The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 27, 2020, 08:59:48

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: meeting gf in astral planes? on: April 18, 2007, 12:39:28
i wouldn't say as much "impossible " as "a matter of chance" while true 2 people who both try to project at the same time may or may not succeed at the same time , its still possible to meet up

as for the other stuff, i honestly have no idea
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: New to this... Was this Astral projection? I was kinda scared... on: February 24, 2007, 09:21:08
but thats what a lucid dream is, you controlling it even if you don't realize its a dream or you didn't realize you were asleep (since you said it yourself, you felt you needed to sleep)

i mean like i said thats what makes it hard to tell, i know your hoping it was an astral projection and all that, and i hope that your right (and i congratulate you if its true) but that does sound alot like a lucid dream

3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: New to this... Was this Astral projection? I was kinda scared... on: February 23, 2007, 14:33:12
while most likely a obe, the first part (all the doorways and stuff) sounds more like a lucid dream, so its hard to tell
4  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Seeing a 'dusty wind' on: January 09, 2007, 12:01:41
i also see this mine is sorta hazy fog , the more i concentrate on it the more it seems to go faster but i've never really explored it so not sure how fast i can make it go
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Anyone remeber that show "So Weird" on disney on: November 20, 2006, 20:28:47
i love that show lol, pity theres no dvd release or i would get it , but season 3 wasn't as good (as the main charachter was different)

now i want to see it again bah grin
6  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: What is your kin brothers and sisters? on: October 12, 2006, 22:55:43
i'm kin 76: yellow spectral warrior but then i take it that finding matching kin would be somewhat difficiult (i mean that you wouldn't expect to find more than 5 on this forum)
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Personality Quiz (2) on: October 12, 2006, 22:50:42
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Low
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: High
Dependent: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

well the results arn't to bad, and im quiet pleased with them overall
8  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: tell me if this is ture on: September 03, 2006, 10:39:30
i supose it would be possible to harm others using energy, but not likely someone could do it either often or enough to do any real major damage
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: MySpace on: July 27, 2006, 12:12:17
nah i would be listed as steven
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: MySpace on: July 27, 2006, 05:56:48
hi, i've added you hope thats ok?
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Remodeling on: July 12, 2006, 15:23:22
i like this design more than the old, the karma system is a familiar thing on forums, so i've got no complaints about it (heck its rare now days that there isn't some sorta rating system)
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Newbie alert! on: May 12, 2006, 04:51:20
err...i think that's good, in any case hey welcome to the forum
13  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Physical exercise and Chakras. on: March 02, 2006, 23:10:10
same, plus even when i don't astral project, i have better dream recall after doing exercise during the day
14  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Chakra ability on: February 23, 2006, 11:36:02
depends on the chakra, each one has a different physical evidence, relating into moods,illness's etc
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Can the astral realm be harmful to our souls in the long run on: January 13, 2006, 11:26:47
i think what happend when he astral projected was that he was to some degree a believer of christianity already, and as alot of christians condem astral travel, his fears manifested itself in the form of that voice telling him to hang himself
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Helloo! on: December 30, 2005, 13:11:16
hey, welcome to the forums, and true to a degree about your comment on belief not needed for AP
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / The murderous SANTA display on: December 24, 2005, 05:07:38
some extremists just can't accept there are other religious events on the same day, and take things to the extreme to push their views
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / criss angel on: November 21, 2005, 12:56:50
Quote from: intergalactic
Quote from: dmoney
it's very possible to do much of the things he does with telekinesis.

Now that is just silly.....If such things do exist why go and master something like that when you can fool some people with a string tied around your finger or something so simple.

for pride? because some people want to achieve things through hardwork and not take the easy path (such people do exist)
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Abbreviations on: November 09, 2005, 03:20:03
i'm suprised no ones mentioned the most common one, LOL - laughing out loud
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Free Holosync® alternative available for download on: November 02, 2005, 11:44:18
i also can't downloaded, even tried a download accelator instead of loading it up in html but still no success says "file was not found on server"
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Illusion or Reality? on: October 19, 2005, 09:38:25
interesting
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Age on: October 19, 2005, 09:33:50
nup mrloki, i beat you by a year, i'm 18
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Girls on: October 17, 2005, 00:18:18
seems like someones having woman troubles
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / discussing astral projection on: October 03, 2005, 13:20:04
i don't discuss anything related to paranormal/astral stuff except on forums, as i don't wish to make people think I'm mentally insane for believing in it
25  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Prediction for 2005 – 1st public domain Free Energy machine on: October 02, 2005, 15:55:06
but honestly do you really recon that the industy/corperations will allow free energy, they make money from energy and often companies have brought out people trying to release things that will make them loose money (such as where someone made a lighbulb that could supposedly last 100 years yet the guy who made it was payed not to release it by some company), greed will not allow this to happen so easily
Pages: [1] 2 3 4