The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 19, 2017, 12:03:07

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: i had to tell someone who wouldn't think i was mad! on: September 30, 2010, 21:43:48
Thank you grey traveller
    I've realised after reading other peoples experiences, i've had minor experiences before like sleep/awake paralysis and pre obe vibrations,sensory tunnels etc, but this time was the only time i've fully obe'd or a/p'd and iv'e come to the conclusion that these experiences usually happen to me when i'm sick.
 Any conclusions?
                 love and lite katie
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / can experienced astral p's meet up on the astral on: September 29, 2010, 21:26:51
Hello i'm Katie
 i only joined this forum a few days ago,after a very real but short obe.I have been exploring the site and reading peoples posts and reply's very interesting.
i'm just getting more curious.
              One question i have,as it's obvious there are many people here that are extremely experienced in a/p is it possible to meet friends or people that you know who can also a/p, and meet up with them on the  Astral plane and communicate,and can you meet dark forces with ill intend.
              Also could anyone recommend a good self/hypnosis astral projection cd,there are so many on the market it's difficult to choose.Hope i have put this in the right category.
                              Love and Light Katie
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: i had to tell someone who wouldn't think i was mad! on: September 26, 2010, 21:04:05
Hello and Thank-you to everyone who replied to my post,they were very kind and understanding responses.
    After yesterdays event i'm left with more questions than answers i suppose  i want to do it again,but as my ap was not actively induced how?.Had a good look around the forum posts,and i hope i'm on the right track that the prep is relaxation related then maybe the rest will follow
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / i had to tell someone who wouldn't think i was mad! on: September 25, 2010, 20:51:55
hi i'm Katie
 just had the craziest,scariest most amazing experience, iv'e read about out of body and near death experiences and like to think i am open minded about spiritual things,once went out with someone who claimed they could astral project regularly and lent me a tape which was supposed to teach you, astral projection 101 i guess,never happened for me,and left me feeling significantly not ommmmmmmm!
 Anyhow recently iv'e been laid up with a bad back and am not sleeping too well.This teatime yes i live in the uk about 6.00pm felt really tired and thought i'd see if i could catch up on a few zzzd's so went for a lie down in bed,i could hear our local kids who were playing outside as my bedroom is at the street side part of our house, they were quite noisy and i was grumpily thinking there's no hope of nodding off,well i did can't say how much time had gone by but i came to awareness squashed up against the ceiling in the upstairs stairwell just outside the bedroom.I thought why am i not in the bedroom,anyhow as i was thinking this it was like an instruction to my body or should i say not body and i floated across the ceiling back into the bedroom
i then thought could i be astral projecting,then i thought wish i could go outside i put my hands up and started to push through the ceiling,i can only describe it as gently thrusting through marsh mellow although when i came out above the roof of our house i was clean not sticky.
I was just kind of hovering there and there was the sound of rushing wind,as i'm writing this i'm thinking this sounds nuts,i certainly won't be telling anyone but you lot,i looked down and could see some kids in the street on bikes then i looked left over the allotments that run to the side and back of our house and thought i'll try going there which i did it was like flying with the wind rushing past me either side almost kind of like a vague tunnel but to say it was a tunnel would be to try and say it was something it wasn't.
I flew over them and past onto the next road over and then further,i started to get a bit lost direction wise,and a little fearfull of not getting back,so i stopped but i mean thought it and i did,had a good look around to see whereabouts the allotments were,spotted them and went,as i was flying over the allotements i thought if i am astral flying i should have a cord,which i'd learned in the past tethered you to your body so i twisted my head down to look it was there but caused me to do a somersault,which totally freaked me out
i alighted the right way up just hovering about 6foot above the ground.i was alittle scared i thought i'm not sure i like this  then suddenly i sort of rushed back to my bed and woke up and just after my body was kind of humming all over,and i just thought wow wish i could do it again,there you have it
hope it's not the last time
Pages: [1]