The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 26, 2021, 15:25:38

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 61
101  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I Love You! on: November 28, 2006, 22:56:22
Suddenly i felt an urge to say to all of you guys:  i love you! life is so short! one can say goodbye when you less expect...the friend of a friend died recently, and a very old member of my family died recently too...that makes me think about how quick we pass through this life.

So, since i never know when i am going to die, or when i will see you guys, for the last time, i just want to give you my love, all the love that i feel exploding in my chest in this right moment: i love you! who ever you be, reading this

(ps: i just remembered about this old thread...2004!! )

oh...the thread, the old one, is not complete...the 1st post is from mustard. I think that was i starting it, not him. i just saw that now. Are old threads not complete?
102  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Cutest/Saddest Video Of All Time - A Must See on: November 28, 2006, 22:19:20
hpw do u find these videos with a moral, with a message? upload more Tongue
103  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Cutest/Saddest Video Of All Time - A Must See on: November 28, 2006, 21:28:11
both videos are sad and they transmit a message...its stupid to say but they almost make me cry...
104  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Cutest/Saddest Video Of All Time - A Must See on: November 28, 2006, 19:04:25
so let me see if i understand the 1st video: his intention was to put trees on the abyss and then imagine that he was really flying through trees in a forest?

sad and beautiful at the same time
105  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: laughing baby on: November 21, 2006, 21:33:19
5 stars!!
 lol, so cute and funny. If you see the movie you will get a link to other movie very very funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_ARBWKpfA4&NR
106  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Photo of my astral visitor on: November 21, 2006, 21:28:46

lol, wrong post so now editing:

lol!! Cheesy

ya, its an older version, i must do the upgrade for 1.5
Cheesy
107  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Photo of my astral visitor on: November 20, 2006, 19:33:40
wow! now thanks to Nay i see teh woman! Creepy!!

Funny...at some days ago i dreamt about an image that started to appear in a wall in my aunts house. But it was the image of an ancient alien Smiley
108  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: must see picture!! on: November 16, 2006, 17:54:45
looooooooool!! the video is great nice but a trick easy to do.

I saw Randi doing it in a video. Its just an illusion with your hands

about the pic is just photoshop i bet
109  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I was just rejected on: November 15, 2006, 21:16:21
Club girls are for sex (or they are too young). For something better you need to search elsewhere

Smiley
110  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Randi vs Uri Geller on: November 14, 2006, 22:30:00
I just downloaded a video on internet, about Randi "destroying" some people with psi powers, like Urigeller.

you know, whta he says is very correct and if you the video you wil understand lots of tricks

the way randi speaks seems to be honest and he tries to show the truth

so, maybe he is not that bad....

111  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Developing Psychic Powers on: November 13, 2006, 18:48:50
Adrian, do you have any psy powers? Telekinesis for instance ?

In the site of the book says that if you give yor email you will receive a free copy of the book? Is that so?

sorry for the so many questions lol Smiley
112  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I was just rejected on: November 13, 2006, 18:44:51
bounda, i dont know if you were kidding or not, when you said that you gave a look to that link. YOu must went into the forums section, or try do acquire some books they annouce there (Franco, Manual of Seduction is a great one).

I can tell by my own experience taht it helps a lot to understand the mechanisms behind seduction.

good luck
113  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Projectarium Project, to do OBE experiments on: November 10, 2006, 21:16:37
Welcome back qbeac Smiley

114  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: An interesting reading about obes and brain on: November 10, 2006, 20:56:03
yeah, thats the part i like the most Smiley

and i agree with you: in the future OBEs will take an important place to humans
115  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / An interesting reading about obes and brain on: November 10, 2006, 19:26:26
An interesting reading about obes and brain:

http://www.shaktitechnology.com/obe.htm
116  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I was just rejected on: November 10, 2006, 18:24:50
loooooooooool!rofl, i have no words! Now i was reading again my posted message where i wrote the word  "b u l l s h**" but it transformed into the word bovine excrement. I was amazed "What, how the hell...i dont remember of writing that!" Now i understand.

and i am laughing Smiley
117  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I was just rejected on: November 10, 2006, 17:53:32
seacrh for www.fastseduction.com  and go to the foruns section (you must register)

there you will learn great stuff about dealing with girls.

many will argue thats bovine excrement...yeah, right... -_-

maybe thats why it works with me.
118  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Karma rating? on: October 31, 2006, 00:26:43
why do u have so much negative points?

119  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: AP forums Hacked?!?? on: October 30, 2006, 19:32:43
i got worried about that. i tought that it was the end of AP forums due to some crazy hacker Smiley

good to know that everything is ok
120  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / AP forums Hacked?!?? on: October 29, 2006, 23:14:41
1st i think that is strange the fact of no one here speaking about that.

second, is there anyone able to explain what happened here?!?
121  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Aliens and ufos on: October 28, 2006, 20:08:30
We have evidences about ufos but we cannot know anything about their objectives.

They dont reveal themselves.

In this moment i am so confused about ufos (about what they want and why they dont reveal) and i am so tired of the absence of knews and discoverys on that field that i dont read more stuff about that since some time. You see, if you read good and serious books (with proofs and strong arguments) about ufos, you will not find anything useful. I think we can resume what we knoe about ufos to almost nothing:
1) We know that there are entities (we call them ufos) that fly around earth
2) we know that every 5 (??) years their activity is strong
3) some people report direct contact with ufos or the "aliens" (we cannot have sure what they are). This contact sometimes is bad (cancer caused by lights, planecrashs, etc) or good (healings, miracles like the 3 shepards story here in Portugal).
4) Even with those contacts we cannot know anything more about them because they dont reveal anythimg useful and when they reveal they will give sparse information.
5) we have some knowledge about ufos formats and even some alien biology (the greys, etc) but about the aliens we cannot ever have any sure due to the lack of photographic evidence.

Thats all that we know about ufos. If i we know more, tell me please, but i think what i said is everything.

Thats the reason why i am tired of reading about ufos, because such books will not bring anything knew. They may speak about new cases but thats all.
122  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Karma rating? on: October 28, 2006, 19:58:08
Probably you must reach a minimum number of posts before that.

123  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: To those who are hiding, why do you ? on: October 25, 2006, 00:39:19
i dont  hide. Sometimes i leave my pc on with an open page of AP forums~~~many ppeople may think that iam online but i am not...maybe i am out doing something nice Cheesy
124  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Karma rating? on: October 24, 2006, 18:48:34
Ok Nay, i will not touch again on that topic.

Its better i think.

Anyway, karma points are not that important. My reason for my intrusion on this problem is due to the fact that i dont understand the "rage" against Nay with this stupid game of smiting her on karma. I know thats not important but i was wondering why they attack her so much. Since i can remem :wink:ber she is such a good person! A big kiss for you Nay! Smiley
125  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Karma rating? on: October 24, 2006, 00:15:09
Yeah.

Look, lets come back on topic Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 61