The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 06, 2020, 23:42:53

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 61
76  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Demonic Possession: need some help about that on: January 18, 2007, 23:37:51
i do not disagree with you but now i am getting confused because i read opposed answers here or in other sources...wowo! lolbut thanks!
77  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Demonic Possession: need some help about that on: January 16, 2007, 19:46:51
thank you for the answers so far
78  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Demonic Possession: need some help about that on: January 16, 2007, 00:19:09
but i still dont get: which are the conditions for one being possessed?

what can someone do to fight that?

and preventention? is there anyone?
79  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Demonic Possession: need some help about that on: January 14, 2007, 23:00:57
In Atman? whats that?

So, in your opinion  guys, having and healthy mental life is enough to fight possession?is that so?
80  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Demonic Possession: need some help about that on: January 14, 2007, 00:52:32
Hi guys! There are many experienced obers and many sage people used to the paranormal life. These guys that i speak about are so good that they do not accept everything, every theorie. And even if they use paranormal as explanation to a lot of things, thay still use scientific explanations first, if thats the best option. Thats the kind of people that i need to this thread, and another similar that (if i have the time) will create later. That thread, will be related with this one, but 1st i need you guys to honestly answer this question (later i will explain the reasons for the question, maybe on the second thread):

1What are your beliefs about demonic possession? How do you see it?
2IF its a paranormal stuff (demons indeed, atacking people, etc) how do they  happen and why?
3Is there any real protecyion against it?
4what about people that are attacked while meditating (i read that somewhere)? is that possible?
5do obes help or do worst against possession? how can you help someone with that?

this is not just simple theorical questions. I am trying to understand what happened with a person that i know. Thank you (my sedond thread will be about that specific case...not crazy stuff like movies, but something to wory about)
81  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Pulse on Top on: January 13, 2007, 02:15:48
I feel this forum as a cozy place...like my home on internet Smiley.

Welcome LifeShadow!
82  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Are we all God, or is their one supreme ruler? on: January 06, 2007, 03:11:09
i am god Smiley
83  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Eventhough it's just an artificial date, happy 2007! on: January 01, 2007, 23:50:19
Happy 2007!I hope you can fight and obtain what you wish Smiley

Good luck for 2007, have a good karma!
84  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Merry Christmas on: December 25, 2006, 02:03:48

why do you say that ,kie101 ? sad
wish i could say the same but merry christmas and a happy new year.
85  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Merry Christmas on: December 23, 2006, 13:04:55
Merry Christmas!!!

This is a nice time of the year to be with old friends and with your family.

Its a good oportunity to be at the fireplace with the loved ones, to have nice and cozy meals
with your friends, and to say "i love you" to everybody Smiley...thats more important than the presents
or Santa Claus!

A big kiss to all of you (that are women, lol) and a big hug to all the guys here (and women too if you want! Cheesy)!
Enjoy the Christmas!
86  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I Love You! on: December 18, 2006, 00:43:24
ehehe...my english!that why i got confused lol
87  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I Love You! on: December 17, 2006, 03:30:46
what?!? lol, i dont get it
88  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I Love You! on: December 16, 2006, 22:28:48
eheh Cheesy it give us a good mood

A good and bright day to all of you!
89  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I Love You! on: December 10, 2006, 23:23:50
thats my fear when bringing back this thread to life...people may think that i want to catch some karma points Sad

you can bet that i dont give a *** to that. i have more importants things to worry about in my life lol
90  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Meeting Augusto Pinochet in the Astral Realm on: December 10, 2006, 23:19:38
why do you must speak with him so much?
-_-
91  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Karma rating? on: December 02, 2006, 13:27:55
I cannot give you any ideas Adrian, because my english is too limited.

Maybe "booo" is a nice idea, like Leaf says Smiley

Anyway, i am still to understand why some people thinks thats its nice to smite Nay...
I am 99% sure that such person when facing Nay on real life, would get scared for being in front of a such great woman....not everybody can stand up in front of power, beauty and wisdom.
(dont worry Nay, i am not trying to seduce you lol)
92  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: need prof on: November 30, 2006, 22:20:23
Yes, now we may be rejected by community, but one day we will be saw as pioneers....
93  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: Number of posts: "leet"!??! on: November 30, 2006, 21:07:39
lol, never realised that

it seems taht i am now an elite member lool

but i think that the number for elite should be
ElEET

seems more correct to me Smiley
94  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Prayer Circle on: November 30, 2006, 20:20:31
CFTraveler, its curious, that before i read your post i was about to say somthing that is in very accordance with what you say. You say that:
"And there is always the possibility that what you were praying for wasn't your highest good. "

Thats very true in this right moment about my prays about my ex-girlfriend....i prayed once that i want to be together with her for life, and now we broke up and she is with another guy. That broke my hearth! But after the "negative" phase i started to wake up and with a clear mind i can see that she was not the girl for me. She is loyal and somewhat a good person but she was very, very unstable on many aspects (hey, she was a normal psycological girl, lol, not a retard!). She was not giving me love. Now that we broke up i see that she was not clearly the girl. And God answered to my prayers. Now iam with a girl that is soooo much better (not talkking about body! just er personality), a girl that really loves me and i love too. God answered my prayers in another different way.

If i didnt broke up with the other one (as i wished) things would be worst for me, you can bet!
95  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I Love You! on: November 30, 2006, 20:11:09
you are lovely and sweet Nay Smiley
and i agree with what you say about death and being young.

oohh...btw, how can you have a karma of 57 and now of 13??

lol, this is crazy lol...someone loves to loose time with karma ratings, lol.

96  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I Love You! on: November 30, 2006, 17:27:46
But he was new, not with a very old look.

about internet vocabulary i admit that i am stupid lol
i must go, bye!
97  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I Love You! on: November 30, 2006, 16:26:27
lol, no, sorry Nay if i gave you the feeling that things are wrong with me. Things are ok! I mean, those persons who died they were not very closed to me. I got sad about their deaths. I got sad about the friend of a friend because he was such a good person and very young (near fortys i think), but i didnt knew him very well, i just spoke with him a few times. And i got sad with the death of the old woman because she was the cousin of my granmother and a very sweet person (but this death was more easy to accept, because it was a "natural" death, from being too old).

Those death make me think: we never know when its our hour! So thats the reason for me having that urge on saying i  love you (on my last post on this thread) because once again i was remembered (through the death of those 2 persons) that one may die when we less expect...

With the exception of these 2 deaths, things are very ok with me since the last month Smiley

Thank you for your kindness TalaNay!

((((Nay))))

(thats the internet hug isnt it?) lol
98  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Cutest/Saddest Video Of All Time - A Must See on: November 29, 2006, 23:54:33
can you spin? how....its always the same. i just see the girl spining without touching on the "movie"
99  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: need prof on: November 29, 2006, 22:12:16
great work! i think i will bookmark the link of this thread for future reference Smiley
100  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Cutest/Saddest Video Of All Time - A Must See on: November 29, 2006, 20:54:27
ugghhh...i get tired with that video Lola, lol

whats that about, whats the point of that video?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 61