The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 01, 2021, 17:01:46

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7
26  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Relive/Review old memories through OoBE on: August 05, 2011, 02:56:12
Sometimes if you dwell too much on the past you get stuck in the mindset of the person you were THEN. You and the people you knew have developed wisdom and are not the same person you were since we're constantly evolving so I think it's best not to think too much about the past so you can live more fully in the present.

The only time I would advise dealing with a past event is if it's something negative that you haven't gotten over which means it's time to look with compassion at those events and forgive everyone involved. However, if it's a happy event, mull all you want, just don't get stuck there. Appreciate the now.
27  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Anyone has physical pain during an OOBE? on: August 05, 2011, 02:48:03
Last night during an OOBE I found myself in a Chinese diner with a bunch of ninjas jumping around and I watched amused until I felt a sharp stabbing pain in my left lower back so I woke myself up. I've felt heat when someone was doing the flamethrower thing at me before but never pain. Has anyone else? I felt fine when I awoke although it was a little tingly where I had felt the stab.
28  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: ABC Nightline's "Beyone Belief" OBE"s review on: August 05, 2011, 02:45:37
I watched "Beyond Belief" last night and was disappointed (but not surprised) they don't talk about OOBEs outside of NDEs. Closest I've seen is the brilliant movie "Waking Life" but it's not a documentary. Maybe I'll get around to making one some day since I have a background producing short and long-form films but it would likely be a labor of love, not a money-maker.
29  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Clothing & OOBE/AP on: August 05, 2011, 02:39:10
My new thing is to look down to see what I'm wearing since it's never what I had on when I went to bed. Sometimes it's a white silk toga with a gold belt (classical, I like it) and this week it was a Victorian burgundy velvet dress. I don't know where this stuff comes from but it's fascinating! I'm also asking people what year it is and this week I got 1935 (and it looked it) and in another they said 3020 and I asked what was different and they said they no longer ate food but were given 'nutritional bracelets'. Again, I don't know where this stuff comes from but it's fascinating nonetheless.
30  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: OBE sequence I had this morning on: July 28, 2011, 18:52:57
Regarding restricted areas, during an OOBE I asked to go visit an ex-boyfriend and I saw an international symbol for 'no' (circle and slash) and then a symbol for a broken heart so I translated that as he was off limits because I had broken up with him and he was still smarting/mad/whatever. I kind of like the idea there may be some privacy rules in the astral.
31  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Time Travel and OOBE's on: July 26, 2011, 18:09:53
After hundreds of OOBEs I've only experienced one that didn't feel like now. I arrived at a classic English 18th century manor sitting room where everyone (including me) was dressed in period dress and speaking in the manner of the time. It was very fleeting but very vivid and I felt this did not come from my own dreaming consciousness but I truly was plopped down back in time. Would love to have this experience again but I would guess it's fairly rare.

Your question has inspired me to consciously ask to go forward and/or back in time next time I have the opportunity (although my requests to go places haven't been working lately - I find I just randomly end up in places even when I visualize where I want to go).
32  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Question about the third eye. on: July 26, 2011, 00:55:59
I was told by Dr. Caroline Myss (author, teacher) that my third eye chakra was always open, it's just that I started to consciously see things when I conquered my fears of what I would see. I can tell you, however, that there was a big shift one week to the next after I did some third eye meditations and I've been able to see energy/beings ever since (10 years) so I think it's a combination of both -- being mentally prepared and having the focused intention.
33  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OOBE and Fear P.1 on: July 25, 2011, 18:20:58
After 15 years of projecting I've gone through all these fears/negative experiences and agree it would be helpful to know ahead of time that many others have experienced the same (especially the audibles when separating).

I agree with others here that negative entities do exist on some level, probably as thought forms, but they can't do you any real harm and I've had good luck either getting mad at them (first response) and now sending them compassion while also forcefully telling them to leave me alone which generally works. I rarely run into anything negative now unless I hang out too long in F1 (dimension close to the body) where I think they tend to linger.

As far as helpful entities in F1, I was having trouble getting out this morning with my usual rope technique and I felt my ankles being gently grabbed and was lifted out that way. First time that's happened. Nice!
34  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is an OBE preparation towards death? on: July 25, 2011, 18:08:20
Tibetan Buddhists think so - that's why Lucid Dreaming is considered one of their highest/most valuable practices. Not only do they believe it will affect the 'level' they end up at after death since they can navigate their way through the lower astrals (Bardos), but they have demonstrated they can consciously decide when to leave their bodies and not come back so die without pain in a deep trance state.

A psychic told me that was how I was going to go since I've become adept at OBEs and death will just seem like another OBE, albeit a really joyous one. I like the idea of that!
35  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Do you ever dream you are someone else? on: July 24, 2011, 17:35:40
I was just listening to an Esther Hicks workshop where she said that sometimes when we dream we 'drop in' to other beings' consciousness to experience something different since we are connected to the stream of 'all that is' when we sleep and are less differentiated.

I sometimes dream I'm someone else but more commonly I'm me with entirely different memories and knowledge (as if I'm experiencing an alternate parallel reality).

Last night I dreamt I was in a comedy show with Seth Meyers (from Saturday Night Live) and we did a 15 minute set that was really funny. When I woke I realized I somehow came up with all those jokes myself which blows me away (have also dreamt of amazing art galleries, original symphonies, poems, movies, I'm somehow tapping into creativity that is normally not accessible in my waking state which gives me hope that I can do so someday).
36  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: The strangest airplane dream ever!!! on: July 24, 2011, 17:25:27
Transportation (cars, planes, trains) dreams are generally considered to be about your journey in life so this sounds like you are in a good state of mind and moving forward with confidence.
37  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Strange 'air-dots' on: July 22, 2011, 17:09:22
Your energy dot theory makes sense to me since I often see holographic faces (profiles and front views at the same time), animal totems and even a few flying saucers that come together out of these dots and then disperse like sand blowing away.
38  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Aliens visited by TMI on: July 22, 2011, 17:03:23
The 'aliens' looked and were dressed very normally, just short with slightly larger heads. There are theories that some look like us so I guess that's not out of the question if this was representative of something real.

The outside of the ships (there were 6 that landed all at once) was spectacular but the inside vestibule (the only part I saw) was unimpressive, just some long tables were some people were sitting and eating. What was interesting is how I felt no hesitation about going with them until I remembered all the abduction stories and figured this might not be a good idea. Of course, it was just my astral body so I was never in any harm, but still, why chance an unpleasant experience?

Perhaps the most interesting part is that I have seen this small skinny being with a large head waving at me for years (the first time when I was meditating in the desert in Arizona) so the fact that he stated this was him makes me wonder if I'm picking up on an inter-dimensional being.
39  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can you see things that do not exist in the physical realm? on: July 22, 2011, 16:51:45
I often see other beings (usually negative) in my room if I stay too long so I always fly out of the room immediately and I rarely experience anything unpleasant as soon as I get out of that particular dimension. Theories are that lower thought forms hang out closest to our dimension and that lines up with my experience.

If you ever feel threatened and want to wake-up, just shake yourself awake. I learned this as a child and it works every time, although now I try to deal with whatever negativity comes up and send it love or start laughing or singing which often transforms or evaporates it.

40  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Has anyone seen this shadow creature too ? (i made a painting) on: July 22, 2011, 16:44:09
Yes, very similar, but mine was smiling and waving his hand left to right. I've seen this about half a dozen times and it felt friendly. I had an OBE last night where a short man from a space ship said he was the one that had been waving to me all these years - interesting.
41  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Aliens visited by TMI on: July 22, 2011, 16:34:01
I had an OBE last night where I came upon a large ornate flying saucer and a normal looking man (just rather short) said he had been the being that had been waving at me (for years while meditating I occasionally see an outline of a man waving at me). Some of his also short cohorts gathering around and asked if I wanted to go flying with them but wondered if I was too old (I'm 50) so were looking at my physical fitness and decided I was fine. I walked onboard and when they started to lift off I asked if they wanted my DNA and they all looked at each other without answering so I flew off (it wasn't easy getting through their 'window'). This could all be an elaborate dream but it felt hyper-real and is the only time I've experienced anything ET-like. Interesting. 
42  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: How can someone open their third eye at will (safely)? on: July 22, 2011, 16:27:13
Interesting that what you see is an eye - I do as well, or I see an outline of a face but mostly the eyes. Somehow it's validating that someone else has the same experience. Thanks.
43  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Recurring OBE - flying through a series of rooms on: July 13, 2011, 16:30:00
I'm glad i read this. I usually go through series of rooms every time I project. I have found VERY interesting things in these rooms before. The rooms always seem elegantly decorated for me, usually looking kind of old. I went through one room full of origami paper figures floating everywhere. Usually if you will yourself to go somewhere, the rooms will fade out and you'll (hopefully) find yourself at a very interesting place. I have met guides in these small rooms. I believe this is you hopping in and out of places that other beings have created for themselves in the astral. I see things reflecting hobbies and lifestyles in these rooms very often. These rooms can be awesome if you try to stay in one.

Yes, I too have found very elegant Victorian-like rooms that seem like a page back in time so that makes some sense that they could have been created in the astral in the past. Interesting theory! I'll check them out more next time instead of viewing them as a hassle.
44  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Recurring OBE - flying through a series of rooms on: July 11, 2011, 23:18:20
The rooms are common and usually show up when I'm just getting out of my body and trying to get 'outside' (in the beginning I used to get stuck in endless variations of my attic as a similar example) so perhaps it's my consciousness translating that I haven't transitioned to whatever astral state I'm hoping to achieve quite yet.

If I stop in any of these rooms they are empty of people and like flimsy film sets (I used to be in film production so maybe there's a connection there). I find if I start singing or meditating or just thinking positive happy thoughts that I'm able to transcend them eventually and get to more interesting vivid locales so I was curious when I originally posted it if others have similar barriers to flying/progress.
45  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Recurring OBE - flying through a series of rooms on: July 11, 2011, 21:30:35
My regular dreams and lower level OBE "dream like" environments shape-shift and are not as vivid for me personally.

On the other hand, what I surmise are F3 environments are solid, hyper-real, where all the senses work and the characters and locations don't shape-shift and in-depth conversations can last up to 15-20 minutes.  This is my goal 'area' since the other environments aren't as rewarding or lucid. I usually get there after what I experience as a relatively long period of flying or blindly rushing forward in 3-D blackness. I usually know by the feeling of the place if I'm there and if it doesn't feel solid/real enough, I keep going.
46  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OBEs explained by Esther Hicks on: July 11, 2011, 18:59:13
This is a little long but has some good nuggets on Abraham/Esther Hicks' interpretation of OBEs. (Skip ahead to 4 or 7 minutes if you don't want to hear the woman's long-winded question.)

In particular I like her interpretation that OBEs are us releasing enough resistance that we're able to consciously join our higher self and feel the joy of being the whole of who we really are from a broader perspective. I don't think I've ever felt such exhilaration in waking life as I do in some OBEs so this makes sense to me.

Also interesting is that we can't usually re-create peak OBEs because those experiences are answers to questions or desires we had at the time however we can remember how to "focus and allow/release resistance" that created that experience to feel the joy of it again (not unlike peak meditation experiences).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_7f5THVL-4&feature=related
47  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Recurring OBE - flying through a series of rooms on: July 11, 2011, 18:40:22
The rooms are totally different and of different eras (some Victorian, some modern) and they are thrown up in my way as I'm flying through the air so I don't see them as something to explore (they seem more like film sets) but rather as barriers to my flight (similar to recurring telephone wires).

For some reason when I arrive in interior rooms (houses, offices, malls) they feel more dreamlike then when I arrive at vivid outdoor spaces with structures (what I interpret as F3) so I'm usually working on clearing the mental chatter/raising my vibration to get there. Perhaps the rooms/telephone wires are just mental garbage I need to clean up.
48  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Recurring OBE - flying through a series of rooms on: July 08, 2011, 20:15:38
For the last few months I find myself lifting out and flying in the 3D black world and when I start seeing a visual it's a series of elaborately decorated interior rooms that I fly through - sometimes up to a dozen of rooms that keep forming one after another.

Any similar experiences or idea of what these rooms represent? I find it a big frustrating because I feel they're acting as barriers keeping me from getting to F3 where the most interesting people, conversations and places seem to be.
49  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Post Your "Law of Attraction" Techniques on: July 07, 2011, 17:25:21
I'm at the point where manifestations happen really fast since I don't want anything that badly that I don't already have - that is the key - appreciate what you have and offer no resistant thought. The more you are in a positive blissful state about all subjects, the more you are in the Vortex or what I call The Zone and everything literally falls into your lap with little effort. I know this sounds magical/airy-fairy but it really does work.

To know if you're there or not, if you think about a subject (money, cars, health, relationships, the world) and you feel negative emotion, clean up your thinking (look at the positive aspects) to shift your point of attraction/vibration. Listen to any "Abraham Hicks" workshop recordings on utube and it'll help get you there.
50  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Post Your "Law of Attraction" Techniques on: June 22, 2011, 02:04:01
I haven't experienced that but it makes sense since Esther Hicks talks about when you focus on something you'd like to have without emotional (negative) resistance you are channeling Source energy which she says causes more energy to flow.

Perhaps it's similar to what you experience when in a positive emotional state while OOB -- you see the result of your state of mind immediately (better ability to fly and more positive outcomes). It's just that in the physical/waking world there's a little time lag which can throw off people because they want the result now.

The more I've been in alignment and received everything I've ever wanted, the quicker the manifestations happen for me now because I don't want anything all that badly, it's all gravy at this point.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7