The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 21, 2020, 18:15:00

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / mole possibly a neg attatchment? on: October 31, 2002, 12:10:12
hello all.
I have a HUGE mole on the side of my neck and although i havent experienced any serious negative activity, i do have problems with my inner ear that is right above the mole. I want to have it removed, but was wondering if this will solve the problem of the negative attachment or if there are other steps i should take.
thanks for any input
kmd

2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / new-old member sends greetings to al! on: October 29, 2002, 12:08:28
hello everyone. I just wanted to send everyone a general greeting and let you know a lil about me as i will be posting in the forums. I used to post uner the same name about 2 years ago, but got caught up in other stuff and neglected my NEW exercises. Now im back on it everyday, and remebering how profound my projection experiences are, and also how deeply sentimental they are to me.
I started experincing spontanious OBE's at the age of 14 after a sitting with a group of new-agers and their spirit guide. The guide informed me that i could eventually channel his energy, and that it would only happen if i made it so. (needless to say this is the short version...hehehe). The spontanious OBEs continued for almost 8 years when i finally got so fed up with the sheer terror that accompied the feeling of being trapped in my own body, that i went and did some research. I found Astral Dynamics, and it completely changed my life. I did more research and also found out that my father experineced the same thing i did at my age. Only he chose to push it away while i chose to embrace it and began practicing NEW. Shortly there after, i had my first concious projection, and continued to project on a bi-weekely basis. Then things here on the physical plane took my attention away from my meditiations, but have settled down now and Im ready to get back into exploring the astral realm.
Im also 26, from Flordia USA, and happy to answer or help anyone that asks. See ya around Smiley

3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Is it our responsibility to spread OBE? on: December 21, 2002, 14:32:56
Patty,

Yes, the deep south has some seriously passionate individuals when it comes to religion/spirituality, and if you think me pointing that out meant i tried to tell someone like that about OBE's and such, what i meant was that these people would probably start in with their hellfire and brimstone IF i were to even bring the topic up, which I never have.
Im lucky enuff to be someone who is blessed in the art of conversation, and part of this is the using discression, esc. when it comes to spiritual matters. In Ireland, they say you dont talk about two things, Politics or religion, and i follow this rule staunchly. IF on the rare chance somebody solicits my opinion and i feel like they are open minded enuff, i will tell them a lil bit about my OBE history and some metaphysical theory.
I agree with the idea if you are the type that goes around bringing up the fact that you meditiate to a trance so you can float out of your body, some folks might see you as a lil weird. heheh Wink
just a clarification.!

4  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Attacked on the astral plane on: December 20, 2002, 12:46:33
alchimiste said, "it's about PERSONAL spiritual evolution, and when I say personal that means personal. To join any group or magical system can help in the beginning (books are better) but it is alone and totally alone that one can progress."

This is a great statement and one i think we should all keep in mind.

Building confidence is something i think a lot of beginner progjectors could use. When i began to feel a neg creeping up on me at the tail end of each of my projections, i decided to fight back. Over a weeks time, i made three quick projections into the real time zone. I would make sure that i spent extra time raising energy before i would start the trance phase where i practiced a few energy surges through my arms. I reached the point where i was confident that i would be well defended if i should come under attack. And i think the fact that i raised to a new energy level actually scared of alot of the astral spooks that tend to bother new projectors. I also benefited by a new confidnece on the astral, so that when an non threating entity approched me i wasnt instantly scared back to my physical.

5  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / covered in powerful negs? on: December 20, 2002, 12:33:49
I think this just might be a case where your mind is creating a visualization of the fact that you are being inhibited by the anti-depressant medication. Wouldnt it make sense that you are feeling "held-down" astrally by this medication as it stops you from projecting, and you construct this occurance as way to explain to subconcious what is goin on? just an idea...

I think if your two headed dragon fellow is waiting patiently for you, he doestn sound as if he is there hurt you, but waiting on you to progress to the point when you can put fear aside and approach him. A Dragon is pretty powerful imagery, and im willing to bet this guy might even be your spirit guide stopping in on you, to see if you are ready to talk with him. I understand this fear you are talking about, it took alot of time for me to not be scared off by ANYTHING that would approach me, and i was much more comfotable approaching an entity. I would recommend staying in the real-time zone after projection and flexing your spiritual defenses a lil bit to build your confidence. A few energy surges pulsating through your genrated double can work wonders for you confidence level!

6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Is it our responsibility to spread OBE? on: December 19, 2002, 13:48:26
Ok. Great topic.
There are those who not only think we are F.O.S., but think that we are sacreligous and associated with the devil. Living in the deep South of the US, i come across folks like that a lot. They dont understand, so they condemn.
There are those who really dont care about ANY matters spirtiual. They just want to go to work, come home, crack a beer and turn on the tube.
There are those are intersted int the topic as something Occult and dont really understand the true love and respect for our world that one has to hold dear for OBE to come to its highest.
And then there are those who are dispostioned for spiritual awaking. They dont really have a choice in the matter, and it falls in their lap. These are the lucky ones IMHO.

I think after the Industrial Revolution, humanity lost its focus on spiritually and how it can affect us everyday. With less and less opportunity to live off the land and finding it harder to pay the bills, we focused on the earthly realm as that was what was immediately at hand. Jump forward almost 200 hundred years into today where we live in an overpopulated planet that is plauged with hunger, poverty, misunderstanding, war, and disease. In a effort to figure out just what is exactly going on, we look to our spiritual selves to understand where we are in the great scheme of things. And, IMHO, unfourtunely we have organized religion as a quick fix to satisfy that spiritual urge, so we can back to work and focus on material again yet again. We have churches and mosques and temples that will tell you what to belive and what is wrong and right, instead of doing some inner searching and finding out what is right for you. Spirituallity is as individual as the individual, if you dig Smiley

7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / sleep paralysis- so what? on: December 19, 2002, 13:15:55
Basically, i had sleep paralysis from age 13 to age 22. At 22, i was at a point in my life when i was heavily depressed and hopeless due to the loss of my only sibling. And ya know what, one night I just told myself, "If i wake up and cant move tonight, i wont be scared." And of course, i came to the state of paralysis (which was always accompanied by a feeling of levitation) and i wasnt scared. I went with it, and had my first real OBE. It was like, i didnt care about anyting at that point in my life, even if was shocking and scary as my past paralysis experiences were. And wouldnt you know it, thats exactly what propelled me out of my body and into reasearching OBE and finding Astral Dynamics. This in turn helped me understand the pain and hurt i was feeling and put it behind me. Its been a tremendous help for understanding that which seems uncomprehindble before.
So, my advice to you is, go with it. Throw your earthly fears to the astral wind and remind yourself that it is a natural thing and you just happened to be dispostioned for it. Some actually might wind up being jealous of skillz as a projector when you find out the method behind controlling it.

8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Ramble for the people on: November 27, 2002, 18:24:13
ok ok ok.....im a college age bachelor with a full schedule of classes and alot of homework, two roommates and a dog and a cat. Needless to say, our house isnt the heigth of cleaniness. We keep it presentable at all times, but dishes stack sometimes, and mabye i could vaccum more. But i dont think it at all reflects on me and my spiriuallity. Im active and have honed my style to a 15 min warm up, 30 min to trance, then however long i want on the astral. ITs as neat and tidy as can be.
I think work is the key principle here. Work, especially manual labor like cleaning and fixing and building arent very mentally stimulating. So you tend to think about all types of different stuff and ideas and scenrios when you labor. Think of "Karate Kid" where mr. myagi had danielson work around his house to being training to clear his mind and begin to prepare for his real training. I basically think that is what is going on, you are using the work as a way to clear you mind for the moment to prepare for when the REAL work begins. Its a very good method and I hope it comes to fruition for you!

9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Man trouble on: November 27, 2002, 18:02:52
interesting he is coming to you in the RTZ. i only see representations of people who are actually in the immediate area, i.e. people who are in the same house im in.
Maybe there is more to it than you are realizing? Agreed, the tatics he is using are very suspect, but maybe he has a urgent message or something you can help him with. Of course, im simply spectulating to help you solve your problem, and only you can really tell if his objective is worthy or simply to attack. I noticed you never asked him what he wanted, just told us you have done everything just to get rid of him.
hope this helps..

10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / New to Astral Pulse on: November 26, 2002, 11:29:41
welcome!
just make sure you are not pushing that concious OBE as so many do. The more naturally you come to it, the more naturally it will come to you.

11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / hitchhiker! on: November 26, 2002, 11:26:16
is there some measures to take before going OBE or before going from real time to astral so he wont have to deal with it? A protection spell of some sort?

I have taken to a pre-Astral workout on the real time zone. Knda flexing the energy body so i wont seem like such an easy target. Im also trying to attract my spirit guide by showing off a lil. is that wrong??

12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / New here/ spontaneous OBEs on: November 26, 2002, 11:18:42
spontanious OBE/sleep paralysis here too...
yeah the fear part was a hard thing to overcome. Honestly, thank the creator for Astral Dynamics and Robert. Without the book, id still be afraid to go to bed, and sleep deprived.

13  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Free Will on: November 26, 2002, 11:15:44
tao philosophy says, "even when you choose NOT to make a choice, you are still making a choice." Not doing something can affect you just as much as doing something.

14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / What causes OBE frenzies? on: November 25, 2002, 16:11:27
Agreed that "frenzies are hand in hand with paralysis". I think thats part of what makes them so scary! I havent had sleep paralysis for awhile tho, but have had frenzies, and i attribute the main cause to be location.
I stayed at my aunt and uncles house in rual illinois last summer, and WOAH! it was like as soon as i begun my NEW exercises i was feeling some serious energy. And if i ever lost concentration and came back to physical, all i had to do was go through my routine again. Needless to say, i really got some things accomplished on the astral last summer

15  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Life Course on: November 25, 2002, 15:57:18
why question it then. be happy with what who you are today, and be wise not to make the same mistakes you have made in the past.

16  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Automatic handwriting/ouija boards on: November 21, 2002, 19:53:18
I disagree completly with the statement Ouija is dangerous. Of course, and this goes with a lot of the issues we talk about, it has POTIENTAL to be dangerous if not used right. My introduction to "new age" thinking came from a Ouija board and I would like to share this story with everyone.

When i was 14, (im now 27), my best friend was a kid named Dave. Dave's mom was the first person i had met that used crystals, meditiated, and basically was a new ager. She met with a group of folks once a week to talk about all matters new age. We decided to go with her and see what it was all about. At the second meeting we went to, a Ouija board was taken out to be used. I was kinda skeptic, being that i had heard stories and such about how dangerous an creepy Ouija was. They begun the session, contacting the spirit they mainly talked to, who asked to be called No-Name becasue he didnt want a name attached to him. Normally No-Name was quick to answer any questions regarding healing, or the like in an cohernet manner. This time wasnt like that though, and randmom letters presented themselves. The person who was documenting passed around the notepad and asked us to look for any recognizable words, even in a foreign lanuage. Being the only person who knew french in the room, i pointed out the letters "B_E_A_U" in a string, and explained it was the masucline form of the french word for "beautiful". Immediality as i said this, and i still cannot convey the sudden feeling of recognition in the room, No-Name quickly spelled out "He is here, He is David's friend." They all looked at me and smiled. No Name went on to tell us that we were co-workers in a past life, both doctors in the era of Rome. Eventually, he said i could channel his spirit but that would only come with practice and the want to do it.  I was stunned by all this information, but somehow a lil voice inside me told myself that it fit. Soon after i begun having spontaneous OBE, which lead me to Astral Dynamics, which lead to concious projections.
Currently, Im trying to locate No-Name on the astral plane, still with no luck. Im hoping one day to see him and thank him for beinginng a path to enlighenment.
Use Ouija with caution. Make sure you have one man, and one woman on using the board, with others in the room. Medititate beforehand, and open yourself only to a positive experinece. NEVER use the board alone! Im not sure, but i think i was told that Spirits are bound to tell you their level when asked directly and never talk to anything below a 8.  Good Luck.

17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / We Look to Christ on: November 21, 2002, 19:31:29
PeacefulWarrior

Your viewpoint is interesting, and i think you are entitled to it. Props to you who can demostrate how diverse spirituality really is. And that my friend is the basic crux of organized religion for me. People always have different viewpoints/beliefs and the fact that organized religion shuns this, and tells the masses how to react or deal with certain issues pretty much cancels out why humanity is such a unique animal.
You also give a great example for the argument of physical versus spiritual. I have an idea that the basic unit that fuels all of our disscussions here in the forum is the inherant energy that is in our bodies. This energy can be manipulated/transfered just as any energy we find in the natural world. Of course, there are some people who have a "god-given" (pun intended Smiley talent for this, but i believe with practice and hard work (as with anything) everyone can achieve some postitive results from it. Its not a belief, its not miracle, its not being blessed, its nature taking its course. But we are so over exposed to religion/media that some people are forced to think that this, the most natural of processes, has negative implications. Or they are so caught up with material lifestyles, some dont recognize what they are truly capable of. I think we could all seriously benefit from Astral Dynamics in ways that can hardly be counted. From a simple stimulating technique to refresh yourself from that long day at work, all the way up to concious projection and healing. If we could put the spirituality issue aside for a second and look at AD from a scientifical standpoint. The energy is there in your body, and energy cannot be dissapated. All its waiting for is you to be its guide.
(im stopping here because i could go on about how religion is only there to ease peoples fear of dying, but then nobody would read my post cuz its too long /hinthint Smiley

18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OBE and Astral abnormalities on: November 21, 2002, 19:09:26
...have never tried passing thru human form, but have had issues passing thru door/windows etc., the trick i use was instead of trying to walk right thru, i slip thru an opening. Of course if you are fairly new to OBE, then you'll have to remind yourself that physical properties dont exist in the astral.

19  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Astral Martial Arts on: November 20, 2002, 17:18:33
I would like to note here that one of the intial attractions to NEW and Astral Dynamics was the abscence of eastern terminology. Robert made a point to direct this towards our western mind and leave any references to Eastern Spirituallity at a minimum. It made things a lot easier for me, as I am a product of the suburbs of America. Qi, chi, etc. are all just energy to me.

20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Two Questions on: November 17, 2002, 12:42:27
Rule Number One, dont push yourself. This is a natural process, and i think a sense of urgency or a feeling pf "i have to do this", might hinder your attempts. THat being said, also remember that the least amount of distractions you have the better. SOme good advice i have given in the past is a process I call "Sensualization". This means you basically arrange what your senses will be doing during your projection attempt.
1. Sound. One of the most distracting things for OBE for me is getting interruppted by some loud noise. You could wear sound damping earphones, or use a brainwave generator. What i do is time my projections to whne things are at the quietest.
2. Sight. Well, this is the easiest for me. I just close my eyes and im ready to go. And i ALWAYS make sure there is light source in the room so i dont project out to complete darkness.
3. Smell. I burn "Nag Champa" incense, the stuff in the blue box. Its very pleasing to me, and helps me get in the right mindset to attmept a projection.
4. Taste. Not really a big deal, but could be a distraction if you just ate. I usually brush my teeth so im not thinking about it.
5. Touch. The most important in my mind. This is my pre-projection routine. I massage my feet, hands, head, arms and legs. And i make sure im wearing loose fitting comfortable clothes.
hope this helps!
kmd

21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What's your opinioin on this techniqe? on: November 10, 2002, 14:45:49
hey link. Sounds like youre on track. I use marijuana to increase my sensitivity when doing energy manipulations, thats about it. Ususally im so tired at the end of a session, i tend to sleep reeeeeeallly deep that night, so no OBE.
Just keep in mind that "Everything in Moderation" is the key. Even with your NEW exercises. Dont wear yourself to thin or you will never obtain your goal, and also just let it come naturally, meaning dont pressure yourself, or think that pot is the only way to achieve an OBE. There are many different methods and ways, take your time and find out what is right for you.

22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Is anyone else turning Psychic? on: November 10, 2002, 14:39:21
oops didnt see your last question about heredity. Yes, i think they are.
When i starting reasearching my spontanious OBEs, i found out that my dad also had them, but at 25 instead of 14. Hes 58 now, and the last spontatnious obe he had was in his late 30's. He told me the smae experiences i had and that he never wanted to feel like that again.
This leads me to believe that at the onset of spontanious OBE's the person has a choice to either push them away (and trust, alot prolly do this because of how frightneing spontanious OBE and sleep paralysis can be) or embrace them and use meditiation and energy techiniques to improve on the experience. My dad chose the latter, and hence he doesnt experience it anymore. I chose to embrace and train, and found myself to be a natural. Everything came to me pretty easy, from energy manipulation, concious OBEs, and now im training for aura reading.

23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Is anyone else turning Psychic? on: November 10, 2002, 14:31:06
"Ironically, she speaks of "new age" "fortune telling" and "meditation" as being "Dangerous and Satanic."

Yikes!  Thats too bad, being that it sounds like shes one of us, hahahhttp://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>
I think the fact that "New Age" implies that there is some sort of change from the past Age, is what freaks people out. Oh well, ive learned to only talk about subjects relating to the New Age experince when it is solicitied from me in public, and here on the bbs. Just spouting off the fact that you can project out of body creeps people out,,,,

24  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Induced ADC (After-Death Communication) on: November 06, 2002, 16:27:55
First let me say im sorry to hear about your son. I know firsthand what it is like to lose someone young suddenly. My older brother passed 3 1/2 years ago, and its still hard for my family to accept. That being said

The word "induced" doesnt sit well with me. Things like this need to be spiritually natural and unsolicited. And also as mentioned, im skeptic about anyone asking for money for such a emotionally needful technique. If it helps you, i understand that money is not an object, but in my mind, charging people to ease them from a loss seems very shallow to me. And anyone worth trusting with issues like these need to be upstanding truthful people.
Dont take this the wrong way, plz. But i think i would take a serious look at these folks before handing them their fee.

25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / sleep paralysis- so what? on: November 06, 2002, 16:08:28
here here Meg. I experiened the same thing. The fact that you are out of your body doesnt occur to someone who knows nothing about Astral Project. let me explain how sleep paralysis feels.
You just woke up. You are lying in your bed, and you cant move. You cant scream for help, although thats what you are trying to do. Eventually you snap out of it by closing your eyes, and when you find you can move again, you are scared to back to sleep.
This is what drove me to find out about out of body stuff. When i read "Astral Dynamics" descriptiion of sleep paralysis, i was like "HEY! THATS WHAT HAPPENS TO ME!" Then i read on, began practicing, and found out i was a natrual to OBE!

Pages: [1] 2