The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 03, 2020, 02:30:13

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 [61]
1501  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OBE experiences in Outer Space? real or not? on: July 29, 2003, 20:31:51
Does anybody here ever seen something like ufos while projecting?

I know that when someone reachs the same spiritual level has some of you, that people does not care anymore with "stupid" questions. Even so, i think that if i knew how to "get out of the body" i would question directly to the entities that i would find, there origins. I would ask about the world and about the life that they have when in the phsysical or "real" world.

It would be nice if some of you do that and them come back and tell what you have learn! It woukd be like an impulse to other people like me (that never projected) to know that things. We would feel more curiosity and interest on the astral world, wich would help us in the efforts to get out of the body.

By the way what do you think aboute the guys that in 1997 (?) killed himself to get into the ufo hiden in the comet (dont remember the name)?
1502  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Proofs on: July 28, 2003, 22:20:54
You have telkinesis? How long do you take to learn that? Wich technique have you used? Im trying (since 3 days ago) the compass technique, it looks like simple (compared to others).
1503  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / bad obe on: July 28, 2003, 21:42:32
I dont understand: it was an obe or a dream?
I have tried a few times (only 2 or 3) to have an obe, but it was impossible. Since you like to be a begginer like me, i think its more easy to share problems and ideas.
Wich methods have you tried (and if possible explain on overall and do they work-  im really begginer)? I start ti have relaxation but thats all i can get- to be relaxed! Wich is the nest step? I really have fear of many thing: to die or to lose my body; im afraid that i cannot back to the body or that i can be crazy, starting to have hallucinations; sometimes im afraid to find something bad like you have (demons, aliens, etc). I know that it seems stupid but the true is, i dont know how to make it and... im afraid[xx(]  

Wich are the real dangers afterall. And what is the difference between an OBE and Astral Projection (i heard somewhere that there are differences) and wich techniques do you use in wich one?

1504  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / book on: July 28, 2003, 21:26:24
Im new here, and i have noticed sometinh interesting that i didn knew it: there are diferences between OBE and astral projection. Som my first question is: wich one is the diference between them?

Second: im from Portugal, a nice country but with very much limitations in what refers to books, specially of that kind (paranormal, etc. In my city its even more difficult to find such books, so my question is simple: wich is the best website to learn astral projection (since the very beggining)?

Thank you very much and sorry about my english (im portuguese).
1505  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Proofs on: July 28, 2003, 21:11:43
I would like to ask now , to everyone here, what kind of proofs have you made it to your self? Real and solid proofs (even if it was only to your self).

And dont know if you have noticed, but the importance of the proofs (even a single report by someone) its to show to other interested people (like me[Cheesy]), that such things are real and they are not dangerous.

And by the way, how can i do it? Do i really nead to be a great meditator like a budhist monk? What is the process since from the beginning? Is there any danger (any one)? I heard that you may become crazy or starting to have hallucination...

Thanks
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 [61]