The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 26, 2020, 23:05:12

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I am a door to door astralsex monster on: November 08, 2015, 11:50:43
Thanks for advice everyone.  And desert rat~the door doesn't have to stop me.. I have walked in the home and done terrible things work asking. sometimes I do ask.  Strange feeling being in that cycle.  Finally feel able to speak and feel understood.  So that does help.
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I am a door to door astralsex monster on: October 16, 2015, 06:15:34
Thank you for responding to my post.  I do believe I need something more to look forward to when out of body.  I've done really amazing things like going to space.  But being in this lust cycle has kept me too grounded.  Feels good to be understood.   
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I am a door to door astralsex monster on: October 15, 2015, 19:41:24
Almost like I have an obsession with the power I've searched all over the web to find help I never find any it's hard for me to control for a long time I thought I was trapped in a layer of hell for a long time I also thought I was a succubus I've seen and done a bunch of amazing things in astral form but my agenda seems to be this anyone please help me I'm sorry 4 how terrible this is
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / I am a door to door astralsex monster on: October 15, 2015, 19:35:20
The title says it all I am a monster I switch between both sexes who go door to door asking for sex and sometimes when people do not give it I take it I have had this problem for over 2 years I know that I have lots of potential to amazing things in my astral realm but I am unsure of why this continues to happen I tried to get baptized I tried to get saved I pray to quit being this monster has anyone else heard of this problem I might have a sex addiction but I do not know how to stop I leave my body multiple times seeking it from door to door almost like I'm never satisfied
5  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Is it Kundalini? on: October 09, 2015, 10:28:15
Is it a fast squeeze on the side of the brain.  Like its squeezes and then release?  This was happening to me and my beloved quite often.  Hasn't recently but for a good while it felt so uncomfortable but then it was gone.  Not sure what causes it but do believe maybe we could be unlocking our energy centers and receiving more information. 
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How do I cope with excitement and anxiety when attempting to Astral Project? on: October 09, 2015, 10:23:59
Focus on your breathing and count numbers down or imagine your thoughts burning into bubbles.  Must find inner peace.  Let it flow and not give in to astonishment.  Let your eyes create beauty in the darkness if your eyelids aND let go any anexity you are powerful.  The most powerful of your observation.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: just need a little direction on: October 09, 2015, 10:19:21
Very first time I ever achieved it I counted down numbers over my head until my body was in a inbetween state.  I believe then I had the TV on in the back ground which I think served well for a chaos factor.  But when you are almost asleep but could wake up if you really wanted is where you want to be when you pull out of body.  First time I did I rolled out onto the floor.  A good way to get out is to imagine a hologram of yourself that your spirit fits into like another body that you shift into.  Like a cloud.  You will feel a physical pullING put you must go all the way.  It is safe.  Do not worry about invisible cordm. You think body you will be back in your body. Some good times to do this is when you  have plenty of time for rest.  And when you're not exhausted or under influence of alcohol.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Looking in a mirror AP on: October 09, 2015, 10:13:33
First time I had seen my reflection it was in two broken mirrors in dream world.  Astral projection I managed to and I look very much the same.  I remember trying to flash myself one time and my reflection did not do it back it just smiled.  A few times I looked a little sick.  I remember trying to go through the mirror and it didn't work.  But I seem to walk through other walls just fine.  But yes the image is a bit distorted.  Good point.  Smiley
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is astral projection occult/against the bible? on: October 09, 2015, 10:08:38
God can talk through dreams says so in the bible.  I've seen Jesus/God/ the I AM in a lucid dream.  I saw him next to a tree.  He wore a white robe with shoulder length brown hair. Goatee and wings.  I asked him his name he said "Jesus"  "just kidding I am"  thren with a mighty voice he sings a perfect song as he flys in the sunset. That song was infinite and beautiful and of life.   I take that as jesus is god and god is everything beautiful.  Also Jesus was a Chakra master and practiced yoga and tuned in with his spirituality we all have these gifts.  Love and joy.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What are the signs that you are about to astral project? on: October 09, 2015, 09:59:28
When I astral project it's usually after my deep sleep and I will wake up in the morning and go back to sleep.  Alot of times I can put intent on doing it when I fall back under.  And it's when my body is almost back asleep I visualize the door way and my body I feel it pull out of my shell and enter this coexisting world.  Everything is kinda dark at first and hard to see but I focus my eyes and peel them open and I can see and expierence. 
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hi on: October 09, 2015, 09:52:36
I am the new kid on Tha block.  Nice to mset you all.  I am very expierenced in astral projection and lucid dreaming.  I hope we can take this to the next level and find more cool super powers and make friends and overcome any fear or obstacle.  Smiley  my real name is Carlee.  I was told my name is ISBA in a dream.   I am 23 and live w the love of my life and hope to build a castle on our own land and have a child when I am 10,000 days old (age 27)  and make sure it was a product of true love and hope we create a magical astral savior.  Anywho hello to you all.  Good vibes truth and joy. 
Pages: [1]