The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 13, 2017, 10:59:15

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Astral projection TECHNIQUES FROM SETH (an entity) on: December 03, 2017, 18:28:08
Very interesting. And thanks for posting that link octave! Will help me move in the direction I want to go  grin
2  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Medical Intuitives on: December 02, 2017, 19:04:04
I know there's free readings on a site on reddit so you dont have to worry about money. https://www.reddit.com/r/Psychic/wiki/index/readers
Maybe someone might be able to give you info that you are looking for.
3  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Karxx path of progress to hopefully enlightenment database on: November 29, 2017, 20:34:19
Hello all. I dont like giving advice unless i confirm and know it works 100% but i've been getting so much repeating evidence that I feel it's ok to share at this point. I've been getting mainly synchronicity numbers out the butt. All of the numbers 0-9 and repeating 3-4 times. Not to long ago I seen 0-9  repeating in one day. such as 00000, 111, 2222, 3333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 8888, 999. It's the thread that makes me believe in what im doing cause without some sign, i'd probably give up 20 more times, on and off, and make slow slow progress. 
This year I've been up and down the spectrum completely. Got confidence, broke down, beliefs change, then broke down, etc. But I'm at the point to where I've settled into what I will do to reach my goals. Ill keep it short. After I practice with other things ill add.

For kundalini. Only been doing it for 3 days but it's the best for kundalini that i know of in my opinion. Not a fan of it but he beleives in himself so much that I do to. And me getting these numbers makes me think I might as well try.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsUml6PcTyM&t=1795s  (comments section has the guide so you dont have to watch whole vid. A lot of pauses)

shows how powerful connecting with heart is and how your brain works better when your heart beats more harmonious. science behind it. Breathing slow is the main thing Im pretty sure. putting awarness on my heart while breathing helps activate it imo. I do this before I do any other practice or decision making even.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c3AVj66ahg

more science on how crystals work. Or at least organize crystals. Just got one myself 2 days ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMfcGxWiz3c

knowing the traits of the ego is useful. This is a great integration practice. I would pass of the emotions like 'eeeh, i dont really feel like that' but try more and find out there is something there. Nice self discovery. I probably have to deal with this before I can get to w.e my next step is.
https://spiritsciencecentral.com/21-masks-ego-alleviating-suffering-emotional-integration/

And awarness of your thoughts and self is what lead me to a 2 min enlightment. I have other things to deal with probably so it didnt last and havnt got another one since.

Testing on full body awareness and saying ' what is the best feeling i can feel for me'. My whole body feels densish but if i keep it up , putting forceful focus on awarness..? Hard to know what it is or how to use or explain how to until you do it for a while.   I usually get vivid dreams or ap eventually more consistently when I do this at night.

These are the only things Ill be doing from now on till further notice. I dont like having a lot of things to worry about and this is already a handful considering you can also use awareness during all of this Tongue

I'd suggesting looking at some videos in this playlist if you want science behind all these new age stuff or just other cool tidbits of info, along with their website. The power of beleif is strong so stacking it with science helps me more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSboUPTejn8&list=PL2C2FBAB7E002EE3E

FIN grin
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Consequences Of Consciousness Awakening - Awaking To The Truth on: November 29, 2017, 00:02:42
Im not sure if this counts as truth, but just a lighter side of things and helped me start on my path to consciousness awakening. This channel in general is really good and helps bring science and spirit together. will post separate sometime in the future about the best ones to watch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw&list=PL2C2FBAB7E002EE3E&index=14
5  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Hypnotherapy Friday (Black Friday) on: November 23, 2017, 18:15:32
Cant wait to hear details!
6  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: half possessed questions for self on: November 02, 2017, 14:31:54
Well, as Astral projection goes, when you see something scary, more scary things happen. You might fight it, run, etc, but it will usually continue.
I'm not well versed in entity things, but I know we have more power than we think. Thinking you will be possessed, hence seeing or visualizing it on the future, and creating that fear (which people say 'they' feed off of) wont make things any better.
So you dont NEED assistance from anyone directly. The can help for sure, especially if they practice such things and seen it happen, etc. Like excorcism. But that isnt the all cure.
It could be your pain body, ego, who knows.

My personal beleifs, everything happens as it should; As we truly want it on some level. On obstacle to overcome to make you stronger, to lead you on a different patch, etc. It IS WHAT IT IS. Not good or bad on the most fundamental level. I could go on but Im not here to spread my beliefs. This is what I would PERSONALLY DO.

Surrender. Dont put up resistance. Let go. And if you dont know how to do that, start practicing and learning. I can help more if needed, but ultimatly I'd be curious on whats going on. I'd trust that it would be an overall good thing for me. Hell, maybe you might gain something from it that not much humans have! A rare experience I dont hear people talking about. I'd be to curious to throw it away due to fear.   tongue

P.s if thoughts arise of fear, notice they arn't your thoughts. No thoughts are you, you're just aware of them. So being aware of it going on might help you loosin up to all mighty 'possession'  evil  grin
7  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Mooji 's meditation - experiencing MY fulfillment on: September 27, 2017, 08:17:03
https://mooji.tv/freemedia/remain-as-you-are-a-guided-meditation-with-mooji/

So I came across moojiji on youtube and did his meditation. He was talking about disassociating with the identity and gave a quick how to. I made it more difficult than need be; It wasnt as passive as this was. I had a battle more so with my mind than just watching the battle I guess you could say. Kinda how you force yourself to not think which becomes a thought. So I was battling on how deep I was observing myself. (Oh, that's not me. That 'me' that said "that's not me" is not me, etc. gets confusing) Anyways, a feeling came over me..

I dont want to give what sensations I had to prevent expectation.  There is another mediation I made up that gave me the same symptom. Like how you vibrate sometimes before you AP. Not required, and you dont always AP when you do vibrate, but it is a symptom for being ready to AP.

A week ago, I was doing this on my back for about 1-2 hours. Then I went on my stomach and continued. After a point im more relaxed when on stomach. Anyways, I was DEDICATED on not giving up this battle. No matter what thoughts arose, I stuck to it. Then randomly I felt weird right when I heard/felt these lyrics from a kendrick lamar song. "Fill a pool full of liquar then we dive in it." lol. I immediately started to dive DEEEEP, like losing myself type dive. I completely let go of this mediation INSTANTLY, more spotaneous than almost anything I've done, no thought about it whatsoever. It was like an extended spontaneous moment. It kinda felt like an astral projection to an extent, in the sense that your senses can be heightened and you feeling yourself moving in a direction. (Note: you dont need to project to get this taste of being 'awakened' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnWsijEIegI demonstraions of some who got here without it. Dont limit on how you can achieve this folks!)

I went searching for the souls of my two best friends like "HEY! WHERE YOU AT IM!? IM FEEEEELIN IT" in the abyss and then woke up. Whoa, when I did, my reality felt completly different. Ill try to explain how it felt.
It was like seeing sunlight for the first time.. I just looked at things, staring. (I've done some meditations where I would like enjoy looking at things, like my hands, clothes, etc. Not on this level)
It felt like a low level lucid dream. Like how you wake up from a dream at night, and realitys tarts to settle in. The moments before it does. But on a higher level
I have a dog with the MOST annoying sharp bark ever. I'm always positive, but this bark just drives me mad. She does this when left outside and wants in. But for some reason, when I heard this bark I felt more alive. Like I was in jail for years, randomly woke up in my bed and just thankful im hearing that bark.
Something you see in movies typa feeling. Like how at some point towards the end, theres a character just walking down a street on a sunny day where the conflict is resolved.

I'm not exactly sure how long this lasted, maybe some hours, half our, idk.  but since then I havnt had that level of being awakened. Lets say we are all at a 1. That state is a 10. I would sometimes feel like a 2/3 tops OCCASIONALLY. And since then, I really am trying to get to that place again. Thankfully I ran across this particular guided meditation, just did it, and feeling good. I'm at work so didnt have full devotion but im feeling some sensation that's new.

Anyways, Im going to spread this to as much people as possible. It's not just some feeling that is really good. Like being extremely happy.  Even happy feels artificial in comparison. Not taking away from any feelings as artificial doesnt mean bad. This is just more.. liberating. It's the missing piece that people try to find IMO. It's actual fulfillment. Maybe it's true peace? Cause anything could happen and I would be ok with it.

You can dream any dream, do anything let's say. If you have it from the perspective as we usually do, I cant think of anything that will fulfill me anyways. Dream sharing, astral adventures galore, virtual reality headsets where you can be in a game, all the money in the world, peace, love, happiness throught the planet, UNIVERSE. Let's say I am the sole cause of that in the perceptive we probably most humans live in. As Karxx Gxx. "wow, I did pretty good. People are having a blast in this reality I caused." Even after that, struggle, be evil with no consequences, experience the duality of reality. I cant fathom something that would quinch my human thirst.  I would LOVE to do all of that, (aside struggling and such. doesnt seem interesting. Maybe being evil..  evil)  but I would have to do it twice. Once without that fulfilling realization/awakening and one with. And right now, I've had my 20+ years of without, so for the rest of my life I will become what I've experienced cause honestly, anything else I pursue is a waste of time.

I dont know if this is for everyone. Maybe there is other ways to be fulfilled. I just never hear about it through practical means. This is just MY fulfillment.
I hope this helps someone find what they are looking for. Take care!

TL;DR
 https://mooji.tv/freemedia/remain-as-you-are-a-guided-meditation-with-mooji/   I felt fulfilled after doing a non guieded meditation of his. Practicing disassociating "Me" as anything that arose in my mind. Ex: Thoughts..' thats not me. Hmm.' More thoughts 'not me.' Noticing myself noticing myself Hmm, interesting thought. Not me.. Thats not me 'Thats not me'... lol
I suggest doing the guided meditation. I just got lucky. Did it so long that something was bound to happen  tongue

P.s And if you do try this for some time, go ahead and post some feedback! It would boost my motivation and others as.
OH! IMPORTANT WHEN DOING THIS. Dont fear your own thoughts. You might face resistance. It seems like it happens with other people in his seminars to where that it's a reoccurring theme. Like your mind wants to stay. Just keep going on. Probably similar to an astral projection fear tests.
Hell, you might feel like you will literally die. Like chest exploding or some sh!*. Trust me, you wont. Maybe the identity you have of yourself will in a figurative sense. But no, you wont go crazy or anything either.  Take it as a good sign. You are making progress!  grin
8  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The ethical dilemma of eating to live on: September 26, 2017, 21:08:38
 "Rick says good and bad are artificial constructs." -Rick and morty

9  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / another law of attraction ' tip ' post. on: September 12, 2017, 11:27:45
So I went through a phase learning all I could about this. Visualization boards, affirmations, etc. And even though it seems obvious, it's really just ways on mustering up certain feelings.
I've heard gratitude is the best way to get what you want. And when it comes to spiritual/metiphysical things, I'm pretty picky on finding THEE most efficient ways to do things. I want really 100% into visualizations or stating 'I have $10000' or a new car, better job, more friends, etc. because I would always think   "this the best thing for me?." I say I know what I want but am scared of asking anything specific or even vague because if I became rich earlier this year, I may have not learned so much that I would have. If I had a new car, maybe I woulda wrecked. etc.

So the easiest thing for me to do is first, trust in the universe/higherself/something else that would know what I want more than me. No outcome in sight at all. The only idea that I have is being the best at something, world renown. Tis my dream. So occasionally I feel that feeling of 'world renown.' Which is at least the in the top most efficient feelings for me to feel. The others being gratitude/happiness/believing which I have a hard time with a little.

The last one is a mixture of multiple feelings. I cant really put a finger on it and dont want to. One day I sat back, relaxed, and thought "what is the best feeling for me highself.." but didnt use logic. I just tried to see what I could feel, and grasped it. Y'eah, thats it..'   So I need to trust it, which helped me believed (believing always helps in the process IMO)

TL:DR So IMO, when it comes to manifestation the 'best' thing for you, relax, and if you want you can ask yourself, soul, body, whatever or whoever to help you feel 'it', the best/most benificial feeling for you, and just practicing feeling 'it' whenever you can wherever you are. No thoughts needed  grin
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: My theory on reincarnation. on: August 22, 2017, 05:13:05
Many accounts people/entities say you have lessons you want to learn when you incarnate usually. (You can always take a break).
Being too hard on yourself may very well be a lesson you have to learn, and to move on from your mistakes, dont fret over the inevitable incarnation that you will have no clue as to what it will be, and become a better you generally speaking!
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How do I reincarnate into a family members child? on: August 19, 2017, 11:53:36
In the book "bringers of the dawn"  Supposed to be information from pleadians.

In ancient Egypt, it took many lifetimes for the initiates trained in the priesthoods to completely open
their eyes to other realities. They were trained to reincarnate into certain families and to remember who
they were. Mothers and fathers understood who they would be birthing because they would dream of it.
They would know who was coming into their bodies before they even moved into conception. The eyes
were much more open then, and could see into many different realities. They were called the eyes of
Horus because they could look into many different worlds-the world of waking and the world of
sleeping, the world of death and the world of dreaming.

Never give up on yer' dreams!
Believe it!  grin
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How do I reincarnate into a family members child? on: August 13, 2017, 10:38:10
Z = Zeta E is the guy channeling.
I'm just wondering about the belief the Zeta have of an after-life. For example, i've heard of a theory from Bruce Moan (sp?) that humans create their own after-life according to their beliefs, and there are different zones of after-life which vibrate at different frequencies, or something similar. Could the Zeta give their thoughts on this issue?

Z: It's true that after you finish live, it needs some time to get used to your new surroundings, and many of the old believes you had your whole life are still with you then and superimpose themselves on your perception and awareness. This is why, on a higher level, where things manifest more easily, you first create your after-life according to your beliefs, if you need to still have a certain experience (to round off your life, so to say), or if you just don't want to let go yet. There are different zones, yes, where people can land, depending on their 'vibration'... they are attracted to those places, and live there until the move on. What basically happens between incarnations is that you review your past life experiences, integrate them in your whole being, which means that you get to see clearly the lessons you learned, and then you move on and prepare for whatever you do next. Most of the time (or most people) then just go straight on to their next life.
E: I've read one time that after death you go up and up, always higher until you get to some source, and then you start to descend again until you incarnate.
Z: How far 'up' you go, depends... some souls bring their awareness to higher levels for a period of rest, others don't; in general, from your point of view, you only go up one level, get things sorted out for the past and the future (learned lessons, next life), and then go down again. That's a rough schema, though.

From an old post on this website. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_metaphysics/zeta_project_zeta_conversations_and_questions-t6924.100.html
Not sure of credibility, but take from it what you will.
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How do I reincarnate into a family members child? on: August 13, 2017, 04:39:34
Haha, this was my goal for a while. Make super awesome kids, in return they probably will, and then come into this world again.
Unless you are able to come into contact with some other non-physical being, not sure anyone can answer unless they have.

I've heard the zeta ( I think) say you reincarinate to learn lessons, so if there is no lessons to be learned then maybe not..? But there is free will and I think we all have the power to experiance whatever we want. And beleiving is seeing is my motto, so If I think I have the option to choose that path, then I will be able to. If you think you will go to x y or z without much choice, I tend to think there will be less options. Such as people who beleive in a certain afterlife like heaven. (It's not permanent of course. You can always eventually experiance new things)

But I'm in the process of contacting NP entities. Interested in the zeta and pleadians, but whoever is willing to listen to me honestly will be fine to start off with. Ill check back whenever that happens.  grin
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How To Do Things (Powers and Abilities) In Dream (/Astral) Worlds (/Realms) on: August 08, 2017, 00:09:27
great post! I have trouble even moving. My vision is wack and I kinda slowly float in the general direction i want to go slowly for about 15 seconds and wake up. Oh, and I seem to not be able to open doors or anything. Quite troublesome. But this will be useful for sure!
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Short outing and a New Technique on: June 30, 2017, 18:55:33
Im'a test this out. Seems interesting
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Quick "Astral Related" Question. on: April 12, 2017, 03:55:35
For answers that I dont have questions to, and for answers that I do have questions to. Been doing better but been kinda stuck, as in not recieving any help from anyone else. I'm usually alone or cant leave my own room, so im finding out what I have to learn. Pretty sure it's to let go/self help/ face my fears. Which the only fear I have left is phasing out of the ap so I tend to get scared to close my eyes and it feels my eyes are opening, but every time I open into another AP or Dream, like inception. Just figured that out so hopefully I can GTFO my own house and find my helpers and visit the akashiac records (or something similar).

Lately been practicing reality shifting. Weird things been happening after this event so I would like to know how the universe works more so I can use it to my advantage. Like thoughts effecting reality. Big one I've learned. I just think there are easier ways to do things, and thats why rituals of sorts exist. There might be something to it. Or just the fact because so many people believe it will work, it will more likely work. Either way, might be other entities that know how to do certain things. I think they have information I wont be able to find so easily unless I ap.  So whatever they are willing to say, im willing to listen. Trying to make this life as fun and awesome as possible.  grin
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What if I never have children, will I have a worser reincarnation next time? on: April 08, 2017, 23:10:09
I think there are many ways everything works, depednding on what you believe in.
I've read that if you beleive in something, you tend to go there. Like christains for example might go to 'heaven' for a while. Just might be a place they worship and hang out till they know that the universe is bigger than what they think through self recognition or through 'helpers' i believed what they were called.

We are all gods, I've experianced the realization of being one and did some weird things for a short amount of time. Think of beavis and some things he said he went through or did, that sort of thing.
So I personally think that if you tend to have a preconcieved idea of what will happen to you, its more likely to happen. Just like a dream, you think and the thinking manifests to an extent.

(all just possible opinions. nothing is static imo)
You could be here, lets say, from a past life that thinks you have to evolve and grow spiritually and as a person. You learn this and that and go to higher planes or whatever. Maybe you can add the idea of sometimes you just want a break and want to experiance something that doesnt involve 'work' so much. Like working on yourself. If there are breaks, then who knows how long they last, I say as long as you want considering a soul isnt on some time limit. So you can maybe start believing you will go into a game world in the next life and then progress by leveling up. Or by going through all the animals to take a peice of something with you that youre soul doesnt forget. Literally, it can be whatever you want. People say 'anything is possible' and apparently there are multiuniverse's and such. So who's to rule anything out if its all possible?
I've stopped beleiving in set ideas 100% all the way through. If a lot of people think it, its easier to believe and maybe perceive. Like chakras.
there are many ideas about reincarnation.

Random tangent, but I wouldnt worry about it, because fear is not going to do much for you. Either fix it by having a kid or letting go of it somehow or find some other laws that's more comforting or try and ask for answers from youre higher power, self,  dreams, w.e.
Either way, whatever the actual rules and laws governing reincarnation, I'd assume you can ONLY progress so its all gooooood. Might go through some needed challenges for the next life to prepare you for the next life. Or just repeat this one till you have kids  evil
18  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: physical and visible astral projection on: March 08, 2017, 04:54:31
There wont be much believers, but from what I have personally experianced, I believe you more so than not. Just one thing I've done is reality shift, and thats not the peak of the crazy stuff that has happened.
Anyways, I dont have that gift. I have another one though and might be able to figure yours out. Not for the time being though, the medicine i take blocks me off from myself. (Like blocking the third eye/feelings/ or something of the sort)

I say start writing down your dreams and work from there if you want to learn more about yourself. Astral Projection seems a good way to learn more about yourself, such as meeting someone who can teach or going to the akashic records, etc.

Try to experiment with it and TAKE NOTES. You wont beleive how much valuable information we forget about. If i retained everything I learned, I'd be way more 'progressed' than I am today POSSIBLY.

19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Something Extraordinary Happening ... on: February 25, 2017, 06:51:53
Thanks for the post  grin grin grin
20  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Seeing the future in Deja vu... on: November 18, 2016, 08:37:28
*Who knows. I've searched for answers and there isnt really one (yet). But I have never heard of someone changing the deva vu.

When you knew what the movie was about, or knowing the details of the car, that doesnt happen in my case.

When I have deja vu, I know (feel) that I've done this before, and I will know whats coming up only WHEN it was happening.
*something happens* 'o excrement, this is deja vu.  ooo excrement, I said that last time..." I cant change my thoughts.  I know I've experienced it when it is happening. I cant foretell when it ends because I cant see into the future about it too much, unlike you.

But thanks for this post. Now that I know its possible, I can beleive it to be so more easily  grin
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / My trick(s) on creating My reality. (updated 11/15/15 02:00) on: November 15, 2016, 09:22:09
*Everything I type is something that works for ME. When I say 'you', im not really saying you. These things work only becuase of how I think. There is never only one way to go about anything.
I will be editing the title to make it the last date I updated it. Admin feel free to move this post, or suggest a title for me that can fit in this section, or a section.

Underline = Things I want you to read. Not that you should only read the underline text, but they are you guide on where you can skim to and just important things.
Slash = something you might want to look up online yourself if you arnt well verse in it.
* = on 'herbs' while typing.[/u] (I usually edit these to make more sense to everyone else after I sober up tongue)
at the bottom I'll organize all my links I suggest.

Trick post #1

So recently I ran across this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhxV51V5ML4&list=PLi6qQ3PUrURvq6w5aBc2MDu07p2iq96Jy&index=84    It's honestly a real good find. Almost a turning point in how I am pursuing my dreams. Sending it to people close to me actually helps me acheive my dream. 10/10 Will put this in the list of things I would share with the world once I make it to the big screens  grin

I've made this painting. It's in my room right now. Now, I want to do a lot of things in life, and the easiest way for me to achieve it is through money. ALTHOUGH I'm not limiting myself to this. I found a way (for me) to not limit myself on way of achieving my goals (for example: visualizing having the winning lottery ticket)

What I am doing is visualizing me singing my signature on this painting. I'm feeling how it feels for money not being a concern of mine; to be able to do what I want to do for the most part. How a billionaire would feel. How the texture of the painting feels as I write it in silver like , glittery marker on the corner of the painting.

The trick on making this visualization work is to only sign the painting when I ACHIEVE what I want to achieve. I feel like, for a lack of a better term, the universe knows I will only sing the painting once I achieve what i want to. This allows many other paths to open up; I dont have to rely on limited paths to take. It can be all of them now!

For real though, watch that video because it's worth it.  smiley

Trick Post # 2

*  I have found an affirmation I really like for multiple reasons. 'I love money not being a problem.'  
              Lets say Jim has $1,000,000,000. He is well off, can get just about anything he wants. He see's an item that cost 1,500,000,000. This is a problem for him.
              Now lets say Jim has $100. He cant get what he really want with this. But he is king! Now, money is not a problem.
              Now let's apply the same principles to real life. There is a bill collector, harassing Jim to get $150. We know he doesnt have it. 'oh, it seems we have got the wrong guy'; The system glitches and/or they mess up. The problem was they needed money he doesnt have. Now, there is no problem involving money. The idea behind this affirmation is not to rely on money, but for it to not be a hindrance to you. Those people who knows people? That car cost 10k. Jim has 7k.  But the guy selling it is an old time friend of Jims, or Jim persuades it to drop lower, or... etc. Now the car is 5k and the money is no longer a problem. He didnt get more, but he worked it out to where it didnt matter the amount doesnt matter.

Now I could have put ' I love it when money isnt a problem'   this can work just as good for some people, but not me. The reason is because of the termonology and what I feel it assumes. When-adverb-at a time. Too keep it short, time is another constraint IMO. "When" is implying there is a time when it's not a problem. Well, there must be a time when it is a problem then. 'I dont have a problem with money right now, but i did, and i might. But right now, I dont'      That's my thought process.
           'I love money not being a problem' doesn't assume money was ever a problem. This could have been a world without currency, or turn into a world without one, etc. More possibilities is the goal to this affirmation.

Me understanding the foundation of things helps me build new foundations for new things, and I hope it does for you too. *

22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Change + Question. on: October 27, 2016, 07:43:01
Actually I've seen a few of his vids. I'ma revisit them. And before you posted, sometime I either watched a video, or remembered about it randomly, that the only way to grow is to get out your comfort zone. Infinite waters actually.

And thanks for that wonderful first post. There is something about getting help. I myself would have probably told it similar how you do. Such as being the best version of yourself and start small. But someone else, you, saying it sounds better. Weird. Anywho, thanks a lot plasma for taking your time!
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Change + Question. on: October 24, 2016, 06:47:35
Code:
the more pressure you put on yourself, the more things will get tighter around you (energy wise)... Don't set deadlines, because every time you don't achieve something by that deadline, the pressure and disappointment grow. You are making efforts and setting up your game plan, which is great, but if you fall, pick yourself up and try again and again and again.....

Thanks. Your right, I dont need a deadline. That helped a lot  grin (not sarcastic)

Insert Quote
I think you shouldn't see your life as a must do thing. Just trust in you inner self and if you feel deep inside you that you need to be this or that, it will happen. If you try to force it, it will crush you down I think. People practicing talking to strangers for years, don't try to force something on you which as a process could take for years

I agree; it will happen. Never thought that forcing it could crush it, but thinking about it, I think it could have. Bet it has to some. And yeah, it does take people a long time I suppose. I was trying to do it in a day   rolleyes
Thanks for all the help yall!
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Change + Question. on: October 23, 2016, 07:50:49
(modified 10/24)
There's a lot of background to this that is ommited. lazy. Also a TLDR and TLDR2(if you really dont want to read) at the end.

So recently in life, i've been learning lessons. At the base of almost everything ive learned is that I have to change. I have to be who I want to be, but it seems so hard to do.
I can only see benefit but it still just is overwhelming. I can literally feel something in the pit of my stomach; It feels like fear. But its different. If a guy held a gun
to my head, I would experience a different type of fear. I've never had really feeling of anxiety, or having bad social anxiety, but I think this is how they feel when
they say they have it.

What I want to do is open up/be myself 98% (at +80%). I'm feel pretty damn open compared to the majority i feel like (with any friends, acquaintances, even parents!)  but I want to be more than I am. Try saying I love you to your guy friend, or dad, its harder. Its only love; you know the other person will like it, there isnt really any downfall. 

I know at the end, it doesnt matter cause i only have to gain. Yeah, I could get flat out rejected and feel some type of way, but thats dependent on ME. so its a win-nuetral situation.

TLDR; I have a 'fear' of change. I know it will be good, it wont take much. I want to be more open in all aspects. The thing is, no matter how much motivational videos I watch, what I do, I get to a point to where I say, with conviction, 'im going to change'. Then time passes. Ive made no or very little progess (that little progress still matters but it's so on and off, it will take too long for me to get anywhere I desire to be at in time)
     This feeling is holding me back. When I took acid, the mind state I had is something I would want to have in everyday life. I acted moreso how i wanted to be. But sober me cant get past the 'fear' aspect.

TLDR2;
What has made you change? Or if you cant relate, what pushed you to 'progress'. Some it might be a family death, being on drugs, ap session, etc.

Monday is the deadline im giving myself to attempt at being who I want to be. It was too much for me to do on one day, plus there are other things in my life piled upon this I have to deal with. (All these thoughts came from today. Some while meditating)
Ill update this and see where I go.   I want to start hanging around like minded people, and this is the first place I thought of. Even if I dont make any connections, I can at least help/ask for help on this wonderful site.

Regardless of replies, thanks for reading this if you did. wish me luck  wink
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Can i mimic in the astral realms on: September 19, 2016, 17:27:53
side note, i'd stay away from that in teh beggining at least.

I take my experiances as test's whether or not they are.

when I first projected, something would create fear then i woudl run. after a few times, i was like 'this is a test' and it would stop. the next thing is sometimes theres a opportunity (may have created some) to bang. When i did, i went less lucid and it was more like a dream (or it was a dream and i became less lucid)    so with this distraction, i cant do much else if i want to learn or progress (which is MY goal)

details left out but you get the gist.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10