The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 17, 2019, 06:37:19

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Week THREE Group Efforts on: May 19, 2003, 16:47:13
Thats right, Celestial may stop opening a week 3 but I sure won't let this group effort stop. [^]

Heres my journal next part:

18/5
Had some nice cool drwams which I cannot put into words anymore.

I the car on my way to grandma I felt like my right-brain was suddenly increasing. I suddenly felt things (leaves plants everything connected in a sea of more than love.
I read yesterday on the internet about religion and the brain. I used the visualise activity in your own brain meditation. I do not know if it worked but it seemed to increase me lokking upon the world from that perspective of love and unity.

We went to my cousin. Kids day today.
I loved his sleepig room sitting there with him, very cozy.
Too bad we were allowed by his dad to play PC (secxret of Mana 2) downstairs later, I did not like having to leave his room.
I feel good towards children.

Later I got to a blues session (blues is my dads favorite music) in Malden where my grandma was too. I stayed in the car and soon some more kids (familiar) came to the indow.
I feel happy with the children.
They asked me to stay with them when an ambulance came;somebody had looked too deep in a glass full oí alcohol.

Later at home I practiced some more with my Tibetan meditation Cd.
I tried to be aware through the whole day, I always exercise by trying to Ďbeí my own body, and feel every part of it flowing from the head.

19/5
Woke up at 5 in the morning.
I wanted to write the dream down but knew writing would pull me out of the part of the dream that was still there.
Talked with Celestial on #MSN.
In the taxi I meditated again using the Tibetan Cd.

During the day I felt energetic, vital, able to work, sensitive.
I could easely do the tasks that the greenery trainer Suzanne asked me to do.
Willingly of course because I like her of her kindness. (she is a Christian)
I got angry with swimming because someone did something disgusting.
I felt good immediately when I was outside and looked to the trees.

At home I watched a docu about cancer and felt happy seeing the human body from inside, but more so I felt like a good memory makes you feel when I looked into sunsets in that docu.
Emotions are becoming clearer.
I have this often.

Take Care.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Ladies and Gentlemen I present my first projection on: June 15, 2003, 08:18:27
quote:
Originally posted by TruthSeeker

Kenny
What do you mean by "pull me out too", I have not had any other requests have I? [:I]
Take care!

Thanks for all the new replies everyone![Smiley]

Oh and just so you know: I will use it carefully and with wisdom(!) [Wink]

Sincerely,
TruthSeeker

I mean I want you too fly too holland and come to me so you can pull me out so that experience is in my mind too.  [^] [Cheesy][:I][|)][Smiley][Tongue][Wink]

Excellent [Cool]

Take Care
, Kenny also known as Joeri [^][Smiley]
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Ladies and Gentlemen I present my first projection on: June 14, 2003, 15:48:31
First Celestial and then you, why am I always the last one [V][?]

Congrats. The first one is the hardest. [8D]
I hope you use your newfound power with care and wisdom.
[Smiley]

Ps. Pull me out too.

Pps. next time say 'I want to see/feel/hear/perceive God now'

words seem to work. not just in the astral btw. (talking from my own experiences)

4  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Who here can teleport??? on: June 10, 2003, 19:45:07
What deos vibrsation at lightspeed has got to do with it?
Knowing space is an illusion,which can be manipulated and bended by will, is all there is to it.[Smiley]
5  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Freedom of Choice Book on: June 10, 2003, 04:43:58
nonsense in my humble opinion. I think those cavemen knew a lot more about energy work and so on and living in harmony with nature.

We on the other hand only have intelectual knowledge. really, knowing how to build a western house has nothing to do with real knowledge.
we have practically no idea about any other force than gravity in mosr western architecture.

Just my humble opinion [Smiley]

God I love that smiley [^]
6  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Who here can teleport??? on: June 10, 2003, 04:32:20
I cannot teleport in this (part of my) life.
But I have memories of past lives and I realy believe teleportation is possible.
It isn't much different from astral projection,except this time you project your physical body as well.

I those lives where I could teleport I was able to live in what is called the fifth dimension in new age.

All I did was imagine the place I wanted to go and then walked and whoop I was there. (and with imagination I mean really imagination, before my intuition every detail ,physical and non-physical, of the place I wanted to go appeared)

But now I don't have such a powerful third eye, or something seems to be blocking it. [Sad]

hope this helped.
If you don't have an excellent third eye, I don't think you'll be teleporting soon.

But remember what buddhist teaching says:do not seek power and abilities, seek wisdom and enlightenment, then, the powers will
come by themselves.

7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Week THREE Group Efforts on: May 30, 2003, 10:15:32
yes but this topic got so little repllys, If you want to continue I suggest you open your own group effort topic here because people dont seem to listen to me [Sad]
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Week TWO Group Efforts!!! on: May 22, 2003, 14:10:50
eh people I alread7 opened a week three please post there ok?
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Week TWO Group Efforts!!! on: May 17, 2003, 18:26:28

I got walking when mom asked me to, we went to the forest, however I got less awareness than usual as I I lived in the mmist. I still tried to connect with the trees and be as aware as possible.
At 3:15 local time,when I was long home,
 I meditated with closed curtains and incense and calamus.
I meditated on Gizeh and sweet_celestial_sounds but also just becoming aware and
visualising white light to heal me, which usually works,especially if I can send love and peace with the light.
I got somewhat harmonised but I have had better days.
Later I went taking a shower. I went into the room after coming from the toilet and saw my moms prediction-cards lying where they always are, with one turned around.
I thought by myself that what I would read could be my lesson for now.
It said ĎPatienceí I of course agree wholeheartedly, since I feel like trapped in time, patience is the thing I need to have.

See ya.

Hmm, want to stop the group effort? Why? Two weeks isn't much time, if we continue this group for much longer maybe we will attract people who are willing to go for it. [Smiley]
It doesn't take that much energy to open a Week 3 topic. [Tongue]
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Week TWO Giza Pyramids Meeting!!! on: May 17, 2003, 09:11:53
quote:
Originally posted by sweet_celestial_sounds

Giza Practice Times GMT

Saturday

bonechair
Sat. GMT 0400 - 0800 (Local Sat. 6AM to 10 AM)

Sat. GMT 1600 - 2000 (Local Sat. 6 PM to 10 PM)

Celestial
Sat. GMT 0400 - 0500 (Local Fri. 10 PM to 11 PM)

Sat. GMT 1200 - 1330 (Local Sat. 6 AM to 7:30 AM)

GMT Cross-over Times!!!

*** Sat. GMT 0400 - 0500

Be sure to post your GMT plus local equivalent. This certainly interests me, as I'd like to know what times people find the best to project at. [Smiley]

I guess that is 15.00 till 16.00 here.

Watch out for an astral caal for help, Celestial at 3 am.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Week TWO Giza Pyramids Meeting!!! on: May 17, 2003, 09:03:25
I support a week 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 and so on effort. [Cheesy]
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Week TWO Group Efforts!!! on: May 17, 2003, 09:00:22
Sure I would go to week 3

16/5
Went to bed and put the Tibetan meditation Cd on.
I relaxed and went to sleep.
I used the fingerpulling exercise once or twice, hope I can remember to watch every 15 minutes to pull my fingers and be aware.

17/5
I dreamt. Vague, can only remember how astral it felt. Emotional, vague,spiritual, right brain experience,

Meditated in pyama at my desk on the Tibetan Sound Cymbal CD
Very good. Makes me aware and peaceful at the same time.
Just before watching the clock I now (50 minutes later still playing CD,) got an image of the clock, it was correct (8:23)
I also tried to get the Cd player on when it couldnít read the CD.
visualising to be the laser and the minidisk Cheesy
It worked. go with the Flow people take care. J
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Week TWO Group Efforts!!! on: May 16, 2003, 15:24:55
Small  Journal Update.

15/5 not much to tell, just listened to the tibetan sound cymbal Cd in the train and did the usual exercises spread through the day
like becoming aware of my body, feeling how me is being spreading out from my head, like the nervous system.

16/5
I wanted to write down my dream but forgot. sigh.
I just had to go to the bathroom and had a real sickness like pain in my guts and had to the bathroom, there I held my hand on that place, visualised white energy +love flowing into my guts and the pain was gone in an instant.
If even I can do that... People are unaware of their own power. [Smiley]

Now I am gonna read the new post from the mysticweb course.  [^]

Take Car y'all.

14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Week TWO Group Efforts!!! on: May 16, 2003, 05:54:46
The new course post in in!

Anybody who has seen the moon out or in the body?
I haven't it was midnight here.  my sis didnt wake me up.

15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Week TWO Group Efforts!!! on: May 15, 2003, 04:44:22
Hm, yesterday I forgot to post a moontopic because my dad wanted to write something and I had to hurry.
And today I wanted to open that topic (it is 7:45 in the morning here)
and I can't even find back my own post about the moon in one of the group effort topics. [Sad]
Still I nice idea for those that can OBE there is a darkening of the moon today. [Shocked)]

Take Care.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Week TWO Group Efforts!!! on: May 14, 2003, 13:32:08
quote:

Hey All! [Cheesy]
Hey Kenny. Thanks for sharing! [Cheesy]

[^] [Cheesy]
And here's the next part of my journal:

13-05-2003 Tuesday
I cannot remember any dreams.
I was not as aware of my body and mind as usual (which is even usually not much)
but I worked good without stopping.
I tried meditating/achieving some inner harmony and peace before lunch with help of my Tibetan sound Bells (hm, bells, whats the name of those half sphere like things that produce high frequency sound?) but as expected I was mocked and interrupted by those misunderstanding unbelieving idiots.
during lunch I heard one of my trainers, Nathalie van Baal, was pregnant for 13 weeks already!
Perhaps something for the helaing forum, send her and her baby positive energy people.
I got a cmpliment that I was very awake during work in the kitchen.
After dinner I got neck pain and visualised my 5t chakra rotating clockwise and radiating skye light, the pain was gone for moments but it returned later, sometimes it works sometimes it doesnít.
Before sleeping I had some thoughts about wether or not there were racial differences.
I think god wouldn't create races just to make them psychologically equal. However when I thouhgt something about slavery damn It felt like someone broke a muscle in my leg and I couldn't even walk right when I got up the next morning. [Cheesy]
When the pain was gone however, still before going to sleep, It felt quite the opposite, very pleasurable. maybe cuz of endorphins release or so. Or a strong blood flow to my leg.

14-05-2003 Wednesday
I woke up. Canít remember dreams.
I fell back asleep.
Now I dreamt I was 7 years old and my dad was punishing me for smoking pot during weekly days, my mother was there too, I hated her for some reason, apparently, just like in some past lives I remember she was the real cause of my bad behaviour.
Hope the dream doesnít apply to this world.
Anyway I begged my father not to lock me up (which was the punishment that he wanted to give me in the dream, normally he rarely punishes.) and cried out of pain,fear and sadness something like hate for my mother. But It wasnít hate.
Thatís all I remember.

Went through the day very good.
Worked just fine.

When the taxi was driving me home I put my mothers Tibetan soun CD on again and I reached a nice peace, somewhat like conscious sleep. Its great meditating while you are in a car. I got home like I rested for a night.
At home I watched part of a documentary about Mohammed, prophet of Islam. And now I am writing this. [Smiley]
quote:

What OBE techniques are you trying now???

None in specific.  I am trying many times to become aware of my body,
becoming aware of me being in my head and spreading my consciousness to my other parts of the body+realising the function of every limb and organ. (for example:the legs to make cntact with earth and live on it, the right arm as the tooluser (left brain hemisphere) etc.
And I try visualising chakra's, which includes the heartbeat-exercise from last weeks course post.
[Edit:Breathing Awareness and Relaxation is an obvious things which I have to do before and during those exercises.
And I write down dreams, hope that might help me remembering dreams and maybe getting lucid. Interesting thing, someone from a dutch forum (kontradix or Wilco, you've met him on MSN) says he dreamt about me in April, he PM-ed me on scholieren.com [Smiley]

Still, Its difficult to plan, I wish I was in some kind of buddhist or christian monestary, that would work a lot better planning than this life in this house with this daily activity. [Sad]
quote:

And interesting about the red moon. It would be something interesting to see; especially up close. [Cheesy] I may try for it.

Hmm, perhaps another thing for a group effort, but if we want to make something of it we'd better open a topic fast, its in 1 or 2 days, depending on were people live.
quote:

...Take care

You too. [Smiley]

Cyall
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Week TWO Giza Pyramids Meeting!!! on: May 14, 2003, 13:19:10
I live in Holland, If I am correct GMt times is an hour later thasn here in holland isn't it?
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Week TWO Group Efforts!!! on: May 12, 2003, 15:52:47
Perhaps you heard my never stopping cry for help Frank. [Cheesy]
Sure were feeling good today. Maybe cuz of this little club.

BTW, is anyone of you the one I just added to my MSN?
The nickname is Ani chamuda ve ata gam chamud me'od me'od.
Have no idea who it might be. [^] But that happens more than once.

I hope sweetcelestial will reply especially to the part about the moon, it would be a nice thing to expiriment with somehow.
[Shocked)]

Heres the rest of my journal for now.
still 12/5
13 oíclock.
Had to work in the greenhouse. Was very energetic, at least I did not feel like stopping with working.
The trainer called me persistent when I rolled the watercable back onto the ehmÖ thing it belonged to. Damn what a censored job that is.
With swimming class I didnít get really tired like usual, I had plenty of energy after doing my become-aware-of-your-body-exercise. I recommend that to everybody, you canít get OoBE when you are not aware of your body (and with it your emotions r other parts of your soul.)
I didnít feel tired when going back home like usual.

At dinner I had artguments with my parents about Islam again, I was watching a documentary about someone in Iran who killed 16 prostitutes and felt something good for both the killer and the victims. the killer didnít think of himself as a killer, he wanted to exterminate an immoral thing in his society.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Week TWO Group Efforts!!! on: May 12, 2003, 08:45:47
Op 15 mei zal de maan schaamrood worden, omdat de volle maan zich dan in de schaduw van de aarde beweegt. De donkerrood wordende maan is te zien in delen van Amerika, Europa en Afrika. De verduistering vindt plaats op 15 mei om 11:14 p.m. EDT, of 8:14 p.m. PDT, in Europa is dat 16 mei 3:14 GMT.

Translation

On May 15 the moon will be red because full moon will be in the shadow of earth. De darkening moon can be seen in parts of Amerika,Eurpoe and Afrika. De HuhHuhHuh (darkening?) takes place on may 15 at 11:14 EDT, 8.14 pp.m. PDT, in Europe its May 16 3:14 GMT.

Maybe a time for possible expiriements?
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Week TWO Group Efforts!!! on: May 12, 2003, 08:40:10
quote:
1.Interesting experience with the candle Kenny. So when you were going through these emotions it just perked up all on it's own???

2.And great progress with your ability to focus!!!  You're growing in leaps and strides. I too find it a challenge to stay in awareness all the time. Practice.  *shrugs*

Mom says he probably wasn't straight, but the moment I began having some wilder WOII Hitler (memory-Mikel) thoughts It began incrweasing. Smiley

Also the picture I posted of the pyramids, the one with a dark pyramid with the purple sun behind it, looked the same as my
ehm ,alter (don't know what to call it), 3 crystal balls formed a pyramid, with the indigo one on the top (place of third eye) and behind that a candle within a purple glass.
Just like in the picture is a purple sun. I tto focused on that picture trying to get to Gizeh in some form. Smiley

2.Yes, It is difficult, I have problems stopping thinking. fortunately I had a nice Flow experience after a visit to a turkish mosk-bazaar. A Flow which was the result of thinking and feeling like God and a moslimwarrior for God. Cheesy [8D] [^]

Take Care! [Tongue]

I'll see if I can help ya with my meditations. I'll try focus on you.[8D]

21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Week TWO Group Efforts!!! on: May 12, 2003, 04:56:00
11-05-2003 Sunday
It was Mothers Day.
We went to grandma.
I was in a good mood. Looking at a picture of a kid somewhere in LA kissing with someone older, some slut, I realised again we can never judge.
We went walking in the neighborhood.
After a while we saw some Turkish people toegteher, it was a mosk.
Someone from then beckoned us, he knew I was interested I guess. J
It was a yearly bazaar. There were very nice breads and cakes for sale.
I Loved the Place. I got into some state of Joy, religious flow.
I wrote down when going in the guestbook ĎI love Islamí.
We bought slippers and a sunglass in the bazaar. (which is usually the prayer-room)
I still had the same feeling when, 4 hours later, we were driving back home.
It was a feeling which I knew was located in my heart chakra. At least thatís where I felt it most.
I live Turkish people, we also got some folders about turkey, the pictures of a Turkish cafť seems very attractive. Pillows and a waterpipe.
too bad the waterpipe doesnít contain the stuff I want.
Islam rules. J

12-05-2003 Monday
I woke up. I know Iíve dreamt. But I canít remember, I do know that before going to bed I was planning to get the Turkish feeling back, and I tried thinking about Islam.

Take Care. Smiley
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Giza Pyramids on Saturdays- Week 1 on: May 10, 2003, 15:31:44
I tried meditating while 3 crystals where in front of me shaped like a pyramid, with a blue crystal top and a yellow and light blue bottom ends.
for more info, see the group effort topic.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / GROUP EFFORT Week One!!! on: May 10, 2003, 15:22:29
Smoked Calamus in the morning but dad said it was not okay.
Went to the bread-salesman with pleasure and while doing so I thought of a theory that old people are like big little children and that they are supposed to be so, for the sake of raising children perfectly and healthy.

While having breakfast, it annoyed me that there was a newspaper on the table, it distracted me from the second exercise from the course, being aware of what you are doing.

while meditating I upstairs I became aware that I had lost awareness of the calming Cd which was played, I was focused.
Too bad itís rather difficult to focus on material things.

while searching for a present for my mother with my mother on mothersday, I bought
3 Crystal Orbs in a nice shop.
I bought a plant for mothers day because mom asked for it.
I was like many times meditating and focussing on plants, I love flowers and plants and it was a shop full with plants and plant odor.
I came back and began closing curtains, and lighting candles and incense, and put the crystal balls in a form where the indigo blue one was on top of the pyramid, the yellow one was down to the left of me, the light blue on the right.
A pyramid. nice, because I had tro focus on Gizeh.
I realised how cruel and unnoble thoughts were sapping away strength once again.
My thoughts dwelled to World War II and my memories about it, and I had to cry.
When in wild thinking, the candle on top of the pyramid, hidden in a purple glass, representing the seventh chakra suddenly started burning much harder.
Water made it taller.

Take Care. J
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Giza Pyramids on Saturdays- Week 1 on: May 10, 2003, 05:29:32
Well, I intend to at least try to focus on the pyramids today, hope someone doing the same will hear my call for help and help me out. [Shocked)]
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / GROUP EFFORT Week One!!! on: May 10, 2003, 04:00:32
quote:

Hey Kenny! It's great you're remembering your dreams so clearly. Keep it up. You may become aware in the astral soon. [Cheesy]

Hope so too. Probably I am aware while the dream is happening but forget, like most people.
Here next part of jouurnal, nothing really interesting but a part of a dream.

Friday May 9.
[Day]
Nothing worth mentioning Happened.
Had a very interesting discussion about Males and Females and the differences during Social Skill training.

[Night]
Went to bed early, I did not feel bright at all. It was not a normal tiredness.
I woke up early (its still early now) and I remembered for a long time my dream or dreamt further in a half-sleep. But then within 1 second it was almost all gone.

I only remember something about a pink flying saucer which I looked upon like it was god and Ididnít really know how I behaved because of the thing. Either Running away from it or behaving as good as possible so that it hopefully doesnít kill me or so.
Thatís all.

Saturday (yay,pyramidday) May 10.
[Day]
Its now almost 7 and I have just wrote the may 9 part.

quote:

Some type of Void
1) I spent some time intending to be here and now, 2) I asked from help from my guides and connected with positive enery and projection positive energy around the globe,

Yes that last thing might be used in the Giza-effort.
quote:

and 3) inwardly affirmed no less than success.

I have been pondering about affirmations. Some part of me says they are lies. That is is bad when you say, for example 'I am totally confiddent', when you are not, because It gives you false information about how you feel, not in harmony with your energy body.
Just like when people are stunned with  injections, it only cures pain, not the wound.
Just a theory, I will try to focus more on the imagery techniques. [^]
quote:

4) My warm-up was focusin on my heart for ten minutes (timed) and then I 5) lay down and DEEPLY relax. Then I focus on my heartbeat as best I could. It takes a few days of practicing this before I can really feel it. After a while it went totally dark. It is the middle of the day here, I was practicing about 1 PM, so light was filtering into and through my eyelids. It went completely dark for a moment. It's working. [Cheesy] I'll continue and post my progress!! I reached this time what Greytraveller would call 'Pre-projection,' and that term fits really well. [Cheesy]
I look foward to a full separation within the next few days, besides making it to Giza on Saturday. [Cheesy]
[/quotre]
Yup, thats today. [8D] (pssssst, get me out too while your at it[Cheesy] )

To inspiration and motivation! [Cheesy]
Sincerely,

To enlightenment of all! [Cheesy]

btw, when will you start the group effort week 2 topic?
Pages: [1] 2