The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 23, 2020, 19:46:45

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / awareness hands (Please welcome me) on: April 28, 2002, 12:48:55

Hello everybody,

I'm new to this forum.
I've got a question concerning the anatomy of awareness hands. If they are made of some sort of energy, they should also have energy centers/ conduits, shouldn't they? Now, I generally have problems with the whole concept, although I'm fine with MBA and moving/ storing energy. But at times these techniques don't suffice (when some energy center is reluctant to respond), and that's when awareness hands control would come in handy! Does that somehow sound familiar to you? How do you handle it? I try to imagine someone else, i.e. another person, performing the sweeping/ sponging actions on my body instead of me. But I wonder if that's healthy...

2  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Soles on: July 18, 2002, 05:55:25
hi silverslider,

don't worry, it's perfectly normal, at least it sounds exactly like my experiences with NEW. One thing i've noticed is that i don't even have to use any awareness techniques to get the process started, which sometimes disturbs me (when all i want to do is to fall asleep and get away from it all).
bye.

3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What is all this new age crap? on: July 17, 2002, 21:56:20
hi patty,

no, it's supposed to be a "freestanding" wall, so you can walk around it when OBE.

4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What is all this new age crap? on: July 17, 2002, 06:16:33
hi patty,

RB didn't say he just was able to identify an object as large as a wall, only that it would be helpful to place the object BEHIND a wall, so as not to cause reality fluctuations, which are likely to happen when you pass through solid matter.

5  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Telekinesis on: July 10, 2002, 13:54:04
hi,

as far as i remember, the square-actually-a-cross-balancing-on-a-needle-trick was suggested by somebody in the old forums. so, go and have a look at the discussion from back then. this experiment doesn't prove PK, though.

6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / sensations at the onset of sleep on: June 08, 2002, 02:24:50
Hi,

just wanted to say that I also hear the popping sound (in my right ear) and those spasms sound familiar too... My legs've been cramping a lot lately, making it hard to relax. Usually I feel energy rising up my legs right after lying down, thus causing those really intense sensations.

7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / First Real-time zone exploration! =) on: June 03, 2002, 20:17:46
* * * * *   I wasn't planning on having one, but I have been doing a lot of training lately, which probably brough it on.   * * * * *

hi kodemaster!

could you elaborate on that training part? do you find NEW to be of importance?

8  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Interesting changes on: June 02, 2002, 07:19:18
Hi Malek,

unwise, hmm... I'm just experimenting. I like the feeling of massaging my "blockages" away, it feels right, really. Why do you tell me to read the book? I read it over one hundred times, thank you very much.
Okay, maybe you're right...
We wish you a pleasant flight.
And bon appétit!

9  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Kundalini on: May 30, 2002, 04:59:25
hi ides,

i don't understand, do you recommend to start at the base chakra or somewhere else?

10  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Interesting changes on: May 19, 2002, 07:30:28
Hello Gerdon,

when I'm doing NEW (I've been practising for nearly a month), I work either on my hands/arms or feet/legs at a time. The funny thing is that if I start NEWing anywhere in my body, the energy starts moving everythere. For example, if I start stirring my left thumb, shortly after my whole body will start vibrating. (Not the "real" vibrations though, which I have only experienced once so far.)
My favourite (masochistic) way of doing NEW is to keep stirring and stirring and stimulating an area, until the sensations become almost unbearable ( = pain!). More often than not, I will feel almost nothing anymore, when I NEW this area on the following day ( = progress?).
I have to add that after 2 weeks of doing NEW I had an OBE (woke up in my realtime double the morning after trying to project the night before).

11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Hoax tapes or working Hemi-syn? on: May 08, 2002, 05:07:55
Hello Spiritlodge,

would you mind recording the first tape for me? http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_shy.gif" border=0>

12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Sorting energy from matter? on: May 08, 2002, 04:49:01
Another option would be to purchase one original copy from the Monroe Institute and then to record it on CD ( = make copies) in order to share it with the others. If 10 people buy it "together", the price will be reduced significantly...

13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Sorting energy from matter? on: May 07, 2002, 17:02:05
Hi Frank,

I'd like to try this CD, but, unfortunately, it is too expensive an experiment. I would like to know, if the audio-files can be downloaded from the internet?

14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Responsive OBE related site on: May 06, 2002, 18:04:34
that's exactly what i've been meaning to ask...

15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Lenation? (or some such) on: May 05, 2002, 14:41:04
Hi Ashfo,

I've never heard of lenation, but it does sound very cool indeed. In my opinion, anything "supernatural" is somehow related to energy. So, try the NEW system first and I'm sure that you will soon notice (unexpected) results. Personally, I found AD very interesting and last night... No, I won't tell, 'cause I'm supersticious. But... Results!! Smiley

Bye

16  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / awareness hands (Please welcome me) on: April 30, 2002, 21:01:30

Hi Tia,

because women do look different from men around that (genital) area!
And I am female.
So there.

17  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / awareness hands (Please welcome me) on: April 30, 2002, 15:12:25

Hi Tom,

thanks for your answer, even if you're not a woman.
So, the "pubic line" is maybe where pubic hair stops growing?
Easy!

18  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / awareness hands (Please welcome me) on: April 30, 2002, 08:28:56
Hi!

Could someone (preferably a woman) explain to me, where the "pubic line" is? I don't know this expression. Or, even better, the exact position of the sub navel storage center? I find it difficult to locate it. When I try to "find" it, my navel chakra activates, though I'm not sure.
Please answer.

19  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / awareness hands (Please welcome me) on: April 29, 2002, 10:04:38

Hi Mobius,

um, no. Not quite.
I'm familar with the obe-"vibrations". I became aware of them first at the age of maybe 10 or 12 and as a consequence I became interested in the whole subject. (I don't remember how I found out that the vibrations are part of the obe-process. I suppose it happened by chance by reading a book on levitation or something like that.) I just wanted to add that I feel the vibrations every night before sleep, but also during daytime. My experience suggests that the NEW-sensations are a different thing. I can distinguish between them, because the NEW energy movements hurt or cause a variety of pleasant/ unpleasant feelings. The vibrations don't. They just... well, accelarate.
Blah, blah.
That's not important at all.
By the way, I've already had 2 real time obes, albeit very short ones and in the last century.
Yet another question: I don't understand an exercise in the book. Wait a second, I have to go fetch the book from underneath my bed. On page 156, it says that you can raise energy through arms into your sub navel storage center. But in order to accomplish this you have to pass by the higher storage centers (on your way down). How do I know whether I'm doing this correctly? Robert Bruce points out that at the early stages we are not allowed to touch the higher ones. How do you deal with this? Please help me avoid mistakes...

[/quote]

20  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / awareness hands (Please welcome me) on: April 29, 2002, 07:10:14

Hello Tia,

of course I'm not a "junkie" junkie, please don't worry.
Oh, I have another question. Are "vibrations" and energy movement sensations the same thing? I'm not sure. I think I'm able to experience whole body vibrations and do energy work at the same time. I've only just started practising NEW, and "stirring" still causes my muscles to cramp, thus I can tell the two apart.

21  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / awareness hands (Please welcome me) on: April 28, 2002, 17:21:35

Thanks a lot for your help, Tom.
Pages: [1]