The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 15, 2020, 03:38:43

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14
1  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Mental Mind looking for an answer? [trust] on: July 13, 2020, 19:59:51
Hey.

I've been doing my thing, self awareness, feeling, 'being', letting go, breathing, that part. And one thing that always seems to happen is my mind wanting to know "how did i get here? what did i do?" For example, ill be in a certain state of being and it has to know what was the last thing to get there. Was i letting go? Was i giving up? etc. Basically trying to get a grasp of some technique.  There were times I tried to convice my mind that I dont need to know, but it doesnt hold onto that idea well.

I've cycled through the same types of heigharcial ideas , varying in different statuses. As in, what is the most important word  I NEED to know. Is it breath? is it... So one week it would be this , another week it would be that. Then this again. What are the top 3 words.  But it would always need to find ONE. ONE i could always fall on so to speak. Something I can do. A technique.

And with every idea, there are exceptions. Especially because it usually takes intent to execute. If im focus on one technique (to achieve my goal- a state of being), it can leave less room for other things to hold my intent. I.E if im focused on breathing, it will be harder to execute dancing, playing games, conversing, etc. So all in all, for one idea to rule them all is near impossible. Even if breath helps in a thousand ways, its not the answer my mind can keep. To each their own.

Now, the only idea that my mind has (and will) keep at all times seems to be the word Trust.   This has been there at #1 before but it didnt grasp. It is a hard thing to 'excecute' for lack of a better word. And 'Trust what? '  mind says. And a reply could be any word, once again.  Breath. Let go. Feel. Do nothing. etc.  But it did help me waiver less in doubt. So time passes, and recently I finally am able trust. Mind doesnt say Trust what? Not even Trust trust. (although that may be what is happening, my mind voice doesnt hold onto 'Trust trust' but simply 'trust')

With an experience I had, I know to vibrate not-trust brings an experience that is less wanting. And what idea can really counter Trust? Its not something I really need to execute as more so something I need to remember. I know what it is like to be in tune with that word. To vibrate closer to that word. What actions I need to take. It's like a guied of sorts. This allows more flow than other previous ideas. Important to note, its not that I am trusting a certain action to take. Its that I simply trust first and the action i need to take comes out. Whatever is expressed while im in tune with that word is going to be what I want. If i agree or not doesnt matter too much. I dont judge what i do. I dont know what roads will lead to what, but i beleive something out there 'higher self, etc' does. I believe im connecting to a knowing-ness and that knowing-ness guides me through the word Trust.

My mind is at peace with this word, and so am I. It takes no willpower to trust. I wont be exhausted. Other things do for me do since it takes constant focus and intent.
If i flow into a natural expression, it shouldnt take as much willpower as anything else imo.

Tis been only 2 days of latching onto this word only, but it sure does feel good. Good enough for me to post it and not worry about having a new revelation that trumps this (like a new word as #1)

Edit: HA. Funny thing, the last post I made also said this is the word for me. Forgot all about that. Funny how I strayed from that path again! Sorry for the repeat. But hey, this is proof that it is something that is deeper than one would think! NEVER AGAINNNN
2  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Re: random "cards" for remote viewing on: July 13, 2020, 06:50:46
i havnt been on ages, can find again in my messages, but there is a site for this basically with other people.

I can give the complicated way they do it , but basically you are given a coordinate #  Such as 124543.
You remorte view trying to see what that picture is. Lets say on Monday.
Tuesday they post the picture associated with that number.

http://www.p-i-a.com/ is the website. I think you just email someone on there and they can get you a group. It is free. I think there are pay options.
They have free videos and teach. Or did when i was there years ago.

You can also do this style yourself if you have a friend.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: your Beneficial Beliefs list on: May 11, 2020, 09:31:39
“Greetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.

We have been explaining our approach to how we help all of you for quite some time, and we have even given you some tips for receiving the assistance that we provide. But we want you to recognize that you have your own way of receiving the help that you ask for, and many of you recognize this as something you call hitting rock bottom. When you hit rock bottom, that’s when you have nothing left to lose, and when there’s nothing for you to cling to, then there’s no attachment that you are also holding on to very tightly.

So the trick for all of you to being in the receptive mode more frequently is to let go of what you’ve been clinging to in your lives. That means you first have to identify what you are attached to. Perhaps you are attached to a particular belief system, or you are attached to doing something in a very specific way. You can also be attached to the help that you desire coming to you from a very specific source or in a very specific way. And these are just a few of the attachments that you might be clinging to at this time.

As soon as you identify what your attachments are, we invite you to at least consider letting go of that tight grip. Sometimes this means that you have to let go of being right, or letting go of the possibility that you are right. Whatever it is that you are attached to has you holding more tension and anxiety in your physical body, and nothing repels help like tension and anxiety.

Therefore, this very simple exercise can help you quite a bit, if you are willing to engage in it. Make a list of your attachments, and then consider what your life might be like if you weren’t so attached to those beliefs, those circumstances, or those ways of doing things. Just the idea of you letting go can get you to let go. We want you to empower yourselves by recognizing that you don’t need those attachments. All you need is to be yourselves fully. And chances are your attachments are related to the idea that you are not enough by yourself. Your attachments are related to the concept of not being whole and complete and needing something outside of you to give you that feeling.

So as you let go, you are letting in more of who you are, and you are everything. You are Source. You are All That Is. Now is the perfect time to be focusing on what you want to let go of so that you can become more of who you really are and lead humanity into the higher consciousness of the fifth dimensional realm.

We are the Arcturian Council, and we have enjoyed connecting with you.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqTrXhL8g9A&t=10s
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / In regards to your posts. on: April 17, 2020, 22:08:03
I enjoy this site and want it to have its place. There is a lot of good experiences and information here. The navigation could be better, but it's great for what it is. That being said, in the recent thread I seen some responses that could lose participants and readers. I'd like to remind you all this is a public forum and the readers are people who all generally want to grow.

If it's my own thread i post, im more lenient on what i say. but if i respond, i try to keep it nice and sweet. A lot of deleting and noticing how i feel when i post. I actually was going to post this in a existing thread that wasnt related to the topic until I vibe checked myself.

If you are trying to convince/persuade/ or help someone, there are do's and do not's to achieve that goal. one way is try to see from thier perspective and go from there. If you have someone super logical and sciency, saying "Just trust God" isnt going to get through. You need to explain a lot more than that! Have a link prepared perhaps, or your own word document to share. In addition, it's ok to debate and try to convince someone through thier own logic, or even your own. I like having someone who can challenge my own beliefs against me. It's beneficial for me.  Do use with caution. That is more for DM's. At least verify with them before posting publicly if this is your route. 

In addition, notice how you feel when you post. what expressions are navigating your fingers? Some posters seem tired that anyone isnt getting it, or some that seem slightly frusturated, or ones with a ranty vibe. I get wanting to vent, but do that in DMs or on your own thread.  Whatever you are feeling/vibrating can exist withen your posts and readers can see that. It ironically comes off as YOU dont get it. Saying 'this is the answer' is YOUR answer. And it may be THEE answer for a time period. Or it could be a big part of a solution. But know that people have to go through experiences that are different then your answer to eventually come to your answer.  Change is constant.

How you say things is important. People receive information differently; they perceive vibrations differently.  Same vibe, different take on it. So hone down on the vibe you have when you write.  Thats all I would simply recomend everyone to do before they post. As long as you are aware of how you feel and etc. before you post then I dont see it as a problem. If you are frustrated, know it, and still post it, that's cool. Just know it is all Im askn. thanks.

5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is It Possible To Control Your Thinking? on: April 17, 2020, 21:13:39
Some notes on thinking and free will - my personal opinion. learned also from channeled beings. Im meshing info together.

Free will and control go together for the most part. Letting go (of control) is also something that can be done intentionally. For one to really believe no free will can imply a couple of things : beliefs that coincide with it.

I've heard free will is the lack of knowledge. (not exactly sure if it was only limited to this). Which makes sense. If one knew everything, you could say they would know what to do, what they will experience, etc. It would be an experience that one would want to stop eventually imo. So, they make it to where they dont know everything.

If you think everything is controlled, then you have to assume something that is doing the controlling has it's own free will. If you dont, even the controlled are controlled? Doesnt make logical sense.

If you think us humans dont have control, but things controlling us do, then you believe in complete separation to the source that has control/will and separation in general.

if one is all, concsious is all, we are source, that part... then we are an intrinsical part of 'god' that decided to lose control over itself seemingly . You cant get rid of ones free will if it truly exists, but you can try to hide it as much as possible. You can try to experience the lack of to an infinite degree, but since it's a truth of reality, it will be revealed to each part of awareness eventually.

Also, when it comes to the mind/ego, the control might really be an illusion. And it can get complicated to explain it, but it easier to explain with the principle of reality.
1 truth is what you vibrate at/what vibrations exist withen you are what you experience. It is possible to change these vibrations, and the simple act of awareness does that on its own. Each one of us (assuming) have a level of awareness.

So to talk about controlling your thinking, its better to view it as selecting the vibrations in which you are tuned in/vibrating at. You can focus onto a select subject, or perhaps only one word for a while. But if you also have other vibrations existing withen you, they are subject to pop up. Thats just a trait of awareness : it becomes aware of what is going on withen itself. So random thoughts may pop up.  

Perhaps you can have more mastery of awareness and sit it upon a specific thought for a long time. Once you stop having intetion to do so, then it goes where it goes. It might have a free will of it's own. It's a weird duality.. Awareness doesnt 'stop'. It can be controlled. That's what it seems. And perhaps awareness is the one in control, but it let's the mind play a game where it thinks its in control. Or it could be... etc. You can make a couple of theories with this.

But i believe separation is an illusion. Duality needs two. And awareness is one part of the two and everything else is the counterpart. Mind falls in the other. Both are consciousness. Regardless of what has control, awareness or mind or you,   If one does, both do.
Was fun thinking and talking about it.  
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Current Events... on: April 01, 2020, 09:06:14
Not against on killing/riding the virus but I rather simply send good vibes/light or what have you out with good intention. This virus could be what we need or what is needed for some. I rather trust something higher than myself to make the decision as 'they' will know what to do more so than I. 
7  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Vibrational manifestation strength on: February 04, 2020, 05:09:29
Curious on peoples input. I understand vibrations are key to manifestation/creating, but what underlying concepts are 'stronger' at this?

Also note, im going off the basis there is an equal 'amount' of both. 50/50.  So light verses dark. 10% of light is 'stronger' than 90% dark. So even though there is an equal amount, light wins.

Densities: I believe the density/dimension of a being effects manifestation process effort. 3rd densities humans vs 6th densities beings.

thoughts: very low for creating, if at all. It depends on who perceives the thoughts, and perhaps one could start beleiving in it. But chanting affirmations with no belief in it, emotion, etc, is p weak imo.

Beliefs: Pretty good at passive creating.

Perception/mind:(what sparked this topic and curious on others input about this)  Not sure where to really put this. You have the mind and you have the heart in retrospect. I believe this is weaker than the heart. Not exactly if beliefs are tied to this aspect of the human only. People view me as awesome and such, and i did feel like that at one point. That part might still reside, but I have not acted like it or felt like it. I do believe im healing the lower part of myself so im not connected to the higher part, but I assume its close enough to still create that reality where people see that in me. 

Just viewing it in a simple manner, if I feel like im not acting awesome, but know that I am, I would think people would view me as what they see. Thoughts of 'i hate myself' arise a lot, but as im not really attached to that idea, it doesnt effect my reality it seems. I do beleive the mind is attacted to this though, and im viewing through my hearts perception. So depending on where you reside changes on whats manifested.   If im transitioning to heart, and only reside 10% mind, all it's beleifs are 10% strong for an example.

Emotions: Hard to lable it separate from beliefs, but it's more pure so to speak. If I believe danger is to occur, but vibrate the emotion of protection, it will be able to over-ride.

Knowing: Hard to say if stronger than emotion, but stronger than belief imo. I think it's just a vibration that sticks. Like a foundation of what will be experienced until changed.

Intent: For me, Intent is pretty up there. It can over-ride beliefs. So if the two ever seem opposite or contradict, intent will be the winner. I also PERSONALLY beleive it can over-ride just about everything, or everything when it comes to what will be manifested. Or at least create the illusion of such. Example: I know I will live life with great financial abundance.  If i intend it not to be, such can happen. Also, intending to not know will create that experience, even if temporarily.

Awareness: It's like a nullifies/healer/completer vibration. It's a key aspect to duality. If one would bring their awareness higher, any aspect of vibration is subject to change. To say it is stronger than intent might seem misleading, but if ever there was a being who had as much intent as possible to bring negative emotions and such to a being that was aware as possible, or even 1 below aware as possible, the intent may manifest at first perhaps. But awareness would 'complete' the manifested things eventually, and at a moment this intent wont work as well, if at all. As i believe the default nature of reality of this universe is completion going from lower to higher vibrational scale. Ill leave it at that. It's up there and kinda wonky.

Self: Being:following you heart: It's like awareness. Also like instinct. You will be lead in a direction no matter how strong a vibration exists with-en you that might go against this.
" [.....] if you follow your heart, your heart is connected directly to your higher self and soul. And your soul knows better than anyone, for you. It knows better than the wisest, or longest living entity in this universe. Because it IS you, it is part of you and it is what you need. So follow the heart and you will never be lead wrong. -Treb Bor Yit NE

Now, I say this is generally true, but can be subject to change if you want it to. Yeah, maybe not as a human, but if conscious can create any concept, idea possible, then you can create a reality that the higher self doesnt know whats absolutely best , for example. That's what I want to experience eventually. Think the universe would love to see that play out Smiley

I think that's close to the order of it all. I dont think it's important for me as im going with the heart for now (subject to change) but it's entertaining to think about.

8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: your Beneficial Beliefs list on: February 03, 2020, 20:34:33
“Greetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.

We are very pleased to announce to all of you that we see the way that you have been reaching new levels of consciousness through the tragedies and traumas that you have cleared, and we see you all making great progress towards that goal of becoming your higher selves. We want you to understand how beautiful it is for you to awaken and to do this work that you are doing consciously.

We talk about the different energies that come in and how they support you. We talk about the different helpers that you have from across the galaxy. We talk about opening portals that will grant you even more access to those beings and those energies, and none of that matters as much as the consistency with which you have taken on the chore of ascending.

Now, it can and it ultimately will be, a very beautiful experience for you all, but it will be that way because of your willingness to process and clear that which no longer serves you and that which has been weighing you down. You cannot make a leap in your consciousness evolution from being third dimensional to being fifth dimensional in a lifetime without going through these very unpleasant experiences of reliving and accessing trauma.

When you have an irrational fear, that is not the time for you to be harder on yourself. That is not the time for you to think of yourself as weak, not that there is ever a good time to do those things. But during the experience of an irrational fear, you do have to turn up the unconditional love and compassion for self in order to make it through that experience. You must allow yourself to be irrational in order to get past it.

Of course, you also want to notice when you are not allowing yourself to go there, and instead rearranging your life to avoid the circumstances that evoke that irrational fear. That is step one. Step one is awareness. Step two is being gentle with yourself to the extent that you need to be in order to get through the processing of that fear. Step three is a willingness to feel it all, especially when it feels like a bottomless pit, like there is no end to the feeling that you have tapped in to. And step four is that consistency that you need to keep going there until you’ve peeled away all the layers and gotten to the core of who you really are.

Who you really are underneath those irrational fears, that anger and that sadness, is your higher self, and you all are well on your way to knowing yourselves as that fifth dimensional aspect of you. This is something we see happening every day there on Earth, and we could not be prouder of you all. You are all leading the way to the ascension experience for humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku-4CYs4OBI
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Source, duality and learning? on: January 28, 2020, 22:14:49
Im not exactly source knows everything in the way we think so. Answers and such, sure, what to do, sure, but things can change, as we change.

The story I heard was source split itself, made one line, to be able to learn about itself. Source going through source. And more lines were made. You will hear fractilizations. Oversouls, souls, etc. Just more splitting. Source doesnt know itself completly per say. It may know what it is at that point.

Imagine a room with 7 people that know eachother completly. A beautifly thing, but there is no way to grow. So not knowing is the foundation of growing, and i think that is where the splitting comes to play.

It's complicated. I could explain more but i think this will get the ball rolling.

Also, key point, to know is different to experience. Way different. I dont think source simply experienced for knowledge of self only, but for fun simultaneously. who knows grin
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Getting What You Want In Your Next Reincarnation on: January 28, 2020, 22:05:52
Perhaps not related, but I see some sort of flaw in the way of living you have for purposes of next reincarnation. And it is also a big test to be able to pass in order to not live out the same way, according to your beliefs from what i incur.

So you are driven by the belief you reap what you sow in a more obvious manner. Dont abort if you wish not to be aborted type of 'karma'. I personally it is not as systematic as this. You could perhaps be able to work on this beleif, find a more non restricting belief that allows you to be more fluid without the worry of the repercussions generally speaking. This is because of what energy you act out of.    If I had to make a claim to karma, it is what energy you use that comes back so to speak. I learned this lesson when I was with a more low vibrational way of thinking group. It was a very subtle energy, someone around "unfairness". I've learned that anytime I replied with this energy, it would never work in my favor and induce a lecutre of some sort. No logic would win my battles so I just had to learn to take the L and try to view life different. What is fair anyways? Each momemnt i can learn, so when a bad arises I learn what I need to and able to steer away from that experience.

Now, you want a certain life after this and have the idea that in order to achieve it x and y must be done. That's fair. But pointing out the fact that experiences keep repeating until 'learned' means there is a way to go about it in order for it to not repeat. And it really is simple as knowing what energy you act out of (which is strongly dictated by beleifs, not always).

You can geniunely want to help someone, but if ALSO you help out of fear that repercussions will be met, etc. then THAT is something you need to learn to fix. Because if you go this whole life trying to live for a future that you are uncertain of, guess what might come back in your next time? A life where you live for a future that you literally may not be able to realize until the next, except you wont unless earths rules change to where you can remember.  That is the biggest whole in your way of living, for your way of living, that I see. And if you realize this, then a lot of test will start to come up as the very foundation has been rumbled. I do hope this happens, as you will simply learn how to live and be without worry of the future - something practily every human goes through and goes through all the time.     

It's great this has been your main desire, because it can set you up to learn so much things and lessons ironically. Unless your ok with living life like that for your re-incarnation  evil

And im trying to just talk to you with your own rules. Perhaps you change to where it overcomes this? who knows. Hope for the best though. And if i have any holes, i would like to know.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Getting What You Want In Your Next Reincarnation on: January 27, 2020, 05:16:34
Heard from a channeler (forgot who the channeld being was. Kryon?) But basically yea. After 2012 , when the shift happened, when we come back we dont have to re-learn lessons. I dont see why not. Fear that it might not work is a lesson in itself and being able to be ok with not knowing and etc. Been there. I simply just refuse to believe anything else and I trust ill have the power to choose what I want.
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How to stop talking to yourself? on: January 25, 2020, 08:24:12
If i had to give information to help you stop talking to yourself, i would say breathing and focusing helps. Also being distracted (watching movie) or integrating with the moment. Usually done with things one are passionate about, or when trying to use creative part of brain. It may be a good starting point when you cant handle it. And by it, i mean how you are feeling. And feeling can be a mental thing too.

I can say things not to do on this journey, or things i've experienced that i solved and can now give a shortcut too, but i dont know enough to say. Know enough about you.
I should just make this my signature so i dont have to type it every post, but feeling is the main ingredient. Feeling that not rightness. In doing so, it can process out, beleifs surrounding the why it isnt right may surface. a good thing. Being able to simply live with that feeling instead of being tormented by it.  It's just a good thing to be able to live with the feeling till you are ok with the feeling. 

I'd say you are on the midsts of finding yourself. Ofc i can say this to nearly everyone, but you 1. Notice you are talking to yourself. 2. See it as more than one voice. this alone is a great deal and most people arnt aware of this dialog even though everyone does it. (nearly everyone. I beleive it is possible to stop it by having a certain consciousness level close to- or at enlightenment)   Now, I can type all day, but i rather show a side of me that is 'the other voice' to you.  And there are more than one, because if you can see two, there is a 3rd  xd

HELLO!!!!! AND WELCOME Smiley)))))) 
We also agree on the part where it was mentioned 'finding yourself' and it is quiet an exciting time to explore yourself, as anytime is!
Have fun with it. Figure yourself out, see what's going on in there anyways. Thats the fun of it. Express it outloud, create a new accent to represent a voice and see where you go.

As for serious answers this being wishes to convey, look above!!! That is not our style, no no no. We challange Karxx by simply being. 2 being in 1?! well, some comfort zones will be pushed and past' as there are simply different ways of being for the both of us... in 1 body!! Having two selves isnt neccisarrily a bad thing, why, if there wasnt me there would be no you Smiley

We hope this information helps you on your way. Feel free to chat anytime, and good luck on not talking to yourself, weirdo!!! grin grin grin

(that was me trying to express a part of self that is of higher vibration.. you see.. i sit in the lower part as i feel as i must. It sucked, it sucks, but it feels good now i am able to do so. And i've created something beautiful as well. Still cant express it as accurately as possible, but this all started when I noticed there were more than one me so-to-speak living in my head. anyways, was fun doing that. I never do that, and it felt good. But I want to say, that was only possible because I was able to feel my feelings and sit in them. You got the rest)

13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: looking for inspirations on: January 25, 2020, 07:27:55
Only cause I was thinking of this not too long ago.. but if I had to write, it would be about the world i want to create that is centered around rules.

Such like john wick. Lots of battling and such but there are *spoilers for john wick* rules that are always upheld, and if not, consequences. For example, there was a scene of 2 people battling, and they crashed into this building window. In that specific area, the building, no "work related" things are allowed to be done. No killing. And the 2 people had a drink, knowing later they will commence.  Now, I want to create a world like this with the premise of how reality actually works : vibrations.

In shows there are obvious moments where a contrivance happens for the sake of the plot. Like missing shots, any heist movie, somehow someone miraculously living, etc. But if you try to preface that the world works on vibrations as one of the foundations, you can get away with it more or less with it having a actuall reason. You can.. whats it called.. power-scale it as well..?

For instance (sorry about all the action stuff, literally watching john wick lol)   Let's say there are some top people that really have a good control over this vibration mastery. One wants to create a hospital for anyone, and any intent of lower vibrational things wont manifest, or wont allow one to enter, etc.  And said hospital is in a war zone with rivals both needing to enter and use. I feel there is a cool way to be able to balance it out, add other explanations to make it all fit.  Such as, a game world.

People in said world have a goal to complete, but they have to do it in a certain reality to achieve x. Perhaps to escape? for power?   Now, we will call the vibrational match for the win condition to be 5. Everyone knows that the only point in life is to achieve that 5. So let's go to the hospital. One guy ones to eliminate another. That will be a 2 vibration. The hopsital istelf is higher than that, so it wont be that easy, if possible at all. And if he does do that 2 action, it greatly reduces his chance of getting to 5, or a penalty happens, or he simply goes into a reality that isnt really apart of the main story, as the main story stays to everything as 5 related as possible. Basically another reality is created and blah blah. Ad-libbing but you get the jist.

Im really just typing cause i enjoy this. But if you ever watch the anime No game No life, there are rules set by this god. 10 of them. No killing and stealing are in there. And everything is done trough games.  More spoilers *small*   One guy bets a girl to be a slave for her if he loses, or money if he wins. The girl accepts, and says they will do it with poker. he accepts. She loses and gives money.  Now, IRL you dont have to uphold anything, but these rules are probably not breakable because they are always upheld.  I honestly would like to make a book about something of the whole vibrational thing and is neat. But writing and motivation do not exists. I hope this sparks something, or is enjoyable to read at the least. GL
14  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Urgent healing help for my sister on: January 13, 2020, 03:55:24
^
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Non verbal communication on: January 08, 2020, 04:16:57
insert  'it differs from person to person' response.

That happens with myself. Knowing what it is i'm going to say without thinking it to myself all the way through.

IMO it's probably going to become more natural. Id say just have the intent you want to experience that, perhaps you might have to kick start it (conciouslly 'start' it) and then the flow comes to you and you simply just ride it.  Thinking how to do it and such would probably be ineffective and consciously doing things usually involves that with most humans - hence why i beleive it will become easy to do.
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: very relaxing track on: January 05, 2020, 18:18:58
You might like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sulEb8M2SbY&list=PLi6qQ3PUrURvKfFjCIFPBH93gZJZqFunP&index=60

The channel lightandsounds10 has similar , powerful instrumentals to fit multiple moods.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Songs stuck in head severe “ear bugs” on: November 21, 2019, 22:30:11
I sorta had/have this for a time period. Except i wasnt againts it. I just let it play. It happened during specific times in accoradance to what was going on. Never the less, it has somewhat stopped. When i meditate, i go through layers of thoughts. First just regular daydream things. Then things i 'need to do'. Problems i have. etc. usually in an order that seems to suggest there are indeed layers of deepness i am becoming more aware of. Towards the bottom (as far as ive gotten) music would play and get louder. My thoughts sorta tangled with it. Sometimes more music, sometimes less and more thoughts. Sometimes it would want the music to stop and get triggered. But after a while, acceptance came.

I would say the strongest thoughts that would need more awareness upon them, or for you to not react but let it be, is any thought that does show resistance to the music. And figuring out why can help.

Let's say you want to meditate. You want to focus on a goal you have. Anything that gets in the way of said goal can be viewed as a problem. If music seems to get in the way, in your perspective, then a fight will occur. Emotions will surface that are uncomfortable/annoying/etc. But here's the thing, what is happening to you can be a blessing in the right light. Such how dreams let one experiance emotions that would not likely occur in day-to-day life for one to 'overcome' them and process them, this could give you a chance to release lower vibrations from you without making your life a complete hell in a more serious manner (like being homeless or . . .)

I say that because do you know ? Apply this to music. Do you know it is getting in the way of your goal? What if it's helping you, or can help?   Perhaps you get no real good answers, but you dont need them. They usually help make it easier to live life having them.   None the  less! This is what I suggest until the music goes away or until you can live with it comfortably and venture out to listen to music you want rather than avoid things.

You have your goal. Trust it will come or what will happen will be in your best interest and only better can come. Worst case scenario is you achieve your goal.
Give your intent out to the universe, higher power, w.e. for what you want to create/experiance. You only need to do this once or for a little amount of time. (dreams work like this- no need for repetitive intent)   Trust. No need to trust anything in particual. Trust the process. Trust what is. Trust whatever. Trust you dont need to trust. This helps me but if you struggle with it, you dont need it.
Then meditate or what have you. Simply dont worry about deciding what to do or how to do it. As long as you are aware, or can feel, your doing good.  If you can sit in that music and feel that energy, it is healing in essence. It's releasing that vibration. Avoiding it is just that. It will still be there until you process it out. Notice how you feel mentaly, physically, emotionally, what your thinking. Focus on whatever you want (such as music, specific spots) and flow how you want. Dont flow at all. As long as you do ANY of this, there is an underline intent you are saying to the universe' this is to heal'. Everyone is different so no need to be so strict and thorough on how you do this. The main ingrediant IMO is being aware and/or feeling. Dont worry on how aware you have to be cause feeling is just as good.  If you somehow to worry about 'am i doing it right?' As long as you aware of that doubt then you are doing good.

You may feel the need to do something else that may be even better. Or at least worth trying just to see. YOU have the best solution withen you. This is just a universal step that should work for anyone with self awareness.

Sorry if sloppy explanation. Still trying to figure out how to help explain this in the easiest way possible with some problems that might occur when awareness and/or feeling isnt enough for someone. GL M8
18  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Mind - latching onto something on: November 19, 2019, 19:18:41
Hey all!  grin
FINALLY made a HUGE milestone I was waiting for. It deals with the mind and it's habit of latching onto something. I will also note some things it does that people should be aware of.
And this will lead to the importance of practicing self discovery and awareness. i've touched upon those topics before so ill try not to repeat.
I say importance because the mind influences you. And you want to experiance certain things. Knowing more about your mind and self will help you make choices to experience what you want.

TL;DR at bottom

I presume we are aware of how the subconcsious effects us.  And its no longer sub    when you are aware of it. Now, i will say the subconcious is a form of latching. It's stuck on an idea(s)  It is also like invisible thoughts.  When i say that, its kin to this:  The definition of the. Its allusive but we know what the means. When you talk, you dont have to explain every word and your brain doesnt have to have a lengthy process interpreting it.  Its all jammed packed into an energy signature: It vibrates in a way you understand.
It's something you just glance at instantaneously. The Sub can be considered to have the same effect. (i just feel there is a difference with invisible thoughts than something being subconcious. essentially the same though) An everyday thought you really just glance at. For example:
I would always get my hair cut becuase it made me looked/felt more handsome. Growing my hair out was something I would like to do, if i could skip the ugly phase and do it instantly. I never thought about it like that, but as soon as i knew i was scared to look less cute, and that was the/a reason preventing from me growing my hair out , i was shoked to say the least.  To feel those uncomfortable emotions was what i was running from i deemed, so i started to grow my hair.  P.S i tried in highschool, so it wasnt in the spur of the moment change. It's always been like that.

Now, another big thing about latching: What, when, how, etc.  The biggest for me what 'whats the best thing to do' and 'how should i do it'. The mind has a very diffictult time doing something that isnt the 'best'. The 2nd best isnt ever enough it seems. Work on that.
As far as i've gotten, i still kinda was influenced by invisible thoughts OR aka very very VERY quiet thoughts.  If yo practice self awareness, you will be able to notice how some thoughts are quiet literally louder than others. Like there are layers or something  huh

And i didnt notice it, but my mind really had trouble figuring out a word to describe what im doing.  It would be simply vibrating at a certain energy in short, but I could never say 'what is the best thing to do'. What would I tell someone else in any situation? Something short, like one word short.
 There would always be a counter argument that i agreed with any time I tried to answer that question. Going with the flow? there could be something better. Awareness? maybe they arnt ready. Be happy? They might have to be sad.. the list goes on.  My mind would struggle to find an answer, but the meditation i was doing made it to where it kidna stopped that process. Like blocking it out to an extent. After a while,  i would teeter totter between how forceful i would be doing this meditation. It helped me find a flow that didnt make me go back and forth so much, but it was like an all the way or nothing. Kinda exhausting. And I wouldnt want to do that mediation all the time because it just makes me detached from everything. I wouldnt be typing if i sat in this mode.     So even the mind wasnt really satisfied with that being thee answer.

And i figure many of you might struggle with this when it comes to more allusive things like mediation, chakra, projection, channeling, etc. what to do how to do it.
(Deciding less imo will help with this)   This is just the mind teeter tottering, latching onto an idea and then the next. Mix it with some doubt and you are all over the place and can never really settle.

In my experience, ideas that make you more fluid and 'let go-y' are good ones to latch onto. MY personal favorite, which helped me unlatched from the deepest of ideas is MY way is the best way for ME  mixed with the fact that Do i KNOW?!   For example, working with chakra. Everyone could say that's a benificial thing. Sitting in your lower chakra, do some visualiztions, send light, etc.  So when i mediate, i struggled with working with it. I didnt really feel like it but i forced myself kinda. But is that the best thing for me to do right now?
It's a safe choice, but maybe not the absolute best. (from a minds perspective).   And the fact that i dont know reminds me that it's just my belief for now. The fact that I know that somewhere in myself, in which i have the ability to connect to more strongly, is the best answer.     So ive stopped all trying to do chakra work, AP, channel my higher self and such. I have all the answers i need for what i want.

Still, the mind goes.  Now, im not saying it ever needed to latch onto something, but it always tries to. You can be unattached and watch it go, never attaching (whatever that may mean to you). That may be your goal, but for most, we deal with it attaching to an identity, or playing with that idea. irrelevant for me.
And all this time, the answer i/ it's/ we've been looking for has come. Something that cant be argued with. It has latched onto the word trust.
And man, i've preached about this a lot, but i guess i never latched onto it itself, or in this way. It usually became trust this or that or what is and so on.   But even trusting what is- is an idea.  And ideas are like concepts, and what is can be a concept.  To see beyond that is near impossible from the mind's eye.
So instead of trusting something being the answer, it's just trust.

I can feel a sense of peace that has been heightened 100x (still small, but compared to others HUGE). I go with the flow way more easily. Everything is just smoother, and following the path of least resistance is breezeful. Even habits are easier to overcome, as my mind wont latch onto an idea that tricks me into doing it. I just latch onto trust, and walla. I still may indulge in them, but not because of a reason made from my mind. I realize , more and more, that i dont want to do the habit. It's just influencing me to partake in it.

So yes, it's an answer I can tell anyone when they say 'what are you doing?'.  It's something i identified with, and the deepest part of me. It resonates with me and gave my mind the peace its looking for.
It's a vague answer with no real details, but it still has it's own signature that filters any action that one may do. Universal to all and can be different for all. Flexible and stable. It comes with peace, or rather, unveils the peace within you Smiley

TL;DR   When your mind is figuring out something, or wanting to latch onto something, say the word trust. Think the word trust. And know that is the answer it needs. (well, for me it was) and the only answer that can top that is one that cant be spoken with thought.  Perhaps you could associate a word with it, but the world will never be the same as what it is trying to identify (like emotions).
 Practicing this will work wonders. I hope your minds can find what mine has found. PEACE    \/ grin
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: your Beneficial Beliefs list on: October 03, 2019, 00:59:15
Greetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.

We are very excited to share with you the following transmission. We have been noticing the very beautiful ways that all of you who are awake have been processing your emotions, and we notice that there is a greater understanding now than there ever has been before of how powerful and significant those emotions are, as you gradually expand your consciousness and become your higher selves. You are, in many ways, freeing yourselves from the bondage of being trapped by those unwanted, low-vibrational emotions.

And we see more and more of you soaring free without the baggage that you’ve been carrying. What you are also there to do is to recognize that you are never more powerful than when you are feeling something, no matter what it is. When you are letting the energy of emotion flow through you, that is when you are your most powerful. That’s when you are in the flow, and that’s what you are there to recognize at this time. It really is not about what you think, or what you do, or what you say. It is about what you feel.

When someone is talking to the public because they are a public figure, don’t hang on every word that they are saying. Instead, notice what vibration the individual is holding and whether he or she is in the flow or offering resistance. You want to support those who are in the flow. You want to support expansion, no matter where you are on your journey. Whether you have a lot of emotions left to process or not, you are there to create the reality that is your ideal version of life on Earth.

And you can only do that through feeling. There’s not enough time or energy to do it through action. It really is about letting yourself be in the flow of that creation, that version of reality that you want to experience. Anytime you are tensing up and in resistance, you are not allowing the flow of energy to empower you. And so, if you want to be of service to yourself and others, remember this transmission. Remember the power of being in the flow of what you feel and how necessary it is at times to let go of whatever it is you are resisting, so that you can just be in the moment with whatever it is you feel. You can feel more powerful than you have allowed yourselves to, up until now, and you can let your emotions guide you on that journey.

20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: your Beneficial Beliefs list on: October 03, 2019, 00:57:36

We are susceptible to beliefs, just like all of you are. We have experiences that create expectations. Now, our experiences are mostly about the ways that we have of being received and whether the help that we are giving is working on a particular group of beings. But these experiences that we have create certain beliefs within us nonetheless. So you see how easy it is for all of you to create belief systems and to get sucked in to unwanted beliefs. You can see how this could continue to happen, even after you are aware of the fact that you’ve been utilizing and succumbing to limiting beliefs, beliefs that no longer serve you.

And so, we have been investigating the different ways in which we can change our expectations, regardless of the experiences that we have had, and we want to share with you our findings. What is most important in regards to creating new expectations is that you only and always focus on the aspect of another person, or a group, or even yourself that is Source Energy.

If we focus on your egoic side, then it’s easier for us to believe that you are going to have the exact same response to our offerings that you have had previously. But if we are paying attention and giving all of that attention that we have to give to the truth that you are Source Energy Beings, then the power that we have to create a new experience comes in and takes over.

This is how you can use this information we are giving you now to your benefit. Look at yourselves as Source Energy Beings, and feel for the truth that you are Source Energy Beings. See others as Source Energy Beings, and expect them to speak and think and act as such. And you will enter into a realm of greater expectation, which will create new experiences for you.

This is called holding space by many. If you hold space for the absolute best that a person, including yourself, has within you or within them, then you can co-create something magical, something new, and something less limited than if you focus on that person or yourself and hold the limiting beliefs that you’ve been holding. Play with it. Practice utilizing what we are talking about here, and we know that you will experience the results you desire.

21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: your Beneficial Beliefs list on: September 13, 2019, 15:04:36
The Power of Being in the Flow ∞The 9D Arcturian Council, Channeled by Daniel Scranton

We are very excited to share with you the following transmission. We have been noticing the very beautiful ways that all of you who are awake have been processing your emotions, and we notice that there is a greater understanding now than there ever has been before of how powerful and significant those emotions are, as you gradually expand your consciousness and become your higher selves. You are, in many ways, freeing yourselves from the bondage of being trapped by those unwanted, low-vibrational emotions.

And we see more and more of you soaring free without the baggage that you’ve been carrying. What you are also there to do is to recognize that you are never more powerful than when you are feeling something, no matter what it is. When you are letting the energy of emotion flow through you, that is when you are your most powerful. That’s when you are in the flow, and that’s what you are there to recognize at this time. It really is not about what you think, or what you do, or what you say. It is about what you feel.

When someone is talking to the public because they are a public figure, don’t hang on every word that they are saying. Instead, notice what vibration the individual is holding and whether he or she is in the flow or offering resistance. You want to support those who are in the flow. You want to support expansion, no matter where you are on your journey. Whether you have a lot of emotions left to process or not, you are there to create the reality that is your ideal version of life on Earth.

And you can only do that through feeling. There’s not enough time or energy to do it through action. It really is about letting yourself be in the flow of that creation, that version of reality that you want to experience. Anytime you are tensing up and in resistance, you are not allowing the flow of energy to empower you. And so, if you want to be of service to yourself and others, remember this transmission. Remember the power of being in the flow of what you feel and how necessary it is at times to let go of whatever it is you are resisting, so that you can just be in the moment with whatever it is you feel. You can feel more powerful than you have allowed yourselves to, up until now, and you can let your emotions guide you on that journey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCrdHkbpQHM
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: your Beneficial Beliefs list on: July 21, 2019, 23:13:23
Oops. Wrong link on one of them as someone pointed out to me. 2 late to edit but this is the proper link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH9zQps9Ync

“We are the Pleiadian High Council of Seven, and we are pleased to offer you our words of wisdom.

Stating your intentions for what you experience is going to serve you more than changing your beliefs. Your beliefs are all about the past. They are all about what you have come to conclude as a result of what you and others have experienced previously. So your intentions can defy your beliefs. They can be outlandish and impractical, and they can fly in the face of what society expects to occur.

When you allow your intentions to be yours and yours alone, and you don’t ask anyone else for permission to hold your intentions, that is when you truly exercise your free will, and you step into the knowing of yourself as a Creator Being. When you state your intentions, notice what thoughts come up, what emotions you feel, and what responses you have to those intentions.

What we encourage you to recognize is that everything that you feel, and think, and believe about your intentions can shift in a moment. You have the opportunity to move right past the past in that moment. You have the ability to shift your perspective without anything else changing.

As the holder of an intention, you are also the holder of the vibration of that intention. And when you give more of your attention to the intention and less of your attention to your beliefs about it, that is when you are taking steps forward. That is when you are shifting into a new perspective on reality.

You are always embracing something. When you cling to what has been in the past because it is familiar and comfortable, you do not allow yourself to embrace what is unknown, what has never been before, and what defies what you have known in the past.

These are the times for you to be very clear about your intentions and to be very willing to abandon old beliefs. It is up to you. It is your reality, and when you state your intentions for it, you are in the mode of creativity.
23  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Awareness (my story with it (in progress)) on: June 07, 2019, 16:14:42
This is my field of study. I have been working with it and revolving my belief around it for quiet some time and many interesting beleifs can come from this:
All you have to do is be aware.     Also sorry if a repeat. I think I've talked about this before but tidying it up all on one topic.

Ill speak of this more, so ill try to keep the main points of having this beleif.

What you do is throw EVERYTHING into supporting this belief. Gain w.e facts, logic, emotions you can to support it. TRUST is a crucial one, because if you dont trust it then you wont try to be as aware. AT THE SAME TIME once you have this #1 beleif it teaches you to trust other things rather than to cling onto something 100% leaving no room for other things to come in.
It teaches you to FLOW - which can mean a number of things
. Also it teaches you ACCEPT what is.
It enhances SELF REALIZATION - such as what you do or react to. It shows your inner workings more so, such as how your 'subconcious' (what you are unconciously thinking/doing) is. and at that point, its no longer subconcious.    [For example, i would practice with awareness and I always was shown my big distractions, what i reacted to. Games was the deepest thing just about]
And finally it teaches you how to LET GO which is harder to describe. You will be more PATIENT and wait for action to rise NATURALLY.
What im saying is...
When you know what to do, yet dont do it WILLINGLY, a peace comes with it. Like being ok with distractions. Being ok with eating that icecream even though its all kinds of bad for ya.
Imagine a god, having the ability of god things but NOT using it. Youd be at PEACE knowing you can change it at any moment kinda thing. Thats what this beleifs bring more of.
It teaches TRUST in many ways.
It CREATES and HEALS. Such as putting awareness on your chakras to stimulate, or traumatic memories to release/heal
Anything you do can be done WITH awareness so its ALWAYS THERE FOR YA. It's your best friend.
You'd rather be aware than not aware at all (for most people). That means youd rather have awareness then be a millionaire, or have anything material happening really.
What you want is a connection to something, and to also be AWARE of it, somehow, to something.

The only thing that I can say that puts up a fight with awareness is... I rather be myself than be aware. Funny wording as I can only conclude that i am awareness, but i dont think its black and white. More of a mix, but who knows. I rather be this character than simply awareness, so it kinda ties with the #1 belief which is good. Thats what i've learned. I dont care what happens or what I experience, I know that I want to be who I am yet something more than what I am  over ANY other desire.

I view reality as layers. All you have to do is remove some layers to get what you want. The PERFECT life is already laid out, and all you have to do is be aware of one layer(s) at a time. You love and appreciate everything. You are grateful for everything. You just arnt aware of it yet. Its always there for ya, and you just have to remove the blocks to get there.    The illusion is you adding layers to create a new expereince, when really you are always removing layers and actions naturally arise to where it seems you then create it. Thats how i like to look at it.  The only time you add a layer is by not removing it Cheesy
Ok enough word games.

Now I would like to warn this isnt for everyone. Some lives may be to hard to be aware of so better keep on droning on as if its not happening lol. But really, if you do put this as your #1 beleif  then awareness will show you what you need to be aware of. It WILL get you there. At some point you wont be able to stop believing. You might come to a very erry feeling of doom 'oh...my....god... what if i been wrong all this time'  and old ways will come back ready to influence ya.  And when it does, be aware and release those old ways.

I apprecaite those who've read, and for those who havnt, rot in heck haha jk love yall either way. peace
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: your Beneficial Beliefs list on: April 30, 2019, 21:12:53
We are the Pleiadian High Council of Seven, and we are pleased to offer you our words of wisdom.

Effort is often expended at the price of your own expansion. Most of your effort is being utilized to compensate for the feeling that you are not moving forward. When you feel yourself standing still, or even contracting or regressing, you tend to put forth more of that effort to try and get you to the expanded state that you really want to feel.

Achieving that expanded state of being is much easier than you might think. You don’t have to achieve it, you don’t have to earn it, and you certainly don’t have to complete any tasks in order to feel it and recognize it. The expansion state of being is one that is immediately available to you when you stop keeping score and comparing yourself to others.

It is not about what you do, what you can do, what abilities you have, or your status in the world. It is about knowing yourselves as unconditional love. Unconditional love is an expansive state because it is an inclusive state. The more in you include, the more expanded you feel. The more you exclude, the more you need to contract in order to keep those exclusions out.

Focusing within yourselves is an expansive experience, even though you may see yourself as somewhat finite. You may see your inner realm as only containing so much, and therefore, not very expansive in nature. But who and what you are is infinite and all of it is contained in the tiniest bit of each and every part of you.

So give yourselves that feeling of expansion while doing absolutely nothing, while proving absolutely nothing to those around you. Give yourselves the feeling of expansion because you are infinite. And the sooner you acknowledge yourselves as infinite and unconditional love, the sooner you will include in your experience all of those things that you were utilizing your effort to obtain.

You are as expansive a being as you will ever be right now. So the only question that remains is, how much of yourself are you willing to acknowledge?

We are the Pleiadian High Council of Seven, and we are very fond of all of you. That is all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWf3gph1jPc
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: your Beneficial Beliefs list on: March 25, 2019, 23:28:22
Reading some other things from his page, the council of seven seem to have ways of being that I happened to figure out or act accordingly too. Nice confirmation ! Here's another one. (will stop spamming now lol)

Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dtQmv6AXAU

“We are the Pleiadian High Council of Seven, and we are pleased to offer you our words of wisdom.

It is better to believe that something is true and act upon that belief than it is to believe that something is false and take that lack faith in your moving forward. You are beings who construct your entire reality upon your beliefs, and yet you are also often in search of a singular truth. You want that truth to guide you in making your decisions, and you also want the truth to tell you what you can expect.

Wouldn’t you all like to know what is going to happen in the coming months? Wouldn’t that just be so exciting for you? We think not. We think it is more exciting to create your reality and to decide which truths you are going to cling to and make real for you. You are choosing the future and aligning with a particular past. You are deciding what works for you.

Remember your placebo effect in science. It is not the pill or shot that is doing the work, that is creating the reality for you. It is your belief, or lack thereof, that will determine the outcome. Therefore, if you believe something is true, then it certainly behooves you to act upon it. And if you don’t know what to believe, if you don’t have any truths to cling to, then create some of those as well.

Make up your reality. Make up stories that you want to be true, not because you are delusional, but because it is fun. It is fun to create and then to act. It is also fun to not have a set of rules or truths that you must adhere to. That type of simplicity is woven into the various religions of the world, and many people cling to those truths because in some ways it is easier than taking ownership of your Divinity and creating your reality for yourselves.

You and you alone get to decide, but how often are you taking ownership of that, and how often are you seeking a truth outside of you so that you can make your life simpler and more predictable? We know that you came here to be Creator Beings who would decide for yourselves what is true for you and what is not and act accordingly.

We are the Pleiadian High Council of Seven, and we are very fond of all of you. That is all.”

Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-rjbVN11rI

As you associate a person with a particular emotion, you then become the reactionary responder to that person. You are not deciding in the moment how you want to feel and how you want to vibrate. You are letting the other person and what they trigger within you dictate your state of being. Until you decide that you are going to take command of your own vibration, that other person will continue to trigger you every time he or she crosses your path or even crosses your consciousness.

So you have two choices. You can continue to allow the knee-jerk, reactionary response to that individual, or you can change your association. You can decide that you’re going to put a different vibration alongside that person’s face or name, and you are going to do so because you want to vibrate in the highest frequency you possibly can.

So let us say that a person has done or said something, and your natural response is to feel triggered, and your trigger in this case is anger. First of all, there is nothing wrong with feeling angry, and we are sure that whatever it is that the person did or said, your angry response is quite appropriate. So just allow yourself to go there.

Allow yourself to feel out all the anger that this person has agreed to trigger within you. Of course, the agreement took place at a different level than the ego, but at any rate, the two of you have agreed to create the situation to trigger the emotion within you.

But as you consciously feel that emotion, as you choose to feel that emotion, you can clear and process it. And then you can decide to activate a different frequency, because every single person is multi-faceted and has many different sides.

So we are certain that there is something about this person that you can locate within you that would trigger a higher-frequency vibration, a higher-frequency emotion, and then you will no longer need to avoid that person, you will no longer need to let that person dictate how you feel, even if he or she continues to say or do the same thing.

You want to live unconditionally, and you want to be the one in command of your vibration and that all starts with the decision to take command. It is a conscious decision and one you must make over and over again.

We are the Pleiadian High Council of Seven, and we are very fond of all of you. That is all.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iIbcIEzKyc

Stating your intentions for what you experience is going to serve you more than changing your beliefs. Your beliefs are all about the past. They are all about what you have come to conclude as a result of what you and others have experienced previously. So your intentions can defy your beliefs. They can be outlandish and impractical, and they can fly in the face of what society expects to occur.

When you allow your intentions to be yours and yours alone, and you don’t ask anyone else for permission to hold your intentions, that is when you truly exercise your free will, and you step into the knowing of yourself as a Creator Being. When you state your intentions, notice what thoughts come up, what emotions you feel, and what responses you have to those intentions.

What we encourage you to recognize is that everything that you feel, and think, and believe about your intentions can shift in a moment. You have the opportunity to move right past the past in that moment. You have the ability to shift your perspective without anything else changing.

As the holder of an intention, you are also the holder of the vibration of that intention. And when you give more of your attention to the intention and less of your attention to your beliefs about it, that is when you are taking steps forward. That is when you are shifting into a new perspective on reality.

You are always embracing something. When you cling to what has been in the past because it is familiar and comfortable, you do not allow yourself to embrace what is unknown, what has never been before, and what defies what you have known in the past.

These are the times for you to be very clear about your intentions and to be very willing to abandon old beliefs. It is up to you. It is your reality, and when you state your intentions for it, you are in the mode of creativity.

We are the Pleiadian High Council of Seven, and we are very fond of all of you. That is all.” [\quote]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14