The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 06, 2020, 22:14:26

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61
51  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Anyone ever tried to view major events or gain knowledge on famous mysteries? on: September 22, 2007, 00:42:35
obe = fake
52  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Winning Lottery trough psy powers VS morality on: September 20, 2007, 23:10:44
If that would really stop hunger in Africa, believe me that i be the 1st supoorting that cause.
But i am selfish enough to say that if i win the money, it wouldnt be me giving the money.

Well that's the whole thing about lottery I suppose. Is the money being put to good use in the first place. Say we have in Australia a 32 million dollar lottery, which has happened before. Without using psychic powers to get the numbers, that amount of money could feed over 8000 families for 10 years in Africa.

Psychic or not, the money could be put to better use than to give it all to one person who could afford the luxury to gamble in the first place. I think we have a responsibility as men and women that is not currently being fully recognised.

-AM
53  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Winning Lottery trough psy powers VS morality on: September 20, 2007, 23:08:24
My moral is very simple:
1) I try to help myself 1st. If i cant help myself i cant even think on helping others
2) Then i will help other people, sometimes with some sacrifice:
a) Sacrifice for myself (Like: "if i help my boss covering the fact that he has an affair with XYZ girl, i will risk myself at the eyes of other people, but i may get a promotion" whatever)
b) Sacrifice because i like someone (its like a) option for all effects).
c) Real sacrifice because sometimes i feel good
3) Then i wil start thinking on helping other people, if that doens harm myself. So if i get rich i will help other people if that does not cost me a lot.
4) I will avoid at all costs to get up in my life by using other people or having it get unhappy because of my acts. This is very important to me. Sometimes i most to choose...in that case:me and my family 1st, then...the others. Thats selfish, isnt it? I dont care, i am not Buddha yet -_-

About being rich: luck & using people. I see some rich people in my family. How do they get there? By luck and by being mother f*** to some people. That goes against 4). So i dont use it. Thats why i am not rich and thats why winning lottery by the use of psy poweres make sense to me (because i am not doing any bad to anyone and because i dont believe on bullshits [like: "using psy powers for winning moneyyaddayadda will make spirits get anger" an shi** like that...].
54  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Winning Lottery trough psy powers VS morality on: September 18, 2007, 22:50:37
My moral problem is: if i had the money, should i spend it all with the poors? I am not exactly poor but my life is not easy. And i admit that is tempting to have such money (i dont have the power for seering the lottery numbers, btw, lol) not because of status! But because i woulnd need to be a slave of state! i wouldnt have to wake up every day at a given hour, or to do have an agenda, etc...i know that money dont bring happyness, but is absence may be the cause of much unhappyness. And please guys, dont start with philosphical questions: lets be real, if you didnt have any money you woulndt be thinking like that! and if you had lots of money, i wonder how much of you would spend it 99,9999% on helping other people.

dont say that please, because i wont believe.I believe in Mother Theresa and some other people like her...but other people like me (almost100% in the world) are more on the need of money than you think (oh, btw, M.Theresa was always praying for money and stressing due to the lack of it wink)
55  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Winning Lottery trough psy powers VS morality on: September 07, 2007, 19:35:04
Sharpe, when you said: Like at this moment I could say that the only reason you said you agreed on what I said in my post was because you wanted to group up and have someone on your side so your status would be higher on these forums.

thats wrong! i dont care with such bullshi***. I came from times to times to these forums, i dont care with karma, but i saw your karma so low...thhats why i asked about that.

But this is offtopic!

I think i will create a new thread about lottery! lol
56  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / SuperVoid on Universe on: September 07, 2007, 12:02:31
Scientists found a very big empty region of space measuring something like 1000 000 000 light years diameter. The distance to Earth is something between 6 000 000 000 000 to 10 000 000 000 000 light years. So huge and so far away!

http://www.nrao.edu/pr/2007/coldspot/
57  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Lighting Up the Dark Universe on: September 07, 2007, 11:49:06

Ok, i will not prove it. Instead of it i will reveal a secret to you: there a powerful being with 93 heads and 45 arms. He is called "Mobombo". He his 45 miles tall and he lives in a secret region of the universe. HE can make miracles like turning rocks into cookies. I will not prove his existence. YOu must be the one proving that he does not exist. -_-
Hail to Mobombo!!
Prove it.
58  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Winning Lottery trough psy powers VS morality on: September 06, 2007, 21:16:44
Smiley I agree with you but even if i didnt, i woudnt "smite" your "karma"...
Why do you have so bad karma in the forums?
Hey cool someone agrees with me, that's a miracle.
Maybe there is a god?
59  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: Validation thread! on: September 04, 2007, 21:36:37
Maybe i will read all of the validations carefully here. Then i will create groups: real and solid validations, not so good validations and very week ones.

You know, lots of the validations here are not good i think.
60  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Danger of oobe or lucid dreaming on: September 04, 2007, 21:24:50
You may get scared with some very real hallucinations created by yourself. But they are just that: hallucinations.

61  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Winning Lottery trough psy powers VS morality on: September 04, 2007, 21:08:53
Sharpe, you said everythong lol. thats my point! Wink
62  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Nay... on: September 02, 2007, 21:43:46
why se is out from the forums?
63  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Winning Lottery trough psy powers VS morality on: July 27, 2007, 19:28:31
You know, i am starting to get annoyed with stupid morality towards psy powers...lets  suppose that i have the ability to predict the numbers of some toto lottery. Why shouldnt i use that power to get millionaire? Why is that immoral?

Isnt stupid saying "ohh! i will not use my power! its not fair"

bullsh**** its what i say
64  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Lighting Up the Dark Universe on: July 09, 2007, 13:36:40
There is no God. And if what you say is true, prove it please. I dont like BS and even more people that says bovine excrement. When i look around in the community of paranormal lovers, i see few serious people and a lot of dreamers, paranoid people, liars, etc or self deluded people.
65  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Finding Madeleine McCann on: July 09, 2007, 13:30:08
I bet that you, expert APers, will not find her wink

Why not? Because i start to feel even more that AP is just a form of LD, not a real thing.

Btw, Portugal is a much more safe place to be with your childs than many country outthere. This is a very rare case. So rare indeed that its a new all over the world. In Portugal there are few kidnappings every year. Very few indeed.
66  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: TK power guy vs James Randi (guess who wins.. -_-) on: April 20, 2007, 18:59:11
I wonder if there is anyone really capable of moving objects by the power of mind
67  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: TK power guy vs James Randi (guess who wins.. -_-) on: April 18, 2007, 00:47:53
thanks for the links ! Wink
he is a fraude indeed lol
68  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: TK power guy vs James Randi (guess who wins.. -_-) on: April 17, 2007, 22:10:57
that guy was in prison? where did you saw that readings about that i was lying?
69  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / TK power guy vs James Randi (guess who wins.. -_-) on: April 16, 2007, 23:24:15
IT seems impossible to beat James R.

Even a guy with PK powers cannot win the 100000$ because simply they are lying (see the video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlfMsZwr8rc&mode=related&search=

Tk powers are not real...

I wonder about OBEs....TK, obes, etc etc etc...the more i look around me, the more is are to believe on OBErs or guys with tk powers.

whats your opinion
70  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: ashtar command on: March 02, 2007, 23:49:08
lol Cheesy
but you correct: its interesting lol...but in the negative way lol
71  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: ashtar command on: March 01, 2007, 21:20:59
Of course that you dont believe on that...
WIth all respect, its just crap Sad, internet junk i say
72  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: atempt of possession of my body during SP on: January 29, 2007, 20:54:41
SO you think thats just a simple "Hag Phenomenon"? It was more than just mere SP. It was an attempt of penetrating my body. Maybe it was just a simple  Hallucination i hope

but thank you for the information!very useful those links
73  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / atempt of possession of my body during SP on: January 23, 2007, 23:01:19
Recently i created a topic about possession but my case is not related with that case (of a friend).

Ok, during sleep paralysys (SP) i feel many times that i have a spirit trying to possess my body...could that be just a mere hallucination?

Then i meditate and it will disapear but i always get curious about those spirits trying to possess my body: are they real or just begs? or maybe simple hypnagogic hallucinations? Today the spirit was very real...i really listened to a voice speaking to my hear so clearly that even now i doubt if it was an hallucination or real. The spirit said that he wanted to possess me but cause no injurys on me. I felt that the spirit was lying to me and i fought by meditating. Then he was gone.

What do u think about this ?
74  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Demonic Possession: need some help about that on: January 22, 2007, 23:42:52
What i feel its always the best choice...thats the reason for my preocupation. Anyway, thanks to all of you guys Wink
75  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: help! people wont stop coughing around me! on: January 21, 2007, 01:18:10
I didnt read the answers.
First: cough means "spying on you"? something like that ?...i dont speak, so thats the reason for my question.

If the problem is what i think, maybe you need some professional help, really. I feel that you feel alone in the world, and depressed maybe...i feel that you are not ok and that your problem reflects more problems. I which i could help Sad...the  only help i can give is the one above: seek professional help.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61