The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 14, 2017, 15:11:00

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Astral Locale Web Page on: December 10, 2005, 23:57:27
I love the picture too but, What does this project mean?

Does it mean that you can create a place which does not exist in the physical or the astral plane and, by making everybody imagine/project the place, it will exist somewhere in the Astral plane? Is it how this works?

And, since this project was born, what is the current stage of it?
[/color]
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Chakras, prana, energy... on: January 17, 2005, 18:11:54
Tom,

That´s still confusing to me... But I think it'd be a good idea to stick just to only one practice (meditation technique, visualization, etc)

Redcatherine,

I know you are right about the power of affirmations... That could be the key for happiness, forgetting about our mental limits, trying to see the world through different eyes.

Thanks for your words!

~Joelop~
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Chakras, prana, energy... on: January 16, 2005, 18:59:45
Hi Aunt Clair/redcatherine,

Thank you very much for the information you posted here.

I've just had a look at you website... I like it!  wink  I'll need some time to read it all. I think some chakra pix from it could help me with my visualization.

You said: «To begin OBE 3 prerequisite skills are desirable
                achieving the meditative state
                developing basic clairvoyance
                and basic energy body awareness»

Only??  shocked  If I have to do all these things to be able to start with OBE's I think I'll need 5-6 lifespans more!  Cheesy  

Thanks Again!!

~Joelop~
[/i]
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Chakras, prana, energy... on: January 16, 2005, 17:35:15
Hi Tom,

Thanks for answering.

What you said seems to me like if it does not matter the colour you visualize but, how about the location of those chakras? I've also read discrepancies about this topic.

You mention Robert Bruce's system. Where can I read about it before deciding if buying any of his books?

Thanks again,

~Joelop~
[/b]
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Chakras, prana, energy... on: January 15, 2005, 19:04:50
Hi All!

I'm new in this site which I'm enjoying a lot, thank you all guys!

I'd like to try the O.B.E's, that's why I'm here searching useful information. I've read once that it's very important to balance your energetic body before going 'out there', and some people talk about chakras...

I did read lots of books about yoga, chakras, nadis, prana and so on years ago. I remember I started visualizations, meditations, etc to activate them but I threw in the towel when reading book after book I realized that for some 'masters' the 'heart chakra' was green when other 'master' described it as blue or yellow... One used to say the bijamantra for the third chakra was LAM and in a magazine's article you could read it was YAM...

What to believe? Is it important to activate chakras? If so, How to do it? Who to believe about colors, mantras, etc?

I hope to learn a lot more from all of you

~Joe~
[/b]
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OBE eBook by Astra Pulse member on: January 13, 2005, 20:01:22
Hi All!

Yes, It seems that that link does not work anymore  Sad

Paker7, I tried the one you posted and it didn´t work either...

Could anyone help here?

Thanks!

JoeLop
[/b]
Pages: [1]