The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 27, 2020, 09:07:20

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: etheric projection help? on: September 03, 2014, 15:57:54
i know how to astral project i just wanna know how to get to the other side
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: where are the etheric projection guides? on: September 02, 2014, 20:14:30
i pretty much just wanna know how to etheric project
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / etheric projection help? on: September 02, 2014, 20:12:17
can someone tell me how to go to the etheric ?i really wanna go there
4  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / sealing question on: September 02, 2014, 00:47:28
can i prevent myself being sealed?and is there a way to unseal myself if i get sealed?
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / healing projection with the sun? on: September 01, 2014, 22:02:19
i mean can i bring the suns energy into my projection and have it heal my projection so i can last longer?
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / full soul projection? on: September 01, 2014, 20:32:32
can anyone tell me how to be completely disconnected from my physical body?and how to reconnect?
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / where are the etheric projection guides? on: August 30, 2014, 00:26:39
why can i barely find any etheric projection guides and the 1s that i can dont make sense or  describe biolocation?
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / is this how to etheric project? on: August 16, 2014, 00:34:39
if i feel my senses going  away will i etheric project?
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: biolocation question on: July 01, 2014, 23:30:41
does it get progressively easier to get out even if you dont have a lot of concentration?
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / biolocation question on: July 01, 2014, 22:20:00
does your biolocation body have muscles in a way?
11  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / wake back to bed question on: June 29, 2014, 23:05:53
does anyone know if you have to sleep for 5 hours straight  or just a total of 5 hours?
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: how do i etheric project? on: June 29, 2014, 20:14:09
im just gonna try this http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=6378.0 anyone know if it works?
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: how do i etheric project? on: June 29, 2014, 15:26:35
is there any guides online i can view?
14  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / veil questions on: June 28, 2014, 22:31:59
i was wondering how long the veil will take to go down??and was it said that it would go down in the mayan prophecies cause i heard it was.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / how do i etheric project? on: June 28, 2014, 18:51:39
I was just wondering how to etheric project and be my other self on the other side of the veil?
16  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / lower vibrations? on: March 05, 2013, 15:23:09
if you eat a lot of meat will that slow down your progress in using telekinesis?
Pages: [1]