their site that ufo's have been disabling nuclear sites. Here is the link
http://wn.com/CNN__NPC__UFOs_disable_Nuclear_Weapons

As time passes by more and more of these sightings will occur until the governments will acknowledge them worldwide and start communicating with civilizations other than our own. I know this sounds crazy for most of you but if you do your homework and study the phenomena you'll see a different view on the subject of extraterrestrial life. This is much different than what is known on mass media.

I mean this site is about astral projection/lucid dreaming and we are just a few who are aware of these kinds of projection of consciousness. Why isn't global coverage about the ability to visit other dimensions trough lucid dreaming? People aren't ready just like in the case of UFO's.

If you have questions about UFO's post them in this thread and I'll try to answer them with my basic understanding.
27  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: Disciples of the Mysterium on: September 22, 2010, 13:27:03
The notions about time aren't so strange after all for many of us if we are studying with a different mindset. There's a great book about perception of time - Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi.

Whenever you are doing something that you really enjoy, time seems to be moving much faster. Whenever you dislike the experience you're having time seems to slow down. Remember a class where you had a really boring time and time would tick so slowly?

28  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: Disciples of the Mysterium on: September 21, 2010, 15:16:44
I recently finished reading this article from Michael Tsarion. I think it is one of the most beautiful written essays about the idea of being.

In the whole article he emphasizes the differences between being and trying to understand nature with the intelectual mind. He puts nice quotes from the way of the TAO.

So many are asking questions about what makes the things in life tick and they don't appreciate the way things are. Instead of being they get caught in endless pursuit of knowledge regarding the mechanics of reality. Simply being means being open to All That Is in full glory. Accepting life as it is and merging with it, immersing in it, enjoying it every moment of your life. That's what is all about. We don't have the capacity to fully understand how it was all made. And we simply don't need too. Life is to be enjoyed by its beauty.
29  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Re: which of these two robert monroe books on: May 18, 2010, 15:00:25
Far Journeys and Ultimate Journey are 2 different takes on the overall view on OBE's than Journeys Out Of Body. I've just finished reading Ultimate Journey and I must say I was delighted and feeling good after reading it. For it's time it was a major eye opener into mainstream knowledge.

I didn't find it weird or strange in some of the passages throughout the book. I do view the passages that were being written with "..." as being indescribable in words although he tried to convey some sense into them.  If you read the whole trilogy it would show the journey of a man discovering the true natural self in time. Anyone who has an interest in OBE will find some value in these books. They represented the basis for what it is today Monroe Institute. In the end if you feel like reading it then it's sufficient to get you started. 
30  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Grays on: April 07, 2010, 15:15:47
This is a channeled book from the grey faction explaining the motivations behind their agenda and why it has happened to certain people (not being chosen at random). It answers a lot of questions to abductees and it is empowering. For whoever reads it I'm sure they will get some benefit for it.

Ofcourse read it and use your discernment as always.

Visitors from within - Lyssa Royal and Keith Priest
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_visitorswithin.htm
31  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: what got you into this? on: April 07, 2010, 14:14:40
In the beginning meaning 7 years ago I was trying to understand why I had no success with girls  grin. I was doing all that was supposed of me to do it but I didn't understand why no girl wanted to be with me. So one day I got an email saying something along the lines of how I can be more successful and I said what the heck - let's see what it's all about. It cannot hurt more than being alone and feeling miserable. I was rather desperate at that time.

I have discovered there was a whole underground study of this that I wasn't aware of this. It is like an analogy of this site until you discover it or any one of astral projection information. If you don't direct your attention to studying it further you would never find it through informational ways on internet. So I began my journey of studying human psychology. I was as if the lightening has struck me with some awesome information on the dynamics of male-female relationship. I had a lot of AHA moments and I was quite suprised everybody was doing it but was unaware of it. And when I'm saying about it I mean how guys who have a lot of success with women act in front of them. I started to see paterns emerging that I didn't see before. I couldn't believe it I was so blind to all of these before. I hadn't the slightest clue as to why before and now low and behold everything was being explained to me in a rather logical and rational way as why everything happens and how to become successful like many others.

So I started practicing to see if it's the real deal on my female friends just to view if they respond somehow. And they responded big time. I even tried to explain these concepts to them but they wouldn't hear it. They said it doesn't apply to them but only to a certain percentage of women. But I had a different take on it. It works 100%. This literally changed my life and has made it into a beautiful roller-coaster and hadn't stopped since. I changed my style and take on life. I improved myself in many areas and I continued to study further.

Studying over the years got me into reading also different recommended books by this successful guys. They dealt with psychology,sociology, empathy, biology. I've gone and made myself a lot of new friends. I have taken dance lessons to meet new girls and the idea that it's 4 girls to 1 guy ratio is totally true. So when you're asking where all of the girls have gone you'll find them in the dance room  grin. I've gone to all sorts of expozitions and cultural events and started having conversations with random people (mostly women ofcourse  evil). I've learned how to be more sociable and I learned one of the best lessons of life - that you have to enjoy it. You have to be happy for no reason altogether than being happy. If in the initial run I was on the track of meeting new women now I was discovering another face of life.

I was going slowly, slowly towards spirituality without actually knowing. By attending different cultural events I end up in gnostic teachings. These were like a sect. But going to these classes put me in touch with spiritually. I had many common ideas with what they were sharing but at some point in time I discovered they were going in another direction than what was mine. But in one of the classes it was presented to us the idea of astral projection. In the beginning I didn't put much attention to it but over time I become more and more interested and decided it's time to test this idea to see if it's valid or not. I was trying at night and didn't succeed with the first few attempts and one night I was coming from a party and being quite drunk and not feeling so good I decided to skip going to bed and stay some more time on computer reading. When I've gone to bed to go to sleep I literally when I've put my head on the pillow got out of my body. I knew it was an OBE. It felt so cool and so enlightening at the time. I was in awe days after this experience. One thing I forgot to mention was that some days before I just shouted in my mind to the universe to show me some real proof that this stuff it's real. I was becoming frustrated at my attempts being failures. But now I had this result who surpased all my expectations. After this my intuition grew and all aspects of my life was falling like pieces in a puzzle everything going where it should. Life was being effortless. I was meeting people of all types and I had certain situations, events, circumstances that was clearly showing I was going in the right direction.

Life is great ever since I had these epiphanies. Nowadays I just teach people the concepts to being happy for no other reason than being happy. My concepts have expanded and grown since the beginning. I feel more at ease with life. I sail with it, go with the flow, surf it however you want it to say. Life is great. Every day is a blessing.
32  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Will death be easy for us? on: April 07, 2010, 13:27:20
You may view it as when you go to sleep. You are not being afraid of sleep. Death is just another transition point.
33  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Materializing a crystal sphere on: March 03, 2010, 15:01:36
Recently I have found out that a crystal sphere (like the ones Kurt has) are quite expensive to buy. Although I could buy one (but I like to keep some savings on the bank) I am going to use the law of attraction to try to receive one in a different way than buying one.

I have been given many things, sometimes even without saying affirmations of a lot of visualization, just wishing it made it happen. One of the them is the computer I write this on, I wished for a brandnew computer for free, and I got it in January 2009. I must say that it took several years, but that means that you just should not give up and keep believing in it. So I will post when something has happened.
Are there some of you who also want to create something in their life in the same way? It would be great to see people posting about whenever something has materialized. Just an idea.  grin

I think you can keep in mind if you want that obtaining of things in physical goes in the path of least resistance. So if you want to have a computer and you have the money for it - go for it. That's the path of least resistance. If you want through other means like in your case it is possible to wait for years Smiley until it finds a way to you. It is kinda like trying to reach for your left ear to scratch it by using your right hand over the top of your head.
34  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Extra-terrestrials (watch the videos before voting). on: March 02, 2010, 22:49:06
Maurice Earl Osborn explains the Crop Circles P1 - be an open minded skeptic
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3476526989180928496&ei=NpWNS6bCKZWz-AbI4qyEBw&q=crop+circles&view=3&dur=3#docid=4648118096940261221

Maurice Earl Osborn explains the Crop Circles P2 - same
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3476526989180928496&ei=NpWNS6bCKZWz-AbI4qyEBw&q=crop+circles&view=3&dur=3#

Also as a side note I want to suggest that perhaps looking into the space and trying to find some proof in this way isn't the best aproach. Instead try to think of the idea that multiple dimensions exists within the same space location. I mean think about astral projection - in essence is you changing frames into another dimension.
35  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Dreams invading real life. What's it mean?? on: March 01, 2010, 15:54:35
This is a good thing. As you expand your consciousness so your reality will change and it will include more than the usual. Because you expand you will integrate more different aspects of yourselves that previously were not in the conscious mind.

Dream reality and physical reality will blend. Remember the symbol of yin-yang. The whole comprises of all of the aspects not just parts of it. I will keep it brief for this post. I can expand if you wish.
36  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Does blind people from birth able to see astral world? on: February 10, 2010, 12:07:35
When making the comparison between what blind people experience and what we are experiencing we should take into account the different subjective perceptions of the ones who see. From the point of view of normal sight the experience differs based on the knowledge the person has. This means that even the normal OBE's are unique to each person and have some similarities with others. That's why there is all this confusion with OBE's, lucid dreaming, astral projection, multiple bodies, multiple planes, different vibrations, phasing. These are perception views.

Obviously the experience from a blind person is different than normal sight. We don't assume all the critters, bugs, animals see what we are seeing. They have all range of possible views on the same object but represented entirely unique to each and every one. Every experience is different. It is logical to assume and not to make a comparison regarding our current view on normal sight that theirs is different than ours. Only our conceptual knowledge wants to understand what they are "viewing" in comparison with ours.

Letting this aside you can find on Amazon this book that has some idea about this kind of experience
http://www.amazon.com/Mindsight-Near-Death-Out-Body-Experiences/dp/0966963008/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1265803202&sr=8-3
37  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: How Often Do you OBE??? on: February 10, 2010, 11:26:40
When I started to have a ritual like WBTB my lucid dreaming increased from 1 on every month to 1 on every week. I had to stop due to real life issues but it's possible to have every day. Stephen LaBerge comes to my mind when doing it everyday.
38  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: kind of SUCCESS! on: February 10, 2010, 11:23:30
The best description comes from Robert Peterson's book. You can read it online for free.

STEP 2. Quiesce and Focus Your Mind : http://www.robertpeterson.org/chap24.html and
State of Mind - http://www.robertpeterson.org/keys.html
39  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Help with delusional thinking on: February 07, 2010, 11:47:34
Hi Tirosphere.

My understanding of schizophrenia is that there is a compartmentalization, separating, limiting your mind. In other words you separate your own mind into other pieces. You can re-piece them by understanding your own fear. Obviously your fear of being followed by some organization is strong for you. You state that you know it is delusional but on the other hand underlying this situation, you are still afraid.

The first step is recognizing the situation as it is which you have already done. Opposing resistance and making it go away by force will amplify it more stronger in your reality. Any protection spells or banishing rituals won't have any effect if you don't believe in your core that they may work. Any kind of ritual or tool is just a method for giving yourself permission to do and have the effect you desire.

You can start asking yourself by going further deep into yourself, into your mind - of what I'm afraid if I'm being followed? Sometimes people are afraid of fear itself and not the action. I'm sure you had in your life a situation in which your fear was bigger and then, after the event followed, you patted yourself on the back and said in your mind: what was I afraid of? If you respond for instance with the idea of being followed that it makes you feel insecure in your surroundings then you can ask yourself why do I feel insecure? and start again the process. Going deeper into yourself you will find the underlying belief and by effect the actual fear. One of the strongest fears is the one of death. This is a forum for astral projection. One of the main ideas is that you exist after death. You can prove yourself that.

You can learn to understand your own mind and your own fears. You become whole by integrating fear and not rejecting it. Remember the symbol of yin-yang. Yin and Yang comprises of both polarities. One cannot exist without the other. You can integrate fear and after you own it you can change it and choose something else like feeling love. You cannot change what you can't own. Transform the fear in your mind by making it your companion. Fear is there to say to you: Hello. You have a belief that is not aligned with your true self. That's all there is.

Fear and Love are the same thing expressed through different perspectives. They represent the 2 polarities. Fear separates, segregates,limits while love is that which unites, integrates, gives you choice. From the dark perspective you cannot choose other things to express yourself but from the positive side you do.

In conclusion unite all the pieces, all the parts of your mind into a single unity. Recollect and make the whole puzzle. All the pieces that are there belong there. Do not reject any one of them. Become the master of your own life.
Pages: 1 [2]