The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 02, 2022, 20:25:57

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Intense pulsing in forehead, energy/third eye? on: September 22, 2010, 19:09:31
Thanks for the reply; I plan on reading his book this weekend.
2  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Intense pulsing in forehead, energy/third eye? on: September 22, 2010, 13:48:15
A little background - 2 years ago I started practicing meditation to help deal with some anxiety I was having over school (I have a very stressful major). I advanced fairly rapidly and became very good at clearing my mind/silencing my thoughts. Eventually I started noticing strange physical changes. Weird sensations of energy throughout my body unlike I'd ever felt before. I also felt different around other people. I couldn't see their auras or anything of that nature but I could almost "sense" their energy. I've also had a very noticeable increase in my hearing capacity, and this is by far the most pronounced of the physical changes. I can hear things from extremely far away. At night if I lie in bed and focus I can hear poeple talking in other houses on the block.

Last year I began practicing sensing/focusing/clearing/and balancing my chakras. It took a while but I eventually got to the point where I could activate all my chakras and would literally feel an enormous rush of energy through my body and out the top of my head when I'd reach the crown chakra. I then began attempting to project. It took a long time but I eventually did successfully project, and I've done it about 2 or 3 times total since.

I haven't practiced projection in quite a few months, but I continue to meditate regularly. Lately, I've been having some very intense sensations of energy/pulsing/vibration in my forehead/brow region, and at times it'll extend to my temples and the very top of my head. It is never painful per say, although I have developed a headache from it a few times. It seems to happen the most either when I'm meditating or right before going to sleep at night. Many times when the sensation is very strong I suffer from insomnia. Lately it seems like this sensation has been "flaring up" randomly. For example, I'll feel completely normal when I wake up in the morning, and then sometime during the day while I'm in class I'll suddenly develop a strong pulse like feeling directly in the center of my forehead.

I'm just curious as to what you guys think is going on. I've never been able to see anything through my third eye except for the couple times I've projected, but I'm wondering if my eye chakra has something to do with these sensations due to the location? I've also noticed a flickering/fluttering feeling/sound in my ears when the pulsing in my forehead is intense.
Pages: [1]