The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 19, 2017, 19:41:30

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Mayan Portal Days on: January 11, 2010, 02:12:44
With the internal sound intensifying and the mass energies coming through I thought you (all) might enjoying perusing this:
http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/calendar09-10.pdf --(the Mayan Core / Portal Days Calendar). 

"The Portals of the Mayan Calendar are just that, openings or doorways into the higher dimensional spaces of the Galactic Core and the starry and spiritual worlds. We start with 10 Portal Days in a row from November 5 through 14, which will flood our world with a wave of Galactic, Spirit energy. This sweep of spiritual energy can be very exhilarating. But I also find these first 10 days can be a big wake up call if you have been at all dreamy or distracted or stuck in a rut in how you are walking your soul journey. The good news is that after the 10 portals, you get a chance to go inward for the 20 Mystic Column Days (Nov. 20 Dec. 9) and work on everything that your Spirit wake up call has brought up for you. And on top of that, you can lower a big bucket into the well of your inner being and draw up any amount of refreshing, radiant Soul insights and gifts that are hiding in your inmost depths."

There is another big sweep of 10 portal days coming up beginning December 15th..
(hold onto your bootstraps!)..

Omg! Thank you soooooo much for posting the link. It helps and motivates me to live on and share the excitement of the coming good times and the good times which are ALready present.  smiley
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The Green Eyes Society. on: July 14, 2009, 22:47:52
  Yes even the physical is created by the mind. What I mean is our body's senses take all the information and relay it to the brain/mind then our mind takes that information then constructs what we experience as the physical. Our mind does this as well in dreams, and out of body experiences. So in all three of these experiences our mind is what really molds our reality. It reminds me of when I read about this study that was being done on a certain kind of particle without going into specifics...etc it was found that when the physicist would observe it while expecting a certain result that is the result the person would get. It was as if their minds were telling the particle how to act. I remember this specifically because some referred to this study when talking about moving things with their minds and saying this was proof it was possible. That aside what it really shows us is that collectively humans' expectations do make this reality what we experience it to be. Reality therefore would be no different than the astral world, in fact it is an astral world.

yeah that sounds reasonable. smiley
 ahh ! the game of life!!  rolleyes
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The Green Eyes Society. on: July 13, 2009, 16:46:42
yes, breifly..
i can see where you going with this, and yes i recon it could be all in the mind..
still, it was a cool experiance.. even tho she was holding me by the head quite firmly i felt quite calm and collected.. something about those big green eyes Smiley
she was quite a strange being tho! never seen anything like her!
(for those who may be interested) she had an almost human from but very pale kinda grey skin, no hair on her head but instead a strange looking hat kinda thing that looked like it was attatched to the back of the head.
a very flat nose that was closer to a lump on her face with two nostrals. and a very oddly shaped mouth, also no ears..

yeah--isn't everything created by the mind (likeAdrian says Source Mind)--
but anyhow~ GreaT Description! -and experience is all that matters!  smiley
4  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: 2012 maybe sooner than you think on: July 12, 2009, 04:14:43
lol ! i hope it does!  cheesy
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The Green Eyes Society. on: July 12, 2009, 03:29:31
i think i saw what your all talking about last night during meditation...
i was lying in bed listening to one of those audio tracks for meditation when out of nowhere i see a pretty strange looking woman, altho she looks more like and alien than a human but it feels like shes ment to be a woman. shes holding my head and staring into my eyes.. she has HUGE bright green eyes and she is surrounded by white light. then she is gone and all i see is blackness...
altho it wasn't like i saw her through normal eyes, she was more like a memory in my head...

hey jackmac13,
did u read this topic before seeing the woman? 

6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The Green Eyes Society. on: July 11, 2009, 19:39:42
i think your constant mention of the "green eyed society" has manifested into your perceived reality. Your fears are making you terrified and actually creating the "green eyed society".

Please don't mind -- This is just what i feel/think and have come to realize: our thoughts shape our reality. What you think of, you experience.

PEace and Light~
jsoul  smiley
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: A Focus 23 retrieval on: July 10, 2009, 16:53:44
aww! this is why i want to AP ! i know it isn't easy but it seems like a helpful thing to do. I am so thankful Adrian that you are able to do this and are able to tell us of your experiences. Cheesy
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: UNDER 18 AP goers on: July 09, 2009, 18:52:18
am 17 and still trying to AP OBE too. but i guess it will happen when it is meant to happen.
But wow! nice to meet all of u interesting people!!!! Younger than me-- u guys can read auras/ see auras...have been APing for 3 or more years! wow! Hats off to u guys!  grin
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: If you value your health on: July 09, 2009, 18:44:35
I was reading the book "Your Hands Can Heal You", and it mentioned that the foods you eat all give you prana energy, however some of the energy is "clean" and some "dirty".  Of course, all the dirty energy foods were meats and a vegan diet was the most clean.  Supposedly this can clear your energy channels and whatnot to improve meditation. 

ah! i found it....page 185...

http://books.google.com/books?id=1ekEAtUD8e8C&pg=PA186&lpg=PA186&dq=%22your+hands+can+heal+you%22+foods&source=web&ots=pPmu-lqG2H&sig=kN-QQYcA38bEhyqLkeAAUcdupDQ#PPA185,M1

Thanks Ideeep for the book ! and i will get China STudy. thanks Adrian.
i have one question: how is SOy milk different from regular milk?
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: During transition, how do you control what happens? on: July 09, 2009, 18:07:20
j, you are putting too much emphasis on body sensations and not on mental process, which is what you should be doing.  To OBE you have to 'leave' the body 'behind' (in focus) and concentrate on what your mind is doing, not your body.  Only then will you succeed.  Focusing on your body sensations will only keep you 'in'.

okie dokie. i won't.  smiley   mind just hears voices--no --got to just forget everything.
i guess that is waht is keeping me in... probably. Thanks again CFTraveler ~
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: attacks on: July 09, 2009, 18:00:06
We OBE when we sleep and dream, so the only damage can be psychological, not to the soul, but to the mind.

yea that is what i thought! lol
i should'nt let ppl get to me...
thank You soooo much for replying  grin
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The Green Eyes Society. on: July 06, 2009, 23:37:45
so the green eyed society appears any where it wants? like, to any stranger's house at night?
that is creepy--- can they harm us?  undecided
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: June 19, 2009 5:00AM on: July 06, 2009, 23:32:10

When I was talking about the checkered pattern on my arms, and the blue head/flower pattern geometric pattern I seen, I was talking about my non-physical body. When I check and see my physical body it is as it is normally, the only difference is one does not look as good from a third person perspective as one thinks they do physically lol. On the occasions I see my physical body it almost looks like Im looking at a corpse.

oh!! got ya! lol thanks for clearing that up---  smiley
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: attacks on: July 06, 2009, 23:28:14
one of my friends keeps saying that "you shouldn't OBE because u could get hurt" like your soul can get destroyed" -- but that is impossible --right?
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: During transition, how do you control what happens? on: July 06, 2009, 23:26:25
today i attemted again to do OBe i had more success than last time-- like you guys speak of the "heart attack" thing-- that kind of happened and then body got warm and heavy-- is that wat happens to u guys also?
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Interesting Places to Visit during OBE on: July 01, 2009, 03:14:45
interesting topic!!  cheesy like all of them are! --anyhow -- me and my bff will go to her Boyfriend in Iran.
Hawaii-- china , india, etc.
-Mt. Everest
-Space -all other placess -deep in sea
 grin
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: June 19, 2009 5:00AM on: July 01, 2009, 03:01:01
wow that sounds amazing! i will def try this (look at my head/ face) when i have OObe!
and it does sound scary -- alien origins--- but this world and universe is hugeeeee and full of cool things/ phenomenons~  cool
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: attacks on: July 01, 2009, 02:38:19
wow! that is very helpful and useful info Quiet Dreamer!
i will definitely try the light within technique
and just tell the spirits (bad ones that i might encounter) to leave me alone like YOu do.
 smiley
this is soooooo cool! it's like movies and video games, and computer games!
Life is Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to ALL of YOU people!!!!!!!!  grin

19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: The very easy OBE Method on: June 30, 2009, 18:09:08
OMG Adrian thank You sooo much for posting this!!! i wiill definitely try it today -- along with my Bff
JenK  grin
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: During transition, how do you control what happens? on: June 30, 2009, 17:59:34
true-- experience an practice will help -- does help a lot.  smiley
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Spirit Guides on: June 29, 2009, 01:56:56
yay! u gave me hope~  grin
lol i can't wait to meet mine-- or as it is, time is an illusion. rolleyes
 and perhaps i have even met mine!  shocked
 cool  lol
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: Why, Can't I Project? - InvisibleLight Book Reference - For Beginner to Advance on: June 28, 2009, 18:22:39
wow tvos!!
thank YOu for all the data and I just love your website !
i am very pleased to have encountered you on astral pulse~
YOur data is very helpful and i will refer to it as much as i can and start having OObe's myself!
 grin

thank YOu!!!
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Has someone gone recently back in time Etherally? on: June 28, 2009, 18:14:56
It's entirely possible.

thank you for replying  smiley

but have you done it before?
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Has someone gone recently back in time Etherally? on: June 27, 2009, 18:51:40
these all are some pretty neat experiences!
thanks guys for having them and telling us  smiley
i wanna ask if we can go back in time --like about 3 months or so-- and just watch what happened--no changes-- just watch what happened and relive the event-- is that possible?

25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Spirit Guides on: June 27, 2009, 18:32:34
yeah Spirit guides-- i guess they exists but i dunno ---i will find out when i get OOBe. if i actually have one, that would be nice! and comforting! smiley
but me and my friend r planning to project together so we can travel together and help each other out~  grin
Pages: [1] 2