The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 07, 2020, 04:10:52

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Insomnia is making things impossible! on: October 31, 2003, 04:45:26
I've had insomnia for sometime now. It takes me FOREVER to get to sleep. Now, I know that when your planning to astral travel your body must be asleep, while your mind is awake. But for me, it's very hard because I cant get to sleep. If I take sleeping pills/aids, will this mess me up (not let me travel) or does anyone have any suggestions for me? Or anyone with a similar case? Thanks alot!
-Kel
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / I got out of my body and went blind!! on: October 29, 2003, 06:58:46
This afternoon I decided to take a nap, after a few minutes of sleeping, I woke up to realize I was rolling out of my body! I was so excited! But after I was fully out I found I couldnt see...period! I tryed to think of the layout of my room...so as not to bump into anything, I think all the rationalization sent me jerking back into my bod, just to be rolled out two more times afterwards...both times not being able to see a damn thing! Can anyone tell me whats up???
Thanks!
Kelly
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Can O.B.E be used for healing? on: November 11, 2003, 23:38:45
I was very curious about this also! It seems like a good enough idea! I was also wondering if/how you could heal other people when you leave your body? Does anyone one know?
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Insomnia is making things impossible! on: October 31, 2003, 05:39:11
Thanks a million Rusty! I'll try the Jasmine tea and see what happens!
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Getting stuck while exiting??? on: October 30, 2003, 22:41:05
Hehe, that musta felt crazy for you! From what I read, alot of people get stuck becuase there are more charas in the upper body, and the arms and legs are always first to come out cause there are no chakras there! *shrugs* I dont guess that helps you any really...lol. Gems?
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Salvia Splendens on: October 30, 2003, 22:38:35
I've been reading about salvia for about a week now, and am about to buy some online. Apparently it is VERY helpful for not only astral travel, but also seeing into the future and other stuff like that. Shamans usta use the heck outa the stuff. The trip can start to kick in almost immediatly and can last from 10 minutes to an hour. Its legal everywhere except australia, and wont show up on a drug test! You need a sitter to use this drug.
=) Kel
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / I got out of my body and went blind!! on: October 30, 2003, 07:23:26
Wow! Thanks, everyone has given great advice! I appreciate it. Now I have a few things to keep in mind next time I pop/roll out and cant see! Thanks a million!
Love-Kel[8D]
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / My first false awakening!!!!....sort of on: October 29, 2003, 12:28:02
Good on you mate! [Smiley] Scary dreams usually are best for me too, to start lucid at least, I havent been sucsesful at OBE's yet, except I had a little epsiode yesterday...there was rolling out...and blindness, big ordeal (lol). NEWAY!...I always love to hear that someone has had their first concious OBE, it gives me hope! I'll cross my fingers and toes for you so that you can be sucsesful at more conscious obes!
Luv!
Kel[Cheesy]
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / I got out of my body and went blind!! on: October 29, 2003, 10:12:39
Aw! Thank you so much for replying! I appreciate your advice, it was all helpful and useable! (hehe)!
Kel[:I][:I]
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / High focus levels and bst have me worried on: October 29, 2003, 07:03:41
Dont worry, i've been there. What I suggest to you, is this. Study! Study everything you can get your hands on, I recommend reading on Buddhism, Kabalah, and the 7 astral demninsions. Beliving in the 7 astral layers so to speak is pretty much what I go by, it's a very conforting way to veiw things, and you dont have to abondon some of the things you hold dear, like your god, or Jesus. I have full faith that you are a good person, and while on your search for the truth, somthing happens to you, im sure your god, or whoever is out there will welcome you with open arms. Knowledge is power, the more you know, the better you will feel. [Smiley]
Pages: [1]