The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 07, 2020, 04:56:57

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Time Travel made Possible. on: March 05, 2006, 19:42:17
Time-Shifter needs help.

Oh god I'm having a vision!

I'm in Time-Shifter's room! The one he hasn't left in 4 years!

I'm standing behind him and he's eating a bag of potato chips (his usual dinner).

Ah yes, he is reading a conspiracy theory about the professional bowlers league and gnomes that live in the center of the earth.

Dang my vision ended. cry
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Focusing Energy Toward a Goal on: March 03, 2006, 02:12:07
Don't sweat it, don't waste your time getting all worked up just tell him to stop and if he doesn't so what. Your friends don't really believe him do they?
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Any APer Hip Hop Heads here? on: February 20, 2006, 14:47:42
Heavy metal for me mostly Judas Priest.

And Beastie Boys
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Projection to see where God lives. on: February 19, 2006, 21:30:07
If he is god may he smite me as I type this!

Bunch of BS.

Why the heck are we even humoring this kid.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Projection to see where God lives. on: February 19, 2006, 06:32:19
Quote from: Tombo
Quote from: Mary219
He is inside you and in everyone you meet. grin

Bad thing is, Satan can also be found there

Finally someone mentions me cool

I don't know what to say the internet can bring weird things out of people.

Mostly young people.
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / how can I get right of the brainwashing of food ad's on tv? on: February 13, 2006, 18:49:29
Well I will tell you what I told my brother...I've never heard of anyone getting fat from eating salads. Although this is dabbling I think a doctor would agree cool
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / how can I get right of the brainwashing of food ad's on tv? on: February 13, 2006, 02:15:21
Seek a professional not the dabblers here.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Akashic records, Bible code world ends 2012. on: February 11, 2006, 20:59:34
He's a god... I bet you $10000 god dollars(lol) that he drives around in a old Hundai or a Datsun.
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Tachyon energy on: February 11, 2006, 20:55:03
Yeah tacheon is real but you can only pick up some when your going warp 10 in your star cruiser rolleyes
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Uses of The 4th Dimension (New Discovery by The Human Race!) on: February 10, 2006, 17:07:29
I did the soul mate also........had a dream about buying forks and butter knives.....I'm pathetic grin
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Akashic records, Bible code world ends 2012. on: February 08, 2006, 10:33:48
When I AP yesterday a couple of Israel high rank Rabbis in the kingdom of the gods asked to see me. So I shown up in their headquater meeting room (it is very up to 21th centry look), I was in the chairman's chair.

The head Rabbi wanted to talk about Bibile. I asked him "Sapphire wrote the Bible?" He said:'NO, God made the bible."

I asked him:"Who was the God?" He said "You were the one who wrote it!" I replied" I am the Sapphire." But he said:"You are the God!" I acted like I have Alsheimer's Disease. But he could tell that I have human body on Earth.

He asked me:"When are you coming back?" I said: "I do not know, I do not have a date for you." Then I left, I have no mood to talk about Bibile. I said: "Just keep everything the same."

The Rabbis are very law abiding, they will not lie to me. They were helping me to realize who I am.  

..........................................................................................................
This is what happens when you don't leave your room for 3 months.... Seriously hope this guy gets some professional help looks like he needs it.
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Multiple Personalities on: February 03, 2006, 21:00:23
I agree with Logic.
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Anyone believe in E.V.P. (Ghost Voices on Recordings)? on: February 01, 2006, 19:27:56
That's all you have to say?
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Anyone believe in E.V.P. (Ghost Voices on Recordings)? on: January 31, 2006, 21:36:43
Some simple searches turned this up.

I'm no expert. I went to a higher power, Google!

http://salon.com/people/feature/2002/06/13/probability/
John Edward debunk

http://www.valleyskeptic.com/psychic.htm
Police psychics debunk

And to the LAPD's credit they have even done a study to determine if psychics could help in solving crimes, this study was done by Martin Reiser, director of Behavioral Sciences Services for the Los Angeles police, Susan Saxe, police staff  psychologist, and Detective Philip Sartuche, Robbery-Homicide Division, it stated that:

"Contrary to some statements, the LAPD has not employed psychics in criminal investigations. The same situation appears to be true for most police departments contacted. In several well-publicized major cases where individuals who claimed psychic powers volunteered information to the department about the crime, the information has not proven useful to the investigation.  The study also concluded, "Since the psychic group produced approximately 10 times as much information as either of the two comparison groups, it is more likely by chance alone that their data would produce more "hits."Despite this statistical advantage, the psychics were unable to produce information that was significantly better than the two comparison groups. It is important to note that no information that would have been investigatively useful, such as first and last names, license plate numbers, apartment house locations, etc., was accurately produced by any of the subjects.  Statistically, the data fit a pattern that could be expected by chance." Another part of Dr. Reiser's experiments involved weapons that were used in homicide cases.  These were mixed in with other weapons that were not used in crimes to be used as controls, and it was found that the "psychics were unable to tell the difference, go figure.

found this also
http://www.csicop.org/specialarticles/evp.html
Electronic Voice Phenomena
Voices of the Dead?

This is from the voices page but I think this is the root of much of this

How can someone who has heard the voices be persuaded to be more critical and to examine more mundane possibilities?

A rational, deliberative discussion is rarely helpful because clear evidence or logic is not involved. Believers are reporting an experience that was highly meaningful and perhaps highly emotional to them – not something that is easily challenged by logic. Moreover, there is a self-selection of people predisposed to believe – the voices are compatible with their belief system.

Psychic Predictions 2004
http://www.csicop.org/specialarticles/predictions-2004.html

now this is kinda funny come on admit it!
http://www.randi.org/sylvia/index.html

Dowsing
http://www.randi.org/library/dowsing/index.html

Please read this stuff I'll read something proving your claims if you want.
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Anyone believe in E.V.P. (Ghost Voices on Recordings)? on: January 28, 2006, 12:52:33
Sorry for taking this off topic. Scientifically proving something should be all your goals if you truly believe what you are saying and it makes me very suspicious when you go the other way. Where were the powerful psychics on September 10th? Where are the psychics to find the cure for cancer? Where are the psychics to further all of mankind? WHO CARES IF YOU CAN TALK TO SOME DEAD GUY THAT NOBODY ELSE CAN TALK TO IT'S JUST A TRICK A FUNNY LITTLE GAME IT ISN'T REAL. I'll tell you who believes this stuff gullible people that aren't ready to let go of a loved one. There is a reason we have Doctors with X rays a reason why we need to cut you open to heal you a reason why we use harsh drugs because it is the best we have, Your telling me your powerful psychics don't care about sick people in pain?  If a psychic proved themselves to be true imagine how the world would change they would go down in history the whole world would change there thinking of the universe and imagine the psychic would most likely be filthy rich and have not a care in the world. Don't try and tell me a psychic wouldn't do that if they could. Bring me one real psychic please I beg you please give me just one that cane prove themselves I wold love to be proved wrong but you need to prove it to me. I'll tell you what I'm not here for, this. cheesy

Inguma she charges? Unless it is in the millions I would think she would just win the lottery ask her why she doesn't lol seriously this is funny what does she charge exactly? She driving a new Ferrari?

laiana I did make an over generalization didn't mean to make anyone angry.
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Anyone believe in E.V.P. (Ghost Voices on Recordings)? on: January 25, 2006, 23:52:52
We can clear this up right now smiley How about I ask you 10 questions and you give me the answer. If you get them right I'm a believer. In fact I'll challenge any psychic to answer 10 questions correctly I'll bet not one could do it.
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Anyone believe in E.V.P. (Ghost Voices on Recordings)? on: January 24, 2006, 19:46:06
I think of you looked hard enough and recorded long enough that you would get noises that sound like someone is saying a word or words. If you were a ghost why would you waste your time whispering something why not just jump in front of a camera.... or if your a ghost and think your having a bad hair day why don't you just say hey I'm so and so and died at what ever date by what ever way. I bet some guy will come on and say they don't have enough energy or they don't know they're dead or some other stuff the kind of stuff you here psychics say when you ask why they won't prove themselves to science when you would think the first thing they would want to do is further the whole worlds knowledge instead of being selfish and keeping the truth to themselves the old why don't they with the lottery question pops up. If you had real psychic powers and wanted to help people wouldn't you win the lottery just so you would have plenty of money and wouldn't have to charge people for your services? Or the big ones say "I've tried to prove it to science they just don't want to believe it" Then you film yourself doing something that is 100% beyond the realm of possibility and put it on TV with your millions of dollars or something people will listen to the truth eventually they stay vague and slippery so you can't pin them down people believe in them because they want to not because there is any evidence for it. I would. Sorry about the ranting but this spiritual stuff really gets under my skin sometimes.
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Scientific Method on: December 21, 2005, 08:39:52
The only bad thing about science is nobody wants to use it. rolleyes
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Im thinking of joining a group like the hippies on: December 15, 2005, 21:46:46
I just found the answer to our trouble....This is from a book called Striking thoughts Bruce Lee's Wisdom for daily Living (highly recommend) chapter 44 page 114

The moral worth of a man influences what his job should be. Once he functions the way he ought to, he is happy.

In order that people may be happy in their work these three things are needed.

They must be for it

The must not do too much of it.

They must have a sense of success in it.

There is more in the chapter but these two paragraphs are I think the most important. Think about what it says I think it just might be true.
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Im thinking of joining a group like the hippies on: December 14, 2005, 22:38:00
I think you don't understand we all what happiness it just manifests different ways for different people. If you ask 100 people what they want to do with there life you will get 100 different answers. It's like that song everybody is looking for somethin. But you must have a goal without a goal you are just wandering around never doing anything so what is your goal? To travel around the world? That sounds great but don't see how you can do it without money hippies don't have planes. Is it to be a hippy? That is fine but will that make you happy? Are you going to just leave your family friends school/job to wander? Your sister wants a house? That is a great goal a house is a secure investment. Kids are also great a house a husband and kids that sounds like a great life to me! How dare you call her life nothing! Is she less then a stinking hippy never doing anything just wandering?!?!?!? I'm 17 years old and have no idea what I really want from life but a house and a family sounds damn good compared to a life of a hippy.
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Life on: December 14, 2005, 06:41:56
What part of Washington do you live in? It just means you just need to find something that puts a spark in your day a good hobby something you enjoy doing.....that's the best advice I have embarassed

I think these lyrics explain what a good hobby should make you feel. This is Hot Rockin' by Judas Priest

I've done my share of workin' out.
I wanna go some place, where I can scream and shout.
Show me the lights, where I can find
The only thing I need to give me peace of mind!

I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go Hot Rockin'

Where is the spark that kicks the air?
Where is the energy that charges everywhere?
I see the crowd, I hear the roar!
I feel my body to leave the ground and soar!

I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go Hot Rockin'!

I'm goin' out in search of the bright lights.
Somehow I feel that tonight is the right night!
I'm almost there, I've got the vibration.
It's coming strong from this generation.
My blood is hot, from now on I'm set free!
My pulse is hot, so don't try to stop me!
Cuz this is it, and I'm Hot Rockin'!

Don't let it stop, don't let it end,
Please let it carry on and on and on again.
I get so high. Knocked off my feet, yeah!
This is the only way I want, I want, I want

I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go Hot Rockin'!

It's all I want, it's all I crave.
I just do want to go Hot Rockin'!
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Am I in the wrong place?! on: December 10, 2005, 04:09:01
Find out the history about this house if nothing bad happened it might ease your mind. If it's just you that is feeling this make sure you have no mental problems if you don't have anything wrong with you go for the god stuff for nothing else then to ease your mind. Might be that you just get a bad feeling about the house for no real reason.
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / What do you guys make of magic tricks like this? on: November 24, 2005, 08:47:07
Well it has to be staged since there isn't a supernatural thing holding her up I just think they used a crane and a staged audience in a secluded place I notice when the magicians levitate they always go right up then back down you think they would fly around a little lol. Did you see the Penn and Teller special? (Hope I spelled there names right) Where they show you how they can convince 20 or 30 people to play along really easily and show off for the camera  or he might have just had a few people help him by keeping them away from the action. The orange/lemon/egg was obviously either planted or his friend was holding on to it for him.The owner  probably knew what was going on beforehand or he would have kicked that guy right out of his place I'm sure. then its just slight of hand  putting things in/taking them out of his jacket but the apple in to an orange is a cool trick.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / What do you guys make of magic tricks like this? on: November 24, 2005, 01:04:04
I'm not a magician either but I noticed there aren't many people around so it wouldn't  be that hard to stage and you notice that the camera stays in 1 place doesn't swing around 360 around him and the girl  is sooooooo staged no person would go for that unless they knew 100% they wouldn't just drop and the first one is just slight of hand tricks they have been doing for a 100 years.
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The False-gods of astral pulse on: November 22, 2005, 00:52:40
:eyetwitch:
Pages: [1] 2