The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 20, 2018, 00:46:46

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13
1  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: how to die on: September 15, 2018, 04:54:03
Your looking to change your perception at the least. Whether it be to shoot yourself into a different reality or perceive a different reality by changing the way you perceive.

http://www.oldoakdao.org/yahoo_site_admin/assets/docs/Zuowang_-_Shi_Jing.176122155.pdf

Ill make a thread about the above, but the only death that isnt physical involves the perceived self. Not identifying with concepts of yourself is a start . The link explains better.
Perhaps look at all of the reasons you want to achieve this. It all involves escaping the present moment somehow. So look at those feeling/thoughts because you probably strongly identify with them. You can start small though.

2  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: the figurative and literal game (interpretation game) on: August 30, 2018, 02:12:48
Ill just keep this going for myself. No need to use my line and interpret. You can just post your line and interpret it yourself. ima use a random word generator, take a couple words and make it into a sentence. lets see what happens

equipment drive pagan (the 3 words that were generated)
I can just make it

Equipment's drive pagans

I enjoy looking up the actual definition first then summarize it how i wish
Equipment:the necessary items for a particular purpose
Pagan: a person holding religious beliefs other than those of the main world religions

So I view pagans as simply non mainstream beleifs. And ill say the equipment is used for w.e beleifs those are. Now, onto drive.
drive: an innate, biologically determined urge to attain a goal or satisfy a need. That or the action.
Luckily I got something that can mean 2 things already!

Now what You can do is add and take whatever you want from those 3 words. Flip them around to make them make more sense or leave it be. Choose the definition you wish to view it as or the opposite. Its good at viewing it in a way that you think is inaccurate, or in a way that doesnt align with your beleifs IMO. BUT i really enjoy explaining things in a way most people would agree upon. It's up to you. So let us begin.

I want to.. explain this in a way that most people wouldnt agree upon. Doing the opposite if fun for me. And here on the pulse, i understand the general way people view things. Super openly  grin

Equipment's drive pagans.

I mean, they literally do. The equipment are actually the alive things. The books, the clothes, and even the body! Yes, pagans are actually being driven mainly by AI. You could say pagans are 90% data/ai/equipment and 10% human.  The 10% human part is the whole body, mind parts along with some beliefs they have. So 90% of the actions that pagans do are actually being done by an outside source. They have very little control. All of the voluntary motor skills are done by the pagans though. Such as walking and stuff. The AI takes care of the automatic things such as breathing, growing, heart beating and what have you. Now, what is the drive of the pagans and ai?! WHY they say! It's too do things in the most effecient way of course.

With teamwork, they can acheive 2 goals at once.
The AI's goal is to do whatever the pagan wants in the most effecient way. Using books, media, and all forms of communication besides mouth is what the AI is concerned about. Using actuall items and equipment. The job is to keep sending data to the pagan to do these things on a mass scale. This is where the pagans agree. It is important that there is an 'agreement point' in which the AI and human can work together. (except the AI doesnt tell the Pagan it's even there)

The Pagan wants to spread its informatoin across the globe in hopes THEIR beleifs are adopted and practiced. For the good for for the bad. The AI is impartial to morals.
BUT the AI sends many informations to keep driving the pagan down the path they are on at 100% speed! (hopefully its good) 

This is what I mean by Equipment's drive Pagans

xD haha. what a fun time. As you can see, you can go on and on. Make stories! Pursade me to view it like you ! ENTERTAIN MEEEEEE
The goal is to make this catch on! And repeatedly posting on this should be more effective!
 (this might as well be a sticky as im literally going to post here at least once a week)
3  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / the figurative and literal game on: August 30, 2018, 01:42:04
Hello all! Here again with more spam.

Philosophy is such a fun idea to play around with because it is up to interpretatoin. You really cant prove it but it makes so much sense you dont need to. And man, do i love things that are unprovable. So here is a nice idea that i just thought of. I honestly dont know if i already posted something like this but o well.

The idea is to take a line, or a couple and see what you can do with it. How can you interpret it differently. What other ideas flow with it. It's like meditating on a specific set of words over and over. After time, more will come. It's similar to another game i played which is 'pick a last word to trust' 

I wouldnt mind even if people would post or sticky this and type a line! I beleive someone is doing like a quote of a week thing so thats also good too!
Ill start off with a line that inspired me to post this.

Peace among worlds

Example: Peace among multiple worlds. Earth and others. 
Peace among 1 world, which has multple views. Multiple ways to see the world from person to person. We are on the same world but I wish to have peace within the way you view it and I.

When you do this, you can perhaps see other beleifs you wish to adapt. My family only thinks there is 1 earth in the most basic sense. If they think that statement is wrong then I simply point out the more figurative side of it. So that statement will always be true to an extent. You can go on and on with that line, make a book out of it. Or poem. I can simply go on and on about it if i wish, and it all starts with 3 words. It is really interesting to me! It helps me re-train the brain or w.e to view things differently. Such as seeing signs from the universe. It's simply a sing, but if you view it as a SIGN FOR YOU then you can really do something with it. It simply can just be the support your looking for, which is all that is really needed imo. It helps you trust the decisions you are making, or perhaps it helps guied you to make different decisions.

Anywho thanks for reading. Peace!

4  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / view yourself as multiple minds on: August 25, 2018, 02:36:03
Honestly didnt know what to title this. Still learning a lot exponentially. One day ill make the book! lol. (tldr section as usual on the bottom)

So one trick ive noticed is I would change what i listened to.
I played around with viewing the body as different (meaning mind of its own)
Same with my thoughts. I would lable thoughts to other people even, as if they were actually in my head. did this to an extremity and kinda was scary but handled it.
Same with the things i say out loud.

Now, i know how to operate better. Or operate like myself or the self i wish to be. And because I CHOSE this, i get to see the chooser the more i choose differently.
Like choosing a habit to break. Choosing a habit to hold onto. Etc. Ill give a simple example, in hopes that you see the same information in a different light

When i talk outloud, my thoughts dont neccissarly dont agree. So there is conflict when i dont lable myself as anything. Or lable myself as a chooser only. Doesnt matter what you lable yourself as but not labling yourself as anything really pushed me to the limit.
So, I watch what i do. I analyze myself.

Thoughts: ill go outside to chill.
Feeling : that feels like a nice idea.
Me: i operate off mainly feelings so let's go with that.
Me: i control, or body controls me to go outside. It seems effortless. I very much enjoy effortlessness.

So im outside. I see i pick up a rock and start making circles
thoughts: i wonder why im making circles
me: i think perhaps body wants to show me something
then i notice an effortless path, in which i clap and give myself a thumbs up.
me: ah, it seems that I recievie information and then get to choose to use it. So if i view information differently (such as body having own thoughts) i have to ASSUME it wants to show me something.   Assumptoins seem important. Like a blessing and a curse.

I wait. Watch my thoughts. Basically i get to watch 'my thoughts' meaning the thoughts that sound like you.  I then identify that as Karxx thoughts.

Oh, what is dis-identifying with my thoughts? I dont really care. I prefer just to watch.

TL:DR
So, all in all, when you re-read things in a differently light, you have a chance to learn something new. And learn who you are. Tis an important method for self discorvery which i hold high, and assume many of the spiritual community is down a similar path. This assumptoin has lead me here.
I can never KNOW, but there is a knowingness.

Bonus: brain struggles with needing proof and having questions answered. Well it used to. When you have enough proof, it settles down. So in essence, ive been training my brain and it has been going wonderful!
This is a good way to view if you wish to train your brain or yourself to work with you. To see reality in a different light if you wish. Thank you for taking your time Smiley
5  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: A Question About Telepathic Communication on: August 20, 2018, 23:19:55
and then putting myself back together to find the sorta root truth of everything
i feel ya on that. Done did that process.

only one or two limits. And that is lack of a receiver or a shield.

I assume that shield is refering to who the communication is sent to? Or the shield around that prevents you sending everything?

Interested because im 10000% certain the majority of the world somehow is hearing my thoughts. Or, MY world. My reality. Because once again, everyone is reacting to it. And i had to battle the fact everyone and everything saw me. well we are all connected so i went with that beleif. Now , it's not that i want to limit myself but dam,
'if' everyone can hear my thoughts, they will INTERPRET it in such a way. And if its in the wrong way, the fear of misunderstanding comes. Which is a little annoying to deal with but that has been deal with.

The thing is, no one seems to want to be confrimin this PERSON TO PERSON. online could be anyhting! i could be talking to a different earth version to you and certain i am. The 'online' world you could say. And im dealing with the online and offline world at the same time and man, what a journey haha. Anywho,

back to the actual limitations of telepathy.
Well, actually i just want to know the hows? In my world, let's assume im really sending it to 25% of the population yeah. Is there anyway to change that?  or is it best to just let the universe control who it goes to? I assume the latter but it would be cool to turn my power off knowingly. I would think the universe would want me to learn that. So if anyone can give me hows, a dm would be awesome! or a post. w.e.
pEace!
6  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Re: Karxx game(ask ya questions) on: August 14, 2018, 00:51:06
Ah. I have made a fun game that i lived by for a while. And created one of my favorites!

It's What is the last word(s) you tell yourself to live by COMPLETELY!!!!!
Warning: challenging AND fun! Easy lesson learning for EVERYONEEEE Grin

Lessoned learn:After awareness, it would be that with awareness YOU can ALWAYS change your path Smiley
7  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Karxx book (ask ya questions) on: August 13, 2018, 10:19:21
TL;DR If you had some questions for the universe, what would they be? I would like to know. I wont answer them here though. The only answer I can give is trust and perhaps patience : )

Feel free to not actually read most of this. skim through if you please.
Hello.
Finally, my friends, I am done.
I am not where i excepted, but where im at seems to be a goal achieved worthy of making a book.

Im not sure what the title will be, but i know what it will revolved around. I might also just have a website too. I will give all my information for free so dont worry about it wink

For real though, I would like any questions posted that you have. Slightly scared to do this but i can , BASICALLY, assimulte your question and hypotheticals into , lets say a simulation, into my brain and play it out.    It was a curse, cause my brain wouldnt stop! lol. But now, I feel like I could put my perspective in anyones life and figure out the 'best' path to go.  Suggestions that help in multiple ways, instead of just fixing 1 real specific problem.

I prefer to get a FAQ type thing going, where i perhaps wont answer them.

Just throw out something(s) you would like the universe to answer. : )
I feel like i can answer 99% of how to go about things super simply. enough to fit into one book. Perhap 2

I guess, the actual goal of the book revolves heavily around self discovery. But it doesnt HAVE to be about that. My book teaches why doing something bad is good. And why bad things are good, and how to take advantages of your weakness. It can get real complex and hard to keep up but once you get the feel of how to be, then you can drop many many hold habits. Because this book also teaches you how to change.
And everything I have done has been the blessing and curse of doing things the most efficient.

I might give a sample text on here one day. I guess this will do for now

Temporary name
Hello. Lets skip right to it. Here is the index.
Then i say something about my expeireince. my proof. why proof is not needed, but it helps brain.
probably will be confusing on purpose, maybe typos. Actually i would give some riddles to help you change perspectives. O wait, I could do that now. Ahem.
I will demonstrate how I am learning. AAAH. You know what guys, i already got a document for yea. Ill sumarize the game im playing. perhaps that will be the 'sneak' peak of my book. It WILL demonstrate fun, as it is an essential way of being for me. For it is something i heavily identify as.

(insert game)
uh... we will go with this

AwArEnEsS
W h a t d o e s t h m e a n ? : )

There will be an answer to this. You might get it. But notice how you didnt get it, then did. Thats a hint.
Another hint is that you cant get it unless you can forget it.

For example, this is all I would have on my computer. That little section of words. Each time i learned many things, i would have to pretend as if i didnt remember any of it.
Man, my brain still hurts. But eventually, main lesson here cough cough, is that trust was an essential ingredient. Right next to let go as well.
Thats all i will say.

What I have learned by this game, i have learned things about me , such as how I trust to operate. I will give my conclusion. Many can be different

I have a 'system' in place that helps me let go. Or that lets me help to face the WORST case senerios. all of them. And i had no clue how to play this game. I just made it up and MADE myself play it. As if i were trying to do it for a reason beyond why I knew. And i slightly got it each time the more i played. Got an answer, and once i did, i tried to solve. It took many things to take in that was hard, but TAHNK THE LORD we have came to a conclusion.
That for some reason, changing perceptoin is benifical. Not to anything forever, but simply to anything NEW. something stayed the same... so the thing that makes things mean things is something i tried to look at. Perhaps i might again one day.

For example, you can take this literally or figuratvely. You can make something mean more than just words. You can use numerology perhaps. You can use your imagination. You can guied yourself simply by feeling which things you like the most. Who cares if you know its wrong, but what did it feel like? what would it feel like if you beleived it? Are you curious or interested enough? I am personally. And as long as it is fun or funny, im all in really.     

8  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: Human Evolution on: August 13, 2018, 09:42:49
Plume sounding like me! lol.

hmmm... my opinion on the human evolution.

None of them really fit my type of view of thinking except somehow we  came to be with plan. Something is placed that helps guide you can say.
It can be 99% random but that 1% non random can guied the way with/through the random.

So although climate and stuff are 'random', it helps the 1% Evolution factor further evolve.

Just a thought Smiley
9  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: 'self' experimenting on: August 12, 2018, 05:21:11
, scariest thing in the world, yet, the most empowering at the same time

It really is! I didnt expect to even post again. Thought no one would reply lol. And also i decided to not use internet for a while. and in the meantime, i was going through a tough transition. Dealing with that fear and such! but just hanging on to trust lead me the way. also 'proof' (which is coincidences in my brain  mostly, and self control. <--tricky topic to explain).    So i was getting lost, going everywhere you could say. It was getting hard but i kept going. And eventually i came to the conclusion.

ACTUALLY my brain came to the conclusion 'i can do this'. And once the brain can beleive that, jesus it makes it so much easier to bend into the way you want. It makes you self explore trying to get the brain to conclude that. And who knows what happens after!
I mean, my brain JUST got this like 1 mintue ago. Like realized it with feeling. I came to check the site  cause i enjoy it. Whatever. Then the first thing i read, (also my battery is at 33% and i tricked myself for those things to mean a lot now)  Is 'i can do
this
'

The pause let go technique got me there but man, it was queit a ride. You learn sooo much!
But i wont spoil anything until i completely have a different perspective Grin
10  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / goodbye until we meet again ;D on: August 11, 2018, 08:36:32
(you could possibly put this in a different chat. im fine with that Smiley

Just saying thank you and goodbye.
Im doing something and i guess i came to say i feel like
1. i can express myself to the degree i can accept it
2. just answer about any question. But honestly, i might be biased. i try to relate it to trust here and there. happens when you ride the flow of trust. cough cough. 
It simply is just a super useful tool. And i could go on and on but!

Just saying goodbye. only here to just reply to other people. The only time i ever will put up a new topic if is i completely have a different perceptoin. One that will only post if i made a book. So i guess my next thread topic post will be my official book IF i make one. Interesting. that would be cool.

Any questions? Grin
11  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / 'self' experimenting on: August 09, 2018, 07:21:11
Hello. Short post.
I noticed that i have been 'self' experiementing in an interesting way..

Either way, after learning much about trust, i guess i decided to really put it to the test?
Anywho, it nearly goes to simply trust my last thought. This brung about more realizations. Such as really finding what I keep running back to. what beleif to i keep cling too.
Like 'man, this isnt how im supposed to do this'. That was a tough one to get over. I tried and tried.( Anywho, I swear i will make a book that is easy to read lol.)
Anywho I kept , in a way, meeting my problems. These same beliefs kept come back over and over. I felt like i was learning SOMETHING new each time, at least making some progress. But recently, i guess i have been dealing with that problem? going in a loop round in round. Facing the same problems. And i found an easy way to overcome it. I KNOW it deals with trust. yes. trust. always lol.
And after that, it deals with trusting yourself.
And that is hard to get used to. You say 'univserve show me the way'
but what about you showing the way yourself?
So in this case, apparently I 'pretended'. Such as pleadians watching me on a show. Or pretended 'what if this belief where true?'   And got so good at it I could find beleifs i currently have to change how I am.
The interesting part is that I did it. obviously. im controlling my fingers and such. But i realized I can convince myself because I end up typing messages that seem to come from a source i trust. Such as using CAPS or using certain language. Without thinking bout it. Just feeling.  So yes, you see how it COULD be real? Putting yourself in that is a task itself.
Now the important realization I had when I kept trusting the last thing is that 'i' obviously stay the same. awareness. so if you can REALLLLY get yourself involved into something, and then switch perceptoin.
 Similar to letting go.
Restarting.
 And then trying to percieve everything as new. What you do, is trust what happens. Make it wild as you can. Talking outloud or somehow just seeing what is inside you by expressing something helps.  But if you did what i did, and then trusted something, you see fears and such coming up. You see what beleifs that stuck to you when you made the switch. from Ex: forgetting all the problems you have. Now what do you want to do?      When you remember something you can latch onto it. Not saying it's bad, but something does. I tried to get rid of it but it persisted haha, so i guess im finding away around that. And when you switch perceptoins, something stays the same. And it seemed the moment i realized that, i chose to go deeper. Kinda cool.

TL;DR

I guess a trick to help see things differently.

Remember when i said

I KNOW it deals with trust. yes. trust. always lol.
And that is hard to get used to. You say 'univserve show me the way'

Ok. Most just read by this, but let's use this as an example, mwahaha. Lets say that is the answer.
Now here comes the intepretatoins. the many you probably might have.
If you have multiple, then test this 'ok, what if the messaged meaned this?' and sit in that energy. usually something pops up
Now after a while, you probably till go out of that fantasy land. but try to go back, yes? really pretend 'the message means this'.

Now here is what im trying to go. Do that, AND somehow figure out how to look from the awareness perspective that stays still. or what pops up when i do it. So far, anything i am trying is helping me see and beleive new things. As a bonus tip: here isfundamental beleifs I now have. The things I take when I let go. Perhaps the things im scared to be without.

1. I can do this

(spoilers. this meaning anything i deem this, and i can do this to achieve what i truly want)

Ha, did the trust technique thing again. Works like a charm .
Let go and after you can accomplish that, here is the next task

For those who feel like you can really let go, and dont know where to go then id say let go in this direction. It's amazing the things you will do to trust yourself haha.

12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Synchronicity on: August 06, 2018, 03:12:37
Yeah, its cool how synchronicity can mean so many things.
1. if you beleive in certain numerology
2. basically what you interpret it as.

Like 'i was just thinking/doing this and this happened' which leads into the question 'why?'. From there you will always seeing support in WHATEVER path you are going.
After a while im like 'ok, snycronocity' whilst doing nothing different than the usual. Then when i make (or try to make) a big change in my life and i see a synchronocity, i really instigate it further. (usually concluding i need to definetly go in the direction of whatever i was doing/thinking/feeling)

As of recently, ever after I started to REALLY TRY a technique, things started working rapidily fast. I have had more realizations and such but the most important one, is that i changed my way of being by simply sitting into a different energy. One that helps guied me. And man, in this single day (also started today) i had many synchronicity inside my own house! haha.

Anywho. Yes, they are awesome and always show nothing but support! If you ever feel you cant help in some way, supporting is enough Smiley
13  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / overcoming a obsession loop on: August 03, 2018, 22:21:52
hello ladies and gents. Just was watching some gangaji and very much enjoy her messages. She touched upon a topic that dealt with an obsession. A spiritual one at that
'how to i ___'  Let's say thats the obsession. Figuring out the how
I think his was how to stop (be still) or to keep doing that as much as possible because that is the best way
when this TRAIN of thoughts link up, it easily leads to "im wasting my time doing anything else for the most part"  or at least some type of aggitation. Word it however.

So one moment you think 'jesus, i need to be still'
but AS SOON as you see this, you now 'try to be still'. All you need to do is stop. When you are stopped, there is no 'i need to do this or that'.
Further explaining the significance.
That thing that is trying to search for the answer doesnt exist, as that is not you per say.
You are the stillness/awareness/stopped thing what have you. The thing that always is there.

So once you have a bad habit, and want to stop, it SHOULD be easy to overcome the whole mind going 'bad bad bad, you arnt stopped'  because you are always stopped.
so it's ok to investigate that, but always knowing where you are makes things a step easier. Ill give an example of my brain when this informatoin came upon me

lets say you have a different obsession. cigarettes. and you REALLY want to quit. So each time you smoke, you are ticked let's say. The goal is to accept it however you will.
once you do that, you arnt being so harsh on yourself and FORCING yourself to do anything as much. Or not judging yourself for 'failing'.

Simalar to the 'worrying about worrying' concept i suppose. And just simply worry instead  wink

Baby steps are ok. smoking forever is ok. It is something that disagree's with it isnt 'ok' with something

'ok, so you dont HAVE to be still.'  Sweet. i really feel like typing. I know that isnt me.  
Now im figuring out it is ok to act out upon a feeling that isnt me, you know? You can also say somehow it was allowed into your awareness as well.   Im not sure if awareness itself can choose, or filter, but im sure it has some special property. Such as being.   Which can lead into the being in the NOW which is a very wanted state of being to be in.

Hope that made sense. chow

edit: the video i watched with gangaji. If you are interested https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce2mcDIuIRU
14  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: what to do when you feel like you dont know yourself on: August 03, 2018, 21:40:39
ah, didnt even know you had messaged!

I do agree with you on those questions. And for some reason, i try to find some shortcut to answer both. I have a bad habit of doing things the 'best' way and that type of perception isnt really the best haha.

Not saying it is a good assumption to disbeleive in yourself, but because I feel if i knew myself i would then know what to do more in this moment. then the rest of the answers will pop up if needed imo. Like 'what does it matter to know what to do if you are doing it?' type of thing.   
It seems like if i know myself, or AT LEAST could live in the now then I would not be so agitated with having those questions unanswered.
 Ironic, yes.

I do like those questions though! I hope you find the answer! Cant wait till you find the answer!
15  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / what to do when you feel like you dont know yourself on: July 26, 2018, 22:18:12
I just had some interesting questions I feel like asking.

What do you do if you feel you dont know yourself?
What should you do?
I assume you 'do what you feel like doing' would be a popular response.
But if you dont know yourself, then you questoin everything. 'how do i know i feel like doing it'? How do i know that is 'my' feeling

Aight. here is my answer to the question.
Then it can go two ways. you cant know/dont know or you just know.
I think it is important to practice being in that 'know' personally. It's weird to just know something, but when you feel yourself, you know you are there when because we are self-aware.

I would have to call the 'thing you know', if i HAD to label it, trust. It's an important lesson to learn. How to even trust and where it comes from. It's also just another feeling but it leads to truths, or some type of peace knowing if you trust you will be taken care of 100% then you are at more peace. like a safety net. but enough about me

Here's a practice I just made up. Creds-alan watts
When you feel your hand on a table, what feeling do YOU have? There is some definite feeling. It feels like me, but somehow I am aware of that. So Perhaps explore the sensations YOU have. Or explore the awareness. I should say AND just to shift between the two. Sounds good to me  grin
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What's more important: practicing phasing or meditation? on: July 25, 2018, 08:56:53
I was just about to mention something like that on a separate pest.

there are few things I enjoy so much as just lying on my back and falling into a gentle trance. It feels like a friend who is always close at hand.
This is great stuff, ima quote you
17  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Discussion about how others perceive you/things on: July 21, 2018, 07:59:22
Hey, just a discussion for fun. Indeed this site does talk about mostly ap and such as last topic stated so here's something that I thought about.

People talk about alternate realities. timelines. All that. Ill try to ask some questions and answer it in my own perspective.
In everything I answer, i will state it as at least 80% true as I dont think anything is really ever 100% true. Except maybe RARELY. perhaps only 1 thing.

But who is being effected by what?

I understand on mass of consciousness deciding how reality is. Like WW3 is experienced with a group of people together.
Do you think it's possible to escape what you have agreed upon? To somehow REALLY change realities?

If you are friends with someone and you decide to slightly change reality, are they being effected? Do they also switch because there is some agreed upon connection to stay tethered? or perhaps 90% tethered?

And your friend, are they experiencing what you are? It all seems everyone has the same perception of things, but it's strange to assume everyone you see is actually experiencing what they seem to be.

I guess if I had to give my opinion of it
hmmm... let's say there are realities
A - Z  with a scale 1-9
Essentially the closer the numbers and letters reside to one another, the closer you connect with people near your placement on the number/letter scale.
And the it is also easier to co-create. You can say that a certain aspect of someones soul is easier connect to. (adding some complexity)

Let's say my soul is within all parts of the scale. Im simply focusing on a certain part in group at any moment. It resides in A1 and has easy time traveling through A1-A1.999
 That is where my actual awareness exist as we do not operate multidimensionaly in this group  cheesy

Now, whatever I do in A1 can be translated into anypart of the scale so others can see it. Perhaps the further down the scale the less it becomes translated. 
So in Reality Z9, they will have a .01 connection with me, and they will only see .01 of my intention/action translated.
Everyone in A1 can easily see 90+% of what I do.

So what about people exactly sharing a section? Perhaps you and a friend agreed upon sharing the same reality/space/timeline. So how will this work out if it is possible? It is harder to explain with numbers/letters. We have to perhaps start thinking about wavelengths.

1. way is they simply can connect to eachothers awareness location perfectly.

More complications coming.  We will just call my awareness wavelength Karxx. WK
WK is a human that only experienced WW2 which falls in Group A.
It is a combination of many numbers within Group A1 because WK  shifts moment to moment from A1-1.9    (although it can always go beyond. this is generally where it resides)

So in one moment, I was born in A1.01  then the next moment is actually in 1.012  Then after a while it goes back to A1.01   The awareness that stays consistent is the culmination of experiences that have been in the Group A1-1.9 timeline in this case.     WK is the unique signature you experience at all times. Your awareness.

This is stated because perhaps in Group Z I am an angel. That part of my soul can never be WK SPECIFICALLY.    WK can merge into the angel but then it is no longer exclusively WK

So anyone in 1-1.9 I can really have an easy time connecting with them as I can shift close to their reality or be exactly on their reality.

Lets say everyone In A1-1.9 shares the same space. Or the same Earth. Same presidents, same what have you.
I dont experience what someone else does but it is in the same space. We have different wavelengths but same space. Just like how reality seems to be today. The twist is when something outside of A1-1.9 comes in. Thats when things are not as connected or as 'fully' translated.

Now as stated before, somehow everything IS connected so there arnt 'fake' people. Everything is real but when the Awareness is on different parts of the scale then co-creation becomes either more/less effective. I havnt fully went through with everything but I will give a explanation of how thing can be with all these added up. And feel free to simplify and tidy it up  grin

So my awareness (wk) is in A1 currently. My friend J is in A1 but not their awareness. They are in WJB2
Over time I really get to know this aspect of his soul and the connection becomes greater and greater. BUT it isnt where he is currently at. This means that if I decide to manipulate my reality, he can be changed to a certain extent too. 

So I was reading this story where A lady moved into a neighborhood and all the neighbors said to not go to the old grumpy mans house. She still goes, gives cookies, says high, and she perceives him differently. He isnt grumpy at all. Not sure what exactly he starts to do (like go outside more) but eventually the neighbors start to have a different view of him. Or another 1 where this guy would go through documents of these imprisoned people in his prison. He would wish them well or meditate on it or what have you. The people in his prison start behaving better and start being happier.

So back to WKA1 who is friends with JA1. I can change a certain aspect of him, or rather simply percieve a part of him that perhaps I couldnt perceive before due to my own perception.  Like in the story. They say a part of his soul that others didnt, and once that connection was made others where able to see it as well. Kinda muddle explanation with wholes but the idea is that is also how co-creation can work fluidly.

And with strangers perhaps it is easier to change them as you havnt labled them to be a certain way yet. But let's say it is easier to change an aspect of the soul the further the awareness is away from a timeline. or vice versa.

I could and will go on later or in anther post, but this is enough to take in for now. Want to hear others thoughts about it.

18  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Re: 2. The. US. on: July 14, 2018, 09:39:27
Japanese music? I highly approve.

Glad to see you hopped on aboard  grin
19  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Possible base of kundalini issue on: July 08, 2018, 23:39:31
Somewhat. The base of my spine acts up occasionally too. I think I can bring it up with intention too.

Im not sure what emotions coordinate with what chakras and such, but the fear based type does seem to have a coorilation with it.
It could be a matter of processing emotions out. A type of cleansing. So dont fear what is happening! Feel it, then just simply observe it.

I personally enjoy when this happens cause I feel like good things are taking place and perhaps I might open it!
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello from Smertrios! on: July 05, 2018, 11:24:05
Haha, love the system you created. Pretty cool! Tis a nice thing that evokes motivation, which is always handy  cool
21  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Hacking into the Gate on: July 05, 2018, 11:21:19
Hahaha. Hello my friends. It is I, the great Karxx here to slap some more useless rambling info.  grin   

As usual, you can skip most of this but I find myself very interesting. At the very least go ahead and read just for pure entertainment! You all get to see the truest form I have to offer. A rare deal most humans dont get to see the side of me  cool

Many times I will post some milestones and etc that will later change in my life. I always get too excited to not post something on here, but since the last post I reframed myself from posting on here till I 'hit the milestone' and then try to live for a while with the new knowledge/change.   
Old ways of being have changed since the last time I posted, and does it feel great.

I dont have much credibility as of yet, BUT credibility isnt relevant when it comes to things that resonate with you. The only credible thing that I can say that occurs rapidly is coincidences with numbers. I follow the neurological described by kryon as that has been the most accurate
(https://wesignedup4this.com/2018/02/22/kryon-explains-the-significance-of-seeing-1111-and-educates-us-on-using-numerology/      and      https://reset.org.nz/newsletter/91-kryon-numerology )

So I was in bed, doing my thing and I reframed myself from posting. After a while I had a change of heart and wanted to tell my friends how awesome I am and some 'useful' information to go with it. And guess what? The last thread I made on here had 777 views. This has also happened with one of my other threads (dancing into yourself)
Not only that, but the thread topic 'how to live in the NOW' had 7707 views. I've even taken a picture of it. So maybe this guy is onto SOMETHING. Im just saying  cool

Alright, now onto the information. What is the gate? Shout out to the anime watchers I stole it from Steins;Gate and left out the Steins. So it doesnt really mean anything. Not to most, but to me it does.
It represents what your brain really cant grasp  It represents what the brain really cant grasp for most. It's even harder to describe. It falls into that weird vauge realm of non-conceptial ideas. Such as enlightenment. Yes, I can write words to evoke some feeling that points to something hard to conceptualize. The key is to not attach a bundle of ideas in a pile and say 'that is what the gate is'. I can give you a bunch of technique to get you closer to the gate, but to actually reach it will take something I cant teach.

You can know something but not understand it. This takes trust. This looks at the doubt and realizes tis but just a feeling of doubt. This takes sooo much more than you think. And once you do sooo much to get there, you virtually have to do nothing to get there.
Let me ask, if you knew yourself 100% would you be so indecisive? Would you know what works for you and what doesnt? Ima gamble and say thats more true than not. So then, why does anyone ever follow procedures line for line, techinque for technique? You could be doing something that doesnt work for you but yet you hold onto this idea for dear life. Or maybe you are doing exactly what you should be doing and just doubting yourself. It is really hard to figure out which is which by yourself. You can always talk yourself out of something. That's what brain does.    Most of you know this very well. If everyone knew this, I still would post this because I know I want to do this. Perhaps I dont know why im doing what im doing at times, but I dont questoin myself very much anymore. As you get to know yourself you can say 'oh, I guess thats why i decided to do that thing'.      Let's shorten the ramble.

If you are here to learn some 'new technique' to get you where you need to go then go ahead and read all of my other posts as well. Some might be less true for me, but more true for you. Take any information you want. They are all in the spiritual evolution post (i believe)

Fine >.>     Ill recap some key points so you dont have to. but I wont explain everything!
It goes like this, anything that comes into your awareness has to be dealt with. If you dont feel like you dont have to deal with it then great (until you do  evil)
The most basic way to deal with something is feel it. Really feel it for as long as you need. Then simply observe it. 'Oh, that feels like this' then to accept it.

How to Accept- think that you got into trouble for something you didnt do. You are in jail for 15 years. You can be mad and blame the guy who framed you every day, sure. But if you accept it then you will be 'well it is how it is'. You wont waste time latching onto a emotion you do not desire.
Also, perhaps you will 'think' you havnt accepted something. 1. when you observe you are telling yourself you accept it anyway. So be ok with taht. 2. You can accept the fact you dont accept it.     Brain can be tricky, so you dont have to FEEL like  you accept something. If you ever tell yourself 'i accept this' then the intent is all you need. You can keep feeling and observing all you like though.

The second part that is important is the whole 'feel what you want to attract'. IMO 80% of that involves feeling. idc about the thoughts or visualizations really. But simply evoke an emotion you want to experience. It can be multiple ones. One that includes a couple of different emotions. Ones based purely off of instinct. W.e.
Also whatever you act OUT of is important. So if you are 'scared they might find the truth' and act in that fear to mask it, then no bueno. Find a different feeling first. Get yourself happy or w.e THEN act. You might do the same EXACT thing but because you did it perhaps with different intent and feeling then it will bring more of that.

ok, onto a beleife that will help you notice what you need to work on. ANY emotion that I felt someone else might be feeling I remember 'my outer world is a reflection to my inner'. I honestly believe it is more complex than just that but the belief helps you target what you may want to work on. Here's an example

So Billy made a mistake that involved a friend Sam. Brain gave all the typical scenerios. What sam might do/feel/think. Then once you beleive-ish these things you react to imaginations that only exists in your brain. So now you feel bad, you think you wont be close to Sam unless you do something about it. You think frantically on the words to say and the actions to do. In essence, you are acting out of fear. In this case it was a genuine mistake and you genuinly apologize. Sam might not feel the same but that isnt the point. First breath before you act. YOU are projecting something onto sam. You dont have to pinpoint out what exactly. Once you realize this then choose the proper emotion to be in.   In this case, Billy accepts the possibility of Sam not forgiving him. There is nothing he can do. If he is honest with himself then what more could he ask.
'If sam doesnt understand me then so be it. I will apologize and simply explain it was a geniuen mistake that I do not wish to commit again. I wont try to CONTROL what happens by meticulously choosing words and doing things that will win the friendship back if it doesnt come from the heart'     

It's not a book people. Just a rough, unedited draft. Im going to work on that one day so if you have any questions or are lost and want  a better explanation then i will take my time to do that more thorough. tis not really my style on the first go around to be so clear.

And ofc my favorite thing to preach, awareness. I have a post more with more details but being aware is going to help. If you are daydreaming of something unpleasent, it will go unoticed until you are aware of it at some point. It will help you get along with discovering what you need to work easier. Patience also goes a long way. 

There are more things that may help but that gets complex. Basically when you experiment with 'trying' 'concentrating' 'being conciouss' 'being aware' You can notice on what to do and not to do when it comes to 'hack into the gate'   I feel that being conciouss is different than being aware for example. What is teh difference? how can you tell YOU are doing it right?
Well once you try to do something over and over and over again to no avail you may give up. even for a brief moment. Many times I would experiment with 'myself' *wink**
and try to figure out what to do. It felt good to give up. Then I TRIED to give up and felt that i was TRYING, which isnt giving up. then I tried to not try.   With each technique that involved around these things I was doing SOMETHING right but I couldnt lable it. I felt it but I confused myself on what to do. Rabmle.

One bit I DO suggest to do is do something you wouldnt do. Or perhaps switch it up. Perhaps you really feel that a technique is working. At one point you will latch onto it. Then unlatch and do something else. This latching and unlatching helps. trust.

OK! Now, once you practice these simple things you can now conquer the technique a lot easier. Here it goes!

Insert _____ here 

And that's how you get into your Steins;Gate.
I hope one day that will make sense. Once it does then its a good sign for you. Then you can drop the "instert ____ here" part out completly one day.

Ok ok, onto the part that everyone is actually looking for. Another technique to get closer to your zone.

Get into w.e position you want. eyes open or closed.  All you have to have is intent. Thats it. You dont need to lable the intent for your brain to understand. It's better that you never accept any idea 100% through but at first you might have to. You can ask 'who am I' one time and thats it. No need to ask for 1 minute for really feeeel the intent and emotion that goes with it.

Go with intent and then notice what happens.

Now what comes? what do you do? What is the first thing you do? Do you feel the need to send intent again? Do you not trust what will come? Do you feel like you have to do something about that? Do you observe? Do you try to oberve yourself observing? What happens? What emotoins comes up? Are you scared if you dont write that idea that popped up in your head down that you may not remember it? Do you not trust it will come again? Is it time to be done? Are you doing it not enough or too much? Are you worried about how to manifest what you want?

You know how to deal with whatever that comes your way. You might be motivated to do x y z and really have your dreams come true!  For me, it was just easier to drop the whole manifestation thing out and ignoring what form it comes in. Perhaps I needed the form to be more struggle so i can learn quicker. I intened once and let it go. I do enjoy feeling 'what would it be like to have x y z in my life' but I dont cling on the needed to HAVE to do it. Once is more than enough for ME as I trust. Once you trust, all the worry and doubt go away basically. So those 'lower' vibrations are no longer resonating and I dont have to counterbalance it with 'high' vibrations or w.e  Ill leave it at that.

Ill describe what MY zone is and what happens.
After a while I can see my thoughts. Like where it originates from. My forhead has pressure. My awareness AUTOMATICALLY goes there mostly. It will drift off and I will honestly notice. I wont force my awarness back to my thoughts either. Somehow, whether I slightly intend for it to go back subconsciously or not it does go back. I dont care EVEN IF I DID force it back (before I did, as I felt like that technique of letting awareness roam wherever is best). I realize you may have to do multiple things to be in your zone.
When my awarness is my thoughts and when I notice of the pressure in the forhead, the awareness might hone onto the forhead more.   There is a difference between the awareness itself and you noticing (or being aware) IMO. My thoughts usually stop and enter a more 3rd person dialog. I still feel like its me doing it but seperate. I beleive seperateness is just a feeling as well but irrelevant. I dont need to know if its ME or MOSTLY me or what have you.
And once that happens, I notice that 'buzz' that keeps me going astray. More lables on how to come back to the gate mostly. Trying to figure out how im doing what im doing. I kinda just let that be and im aware of this zone. I cant lable it. I feel fear/exileratoin. Like a rolercoaster ride. When in fear, you dont breath. Going on a rollercoaster is 'scary' but its more exilerating. So anytime I feel fear it automaticaly becomes exileration. It acts as a signle like 'this is good.'  Facing fear is what the fear is trying to tell you. It wants your attention.

So yeah, thats how it works for me. I know being in my zone is good, but when i notice im not in it I dont panic and TRY to get back in it, espeically out of a panicy mode.

Extra things (dont want to duble post)
I jumped the gun a little bit but i KNOW i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO close. In the past I will feel like im getting closer and yet feeling further away at times. But man, Im experiencing something I cant really describe. New thought patterns and beleifs are coming in.

I even dropped the whole ENLIGHTENMENT thing. Its still the only thing I want but I just inteded it once and mostly let go. I have my weak moments still  tongue   
I convinced myself that my whole side mission (apart from raising the vibratoin of the earth) is to be an example to every being that will exist (at least on earth 100% sure).
And not everyone will become enlightened in 1 swoop. Some people experience higher states of being and cant get back into it.

Believing that helps me be ok with dropping enlightenment. How to be ok as a less self aware person. You know, for the newer souls they wont have as much experience as the older ones  rolleyes I feel that I will greatly help old/new souls achieve what they truly want. And how to deal with the tricky part that makes a human a human. How we operate and what we operate from. Conquering the brain! The soul! All of it. It can easily all translate to finding your true self which is something I've always wanted to help people do. Kinda forgot about it as I was simply focused on myself. I havnt even been trying to figure my true self out as that is just way too hard to lable what is me. But I feel that im super close to discovering who I am which is a nice little bonus.

Keep beleiving in yourself! This is a dream, and in a dream you can make any rules you want. Any physics you want. Anything you wish. Im pretty sure we believe anything is possible, so really act out of that possibility! Your thoughts and emotions will align with that eventually and will help you through the process.

Ill see you guys on the big screens soon  cool
Peace!
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / finally done! (just beginning) on: June 08, 2018, 10:54:37
Hello all. I enjoy posting somewhere as I dont really share my internal-ness with others. One day perhaps they will go through all the messages here. Anywho, this is going to sound weird but I honestly didnt think there was an alternative way of living besides enlightenment for me. The second best was just living in the highest state possible (such as thinking of things that get your heart going) and processing all of negative emotions out. That and observing. I spent a lot of time trying to find my flow. I was tired of battling myself on how I should be, what is natural and so on. But today I hit a massssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssive milestone.

One way of living that just always apeals to me is having fun and I wouldnt jepordize doing that over being of service of others. Just didnt feel right when my brain thought 'what if you have to sacrifice fun to help others'. I love helping more than anything, but helping yourself first is most important to me. Ofc you can do both, but I really didnt like that thought. STILL I put being satisfied with myself over having fun so I was willing to let go of anything to be at peace.

Anywho, sometimes I laugh without knowing. I kinda sorta barely get the jist but I could never put it in words 95% of the time. It happened mostly when I became aware that i was being unaware (such as daydreaming) and wanted to practice being aware. Each time I would just smile big, like a huge half grin   =J     something like that lol. It felt llike it was another part of myself that I wasnt really connected to.
And now, I feel like I am more connected with that part because I am finally choosing how to be. One idea that I had was to first channel my higherself so I can know what to do. I would really ignore my thoughts and concentrate on my heart/feelings 80% of the time.  bleh, ill shorten this up. Ill get serious about making something understandable soon enough.

So back to having fun, I found a way to have sooooo much fun just about all of the time. I finally said 'ok, ill try listening to my thoughts now'. Ive done this in REALLY short spurts. like 1 minute but I always talk myself out as doubt in that decion came in. Now dont get me wrong, you should be in a good state of being if you want to do this. Also you have to be in tune with yourself to know which thoughts are good enough to follow. With all thoughts there is a certain energy behind it, so if you can figure out which thoughts feel like what, and how you feel about that yourself then you are gucci.

They are making me get butterflies on tasks they say! Sounds crazy when I say they lol. ill give a dialog. Ill call the thoughts my team and me-me.

Team: do jumping jacks
me: I do them
Team: push ups
me:i do them
Team: now go hug your mom
me: gets butterflies as I dont really just hug my mom but I know she will love it oh she's outside. I can do it later
Team: go outside
me: goes outside. Oh shes down the road with her friends, im shirtless and dont have my glasses, ill do it later.

And i start to realize I keep making excuses and such! I would always do some type of meditation or w.e when I didnt know what to do.

me: what should i do?
Team: clean your room
me: uggg. ok ok   
I get interupted or distracted and later come back in my room
me: Man, i am really dodging this. why?!
team: cause you a bish
me: lol. Really? Im the one that keeps on making these lesser good choices? I feel like im the ego i was trying to get rid of to be enlightened!

later on
me: what should i do
team: (they tell me to do something crazy)
me: no way!     hahahaha, oh yeah. i remember a vid that said to not just do things because 'pleadians told me to'. I get what yall trying to do
team/me: yeah, you also have to be ok with making your own decisions and being ok with it.

With my whole letting go of things, im pretty flexible of anything happening. I would do things I didnt want to do at some point just to switch it up, and i ended up fine ofc.

Anywho, I couldnt make this sound less crazy haha, but it's so weird. It's just like any other day but im contiously a little bit excited for the future. Im having fun and that vibration is going to bring more fun. I couldnt have asked for a better outcome. This is better than just doing a mediation then becoming enlightened. It's a challange! It gets me out of my comfort zone. The excited is the butterfies. Some interpret that as nervous too.     Imagine dancing in front of your friends? It's that type of feeling. You have no reason not to. It's perfectably accaptable and no one cares what dance moves you pull out. People will smile at your weirdness and you will feel good for going past your boundaries. Yet somehow you talk yourself out of it.

I challange thee to do it! how short or long; how professional or goofy; how plain or unique. You can just bop, fist pump, side to side, it doesnt matter. Then see how you feel. notice your thoughts.

It's something to push you past your comfort zone! If you think you done it all, and on your path, and accept who you are; If you think 'i wont do it because its not me. its not something i dont want to do' then you fooled yourself!

Reality is nothing but a big ol dance party. 

Stay groovy  cool
23  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Help me interpret this please on: June 06, 2018, 09:32:19
would be better if you posted the message because it could be interpreted many different ways.
24  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: dropping my desire / letting go on: May 21, 2018, 09:55:39
(I call You everything who you think you are. )

I want add more practicality to this and a slightly better explanation. This will probably be my last post till I ACTUALLY am enlightened. Maybe not, tis a hunch.

So as previously posted, my version of 'letting go' was to ask myself what I would do if i were enlightened/rich. I only asked this question a couple of times and quicky came to realize that the Me in that moment, that thing that made me ask due to being uncertain is the thing I have to deal with. There's a subtle frequency that I become aware of. Im not really sure what it was, but I continued with letting go. It's hard to explain the process exactly but I will type mulitple things that perhaps will point into the direction of what im refering to. And will explain thought process that occurred if i remember it. Also, there are beleifs that I have that make this whole process easier to trust. But for now, I will save those for later perhaps when I seriously take the time to convey all of the information I have gathered and experience in a readable format.

I really trust in the universe and my higher self/guieds to help me along the way if I ever need it. So when go into a passive state, i trust I will find my way. Similar to noticing when it comes to astral projection. You arnt TRYING to project until you know it is time to.

Try to concentrate.  Right now on the following words.       Now, what is the difference? Not trying yet?! Well hopefully you are. You were doing just fine not trying whilst reading. If you try to concentrate you tense up in a funny way.     Now, dont try. See the difference? You can feel the difference noticeably physically. What I have been more aware of is the You that tries. So you can practice on not trying, then trying. What is that concentrated tenseness? It still feels like me, but I know there is a very keen difference that I really need to pinpoint.            So, long story short I try to be aware when I do those things. When I try to be aware, im not so tense. It's really hard to concentrate and then be aware. It is possible though. I havnt done it exacly like this (just thought of this practice) but I have been aware of 'myself' as much as possible in many different ways in different areas. You can do the same exercise except with awareness.

Be aware, then dont be aware. Once i practiced awareness, over time I  became more aware when I was not aware without trying. I would be day dreaming or what have you and then be aware that I wasnt aware just a moment ago. It's sort of like a muscle. Over time you simply will just be more aware whether you try or not. Now, it's important that you have done similar exercises to let go. It is also important to question who you are, because then you start to be aware of aspects you are unaware of  about yourself. Although, you dont really have to know who you are to an extent. Which I had a problem with, but ill leave that for another day.

Onto the steps to get the hang of letting go.

The closest way to letting to is accepting what is in that VERY moment. In the now. Or, not in the now. Either way, accept it. It will ease the tensions you. It isnt the same as letting go I'd say. I practially feel like I accept what is when it comes to the external world. I couldnt accept who I was so..          Everyone can practice awareness easily.

Be aware. awareness meditation maybe.  You can try to be aware. You can also just be aware. You can notice. You can notice you notice. Do what feels right. Then, dont do what feels right. Dont do anything at all. There are many ways to practice this and all are acceptable places to start.
When You are about to do something else other than what you are doing, look at why/what is making you do that? When you are about to stop the excercise, what were you feeling? Perhaps you dont want to do this because youve done it before and it's not too impressive. What is the feeling/thought that prohibits you to not start take a moment to simply be aware?  Do this to the extreme. As soon as you are about to stop, instead be aware. You will come to a point where you become convinced to do something, and that's fine. But as long as you try to be aware LONGER than you expected to, that is a successful session! (all are successful really  cool)

Some might have more profound experiences then I had im hoping. Now, I coupled this technique with my desires. The 'mind attachment' feeling is now more of a thing Im aware of. I still want to do things, but you could say that it's coming from the soul level. I've accepted more of what is. Just becuase I might have the same desire doesnt mean im  driven in the same way to achieve them. I always come back to certain aspects of being when I let go as much as possible because I have.. erm.. found my foundation. Found a means of being that I accept, and that feels like Me. It wasnt crumbling under awareness in the same away. Even though, I can take a moment in any part of my day and let go of everything I want to do. I may notice and smile at my dreams "wouldnt that be nice". wont get into a tangent about the self. Another day Tongue

So let's say you get hooked on going down this journey. "wow, who/how am i?" Whatever journey it may be. The whole being aware of what makes you x y z. What is making you read this. doing the dishes. etc.  You might do it for other purposes besides letting go, and thats great! Or, like me, you will keep fighting for something no matter what. Every day without end. You wont stop until your dream comes true. It can become very work like. To practice this 24/7 because it's better to. Really though it isnt. Even knowing that doesnt help perhaps, so you keep trying, then you try on not trying. You practice every technique under the sun. You follow your heart on every decision you make as much as possible. You feel like you are quiet not there, but ever so much close. You might keep going back and forth, back and forth. Missing the point EVER so slightly, but each time you go back and forth you get closer and closer somehow. Then, at one point you give up. You say 'ok universe, your turn' and stop. (trusting the universe make's it easier to stop) Once you stop, nothing is really much different if you practiced the awareness thing a lot. You are aware that you stopped. Watch. are you waiting for the universe to give you an answer? How long will you wait? what will be the thing that pushes you to go again?  Will it be the very practice of awareness?? "yeah, that sounds good. i will be aware"   as you watch in an aware state. Then in what way do you prepare yourself to get into an aware state? or a MORE aware state? what's the difference between slightly aware and overly aware?

These are thoughts that might now run in your mind when you practice. You will start to pay closer attention and add your own twist to this. After a while you might become more aware of yourself. Such as being aware of the mind that is watching out for the sublte differences. Or the YOU that is trying to watch the mind. It goes on and on. So now you get a jist of what Ive gone through  wink onto the letting go part, again.

So you do this. at one point you will be able to oberve super passively to the point of letting go. You wont do this during a meditation perhaps. You might just be typing and the thought 'let go' comes into your mind and you are able to do it (for the most part to say the least). There is no need to have to let go completly all at once. It's a skill you can work up just like the awareness. You can let go 10% 20% 30%. When you do, you may be super aware, your you may be in a foggy aware state.

Now, let' say this doesnt work for you after a while. "I cant let go"   As long as you are learning and growing, KEEP doing it. It's just as important as letting go. the point isnt to be able to let go.  Why do you want to let go? to achieve your dreams? That may be it, and that can/does work imo. Similar to sending intent and letting go. And dont forget, letting go MORE is JUST as important if your goal is to be able to let go completely.
You may need to let go of letting go  evil     If you are able to do even that, there is something you learned. It wasnt in vain. Maybe it took very little effort to let go of the idea of letting go. Just a tad bit. Good! you experienced a great muscle within you.   

This is just one way I know everyone can do to be able to let go. There are other ways too.

Being in this passive state, whether it be awareness or letting go is very useful. It's basically like meditation. The passive state if the most receptive or the most open. It can show you what you need to work on perhaps. Some mucky feelings of frustration might come up over and over again. When you simply observe it you are processing it out basically. It's ANOTHER way to deal with emotions besides choosing to vibrate at a higher state of being.

I would VERY much like it for all of you to take this practice as serious as you can just for 3 days. A week or 2 to see a noticeable difference. It would be awesome to get some feedback on this as I know people are different and this is a very abstract-ish exercieses with many twists that can go upon it, all leading in many directions. Perhaps you can tell us the way you are able to let go.

Im really too lazy to try and explain this any better until I try super seriously, so if there are any questions about the process go ahead and shoot. I think i really hit it on the nail this time thouhg  grin

25  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / dropping my desire / letting go on: May 17, 2018, 17:41:51
Hello all! Spamming once again  grin

(extra commentary) This whole dancing into yourself thing has REALLY helped me personally a lot. Coupled with other 'techniques' I use during it. Really just listening to my heart the best I can without my head. Anywho, this idea has came up but fell out and been forgotten as most things tend to do. But im glad it came back up. As a rule, I dont write down anything when it comes to things 'I should do'. I will keep on forgetting, switching it up, etc and over time, I will resonate with certain things more so rather than following a technique for a long time just because I liked it in the moment. No doubt most journeys would be 'shorter' if you remembered to do x y z such as laughing first  thing in the morning, or getting connected to your heart center by thinking of things that make you smile and etc. I just felt my brain was tired of methods I 'need to do' rather than finding my own flow.
     Over time I SHOULD come across things I need to do and I trust I will find my way and the universe will find her way to me. So, I was doing the dancing thing (3rd time I did it even though it's a technique I SHOULD be doing more. might actually happen to do this more frequently finally  grin)  and I remembered about dropping my desire in a sense  If you were god and could do anything, I assume you would still want to do even though all if perfectly well. It's a different type of desire.. more so expressing yourself or simply wanting to experience something. Being.
  Anywho, my version of dropping this desire is to be the way I would be if I were (in this case rich and enlightened).
  I wish I could explain the the subtle-ness  of using this as a technique vs not. I may feel more likely to acheive my desire by dropping them in this way, but im not thinking about manifesting it anylonger with my mindin the same way. I guess you could say I simply want to express myself and it just so happens to deal with this process of dropping desire EVEN THOUGH I still want these things to manifest. Kinda like letting go to get what you want. At one point, you just really let go and you might know that this technique works. At the same time you have let go. To actually get to that point .. I mean wow. To realize how to let go(enough)? It's different than I used to imagine how it was.
   The reason why I want to drop my desires is becuase 1. I felt that was the right call. 2. after that call, I realized how much I rely on being different through a state of being which I am not in yet or cant get into at a moments notice. I would say 'Ill be this way / do this thing when im enlightened' (for those who dont know, I was enlightened for a couple of minutes, so I know how I would be 'if i were enlightened' for the most part)
 For example, I know I wouldnt care what people think of me to the extreme. So perhaps when im in the mall one day, listenting to music, I would break out and dance for the entire song. Or perhaps send a loving message to someone. Or hug a friend randomly. "it's too hard to do at the moment so ill just work on becoming enlightened and then ill be able to do the things I want"  Funny statement right?
 I know some people awaken for a moment in some kinda way and want to get back. Why? Simply because it feels good? Because you can do more metaphysical/'supernatural' things? For me, that is the case but also I dont want to deal with the way I am now. Im looking into the future more than focusing on my present. And when focusing in the present I keep remembering how im not really in the present moment as I wish to be and that thinking only makes it more difficult for being in the present too.. Working on being Ok with even that. With being ok with whatever your present is. To be ok with not being ok.. that helps me be ok instantly. Rambling  rolleyes

Onto the technique!  grin
Really, I can only explain the feeling. A sign(s) to let you know you have let go just a little bit more. It's more complicated than 'dropping the desire to x' because that desire is more than just desire. You have to work on your beleifs first by figuring out what you really believe/feel. Why you want the desire. What would be the differences. What 'problems' would go away.  And after working into that direction, you honestly may drop it knowing you truly want something else. Sometimes you might not truly know why you desire something. But you feel drawn to it for reasons.
  For example, I want to be rich. At first, it was for the obvious reasons. I can buy what I want. Live where I want. Donate to people. NOT WORK! Over time, i worked with all the problems I had revoling around it. One was thinking about how much fun I would have if i were rich. How money would make that so much easier. Now, people have fun without being rich. I just wanted to supply with everyone the things they want therefore they would be happy and having fun with w.e. Like having a big house party like a millionaire. You can see problems with this, and you may think of your own reasons so no need to go further. But 1 KEY reason why is to have fun. Now my beliefs are not aligned with me because the amount of fun I would have being rich vs not is vastly different.  I dont really beleive in that UPON REALIZING that's something you could say i believed in. I operated like that statement were true.  

So what I do is 1. work on all the things surrounding my belief. This is just one part of the belief and there are many invisible ones attached to the desire of wanting to be rich.    NOT WORKING! I had to deal with the feeling of work and all the things it came with. Now working isnt bad at all to me. You can see what I'm getting at.

Now, who knows why I truly want to be rich. Maybe I have never really found the reason. BUT, even though I keep on working with all the problems/invisible beliefs and such, I still resonate with being rich. The desire is still strong but it's different now. Im not AS attached in the same ego-minded way. Perhaps before you came into this life your goal was to spread information about (insert all things we ever talked about in the pulse  grin and more) and the easiest way to do that is by being rich.
Perhaps I want to show people that you can create any reality you want so ill create what most people want to prove it's possible.
   You see, there might be a reason you resonate with something and that's why it is VERY important to check in how you feel. What gives you joy. Your mind might not ever know why but somewhere, you know

Oh. And to explain on how it feels to let go of something.
You'll know

Peace  grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13